Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 40 KB, 834x343, dnd_stories_virtualoptim_3287.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38754718 No.38754718 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

What is the most autistic thing you have ever seen on /tg/?

>> No.38754775

>>38754718
Either Harem Knights or Knights Inductor.

>> No.38754783

>>38754718
Why did I only say "what the fuck" when Billy Mays showed up?

Also, Shadewind.

>> No.38754786

Autistic in what sense? "Generic 4chan insult" autistic? Cringe autistic? Actual, legitimate autism?

>> No.38754811

>>38754786
Not OP, but in any one of those senses I figure it'd be a post of Colette's. Dude can make the trifecta without even trying.

>> No.38754813

>>38754786

Any. Preferrably with pics.

>>38754783
>>38754775

Links / pics? Sorry should have specified that in OP

>> No.38754855

>>38754718
https://archive.moe/_/search/username/NiceDaemonette/
https://archive.moe/_/search/username/Whiteagle/

>> No.38754885

>>38754855
Well played

>> No.38754954

>>38754813
Look em up on 1d4chan. The gist of Knights Inductor is a 40K homebrew chapter about Euphoric Metagaming Marines that outlaw Emperor worship, genocide SoBs for aforementioned xeno worship, are an entire chapter of blanks that somehow makes friends with daemons, tyranids, and eldar despite being literal anathema to psychics and warpstuff. They're also chock full of shitty memes, like their warcry being "Light up the night!" and every story ending with "just as planned".

The Harem Knights are even worse.

>> No.38755039

>>38754775
This, plus Warhammer High. Godfuck was WHH maximum autism.
>let's take the primarchs and turn then into high school girls
>then let's write lowborn and unremarkable self-inserts and have them date literal demigoddesses
>the let's remove what little personality the primarchs have and just make them orbit my self-insert's dick for 5ever!
Who even thought this was a good idea?

>> No.38755088

>>38754855
>Searching for posts with the username ‘NiceDaemonette’
>Returning only first 5000 of 7756 results found.
>7756 results
Dear god

>> No.38755116
File: 44 KB, 881x446, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755116

>>38754718

>> No.38755129

>>38755088
And not a single post has any worth to it

>> No.38755250

>>38754775
Hey fcuk you man!
I love harem knights, not only do I fap to it but when I go to sleep I hug my body pillow and pretend I really am in the story. When I wake up my ma brings me breakfast in bed and I get up and immediately go on /r9k/ for 2-7 hours, and then /tg/ for 10-16. Sometimes I also log onto a MUD for 3-39 hours, because I'm lvl 99 in Achaea. Every Thursday I have a RIFTS game, where my character is themed off of a mix of harem knights and sword art online.

>> No.38755264
File: 122 KB, 453x402, 1424815974423.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755264

>>38754718
/v/ and maybe /a/. I wanted to see what they were like and it was so chaotic. Matt Ward's examples of fluff rape and Goto's too.
>>38754855
>>38755088
I'm normally neutral on ND, but I must learn the full extent of his, hisness.

>> No.38755301

>>38755039
>let's take the primarchs and turn then into high school girls
Right off the bat you fucked up. They are the Primarchs' daughters, not the Primarchs turned into little girls.

Still shit, but not shit for the reason you think.

>> No.38755322

>>38755264
Every /vg/ thread he is in hates him too. He is so bad that even weekend smut threads hate him.

>> No.38755327

>>38755039
>>38755301
Is it bad that I actually want to see this?

>> No.38755362
File: 21 KB, 677x546, I'm not impressed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755362

>We still haven't gotten a Hyper-Preggo Empress... - NiceDaemonette
https://archive.moe/tg/thread/38735106/
I have seen him worse than this.
>>38755322
What did he do on the vidya game board?

>> No.38755373

>>38755301
They're still genderbent versions of the primarchs right down to the godawful names (Omegan? Fucking seriously?), don't kid yourself otherwise just because the primarchs are also there.

>> No.38755380

>>38755327
It isn't too bad to be curious, but the concept could have been better. It is pretty much a collection of shitty dating fanfic of low born bland idiots fucking the Primarchs' daughters.

It would have been a bit more interesting as just a comedic story of the Primarchs dealing with being parents instead of the weird not funny attempts at comedy some fics were or the even worse serious stories.

>> No.38755382

>>38755322

Why do people hate him? I've seen his posts before, but I guess that all this hate for him is lost on me?

>> No.38755394
File: 1002 KB, 2000x1000, Furries and Faggots.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755394

>>38754718
The Unified Setting for /tg/, aka Furries and Faggots

>> No.38755395

>>38755327
Then look it up on 1d4chan, faglord

>> No.38755423

>>38754718
That's a pretty great parody of all the 'totes4reel' stories that get posted around here.

>> No.38755426
File: 167 KB, 598x716, Warsmith Honsou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755426

>>38755382
He did give us the idea that Samus was a missing primarch but on that thread he asked that would this result om female space marines. There is only one way that can come about in a way that doesn't involve Slaanesh. I must learn the full extent on why he's hated.

>> No.38755434

>>38755380
Don't forget the random dips into grimshit
>somebody bullied my self-insert, so an appropriate response is for three primarchs to slaughter those mean old bullies down to the last!
The whole thing just reeked of teenaged wish-fulfillment

>> No.38755445

60 multimeltas guy

>> No.38755450

>>38755362
Just being absolutely retarded and giving terrible advice.

>> No.38755454

>>38755394
Is it just me or does that look like a skewed version of Regular Earth?

>> No.38755459

>>38755426
He repeated a /v/ meme, he didn't invent shit

>> No.38755461

>>38755423
How's it going virtualoptim?

>> No.38755470

>>38755450
Like how?
>>38755459
Good to know.

>> No.38755473

Pretty much everything to do with Jim Profit was pretty bad.

>> No.38755503

>>38755470
Yes, these are both the same person.

https://archive.moe/vg/search/text/Whiteagle/

>> No.38755504

The death throes of 4e, with touhoufag insisting that his ranger build X was objectively superior to anything in the game

>> No.38755527

>>38755445
Ding!
We have a winner!

>> No.38755533

>>38755503
He's Whiteeagle? I've begun to think that what we're dealing with isn't one person. I'm thinking that maybe we're dealing with trolls using the name.

>> No.38755539

>>38755473
Jim Profit wasn't autistic, he was just a troll.

Unfortunately he trolled so hard that /tg/ was nigh-fucking unusable around November 2008. Fuck that guy.

>> No.38755568

>>38754718

Likely the legion of faggots arguing that argue the semantics of wyverns and dragons.

>> No.38755572

>>38755539
I went beyond mere trolling though. The fucker was around like 18 hours a day, and posted as often as the board limits would let him.

He was obsessed beyond reason with that shit.

>> No.38755587

>>38755568
Fuck those guys. Seriously, fuck them. They've begun to infest /v/ with their ebin maymay as well.

>> No.38755589

>>38755568

My grammar was shit in that post, but you get the idea.

>> No.38755592
File: 442 KB, 1872x1455, BTFO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755592

>>38755533
That would actually be better than him existing in the first place, but it isn't.

>> No.38755595

>>38755445
>>38755527
Any of you guys can tell me what it's all about? Have lurked for a bit, think I've missed this thing entirely

>> No.38755603

>>38755473
>>38755539
>>38755572
Care to enlighten a fa/tg/uy who wasn't around back then?

>> No.38755605
File: 220 KB, 788x1036, StGeorgeAndDragon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755605

>>38755568
This and quests

>> No.38755608

>>38755380
>It would have been a bit more interesting as just a comedic story of the Primarchs dealing with being parents

It basically started as that and some of the stories stuck to it.

The problem is, it was an open and free project for anyone and everyone to contribute to. So, naturally, it degenerated pretty quickly.

>> No.38755611

>>38755473
>>38755539
>>38755572

Who? I was gone fom /tg/ most of 2008 due to PHD work and missed whatever that clusterfuck that was.

>> No.38755622

>>38754954
You sound like an actual autist m8

>> No.38755627

>>38754718
Battletech

/thread

>> No.38755629

>>38755603
As someone put it in moot's sticky when moot permabanned him for being a turbo faggot...

Step 1: Post Naruto Pics
Step 2: Be an Objectivistfag.
Step 3: Pretend to be your own girlfriend.
Step 4: ????
Step 5: JIM PROFIT

And he did this in EVERY FUCKING THREAD.

>> No.38755637

>>38755382

He's deliberatly obnoxious, sometime. But that's mostly only when people tries to tell him to stop talking about fetishes.

He's not so bad, really, and the WST doesn't really hate him.

>> No.38755645

>>38755595
Basically, it takes 60 Multimelta shots to bring down a heavy flier like a Heldrake.

Why are you using Multimeltas instead of, say, Hydras or dedicated AA? Because then you're using up points for something intended for a single use instead of something that has multiple uses. And Multimeltas are much better at penetrating armor.

>> No.38755670

>>38755622
>if u dunt liek muh Mary Sue marines your autism :^)
Nah.

>> No.38755677

>>38755611
>>38755603
Basically, this guy namefagged as Jim Profit, posted Naruto pictures in all his posts, and constantly posted everywhere talking about himself and his objectivist worldview. And he did this in every single thread, responding to anyone who replied to him with more bullshit.

>> No.38755678
File: 176 KB, 745x1338, 1426187877307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755678

Armor autists who feel the need to nitpick any drawing of a person in armor about the million little ways that person is apparently completely unprotected

>> No.38755684

>>38755637
WST is also fucking godawful and a great candidate for this thread as one of the most autistic things to happen to this board.

>> No.38755695

>>38755592
So him existing is worse than multiple people doing him as an act? Please don't take that the wrong way.
>>38755637
If he's a troll?
>Captcha: jebas
I think you meant Jesus, captcha.

>> No.38755702

>>38755629
>>38755677

Sounds like a lovely fellow.

>> No.38755704
File: 196 KB, 1000x1067, Assburgers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755704

>>38754718
There was once a thread asking who the most autistic player they've played with was.

