Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.37240108 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Had the first real BBEG encounter of the campaign yesterday. The big reveal. And my players had a complaint.

They said it wasn't fair that it was a little girl they had met before a few times (in places where bad things happened/were about to happen). They said it should have been revealed the first time, so they could have tried to stop her.

Do they have a point? Personally, I think they're acting a bit rump ravaged, but second opinions never hurt.

>> No.37240119

>>37240108
if you dropped hints so the players could work it out on their own its fine.
otherwise its a bit stupid

>> No.37240126

>>37240108
It's perfectly fine. If the players are to stupid to realize obvious things it's not your fault.

>tfw no cute loli-BBEG to redeem
>sadpaladin.jpg

>> No.37240130

Depends on how it was hinted at and what the justification of it is.

A lot of the time sudden twists can be really unsatisfying if there's no clues that suddenly make sense upon the reveal.

>> No.37240131

No, you didn't have to reveal it. They were a few clues apparently, such as "(in places where bad things happened/were about to happen)", but again, we don't have the full story, so whatever. But whether or not it's fair doesn't matter, what matters is whether or not the story you're weaving is good or not.

>> No.37240133

>>37240108
Not at all. The whole point is that they didn't expect that to happen, and besides they should have suspected a disaster girl near horrible places from the get-go. Hell, one of my favorite moments in a game came when someone we thought was an ally revealed himself to be the BBEG in disguise the whole time. I didn't see it coming at all but I thought it was dope.

>> No.37240138

>loli BBEG

consider suicide

>> No.37240146

>>37240108
Ask yourself: Did you have a plan or resolution in place if the players figured it out? If not, your players might be right. Otherwise you can justify it.

>> No.37240167

>>37240138
>loli anything

>> No.37240173

>>37240108
It’s kind of a dick move to use a little girl as a villain. It’s like having the damsel in distress actually be the villain. It’s playing against type, but the whole thing is kind of a cliche in how it tries to run counter to cliches.

>> No.37240222

Your first mistake was making the BBEG a little girl.

Is she just a normal little girl? I can't tell which answer makes it more dumb

Specific examples aside, if the clues were there, then it's okay.

If the first time they find out she was there every time is when she's revealed, then you're a failure GM, git gud.

>> No.37240224

>>37240108
No they are being winy bitch players who want the plot handed to them on a platter cause thy are special snow flakes. Now if your BBEG had tells that could have been detected by their abilities you should have given a chance, but if not they are just butt hurt they are not getting an early win.

Also, A loli BBEG?

Prevert

>> No.37240237

>>37240224
>if the BBEG did not have clues to their identity beforehand, then it's their fault

Also, what does the phrase "special snowflake" have to do with this at all?

>> No.37240238

Why does it seem to be the same people who defend 'loli' as not being pedo, use the word interchangeably for little girl?

>> No.37240252

>>37240108

To be fair?, they should have see that one coming.

>> No.37240306

>>37240108
Your players are being little shits.

Even if you had dropped no hints, it would have still been a great "Mwa ha ha ha! Ive been watching you all this time and you never new, dance foolish heroes dance" moment that made her a bigger seeming threat and give them some real personal animosity toward the BBEG for being tricked.

With hints you even gave them the chance to show their cleaverness and turn it into a "No! Impossible, how could you have seen through my ruse." moment.

I really want to call your players little shits and recommend you have BBEG kill half the party and rape the rest (don't actually do this I just want to tell you to do this as emphasis to my little shits comment)

>> No.37240352

>>37240108
They're being shits.

Even aside from the fact that you should ALWAYS expect conspicuously misplaced children to be an ancient evil in disguise, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the BBEG having done some undercover sightseeing.

>> No.37240364

>>37240119
>>37240130
Hints were present. She was playing with a great big dog first time they met her, in a town that was later razed by hellhounds and werewolves. Second time they found her hiding in a barrel, holding a ladybird. The town had been overrun with giant insects. Third time it was her and a mouse before rodent ransackaing, and the fourth her and a cat before various feline beasts attacked.
>>37240222
Not a normal little girl. Vessel of the beastgod Grikalkud, by way of cult using her to try to summon him. They were less than pleased to find out their vessel got to toss around Grik's power. She was (and still is) one angry little girl.
>>37240146
I would've treated it just like I treated the reveal encounter. Just with slightly less powerful monsters.

>> No.37240380

>>37240306

>Even if you had dropped no hints, it would have still been a great "Mwa ha ha ha! Ive been watching you all this time and you never new, dance foolish heroes dance" moment that made her a bigger seeming threat and give them some real personal animosity toward the BBEG for being tricked.

I'd call it a bit dicky if there were no hints and any serious interaction. Mostly because well, social skills and social Awareness skills (like Sense Motive in D&D) exist for a reason.

>> No.37240387

>>37240364
>Hints were present. She was playing with a great big dog first time they met her, in a town that was later razed by hellhounds and werewolves. Second time they found her hiding in a barrel, holding a ladybird. The town had been overrun with giant insects. Third time it was her and a mouse before rodent ransackaing, and the fourth her and a cat before various feline beasts attacked.
Yeah those are uh... pretty big hints I'd say

>> No.37240391

>>37240108
>Things didn't go our way so that's unfair!

Are you playing with toddlers, OP? Because your players sound immature as fuck.

>> No.37240546

>>37240387
i'd say the biggest hint was the fact that there was a random little girl with no parents or other guardian and was able to travel to all the different towns and get there before the party and she wasn't killed or injured or suffered no mental issues seeing entire towns slaughtered before her eyes

>> No.37240568

>the BBEG was a little girl
OP confirmed for disgusting, pedophilic liar who just wants to post little girls.

>> No.37240582

>>37240546
I always put her with traders. Caravans and stuff. The barrely the found her in was part of a wrecked trader's carriage.

>> No.37240634

>>37240238
You just answered yourself, you stupid fuck.
They use the term 'loli' and 'little girl' interchangeably.

Unless you sexualize the term 'little girl', then their use of the term 'loli' is categorically not pedo.

At least thing of the shit you spew before you scrub it on the internet, dumbass.

>> No.37240690

>>37240568

I Gmed a game where the players had to rescue a 12 year old girl from the townsfolk trying to burn her at the stake for witchcraft. Strictly speaking, they would have been able to succeed their mission had she died, though there would definitely have been more player deaths, and perhaps I didnt give enough hints, though my players got it because they dont suck.

Of course, she wasnt even really a witch, though the characters who could see spirits magic could see that upon her head, depending on situation, was either a crown or a tophat, and her stuffed bunny doll often ended up in the strangest places.

The players had to deal with a hole ripped open to hell, that was allowing demons through to posses corpses. The presence of the goddaughter of death make the fighting much easier.

>> No.37240696

>>37240238
>>37240634
Well, as with half the cases, lolis can be young females. They don't always have to be 1,000 year old vampires.

This girl is ten. True loli, not legal loli.

>> No.37240711

>>37240690
>obnoxious, pedo=defending namefag
>"I once-"

>> No.37240769

Speaking from an in-universe viewpoint, it doesn't make a lot of sense for any evil shapeshifter NOT to turn into a little girl if it can.

No one suspects a little girl.
Most people are inclined to help a little girl, even if they don't know her.
Unlike most other harmless-seeming creatures, a little girl can communicate.

