Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 2.79 MB, 640x360, Exterminatus.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38927164 No.38927164 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

I'll start

>> No.38927171

>>38927164
Sauce is Space battleship Yamato 2199 if any of you where wondering.

>> No.38927183
File: 1.86 MB, 202x175, When the gellar field starts to flicker.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38927183

>> No.38927242
File: 332 KB, 1920x1200, FUCKING RUN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38927242

>>38927164
>DM rolling for random encounters on a 'hard' table

>> No.38927297
File: 262 KB, 1024x512, average 2050s talkshow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38927297

>> No.38927554

>>38927171
yamato cannon operational?

>> No.38931004
File: 2.99 MB, 512x288, The effects of Skub abuse.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38931004

Anyone know where this is from?

>> No.38931035

>>38931004
I can't remember the name, but that's an artist who has posted similar videos on Youtube. Shit like covering his face with clay and creating terrifying masks out of it on his own face, and then cutting them open so that he can breathe, creating horrifying monster maws in the process.

It's pretty hardcore.

>> No.38934098
File: 672 KB, 400x246, King Crimson 2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38934098

>> No.38934117
File: 613 KB, 1200x1643, feminism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38934117

>> No.38934152
File: 651 KB, 555x418, Please name your character.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38934152

>> No.38934318
File: 1.56 MB, 962x1400, minmaxing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38934318

>> No.38935034
File: 59 KB, 1280x720, it's fucking magic I don't have to explain shit OK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935034

>> No.38935211

>>38934117
I don't even get what she's trying to say

>> No.38935223
File: 1.81 MB, 248x142, disregard females, aqcuire treasure.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935223

>>38931004
>dat filename

That's the only proper way to enjoy skub.

>> No.38935374

>>38935211
She's in "not-hell" as a deathless ghoul because she committed genocide.

>> No.38935463

>>38931004
This guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gYBXRwsDjY

>> No.38935502
File: 5.44 MB, 270x480, ork meks.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935502

>> No.38935541
File: 52 KB, 453x604, farmboyz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935541

>> No.38935563
File: 1.46 MB, 291x188, Book of Weeaboo Fightan magick.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935563

>>38935502

>> No.38935576
File: 1.45 MB, 720x304, obi-wan taught you well, but I'm not falling for that high ground shit again.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935576

>> No.38935601
File: 109 KB, 1000x625, quote from man stabbed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935601

>> No.38935616
File: 108 KB, 491x515, 1421467616001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935616

>>38935601

>> No.38935634
File: 1.51 MB, 250x188, Max Ranks in Climb.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935634

>> No.38935702
File: 1.08 MB, 320x240, Watch this heresy unfold.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935702

>>38935634

>> No.38935739
File: 100 KB, 708x480, worldbuilding.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935739

>> No.38935782
File: 2.95 MB, 357x200, Seamus regrets both going to the rave and drinking all the funny test tubes.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935782

>>38935702

>> No.38935802

>>38935541
Where the fuck is this so I can gaze upon it in its full majesty?

>> No.38935851
File: 2.98 MB, 365x205, that was the moment I realized my friend was actually a slaneesh cultist.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38935851

>> No.38936089

>>38935851
source is 'Hen Zemi' by the way, surprisingly funny.

>> No.38936149
File: 2.46 MB, 500x281, Shadowrunners are accosted by a group of gangers.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936149

>> No.38936188
File: 1023 KB, 267x239, Urban Ghillie Suit.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936188

>> No.38936250
File: 2.79 MB, 950x404, See guys, I told ya chem-geld wasn't useless.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936250

>> No.38936284
File: 1.99 MB, 343x230, sauce pls.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936284

>>38936149

>> No.38936306
File: 425 KB, 640x360, Referee killed by a Vindicare Assassin.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936306

>> No.38936374

>>38936250
...is that a young Natalie Portman prancing around screaming about how she's a virgin?

>> No.38936383

>>38936284
Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

>> No.38936419
File: 2.79 MB, 1280x544, the_party_finds_A_loli.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936419

>>38936250

What's the name of this movie? i want to see me some puffy nipples.

>> No.38936424
File: 1.20 MB, 1280x720, roll for anal circumference.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936424

>> No.38936432
File: 950 KB, 500x247, 8B6bcgp.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936432

>>38936284

>> No.38936459
File: 1.34 MB, 400x200, I Want To Play A Fighter.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936459

>>38935576
kek.
also >No -2 For You

>> No.38936476
File: 1.83 MB, 1280x720, Shadowrunners get into an argument at dinner.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936476

>> No.38936520
File: 183 KB, 500x500, Purging Heresy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936520

>>38935702

>> No.38936531

>>38931004

Samsara.

>> No.38936534
File: 2.59 MB, 640x272, leon the profesional.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936534

>>38936419
Leon: the Professional.
>>38936374
Yes.

