Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.39870972 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

All word and pixel /tg/-related lewdness is welcome here, so long as the rules are followed. Writefags, consider pastebin/1d4chan rather than dumping for long stories. Drawfags with uncensored pictures need to host their images offsite and link to them. For those of you visiting from other boards, err on the side of censorbars and spoilers if you're hesitant.

People especially appreciate it when you give them meaningful feedback and criticism, so make sure to do so. It's easy and both writefags and drawfags will love you for it.

In any case, enjoy! Remember to play nice and that all contributions and requests are welcome!

DISCLAIMER: Although requests are encouraged to promote a constant flow of new content, unfortunately not all of them can be fulfilled even at the best of times; don’t take it personally if we don’t get to you right away. Please try to expand your ideas - a bare-bones request doesn't give us much of a good idea as to what you want. Remember- have fun with it!

>> No.39870983

>>39870972

Master smut list:
http://1d4chan.org/wiki//tg/%27s_Smut_Index

Requests Document Database (feel free to add your requests to this when you post them in the thread!):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nyDKegfYhIvlv7ZvGoxswIVkiG5lw1lrOeDFvZbw_WU/edit?pli=1

A guide to constructive criticism, because "Your writing/artwork sucks" doesn't help anyone get better at it.

http://pastebin.com/1s1fLktL

Currently we are creating a set of guides to aid new and upcoming smut writers, if you feel as if you can contribute anything, please do so in-thread!

Completed guides:

Smut Writing for the Sexually Inexperienced: http://pastebin.com/znDUfbtB

Writing from the Female Perspective: http://pastebin.com/M5FNyVWH

Guide to writing monsters in smut: http://pastebin.com/iXjPcUTb

Guide to deal with pronoun issues in same sex couples: http://pastebin.com/DFkDj84s

>> No.39871083

Reposting. Feels good to be able to submit something for a change.

http://pastebin.com/GS0YKPfT
Tags: M-Kroot/F-Human, handjob, vaginal, missionary, xenophilia.

>> No.39871221

How has your weekend been? Anything interesting get requested or filled? Any cool stories or artwork you're working on?

>> No.39871270

>>39871083
Eeyup the same. Now I just have to hope I can keep that train rolling again.

http://pastebin.com/fhDEEj9N
Stress Relief
Tags: F/F, Shadowrun, Human/Troll, Light BDSM, Spanking, Teasing, Implied Orgasm denial

>> No.39871277

>>39871221
I went over my old banshee fic "Diplomatic Missionary" and added an extra sex scene. In retrospect I think I might have rushed it a bit when I first wrote it out, but it should be a bit better now.

>> No.39871533

>>39871277
you might want to link to it.

>> No.39871866

How do you guys/girls/traps feel about adding really sad/emotional scenes into lewd stories/quests?

Does it detract from it, or add to it?

I have an example below of a time I chickened out of a sad ending.
-----------------------------
I tried hosting an erotic quest once about a Succubus and an explorer that just seemed to be heading in the direction of a hopelessly depressing ending, so I went with it.

Essentially, the explorer found a ring that glowed red with someone who loved you was in danger as well as some other loot.

As the story progresses the explorer comes across a city being burnt to the ground by religious fundamentalists to destroy the demons that were inside it. The players voted to rescue a Succubus that was being chased down by two of the religious priests and eventually gained the Succubus as a follower. As time progressed they learnt that Succubus and other demons don't feel some types of emotion, including love.

Along the way they have sex with each other and all kinds of monsters, fighting their way back into the city limits to rescue a princess there. When they are in the city though the Succubus gets knocked out of the window of a high tower by one of the religious fundamentalists. At the last second before her fall the ring glows bright red before stopping as the Succubus' body hits the ground.

The explorer and the rescued princess quickly try to escape the city on two horses; at this point the explorer is pretty much in shock, being guided by the Princess. Just as they reach the main gate however the red ring begins to glow red again.

The players voted to go back and they rush to see the religious fundamentalists have dragged the Succubus' body to a large barrel of water and are about to drown her.

Basically, after a fight the explorer rushes to the front and pulls the Succubus out of the barrel. The ring is only faintly glowing now a dull pink and growing weaker by the second.

>> No.39871878

>>39871083
awesome, always like your writing DLFG.

>>39871270
definitely enjoyed this one. when i can drawfag again I want to revisit this.

I'm working on silly overdesigned robutt girls, and here is new WIP stuff. Recovering from tendon issues, cannot draw for a while.

http://i.imgur.com/dStNWW4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XdkZoSN.jpg

random animu again
http://i.imgur.com/zqtqZyT.png

apparently this character gets used a lot.
http://i.imgur.com/iI6as8h.jpg

>> No.39871927

>>39871866
Contd...

I gave the players a 60+ roll to revive her with CPR, which they failed, so I made it a more difficult 80+ which they also failed.

I did this a couple more times until they had to roll a 100 to revive her.

After failing that some people (not all) playing the quest were getting pissed off that she died. So I brought her back to life with the stereotypical "true love's kiss" trope.

What do you guys think about this?

Can bittersweet/sad endings work in erotic fiction and erotic quests? Is there a proper way to execute them?

Any advice is appreciated

>> No.39871943

>>39871533
It's been on the list for a while, but here it is again.

http://pastebin.com/g1UghCe8
Tags: Howling Banshee x Guardsman, tl;dr, vanilla, breastplay titfuck, vaginal, kissing, hand holding, pompoir

>> No.39872000

Does anyone have that /tgwst/ slaaneshi cult picture?

>> No.39872009

>>39871927
They don't work very well over here unless they're of extraordinarily good quality. I think most people believe that sad and fapfics simply don't mix very well. Consequently, the only advice I can give to your question is "stay far away from them unless you're sure your audience can handle it."

>> No.39872032

>>39872000
Right here.

>> No.39872262

>>39871878
Thanks. The second picture down, the elf stripping off the robe, is pretty neat. Hope your hand feels better soon.

>>39871927
I dislike Quests on the whole so I may be speaking from ignorance here, but what the hell is the point of participating in one if you're just going to bitch and whine when the dice don't go the way you want?

On the topic of melancholy or bad ends, it's difficult. I've done a few downer fics and they were received reasonably well, but the one time I admitted to having thought about doing a bad end people reacted REALLY badly. At the end of the day you should write what you want to write, but there does seem to be a fairly severe dislike of stories where things don't work out happily.

>> No.39872369

>>39871878
Now THAT's what I call a Fomori!

>> No.39872570

>>39872369
But Eiger is a normal troll and not a fomori.

>> No.39872673

>>39872570
No idea who that "Eiger" character is, but she's way too human-looking to be anything but a Fomori.

Regular trolls have horrible deposits all over their skin and much more pronouced tusks and horns, Cyclops have only one eye, Giants have rhino hide, and Minotaurs have the whole bull-head thing.

>> No.39872689

>>39871927
>Can bittersweet/sad endings work in erotic fiction and erotic quests?
I'd say no, they tend to piss people off no matter how they're handled, in my experience people do NOT like tragic ends to smut unless it's a sexy "bad end" and even then if it's expected

>> No.39872743

>>39872673
Eiger is from Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall in this case.
And she is described as pure troll in the game with no mention of any special breeds.

>> No.39872824

Was there ever a story where Cultist-chan grows a dick and shares it with that Sister of Battle she hangs out with, or am I just imagining it?

>> No.39872850

>>39872824
It's just you.

>> No.39872943

>>39872262
>what the hell is the point of participating in one if you're just going to bitch and whine when the dice don't go the way you want?

Haha; exactly! You hit the nail on the head.

Thanks for the advice.

>>39872009
Thanks. Yeah, I've noticed that there is a lot more pressure to write strong characters and deeper plots if the ending is going to be a downer.

>>39872689
Fair point.

I think it's sad that we're denying adding a whole emotion to our stories. Anger, fear, love, happiness, and lust are all accepted and enjoyed. It's a shame we can't make sadness equally enjoyed - sad or bittersweet endings can be far more poignant and memorable than throwaway happy ones.

Honestly though I think the best approach is just letting the story go wherever feels write. It's probably a bad idea to try and force a 'happy' ending; or even a 'sad' one.

>> No.39872947

>>39872850

Shit.

I was really hoping that wasn't the case.

>> No.39873123

>>39872947

>> No.39873148

>>39872743
>Computer game

Well, there's your problem. Head over to the /srg/ and grab yourself a PDF of "Run Faster" where you can read all about the metahuman variants.

>> No.39873438

>>39873148
Considering Cooked is playing in a Shadowrun game at the moment, I think he probably already knows.

>> No.39873649

>>39872943
>I think it's sad that we're denying adding a whole emotion to our stories. Anger, fear, love, happiness, and lust are all accepted and enjoyed. It's a shame we can't make sadness equally enjoyed - sad or bittersweet endings can be far more poignant and memorable than throwaway happy ones.
Not really? You can write a perfectly enjoyable sad story but certain genres imply certain emotional reactions, and one doesn't expect things like anger or sadness in smut as they tend to override any sense of lust the story provided and generally only serves to make the story an unpleasant experience for the reader.

As in you LITERALLY piss off your reader, tragedy in smut doesn't result in sadness it results in anger, the type you get when you ask for a steak and someone gives you a ham sandwich, in another circumstance it might be enjoyable but that's not what you came here for

Pretty much the only types of smut I think you can put an unhappy endings in are erotic horror/"bad ends" and NTR, and the former is a niche market and the latter is almost universally reviled outside of those that have that fetish.

So generally your only unless you're writing a sexy bad end, NTR, or trying to piss off your readers sad ends in smut is a bad idea. Writing a non-smut story that happens to have a few fapable parts and it'd fit fine, smut? Hell no

>> No.39873651

>>39873148
Uh. It's a computer game where the lead designer is the guy who made the first couple of editions of Shadowrun. This is about as canon as it gets.

>> No.39873766

>>39873651

You can't really make that claim. You could claim it's canon to earlier editions of Shadowrun, but there are large differences between those and modern versions.