>> No.37240784

>>37240568
Astonishing disconnection from reality you have there.

>> No.37240786

>>37240108
Little girls are shitty BBEGs. Do something original.

>> No.37240796

>>37240769
>>37240769
>Speaking from an in-universe viewpoint, it doesn't make a lot of sense for any evil shapeshifter NOT to turn into a little girl if it can.
speaking from a real-life viewpoint, I kinda want to be turn into a little girl too

>> No.37240805

>>37240108
>loli bbeg
>loli fucking anything

You're a fucking shit GM. Keep your fetish the fuck out of the game, there's no goddamn reason to put a little girl as the main villain EVER.

>> No.37240817

>>37240805
Except when there is, stay mad.

>> No.37240818

>>37240817
No, he's right.

>> No.37240822

>>37240818
Nah, you're not.

>> No.37240832

>>37240822
Yes he fucking is, pedophile.

>> No.37240837

>>37240805
Not even as the twin sister of the pre-existing loli in the party?

>> No.37240838

>>37240832
Nice projection.

>> No.37240842

>>37240822
Sorry if you get mad that someone calls out putting your fetish in things, or using such an old cliche.

>> No.37240847

>>37240822
He's not me. Go fuck yourself, pedo. Keep your sick society-destroying fetish out of the game.

>> No.37240860

>>37240769
>No one suspects a little girl.

Are you joking? Anyone smart is going to murder any little girl that the DM spends more than a few sentences describing, and if they don't kill her then they will when she shows up more than once. The "Loli evil" is so overdone that everyone is able to recognize it.

>> No.37240862

>>37240842
No-one made you quality control though, so your pine in opinions aren't worth much despite what you think. But feel free to continue calling people pedophile because you cannot imagine young characters be used for anything else then sex, or cliche because you use it oh so much. Or if you don't, then there is nothing to discuss.

>> No.37240877

>>37240847
>This mad

What game, no-one would play with you anyway.

>> No.37240879

>>37240862
Christ are you angry and passive aggressive. You're like that guy that threw the hissy fit when people called him out on constantly shoving furries into everything in his game.

>> No.37240891

>>37240108
Sounds like butthurt players to me. In one campaign I ran, literally the first significant event was the PCs helping the disguised BBEG in a minor task. It was a chance encounter but he had a good memory and recalled the characters about a year later (game time) when they met again.

>> No.37240904

>>37240891
I think the bigger issue is him actually using the "little girl was the villain!" tweest straight.

>> No.37240908

>>37240860
>murder any little girl that the DM spends more than a few sentences describing
>Speaking from an in-universe viewpoint
>DM spends more than a few sentences describing
>in-universe viewpoint
>DM
>in-universe

Learn to read.

>> No.37240918

>mfw I put a little girl NPC into my game
>mfw she came into existence fully formed and naked thanks to magic
>mfw it's not my fetish
>mfw no one in my group called magical realm
>mfw she's a legitimate NPC
>mfw I have no face

>> No.37240924

>>37240908
>Implying little girls aren't villains all the time in-universe
>Implying that the PCs wouldn't know it

Gotta smite ALL the evil

>> No.37240927

>>37240879
You're the one being the no fun police and calling people pedophiles and making up imaginary scenarios off the bat. I understand you dislike this trope but you have no right to criticize others and even less to be insulting.

>> No.37240939

>>37240918
Nah ur a sick pedophile child rapist and lying. Going by the retards in this thread.

>> No.37240940

>>37240862
The whole main discussion is mainly due to the insistence of some that the word loli is inherently sexually charged, always, no exception, due to the provenance of the word.

While others argue loli has become interchangeable and synonomous with "little girl" due to popular usage as such; not necessarily with sexual overtones.

It's just a big grammar debate. That's all.

>> No.37240945

>>37240940
>The whole main discussion is mainly due to the insistence of some that the word loli is inherently sexually charged, always, no exception, due to the provenance of the word.

Irrelevant and also false. We've had this discussion a thousand times. Loli is always sexual as much as faggot is always about dried firewood. This is 4chan, learn the speak and get your edge off or get out.

>> No.37240950

>>37240940
>A discussion on /tg/ is completely pointless

Gee, that's a new one.

>> No.37240953

>>37240927
I'm not the one calling you a pedo, I'm just saying that it is a stupid thing to do. I have every right to criticize you for doing it.
And you are being extremely defensive about your insistence of having little girls in your game, which really is not helping your case against those that are calling you a pedophile.

>> No.37240955

>>37240945
>>37240940
Not specifically you but the autists that are hung up on it.

>> No.37240974

Any time any DM is going to make a little girl the villain, they should stop and think and do something more interesting.

>> No.37240975

>>37240953
>I have every right to criticize you for doing it.

No, not really, you have the ability to do it, being 4chan and all that, but no right for it. You're no boss of mine, you do not play with me, you are not my DM, you are not invited to sessions and you are not privy of actually any information about the games, so your critique is unfounded and meaningless.

>And you are being extremely defensive

I'm not defensive, I'm calling you out on what grounds do you judge anyone in the first place.

>> No.37240998

>>37240975
>I'm not defensive

You're extremely defensive, and what more you're a bad DM. I hope you don't react to constructive criticism from your players like this because if you do they probably think you're a little bitch.

>> No.37241020

>>37240927
>The one

Multiple people are calling you out on your shit. Take it as a sign that you may have miss stepped instead of a challenge.

>> No.37241028

>>37240974
You're right. Like... TWO little girls as the villain!

>> No.37241032

>>37240108
By the sound of it, the group you're DMing for sound like a bunch of shits. Both as players and as people.

>>37240364
>Hints were present.
See above, rinse and repeat.

>> No.37241034

>ITT: Fun Police vs. Pedophilic Autists

>> No.37241044

>>37241028
God damn it dave, no we will not enter your magical realm.

>> No.37241048

>>37240998
>You're extremely defensive, and what more you're a bad DM.

I'm not a DM though, and I am still not defensive merely because you claim I am.

>I hope you don't react to constructive criticism from your players like this because if you do they probably think you're a little bitch.

You're not exactly making any constructive criticism though, or any criticism that can be even vaguely considered as valid.

But enough, if you cannot bring up anything aside from personal attacks there is no point to this. So, do you have actually any grounds to judge how anyone else plays, or can you actually know how well received or well done the implementation of any trope is without actually being there and experiencing it?

If not, then you have no grounds on judging others, because you don't know anything.

Cliche means nothing, everything has been done, the only thing that matters is execution. Claims of fetishes and pedophilia are unfounded, and if that is the only reason why you would imagine anyone using child characters then you might be projecting, or are just irrational.

>> No.37241062

>>37240945
Ok so if I described the BBEG as a little girl I'm clearly a pedophile, right? Does this hold true for other NPCs? If the BBEG or the king has a granddaughter who shows up I'm a pedophile?

If the BBEG is a normal human male I am clearly a homosexual? Is that how it works?

>> No.37241071

>>37241062
Yes.

>> No.37241080

>>37241062
You're a pretty stupid pedophile considering how you are arguing with a post that agrees with you.

>> No.37241083

>>37241034
>itb

>> No.37241086

>all this silliness
Someone other than players is tush tussled.