>> No.38936557
File: 1.51 MB, 644x402, Use Magical Device Nat 1.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936557

>> No.38936565
File: 121 KB, 487x292, thetruth.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936565

>> No.38936595
File: 2.79 MB, 480x362, Breaking into a Shadowrunner's Compound.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936595

>> No.38936608

>>38936419
Leon: The Professional.
no paedo for you, go jerk it to some Omegle bait on /b/

>> No.38936631

>>38936476
...sauce?

>> No.38936643

>>38936608

She's of age now, and probably was of consent age in some part of the world at the time.

Don't let christians tell you what's right and wrong.

>> No.38936683

>>38936595
Source: Gunsmith Cats
Fuck I love that show, best girls best car

>> No.38936689

>>38936643
>She's of age now
...that logic does not hold.

>> No.38936706
File: 49 KB, 640x435, Start the Van.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936706

>>38936643
>>38936643

>> No.38936707

>>38936631
Sabagebu!

>> No.38936721
File: 932 KB, 1366x768, cea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936721

>>38936631
Sabagebu

>> No.38936726

>>38936706
Lol, Amerikees.
Let's be honest, she was 10 years older than the average fa/tg/uy.

>> No.38936733

>>38936643
>Don't let christians tell you what's right and wrong.
FYI: AoC in Vatican is 12.

>> No.38936735
File: 2.78 MB, 640x480, Ork Elevatus.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936735

>> No.38936755

>>38936726
I'm Canadian, and she was 12/13 in that movie.
I'm also Christian

>> No.38936781
File: 34 KB, 500x598, Shadowrunner starting lifestyle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936781

>> No.38936805

>>38936689

What, i'm going to invent a time machine to go back and rape natalie portman?

What is the basis for consent laws in america? Because there's no evidence that someone cannot make good choices. It's just christian bullshit.

>> No.38936833
File: 340 KB, 800x600, fridge_desert.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936833

>>38936781
I think you meant to post this.

>> No.38936900
File: 658 KB, 3264x1836, chaotic evil.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936900

>> No.38936907
File: 2.72 MB, 720x408, Nonlethal Damage.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936907

>> No.38936910

>>38936805
Actually, a lot of states in the so-called "Bible Belt" have relatively lax laws compared to some others.

>> No.38936941

>>38936805
>What is the basis for consent laws in america?
The same as in other democratic countries - opinions of bunch of old men and women that were democratically elected to make decisions in things they have no idea about.

>> No.38936960
File: 1.90 MB, 200x200, Death Mask Productions.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936960

>> No.38936980

>>38936960
I get that reference.

>> No.38936983
File: 315 KB, 1920x1080, Epic Level Disguise.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38936983

>> No.38937075

>>38936941
>>38936910

So i was just being trolled?

Oh right, this is a you laugh you lose thread.

>> No.38937080
File: 290 KB, 1366x768, Player is told reloading is a full round action.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937080

>> No.38937126

>>38936960
That tape was fantastic

>> No.38937142
File: 50 KB, 228x390, d plays tabletop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937142

>> No.38937175
File: 1.83 MB, 500x281, Bluff Nat 1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937175

>> No.38937236
File: 144 KB, 304x240, Flurry of Blows.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937236

>> No.38937260
File: 179 KB, 1280x960, Wizard with leftover spells per day.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937260

>>38935634
implying

>> No.38937273
File: 221 KB, 1440x900, Xcom makes a grown man scream.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937273

>>38927242
kind of trumps my version.
Never figured out Modding Xcom

>> No.38937321
File: 475 KB, 290x199, PCs take interest in unnamed commoner.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937321

>> No.38937342

>>38936983
Skeletons have +10 to stealth

>> No.38937350
File: 2.32 MB, 1920x2964, Long War Muton pack leader.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937350

>>38937273
Long War mod.

>DM's first time applying templates and adding feats to a normal enemy to make it a boss

>> No.38937381
File: 208 KB, 1280x1024, That's terror.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937381

>>38937273
You don't need that many ayyliums for that.

>> No.38937419
File: 175 KB, 800x417, AstartesDidntRipOffTerransHolyFuckingShit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937419

>> No.38937427

>>38937381
I wanted to fucking cry when I ran in to the group in my pic.

>> No.38937429
File: 1.36 MB, 960x540, THAT'S XCOM BABY.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937429

>>38937381
>Not THAT'S XCOM BABY

>> No.38937456

>>38937429
the developer has states, the % to hit means literally nothing in the hardest difficulty

>> No.38937458
File: 2.86 MB, 1280x720, Level 10 Wizard and Level 20 Fighter team up.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937458

>> No.38937508
File: 137 KB, 599x475, soviet infantry battalion.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937508

>>38937419
>I will open one of my six mouths
>and I will sing the song that ends the Earth
I wish Tycho were allowed to unleash his prose more often.