Actual people on the autism spectrum had a discussion about the issues their autism caused for them, how they felt self-conscious sometimes, and how they could collectively feel better about themselves and become better players for non-autists.

It was pretty nice.

Besides that, the fat baby asking how to remove quest threads and linking to his previous failures, at least in the "obsessive towards something very strange" sense.

>> No.38755705

>>38754718
People arguing that non-currency based RPG economies are inherently better than currency-based RPG economies because counting the material wealth your character has is too much math.

>> No.38755706

>>38755678
And people who write self-fellating essays about how evil boobplate is.

>> No.38755719

>>38755670
There's "not liking things" and then there's being butthurt about non-canon fanwank to the point when you describe warped versions of it.

Also
>:^)
seriously?

>> No.38755725

>>38755702
And it wasn't even funny, like when the porn bot was around.

The porn bot was annoying but hilarious.

>> No.38755735

>>38754718
>Warhammer High
>The Hektor Heresy
>Elder Scrolls 40k
>AdEva
>GoldenNeckbeard
Ad infinitum

>> No.38755749

>>38755704

Autism actually is part of the reason I really like online play for RPGs.

It helps put me in the same boat as everyone else, rather than me missing visual and emotional cues.

>> No.38755761

>>38754718
The smut threads, they've given up even trying to pretend they belong here

>> No.38755807
File: 75 KB, 873x627, tg's waifu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755807

>>38755735
Why is Hektor Heresy bad? Oh, and OP, I forgot to mention something. I was on 1d4chan and I found the Anon Talk article and the screenshots. I think that might blow everything out of here. I win the thread. Or maybe my picture wins.

>> No.38755811

>>38755394

>Dwarven Kingdom
>anything but neckbeards

nice try neckbeards

>> No.38755813

>>38755695

He's not above trolling people who gets angry at him.

Basically, he's an easily recognisable guy on an anonymous board, making it easy for people to blame him. He also talk about fetishes a lot, and has the habit to make huges posts linked to half a dozen other posts or more when he shows up late in the thread,

>> No.38755816
File: 76 KB, 404x604, Spam Emp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755816

>>38755725
I kinda miss the porn bot. The fact that it parsed the boards and inserted random shit made it funny as hell. There was one day it was something like "This is so hot I came heresy." That and the edits all the boards made of the chick in the spam.

>> No.38755833

>>38755816
>I cum on cat it hiss at penis

>> No.38755835

>>38755595
Some dude lost to a flying Hive Tyrant, which he couldn't shoot down with his custom Marine chapter's 60 bolters. He got so mad, he made a thread about how Flyrants are OP on /tg/, and he refused to take /tg/'s advice and get anti air weapons because "it doesn't fit my army's fluff'. It eventually mutated from bolters to meltas to multimeltas, laced with references to Smaug and rantings about opponents to this madness being 'desolated' and 'hobbits'.

Yes, it's at least as stupid as it sounds.

>> No.38755844

>>38755605
That's skub you're thinking of.

>> No.38755848
File: 17 KB, 201x240, Magical_realm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38755848

>>38755813
So he's my picture?

>> No.38755853

>>38755322

Every MFZ thread hates him as well for his insistence of spamming BrickWars, and SS13 has banned him from their servers.

>>38755735

What's wrong with the Hektor Heresy, may I ask? I'm kind of outside it, but I do like large-scale homebrew projects. Of course, I do know they attract some serious autism.

>> No.38755877

>>38755704
You mean that thread last week about disabled players?

>> No.38755881

>>38755454
Whenever I heard unified setting I thought it was some insane /tg/ attempt at combining everything into one setting. I mean EVERYTHING, Super Robot Wars style, and it failed in a "flew to close to the sun" sort of way where it crashed and burned under the weight of an impossible task.

I'm disappointed that it's apparently just furry shit.

>> No.38755910

>>38755853

>posing BrikWars in a Mobile Frame Zero thread

But why? What would be the point?

>> No.38755926

>>38755835
So thats what those weird smaug threads that posted 40k shit were about.

>> No.38755938

>>38755910
He is just that retarded.

>> No.38755940

No mention of that guy a little while back who made like 50 threads asking if there are more male or female archers? I am disappoint, /tg/.

>> No.38755942

>>38755910
Because raisins? He awards himself with a raisin every time he makes someone mad?

>> No.38755946

>>38755910
>NiceDaemonette
>the point

Choose one.

>> No.38755953

>>38755910

...because Whiteagle is an unabashed, unapologetic Brikwars cheerleader, and looks for every excuse to post Brikwars? Any thread that remotely relates to LEGO, or even freeform-y wargaming.

>> No.38755960

>>38755940

It was kind of forgetable

>> No.38756000

>Have you ever played with a female?
>How do you play a female character?
>How do you play with a female GM?
>How do you play with females in the group?
>How many females are in your party?
>How are females roleplayed differently then male characters?
>How do you write a female character?
FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

>> No.38756010

>>38755250
>I'm lvl 99 in Achaea

you don't actually realize how easy it is to hit 100+ in an IRE mud do you

>> No.38756047

Maybe should just use logic to make ND stop being him. I'm neutral on him like I said before. What can beat something so illogical? Logic. Cold hard logic. With logic, not even sex can deter you.

>> No.38756057

>>38755382
He's better than Chandere at least.

>> No.38756059

>>38756000

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD

>Have you ever played with a female?
Yes

>How do you play a female character?
Same way I play a male character

>How do you play with a female GM?
Same way I play with a male GM

>How do you play with females in the group?
Same way I play with males in the group

>How many females are in your party?
As many as wants to be there

>How are females roleplayed differently then male characters?
They aren't

>How do you write a female character?
Same way I write a male character

>> No.38756070

>>38756057
Who?

>> No.38756110

>>38756047

ND is just a guy trying to have his particular brand of fun, and getting angry when it's questioned.

Just ignoring him would be better for everyone.

>> No.38756132

>>38756110
So he really is a fa/tg/uy?

>> No.38756148

>>38756059
MAN WITH TITS
A
N

W
I
T
H

T
I
T
S

>> No.38756159

>>38756132

Yes. One who post about smutt and lewds, with pic attached.

>> No.38756176

>>38754718
I saw when Touhoufag was buttdevastated that a 5e lvl 20 Fighter couldn't take 118 archers at once in an open field at the max of the archer's range using only +3 armor and 14 Con.

>> No.38756181
File: 38 KB, 640x480, Ravenor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756181

>>38755678
>leaving the face completely exposed

>> No.38756182
File: 97 KB, 650x765, Rider chainsaw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756182

>>38755704
>There was once a thread asking who the most autistic player they've played with was.

Probably helpful_comrade or touhoufag.

>> No.38756184
File: 100 KB, 1000x1000, 1313784441358.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756184

>>38755039
I think some good art came out of it if nothing else.

>> No.38756187

>>38756159
I remember this one thread where he was helpful. Something about dinosaurs. Nothing smutty in it.

>> No.38756209

>>38755735
>AdEva
god I wish I could make it so that never happened
if I have to hear about one more mary sue out of that game

>> No.38756223
File: 916 KB, 408x306, 5e according to touhou.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756223

>>38756176

To be fair, Touhou at least wasn't butthurt about it. Just "meh, they could have done it better", and they latter admitted that it basically depended on the variables.

Now, Infuriatingly Smug Wizard, that's a whole new level.

>> No.38756229

>>38756010
What are you talking about?
I spent a fucking thousand hours trying to get up there, you shit. I bet you don't realize what real dedication looks like, huh?

>> No.38756239
File: 237 KB, 720x540, 83b59691e3925c312ecf02093636036c1799b1bc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756239

>>38756182
I'll take obsessed with charop over whatever fresh hell helpful_comrade came from any day of the week.

>> No.38756242

>>38756148

>not wanting to hold everyone to an equal standard regardless of who or what they are

>> No.38756247

>>38756000
My normal group is, like, 5/8 girls so I find these threads baffling.
why yes, we DO play WoD

>> No.38756258

>>38756070
She/he/it infests the Magic threads on /tg/. You can see such quality posts as when she's railing against Narset or calling Sorin her "hasubando" The point is, at least ND posts sexy pictures sometimes.
Chandere is like having tumblr trying to be /pol/ screaming in your ear.

>> No.38756280

>>38754718
Pretty much every Quest thread.

>> No.38756284

>>38754718
people denying that meme armies are real :^)

>> No.38756285

>>38756229
All you need to do is code up a quick autobasher and keep your double XP bonus up as much as possible. Watch Netflix while your autobasher does its job and you'll get dragon/aspect/demigod/whatever the fuck in no time.

Really, it's not that hard and fucking hundreds of people manage it.

>> No.38756290

>>38756247
Your fractions are better than mine.

We play WFRP, and probably AW soon. I don't know if system matters, it's not the 90's where you can pulling girls by saying it's like an Anne Rice novel

>> No.38756294

>>38756280
I think you just won this thread

>> No.38756295
File: 547 KB, 1920x1137, chandra the firebutt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756295

>>38756258
Fuck you, Narset deserves all the hate she can get.

You want sexy pictures with your shitposting? Fine then.

>> No.38756305

>>38756223
oh god, now I'm remembering rating characters/monsters in hectopeasants

>> No.38756340

>>38756290
>it's not the 90's where you can pulling girls by saying it's like an Anne Rice novel
Yes you can, it's just Twilight instead of Anne Rice.

Not that either of these will get you quality players...

>> No.38756343 [SPOILER] 
File: 68 KB, 855x718, 1426555894339.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756343

>>38756258
That's just silly, /tg/ has only one husbando
suck it emps

>> No.38756345

>>38756290
a few of us are old enough that that's how they got started.