>37240940
After going back over it, I don't think it's grammatical. One anon seems to be under the impression that the little girl is real, or that loli refers to real little girls.

>> No.37241092

>>37241044
I'm not into loli, I'm just an absurd person.

>> No.37241214

>>37241032
>Not realize that people always make their side of the story seem better when they complain about things online

>> No.37241229

>>37240380
yeah, but there is no such thing as a passive sense motive check, you've got to be suspicious that you might be being lied to and actually make the roll.

One character I have right now as a -2 to bluff, but constanly lies his ass off because his insane disguise skill means that once I have scouted out good ol jim and taken his form, no one thinks that jim is lying about being jim and dosen't roll sense motive.

Another character actually sense motives and perceptions really basic shit so its impossible to get anything past the party. My DM would be pissed at me except that I've incorperated it into his character as a paranoid cop, and let him properly punish me for it by anti-metaing it to the dergree that if I roll badly an something innocent, I commit fully to acting like its guilty, getting really hostile and trying to push the party into doing the same.

>> No.37241685 [SPOILER] 

>>37240108
Your players have obviously never watched classic anime. Ever since I watched Slayers I'm always keeping a close eye on any loli/shota types that hang around my party. Little kids can be little monsters too. If they were blinded by the "children are innocent" BS and threw in some hints then good on ya. Sometimes you just have to accept that the GM caught you with your pants down and/or you got stupid in hindsight and accept the punishment.

>> No.37241707

>>37241229
>no such thing as a passive sense motive check

But there is.

And if there isn't, a wizard can solve that problem.

>> No.37241783

>>37240974
Think about it man. The average person never suspects the loli. The loli doesn't even have to be all that young. You can make it a 700 year old vamp loli or something. If people don't know who she really is they'll never suspect her of any wrongdoing even as the town burns to the ground around her. A smart BBEG may take to using such a form as an effective disguise because of that. If they never suspect you, they'll never see that knife coming.

>> No.37241929

>>37240940
>grammar debate
>in 4chan
yes
>where fag is a greeting
>moralfag is insulting
full retard

>> No.37242034

>>37241929
>moralfag
>not an insult

Are you from bizarro /tg/

>> No.37242078

>>37242034
If you choose to take a clear statement in the most vindictive way given previous context to the contrary, I think your reading comprehension may be butthurt.

>> No.37242162

>>37242078
Calling each other faggots does not in any way make being called a moralfag less demeaning. Moralfags are one of the worst types of fags, the other being the dreaded normalfag.

Are you really learning just now that it has nothing to do with the -fag? Cheese and crackers, anonymous. This is day one stuff.

>> No.37242225

>>37241783
And honestly, you can even have the party fully aware of the true agree of a centuries-old immortal loli, and as long as she's not a typically-evil sort of immortal (like a vampire) they'll still be inordinately likely to trust her.

>> No.37242229

>>37242162
>Calling each other faggots does not in any way make being called a moralfag less demeaning.
>exactly the point
Being that a "grammar" debate on 4chan (and assuming random shit about the anon posters or their vocabulary) is
>full retard

I don't really want to bring up a bloody flowchart to explain this exchange, so I'll be suitably passive aggressive about your stubborn ways.
>you faglord

>day one
gb2consoles

>> No.37242379

>>37242225
not to mention trying to smite an evil loli in the town square even if you know she's 100% pure evil, the entire town will come down on you like a ton of bricks, you just went from a group of heroic badass adventurers into the most evil disgusting assholes with the entire region out for your heads.

>> No.37242403

>>37242162
>special snow flake.
You are so cute.

>> No.37242528

>>37240796
join the club, we have branded panties

>> No.37242540

>>37241783
>loli
>pic unrelated
I have some bad news for you...

>> No.37242689

These guys obviously don't have the same reasoning track as did Will Smith in Men in Black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3hAVT2sDqQ#t=29

>> No.37242727

>>37240108
You probably shouldn't make your bbegs little girls it's kinda in poor taste.

>> No.37242763

>>37242727
That doesn't make sense, anon. Stop being dumb.

>> No.37242789

>>37242540
did you even read the filename?

>> No.37242793

>>37242689
That man was a born murderhobo, he knew what was up.

>> No.37242794

>>37240108

No, they're just being immature and pissed that there's a challenge.

>> No.37244496

>>37242794
I doubt it's that bad. They just wanted a swing at the BBEG.

Why would any player want that, though. BBEGs are usually a lot stronger than you midcampaign.

>> No.37244658

>>37240108
>loli BBEG
Please die.

>> No.37244689

>>37244658
Could be worse,
Could be a loli succubus BBEG

>> No.37244733

>>37244689
Could be a loli succubus of Lilium BBEG

>> No.37244766

>>37244733
>bbeg
>good aligned

But how

>> No.37244769

>>37244658
>>37244689
>>37244733
Could be loli avatar of a great old one, this time loli tentacle rapes you!

>> No.37244806

>>37244766
It's the version that wants to eliminate evil by making everyone a part of herself

So BBEG here just means the PCs are against it

>> No.37244873

>>37244769
see
>>37240364
>Not a normal little girl. Vessel of the beastgod Grikalkud, by way of cult using her to try to summon him. They were less than pleased to find out their vessel got to toss around Grik's power. She was (and still is) one angry little girl.

>> No.37244938

>>37244806
So, what, like human instrumentality or something?

>> No.37244990

>>37244938
Pretty much, that or a galactus style eat everything, really depended on how serious the idea was to be played as

It was the "completely convinced she was doing good" elder evil version of her they made near the end of those threads

>> No.37245015

>>37244938
The three ideas from those threads were "Mary Sue pure goddess of redemption", "soul nomming probably good succugoddess" and "Planet devouring elder evil that thinks she's doing good"

>> No.37245364

>>37245015
The latter two are pretty basic BBEG material, easy to justify the normal murderhobo policy of kill it, take its stuff, ask questions later.

However, I can see all kinds of GM trolling potential in the first one. Just keep them absolutely uncertain about the whole turning good thing and they'll have no clue what the right call is if they're actually a clever bunch. GM's are always fond of their "are you sure you want to do that?" moments.

>> No.37245555

>>37245364
>The latter two are pretty basic BBEG material, easy to justify the normal murderhobo policy of kill it, take its stuff, ask questions later.
The second one was portrayed as only eating souls with permission, though she did heavily encourage her worshipers to give it, and the "angels" of the third would also do that on the surface but would happily Omnomnom people if they thought they could get away with it


>However, I can see all kinds of GM trolling potential in the first one. Just keep them absolutely uncertain about the whole turning good thing and they'll have no clue what the right call is if they're actually a clever bunch. GM's are always fond of their "are you sure you want to do that?" moments.
A key part of latter two was that there was no way to tell if she was telling the truth about "eating" souls sending them to a nirvana like state of bliss or if she's just hungry, including the possibility she's deluded herself into thinking shes sending them to nirvana but is in fact just sending them to her thighs

>> No.37245636

>>37245015
>mary sue

Never has a phrase been more misused on this board. It's basically meaningless.