>> No.38937554
File: 3.50 MB, 480x270, slaanesh.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937554

>> No.38937558
File: 1.83 MB, 720x405, Muscle Wizard.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937558

>> No.38937607
File: 1.58 MB, 365x190, pol plays oregon trail.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937607

>> No.38937637

>>38937558
I've seen this episode of naruto

>> No.38937640
File: 2.76 MB, 800x600, Physical Adepts.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937640

>> No.38937685

>>38937640
this animation really pisses me off

I don't know what it is, it has a smoothness to it but it lacks some kind of... "completeness" to make that smoothness look good and not jarring

I've watched it like 25 times and I still can't put it to words

>> No.38937688
File: 364 KB, 300x225, magicalrealm.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937688

>>38937637

>he watches naruto

>> No.38937689
File: 240 KB, 1006x617, X-Com 1912.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937689

>>38937350
Off topic and off board, but is there a "bullshit lite" version of Long War?
I know I could just fuck with the .ini but I've not modded X-Com before and I'd rather not balls it up

>> No.38937699
File: 1.99 MB, 400x174, Shadowrun character.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937699

>> No.38937712

>>38937688
I don't, but I have seen that particular episode

it was during the tournament thing

>> No.38937713

>>38937689
Yes, it's called vanilla xcom, you pussy.

>> No.38937727
File: 1.71 MB, 280x150, Wizards, no sense of right and wrong.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937727

>> No.38937746
File: 2.61 MB, 1920x3376, Long War Heavy Floater leader.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937746

>>38937689
Either vanilla or just going at the .ini with a chainsaw.

>DM making an elite version of an already strong enemy.

>> No.38937756
File: 1.99 MB, 324x223, Failed sanity roll.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937756

>> No.38937781
File: 396 KB, 2100x1500, gm throws you a hint.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937781

>> No.38937788
File: 1.77 MB, 830x463, Fuck you and the UFO you rode in on.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937788

>>38937713
Oh fuck off, there's got to be a middle ground between vanilla's slightly too easy and Long War's end game "fuck you everything has every perk ever. Also stealth units with DR out the ass because Ayy LMAO"

>> No.38937796
File: 3.72 MB, 296x297, san loss.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937796

>> No.38937825
File: 1.32 MB, 256x262, roll a san check.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937825

>>38937796

>> No.38937838
File: 191 KB, 1280x960, nat 1 intimidate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937838

>> No.38937851

>>38937838
Do you make your statement, then the quality of your statement modifies your dice roll?

Or do you roll your dice, then tailor a statement ot the quality of the roll?

>> No.38937885
File: 92 KB, 878x837, Steampunk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937885

>> No.38937903

>>38937851
Express sentiment to DM, make roll, decide exact wording (the DM might give a certain word or phrase that you might have used)

>> No.38937905
File: 136 KB, 728x1076, nat 20 intimidate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38937905

>>38937838

>> No.38937906

>>38937825
>Watching Anime with VLC.

>> No.38937990

>>38937906
>Watching anything with VLC
Seriously, why do people still use that piece of shit software?

>> No.38938013

>>38937990
>It just werks
Because stupid people are too lazy to invest more than 2 minutes in getting a decent mediaplayer.

>> No.38938025

>>38937990
nostalgia
>>38938013
and this

>> No.38938031
File: 1.76 MB, 400x250, nat 1 acrobatics.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938031

>> No.38938039

>>38938013
As a guy that uses VLC, pretty much this.

>> No.38938045

>>38937825
This shit is creepy. Even creepier that it seems to be a Caligula's bust of all of people.

>> No.38938050

>>38937990
I've never had any problems with it why is it bad?
Can you guys give any examples?

>> No.38938052

>>38937990
because 99% of people don't notice a difference

>> No.38938069

>>38937990
The real question is why it matters so much to people who don't.

>> No.38938116

>>38937788

Nope. Don't be a pussy.

>> No.38938130

>>38937885
That's retarded.

Here i thought it was a Yakbak

>> No.38938132

>>38938013
What do you mean? It's something like those 1000€ worth sound system that are amazing to people with incredible hears but absolutely equal to everybody else or there is actually a notable difference?

>> No.38938148

>>38938130
Well, it is what steampunk is all about, right?

>> No.38938211
File: 733 KB, 270x194, natural 1 ride.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938211

>> No.38938213

>>38938132
Don't you ever have that vlc "hangs", like that a transition between shots doesn't go well, and like one half of a shot is still on screen, while the other is doing its best to appear. Or like sometimes theres a weird hue covering part of the image? That's at least some of the problems I had with VLC.

>> No.38938236
File: 302 KB, 768x576, Paladin of Vengeance swears his Oath.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938236

>> No.38938248

>>38938148

Being retarded? That and rocketpunk.