>> No.38756353
File: 269 KB, 410x380, Do I need to explain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756353

>>38756258
Thanks for telling me but is >>38756295
the one?
>>38756280
>>38756294
I think I do see here >>38755807

>> No.38756381

>>38756223
>Touhou at least wasn't butthurt about it. Just "meh, they could have done it better"
I wouldn't know, I stopped looking at trips and just sat back to watch the flames rise. It may not have been 2hu, but there was some seriously autistic butthurt in those threads

>> No.38756391

>>38756340
I'm too old to pull the "Come to my basement and act out Twilight" shit without being arrested and/or tased.

>>38756345
You've been running WoD for twenty years? please don't tell me you LARP

>> No.38756396

>>38756353
I believe so, though I will be honest.
Sometimes we just start posting as her to troll her when she pops up in a thread

>> No.38756397
File: 575 KB, 654x902, godsend.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756397

>>38756353
Yep, it's me, m/tg/'s resident shitposter, come to scream my ass off about card games because I have no life. Yay.

>> No.38756451
File: 1.55 MB, 500x281, I'm Surrounded by Drama.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756451

>>38756397
>Taking sarcastic pride in being a namefag shitposter

Why do you do these things?

>> No.38756454

>>38756396
I'll take that as a word of truth on >>38756397

>> No.38756499
File: 152 KB, 800x800, 1415680711784.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756499

>>38756451
Just killing time until my spark ignites and I get to seduce Sorin.

>> No.38756500

>>38756451

Because my dad didn't pay attention to me, so I shitpost on /tg/ and let older men at truckstops fuck my gaping boipussy.

>> No.38756506
File: 397 KB, 500x750, tumblr_nhibpt18Rm1tytkw1o1_500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756506

>>38756295
I prefer this one

Would it be fair to call theorycrafters autistic?

>> No.38756516

I'm curious what was the most legit angry post you folks have ever seen?

>> No.38756523

I wouldn't call it aunyone saw those "Raise Madoka" threads?

I think I had to make the real-life equivalent of "roll for SAN" at least twice reading them.

>> No.38756529

>>38756506

fucking worthless characters I am so sick of both of them if there isn't a new Sorin next block I am gonna kill Maro.

>> No.38756538

>>38754718
Redditors and tumblrites.

>> No.38756547
File: 10 KB, 292x292, 1408348899253.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756547

>>38756506
>Sarkhan: Are you sure you want me to choke you..?
>Narset: I read about it in one of my Sonic the Hedgehog fan-fics!

>> No.38756557

>>38756242

>applying same standard to every situation regardless of contextual details

Not that guy but while we're talking about autism, that's an actual symptom.

>> No.38756559 [SPOILER] 
File: 958 KB, 1152x768, 1426556542383.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756559

>>38756516

>> No.38756567
File: 408 KB, 636x900, repay in kind.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756567

>>38756506
>liking the second-worst ship in Magic
>ever
Maximum shiggydiggy.

>> No.38756580

>>38756557
>civil law is autistic
this is what psychologists actually believe

>> No.38756585

>>38756559
My hands are sweating. My hands are fucking sweating just looking at your fucking post.

>> No.38756589

>>38756506
>Would it be fair to call theorycrafters autistic?

Nah, they're fine usually. Sometimes they go overboard, but usually it's a decent way to pass the time by messing with the mechanics of a system.

>> No.38756597

>>38755719
>describe warped versions of it
Everything I described I got from the article.

Do tell me which part I got wrong, though. Because they completely do have tyranid, eldar, and daemon allies despite being blanks and totally did murder a SoB convent for Emperor worship.

>> No.38756601

>>38756538

Idiots who claim anything they don't like is reddit or tmblr's fault.

>> No.38756605

>>38756557
I actually have autism and I know better than to do that. What they do is more a case of cognitive dissonance because they're either too offended or too lazy to admit that gender can effect personality, whether it be because of how society treats them or hormones or whatever.

>> No.38756621

>>38756184
I liked that one guy who made shitty MSPaint edits to various WHH pics.

>> No.38756633
File: 76 KB, 960x540, bare.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756633

>>38756559

>tfw don't use a coaster in front of the whole party and they can see my cup touching the bare wood of the table

>> No.38756634

>>38756580

>thinks civil law is applied in the same manner regardless of circumstance

laughingpsychologists.jpg

>> No.38756637

>>38756580
>civil law doesn't take contextual details into account
I don't think you know what civil law is.

>> No.38756644

>>38754775
>Hating on Knights Harem
>"T-total shit. Much autism.
>>Was actually one of the writers

>> No.38756658

>>38756242
>holding people to a standard
That has fuck all to do with what they're talking about.

>> No.38756685

>>38756559
What was this?

>> No.38756728
File: 140 KB, 728x1044, dafuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756728

>>38754775
>Wrote up the HK bits involving Harbinger.
>Get called out as autistic shit
>Am actually autistic
>Not sure how to feel.

>> No.38756734

>>38756285
Holy shit man
Holy shit.
And all this time I...

>> No.38756735
File: 941 KB, 1920x1080, mfw he doesnt get even one chicken.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756735

>>38756685

Oh you sweet summer child.

>> No.38756760

>>38756685
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/15719907/

Started as a That Guy thread, turned into an intense argument about whether or not you should/should be forced to use a coaster while gaming at someone's house.

>> No.38756766

Who's the spergiest board, /tg/ or /co/?

>> No.38756778

>>38756500
>and let older men at truckstops fuck my gaping boipussy.
This is my magical realm
Also the correct spelling is BoiPucci.

>> No.38756784
File: 293 KB, 762x1048, sheoldred_and_elesh_norn_by_biohazardhill-d4yv0ho.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756784

>>38756547
>CWC likes Sonic and is autistic
>Wizards said being smart makes Narset autistic
>therefore she must like Sonic

>> No.38756787

>>38756766
/co/ has Homestuck General, they win automatically.

>> No.38756790

>>38756644
>Was actually one of the writers
I can only pity you, especially since you seem to think dogespeak is funny

>> No.38756791

>>38756760
how is that an argument?
you should absolutely use them if they are provided

>> No.38756795

>>38756728
Accept it graciously, then ask for advice on how to improve what you've done.

>> No.38756809

>>38756000
>Have you ever played with a female?
No, females suck unless they're 2D (anime).
>How do you play a female character?
I make them real sexy, like in real life in japan
>How do you play with a female GM?
I don't, that's nasty
>How do you play with females in the group?
No, I would tell them to fuck off
>How many females are in your party?
None at all
>How are females roleplayed differently then male characters?
Well, they have more sex.
>How do you write a female character?
Like an onahole

>> No.38756821

>>38756778
>BoiPucci
Is chandere an Italian?

>> No.38756830

>>38756059
>how are females roleplayed differently than male characters?
>How do you write a female character?

I'd say these are fairly legitimate questions. Women are subject to different societal pressures, and tend to act differently.

>> No.38756838
File: 96 KB, 600x295, 1409076728075.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756838

>>38756784
>Wizards said being smart makes Narset autistic

>> No.38756839
File: 38 KB, 393x450, Blow Over.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756839

>>38756791
Oh fuck not again

>> No.38756851
File: 612 KB, 1280x960, want.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756851

>>38756821
Slav, actually. Ignore the obvious fake chanderes, they're just jealous because Sorin loves me.

>> No.38756853

>>38756809
How do you write an onahole?

Do you actually have a group?

What system do you like most?

>> No.38756870

>>38756791
Seriously. If your host asks you to use them, it's just rude as fuck not to. Why do you want to piss of your host?

>> No.38756897
File: 244 KB, 728x745, PRRBUUC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756897

>>38756557
>>38756605

>HERP DERP, FEMINISM = AUTISM
>being this pants-shittingly fucking retarded

Just in case the radical tumblrinas and MRAs threw you off, what feminism boils down to is "hey, wouldn't it be cool if we didn't treat people differently because of their gender?"

If you want to judge people's personalities and make decisions about them based exclusively on physical characteristics that they have no personal control over, go do it in /pol/. The real world has no place for you.

>>38756830
So stop subjecting women to different societal pressures, simple as.

>> No.38756898

>>38754718
A thread, long ago, had this one DM complaining about his players not grasping a ruling he had made (Someone grabbed a decorative sword and used it; he ruled that it operated under normal sword rules with a penalty), and this one guy, in his inane attempts to prove OP was That DM, and confronted with the argument that it would be unrealistic for a decorative sword to be as good as a sword forged to fight with, said.

>My opinion is that your argument is diversionary and dishonest.

>The quality of the swords in the court room is not a fixed trait of reality, it is assigned to fit the needs of the plot and desires of the group. The swords in the courtroom are of a quality bad enough to result in combat penalties only because the DM wants there to be combat penalties, and you cannot hide behind "realism" to excuse that.

>> No.38756915
File: 206 KB, 500x893, blast of genius.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756915

>>38756838
In the post where Doug outed Narset as autistic, he flat-out said her main character trait is being really smart and her having "a mind one could call autistic" was a result of being so smart.

I highly doubt anyone at Wizards of the Coast has ever met an actual autistic person.

>> No.38756919

>>38756784
No, Wizards said she's autistic but Tarkir doesn't have a word for autistic

http://dougbeyermtg.tumblr.com/post/112727174244/hi-doug-reading-the-new-uncharted-realms-i-felt

>> No.38756920

>>38756897
Gr8 b8 m8

>> No.38756924

>>38756897
>women won't act different than men even when not influenced by societal pressures
It's retards like you that keep us from furthering society. Maybe if you just accept that different doesn't mean inferior, we could move the fuck on.

>> No.38756930

>>38756897
>If you want to judge people's personalities and make decisions about them based exclusively on physical characteristics that they have no personal control over, go do it in /pol/.
Or /cgl/.

>> No.38756943

>>38756897
>baiting this hard
I don't save any of those bait images, but if I did I'd post that one with the anchor about now.

>> No.38756949
File: 29 KB, 592x469, 1409271203984.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38756949

>>38756839
>the blood and ice cream trilogy has been over for 2 years now

>> No.38756951

>>38756924
Different will always mean inferior when one group has more power than the other. This is how prejudice works in the first place.