>> No.39873795

>>39873766
> implying new editions are more canon than old ones or vice versa

>> No.39873900

>>39873795

That's not what I said.

>> No.39873996

>>39873438
And yet he's completely wrong. Go read the goddamn book for fuck's sake!

>>39873651
And I couldn't give less of a shit! A human-looking troll is a fomori, it has been so for ages. End of discussion.

>> No.39874085

>>39873996

Chill out, dude.

>> No.39874227

>>39873996
I agree, but damn you mad.
Calm down, son; it's a board game you're discussing on a Ugandan bait and tackle forum.

>> No.39874738

>>39874227
And on a thread about fapfics set in board game settings on said forum, no less. Just fap a bit until you can calm down, will you?

Now, back to the smut.

>> No.39874884

>>39872943
They're memorable all right- for all the wrong reasons. If I want to feel sad, I'd watch a soap opera. Smut is meant above all else to elicit lust, and sadness is completely irreconcilable with that. Plus, you have to rember that quests are in part about letting the players live out their fantasies. They will interpret any form of failure beyond the most minor of things to be a personal betrayal on the QM's part unless it was made absolutely clear from the very beginning that they should expect sadness. Judging by your description of what happened, they didn't think you would kill her off for real and naturally lashed out when you made it clear that was the case.

Writing for yourself is an ideal everyone wants to aspire too, but the fact that an audience exists means you'll have no choice but to pander to them on occasion.

>> No.39875026

Any requests for monster tits this weekend?

>> No.39875086

>>39875026
A cougar cougar-girl enjoying the spoils of her hunt.

>> No.39875099

>>39871866
>How do you guys/girls/traps feel about adding really sad/emotional scenes into lewd stories/quests?
>Does it detract from it, or add to it?
As with so many things: It depends.

Particularly on the execution.

There are plenty of stories on the MSL that contain large amounts of feels and also some sad scenes. One fGhost/mHero comes to mind in particular, there's also one fDrowAssassin/mHumanSmith that's far from all sunshine and rainbows. What the stories with feels that I've read have had in common, though, is that they didn't go for "hopelessly depressing" so much as they went for "bittersweet". I also know there's also one about a Drow outcast/prostitute which I haven't read because holyfuckthatsoundstoodepressing.

What I think you shouldn't do is pull a PLOT TWIST at the end and make it sad for sadness' sake. Those never go over well. If you set the tone from the beginning, an ending that's more sad than happy will be more accepted. But as I said before, "bittersweet" is where it's at, if you just make it sad it will fail as smut and you should consider rewriting it as a tragedy.

>> No.39875305

>>39871866
What >>39875099 said is a good start, but missing a critical detail.
It's not just sad that you need to set the stage for. Your entire piece needs to be consistent, and clearly indicate what the overall tone will be.

If you're writing happysmilelovesex, then it needs to start, continue, and end as such. If you're writing a fuckdrama, then it shouldn't take a detour into comedy for the first third. If you're writing sad, make sure it's clear from the start.

Also: We're not reading smut for masterfully executed plot twists, or for rollercoaster drama, or for edge-of-the-bed suspense. If we wanted those, we'd be reading dramas or suspense stories or what-have-you. It's not BAD to be able to provide those things, but if the drama/suspense/plottwist ruins or drowns out the smut, it's failed as smut. Romeo and Juliet may be hailed as a great play, but throwing a 3-page sex scene in won't make it a masterpiece of smut.

>> No.39875306

>>39871866
>How do you guys/girls/traps feel about adding really sad/emotional scenes into lewd stories/quests?

>Does it detract from it, or add to it?

Like the OP image says, I need a good narrative to really get involved. Having sad moments helps for contrasting with the good moments.
The lower the lows, the higher the highs kind of thing.

I'd only recommend it if you're going for long form such as an ongoing campaign or a series of stories rather than a one shot.

Also, I don't like you. Our names are too similar. Mostly joking

>> No.39875330

Reposting my request from last thread for Inker.

Requesting a Tau girl showing off her stuff, akin to http://imgur.com/zVm4c6z

Though I'd like to see a front view where she's showing off her Y-slit, like in here: http://imgur.com/xhAtqG2

I love the description and look of tri-clitted Tau pussy.

>> No.39875527

>>39875086
Seconding this

>> No.39875544

>>39875306
Haha, it seems like the Onyx of /b/ has met the Onyx of /tg/.

Out of respect, and since you were here first, I'll change my name to Dime on here so people don't mix our works up.

Thanks very much for the advice. What you've said makes sense. Contrasting ups with downs in proportional measures seems to be a good way to take things.

>> No.39875800

request Exava giggling while smacking her ass

>> No.39876029

>>39875800
Wouldn't that hurt? Her ass seems to be covered in knives.

>> No.39876059

>>39876029
she could easily take the knives off.

but yes. sadly

>> No.39876141

>>39875544
Haha, I wasn't asking you to do that, but thank you anyway. I'm always glad to have more contributors to our little corner of /tg/.

I forgot to add to my answer, I think sadness can certainly add to the story but there has to be some distance between sadness and lewdness, unless you're deliberately trying to give your reader emotional whiplash (which can be good, if done right).

>> No.39876143

>>39875544
The important thing is that you have to keep the direction of the story clear from the moment it begins. I don't know if that was what you planned out for that particular quest, but I get the impression that it didn't start out with tragedy in mind- hence why it got such a poor reception.

Mood whiplash always ends poorly, whether it's swerving from happy to sad, funny to dramatic, or anything else. You have to pick a tone and stick with it. >>39875305 has a point too; the smut doesn't necessarily have to drown out everything else, but it should still be a part of the story without feeling like it's out of place.

>> No.39876236

So, instead of doing what I was supposed to do today, I sat around and wrote a short and possibly stupid RPG system for whatever reason my brain came up with. Oh, right, Succubi are sexy.

Anyway. Succubus Quest Game thing rules are attached. Written to be fairly simple, and mostly player based. They're obviously smutty, given the contents, but I tried to avoid going too far for the sake of brevity. Critiques, improvements, and Succubus pics are welcome.

>> No.39877374

>>39873996
Can't Trolls file down their dermal deposits, or have them surgically removed? It's not like we see her outside her armour either.

>> No.39877682

>>39871943
Did a bit more revision here just now. I'd like to know if it's any better now than it was before.

>> No.39877792

Still no Wizard molesting male non human slaves?

>> No.39877856

>>39877792
Not until you write it. As far as I know, nobody took that request, and nagging people about it will never make them more likely to take it.

>> No.39878094

Since Pharasma is about giving birth as well as dying, requesting a pic of a very pregnant Pharasma being boned from behind by a conan-type muscle-guy

>> No.39878488

the anon who requested the merieke Ri Berit here. just wanted to thank the anon who drew it. was really cool.

curious if an uncensored link but beyond that i love it.

>> No.39878598

>>39878488
That is LewdAnon. He swoops in like the wind to gift us with smut and then vanishes.

>> No.39878632

>>39878598
hes not the anon we need. but the anon we deserve

>> No.39878984

Does anyone have the story that was posted in the last thread about a kitsune?

>> No.39879039

>>39878094
>Not being balled gently by a necromancer she's being absurdly tsundere for

It's like you don't even want it to be amusing.

>> No.39879128

>>39879039
>tsundere
Please no.

>> No.39880483

>>39878984
Sorry, but no.

>> No.39880556

Gonna be a long ways to 300 posts at this rate. Anyone have anything they want to talk about? Maybe some mother-focused requests?

>> No.39880672

>>39880556

Would that possibly involve younger F on older MILF unbirthing? Because if it does, I can go into detail about this request.

>> No.39880681

>>39880556
Please do not sexualize the mothers

>> No.39880709

>>39880681
especially mother 2

>> No.39880738

>>39880681
Preggy sex can be awesome to see pics of(Of course, talking about the drawanon stuff that skips all those stretch marks)

>> No.39880766

>>39879039
Maybe a Paladin of hers that has impressed her enough that she gives him a taste of divine pussy.

>> No.39880847

>>39880556
>Anyone have anything they want to talk about?
Orcs. Specifically bara orcs

>> No.39880897

>>39880556
>Anyone have anything they want to talk about? Maybe some mother-focused requests?
Loving, interracial consensual sex for purpose of miscegenation? No cuck shit, of course.

>> No.39880996

>>39880556
>anyone have anything to talk about? like Exava?

>> No.39881016

>>39880897
This. Human male and elf female would be great.

>> No.39881030

>>39880897
Amazon orcs who have a communal male harem? Male orcs arn't locked up or that shit but the women are in charge. Have a wimpy elf scout get caught and argued over by amazons who want to snu-snu him. Sex happens and time passes, elf starts toughening up and getting kinda conany. Hooks up in a devoted relationship with on orc and she gets preggo and they have energetic yet loving sex.

>> No.39881069

>>39881030
>Amazon orcs who have a communal male harem?
You just had to ruin something so wholesome, didn't you?

>> No.39881095

>>39880996
Dude, you made your request and I don't think anyone cares about Exava other than you.

>> No.39881533

>>39881030
>Loving dom Preggo Amazon Orc snu snu
I want this, I want this real bad

>> No.39881650

>>39881533
If nobody's done work on it by the time I get home in an hour or two, I'll throw some time at it.

>> No.39881710

>>39881650
YES
Thank you

>> No.39881845

>>39881650
Much obligied

>> No.39881848

Did the m/m story with the adventurer, his apprentice, and the satyr ever get finished and/or posted?
It sounds like a ton of fun.

>> No.39881959

I may never say this again, but I love you /tg/.

>> No.39882015

>>39881650
>>39881533
>>39881030
>>39880897
>/wst/ ruins a good premise for the nth time
Why do I even bother with you guys?

>> No.39882055

>>39881848
Finished? It was never started.

>> No.39882060

>>39880996
Eh.