>> No.38938256

>>38938132
Also its seriously just thirty seconds more to download MPC and CCCP, and watch your chinese cartoons the superior way.

>> No.38938265
File: 1.78 MB, 2000x2200, Fibergran.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938265

>> No.38938281

>>38938050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se9LjFB9Ar0

>> No.38938282
File: 156 KB, 960x686, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part Two and a Half.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938282

Unrelated, but my captcha was a palindrome.

>> No.38938308

>>38936284

Yeah, what's the sauce he pours on that octopus?

>>38937788

you never played the original games - if you did too well in the first one it ramped up the difficulty level to maximum regardless of what difficulty level you started on, so if you started on the easiest mode the game would basically get angry when you did decently in early missions and start throwing chrysalid terror missions and powerful psychic bastards at you before you'd be able to even get laser pistols. Terror from the deep has a similar bug where it was set to the hardest difficulty regardless of what you picked, so you would occasionally start a mission, move everyone off the transporter, an alien would throw a grenade, mission would end because the grenade killed everyone.

>> No.38938326
File: 67 KB, 157x210, contempt for pleb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938326

>>38936941
Ah yes, pedophilia is perfectly fine, she's 11, totally ready for a good dicking

>> No.38938365
File: 365 KB, 1000x800, cyoa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938365

Why anyone would ever go with NOT Skyward Sword Zelda, I will never know.

>> No.38938383

>>38935374
>deathless ghoul because she committed genocide.
Genocide AND didn't think she did anything wrong. That's one of the things I like about the series; the more deliberately horrible you were, the more powerful you become. The longer a life you lived, the longer your afterlife is. It's all so perfectly unfair.

>> No.38938397

>>38938281
this was a massive list of things I've either never noticed or things I don't even understand why I should care about them, with no demonstrations to actually back up any of the claims made

You can't just say "audiorape and slowdown" and expect me to accept your argument when I've never either never encountered either issue, or it was such a small issue I don't even remember it

>> No.38938401

>>38938308
>Yeah, what's the sauce he pours on that octopus?
It's just soy sauce. The salt in the soy sauce activates sodium channels in the raw meat and makes the muscles contract, making it look like the octopus is still alive and moving around (it's helladed).

The dish is called odori-don. (Not to be mistaken for sannakji, which is Korean - freshly-carved, live octopus.)

>> No.38938423

>>38938397
>I've never experienced this, therefore it never happens and VLC is inviolate!
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Anon-kun.

>> No.38938424

>>38938265
[Absolute Terror Intensifies]

>> No.38938427

>>38937685
Don't know about you, but the word that comes to my mind is "unsatisfying".

>> No.38938436
File: 378 KB, 550x600, necron tomb awakens.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938436

>> No.38938455

>>38938308
>if you did too well in the first one it ramped up the difficulty level to maximum
Fortunately for me that never happened. I got people dying far too quickly to ever do well. I remember always getting a smoke grenade and throwing it out of the ship as soon as it landed. Too paranoid after getting shot the moment someone stepped out.

>> No.38938461

>>38938423
Yet you provided no actual evidence or demonstration to back your claims up, leaving both sides with nothing but anecdotes to operate on. You're the idiot, here, for expecting that strategy to work.

>> No.38938478

>>38938461
>You're the idiot
Nigga, I'm not the one using VLC.

>> No.38938499

>>38938478
Why does using VLC make someone an idiot?

Oh, wait, that just loops us all the fucking way back around to where you made a claim without providing any evidence for it.

>> No.38938505

>>38938461
VLC gets glitches during playback for both picture and sound, I haven't found a video it couldn't run but that doesn't mean it runs it good

>> No.38938512
File: 318 KB, 1280x960, Viking The Musical.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938512

>blah blah blah vidya
>blah blah blah VLC
Come on guys. I know /tg/ has trouble staying on topic, but this is fucking ridiculous.

>> No.38938523

>>38938423
So why try to convince people to use something else if you don't seem to care what he uses?

>> No.38938597
File: 2.56 MB, 320x240, bigby's crushing hand.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938597

>>38938499
>Why does using VLC make someone an idiot?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tautology_(logic)

Look, are you going to contribute to the thread, or are you going to continue to bitch and moan about how VLC isn't bad because you've never observed it being bad?

>> No.38938603
File: 139 KB, 768x362, edition 7 the choppy strikes back.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938603

>>38938424
>absolute terror
>when the monster at the top wasn't a carnifex
Pussy.

>> No.38938633

>>38938597
Depends. Are you going to contribute to the thread, or continue to rant about how bad VLC is without providing any evidence to back up your claims?