>> No.38756959

>>38756897
:^)

>> No.38756962

>>38756915
That's really fucking stupid.

>> No.38756972

>>38756766
/co/ disintegrated over /mlp/ and still allows homosuck, so them.

>> No.38757025

>>38756897

Oh wow. umkay. Just on the off chance you're trying to go full Liberal Humanist instead of b8, that's a 2nd wave feminism thing that doesn't even call into question the connections between patriarchy, capital and oppressive practices. The assumption that if we simply treated and allowed women to be as awful as men is a very shallow feminism that I really wish people would get over.

Contextual circumstances does not mean only personal characteristics, nor are personal characteristics a thing a person has no agency over except in extremely fucked situations.

Ir is far more complicated than simply stopping social pressures.

tl;dr read a few more books please

>> No.38757033

>>38756951
I love that that argument only applies when "power" mean the powers than men have, and NEVER the other way around. Because females are just weak little sheep held down by big, strong, POWERful men, and can do nothing on their own. Unless we're talking about something else entirely, then women are strong and independent. This is why people don't take feminism seriously.

>> No.38757036

>>38756898

I remember that daft cunt. I wouldn't call that autism though. Autism would tend towards the simulationist approach and (correctly) insist the decorative swords were of worse quality.

>> No.38757046
File: 1.90 MB, 1150x1150, avacyn restored.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757046

>>38756962
Yeah, I know. It's because Wizards wants to shamelessly extort as many demographics as possible. With this, they're checking off the "self-diagnosed 14-year-olds who want to feel different and special by trivializing a serious and pervasive mental disorder" demographic.

And now we'll never get a legit autistic Planeswalker, since we already have Narset and that's a character slot that can go to some acepansexual demigenderkin dyslexic African atheist scaly walker or whatever. Fucking Wizards, man.

>> No.38757048

>>38757025
>Just on the off chance you're trying to go full Liberal Humanist instead of b8
>knowing it's b8 and still replying like this
My hatred for you physically hurts. I wish I could find you to share it.

>> No.38757061
File: 8 KB, 280x280, GTFO sign.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757061

>>38757025
>>38756897

You have a board already, samefag.
>>>/pol/

>> No.38757066

>>38757033

Reminder that the all-girls Mount Holyoke College cancelled its production of The Vagina Monologues because it excludes women who don't have vaginas.

>> No.38757069

>>38757046
>wants to shamelessly extort as many demographics as possible
Kind of like every company worth its salt?

>> No.38757076

>>38756915
That is not at all what he said are you blind or something? Are you sure you can read? Because you're fucking retarded either way.

>> No.38757090

>>38757036

I don't know, the vibe I got was one of these "The GM is always wrong and the player is always right", and a maniacal twisting of facts to suit the premise.; That's a kind of autism, at least in my book.

>> No.38757092

>>38757025

I'm an egalitarian and you can go fuck yourself, no matter what your gender, race or religion.

>> No.38757102

>>38757036
Imagine if an autist read The Forge.

>> No.38757111

>>38757066
Which is probably a good thing because the vagina monologues promotes rape as a positive and necessary life experience so long as no men are involved.

>> No.38757124

>>38757048

fite me irl fgt :^)

>> No.38757138
File: 1.13 MB, 160x120, Unclean.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757138

>>38757102
Imagine if anyone read the Forge.

>> No.38757140

>>38757069
>money is all that matters

Trying to cover as many demographics as possible with a single product either leads to diluted bullshit based around the lowest common denominator, or a clusterfuck of ill-fitting elements.

>> No.38757143

>>38757092
>I'm an egalitarian
*tips fedora*

>> No.38757153

>>38757092

>Humanists being this mad

>> No.38757157

>>38757046
Isn't Sarkhan or whatever already an otherkin scaly? I mean, he turns into the dragon he always wished he was and everything

>> No.38757167
File: 74 KB, 500x500, clip+(2015-01-20+at+04.18.50).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757167

>>38757025
>The assumption that if we simply treated and allowed women to be as awful as men is a very shallow feminism that I really wish people would get over.
So... we SHOULDN'T allow women to be like men?

>nor are personal characteristics a thing a person has no agency over except in extremely fucked situations.
Have you even seen the current political climate? Enjoy trying to change your physical sex. Sexism is evident even in transgender rights, as MTFs are given a lot more publicity and airtime than FTMs.

>>38757033
>Because females are just weak little sheep held down by big, strong, POWERful men, and can do nothing on their own.

Women can do everything on their own, but society restricts them from doing so.

>> No.38757172

>>38757143
>>38757153
>fedora
>u mad

Off with you, /v/.

>> No.38757178

>>38756529
No you won't. Stop posting hyperbolic statements. Silly anon. You'll be right back on tg crying about it.

>> No.38757179

>>38757140
>a clusterfuck of ill-fitting elements
So MTG?

>> No.38757188

>>38757138
There's the occasional useful nugget hidden away in the pretentious academia.
They're nuggets that are now available elsewhere without the pile of theorywank, mind you.

>> No.38757189

Okay, the trolls have taken over with their /pol/ vs. tumblr shit. Everyone evacuate, thread over.

>> No.38757193

>>38757046
Autistics are literally their MAIN demographic, of course they'd push a sperg character.

>> No.38757210
File: 82 KB, 425x239, rf 30.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757210

>>38757167
>Women can do everything on their own,

...they just never have.

>> No.38757223

>>38756000
>Have you ever played with a female?
No, but I've been with the same group since I started.
>How do you play a female character?
I don't. Unless I'm playing modded Skyrim. That's the only thing Skyrim's good for.
>How do you play with a female GM?
Fuck if I know. I've never seen one in real life.
>How do you play with females in the group?
Girls don't even play tabletop games. It's scientifically impossible.
>How many females are in your party?
Two and a half. All magical realm shit has been for comedic effect.
>How are females roleplayed differently then male characters?
Not at all.
>How do you write a female character?
Tits and ass everywhere. Dick optional. Always doing sexy poses. That's why I don't play females except for in single-player video games with a lot of sexual content.

>> No.38757238

>>38756784
>>38756915

Wow. I don't even play magic and I understood that reply better than you did. Dude, are you sure you actually read that?

>> No.38757243

>>38757025
So what wave of feminism do you associate yourself with, and what are it's core tenets? Because I have to say, that whole 'maybe everyone would be better off if we got rid of gender roles' bit the other anon was talking about sounds pretty nifty. Care to recommend some of those books?

>> No.38757247
File: 319 KB, 1024x768, draaaaaaaaaagons.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757247

>>38757157
Thing is, I don't think Sarkhan is an otherkin. He had some self-esteem problems/daddy issues and was just looking for something to follow, anything. Also, he happens to be from a plane where dragons went extinct a long time ago, but everyone still worshiped the shit out of dragons, so of course he loves the fuckers. And of course he'll follow any big badass dragon he finds.

>> No.38757251
File: 175 KB, 1261x1192, 1379724273395.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757251

>> No.38757266

>>38757189
I think we can agree that /pol/ v tumblr is the real autism.

>> No.38757268
File: 168 KB, 400x480, 1418095661575.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757268

>>38757210
>...they just never have.
because they are conditioned either by society or by law to believe they are not allowed to.

Part of feminism is recognizing that "because men don't want you to do something" is not a valid reason to not do something.

>> No.38757309
File: 1.98 MB, 226x169, The Most Accurate GIF.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757309

>>38757266
I thought it was 4chan v anything.

>>38757243
If you're serious about looking through some good books, Christina Sommers does great modern work.

>> No.38757318

>>38754718
I'm pretty sure it's shaping up to be this thread, OP.

>> No.38757323

>>38757268
>because men don't want you to do something
>MEN
Yup, because society is only men. Women have no say in it whatsoever, and those that do are brainwashed.

>> No.38757339

>>38757167

If there's no critical analysis of what being man/woman is, its not particularly useful to enfranchise anyone. 2nd wave was mostly about letting middle class+ white women in western nations do what middle class+ white men do. Pretty limited and still largely based on consumer rights. Look into some bell Hooks as a starter.

Have you even seen the current haircut? Enjoy cutting your hair. I'm not disagreeing with your take on current trans rights. Shit's limited in all kinds of fucked ways. That was more to look at the earlier post that simplified context to mean only physical characteristics.

>> No.38757342

>>38756972
/tg/ still allows shit like Princess Guard Quest and openly embraces crap like WST.

>> No.38757344

>>38757318
You kidding? This is nothing compared to REAL shitposting.

>> No.38757347
File: 20 KB, 192x187, rf 37.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757347

>>38757268
>because they are conditioned either by society or by law to believe they are not allowed to.

Keep reasoning and rationalizing if it makes you feel better, dude, but don't expect outsiders to take your "THE JEEEEEEEEEEWS"-tier argument seriously.

>> No.38757349

>>38757167
>as MTFs are given a lot more publicity and airtime than FTMs.
That's not because of sexism, not in the way you think at least. It's because with HRT most if not nearly all FtMs pass better than CIS men do, and we can't have "real" men being less masculine than crazy sexual deviants now can we? Speaking of which, nobody ever depicts passing MtFs, they only talk about the crazy fetish hons who put on a dress and make-up and called it transitioning when they were 53 because it's only okay to portray transgender characters as disgusting sexual deviants. Basically, women aren't allowed to look bad, men aren't allowed to be anything other than Stereotype McManly unless it's a teenager/child or a negative portrayal.
If anything the MRAs should be the butthurt ones here.

>> No.38757357

>>38757323
>>38757268
I know at least one of you is a troll, but could you please both stop? Just let this thread continue regaling us with tales of autism?

>> No.38757364

>>38756897
Nah, current feminism is inane unneeded bullshit.

>> No.38757368

>>38757357
>Just let this thread continue regaling us with tales of autism?
History happens every day, my friend. Just sit back and start capping.

>> No.38757372

>>38757357
Is Sergalfag autistic or just a massive troll?

>> No.38757390

And some people still believe /tg/ is the best board.