>> No.39882076

>>39882015
>ruin

>> No.39882088

>>39882015

Where's the ruining? Guy in >>39880897 suggests a nebulous concept, other dude in >>39881030 makes concrete suggestion, guy likes it, other guy sets out to make it.
Seems like everything's going smoothly to me.

>> No.39882096

>>39882060
i love it anon.

>> No.39882102

>>39882015
You say ruined, I say made better

>> No.39882109

>>39882015
Because if you want a request to be exactly the way you want it to be done, you need to do a commission. If you post it here, you have to be willing for people to take creative liberties with the prompt, whether you like it or not.

In short, deal with it.

>> No.39882119

>>39882015

Was the original premise this one?

>>39880897

It's true that people will often jump in to hijack requests and modify them at their own leisure. Really we should discourage that kind of thing around here, rather than encouraging it by picking up the modified requests.

>> No.39882155

>>39871927
People don't like sad shit, but thems the breaks. Sometimes feels happen, and by avoiding them, you derail the story and make it shit.

Have the next thread hint that the guy kinda went crazy, and that he needs to wake up to help the princess.

>> No.39882158

>>39882109

That's not how it works. People have the right to make requests that aren't hijacked by others and turned into something they don't want.

>you have to be willing for people to take creative liberties with the prompt

That's fine when a writer picks it up. What isn't fine is when someone rewrites a prompt because there's something they like more than what the original requester likes.

>> No.39882185

>>39882119
>>39882158

That's what happens when requests are vague. Of course people will want to fill in the details when none are given in the first place, and the modified request is sometimes far more appealing than the (rather bland, in this case) original request.

The best way to prevent hijacking is to make requests specific. No wiggle room means no hijacking.

>> No.39882216

First Smut update!

Sailing for Heresy (40k, Current tags are: Human x Eldar, Vanilla, Kissing, Fingering, Orgasm)
>http://pastebin.com/HpPHKLZ6

Smut is still very WIP of course but you get the first bit now. The upcoming threesome is going to be less about acrobatic positions with three narratives and more about Macha becoming a grown woman with the help of two assistants, just a heads up.

Also, Search for (LATEST UPDATE BELOW) on the pastebin to see where the latest update begins if you read a previous version.
In case you didn't know, It is a sequel to this story:
Digging for Heresy (Tags inside the pastebin but is a vanilla human x eldar story)
>http://pastebin.com/VFfiCcK9

Some things in the story won’t make sense unless you read it.

>> No.39882261

>>39882185

That's not even true. People give very specific requests that get hijacked all the time. It gets on my nerves every time I see it happen, and I'm sure it upsets the original requester especially when it's the hijacked request that gets picked up.

Adding details to a request when they aren't provided in the original is fine, but what happened here was that someone requested loving miscegenation and someone else hijacked it with their preggodom fetish which they have been making requests for all weekend and nobody's picked up until just recently. Now loving miscegenation doesn't preclude preggodom, but it's a big leap from what is ostensibly purely vanilla lovemaking to something as extreme as preggodom.

>> No.39882276

>>39882216

Also, I'm off to get some sleep. Will keep on writing in the morning

>> No.39882288

>>39882158
>People have the right to make requests that aren't hijacked by others and turned into something they don't want.

No they don't. You say "hijacked," I say "different request." At no point is the writer being forced to do the second request or forced to ignore the first one. But in this case the first one wasn't even a request so much as a vague possibility.

If nobody's interested in doing the first request, and somebody else makes it into a similar request that a writer likes, nothing is being "hijacked." If the second person didn't post, the writer may not have written anything at all. Writers write what interests them, not simply the last request to appeat in the thread.

>> No.39882301

>>39882261
>preggodom
>extreme

>> No.39882344

>>39882216
>The upcoming threesome is going to be less about acrobatic positions with three narratives and more about Macha becoming a grown woman with the help of two assistants, just a heads up.

You say that like it's bad.

>>39882261
True, but people are going to be assholes like that no matter what. Instead I suggest adding requests directly to the google doc. If anything, it seems to me that the original requester should realize that the fact that the original was ignored should be a sign that it simply wasn't good enough to be taken.

>> No.39882374

>>39882109
There's hijacking something and taking creative liberties, and then there's seeing a request and stuffing half a dozen fetishes into it instead of making their own request for giggles and shits. As vague as the request was, it mentioned one single major theme, and it's not unreasonable to expect that one theme to dominate 85-95% of the resulting story.

>>39882261
>>39882158
>>39882119
Well, it's good to see that there are SOME reasonable anons around.

>> No.39882450

>>39882288

>No they don't.

Well fuck you too, dick.

>At no point is the writer being forced to do the second request or forced to ignore the first one.

When a request is first posted, it exists in its own merit. If a number of replies come afterward, they distract from the original premise and draw more attention to their own requests. If they were not replies that 'riffed' on the original idea, it would not be an issue. By linking their request to the original, they are removing the individuality and independence of the first request and turning into a larger string of ideas that are hard to differentiate between for people who just skim, like writers looking for requests.

>If the second person didn't post, the writer may not have written anything at all.

It does not make it any less of a slap in the face to the original requester when it does happen.

>Writers write what interests them, not simply the last request to appeat in the thread.

More often than not it's the modified requests that are written, not the original requests.

>>39882301

Most people are not sexually attracted to pregnant women. Just having preggo as part of the request makes it pretty unusual and pretty extreme.

>> No.39882477

>>39882261
What >>39882288 said both requests are still there's nothing stopping a writer from doing the first request, and if the OR chimes in and says no, I'd prefer my original idea writers normally listen to them

If anything request "hijacks" are similar requests inspired by the first one

>> No.39882499

>>39882450
>Most people are not sexually attracted to pregnant women.
[citation nonexistent]

>> No.39882535

>>39882055
Anon said it was in the works and nearing completion last weekend.

>> No.39882544

>>39882288

I'm not trying to be a dick here. They DON'T "have a right" to that. Saying "I have a right to not have my requests hijacked" is another way of saying "you're not allowed to post requests that are similar to mine."
Which is silly; you can't disallow other people to post stuff.

And even if you could, it still wouldn't make somebody pick up your request if the writers aren't interested.

There's a good reason that the modified requests are more likely to get picked up: sometimes, adding a weird fetish is often the best way to grab a writer's attention. If you go around thinking of it as a "slap in the face" then you have issues that are really a symptom of your POV rather than anyone else doing something wrong.

>> No.39882559

>>39882477

Similar requests inspired by the first are no different from hijacking the original. You could have the decency to wait a while for the original request to either get a reply of "yes I'm interested in writing this" or no replies at all before making a request that is effectively just "yo dawg, imma let you finish, but preggodom is the best fetish of all time!"

>>39882499

If that's how you want to play it, first prove that a majority of people are attracted to pregnant women. It's not exactly a popular type of porn, now is it?

>> No.39882566

>>39882544

Err, that's supposed to be a response to: >>39882450

>> No.39882581

>>39882374
>>39882450
Do you expect someone to go and call the hijackers out whenever they do it? Because that won't happen. There isn't any such thing as "sanctity of requests" here, let alone sanctity of suggestions so vague as to be little more than "write something with this fetish". Which incidentally is all it boiled down to.

>Loving, interracial consensual sex for purpose of miscegenation?

He didn't even specify the races, or even say it was a request at all. Quit whining and realize that the order in which requests are presented have NOTHING to do with the way they are chosen. Write better requests, and you'll have a better chance of them being picked compared to the hijackers.

Of course, if you're not actually the original requester and just happen to be outraged on his behalf, that's just sad.

>> No.39882582

>>39882450
>If a number of replies come afterward, they distract from the original premise and draw more attention to their own requests.

If their idea had been interesting enough to stand on its own, they wouldn't have to worry about this. Ever.

> By linking their request to the original, they are removing the individuality and independence of the first request and turning into a larger string of ideas that are hard to differentiate between

I'd say its pretty damn hard for an idea to have any "individuality" or "independence" when its posted anonymously on an anonymous image board.

>> No.39882593

Really, if you want something done in a specific way your better off doing it yourself. A request stops being yours once it's posted. Anyone can come up and add ideas or throw on branching scenarios, we're all, mostly, anonymous. You could throw on a name/trip, but that would just most likely turn people away from your request if your name/tripfagging just for a request.

>> No.39882690

>>39882559
>Similar requests inspired by the first are no different from hijacking the original
Yeah, no, by that logic I could spam a request and lock up that and any similar idea.
If you have an idea put it out there, it doesn't matter where it comes from, if a writer picks up yours that's good, if they don't oh well, but to say that someone can't request something just cause it's similar to what you want but with something add/taken away to better suit their tastes is extremely selfish

>> No.39882695

>>39882593
This. It's why I keep telling people that if you want something done badly enough to sperg over it, you should either write it yourself or get a commission. Nobody here is obliged to accept any one request here, and most of us are happy if anything at all comes of it- for every one request filled, ten more are forgotten completely. That's how it's always been here, and unless every other person develops writing and/or drawing skills, that's how it'll always be.

>> No.39882707

>>39882544

>I'm not trying to be a dick here.

You're basically telling requesters to shut up and fuck off when they have every reason to be upset when people actively steamroll their request with others. This isn't just a 'similar request' that's being made, it's a number of posts popping up talking about alternative versions that they find more attractive, often a number agreeing that the new request is better, and then of course the writefag picks up the new request because it gets a lot more attention than the original.

>Which is silly; you can't disallow other people to post stuff.

You can tell them they're cunts for doing it so that they don't do it anymore.

>And even if you could, it still wouldn't make somebody pick up your request if the writers aren't interested.

Writers might overlook the original because the variations are the ones that get more attention. I know I've overlooked original requests before and made the mistake of thinking I was doing the original when I was actually fulfilling a variant request, only to severely disappoint the original requester.

> If you go around thinking of it as a "slap in the face" then you have issues that are really a symptom of your POV rather than anyone else doing something wrong.