>> No.38938638
File: 220 KB, 1032x1400, I came here to fuck wenches.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938638

>> No.38938647
File: 816 KB, 948x2800, ChaoticNeutral.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938647

>>38938597
>bitches and moans about how VLC is bad
>Look, are you going to contribute to the thread, or are you going to continue to bitch and moan
inb4 I contributed with this one! Here you go. I'll "contribute" too.

>> No.38938649

>>38938638
not barbarian with levels in bard

>> No.38938664

>>38937685
Its dreamworks, what did you expect?

>> No.38938679

>>38938638
That is the smile of a man who knows exactly what he's doing.

>> No.38938686
File: 76 KB, 350x564, pacifist, I'll pass a fist right through you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938686

Guys, seriously, shut it. You're making baby Vishnu cry.

>> No.38938695

>>38938638
So, where's obelix?

>> No.38938728

>>38938069
Some people just have to get a sense of worth from wherever they can.

>> No.38938740
File: 1.41 MB, 288x216, Warlock and his Pact Companion.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938740

>>38938695
If that's Asterix, then Obelix wouldn't be able to fit in the picture.

>> No.38938759
File: 4.10 MB, 500x281, sidereal anima.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938759

>>38938633
>rant about how bad VLC is
I don't see a rant. You sound like you're projecting.

All that's been stated in this thread is that VLC is shit. >>38938050 asked why, and then a pile of people provided reports of why. You went and lost your shit when >>38938281 was posted; so if anything, the ranting is on you.

Have a nice day with your sub-par media player, Anon-chan.

>> No.38938769
File: 52 KB, 573x393, excuse me sir.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938769

>> No.38938782

>>38938759
What I see is someone making a large number of posts claiming VLC is shit, and becoming angry, defensive, and condescending when asked to present evidence. Who is projecting, exactly?

>> No.38938798

>>38936733

Okay, so change of plans: let christians tell you what to do.

>> No.38938802

>>38938759
Oh boy here we fucking go again

>> No.38938829
File: 53 KB, 1392x751, average tg derail.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938829

Can we report these fuckers? Did they break any rules for which they could plausibly be banned, or at least given a warning?

>> No.38938855

>>38938759
All the reports amounted to "Because it's bad" and "because all who use Vlc are idiots is a tautology". Also a shitty youtube video of an anime with three minutes of nothing and thirty second of "because it's bad".

You are ridiculing yourself there.

>> No.38938861
File: 170 KB, 863x618, even the eldar have fallen into its terrible grasp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938861

>> No.38938872
File: 173 KB, 595x842, failing a sanity check.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938872

>>38938782
>someone making a large number of posts claiming VLC is shit
Three posts are me. >>38938281 >>38938423 >>38938597 (and of course the one you replied to, so four total).

>angry, defensive, and condescending
I'll give you condescending, but what reason would I have to be angry or defensive about your poor choice in media players?

>> No.38938901

>>38938872
>what reason would I have to be angry or defensive about your poor choice in media players?

I want to ask you the same thing, because you're still fucking going on about it, when you could either stop repeating the same claims over and over, or simply provide evidence for them, and easily exit the argument.

>> No.38938929
File: 1.87 MB, 500x281, average shadowrun character toting around the essentials.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938929

>> No.38938951
File: 65 KB, 640x480, Dark Eldar Threads.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938951

>>38938861

>> No.38938965

>>38936735
I love how there's a ladder with nothing surrounding it and no bracers supporting everything else.
They just didn't care.

>> No.38938978
File: 458 KB, 708x1000, I cast Detect Bard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938978

>> No.38938993
File: 544 KB, 600x338, paladin accepts pure maiden's love.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38938993

>>38938901
>I want to ask you the same thing
But that makes no sense, Anon-san! I don't use VLC.

>provide evidence for them
Other people have already provided evidence (beyond the video I've linked). Just because you personally haven't observed said evidence (of bad behavior on VLC's part) doesn't mean the evidence is invalid.

>> No.38939040
File: 125 KB, 960x720, neckbeards assemble.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939040

>> No.38939078
File: 1.90 MB, 320x162, always expect your PCs to do something you didn't expect.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939078

>> No.38939122
File: 89 KB, 500x417, kharne the betrayer's illegitimate daughter really takes after her old man.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939122

>> No.38939126

>>38938308
>you never played the original games - if you did too well in the first one it ramped up the difficulty level to maximum regardless of what difficulty level you started on
No it didn't. That was a planned feature that was never implemented. The DOS versions of UFO Defence actually had a bug where the difficulty would revert to Beginner after the first combat mission, so it practically didn't matter which difficulty you chose, you were still playing Beginner.

>> No.38939162

>>38938798
Catholics are the servants of the Beast. Temple worshiping pagan idolaters!

>> No.38939166

>>38938993
No, people have presented anecdotes. Anecdotes are not evidence, especially on 4chan.