>> No.37245729

>>37245636
>mary sue
Eh, looking back I can admit the focus on how good and perfect she was was getting out of hand, I'd say it applied in that case

>> No.37245851

>>37245555
Was speaking more from a murderhobo's position. "Soul Eating" is hard to justify, to the point that the instant they hear their "enemy" eats souls they usually immediately resolve to end the bastard with extreme prejudice without further questioning. That's why people don't like or trust succubi in the first place, they swallow your soul!

>>37245729
Oh you never want them to be perfect, perfect people are boring. Just like happy and content people, they're boring too. The two concepts pretty much go hand in hand. So books, good ones anyway, are always about imperfect people who for some reason or another feel down about something.

>> No.37246968

>>37245851
>Was speaking more from a murderhobo's position
Good point, it occurs to me that giving them the "Nirvana like state" explanation first would only make them more likely to try and kill everyone involved

>>37245851
>Oh you never want them to be perfect, perfect people are boring
Yeah, that was the issue with the first version, a whole lot of effort to make the goddess perfect, almost no work done on her cult

>> No.37247757

>>37240364

OP, rest assured that your players are disgusting millennials and that you are actually a pretty cool GM by the way this has been described.

Tell your group a random fag on the internet wants them all to die for being such whiny little bitches.

>> No.37248133

>>37240108
>They said it should have been revealed the first time, so they could have tried to stop her.
>HEY GUYS THIS IS THE BADDY TRY AND KILL HER IF YOU CAN
Why would they need this?

>> No.37248281

>>37241028
Actually, you can do a lot more with an interplay of two or three creepy little girls, especially if they all have different psychoses.

You kill all three of them, and their spirits combine into an evil monster milf.

>> No.37248523

The second time the little girl showed up I would have thought:
>Wow, that's a weird coincidence, she may become an important NPC
The third time though, that shit needs investigating. Either she attracts trouble or i the trouble. I'd probably take the girl with him and deliver her to the nearest large church. The inquisitors can figure out the rest.

>> No.37248870

>>37240108
I bet if you had made him into a man they wouldn't have cared. They only wanted to 'stop' her by redemption.

>> No.37249248

>>37240364
based grikalkud

>> No.37249390

>>37248870
I bet you're right. Though a paranoid enough party member could have figured out after the first time. He would have sounded crazy, but he would have been right.

>>37249248
With the loli as the vessel... yep, cultists did good, nobody would suspect a loli of being that thing's avatar.

>> No.37249503

>>37242689
My favourite scene of the movie.

>> No.37249601

>>37249248
Why does google fail at Grikalkud? The only result leads to here in an endless recursion of time.

>> No.37249744

>>37249601
OP made it up for his game, obviously.

>> No.37249991

>>37249744
Turn off your name and trip, faggot.

>> No.37250168 [DELETED] 

>>37240238
>Having young girls associated with any aspect of anything = being a pedophile

What do you want people to do? Have an unending hatred of anything under the age of 18?

>> No.37250978

Their reaction and reasoning is bad. However, that doesn't mean you did well with your foreshadowing. The hints you mentioned make it obvious now for a number of reasons (we already know about it, it's hard to go 10 minutes on /tg/ without running across something along the lines of "evil little girl"). Also they may have forgotten the details of their previous encounters due to the amount of time between these "hints." If they haven't encountered that kind of thing before and that there were no other hints, and the hints were just throw away sentences, then they wouldn't inspect it since you otherwise gave a plausible reason for the situation.

Time and how it's presented is a pretty important for that sort of thing.

>> No.37251745

>>37241783
>The average person never suspects the loli

Average people don't play tabletop, and those that do are probably aware of cliches like the loli evil guy. Fuck, even skyrim had one.

>> No.37252646

>>37240696
I hate it when people use the term true loli. It implies that 18,000 year old lolis are not real lolis.

>> No.37253012

>>37252646
They aren't.

>> No.37254136

>>37252646
They are.
>>37253012
It's just for convenience. It's easier than saying illegal loli, or jailbait loli, or whatever.

>> No.37254219

>>37240837
In that case it's much better if you don't have the BBEG as a loli. The twin sister turned evil over her spiteful jealousy of her perfect sister who stayed a loli while she shriveled into an old hag.

>> No.37254263

>>37240173
>Running against type is a "dick move"
>Its cliche to run counter to cliche
What the dumb is this fuck shit?

>> No.37254341

>>37254263
>replying to a 14 hour old post
What the dumb is this fuck shit?

>> No.37254395

>>37254341
Why would that matter?
Jesus, you're kinda unpleasant, aren't you?

>> No.37254435

>>37254395
>Jesus, you're kinda unpleasant, aren't you?

I agree. But that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

>> No.37254488

>>37254341
I've gotten replies when I've responded to older posts, hell I've responded to replies I've gotten from 3 day old posts, 14 hours is nothing

>> No.37254509

>>37254488
No. My opinion is a fact. Deal with it.

>> No.37254552

>>37254435
>doesn't mean I'm wrong.
Your post didn't actually contain an assertion.

>> No.37254584

>>37254552
I told you, you were wrong. That should be enough. It's coming from me after all.

>> No.37254591

>>37240634
The reason we sexualize the word "Loli" is because it has always been a reference to a novel about being in love with very young girls. Just like how "masochist" has always referred to a person who loves pain and degradation. You can't just decide that you want to use a perverted word from a book about pedophilia and sexy children to describe all children and then blame everyone else for finding it creepy and pedophilic.

You can't just expand a words meaning and then get mad when everyone else remembers the original meaning.

And there is absolutely no reason to describe little girls as "lolis" unless you are (jokingly or not) saying that they are sexy.

>> No.37254696

>>37254591
You do know that the original term "loli" has no sexual connotation whatsoever, right?

Just because people use 'loli' to refer to lolicon manga characters, it doesn't mean that's the original meaning. It's like saying "shonen" originally means a series that's aimed at young boys, while that meaning originated from the original use for "shonen", that is, a young boy.

>TL;DR: 'loli' originally means young girl. Nothing more.

>> No.37254815

>>37254696
Are you serious? Loli was a nickname and it entered the lexicon as a reference to the novel "Lolita" which is the story of a 38 year old man who falls in love with a 12 year old girl. "Loli" only started to mean "young girl" after some channers who read too much lolita porn (again, the term comes from the book about the sexy 12-year-old) thought it would be funny to describe young girls as lolis outside of their hentai. But now people are using it unironically like it is a legitimate way to describe any young girl.

>> No.37254911

>>37254219
There's two sides to that one man. The loli could be immensely jealous of that old hag. Old hag grew up, found a good husband, had children, and generally lived happily ever after.

The loli, cursed to remain in the form of a small child, never got the chance for any of that. Nobody believed her when she said how old she really was, and no good, honest, hard working, mature man could find her sexually attractive. She could have gotten with the perverts, but there are very few good men who are also perverts in the category required. Hell, she couldn't even buy booze to dull the pain and lonliness. People don't get how being the legal loli is suffering.

>> No.37254918

>>37240860
Metagamer detected. Do you also roll hilarious genre savvy wise cracking pcs?

>> No.37254951

>>37240842
Pointing out and actively avoiding cliches in a medium fueled by cliches is cliche.