Or you're just an unempathetic dickwad. You seriously don't understand how it might feel for this shit to happen to you?

>> No.39882807

>>39882707
>You can tell them they're cunts for doing it so that they don't do it anymore.
>implying that's ever worked

I know exactly how it feels, which is why I advocate doing it yourself. After all, the only person who can fulfill a request exactly the way you want it is...well, you. It's not about being empathetic so much as being realistic. Besides, why can't you just repeat the original request instead of bitching about people hijacking it? If anything, it draws attention to those requests instead of yours.

>> No.39882828

>>39882707
>You seriously don't understand how it might feel for this shit to happen to you?

It's "happened" to me, and it wasn't a big deal. I certainly didn't act like a butthurt little bitch all over the thread about it. Because there's no such thing as "hijacking." Either a writer likes your request or they don't.

I've seen:
>original request
>2nd twist
>3rd different twist
>extension of 2nd twist
where the 2nd twist got picked up and the others didnt. Because that was the one a writer wanted to do.

I've also seen a lot of
>original request
followed by nothing, and then rolling off the board forgotten. At least having a tail of responses will give you a slightly higher visibility,

>> No.39882832

>>39882582

>If their idea had been interesting enough to stand on its own, they wouldn't have to worry about this. Ever.

Wow can you be any more of an arrogant prick about it? Don't treat requesters like they're scum if they don't make a request that gets any attention.

>I'd say its pretty damn hard for an idea to have any "individuality" or "independence" when its posted anonymously on an anonymous image board.

You're talking nonsense. The idea itself has individuality and independence because it is not tied to any individuals. It is just an idea floating out there on its own for anyone to see and think about. When someone starts suggesting alternatives, they are warping the original idea to suit their own tastes. They could have the decency to request separately instead of replying to the original post and effectively saying "I don't like your taste so here's what I want instead of what you want".

>>39882690

>If you have an idea put it out there, it doesn't matter where it comes from, if a writer picks up yours that's good, if they don't oh well, but to say that someone can't request something just cause it's similar to what you want but with something add/taken away to better suit their tastes is extremely selfish

Not what I'm saying. Nice strawman, though.

>> No.39882852

>>39882707
You're acting like none of us have made a request that deviated from the original request due to suggestions from other people. Instead of going on a bitch tirade you could have worked with the other suggestions and made compromises. Hell, I've done that with several of my requests. You could of tried steering the added on ideas in a way you like for the request.

>> No.39882873

>>39882707
>You seriously don't understand how it might feel for this shit to happen to you?
Yes, I make a lot of requests, about half get ignored, and more often then not the other half get "Hijacked" as you put it or if a writer picks it up they want to go another direction and while maybe a bit disappointing if I found the idea hot, it's no big deal

>> No.39882905

>>39882832
>Not what I'm saying. Nice strawman, though.
Then I am literally misunderstanding what you're saying, cause that's what I thought it was

>> No.39882929

>>39882852
>You could of tried steering the added on ideas in a way you like for the request.
Can I steer in reverse full speed? Preggodom orcs removes blood from my dick faster than any phlebotomist ever could.

>> No.39882939

>>39882832
>Don't treat requesters like they're scum if they don't make a request that gets any attention.

But we don't do that unless they then throw a shitfit trying to defend their request instead of just re-requesting it.

We have a google docs listing unifilled requests now. If you're that hung up about hijacking, post it there and never mention it in the thread AT ALL. I'll even give the link so you can do so.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nyDKegfYhIvlv7ZvGoxswIVkiG5lw1lrOeDFvZbw_WU/edit?pli=1

>> No.39883115

>>39882807

>I know exactly how it feels, which is why I advocate doing it yourself.

That's not a help for 80% of these threads.

>Besides, why can't you just repeat the original request instead of bitching about people hijacking it?

Remember all those times people repeated their requests from weekend to weekend and then people got pissy at them for it? Yeah.

>It's "happened" to me, and it wasn't a big deal.

You're not everyone.

> Because there's no such thing as "hijacking."

Then what do you want to call it? Shitting all over the original request? Every variation of a request you create, you are indirectly insulting the original requester's tastes rather than letting his request just be what it is. You're saying you know better than him. That's real kind of you.

>At least having a tail of responses will give you a slightly higher visibility,

And at the same time create more competition for the original request to be filled.

>You're acting like none of us have made a request that deviated from the original request due to suggestions from other people

Just because it happens a lot does not make it okay.

> Instead of going on a bitch tirade you could have worked with the other suggestions and made compromises.

1) I'm not the original requester, I'm a concerned anon who has had enough of this shit.

2) there should be no requirement to compromise in the first place. It's like selling a piece of someone else's land. It's not your land, but you sold it, and you're taking the money, too. Why should the owner of the land have to make a deal to only accept half of the payment for the deal?

>You could of tried steering the added on ideas in a way you like for the request.

These threads do not need to turn into a goddamn war for supremacy over requests. Just let people have their requests.

>>39882873

>if a writer picks it up they want to go another direction

Not relevant to the discussion.

>> No.39883249

>>39883115
>Then what do you want to call it? Shitting all over the original request? Every variation of a request you create, you are indirectly insulting the original requester's tastes rather than letting his request just be what it is. You're saying you know better than him. That's real kind of you.

It sounds like you're taking it all WAY too personally, given that the original requester has said nothing in response. For all we know, he's pissed that you're assuming that you can speak for him.

>These threads do not need to turn into a goddamn war for supremacy over requests. Just let people have their requests.

You're doing that right now, though. The only difference is that you claim the first request is somehow inviolate compared to the others.

Tell you what, I'll add the original request to the google doc, where it will be completely untouched so anybody who wants it can take it. Come to think of it, why even post the request in the thread when we have the doc now? It's easier to use, less prone to interference, and has less potential to cause flamewars like this one.

>> No.39883297

>>39883249
As the original poster, I am quite disgusted that some faggot decided to shove in not only a half dozen other fetishes, but a half dozen fetishes that I happen to loathe. And here I thought I was going to be pleasantly surprised by leaving the request vague.

>> No.39883361

>>39883297
Are you new? Vague always end being changed and have stuff added to make them not vague. Either from other anons suggestion ideas or the writefag themselves adding things.

>> No.39883384

>>39883115
>you are indirectly insulting the original requester's tastes

This seems to be the core of your problem. You choose to think about it that way and are angry because of it. Not because anybody actually insulted you, but because you imagine that they did.

>> No.39883385

>>39882905

The problem isn't that there are similar requests. The problem is when people see a request, then post a version of it they personally like more than the original. They're stealing attention from the original request and increasing the number of requests per capita, decreasing the odds that the original request is filled.

It would be okay if they waited a while before posting their version of the request they saw. As it is, they're like vultures, swooping down to tear an original request to pieces when they see something they sort of like but want something a little different.

>>39882939

You're saying that it's not worth considering the feelings of requesters, that they should toughen up and get over something that is really other people's problem in the first place. It sounds to me like you just don't give a shit about what people think of us as a community.

>>39883249

>It sounds like you're taking it all WAY too personally, given that the original requester has said nothing in response.

He's been responding. You know, like >>39882929

>The only difference is that you claim the first request is somehow inviolate compared to the others.

It should be. People should feel comfortable dropping off a request and that they'll have a fair chance at it being fulfilled, rather than having to deal with other people modifying it at their whims and watching the modified version get all the attention and love. Every requester should have the basic human right for the pursuit of satisfaction.

>> No.39883403

>>39883361
Oh, I was expecting changes alright. I just didn't think it'd be changed beyond all recognition.

>> No.39883412

>>39883297
>And here I thought I was going to be pleasantly surprised by leaving the request vague
Don't be vague, if your getting a request done be specific about what you want and don't want.

>> No.39883436

People should stop posting incredibly vague requests. One line of text is not a reasonable request. Writers hate it when your request is extremely vague, although there's such a thing as being too specific as well.

At the same time, other people should not be trying to modify or suggest based off of another person's request. Let their original request stand on it's own merits, especially if it has some meat to it. Don't throw your fetishes into the mix. Wait a bit if you want, then put out your own fleshed-out request that doesn't use the other person's request as a base.

>> No.39883471

>>39883385
>It should be. People should feel comfortable dropping off a request and that they'll have a fair chance at it being fulfilled, rather than having to deal with other people modifying it at their whims and watching the modified version get all the attention and love. Every requester should have the basic human right for the pursuit of satisfaction.

Nonsense. If you expect more than jack squat, you'll have to do it yourself. If you're VERY lucky, you might get a writer to do your request. Odds are good it won't be exactly what you wanted. That's life.

>>39883403

So "surprise me" but not "surprise me with anything I don't want." That's great for friends and loved ones, but it's not going to work out with anonymous strangers who don't know what you do and do not want.

>> No.39883485

... well. This is a shitstorm to come back to. Wasn't even gonna do the preggo stuff in the first place honestly. Regardless... I think I'll let this go. Too many feels from people.

>> No.39883507

>>39883297
I suggest you learn from this about NOT leaving your requests vague in the future. That aside, I was kind enough to post your request in the google doc for you since you apparently forgot to do it yourself.

I would very strongly advise anyone else posting a request here to use the google doc from now on. That way the original request will remain as is no matter what gets attached to it, and you can do it even when it's not the weekend.

Now can we PLEASE move on? This is making requesters in general look like a bunch of entitled cunts.

>>39883385
I addressed your concerns here. Use. The. Google. Doc.

>It should be. People should feel comfortable dropping off a request and that they'll have a fair chance at it being fulfilled, rather than having to deal with other people modifying it at their whims and watching the modified version get all the attention and love. Every requester should have the basic human right for the pursuit of satisfaction.

An ideal concept, but in practice getting a request filled at all is a rarity. That "basic human right" is one that in this thread is a luxury at best and a pipe dream at worst.

>>39883485
You really ought to have mentioned that in the first place, since that means the shitstorm is technically your fault.