>> No.38939180
File: 132 KB, 700x250, D&D 5e players gaze upon the latest Pathfinder update.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939180

>> No.38939184
File: 52 KB, 640x480, My DM Tries Shadowrun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939184

>>38938281
As the original question asker I don't know what any of those things she says means. So I will stay an ignorant retard. Until l someone helps me out.

>> No.38939212
File: 1.53 MB, 350x264, random encounter causes TPK.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939212

>>38939166
And you think that somewhere out there, there's a comprehensive study on the matter?

Please, stop shitting up this thread.

>> No.38939216
File: 387 KB, 552x800, 1427257525697.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939216

>>38939162
Funny, Protestant scum who packed up their shit and left like an ungrateful child.
How's Luthor's editing going?
He cut out any other books?

>> No.38939217

>>38937796
I don't get it, is this that dress that's supposed to turn blue? It's just moving into the dark, everything turns blue-blackish in the shade. It's still clearly white and gold.

>> No.38939221
File: 777 KB, 1618x1146, Hectopeasant Power.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939221

>>38939180
>the filename is that disillusioned

>> No.38939249

>>38934318
Anyone have the source for this?

>> No.38939257

>>38939212
You claim you are objectively correct on an issue without any evidence to support your position?

And you think someone ELSE is the shitposter?

>> No.38939296

>>38936643
An AoC any lower than 21 is pure degeneracy

>> No.38939297
File: 3.70 MB, 366x265, red panda lunar botches awareness roll.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939297

>>38939184
As the condescending anon who posted that YT link and is coloncrucifying >>38939166, as long as you are complacent with your lot in life, then whatever.

>> No.38939301

>>38939212
>>38939257
How about both of you stop arguing because it's obvious neither of you are going to get anywhere.

>> No.38939312

>>38939040
>All beards are neckbeards
Sure.

>> No.38939316

>>38938281
Everyone else is whining about video formats and I'm sitting here listening to that sexy German Nagato voice.

>> No.38939317

>>38939257
>sources
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vlc+bad+video+quality

>> No.38939348
File: 107 KB, 1024x422, peasants[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939348

>>38939221
Hectopeasant is love, hectopeasant is life.

>> No.38939379
File: 1.84 MB, 400x247, gnawing biting breaking hacking burning.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939379

>> No.38939423
File: 76 KB, 1968x346, there's a point where we should have stopped and we have clearly passed it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939423

>> No.38939429

>>38939166
>No, people have presented anecdotes.

That's just your anecdotal opinion m8.

3 standard deviations or gtfo.

>> No.38939505
File: 1.18 MB, 800x1223, the GM tries to make the campaign grimmer, only to accidentally make it hilarious.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939505

>> No.38939517

>>38934152

underrated

>> No.38939552
File: 141 KB, 1600x896, brother do you smell gifts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939552

>> No.38939558

>>38938365
You spelled Twilight Princess wrong.

>> No.38939587

>>38939558
>there are 2 kinds of lonely blokes on 4chan....

>> No.38939590

>>38938326
I'm trying to find words to react to that hair but I can't get anything solid other than 'wow'

>> No.38939630
File: 2.00 MB, 400x194, elite town guard.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939630

>> No.38939661
File: 1023 KB, 194x146, I attack the town guard.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939661

>>38939630

>> No.38939699
File: 102 KB, 407x378, Paladin Using His Class Features For His Day Job.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939699

>> No.38939738

>>38938365

>2015
>not going with twilight princess

>> No.38939777
File: 100 KB, 500x635, exotic harlots for rock bottom prices.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939777

>> No.38939805

>>38939738
I think you got lost, fella.
>>>>>d

>> No.38939829

>>38939805
No no... hes in the right place. Are you new here? Welcome!

>> No.38939887
File: 1.19 MB, 1008x540, the perfect murderhobo waifu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939887

>> No.38939913
File: 112 KB, 640x360, not this shit again.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939913

>>38939829
>HUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR TG IS D LITE
I know you shits have low standards, but come on, not even /tg/ can stomach futa.

>> No.38939953
File: 665 KB, 655x2000, tg drawfags.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939953

>> No.38939965

>>38939913
I'm sure there must be futafags who are serious. I mean, it's probably still not on the same level of /d/ (fortunately) but they must exist.

>> No.38939967
File: 41 KB, 640x427, original.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38939967

>>38939913
>He's never heard of pegging

>> No.38939975

>>38927164
This is what the Imperium would do if it was the Tau Empire and had multiple races under its banner. Anytime a planet starts to protest, Exterminatus.

>> No.38940023
File: 177 KB, 666x800, you have successfully seduced the barbarian.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940023

>>38939887

>> No.38940037

>>38936983
Took me a second

>> No.38940047
File: 234 KB, 600x600, knock knock motherfucker.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940047

>> No.38940068

>>38936781
Dude thats actually pretty nice, runners WISH they could live like tht

>> No.38940085

>>38936900
but all of those things are delicious.