>> No.38757393

>>38757368
But this isn't even exceptionally autistic, it's just typical everyday shit.

>> No.38757395

>>38757342
We don't tear our own faces off fighting over them, though, and try to ignore them gracefully.

Which, funnily enough, is probably exactly the wrong response. MLP only got its death camp when /co/ was a wasteland of shitposting.

>> No.38757400
File: 356 KB, 2125x3731, Marbles Experiment.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757400

I'm pretty sure this is some kind of autism, but I don't know what.

>> No.38757403

>>38757347
>THE JEEEEEEEEEEWS
But the jews are disproportionately represented in media and some government offices.
And Isreali citizens can be united states congressmen.
of course this is pure coincidence

>> No.38757409

>>38757390
Name a better one.

>> No.38757412

>>38757390
Every board is worst board. Every board thinks it's best board. Even the ones that seemingly talk shit about themselves all the time think they're the best.

>> No.38757421
File: 855 KB, 625x626, future.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757421

>>38757349
>That's not because of sexism, not in the way you think at least.
>proceeds to describe textbook sexism


>>38757364
>Nah, current feminism is inane unneeded bullshit.

You're mistaking feminism with radical feminism, aka the crazy people who think 'men need to be destroyed' instead of 'women need to be equal to men.' This is like saying all people who practice Islam are terrorists.

>> No.38757423

>>38757390
It never was, just the most self-congratulatory

>> No.38757435

>>38757409
/ck/
/po/
/int/

>> No.38757436

>>38757349
>Speaking of which, nobody ever depicts passing MtFs, they only talk about the crazy fetish hons who put on a dress and make-up and called it transitioning when they were 53 because it's only okay to portray transgender characters as disgusting sexual deviants.

That's because you've allowed those individuals to control the dialogue. Gay men faced the same problem when they mistakenly accepted flamers, who then co-opted the public image.

>> No.38757439

>>38755704
I think I remember that thread. Maybe it's the wrong one, but was that the one with the tryhard faggot who said the best way to deal with an autist getting too close to you was to punch them?

>> No.38757460

>>38757395
/mlp/ wouldn't have been necessary if /co/ hadn't turned bronies into the most popular troll halloween costume of 2010. Moot's containment policy was shitty and the generals it created are somehow still making /co/ worse.

>> No.38757463

>>38757421
No, it's not textbook sexism because the textbook specifies that it must be a man discriminating against a woman.
It's actual sexism because the textbook is as retarded as the people who wrote it.

>> No.38757478

>>38757463
>textbooks
>capable of being wrong
[insert_argument_from_authority_here]

>> No.38757481

>>38754718

FATAL.

>>38755039

Okay, you've mistaken "moe" for Autism, which is fairly autistic.

Yet not as autistic as FATAL.

>> No.38757486

>>38757409
Even /v/ is better

>> No.38757487

>>38757423
No that's /co/. And /a/. And /vr/.

>> No.38757492

>>38757460
Generals are a totally different problem, one that /v/ created and which apparently does not want to be solved.

>> No.38757502

>>38757481
>WHH
>moe
Top fucking kek, m80. Shit was angsty to the max

>> No.38757508

>>38757309
Huh. Checked out a couple of her youtube videos. She comported herself well, had clearly done her homework on the topics she discussed, and kept her opinions firmly grounded in the facts of the situation. Indeed, the very picture of a feminist scholar. Also she called Sarkeesian out on her bullshit, which I enjoyed. I'll definitely look her up.

>> No.38757514

>>38757463
>the textbook specifies that it must be a man discriminating against a woman.

There is no textbook that will ever state or imply this with any amount of credibility.

Sexism is discrimination of someone based on their sex. Doesn't matter what sex that is.

I think what you meant to say is "sexism affects women more than it does men", which is true, but does not state or imply that sexism against men is any less awful.

>> No.38757515

>>38757463

>It's actual sexism because the textbook is as retarded as the people who wrote it.

Let's say that it is. Who cares? Why do you give a fuck about some woman hating men? She's not in a position of power such that she can actually do anything to men, and if she did, she'd be booted on her ass quicker than you can spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

>> No.38757522

>>38757487
None of those boards had "you don't even need other boards!" as their motto.

>> No.38757539

>>38757522
They had equally retarded mindsets.

>> No.38757561
File: 662 KB, 1172x968, nichol played the piano.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757561

>>38757409
/m/. It has mostly decent trip/namefags. It keeps the smutfags and waifufags under some semblance of control. They actually get shit done, link related. Manage to have fun. And they pretty much stay on topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_BxZwRBWRs

>> No.38757582

>>38757436
>mistakenly accepted flamers
They never accepted flamers, flamers pioneered the movement.
Straight-acting gays and lesbians had campaigned in an orderly, respectable businesslike fashion for YEARS. People dedicated their lives to it, with absolutely no progress. Then a bunch of flamers and trannies at a bar threw a riot and a week later GAY RIGHTS was on the front page of every newspaper in the nation. If it weren't for people running around screaming in the streets covered in glitter and dildos, homosexuality would still be illegal. You have to remember that the concept of LGBT rights is still extremely young.

>> No.38757583

>>38757515
>Why do you give a fuck about some woman hating men?

Prejudice must be erased in all its forms. If the concept of discrimination based on sex is entirely eliminated, it cannot occur.

>> No.38757589

>>38754718
Qilin Doctors and Kitsune swordsmen are unoriginal and shouldn't be in tabletop games.

You know the guy.

>> No.38757608

>What is the most autistic thing you have ever seen on /tg/?


This:
>>38756242
>>38756557
>>38756897
>>38757025
>>38757167
>>38757210
>>38757268

>> No.38757613

>>38754718
Katanas in D20

>> No.38757629

>>38757522
That is the rallying cry of the shitposter.

>> No.38757632

>>38757582
>WOMEN'S RIGHTS = AUTISM

>> No.38757651
File: 2.24 MB, 400x225, Katanas are Underpowered in D20.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757651

>>38757613

>> No.38757656

>>38757589
Im getting a headache from just remembering those threads. The sheer obstinate obtuseness and the constant ellipses.

>> No.38757659

>>38754855
>>38755088
>>>>>>>>>>>>38755592

>> No.38757661

>>38757629
Thus, it's the rallying cry of /tg/

>> No.38757684

>>38757651
Probably the most appropriate response to that comment every. Well played anon, you may take my sides as the spoils of your victory.

>> No.38757691
File: 22 KB, 400x325, what.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757691

>>38754718
This thread.

/thread

>> No.38757706

>>38757691
Anon Talk.

>> No.38757707

>>38757691
what character is that and what's it from? I feel like i recognize it.

>> No.38757729

>>38757707
Sven from Dota2.
Don't actually play, just liked his facial expression.

>> No.38757732
File: 9 KB, 221x228, Warning.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757732

>>38757684
Keep your sides, you'll need them later.

and you reminded me of more autism

>> No.38757733

>>38757707
I think that's Destiny.

>> No.38757754

>>38757707
Sven, from Dota 2.
He's one of the first heroes they ported and was around back when people were making all kinds of dota related shit in /d2g/.
He's also like the posterboy for STR heroes, akin to Juggernaut and Lina.

>> No.38757773
File: 86 KB, 1253x262, QMs are reasonable people.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757773

The Hunger Games Faggot is pretty autistic. He is like a wannabe Bromont when it comes to being filtered.

>> No.38757861

>>38757344
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.38757867

>>38757436
Oh, so everyone should be equal except the people you disagree with? Sounding like dem radical feminists now.

>> No.38757879

>>38757167

There's like 5 times as many MtFs as FtMs. It's not exactly a shock that they get more coverage.

>> No.38757899

>>38757879
This is clearly a problem with tranny culture, not a lack of desire for FtM operations.
We need to finance grants for FtM operations to remedy this

>> No.38757902
File: 292 KB, 1024x1365, 1425082756473.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757902

>>38757502

THAT'S WHAT MOE IS YOU FUCKING MORON IT'S CUTE BUT IT'S ALSO SAD, LIKE A RETARDED CHILD TRYING TO SUCK A DICK!

>> No.38757907

>>38757754
>>38757729
He looks pretty cool. Never played dota, what's his story? short version please

>> No.38757912

>>38757656
I had a ball educating him on what a qilin actually is. May he never return to grace this board.

>> No.38757917

>>38757349
It's "cis men". Cis men. Not "CIS men" in all caps like some acronym for something. Get it right.

You wanted autism in this thread, well, you just got it.

>> No.38757919

>>38757899
The lack of desire exists because of sexism. MTFs are more accepted in the trans community than FTMs so there is no incentive to actually go through with the transition.

>> No.38757920
File: 12 KB, 234x160, 1423457532580.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757920

>> No.38757946

>>38757907
his story is actually pretty cool
pretty much he is a half mermaid. But his father was part of a xenophobic order, so his father was killed.
Sven joins the order incognito,and right as he was about to graduate into a proper knight he destroys their rulebook, steals their artifacts and leaves to be a ronin more or less

>> No.38757947

>>38757773
You mean the guy who kept changing his name, trip, and the thread subject?

>> No.38757951

>>38757879
>go to /lgbt/
>mtf thread
>gay general
>mtf thread
>ftm thread with one response
>mtf thread
>mtf thread
>/pol/ shitposting thread
>gaygen splinter general of the week
>mtf thread
>somebody who doesn't know what a blue board is and wants compliments on his shitty dick pic

>> No.38757965

Anime lovers and weaboos

>> No.38757974

>>38757917
Thank you for your autism because I was actually wondering that as I was posting it.

>> No.38757976

>>38757514
>Sexism against women is worse
Is that why women who are raped are offered sympathy and comfort from everyone around them, but men who are raped are a laughingstock at best and pussies that deserve to be beaten at worst? I wonder why so few male rape victims never report their experiences...

And let's not forget how feminists love to scream about the unfair portrayal of women as sex objects in media, and yet the portrayal of men as beefcakes is juuuust fine.