>> No.39883516

I'm just gunna say it, even if this is all a troll:

Ya'll are acting more entitled than /v/ could ever dream. This is 4chan. No one is obligated to do anything here. Not a single thing. You post something, ANYTHING, and whatever claim of control you thought you had over it is gone.

This is how you scare off writefags and drawfags. By clamoring around them, lifting them up, then whining like the sky is falling when they don't deliver EXACTLY what you had in mind. How dare they not be mind readers and deliver you free content.

TLDR: Welcome to fucking 4chan. Grow up or fuck off.

>> No.39883574

>>39883471
I wasn't expecting them to read my mind or shit like that, but it does not take spectacular mental gymnastics to arrive at the conclusion that the guy with the vague vanilla request probably wants other vanilla themes to go with it.

>> No.39883596

>>39883385
>increasing the number of requests per capita, decreasing the odds that the original request is filled.
Yeah, no, I really don't think it works that way, at worst both ideas will go on the writer's to do list and promptly be forgotten about, more likely the same request that would otherwise be picked up get picked up while the rest are ignored

>> No.39883605

>>39883471

>That's life.

No, it's not, and it doesn't have to be that way unless you want it to be like that when there's absolutely no need for it to be that way. This isn't asking much of the thread - just for everyone to give requests space and to let them have some room to breathe. You're capable of doing that, right?

>> No.39883657

>>39883485
Aw, I was looking forward to it at least, oh well

This shit storm is hilarious though, I really don't get what's the big deal and it's not like anyone could police these threads to "protect" requests

>> No.39883707

>>39883507
>This is making requesters in general look like a bunch of entitled cunts.
I'm gonna be honest, anything more than "I have this idea..." makes requesters look like entitled cunts
Bitching about someone not taking up your idea even more so

>> No.39883709

>>39883516
Amen to that. The writefags have lives too, and contrary to popular belief they do not exist exclusively to serve you.

>>39883574
In that case, we could point you to the dozens of vanilla fics that have exactly the shit you wanted. I might have even done it myself had you not had your freakout, but now I don't know if you'll even be grateful if I do go through with it. I'm not going to waste my time trying to guess what kind of miscegenation you want only for you to jump all over me when I get some minor detail wrong.

>> No.39883717

>>39883507

>This is making requesters in general look like a bunch of entitled cunts.

Yeah, nah, fuck you man. You're making writefags look like smug assholes. Is that your plan here?

>Use. The. Google. Doc.

No. This isn't about the google doc. This is about whether someone can post their request in the thread - like we've always done - without fear of it being warped into something they don't want.

>> No.39883749

Looks like we'll hit 300 before the night is out after all...

>screams_internally.png

>> No.39883772

>>39883717
Then don't make it vague, No one knows what you don't like unless you says so you moron.

>> No.39883837

>>39883717
>it being warped into something they don't want.
You mean like we've always done?

But yeah, don't make it vague, at best it'll get ignored by writer for being too generic and at worse in the process of narrowing it down it'll turn into something else

>> No.39883906

>>39883717
>You're making writefags look like smug assholes. Is that your plan here?

Not that, so much as to remind you that they too have a say in the matter and that you're acting as if they have no ability to pick and choose which requests they want to do for themselves. Not only is it insulting to them, it also makes it seem that your idea deserves more merit than others simply because it's yours.

You misunderstand. You never lost that right in the first place inasmuch as it is impossible to protect it.

There is no way to protect that right. There never has been and never will be. Do you want a mod to come here and babysit us or something like that in an ill-fated attempt to make us "play nice"? Because it won't work.

>>39883749
At least it won't be alive by tomorrow.

>> No.39883929

>>39883516

>Ya'll are acting more entitled than /v/ could ever dream

No, what I am doing is asking for a basic courtesy.

>This is 4chan. No one is obligated to do anything here.

No one's obligated to be kind in real life. But we do it anyways because it makes shit work better.

>You post something, ANYTHING, and whatever claim of control you thought you had over it is gone.

I don't see what that has to do with anything at all.

>This is how you scare off writefags and drawfags.

This is a problem within the community itself, it has nothing to do with the writefags and drawfags. This was always going to come up, and it needs to be addressed.

>then whining like the sky is falling when they don't deliver EXACTLY what you had in mind.

That's not what this is about, but good job strawmanning again.

>>39883707

Nobody's bitching about writefags not taking up ideas. I'm pointing out - and nobody has refuted this yet - that hijacking requests is a bad practice that needs to stop.

>>39883772

Like I've said before - not the requester. I'm an anon who is frankly baffled at how defensive everyone's getting over being asked to not do something out of courtesy and respect for the posters in these threads.

>>39883837

Just because we've always done it doesn't make it okay.

>> No.39883930

>>39883717
Dude, what happened to you to make you this angry?

>> No.39883987

>>39883930
Funniest part is is he's being assblasted over something not done to him/for someone else.

>> No.39883997

>>39883929
>Nobody's bitching about writefags not taking up ideas. I'm pointing out - and nobody has refuted this yet - that hijacking requests is a bad practice that needs to stop.
>Not bitching about writefags not taking up ideas.
>But bitching about "per capita requests" preventing writefags from picking your idea

>> No.39884016

>>39883930
It's a pretty bog-standard case of salty rectum syndrome.

Ot he's just trolling. Honestly, I'm leaning towards that diagnosis now.

>> No.39884047

>>39883987
It's hilarious, completely shitting up the thread, but hilarious

>>39884016
>Ot he's just trolling. Honestly, I'm leaning towards that diagnosis now.
I'm not gonna lie, I've stayed out of this cause that's what I was assuming from the get go

>> No.39884049

>>39883605

Letting them have some space usually leads to letting them roll off the board unnoticed.

>> No.39884138

We should name next week's /wst/ - weekend smug edition

>> No.39884155

>>39884016
I think he, or the person he's being mad on their behalf, made the Requester equivalent of, Just fuck my shit up, and is surprised no one knew what he was wanting.

>> No.39884166

>>39883906

>Not that, so much as to remind you that they too have a say in the matter and that you're acting as if they have no ability to pick and choose which requests they want to do for themselves.

Psychologically speaking, variations on an idea that receive more attention in a thread will be more interesting to anyone who reads about them than the original. Writefags don't just want to write what they like if they're picking up a request, they want to write something that a lot of people will be interested in. You can't deny that there is a strong magnetism towards the variant ideas that are almost universally more popular, and I should remind you that most of the time it's the variant requests that are picked up by writefags, not the originals.

Yes, writefags have agency in the matter. It's still better if people restrain themselves from hijacking requests just to make absolutely certain that the writefag wouldn't have picked up the original if not for the alternative's existence. And it's not asking much.

>You misunderstand. You never lost that right in the first place inasmuch as it is impossible to protect it.

It's entirely possible and all it takes is an unspoken agreement between the community to not be dicks, which I should remind you that most people do not want to be around here.

>There is no way to protect that right. There never has been and never will be.

There is, but apparently for people like you the idea of courtesy is foreign and scary.

>> No.39884168

>>39884138
we could use the smugduck from Wakfu too

>> No.39884218

>>39884168

That reminds me - we really do need more DEldar in bubble baths.

>> No.39884262

>>39884218
YES.

>> No.39884271 [DELETED] 

>>39884166
>There is, but apparently for people like you the idea of courtesy is foreign and scary.

But it seems you're pretty well acquanted with the ideas of smug and condescending.

>> No.39884313

>>39884016

Yeah I'm pissed, I'm pissed off and salty that you people are so unilaterally opposed to something that would require so little of your energy to do which would prevent things that happened today from ever happening again.

>>39884049

Let them have the chance to do so! If nobody's interested in it then nobody's interested in it. All I ask is for a fair chance for every request.

>>39883997

It's not as if writefags are just not picking up requests at all. The problem is that variant requests create the chance that they'll pick up the variants, which is a good reason for the original requester to get pissed off. If we stop hijacking requests then the problem goes away. Simple as that!

>> No.39884319

>>39884218
That duck's gonna need some more spikes and space gimp gear if it's gonna roll with the dark eldar.

>> No.39884357

>>39884313
Be more specific about what you want, its that simple.

>> No.39884405

>>39884313
>why do people not automatically want to write my boring ideas?
>why do other people get to suggest ideas that writers find more interesting?
>why do people like things that I don't like?

Are you sure that 4chan is the right place for you?

Also; you're idea did have a "fair chance." People thought it was boring, and they went and came up with a more interesting but still related idea. It's not their fault that you're not into that.

>> No.39884422

>>39884166
>Psychologically speaking, variations on an idea that receive more attention in a thread will be more interesting to anyone who reads about them than the original.

Do you have any citation for that at all, or is it just something you made up on the spot?

>> No.39884458

>>39884422
78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

>> No.39884460

>>39884405

Now you're just strawmanning this to hell. Fuck it, I give up.

>> No.39884464

>>39884357
Even if it was specific, it won't stop people from hijacking it. Someone could write a good few sentences about the story they want about a human male paladin and the female elven sorceress, and make it pretty detailed, but then someone will jump in with "But make him a shota, and make her a MILF" or something.

>> No.39884497

>>39884464
shota male paladin and milf elven sorceress story when?

>> No.39884543

So if a drawfag decides to take a request and replaces all the faces with Pepe, does that count as wrong?

>> No.39884568

>>39884464
>Even if it was specific
So it was vague?

>Someone could write a good few sentences about the story they want
>Someone could
So you're writing a hypothetical situation and not an actual occurrence?

>> No.39884598

>>39884497
How about MILF drow sorceress?
Or pregnant MILF drow sorceress?
Or pregnant lactating half dragon MILF oppia loli futa vore drow sorceress in a silly hat?
But now that I'm thinking about it we don't have a shota male paladin and milf elven sorceress story do we?

>> No.39884616

>>39884464
Exactly! People find something that they've (vaguely) interested in, and add something too it that they think improves it. The idea snowballs from one person to the next, adding and losing concepts until it's interesting enough for someone to actually sit down and write the damn thing.