Also M&M;s have m;s on them and reeses are a different shape and smaller

>> No.38940111

>>38937689
Unfortunately, no, because the modders are tremendous faggots

>> No.38940118
File: 73 KB, 944x332, the most tsundere girl in the world.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940118

>>38940085
Some of them contain peanuts, and some don't.

>> No.38940123

>>38939913
>>38939967
>>38939965
>>38939829
>>38939805

Seriously? I was just trying to do this thing called a joke. You know, you're supposed to laugh and stuff. Please, stop shitposting in my name, I'll just go back to lurking.

;_;

>> No.38940151

>>38938265
>not just the word NOPE in the center

>> No.38940177
File: 56 KB, 383x750, MFW succubus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940177

>> No.38940187

>>38937796
Hey, I finally can see both. Neat.

>> No.38940193
File: 293 KB, 1275x709, (flaw) distinctive feature.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940193

>>38938978
...I wanna see where this is going.

>> No.38940205

>>38939316
And people wonder why the Japanese have an obsession with German.

>>38939630
>shadowrunners perform a routine traffic stop.gif

>> No.38940207

>>38937781
I don't get it.

>IF YOU CAN READ THIS ADD POWER

Huh?

>> No.38940215
File: 2.00 MB, 321x248, ramshackle rule.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940215

>> No.38940328

>>38940207
If your plane's nose is situated to where you can see that, you're about to slam into the side of the flight deck and die.

>> No.38940334

>>38940193
I think we all know the general direction in which it is going to go.

Dammit, I can't find my pic of Sakura shippers' butthurt at the end of Naruto.

>> No.38940376

>>38940328
Jesus I hope that isn't the extent of the safety features

>> No.38940378

>>38939180
Not "glorious PC master race gazes upon filthy console peasantry."

>> No.38940400

>>38940376
If you're on approach and below the carrier's deck, you're kind of fucked as far as safety features go.

>> No.38940401
File: 803 KB, 1280x998, bbeg shows up early.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940401

>>38940334
No need, you could see it from space

I can't wait for the movie to get translated so that we can achieve Peak Butthurt.

>> No.38940404

>>38940047
>I Ii II I_
seen that image a dozen times, first times i've noticed that

>> No.38940431

>>38939953
Got the other one?

>> No.38940444

>>38940378
we are in /tg/ faggot
and that was the original context

>> No.38940474

>>38939217
Not to everyone. To me for example it DOES turn colors. Different people can see colors differently. For example, women have more color receptors in their eyes and can see shades of color that literally don't exist to men.

>> No.38940589
File: 566 KB, 490x268, warforged_bard.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940589

>> No.38940603

>>38937990
what do you use
mpc?

>> No.38940630

>>38940589
I don't get it

>> No.38940748
File: 161 KB, 550x800, 1420439358181.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38940748

>>38940401
Professor Zoom is so good

>> No.38940902

>>38940630
It's poorly conveyed. That's steam powered giraffe, some weird tumblr obsessing band that act like robots.

>> No.38941086
File: 538 KB, 1431x1005, self-insertion is a helluva drug.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941086

>>38940334

>> No.38941155

>>38940630

It's a mime dressed like a robot singing a song.

>> No.38941170

>>38941086
I thought it must have been someone just fucking around with a throwaway account with that name but then I saw the number of posts.

>> No.38941234
File: 1.61 MB, 1988x3056, WAAAAAAAAAAAGH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941234

>> No.38941337

>>38940589
>If I only had a heart...

>> No.38941355
File: 116 KB, 960x810, Wis as a dump stat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941355

>>38940748
Are you all caught up?

I swear this show is going to give me a heart attack at some point. The wait between 15 and 16 was tense as shit.

>> No.38941404

>>38941355
That was last week's and yesterday's, right?

>> No.38941407
File: 725 KB, 1279x1535, shadowrun_mentor_spirits.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941407

>> No.38941421

>>38940589
fucking cogfags

>> No.38941455
File: 2.29 MB, 450x260, pc attempts diplomacy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941455

>> No.38941472
File: 407 KB, 1600x1062, you here about tootsie pops.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941472

>> No.38941479

>>38941404
Yeah

Cliffhanger as fuck

Dem Rogues tho

>> No.38941530
File: 3.71 MB, 5000x4809, tg plays an anime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941530

>> No.38941545

>>38941479
Yeah, after the hype that was last week's episode I decided to see what the livewatch threads on /co/ were like, yesterday.

Barry said the words "Rogues Gallery" and they exploded.

I'm not the guy who posted the pic, by the way.