>> No.37254972

>>37240860
Which means that a savvy GM will throw a player like you a good loli that, if murdered, will make things a LOT harder for you and possibly your party than if you had decided to trust her and work with her instead. Nothing is ever truly overdone, it's just overdone for the moment.

>> No.37254997

>>37254696

>> No.37255036

>>37254696
You dont know facts.

Next time you use word, make sure you know facts.

>> No.37255060

>>37240108
Only thing that I can complain is that a loli BBEG is a bit cliche
You seemed to good otherwise, those hints were perfectly acceptable

>> No.37255067

>>37254591
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people familiar with the term who don't know the original meaning, and some who use the term are undoubtedly in the same boat.
Its an internet word with a meaning mostly for internet people.

As for your assertion that you can't expand the meaning of the word: wow.
I understand that a lot of people don't ACCEPT this reality, but what the fuck do you think happened with "faggot"?
That word went from "Bundle of tinder" to "gay person" to "asshole" to on this site at least, being a suffix that's the equivalent of the japanese "-san"

Lastly, if you think pedophilia jokes are new, you obviously weren't alive when the thing with the catholic priests broke.
And please, PLEASE after paris just happened, fucking TRY to tell me "its not okay to joke about some things". I'd love to hear it. You faggot.

>> No.37255079

>>37241685
I don't know if they watch or not but my players never trust little children.

>> No.37255092

>>37254136
I prefer the term "child lolis"

>> No.37255110

>>37255067
>uses a word from a book about a pedo to describe little girls
>I-ITS NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY! THE WORD HAS CHANGED! ITS COMPLETELY INNOCENT!

Please, continue posting.

>> No.37255112

>>37254696
I take it up the ass from other men, but YOU, sir, are a faggot.

>> No.37255139

>>37255110
That's the evolution of language you dumb fuck
When you call someone a faggot you're not calling them a bundle of sticks

>> No.37255150

>>37254972
>Which means that a savvy GM will throw a player like you a good loli that, if murdered, will make things a LOT harder for you and possibly your party

It's a risk you have to take. Gotta smite ALL the evil.

>> No.37255167

>>37254591
>implying it's possible for little girls to not be sexy

>> No.37255195

>>37254918
How is it metagaming? Surely the same cliches exist in game as they would in our world.
Why wouldn't a character recognize that the little girl that keeps showing up and forcing herself into their business is probably up to no good, and thus deserving of a death sentence?

>> No.37255196

>>37255139
I dont actually want to give you an argument.

It feels to me that by gracing you with an actual response I devalue the bizarreness of what you're trying to say right now. It's like explaining a magic trick, I think I just want to see it unfold.

>> No.37255200

>>37254911
>perfection jealous of a dried up husk
>Calling eternal perfection a curse
I don't understand anon.

>> No.37255218

>>37255067
I never said it wasn't OK to make jokes about pedophilia. I just said that you have no right to get mad when other people think that you are being creepy and pedophilic.

>> No.37255283

>>37255196
>I don't have a legitimate argument against what that guy is saying so I'm just going to imply I do

>> No.37255289

>>37255196
"Sexy children genitals" now means "freshly baked cookies." When I say, "I love sexy children genitals" I'm actually saying that I love freshly baked cookies. If you think that it's creepy for me to say, "I love sexy children genitals" then you are a linguistic luddite and are impeding the advancement of human society.

>> No.37255323

>>37255283
I really dont want to have to do it. I dont want to ruin the magic, anon. It's like that documentary that claims that Atheists are all fake and support satan.

>> No.37255348 [SPOILER] 

>>37255079
You can be pretty sure they have. It's why I keep an eye on them after I saw this fucker in action. Don't look if you hate spoilers.

>>37255150
They call it "lawful stupid" for a reason. Evil can work for you, if you know that you're dancing with the devil and take appropriate precautions. The weakness of evil is that it can't comprehend good nearly as well as good can comprehend it. Leverage your advantages.

>> No.37255350

>>37240769
Now i'm gonna have to kill every child and woman i see just to be sure. Thanks.

>> No.37255376

>>37255323
>he thinks atheists are real

>> No.37255385

>Party needing a connection in the underworld, hear about a Big Man that controls most of the crime operations in the area
>Fight and sneak our way into his penthouse on top of a casino
>Turns out to be a Vampire little girl that is INCREDIBLY girly
> later turns out that the vampire is a halfling that pretends to be a human child to fuck with people

>> No.37255395

>>37255376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbSeIVxqZdM

If you thought I was joking.

>> No.37255404

>>37255167
I'm an uncle, a stepfather, occasionally unwilling babysitter... And I can tell you that there is nothing sexy there.

You know what I can get myself an erection from? The weather channel. And we're talking the road conditions woman voice.

Shrill chaos-worshipers that happen to be genetically female? Nothing. No Signal. Boner not found. Service-Self unavailable.

>> No.37255436

>>37255289
Okay, as soon as you get it accepted into common use you will have a point.

>> No.37255446

Question. If i have an orphan little boy exude bad luck into the surrounding area that it kills whatever town he takes refuge in (its a war torn country. Because of him. And every town him and the rest of the refuges visit get razed in about a days time.) would detect evil work on him? He's not doing it purposefully and he doesn't know its him. He just assumes he's just a random refuge in the cursed caravan like everyone else.

>> No.37255465

>>37255404
You're weird.

>> No.37255483

>>37255446
Does he have an evil curse or some kind of evil effect on him? If so, then he's likely to ding on Detect Evil.

>> No.37255499

>>37255446
The luck itself sounds like an evil curse and it might register. Whether the detector could differentiate between the aura and the child itself really depends on the detector's intelligence, wisdom, magical connection, and knowledge.

>> No.37255511

>>37255446
Just bad luck?
No
A curse or item that's causing the luck?
Yes

>> No.37255521

>>37255483
I'm thinking he's just a natural lode stone for it. Just like their are naturally lucky people. Except instead of him getting all of it the bad luck just kinda sits around in the local area.

>> No.37255544

>>37250978
Their own memories being shit and not investigating? That's their own fucking fault.

>> No.37255575

>>37255067
Holy shit. Are you seriously comparing me saying that "loli" is a pornographic term to the massacre of a bunch of cartoonists? That is so fuck*** pathetic.

>> No.37255608

>>37255575
>fuck***
wat

>> No.37255609

>>37255521
Nope, not evil then

>> No.37255658

>>37255608
I didn't want to say "fucking" so I censored myself.

>> No.37255690

>>37255658
It's against the rules to be under 18, m8.

>> No.37255692

>>37255575
>>37255658
I count 4 unique and distinct instances of retardation in these posts.

>> No.37255724

>>37255690
Fuck you, d*de

>>37255692
You're the retard** one

>> No.37255736

>>37255218
>I just said that you have no right to get mad
Who here is mad other than you? You're the one ranting about our "offensive" use of language in a setting where its completely acceptable.

I think you need to learn to context and know your audience.

>> No.37255776

>>37255658
>>37255575
This is the most retarded thing I think I have ever seen. This is a whole new level of retarded.

>> No.37255803

>>37255724

>> No.37255823

>>37255575
Hey, you're the one sitting here pushing your "stop free speech/language control" agenda immediately after such an event.
What's pathetic is dat tone-deafness you got going on, mah S-Jizzle fo' Wizzle.