That's how collaborative work goes around here. Not "here's my idea, it's unique and special and no one can add anything else to it even though I'm demanding that someone else write it for me."

...Also, while the thought is in my head, has anyone in /wst/ ever done a snowballing fic?

>> No.39884619

>>39884543
Yes, because they didn't ask about Pepe. Unless they wanted Pepe.

>> No.39884639

>>39884422

He's not entirely wrong about that. We're, as a species, very communal and we naturally pay more attention to things that a significant number of others are interested in, like how a crowd of people staring at something will cause anyone who walks by to also notice and look at the same thing. It's sort of a reflexive thing for the species, but it's vague at best. In this case it's hard to say how much attention a post needs for this sort of effect to be measurable, and obviously it's unlikely for a writefag's natural kinks to be overridden by just a number of people who are excited for an idea, but it is possible for them to want to write an idea that they know a lot of people want to see just because they want the attention even if the kinks are not particularly their thing. But that's not exactly what he said.

>> No.39884663

>>39884497
>There was a shota paladin.
>There was a MILF elven sorceress.
>He goes to slay her because she's evil and stuff.
>She uses a spell to rust all of his items, leaving him naked and unarmed.
>He tries to pummel her with his little shota fists, but just hits her enormous MILF breasts.
>Gets trapped between them.
>Boner ensues.
>Sorceress casts Bigby's Guiding Hand, and puts shota's surprisingly large (for a shota) penis into her.
>Hot loving occurs.
>Fin.

>> No.39884678

>>39884313
We aren't opposed. It's just that not everyone will listen to it and a bunch of people will do exactly the opposite just to spite you.

I agree that every request should have a fair chance. However, the end result may not actually be as fair as you want it to be. All I'm saying is that what you want is impossible not because we won't do it, but because this is 4chan and you can't control the chaos that infests every part of this site.

Let me tell you a little story: once in the very early history of the threads (before the list was ever a thing), I was in a very similar position. A writer whose story I had enjoyed greatly suddenly threw in a plot twist I hadn't expected, and I panicked in the most spectacular way possible that I am still ashamed of to this very day. At the time it felt perfectly natural- it was my request and I felt that I had the right to throw a shitfit over it in an attempt to get it back to what I wanted it to be.

Everyone else on the other hand pointed out that I was blowing the whole thing out of proportion, and that if I carried on like I was then he might decide against finishing the story at all. After some soul-searching, I realized they were right- the request might have been mine, but the story was his. Thus, I chose to trust him and as it turned out the whole thing was a colossal misunderstanding on my part.

I don't know if any of you other than myself were even there at the time, but I'm sure I've given enough details behind the incident for you to figure out which fic I'm talking about here.

>>39884598
We don't have any form of paladin on elven sorceress story, at that matter. Shota/MILF or otherwise.

>> No.39884687

>>39884543
No. You're just pitching ideas to people. If someone runs with it but decides, "Fuck it, all faces are now Pepe," you don't have much room to gainsay them on it. They're the only one who gets to make the final call on what they make, after all.

>> No.39884714

>>39884464

If I'm looking for something to write and I don't like shota/MILF, I'm not going to write that variant just because it came after. I'll write the regular one because it doesn't include stuff I don't want to write.

The variant request might even make me notice the first request where I might have skimmed over it.

Alternately, if I'm a writer and I want to do milf/shota, I'm gonna do the second request. If it's not there, I'm not going to want to do the first one without MUH FETISH, so the second requester isn't hurting anybody.

>>39884639

True enough. But I don't see why the Original Requester Do Not Steal should be held as more deserving of a story than a whole bunch of people who want Original Request + Dickgirls or something.

>> No.39884723 [DELETED] 

>>39884460
>Fuck it, I give up.
Then you lose, I guess.

>> No.39884741

>>39884663
>He tries to pummel her with his little shota fists, but just hits her enormous MILF breasts.
>Gets trapped between them.
I'm now imagining her tying up her robe trapping him in there and going about her day as he fucks her, at first forced by her spell but after a while his hips are moving on their own

>> No.39884769

>>39884543
Hell no, that counts a brilliant

>> No.39884808

>>39884741
>her tying up her robe trapping him in there
What is that fetish called?
You see it every now and then with the shota under the clothes of the MILF
I love that, but I have no idea how to search for it

>> No.39884860

>>39884808
Bondage?

>> No.39884884

>>39884598
Pregnant lactating half dragon MILF sounds good, but let's go full dragon instead. A silly hat fits too since she would be a sorceress.

>> No.39884886

>>39884860
Not specific enough, I know one thread on /d/ had a specific term for it but I forgot it

>> No.39884931

>>39884884
Except it's the sorting hat from Harry Potter. But it's been modified, so that it chooses kinks and sexual positions for you to explore with the dragon.

>> No.39884933

>>39884884
Still want my "Titty dragoness that lactates magically edible and room temperature liquid gold" idea, can we throw that on?
Maybe have it have some side effects on the drinker like shotafication or feminization, or how about it just slowly turn him into a dragonboy trap?

>> No.39884958

>>39884931
I first read that as kinks and sexual positions for you to explore IN the dragon, made me think she had a sex dungeon in her or something

>> No.39885001

>>39884958
It's a bounce castle

>> No.39885024

>>39884958
The Ebon Dragon from Exalted probably does.

>> No.39885028

>>39884958
Well, maybe her vagina alternates between being an actual dragon vagina, and being a portal inside of her where this an actual sex dungeon, and where she has a human dominatrix avatar?

>> No.39885064

>>39885028
Reminds me of Morbi's hellmouth imps, but lewder

>> No.39885086

>>39885028
I think that one book "The Haunted Vagina" had something similar where this one chick's vagina had an entire parallel universe inside of it.

That was a weird book.

>> No.39885114

>>39885028
And her dragon clitoris has a piercing that doubles as a knocker.

>> No.39885131

>>39884741
Top kek on this. Perhaps he unleashes some Holy Smites through his penis as at last makes his saving throw and starts making her cum from the rougher sex. Lay on Hands to heal her bruised vagina and she starts getting all gushy about him.

>> No.39885137

>>39885114
fund it

>> No.39885158

>>39885001
That actually sounds like something a BBW slime girl would be up to.

>> No.39885193

>>39884741
>Has her skimpy sorceress armor modified so it goes over him, locking him in place

>> No.39885214

>>39885158
Slime dragoness?

>>39884933
Golden Slime MILF Dragoness?

>> No.39885350

>>39885214
>Golden Slime MILF Dragoness?
Really just a giant golden slimegirl who wanted to be a dragon

>> No.39885544

>>39882216
Bitchin'; I've been anticipating this eagerly. I'll also hit with some feedback if I have time; I try to do that as much as possible, as it's the least I can do for our smutanons who have entertained me so much.

>> No.39885796

>>39880897
http://pastebin.com/JnaRcVvq Cyr's "Farmhand" here lacks any emphasis on impregnation, but it's similar to your request's intent. I enjoyed it greatly.

>> No.39885980

>>39884808
>What is that fetish called?
nininbaori

>> No.39885984

>>39885980
THANK YOU
And just before I was going to go to bed

>> No.39885989

Given the disputes here about requests being overlooked, I think it's time to open myself up a bit more to requests. For that reason, I've gone and established a paste listing my backlog and a general list of kinks that I prefer writing about.

And to that anon who wanted the miscegenation thing, he's in luck in spite of my earlier irritation towards him. Between that, the paladin/sorceress prompt, and an idea I''ve been mulling over myself for a while now, I think I'm onto something. I just hope he likes drow.

Without further ado, here's my new backlog/kink list. Now shoot me some requests and I'll see which ones catch my interest.

http://pastebin.com/NxBnLLEj

>> No.39886047

>>39885980
"I feel like a kangaroo and I love it"

>> No.39886146

>>39884741
>>39884663
>>39884497

Welp, time to write

>> No.39886297

>>39886146
Me too. But first, I need those requests I mentioned up in >>39885989. Anyone got some?

I promise I won't listen to hijackers.

>> No.39886304

>>39885989
Looking over your fetishes gave me an idea, how would you feel about a dragoness and a knight/bard being in love, and while they've had enough experience to know how to pleasure each other (dexterous tongue by her, pussy/breast (if a titty dragoness) massage by him) actual impregnation is something that's a bit difficult due to size difference. And now the dragoness wants kids and husbando has to go spelunking to get deep enough to cum in her womb. Ending with a timeskip of the now pregnant dragoness and guy cuddling.

Possible other ideas include having the dragoness be something else like a giantess, her being a titty dragoness, a decent amount of foreplay/body exploration before hand, them rollplaying "dragon and dragonslayer" a bit with her "winning" and "forcing" him to pleasure her as a prize, her wearing dragon-sized body jewelry, and/or anything else you want to include

>> No.39886372

>>39886304
I think dragon sized jewelry is starting to become a fetish for a good portion of people here. Hell, the idea is growing on me more and more.

>> No.39886424

>>39886304
I don't have much experience writing smut of non-humanoids, but I think I might give it a try.

I might play with the concept with slightly though; perhaps this is the first time they've actually tried to have sex and didn't quite appreciate the difference in size between them until now. Would that work for you, or should I drop that idea?

>>39886372
I'm slightly embarassed to admit that I can't seem to understand the appeal. That won't stop me from trying if you're really keen on seeing it being added.