>> No.38941572
File: 1.99 MB, 250x188, druid gets a refund.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941572

>> No.38941636
File: 22 KB, 500x375, mankar camoran being wrong about everything.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941636

>> No.38941664

>>38941530
Season 2 never

:_:

>> No.38941673
File: 1.98 MB, 250x200, call of cthulu campaign.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941673

>> No.38941717
File: 82 KB, 493x750, wildshape.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941717

>> No.38941750
File: 31 KB, 500x250, Thisbreaksthemagos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38941750

>> No.38942020
File: 64 KB, 400x300, In My Pants Your Honor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38942020

>>38938695
in. his. pants.
>you cannot fathom how little i get to use this pic

>> No.38942046

>>38942020
If it's any consolation, I did read it in his voice.

>> No.38942120

>>38939216
only the terrible ones

>> No.38942155
File: 892 KB, 773x698, Filename threads.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38942155

>> No.38942168
File: 7 KB, 1078x104, Mental Gymnastics.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38942168

>> No.38942173
File: 2.84 MB, 480x270, Perform (Alchemy).webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38942173

>> No.38942183
File: 52 KB, 346x360, Samus is at a loss.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38942183

>> No.38942211
File: 505 KB, 625x790, Jackson Polloss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38942211

>>38942183

>> No.38942242
File: 288 KB, 665x1275, awakened familiar.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38942242

>>38942211
I know these have been getting more abstract all the time, but this is pushing it.

>> No.38942244
File: 2.91 MB, 1080x608, i wonder who's behind this.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38942244

>> No.38942319

>>38942242

Someone's seen the Chip and Iron LP.

>> No.38942329

>>38942244
>40 cakes
oh, mein sides

>> No.38942354

>>38942319
That's from the thread. It's been gold-mined.

Though, to be fair, 'dog shaped robot buddy' isn't actually a Chip original - it appears several times on the old Konami customer survey about Rising, because apparently it was translated directly off the Japanese version.

>> No.38942390

>>38942173
sweet classy jesus what is that?

>> No.38942593

>>38941355
I don't actually watch the show, I just like Professor Doom as a villian.
Is it worth a watch? A bunch of the recent capeshit has been meh, so I haven't even been paying attention

>> No.38942611

>>38940748
Fuck, every day I have reminders to see more of this show.

Better get to it.

>> No.38942638

>>38942593
Yes.

Watch it. It's a superhero show that doesn't bother being tongue-in-cheek or trying to pretend it's not about a guy who goes really, really fast.

And it's really well made. Also, as the show has gone on, the budget has gotten better, and it shows.

>> No.38942670

>>38942593
>>38942638
The Rogues episodes are pretty consistently some of the best episodes in the series.

>> No.38942746

>>38940376
The biggest safety feature is the hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on training the pilots.

>> No.38942788

>>38942638
I'm guessing that with better budget comes better effects. Watched the first episode and I couldn't help but laugh a bit at some of the close-ups of him running.

>> No.38942806

>>38941355

What is this from?

>> No.38942845

>>38942390
A "Rum Martinez" apparently.

>> No.38942858

>>38942806
Yuusha Yoshihiko

>> No.38942918

>>38942788
Yeah. There are still weak shots but it's gotten a lot better - the first couple episodes are pretty rough (the Mist episode, especially, is pretty bad - it's generally agreed to be the weakest episode of the show so far) but it cleans up. It's still obviously on a TV budget but they're getting better at things (and since they're CW's #1 show at this point, it can hopefully only get better)

>> No.38943007

>>38939297
It's pretty obvious you and the other anti vlc anon are just rabblerousing by making sweeping claims like that.

The anon probably is coloncrucified, but if the either of you think you're clever for inconveniencing yourself over minor details, I've got bad news.

>> No.38943072

>>38942173
You have no idea how perfect this is. I'm actually playing an Alchemist who doubles as a bartender. Anyone got more of these?

>> No.38943176

>>38943072
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMNI_wdyMJeWxrbxkiZVoVQ

Here's an entire channel, bruh. I found it out a while ago. They're mesmerising.

>> No.38943256

>>38943176
Holy shit! You can watch the Rum Martinez in HD!

>> No.38943414

>>38943256
No lie, the Rum Martinez is the sole reason I'm going to learn how to make cocktails.

One day, I will be this elegant and classy.

>> No.38943424

>>38943414
Have you seen the rest? The Japanese are hardcore about this stuff!

>> No.38943475

>>38943424
I've watched every video several times. Videos like these and tiny cooking just transfix me.

I've spent hours watching tiny cooking. It's a problem.

>> No.38943638

>>38938365
>Going with a Zelda at all
>Not superior imp waifu

>> No.38946160

>>38940376
There really isn't much else you can do when you're flying towards a steel island in a death trap that has parts of it moving at a ridiculous speed in order to defy gravity. At least it's not an osprey.

>> No.38946778

>>38938365
>not A Link to the Past
Over-eagerness is offputting.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action