>> No.37255885

>>37255736
>You just answered yourself, you stupid fuck
>At least thing of the shit you spew before you scrub it on the internet, dumbass.
>No, not really, you have the ability to do it, being 4chan and all that, but no right for [criticizing my game]
>And please, PLEASE after paris just happened, fucking TRY to tell me "its not okay to joke about some things". I'd love to hear it. You faggot.
This is not mad or ranting

>You can't just decide that you want to use a perverted word from a book about pedophilia and sexy children to describe all children and then blame everyone else for finding it creepy and pedophilic.
>And there is absolutely no reason to describe little girls as "lolis" unless you are (jokingly or not) saying that they are sexy.
This is a very, very angry rant

Good argument. You win. Yay!

>> No.37256024

>>37255823
The funny thing here is that I'm not even the one trying to restrict anyone's freedom of speech. I'm just saying that it's a creepy thing to say. You're the one saying that I shouldn't call it creepy because of what a few religious nut jobs did in France.

>> No.37256025

>>37255885
I understand its your first day here, but this is how we talk.

You getting offended and taking issue with language people are using is the only standout among any of that.

>> No.37256068

>>37256025
At this point I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're troll.

>> No.37256208

>>37255348
>The weakness of evil is that it can't comprehend good nearly as well as good can comprehend it
That's laughable, stupid, and often wrong.

>> No.37256294

>>37256068
No, faggot, we're abrasive by default you fucking newfag idiot.

>> No.37256335

>>37255348
No. You are a goddamn fucktard. Lawful Stupid is a certain kind of way of playing Lawful Good that results in repeated martyr behavior. Not every Lawful Good character plays Lawfuly Stupidly.

God, it's like you're fucking illiterate!

>> No.37257176

>>37255544

Can you repeat everything a GM said over a 4 month campaign, verbatim? Going solely on what OP has said, we have no way of knowing the time frame, the manner, or the amount of prominence he gave these hints.

However, the players are still gigantic retards for their reaction, only an idiot would dispute that one.

>> No.37257182

>>37256025
>I understand its your first day here
If only that were true. This same anon has been plaguing the board for months, showing up in every thread where the word "loli" is mentioned to accuse everyone of being pedos.

Or at least I sincerely hope it's just one guy with a stick up his ass, and not a whole coterie of morons who can't tolerate the fact that a community that's turned "fag" into a value-neutral general-purpose term of address has in fact adapted an originally sexually-charged word for use without sexual implications.

I mean, seriously, this is literally the same thing as a gay rights activist coming in here and flipping out over everyone calling each other "fag" because "fag" is a homophobic slur and it's offensive to gays. The only difference is that instead of "homophobic slur", the mainstream use of the word in question is "pedophilic slang", and instead of "offensive to gays", it's "creepy".

>> No.37257280

>>37256335
No. Lawful Stupid is chopping off a starving woman's hand because she tried to steal bread for her starving children because chopping off the hand of a thief is the punishment the law stipulates.

>> No.37257507

>>37256335
>lawful stupid
>martyr behavior

Wot

>> No.37259416

>>37255195
Because "Prophetic little girl warns you about the BBEG" is just as common. You can never know which one it is this time.

>> No.37259659

>>37257176
Not him, but I keep notes during all of my groups sessions from my character's perspective and while I don't keep track of the exact narration, I keep track of who is met, and what they were doing when we met, as well as any peculiar things, and occasionally look back on it after each session to see if anything would stand out to my character.
So a recurring little girl showing up before an area suffers some devastation with animals remarkably similar to what fucked everything up, would ping real god damn hard on my "This cunt is more than meets the eye."

Typing that out, I realize how fucking autistic that is.

>> No.37259704

>>37240364
These are some pretty big hints, I mean, as of the third time I would totally expect them to have figured it out. Not to mention the little girl being the bbeg is actualy not so unusual. Either the party has not half a working brain or they just want to hack and slash at shit without having to figure things out. You did nothing wrong, fellow GM.

>> No.37259834

>>37254263
>>Its cliche to run counter to cliche
>What the dumb is this fuck shit?

It's a thing called "truth," you may have heard of it.

What, you think you're the first guy to be So Original Donut Steel that you realized you could do the opposite of a cliche to freshen it up? Of course you fucking aren't. In fact, it's been done so many times that it is no longer a fresh input and just another cliche.

>> No.37259839

>>37240860

The fourteen year old priestess in my game is actually legit. And she doesn't secretly have super smite powers or anything, she's just a fourteen year old girl with enough family connections that she could become a priestess.

>> No.37259848

>>37240908

If it's in-universe "smart" for the shape-shifter to become The Little Girl, then it's in-universe smart for me to expect The Little Girl of being a shapeshifter.

>> No.37259856

>>37259839
Is she hot?

>> No.37259859

>>37240108
>Do they have a point? Personally, I think they're acting a bit rump ravaged, but second opinions never hurt.

That really depends on the game. If you're doing a Fairy Tale thing, there are almost always clues. If you're doing Gritty Reality, of course the BBEG will desperately hide clues to her identity if she can do so.

>> No.37259869

>>37240237
>Also, what does the phrase "special snowflake" have to do with this at all?

He's not actually smart or presenting a thought-out position, he just know that he doesn't like them and "snowflake" is a word that applies to things he doesn't like, so he's using it here, today.

>> No.37259873

>>37255067
>And please, PLEASE after paris just happened, fucking TRY to tell me "its not okay to joke about some things". I'd love to hear it
>>37256024
>because of what a few religious nut jobs did in France.
Hold on, what happened in Paris? I don't watch the news.

>> No.37259887

>>37259873

Two madmen "avenged the Prophet" by gunning down the cartoonists who drew caricatures of Muhammad a couples of years ago.

>> No.37259890

>>37257182
You know, the pinnacle of stupidity in this thread comes from the fact that the OP did not ever use the word loli in his posts.

>> No.37259902

>>37259887
Oh. Wow.

..Also with that context, the guy trying to attach that even to the question is even more stupid.

>> No.37259912

>>37240975
>No, not really, you have the ability to do it, being 4chan and all that, but no right for it. You're no boss of mine, you do not play with me, you are not my DM, you are not invited to sessions and you are not privy of actually any information about the games, so your critique is unfounded and meaningless.

I love the part where you're playing the "A ha but you're not technically correct" card, except for the part where you're wrong.

He has the right. What, is there suddenly a new law limiting free speech so he'll go to jail for criticizing you? Or is it just that you're bad at English and don't know what "right" means?

>> No.37259914

>>37240364
You should have called for a Wisdom check (or equivalent for the game) from everyone at the third or fourth time this happened. Anyone who passed gets a secret message along the lines of 'You remember the last times you saw this girl and spot the pattern.'

Just because the players are too spaced out to connect dots doesn't mean their characters aren't.

>> No.37259933

>>37241229
>yeah, but there is no such thing as a passive sense motive check, you've got to be suspicious that you might be being lied to and actually make the roll.

In editions without passive "Sense Motive," there also isn't passive "Spot," and yet you'd be completely justified in going "What the FUCK, Mr. DM? I don't get to roll to spot the assassin unless I explicitly say I'm looking for assassins?"