Oh, or how about that if a woman cries sexual harrassment or domestic abuse, the male is always assumed guilty? What about when the male is the abused one, but can't call for help, because as soon as he does the cops slap cuffs on him and refuse to listen to anyone?

Hmm, that all sounds pretty serious. It's almost like there are equally horrifying problems with sexism both ways, rather than the inequal, slanted towards female sexism you claim to be true.

Go die in a fucking gutter.

>> No.38757981

>>38756000
>female
>female
>female
it's like they're fucking ferengi or something

>> No.38757998
File: 60 KB, 273x287, bitchslap.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38757998

>>38757421
>You're mistaking feminism with radical feminism, aka the crazy people who think 'men need to be destroyed' instead of 'women need to be equal to men.' This is like saying all people who practice Islam are terrorists.

That's because the rational feminists never take the time to call out the irrational feminists.

If you want feminism to have a better name, then you need to do what Muslims are doing and make it clear that the nutjobs don't speak for you and that you officially disown their actions. No, it isn't "fair" that you have to do this, but too bad. Life's not fair. People don't listen to people outside their own camps, so the only people who have any chance of talking sense into the radfems are other feminists.

Stop NAFALTing and start lecturing the feminists who ARE "like that".

>> No.38758019
File: 73 KB, 720x694, CIS Scum.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38758019

>>38757917
Says you.

>> No.38758021

>>38757917
>>38757349

So, I've been busy working, going to school, and other boring responsible shit so I haven't had any fucks to give over this moral outrage.

Why does Commonwealth of Independent States hate trannys?

>> No.38758040

>>38757907
>>38757946
You forgot the part where he killed all the faggot knights who killed his parents.
Also one of his spells involves shooting his gauntlet at someone, dealing a bunch of damage and stunning everyone nearby, which is so cool I think it deserves mention.

>> No.38758134

>>38758021
Because clapistan has always had an entire faggot of sticks up their ass when it comes to gender roles. It's as important to our culture as George Washington and bald eagles and fireworks and overly patriotic and/or obese rednecks are.
Any subversion of gender roles is seen as absolutely worse than murder, rape, or any other violent crime. I blame it on the pilgrims and their psychotic religious beliefs. Namely the ones that led to shit like the Salem witch trials, which by the way are celebrated as a good thing by some people, at least in Virginia.

>> No.38758137

While we are on this topic, can any feminist explain what this male privilege thing is?

The only "privilege" i have experienced as a male is :

-Being discriminated against by unfair laws that mandate all males must work unpaid for 2 years upon reaching the age of 18

-Being constantly told by my family, relatives, teacher and employer that "look at X, she's a girl and she can do Y, you have to do better than her!".

-Being constantly reminded by my family and relatives that if i had been born a woman, i could marry a rich guy and let him take care of me for the rest of my life, but because i was born a man, i had to get good grades and get a high paying job to start a family. This was their idea of motivating me to excel in school apparently.

-Being turned down when applying for office jobs because "we would rather have a girl for this position"

-Forced to pay higher prices for goods and services because the business owners in question offer discounts for females

I have yet to meet a single situation where i thought "wow, this situation would have been so much worse if i was female!". So, really not seeing the "male privilege" thing here...

>> No.38758138

>>38757879
I think it's more that FtMs, being men, just shut the fuck up and do it rather than seeking sympathy parades and shit

>> No.38758155

>>38757998
>If you want feminism to have a better name, then you need to do what Muslims are doing and make it clear that the nutjobs don't speak for you and that you officially disown their actions

So you pretty much just ignored the entire post where I actually did this, right?

>>38757976
Oh, boy. It's almost like you understand how women feel when they're discriminated against now.

Anyway, in no way does saying "sexism affects women more than men" imply "sexism against women is worse". You're ranting like a classic fedora-wearing MRA enthusiast and you should feel ashamed of yourself for even trying to jump to that kind of patently absurd conclusion.

>> No.38758165

>>38755116
>They're also chock full of shitty memes, like their warcry being "Light up the night!" and every story ending with "just as planned".
>The Harem Knights are even worse.

You must be virtualoptim?

>> No.38758168

>>38757867
I'm saying you shouldn't be surprised to be judged as disgusting weirdos when you tolerate disgusting weirdos.

>> No.38758215

>>38758134
That doesn't really tell me what a cis is.

And what are these enlightened progressive countries without gender roles, anyway? I assume you're talking about some kind of socialist scandawegian oil barony?

>> No.38758233

>>38758215
Cis is the word that means the opposite of trans. Non transgender people are cisgendered. Also he's talking about nothing because he's a troll, like the rest of the people in this thread.

>> No.38758251

>>38758137
>While we are on this topic, can any feminist explain what this male privilege thing is?

http://amptoons.com/blog/the-male-privilege-checklist/

Here, enjoy.

>> No.38758267

>>38758137
Its class privilege that absolves women

>> No.38758276 [DELETED] 
File: 248 KB, 712x1176, 1415181387519.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38758276

>Feminism shitflinging
HA

HA

TIME FOR MENCKEN

>Years ago I predicted that these suffragettes, tried out by victory, would turn out to be idiots. They are now hard at work proving it. Half of them devote themselves to advocating reforms, chiefly of a sexual character, so utterly preposterous that even male politicians and newspaper editors laugh at them… Parenthetically, I may add that all of the ladies to take to this political immolation seem to me to be frightfully plain. … I am surely no fastidious fellow… but I give you my word that there were not five women at either national convention who could have embraced me in camera without first giving me chloral. Some of the chief stateswomen on show, in fact, were so downright hideous that I felt faint every time I had to look at them.

>The reform-monging suffragists seem to be equally devoid of the more caressing gifts. They may be filled with altruistic passion, but they certainly have bad complexions, and not many of them know how to dress their hair. Nine-tenths of them advocate reforms aimed at the alleged lubricity of the male — the single standard, medical certificates for bridegrooms, birth-control, and so on. The motive here, I believe, is mere rage and jealousy. The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. …

>The way to put an end to the gaudy crimes that the suffragist alarmists talk about is to shave the heads of all the pretty girls in the world, and pluck out their eyebrows, and pull their teeth, and put them in khaki, and forbid them to wriggle on dance-floors, or to wear scents, or to use lip-sticks, or to roll their eyes. Reform, as usual, mistakes the fish for the fly.

>>38758215
>That doesn't really tell me what a cis is.
Someone who doesn't have the defective wiring in their head that makes them want to mutilate their own genitals - ie. a normal, non-trans person.

>> No.38758281

>>38758233
I'm just wondering what the root it. Where did they come up with cis? I can see the etymology of shit like womyn and what not, but I can't figure cis out.

>> No.38758285

>>38758233

"Cisgender" means that you identify as the gender that society says you are. If you are considered by others to be male and you believe you are male, then you are cisgender.

>> No.38758304 [DELETED] 
File: 42 KB, 479x720, 223489_105817879505305_2777874_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38758304

>>38758276
>>>/pol/

>> No.38758307

>>38757947
Yep. Tonight is LATE NIGHT HAMBLR GAMBS. And I really do not get the appeal of posting the results of a RNG.

>> No.38758317

>>38758285
So, a biological male that considers herself to be female and is considered by other people as female, she'd be cis?

>> No.38758323

>>38758281
Some guy researching transgender people came up with it based on the antonym of some word that trans was derived from, because he thought calling everyone else "normal" was rude. Not sure of the specifics.

>> No.38758336

>>38758317
'Biological male' was the sex assigned to them at birth, so they would be "considered by other people" to be male, outside of tumblr hugboxes.

>> No.38758343

>>38758215
"Cis" is a usually-pejorative term for "normal."

>> No.38758356

>>38758281
have you taken chemistry?
its a prefix (latin or greek I don't remember) that means the opposite of trans

>> No.38758377

>>38758251
Pretty much everything on that list is either not true, or not due to genders.

>> No.38758379

>>38758343
It was originally meant to make trans less pejorative, then a bunch of faggots online started using it as an insult.

>> No.38758383

>>38758281
It was originally a scientific term used to mean the opposite of transverse, and then some professor of applied underwater basket weaving and professional victimhood started using it in the context of gender and it's snowballed from there.

>> No.38758387

>>38758215
I'm just saying the US takes gender roles too seriously is all.
I don't know about other countries because I don't live there, but they aren't relevant to the issue anyway. Even if they were worse than the US, it wouldn't change the fact that the US still has a problem.
Just like getting your arm chopped off doesn't make that gash in your leg no longer a gash in your leg.

>> No.38758395

>>38758285
>"Cisgender" means that you identify as the gender that society says you are

Was it society that gave me a penis and XY chromosome? Kinda curious why trans people want rebranding of known biological terms.

>>38758323
Huh. Interesting. I wonder why they didn't just create another gender. Then you could just go "male, female, trans-male, etc." Instead we now have "normal-synonym, trans"

>> No.38758398

>>38758281
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cis-

From the Latin preposition cis (“on this side of”).

On this side of.
cis-Neptunian, cisalpine

(chemistry) Forming names of chemical compounds in which two atoms or groups are situated on the same side of some plane of symmetry passing through the compound.

(gender) Cis; cisgender or cissexual.
cisman, ciswoman, cismale, cisfemale

(gender) Of, related or specific to cis persons.
cisgender, cissexism, cisnormativity

>>38758343
>>38758379


'Normal' is the perjorative term here, because y ou're assuming that people who disagree with your opinion are "abnormal".

'cis' is not an insult, no matter how much the radical tumblrinas want to use it as one.

>> No.38758415

>>38758356
Now, I never did. I didn't receive a great education, partly my fault. One of my regrets.

>> No.38758417

>>38758395
Because 'transgender' is not a gender.

Transgender is the state of transitioning from one gender to another. If you are an MTF trans, you are transitioning from male to female, and at the end of your transition you are female.

>> No.38758460

>>38758387
Why even bring america into it, then? You end up muddling your point when you start ranting about George Washington like he's personally involved.

>> No.38758464

>>38758395

You're confusing gender identity with biological sex.