>> No.39886426

>>39886372
>I think dragon sized jewelry is starting to become a fetish for a good portion of people here. Hell, the idea is growing on me more and more.
It's pretty hot, not to mention it makes sense that something as vain and greedy as a dragon would try to show off it's wealth by ornamenting itself
Plus the idea of a dragoness with a dragonsized clit, tongue, or (it it's a titty dragoness) tit piercing is hot

>> No.39886455

>>39886426
fuck you

>> No.39886477

>>39886424
>perhaps this is the first time they've actually tried to have sex and didn't quite appreciate the difference in size between them until now. Would that work for you, or should I drop that idea?
That's fine

>>39886424
>I'm slightly embarassed to admit that I can't seem to understand the appeal. That won't stop me from trying if you're really keen on seeing it being added.
I do love the idea but you can add it if you want or leave it out if you don't, I just really love how it was described in that one story who's name escapes me a the moment,

>> No.39886497

>>39886477
I think it was redhot rebound or was it a different story

>> No.39886521

>>39886497
Yeah, that was it, just looked it up, thought so but wasn't positive at the time

>> No.39886533

>>39871878
All of that is awesome but your robutts please me. Massive props for not just making them humans with antennas.

>> No.39886656

>>39886426
I'm not much of a piercing person; they just look too painful for me.

>>39886477
Red Hot Rebound, I'd guess. That's the one which comes to mind.

So, here's what I've thought up. Tell me if this is alright with you, OR. (I decided to go with a giantess since otherwise it might be too similar to MersenniusPrime's "Stuck in the Middle of You", and as far as we can see there's nothing with actual giantesses in the list.)

>Bard and giantess are in love with each other. They've fooled around a bit with each other, but nothing too serious.
>On their wedding night, they realize that they didn't think the size difference part through. She's stumped on how to deal with it, he suggests using him as a dildo.
>She's a bit concerned about hurting him by accident, but he promises he'll be just fine.
>Foreplay consists of body exploration, especially around tits. I'll admit I'm a boob person.
>Spelunking itself happens. He's tied a rope to the bedpost in case of emergency, which he's tied around his waist.
>"View" will jump between him squirming around inside her pussy and her feeling it outside.
>He knows she wants kids, so as he ejaculates he sticks his dick as close to her cervix as he can reach so it all goes into her womb before it dries out.
>Using the rope to get out, he emerges for a post-coital snuggle, drenched but quite happy with himself. She's happy to see he's alright as well.
>Fast-forward to the pregnancy being confirmed. Probably some banter there, but I'll cross that bridge when I reach it.

>> No.39886703

>>39886656
>So, here's what I've thought up
That's perfect

>> No.39886854

>>39886703
Glad to hear it.

For requests, I'll try to go light on the story since whenever I put too much focus on it I take a ridiculously long time to get the fic done. I know I'm slow enough at writing already, and I've been on the requesting side enough times to know that it's easy to get impatient when the writefag takes a while.

Anyone else want to make a request? I think I can manage at least two or three more in addition to the ideas I was already planning on doing- if I try to tackle more than that at once, there's a chance that either either me or the requesters will have their arteries harden before I finish them all.

If anyone has any ideas for what they want to see in a sequel for To Serve The Queen, I'm listening there too. It's been too long since we've had some lewds with Lelith, and I'm thinking that I might be able to fix that.

>> No.39887073

>>39886854
The Paladin/Sorceress sounds hot.

>> No.39887149

>>39887073
I figured that in retrospect I was being to hard on the guy who just wanted the interspecies impregnation up earlier in the thread, and in retrospect I find the best solutions to problems like those are the easiest ones.

I'm thinking it'll have a bit of a comedic bent to it, with it starting as if the paladin is her prisoner but have that fall apart rather quickly when he starts trying to give her advice on how to be dominant ("No, no, you don't need to say "please" when you're commanding me to kiss your feet.") and possibly her underestimating exactly how powerful the invigoration spell she cast on him beforehand was.

Speaking of which, is that one guy still here? I'd like to apologize to him for my earlier display of bad temper and would hope that the resulting fic makes it up to him.

>> No.39887479

>>39887149
So he redeems her some how? Being dominant goes to consensual sex?(Big feather bed with her riding the paladin with playful domming

>> No.39887605

>>39887479
Not exactly redeemed- they're actually roleplaying (in the sexual sense that is). Or more specifically, she's trying to roleplay to indulge his fetish and failing rather badly at it. He takes it in stride, though- while sex-wise it might start with her riding him, they shift to spooning partway through, which she actually likes more since it feels more intimate to her.

>> No.39887732

Any stories that involve whips? Any at all

>> No.39887771

>>39884168
NOT THE DUCKS!!!

>>39884543
The only time I got upset at this was when I put up the request a second time, but left off the stipulation about no futa...
...So, of course, the artist makes it a futa.

>>39885980
...DAMN IT SEKAI!!!

>> No.39887826

>...So, of course, the artist makes it a futa.

That was kind of a dick move.

>> No.39887871

>>39887826
Yep, but it was a Motoko Tachikoma Drider transformation, so what are you going to do?

>> No.39887891

>>39887826
Given that it's ND we're talking about, I'd say that was a reasonable assumption on his part.

>> No.39888114

>>39886854
So, it seems like I got a burst of inspiration and managed to get a paragraph or two done already. No lewdness yet, but it's getting there. If nothing else, think of it as proof that I'm getting shit done faster than my typical glacial pace. Gotta get to bed soon, but I might actually get this done by next weekend. I know, I'm surprised too.

A Giant(ess) Problem (WIP)
http://pastebin.com/D3s3ZAGr
Tags (not currently implemented yet): bardxgiantess, body exploration, spelunking, impregnation

Bonus points if you can spot the literary reference.

>> No.39888204

>>39886656
>I'm not much of a piercing person; they just look too painful for me.

Speaking from personal experience, it's not that bad. It's not like a tattoo, which by its nature means you've got to sit there being worked on for hours; there's a very brief, sharp sting when the needle goes in, and it can ache a bit while it heals, but once that's passed they're no problem at all.

>> No.39888338

>>39888204
Even when the body part being pierced is rather...sensitive, if you know what I mean? I doubt that having a piece of metal going through your nipples or something could be that painless, but what do I know?

Also, I'd like to hear your suggestions regarding the sequel for To Serve the Queen. I know you're fond of Lelith as well, so I'm sure you could think of a few ideas.

>> No.39888468

>>39888338
Given that both of my nipples are pierced? It's really not that bad. The worst of the pain is over after a second or two and you get a massive kick of endorphins which makes it easier to cope with the immediate aftermath. They both healed after like 6 weeks or something? It was a bit sore for that time, and you've got to be careful not to bash them and disrupt the healing process, but it's nothing really THAT bad.

I still want to see Lelith shipped with Vect. Really need to get back to my own version of that.

>> No.39888528

>>39888468
Huh, I did not know that.

And while I could try shipping Lelith with Vect, I think that's something you'd be better at than I would be, and knowing me I'd make the shipping too sappy to be believable for a Dark Eldar. I think for now I'll stick to her using mon-keigh slaves (or maybe Tau or even Craftworlder slaves, depending on my whims at the time) as living sex toys. Maybe I should try something with whips?

>> No.39888715

>>39888528
And on that note, I should sleep now. If we're not here when I wake up, I'd like you all to stay smutty, and expect your requests to be filled soon.

>> No.39888727

>>39887605
Now intereste din Lewd/Inker pick of her lying on her side and leg arched as he balls her from behind, sheen of sweat and breasts jiggling as she has a genuinely pleased look on her face. No aheago, just a flushed+smile

>> No.39889127

>>39882216
>Macha becoming a grown woman
Ruined it for me.

>> No.39889174

I wanna have liivi cheat on taldeer. Or taldeer cheat on liivi. Or get raped by something not liivi. Or whatever. They're the only married couple, I want 'em broken up.

>> No.39889225

>>39889174
You sick freak! Slaanesh approves!

>> No.39889447

>>39889225
Why yes, my thoughts did involve daemonettes.

>> No.39889516

>>39888468
I've been looking at getting mine done for a while now, mostly so I can wear a connecting chain between them, which I've always thought was super sexy.
Also want to get tattoos but I'm undecided as to what to get just yet.

>>39889174
I'm pretty sure that's the /wst/ equivalent of posting Rule 34 of Yotsuba. It's just taboo. LIIVI and Taldeer can do whatever they want with each other, but no one else can touch them.

Or maybe I'm just being weirdly protective.

>> No.39889547

>>39888727
Well if it doesn't get delivered today, remember to try requesting it again next weekend.

might just get lucky ifyouknowwhatimean

>> No.39889551

>>39889516
>Taboo
Sounds like a challenge.

>> No.39889563

>>39884319
Nah. The horrifying corkscrew dick is enough.

>> No.39889573

>>39889516
Let's not forget that time that that one faggot decided to write an extended rape/torture fic for Lofn. /wst/ is meant to break taboos.

>> No.39889586

>>39889551
I should have seen that reply coming.

Oh God, what have I done?

>> No.39889633

>>39889516
A word of advice, wait for the summer to be over before jumping the gun. Brand-new tattoo's should be kept out of the sun and sweating should be avoided as much as possible. It's easier to get one done during the cold months and then safely show it off the next summer.

>> No.39889669

>>39889516
Let's throw Macha or someone into the mix to even it out.

two-dicked daemon/ette going medieval on both they asses at the same time y/n?

>> No.39889670

>>39889573
I didn't see that.

Well, that's going onto the list of things I wish I could forget knowing about, right up there with Grey Knights drowning a girl in piss.

>>39889633
It's winter where I live right now, and any tattoo I do get would be easily hidden by clothes, so I'm safe on both counts. Thanks for the advice though.

>> No.39889697

>>39889516
So what you're saying is that it's not just totally hot, it's also forbidden?

Someone do it, this is gonna be diamonds.

>> No.39889836

>>39889670
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/WhipsOil%26Lofn

>> No.39889871

>>39889836
I'm not reading that and you can't make me.

>> No.39889887

>>39889871
One day the curiosity will get the better of you.

>> No.39889958

Oh hey this thread's still alive.

Any last requests while we're going for 300 bump limit?

Also what time is it right now in americaland, is everyone asleep already?

>> No.39890025

>started writing some (what I thought) is some legitiamtely good stuff for TGWST
>took a break from it
>9 months ago

>> No.39890092

>>39889958
8.20 AM GMT, it means it's 4 'o' clock in the morning on the East Coast on the other side of the ocean.