And part of the reason is so that you don't have to waste five minutes at the start of every conversation with everybody as the players go over the Standard Operating Procedures for NPC Interaction, Rev. 2.5 (Updated). Because if they have to specifically state that they want to roll Sense Motive, they will start specifically mentioning that at all times. Including with the tavern keeper and the stable boy and, fuck, since the Revised SOP, when talking with each other too in case you snuck a dopplegänger in there.

>> No.37259943

>>37242162
>Calling each other faggots does not in any way make being called a moralfag less demeaning. Moralfags are one of the worst types of fags, the other being the dreaded normalfag.

Nah, I realized quickly that if I'm called "moralfag" in a debate on 4chan, I could be balls deep in 4 year olds and still be the most valuable person in the thread because at least I'm not a thirteen year old edge-lord like the other guy.

>> No.37259950

>>37242540

He did say "unrelated."

>> No.37259956

>>37240387

You crafted a pattern and they were too stupid to see it.

>>37240546

Fuck, my players would have suspected something was up with her the second time they saw, by the third they would have already been concocting a plan.

>> No.37259960

>it was a little girl
woooooooooooooooooooow, ahhhhhhh, fresh this is Fresh, a minty Fresh Breath Of New Air

I love this song

>> No.37259962

>>37257182
It's a shitposting that mirrors in intensity, quantity and position the shitposting of the pedos.

IT'S THE CIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIFE

>> No.37259973

>>37259960
I truly hate le sad frog face maymay.

>> No.37259975

>>37254696
>TL;DR: 'loli' originally means young girl. Nothing more.

You're bad and you should feel bad.

Then google "Nabokov."

>> No.37259986

>>37259975
Psst, dude, if you want to chew on some bait, at least get the fresher one. He has moved on to claiming that 4chan has liberated the word from it's sexual context.

>> No.37259997

>>37255436
>Okay, as soon as you get it accepted into common use you will have a point.

Take that, apply to "loli," and you have now reached understanding. The common usage of "loli" is, pro-tip: Pedophilia.

>> No.37260012

>>37255776

I've seen worse but uh... Not very recently.

>> No.37260020

>>37256208
>That's laughable, stupid, and often wrong.

The weakness of binary morality systems is that they do not comprehend the myriad shades of gray.

>> No.37260025

>>37256025
>I understand its your first day here, but this is how we talk.

He's a retard but he's not wrong there - that one post looks a lot more mad than the other.

Overall, I am rustled/10.

>> No.37260029

>>37254815
yes thats how language evolves the exact same thing has happened with thousands of words throughout the ages

>> No.37260035

>>37257182
>If only that were true. This same anon has been plaguing the board for months, showing up in every thread where the word "loli" is mentioned to accuse everyone of being pedos.

>Or at least I sincerely hope it's just one guy

I count at least three of us in this thread (Me, and two other posts that disagreed with each other, so not the same person.)

I'm sorry you can't into literature or the common meaning of English words, I really am.

>> No.37260039

>>37259659
>Typing that out, I realize how fucking autistic that is.

Meh, you're into your hobbies, that's fairly normal.

Me, I cannot be arsed to take a leisure activity that seriously, it's lucky if I remember what happened two sessions ago.

>> No.37260046

>>37259856

She's fourteen. None of my players have asked if she's hot.

>> No.37260048

>>37260029
A) You're a retard
B) This word originated from a 1959 book
C) You're a retard
D) In this context, the word has been used for 15 years at the absolute most
E) You're a fucking retard
F) The word Loli is used by a tiny section of a tiny subculture in general
G) Holy jesus how the fuck are you such a retard
H) Loli is still demonstrably and objectively a fetishistic and sexual term in terms of usage

Dont believe me? Go to any mixed-SFWness booru and search it. Tell me how long it takes to find a sexualised picture.

>> No.37260054

>>37240940
well gramer is not entirely accurate i think more like language in general

>> No.37260064

>>37242379
except you know the vilagers will see the smite magic and know the loli was evil

>> No.37260073

>>37260048
>Dont believe me? Go to any mixed-SFWness booru and search it. Tell me how long it takes to find a sexualised picture.

That is actually not a point in its favor - if he was right, the results you get from that are exactly the results you would expect - Searching for "loli" gets you pictures of little girls, including SFW, and searching for "Underage girl" probably doesn't get you any hits at all.

>> No.37260080

>>37260039
>Me, I cannot be arsed to take a leisure activity that seriously, it's lucky if I remember what happened two sessions ago.
I haven't even bothered to up the stats on my charsheet for like five levels. Or take new spells either.

>> No.37260098

>>37250978
that is a very good point on the time

>> No.37260120

>>37260048
>F) The word Loli is used by a tiny section of a tiny subculture in general

Where you're at.

>H) Loli is still demonstrably and objectively a fetishistic and sexual term in terms of usage

The only thing objective is how wrong you are.

>> No.37260130

>>37260120
>Where you're at.

Only of late. /a/ and /b/ used to be the successful containment for the pedo shit.

>The only thing objective is how wrong you are.
See the final section of my post. Searching loli takes you to drawn CP.

>> No.37260131

>People arguing about the word Lolita

Its about a 150 year old spanish name that means suffering. You are all completely retarded autists.

>> No.37260137

>>37260131
And the word gay is medieval and means cheerful.

1/10

>> No.37260158

>>37260130
>Only of late. /a/ and /b/ used to be the successful containment for the pedo shit.

Wrong, and and you're a complete faggot for even bringing up "this japanese inspired site mimicing a japanese anime site totally doesn't have any japanese culture in it" bullshit.

>Searching loli takes you to drawn CP.

Hardcore porn right here using google. You know maybe you should look at less porn and maybe your search engines wont automatically associate the results with porn, eh?

>> No.37260169

>>37260137
If words change then there is no point to shitting yourself over loli either, point in case, you are all faggots and retarded.

>> No.37260186

>>37260158
>japanese culture = drawn child porn
What?

Anime reaction images and shit have always been around, that's standard on the internet. I'm talking about little girls wearing next to nothing and 'i-its not pedoshit, they're wearing clothes see!'.

>Hardcore porn right here
Grats, you found a non-porn image on a nigh-limitless search result. I'm amazed. The fact that you can find non-porn doesn't change the fact that it's a porn term. I can google 'hot glue' and I'll find plenty of images of people with glueguns. I can google 'vore' and I'll find some biological shit. They're still shit people jerk it to, and so is your child porn.

>> No.37260202

>>37259416
So then just kill the girl and remember what she said.

>> No.37260206

>>37260186
>Putting words into others mouth.

Faggot.

>Grats, you found a non-porn image

What's that? The sound of your goalpost just phase shifted to another universe? Oh dear.

Please, do continue to shame yourself with your pathetic nerd rage over how not everyone shares your inane views and narrow minded autism. If you say loli is porn, despite a million contradictions a million times it will surely come true! Why not make five more threads to whine about it while at it and shit the board up even further with your aspie whinefest?

Or you could shut up and not waste anyone's time anymore. Thanks and goodbye.

>> No.37260220

>>37260202
But why would you trust her?

And who's going to tell you about his backup plan?

>> No.37260225

>>37260039
>Meh, you're into your hobbies, that's fairly normal.
I spent about 10 years trying to find a game to join (town is small, LGS is pretty much Magic and Yugioh only), so it's probably why I'm into the hobby as much as I am. Finally have a chance to enjoy a proper campaign.