>> No.38758478

>open autism thread in new tab
>forget about it
>come back to 100+ updates

good god what happened here?

>> No.38758490

>>38755605
This picture really does nothing to convey St. George's heroism. The thing is the size of a small dog for christ's sake and it still wasted his ass 3 times before Gerogie finally got gud and skewered it.

And he's the patron saint of anglelund for fuck's sake. I bet this picture was drawn by a frog.

>> No.38758497

>>38758417
Wouldn't you still have an XY chromosome, prostate, and other male anatomy? How does extensive body modification change your gender?

>> No.38758514

>>38758478
/tg/ trying to do a classic /tg/ derail on a meta-thread. It's like putting a portable hole into a bag of holding, it transported us into the astral realm of faggotry.

>> No.38758519

>>38758464
So the big fight is to divorce gender from biology?

>> No.38758525

>>38758478
I dunno man, I just wanted to talk about Incest Blacksmith.

>> No.38758541

>>38756830
>writing women
Think of a man, then take away reason and accountability.

>> No.38758552

>>38758497
Because gender now refers to both a psychological gender identity AND biological sex but for convenience sake it's mostly used for the former now.

>> No.38758570

>>38758552
That... doesn't sound very convenient.

>> No.38758588

Does anyone want to make a new thread?
we could call it autism general

>> No.38758601

>>38758588
Please don't.

>> No.38758602

>>38758519

Your physical sex should not determine your personal identity, no. If a man wants to be a woman, or a woman wants to be a man, there should not be any policy or line of thought stopping them from achieving that goal.

>>38758497
The transitioning process isn't perfect, but it helps people become something like what they want to be.

>>38758570
Why does it have to be convenient?

>> No.38758603

>>38758519
The big fight is creating a concept of male-female division outside of biology and the first step was redefining the word "gender" to envelope that new concept. I personally think most of them are missing the point but it's not really that big of a deal.

>> No.38758608

>>38758588
Autism-ception?

>> No.38758615

>>38758490
>I bet this picture was drawn by a frog.

>Not being intimately familiar with the works of Raphael.

>Go back to the medieval era, the Renaissance is too good for you

>> No.38758626

>>38758588
No. Please just let this die.

>> No.38758642

>>38755844
What does skub mean?

>> No.38758666

>>38758642
man, people just hate googling nowadays don't they.

>> No.38758675

>>38758642
Skub is ducking stupid.

>> No.38758686

>>38758602
It doesn't seem like a policy being pushed. As far as I know there are no laws preventing you from self identifying as anything you want. Why does it matter that you consider yourself female, and someone else doesn't?

>>38758603
I don't really see what all the shit flinging is about, either. I don't have much free time to ponder the big issue of the moment, they usually just pass me by. Gender will be redefined, or it wont, but it wont effect me personally so it's hard to get worked up.

>> No.38758711

>>38758675
Best take that back, nigga.

>> No.38758759

>>38758460
What even?
Are you aware what a joke is?
Have you perhaps heard of a stereotype?
Maybe I could recommend you to OP because you're certainly a major contestant.

>> No.38758774

>>38758686
>Why does it matter that you consider yourself female, and someone else doesn't?
Same reason why gay marriage is an issue, because there are legal differences between men and women.

>> No.38758799

>>38758686
Because someone who wakes up one day looks down at their wiener and decides they're a woman is kinda weird

>> No.38758811

>>38758251
>1. My odds of being hired for a job, when competing against female applicants, are probably skewed in my favor. The more prestigious the job, the larger the odds are skewed.
Bullshit; AA means that more women get jobs than comparably qualified men even though they're statistically worse employees.

>2. I can be confident that my co-workers won’t think I got my job because of my sex – even though that might be true. (More).
Sticks and stones my break my bones...

>3. If I am never promoted, it’s not because of my sex.
See #1

>4. If I fail in my job or career, I can feel sure this won’t be seen as a black mark against my entire sex’s capabilities.
Just a black mark against myself personally, which is worse - a man that fails at a job is a personal failure but nobody cares if a woman fails because she was never expected to succeed.

>5. I am far less likely to face sexual harassment at work than my female co-workers are. (More).
Fair point, but then you have to ask why women don't just form their own companies if this is such an issue.

>6. If I do the same task as a woman, and if the measurement is at all subjective, chances are people will think I did a better job.
Bullshit; numbers don't lie.

>7. If I’m a teen or adult, and if I can stay out of prison, my odds of being raped are relatively low. (More).
This is true for both men and women.

>8. On average, I am taught to fear walking alone after dark in average public spaces much less than my female counterparts are.
Horseshit. Men don't want to be assaulted any more than women do.

>9. If I choose not to have children, my masculinity will not be called into question.
Highly circumstantial.

>10. If I have children but do not provide primary care for them, my masculinity will not be called into question.
Providing the income that allows them to be sheltered, clothed and fed isn't "primary care"?

>> No.38758841

>>38758759
Oh, it was a joke? I didn't notice because it wasn't funny. Oh well. Better luck next time.

>> No.38758842

>>38758799
it's more like they're like 'man, I'm a girl, why did i gotta be born with this goddamn thing' or on the other side, as a FtM friend of mine put it "I look down and think 'god damn do I wish I had a dick'". he's pretty hype that they've figured out the penis transplant surgery recently. can't blame him

>> No.38758860

>>38758842
I still don't understand what makes them think they're the opposite sex

>> No.38758862
File: 27 KB, 273x246, 1405405652043.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38758862

>>38758811
>they're statistically worse employees
>nobody cares if a woman fails because she was never expected to succeed.
>why women don't just form their own companies

holy shit are you even listening to yourself

>> No.38758874

>>38758841
It's not the kind of joke that's supposed to be funny. It's the kind that signifies that what I'm saying isn't very important or serious and that you shouldn't get upset over it. Obviously that wasn't clear enough though.

>> No.38758891

>>38758774
What laws are effecting people who self identify as the opposite gender?

>> No.38758918

>>38758860
Not a lot of other people do, either. You don't have to understand something to know that it happens, though; science is all about looking at things that are happening and trying to understand how they are happening.

>> No.38758924

>>38758799
Yeah, but people do and think a lot of weird things. I don't really give a fuck one way or the other as long as they aren't trying to restrict my rights somehow.

It's a two way street, IMO. Other people are into bizarre shit that I don't understand, and I have some off the wall beliefs that they wont get.

>> No.38758925

>>38758891
Hypothetically, if a person with a penis tries to use the female bathroom people could say that he was going in there to sexually harrass/assault people, even if they identify as a woman and just wanted to pee.

I don't fucking know, I don't even know why I'm speaking up when the thread is clearly over

>> No.38758928

>>38758860
it's that their brain is actually a girl brain/guy brain, essentially. the brain IS effectively of the gender that they consider themselves to be.
think on it this way: say a guy is born with fucked-up bits more like a pussy than a dick. now say that this guy hits puberty and because his body ain't done fucking with him, his voice starts getting higher and he starts growing tits. now, would you think this guy's a freak for taking testosterone and getting breast-reduction surgery? I sure as shit wouldn't. that's essentially what it's like to be a FtM transguy, cept everyone thought you were a girl till you told them you were a guy.

>> No.38758939

>>38758860
Nobody does. That's sort of why gender identity disorder is still a big issue and the only known cure is a dangerous procedure that involves the biological equivalent of slicing bread with a greataxe.
Think of it like depression, except you can make it go away by using different pronouns and not getting upset over their life choices.

>> No.38758941

>>38758811
>11. If I have children and provide primary care for them, I’ll be praised for extraordinary parenting if I’m even marginally competent. (More).
See #10

>12. If I have children and a career, no one will think I’m selfish for not staying at home.
True, but only if you take it as an absolute - everyone expects a father to spend time with their children.

>13. If I seek political office, my relationship with my children, or who I hire to take care of them, will probably not be scrutinized by the press.
KEK

>14. My elected representatives are mostly people of my own sex. The more prestigious and powerful the elected position, the more this is true.
And? The democratic process is open to all.

>15. When I ask to see “the person in charge,” odds are I will face a person of my own sex. The higher-up in the organization the person is, the surer I can be.
I don't even understand the complaint here; more important jobs are held by people who give up more of their lives for said jobs and statistically men do that much more than women.

>16. As a child, chances are I was encouraged to be more active and outgoing than my sisters. (More).
Any introverted child is encouraged to be active and outgoing, and any child who can't calm the fuck down is encouraged to slow down; this is a unigender thing.

>17. As a child, I could choose from an almost infinite variety of children’s media featuring positive, active, non-stereotyped heroes of my own sex. I never had to look for it; male protagonists were (and are) the default.
>non-stereotyped male protagonists in children's and YA lit
Fucking where?

>18. As a child, chances are I got more teacher attention than girls who raised their hands just as often. (More).
Because males statistically do worse in school than females do and require more attention from the teacher.

>> No.38758955

>>38755835
>all this buttmad
You desolated?

Seriously though he made threads like that constantly for a week, it was fucking weird. I'm pretty sure anons just started imitating him and keeping the threads up.

>> No.38758967

>>38758860
I recommend reading this book to help clear up any misunderstandings about what transgender is. It's designed for people of your intelligence level.

http://www.amazon.com/I-Am-Jazz-Jessica-Herthel/dp/0803741073

>> No.38758997

>>38758925
Huh. I guess the bathroom thing could be a thorny issue. Same deal with locker rooms and such. Another thing I wouldn't have a problem with since I've shared locker rooms and showers with gay men and amazingly wasn't raped and/or pillaged.

>> No.38758998

>>38755953
He also mentioned once that people on the brikwars forum told him to stop because he was doing more harm than good.

>> No.38759002

>>38758928
Are you referring to people with actual hormonal imbalances, or just describing the mindset of the average trans? Because I think I misread your post.

>> No.38759040

>>38758967
>Transkids

Wow. Prepubescent kids probably aren't capable of making that kind of decision. And by probably I mean holy shit that's not even in doubt what the fuck.