As for requests, you know the "ready for the cultural exchange?" pic between a Deldar and a Tau? Could you draw it actually happening?Bonus point if the drone is actually recording it all.

>> No.39890110

>>39889958

More Dark Eldar Wyches in bubble baths. Possibly Hesperax herself.

Or maybe a Dragoness eyeing a rather large (to a human) bit of jewelry with a sultry sort of look.

>> No.39890184

>>39889958
>>39888727
How about something like the above spooning sex?

>> No.39890238

>>39889127
Ruined yourself

>> No.39890240

>>39889958
Illustrate your favorite scene from the last /wst/ fic you read.

>> No.39890257

>>39889958
Hey inker, could I ask for a woman in a bath drinking a bottle of red wine? Looking sort of pic related?

>> No.39890402

>>39889516
>which I've always thought was super sexy.

Oh god yes. Would totally do if I had someone to do it for/10. But yea, I can certainly recommend getting them done, it's super quick and doesn't hurt all that much.

> LIIVI and Taldeer can do whatever they want with each other, but no one else can touch them

The closest acceptable deviation from this would be a consentual and mutually satisfying threesome with a close friend. They're one of the few genuinely sweet things still remaining from the old /tg/ canon, they can't be broken up.

>>39889958
If you're in the mood for more DE stuff, I wouldn't mind seeing more of that Scourge guy you did a while ago. Either Solo-M, or with a partner, either's good so long as the focus is on him.

>> No.39890408

>>39890110

>>39890092
No, I do not know of this picture, got a link?

>>39890184
If I'm reading this correctly, is it the shota paladin and the elven milf sorceress thing?

>> No.39890459

>>39890408
>>39889958
I'd love for some buttstuff. With some gape. How about a trashy, punkish looking heretic who looks positively delighted at her busted open hole after taking a bunch of Traitor Guard?

I just love the way you draw ass, Inker. They're always so big and squishy

>> No.39890520

>>39890408

This one. Should be self-explanatory.

>> No.39890873

>>39889958
Well, I would request female dark eldar mandrake sexy times. Maybe creepy shadows gathering to form an inky shape with round breasts and soft lips around a dick ?

Thanks !

>> No.39890906

>>39889516
>>39889669
>>39890402
LIIVI getting it on with Macha was at least considered. Pic related.

>> No.39890911

>>39890906
Well there was that bit about Macha killing Taldeer, but that was a distinctly alternate timeline sorta thing.

>> No.39890983

>>39890408
Could we get more purest love ? Maybe secrets rituals among the banshees shrines ?

>> No.39891026

Going as fast as I can here
>>39890257
http://imgur.com/mj39nE0

>>39890402
http://imgur.com/gNPkiCa
Trying to go off my memory on his accouterments, misplaced the old pic

>>39890459
http://imgur.com/B9SGh1S
Sorry if this isn't as trashy/punky as you needed.

Getting back to the other ones.

>> No.39891068

>>39891026
Awesome. Thanks a lot, inker. If I could return the favour, I would.

>> No.39891091

>>39891026
Awesome, thanks!

The old one's here; http://i.imgur.com/hSYReef.jpg. You got all the important bits bang on as far as I can see.

>> No.39891568

>>39891026
Don't worry inker we can wait till later this week

>> No.39891593

>>39890520
http://imgur.com/u0gtb46

>>39890873
http://imgur.com/Yy2WN0o

>>39891568
One more to go for tonight.

>> No.39891605

This is a really dumb question but how do you guys come up with names?

>> No.39891624

>>39891605
If you're really stuck, try one of the numerous name generators on the net until something catches your fancy.

>> No.39891683

>>39891593
>dat blueberry aheago

Thanks a lot, Inker!

>> No.39891713

Some last comments while the thread is still up:

>>39885544

I made some minor changes to the smut by the way, some positional changes etc. Make sure to reread it if you finished it before.

>>39882344
>You say that like it's bad.

Oh it definately isn't. But then again, macha is not your typical virgin.

>> No.39891728

>>39891683
Forgot to mention, I had the idea that it turns out the blueberry was waaaay too receptive to the "exchange," and the Deldar is both enjoying and immensely regretting initiating the proceedings.

can you guess the reference image I used?

>> No.39891859

>>39889174
>>39889516
>>39890402

Speaking of LCB I can't help but to link the user submitted questions episode of "If the Emperor had a Text-to-speech device".

https://youtu.be/97CmxA1FA5s?list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA&t=297

Surprisingly entertaining to watch and well researched too at the same time.

>> No.39891901

>>39891728
Only thing I'm thinking of is that old Beckjann pic of two Deldars going at it...

>> No.39891976

>>39891901
Beckjann's pictures are entirely safe for work. Unless he's got some respository of porn somewhere that I'm not aware of.

>> No.39892093

>>39880897
>race mixing is financed by dwarves!

>> No.39892109

>>39891593
>http://imgur.com/u0gtb46
That's definitely better "cultural exchange" than was with Urien Rakarth.
Inker, may I ask you again to draw some smut with Kayleth for my fapfics? links:
first - http://pastebin.com/KgzM6Xyd
second - http://pastebin.com/skrKjpXM

>> No.39892122

>>39891976
Oh... Seems it was wrongly attributed then.

>> No.39892356

>>39891728
That one pic with the blindfolded sister ?

>>39892109
Are you and the Exava guy brothers or something ?

>> No.39892451

>>39891859
>https://youtu.be/97CmxA1FA5s?list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA&t=297

I always suspected the maker of that series lurks /tg/

>> No.39892641

>>39892451
Although as I said, it was a user submitted question.
But it wouldn't surprise me if the guy lurked here anyway so.

>> No.39892815

>all this nip chain talk
I find body jewelry increadibly hot, thanks for turning me on. Any pics/stories that cater to my fetish out there?

>> No.39892909

>>39892815
Source on that picture? Reverse google search isn't coming up with anything.

>> No.39892968

>>39892909
Just googled 'nipple chains' myself, image is from Pinterest

>> No.39893003

Interesting. It seems internet nerd women have a fascination with body modification such as tattoos and piercings. I wonder how universal that is?

>> No.39893011

>>39893003
Likely something to do with insecurity

>> No.39893015

>>39892968
Bugger. Thought it might have come from a store o something.

Thanks anyway.

Incidentally, I did something involving body jewelry before - it's B&P...4, I think, the one split into two parts. I don't think it's very good as I had a lot of shit going on IRL when I wrote it, but it might tickle your proverbial fancy.

>> No.39893033

>>39892815
>hot
All I see is that chain snagging on something and ripping the piercings out, leaving gaping, bleeding holes.

>> No.39893048

>>39893011

Perhaps, but you could also argue that internet cesspools like 4chan attract only the weirdos in the first place.

>> No.39893080

>>39893033
Goddamit that just makes it hotter.

>> No.39893093

>>39893080
As per global rule 3:
>>>/b/

>> No.39893193

>>39890408
No, no shota/milf in that particular case. That fetish is played out anyway.

>> No.39893323

>>39893093
I guess all that deldar edgy rapefics should go there too?>>39893193

>> No.39893380

>>39893093

That applies to images only, you silly goose.

>> No.39893794

>>39891859
Then there's this-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pywjdJ7P-7o

(Skip to 1:16 if you want to get straight to the reference)

Still weirds me out that people are referencing a fanfic written in '07.

>> No.39893859

>>39893323
>deldar edgy rapefics

I actually don't think there's been any. I tried writing two at various points but got freaked out and abandoned them.

>> No.39893880

>>39893859
We have surprisingly few rapefics, all in all. There's some truth to the statement we're suckers for a good end.

>> No.39894248

>>39893794
>Still weirds me out that people are referencing a fanfic written in '07.
Says a lot of about its quality I guess.

>> No.39894352

>>39893859
Smut wrote a D Eldar rapefic awhile back, but it was pretty tame. No "edge" at all.

>> No.39894559

>>39894248
I'm still surprised that Bloomwriter considers it a failure somehow. But on the other hand he always did seem to have a problem with confidence.

>> No.39894596

>>39894559
Well as we all know from this thread its a running theme amongst writers.

>> No.39895797

>>39893033
The trick to attaching ANYTHING through a hole in your body is to have a low-tension connector right next to the bit that goes through the hole. So if it snags on anything, it breaks away instead of ripping flesh.

>> No.39896048

>>39894352
Did he, now? I might have to take a look at that.

>> No.39896115

>>39896048
It was the one with the twins and the guardsman. I think it was a request by Archive Anon.

>> No.39896484

Does someone have the link to that assasin/lilith fic? The assasin was from a fabricated school that was based around unarmed combat. Ends up being a bit BDSMy after he utterly crushes her, to her delight.

>> No.39896556

>>39896115
Yep, it was one I made a long time ago.

Speaking of requests, I'll try to continue working on the ones I've got and with luck I'll have one or two out by next week.

>>39896484
The Fall of Lelith Hesperax, you mean? It used to be on 1d4chan but the author deleted it for some reason. Not like you were missing much, since the assassin was the textbook definition of a Mary Sue and there was little to no actual smut.

>> No.39896563

>>39896484
on 1d4chan - http://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Fall_of_Lelith_Hesperax

>> No.39896584

>>39896563
Huh, apparently I was wrong about it being deleted. Still, if you take a look on the talk page you can see there was quite a bit of drama on the author's part.

>> No.39896921

Sorry for not having much to contribute this week. I started really eating myself up over how badly i did the middle part of Great Fallacy and then the weekend got away from me.

I'm going to nab some requests and fill them at leisure this week I think. Anyone want to throw one at me or should I just trawl that google doc?

Just read Kokuo no Hito start to finish in like, 12 hours. My soul hurts.

>> No.39896970

Have a nice week, everyone!

>> No.39896980

>>39892815
>nip piercings
>Bodychains
I really want a fic/pic about the dragoness equivalent of that

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action