>it's lucky if I remember what happened two sessions ago.
This is the other reason I do the notes. My memory is absolute shit.

>> No.37260239

>>37260206
>Putting words into others mouth.
How? By repeating what you said?

It's alright to regret saying something retarded but please dont do either of us the disrespect of pretending it didnt happen.

>moving goalposts
How so? The fact that you managed to find a non-porn image? As I said, you can find non-porn under any porn label. So basically it's shit evidence for a shit argument.

>despite a million contradictions a million times
I actually audibly laughed. Contradictions such as? Your single flawed suggestion?

However if you want to see me 'move the goalposts', I can bring up a related point.

If loli = little girl, then the people who fap to loli under the pretence of 'its not pedo because its drawn' are by your own logic lying. Not like I disagree with that. Unless of course you've decided that people who fap to loli dont exist and are all a conspiracy of the big mean people who tell you that your 8 year old waifu is fucked up.

>> No.37260256

Y'know, I got a good general consensus shortly after starting this thread. When it devolved, I was kinda sad. Couldn't delete it myself anymore.

But after watching this pedo witch hunter doing the rounds, I can say it has at least been entertaining if not productive in any way. This fag is dedicated.

>mfw

>> No.37260258

>>37260239
You do seem to be doing some CWC tier hungups on the word loli and its use.

>> No.37260260

>>37259997
but it is that way in common use in the context of the internet community something does not have to be common worldwide just in the community it is being used in

>> No.37260270

>>37260258
Not really, I just really really dislike seeing people posting drawn borderline CP on /tg/. I'd like to make sure they feel distinctly unwelcome.

>> No.37260274

>>37260048
im not saying it takes thousands of years to happen im saying its being happening for thousands of years

>> No.37260290

>>37260270
>I'd like to make sure they feel distinctly unwelcome.

>> No.37260291

>>37260256
Tbh there is a whole stable of idiots.

The "a little girl in your game? OMG YOU PEDO" crowd, and it seriously looks like a crowd.

The idiots arguing that the word loli is "totes non-sexual guise" (and yes extra hilarious because you didn't use it)

>> No.37260293

>>37260158
to be fair some country’s show porn on there searchs more then others in some you need to specify porn in your search

still this guy is a fagot so i can support you just not your argument

>> No.37260307

>>37260270
By making a show of your autism? Oh wow because I haven't read the thread to laugh at you people.

>> No.37260311

>>37260220
You don't trust her, hence the murder.

I didn't say you immediately heed it, you just pay attention and keep what is said in mind. For all you know it is a trap anyway, but there is no harm in at least remembering what the now corpse said.

>> No.37260318 [DELETED] 

>>37260270
I take it you prefer mature, older women like this one?

>> No.37260320

>>37260307
>calling out paedophiles is autism

Really now?

>> No.37260321

>>37260291
Not entirely true, I used it to clarify that she was actually a little girl and didn't just have the form of one.

>> No.37260334

>>37260320
>Paedo
>Not autist

>> No.37260335

>>37260311
Yeah, but do you do what she said you need to do? Which do you think it is, defeating the BBEG or opening his power source?

>>37260321
I think that was after the argument was in full swing, though.

Eh. Whatever.

>> No.37260427

>>37260318
http://exhentai.org/g/639566/37daf71f7b/
For those who want to read it.

>> No.37260453 [DELETED] 

>>37260427
Be warned though, it is extremely cute

>> No.37260464

>>37260427
and bitching by people to lazy to set up access to exhentai in 3 2

>> No.37260476

>>37260464
aww censorship oh well i will still read it

>> No.37260478

>>37260427
I like the one better where the 47 year old man turns into a little girl and annoys his son.

>> No.37260491

>>37260427
>>37260453
A good. One of the ones that makes you sad lolis aren't real.

>> No.37260499

>>37260478
oh this i gotta see pornographic or not

im not sure which i would prefer really

>> No.37260526

>>37260478
>>37260499
Is it the scientist one? With the cockroach loli. It's ecchi, but not porn.

>> No.37260532

>>37260453
hm i should buy a washing machine

>> No.37260537

This is why the BBEG is a loli.

Control the loli, control the galaxy.

>> No.37260545

>>37260532
holy shit thats an expensive washing machine especialy if you take into account inflation since this was made

>> No.37260555

>>37260526
Not that one. I think the title was literally something like 'I'm a 37 Year Old Man And I Turned Into A Little Girl!' Or something like that.

Also, not playing the loli/shota alchemist whom gained eternal life and kind of regrets it, trying to find a way to make himself mortal again. (Baring death, which is the failure's way out.)

>> No.37260566

>>37260545
and thats an expensive handburger she wants the money more then she wants repeat (happy marriage) customers i suppose

>> No.37260754

hentai that can jump right into the action because the participants are already a couple is best hentai

>> No.37262036

>>37260035
Loli is not an English word, fuckwit. Open up the OED, it isn't there.

Loli is a Japanese misapplication of a name in a novel used to refer first to a style of characterisation, then later used by the anime and manga industry to refer to all female characters of a certain age or body type. The usage of the word on 4chan and the internet in general comes not from Lolita itself, but from people being weaboos. Their usage is completely fine, you just fail to understand it, as do all the other kneejerk reaction anti-anime cretins that lurk this shithole.

Go to /cgl/ and see if 'lolita fashion' refers to anything pedophilic, instead of landwhales in frilly dresses.

>> No.37262161

>>37240805
There's nothing bad about inserting your fetishes into your game as long as your players share your fetishes.

>> No.37262182

>>37241783
>that file name
Every time.

>> No.37262249

>>37262036
Nah, man, loli is a reference of a reference of a reference of a reference, crossing language barriers twice.
The source is of course Nabokov's Lolita, which was a story of the destructive nature of such age-gap romance
The term was then used by a pseudo-psychological work by novelist Russell Trainer in his work "The Lolita Complex"
This term itself was referenced in a number of manga in the 1970s and eventually got shortened to "Lolicon" in Japanese.
Eventually, the use of the term to refer to the attraction to underage girls in manga, and the manga that featured them, bled into the real world to the point that Lolicon was essentially equivalent to pedophile.
The manga definition remained, however, and was imported BACK into the US, where over the last ten or so years, its casual use on English-speaking websites devolved the term into "loli" to specifically refer to characters in that style. The unrelated rise in popularity of the unrelated "Gothic Lolita" style contributed further to this new term and supports its non-sexual usage. Rozen Maiden was a strong driver of the term in this way.

So in short, "Loli" is an English internet slang term, which specifically refers to prepubescent-looking anime characters, and more colloquially can be used to refer to any character that is underage or looks underage. The source of the term is definitely sexual, but in actual practice sexuality can only be determined through context.

>> No.37262280

>>37262249
In other words it's absurd for these people to make judgements on Anons for using the word when they only frame it in terms of the first documented usage and act as if that was somehow damning?

>> No.37262315

>>37262280
Not only is it absurd, it shows how newfag they are. The rise of using the term loli was driven heavily by 4chan.

>> No.37262555

>>37262161
Even if they don't, it's only bad if you force the fetishes on them.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action