>> No.38759049

>>38759002
I'm comparing the situation of a transguy to that of a person with fucked up bits and horomone issues. way I see it, that's not alltogether different from what being trans is, cept that they don't have as far to go as a trans person does, and they don't generally have to deal with being misgendered

>> No.38759081

>>38759040
The book is designed to educate children about what a transgender person is and nothing else.

>> No.38759083

>>38758941
>19. If my day, week or year is going badly, I need not ask of each negative episode or situation whether or not it has sexist overtones.
Who the hell does this that's not looking for an excuse to be offended?

>20. I can turn on the television or glance at the front page of the newspaper and see people of my own sex widely represented.
So can women.

>21. If I’m careless with my financial affairs it won’t be attributed to my sex.
See #4

>22. If I’m careless with my driving it won’t be attributed to my sex.
See #4

>23. I can speak in public to a large group without putting my sex on trial.
See #4

>24. Even if I sleep with a lot of women, there is no chance that I will be seriously labeled a “slut,” nor is there any male counterpart to “slut-bashing.” (More).
Pic related.

>25. I do not have to worry about the message my wardrobe sends about my sexual availability. (More).
Right; I don't "sexually available", I just look like an idiot and/or homosexual.

>26. My clothing is typically less expensive and better-constructed than women’s clothing for the same social status. While I have fewer options, my clothes will probably fit better than a woman’s without tailoring. (More).
This is only true for me because I purposefully buy shit clothing that I won't mind getting stained or destroyed - and such clothing exists for women as well. Otherwise I have to pay just as much if not more for quality clothing and get it tailored to fit just like anyone else.

>27. The grooming regimen expected of me is relatively cheap and consumes little time. (More).
Fair enough.

>28. If I buy a new car, chances are I’ll be offered a better price than a woman buying the same car. (More).
And if they sold clothes the same way they sold cars the situation would be reversed; is it so unthinkable that men and women would have different areas of fiscal expertise?

>29. If I’m not conventionally attractive, the disadvantages are relatively small and easy to ignore.
Like hell.

>> No.38759105

>>38759083
>This is only true for me because I purposefully buy shit clothing that I won't mind getting stained or destroyed

Male privilege is being able to wear that kind of clothing without being shamed for violating social beauty standards.

>> No.38759108

>>38759049
Well people with hormone issues actually have pretty severe health problems in addition to psychological problems that don't go away without hormone treatments and reassignment surgery. Many of them don't even identify as transgendered, and some try to change back after they believe the imbalance has been fixed. So no, having a hormonal imbalance and identifying as trans aren't the same thing.

>> No.38759163

>>38759081

I was just looking at the description and this:

>The story of a transgender child

Stood out to me. I haven't read the book, naturally. So I don't know what it's actually about.

>> No.38759179

>>38756589
Yeah, if anything the anti-theorycracters are autistic. The theorycrafters say "According to strict RAW/an interpretation of RAW, when you combine X, Y and Z rules, then you can do stupid thing Q" to which anti-theorycrafters usually respond "NO YOU CAN'T IF I WAS DM I'D KILL YOUR CHARACTER AND BEND YOU OVER THE TABLE AND RAPE YOU".

>> No.38759192

>>38756897
>>HERP DERP, FEMINISM = AUTISM

Agreed, don't compare autism to feminism, that's seriously unfair to autists, some of them aren't that bad.

>> No.38759195

>>38759083
>30. I can be loud with no fear of being called a shrew. I can be aggressive with no fear of being called a bitch.
Right; the terms use when men do that are "douchebag" and "asshole".

>31. I can ask for legal protection from violence that happens mostly to men without being seen as a selfish special interest, since that kind of violence is called “crime” and is a general social concern. (Violence that happens mostly to women is usually called “domestic violence” or “acquaintance rape,” and is seen as a special interest issue.)
Are you shitting me? Just an ACCUSATION of domestic abuse can get a man arrested in many states and women almost always win a clean sweep of everything in family court.

>32. I can be confident that the ordinary language of day-to-day existence will always include my sex. “All men are created equal,” mailman, chairman, freshman, he.
See #19

>33. My ability to make important decisions and my capability in general will never be questioned depending on what time of the month it is.
See #4

>34. I will never be expected to change my name upon marriage or questioned if I don’t change my name.
And if men change their names or take their wife's name, they face the same scrutiny that a woman would if she didn't. Something's gotta give and each couple has to work it out themselves.

>35. The decision to hire me will not be based on assumptions about whether or not I might choose to have a family sometime soon.
That's a valid concern, as it impacts the fiscal benefits of your services.

>36. Every major religion in the world is led primarily by people of my own sex. Even God, in most major religions, is pictured as male.
And? Religion is a personal experience and you can believe anything you like.

>37. Most major religions argue that I should be the head of my household, while my wife and children should be subservient to me.
Right, because historically men have had to work for a living.

>> No.38759196
File: 491 KB, 500x229, shrug.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38759196

>>38759105
The women in my town don't wear makup and buy clothes almost exclusively from tractor supply and gangs of man-orcs aren't throwing them into oppression dungeons.

>> No.38759200

>>38758711
Fuck off Skub is for worthless plebian leeches

>> No.38759257

>>38759200
You're a fucking idiot. Like all anti skub faggots.

>> No.38759301

>>38759257
Listen here bitch I read all the studies. The evidence is plain as day. Skub WILL ruin your life. Your dick won't work anymore and you'll get cancer and cheat on your wife.

>> No.38759322

>>38759195
>37. Most major religions argue that I should be the head of my household, while my wife and children should be subservient to me.
Right; historically, men have had to work all day for a living while also being directly responsible for the protection of their household. Hierarchy means security.

>38. If I have a wife or live-in girlfriend, chances are we’ll divide up household chores so that she does most of the labor, and in particular the most repetitive and unrewarding tasks. (More).
If she'd rather be repairing railroads in the blistering heat for ten hours a day, I'd gladly switch for a few days a week.

>39. If I have children with my girlfriend or wife, I can expect her to do most of the basic childcare such as changing diapers and feeding.
See #37

>40. If I have children with my wife or girlfriend, and it turns out that one of us needs to make career sacrifices to raise the kids, chances are we’ll both assume the career sacrificed should be hers.
The logical decision, as men almost always make more than women because they work for longer hours, ask for raises more frequently and take less leave.

>41. Assuming I am heterosexual, magazines, billboards, television, movies, pornography, and virtually all of media is filled with images of scantily-clad women intended to appeal to me sexually. Such images of men exist, but are rarer.
Men consume more than women; why wouldn't advertisers go where the money is?

>42. In general, I am under much less pressure to be thin than my female counterparts are. (More). If I am fat, I probably suffer fewer social and economic consequences for being fat than fat women do. (More).
Fat men are ridiculed less than fat women because fat men tend to accept that it's their own fault that they're fat.

>43. If I am heterosexual, it’s incredibly unlikely that I’ll ever be beaten up by a spouse or lover. (More).
And much more likely that I'll be beaten up somewhere else, like a bar.

>> No.38759343

>>38759322
Is there a point to this? We get it, tumblr tier privilege articles are stupid, this seems like a waste of effort.

>> No.38759365

>>38759322
44. Complete strangers generally do not walk up to me on the street and tell me to “smile.” (More: 1 2).
Yes they do.

45. Sexual harassment on the street virtually never happens to me. I do not need to plot my movements through public space in order to avoid being sexually harassed, or to mitigate sexual harassment. (More.)
Right, I need to plot my movements to avoid "harrassment" more serious than catcalling.

45. On average, I am not interrupted by women as often as women are interrupted by men. (More.)
Not in my experience.

46. I have the privilege of being unaware of my male privilege.
;^)

>>38759343
I'm sick, high as balls on cough syrup, hard-up for things to do and this thread was already autosaging.

>> No.38759377

>>38757902
Nigga u on crack?

>> No.38759378

>>38759322
>Men consume more than women
at least refute with actual facts
women are a far greater % of the money spent on elective expenditures

The real reason is that sex appeal gets sales from men and making the women feel inadequate gets them more sales at the same time

>> No.38759395

>>38759301
That's just shit science from anti skub special interest groups. Get fucked, sheeple.

>> No.38759420

>>38759395
Skub was the principal force behind 9/11 and the boston bombing. Wake up plebeian

>> No.38759531

>>38759420
>Implying that wasn't an anti skub false fag.

>> No.38759543
File: 5 KB, 270x248, 1320308479779.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38759543

>>38759420
>Skub was the principal force behind 9/11 and the boston bombing.

>M
>O
>Skub
>Skub
>A
>D

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

>> No.38759851

>>38756132
A fa/tg/uy who is under the impression that /tg/ is a fantasy/40k themed /d/, yes.

I wonder if he ever actually goes on /d/. I'm sure he'd be more accepted there.

>> No.38759936

>>38757342
You serious? There's always some thread near the last page with people railing against quests and /wst/, and it's a complaint that gets shoved in whenever someone starts getting lewd in a thread or some shit.

>> No.38760123

>>38759543
now you finally see the light. Down with Skub

>> No.38760139

>>38757902
>moe is angst
Angst is LITERALLY anti-moe, faggot

>> No.38760240

Also the cuck meme, pls go and stay go

>> No.38760358

>>38760240
moot I thought you said you would lay off 4chan for a while

>> No.38760658

>>38758490
It's one of the interesting facets of Christian art. The church wanted to portray the saint's great victories, but also didn't want to make evil seem powerful or appealing in any way, so agents of evil like the dragon are always drawn as tiny and weak.

The dragon in the story is a giant, requiring multiple fully laden carriages to carry the body.

>> No.38760785

>>38760658
>I thought the book was better

>> No.38761201
File: 1.78 MB, 2000x2200, Constipation Cure.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
38761201

>>38755816
That bot was nearing sapience. I morn it still.

>>38755677
>>38755702
It was bad enough moot himself rolled on in and drop-kicked the faggot.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action