Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.33531900 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Where's the filename thread?

>> No.33531944

>>33531900
>>>/v/253981209

>> No.33531958

>>33531944
that's on /v/ though

>> No.33533937

Okay, I'll bite.

>> No.33533948

>> No.33533956

>> No.33533964

>> No.33533968

>> No.33533978

>> No.33533997

>> No.33534015

>>33533997
Only because I feel sorry for you.

>> No.33534024

>> No.33534045

>> No.33534070

>> No.33534098

>> No.33534117

>>33534098

Nice, haven't seen that one before.

>> No.33534158

>> No.33534199

>>33534158
People dropping like rocks is never not funny

>> No.33534222

>>33534024
You mother fucker you don't even know how right you are.

>> No.33534284

>> No.33534310

>>33534284
Did this really need to be a .gif?

>> No.33534326

>>33534310
no, but I don't have the still version

>> No.33534337

>>33534310
He probably got it from tumblr

>> No.33534338

>> No.33534340

>>33534337
Yeah, that's the problem. They always make .gifs out of images that don't need to be .gifs.

>> No.33534349

>> No.33534354

>> No.33534355

>> No.33534362

>> No.33534367

>>33534340
Yeah I fucking hate it.

>> No.33534369

>> No.33534377

>> No.33534386

>> No.33534387

>> No.33534392

>>33534386
>dat disapproving shield

>> No.33534393

>> No.33534400

>>33534387

Clever bastard.

>> No.33534404

>> No.33534405

>>33534387
So do they just blend in with the crowd?

>> No.33534416

>> No.33534424

>> No.33534437

>> No.33534441

>>33534424
Fucking lightening bolt.

>> No.33534444

>> No.33534445

>>33534424
You don't have the one this guy get hit by lightning twice?

>> No.33534447

>>33534404
is she riding a dick

>> No.33534453

>>33534447
Can't you read? There's an earthquake happening.

>> No.33534455

>>33534453
but it looks like dick riding

>> No.33534458

>>33534447
Well, seeing as I recognize the earthquake in souh korea one from a porn thing, it's a safe guess.

>> No.33534459

>> No.33534462

>> No.33534465

>>33534459

>> No.33534467

>>33534424
>>33534445

From this video :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjI8AxZnrx8

how unlucky have you to be to be hit by lightning twice in one minute?

>> No.33534470

>>33534455

It's an earthquake anon

>> No.33534472

>>33534462
I love these spoidahs. They're so cute.

>> No.33534473

>> No.33534475

>> No.33534483

>> No.33534486

>>33534377
Woah. What was this from?

>> No.33534488

>>33534470

>> No.33534489

>>33534470
>>33534465
Try and keep it /tg/ related

>> No.33534493

>> No.33534497

>> No.33534500

>>33534486
Shiki

>> No.33534501

>> No.33534510

>> No.33534512

>> No.33534513

>> No.33534516

>> No.33534526

>> No.33534527

>> No.33534531

>> No.33534533

>>33534527
It lacks penises everywhere.

>> No.33534541

>>33534527
wow

>> No.33534543

>>33534533
what do you think the white spots are?

>> No.33534557

>> No.33534577 [DELETED] 

>> No.33534582

>>33533978
>Malkavian meets his nemesis again.jpg

>> No.33534609

>>33534470
Didn't Spain won against Austria? why Austria is helping to Spain's demise?

>> No.33534612

>> No.33534633

>> No.33534635

>>33534543
Glitter?

>> No.33534641

>>33534609
Because nobody likes Spain. Not even spaniards.

>> No.33534643

>> No.33534645

>>33534609
>Austria

>> No.33534654

>> No.33534657

>> No.33534661

>>33534643
darn them slaaneshi cultists

>> No.33534669

>>33534643
What the fuck is this

>> No.33534676

>>33534669
Music video for Turn Down for What.
The song is so bland and generic it hurts, but the music video is gold. Fucking insane gold.

>> No.33534678

>> No.33534681

>>33534643
What the fuck is this

>> No.33534687

>> No.33534697

I got a few.

>> No.33534700

>>33534641
>Not even Spaniards
Spanishfag here, I concur. We're a buch of homophobic, good for nothing retards who're currently destroying their economy while whining and complaining a lot.

Feel free to insult me, I fucking deserve it.

>> No.33534702

>>33534681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

>> No.33534709

>>33534676
somebody should put this video with Guile's theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw

>> No.33534714

>>33534697

>> No.33534723

>>33534714

>> No.33534727

>> No.33534731

>>33534700
I like playing Castille in EU4 so there's that?

>> No.33534737

>>33534723

>> No.33534750

>>33534702
>>33534709

I was right it's incredible.

Just put the video on mute and open Guile's them on another tab

>> No.33534752

>>33534700
>Germanfag detected

Shall we go full /pol/? Because I have some things ready for you.

>> No.33534765

>>33534737

That's all of mine.

>> No.33534771

>>33534700
Also don't forget that each part of Spain wants the others to fuck off.

>> No.33534778

>>33534752
No, please.

>> No.33534781

>>33534752
Yo?, un Alemán? Ojalá, eso tíos si saben lo que hacen.

>> No.33534790

>> No.33534797

>>33534771
Doesn't that happens with every State/Community/County/Whatever its name is in other countries in every country?
>Hey! they get more money than us! fuck them!

>> No.33534798

>> No.33534801

>>33534797
USA isn't particularly like that unless you mean for sports fuck New York

>> No.33534809

>>33534797
It happens everywhere, but it's not always a question of money.

>> No.33534810

>>33534781
>Tries to pose as a Spaniard
>Forgets about the interrogation marks at the begining or a question
You almost got me. Nice accents though.

>> No.33534811

>>33534797
Germany just has endless east/west north/south squabbles but it's not like they want to secede or kick a part of the country out.

>> No.33534816

>> No.33534820

>>33534798
>That second when his leg is just in the air
Omae wa mo shindeiru

>> No.33534835

>>33534582

OHOH, WOW.

>> No.33534843

>>33534835
That's some quality animation right there.

>> No.33534847

>>33534810
Those marks are the single most idiotic thing about spanish language.
Why. Are people there so stupid they need to know something is an exclamation or a question beforehand?

>> No.33534856

>>33534810
I dunno man, making those upside down question marks is pretty hard

>> No.33534875

>>33534847
Do we even need those marks anyway. Can't people just infer whether something is a question from the words and syntax used.

>> No.33534879

>>33534847
It's actually pretty useful for long sentences, and all languages should implement it because everyone can profit from it

>> No.33534883

>>33534847
>Why. Are people there so stupid they need to know something is an exclamation or a question beforehand?
In case of questions, no, because their questions have the same syntaxis as a normal phrase, so unless you open it with a question mark you wont know its a question til the end of if.

In spoken language isn't needed, because the entonation, of course, but in writen language, due the syntaxis, yeah, is kinda needed, and I say kinda because nowadays almost nobody uses the question or exclamation mark at the begining, only for oficial, formal texts and stuff.

>> No.33534893

>>33534883
Needed for what exactly? You can get that a sentence is a question from the way it's worded and context before you get to the question mark at the end.
Unless of course you are retarded.

>> No.33534900

>>33534879
>everyone in the world has an attention span of a goldfish

>> No.33534921

>>33534893
Why Arabs write from right to left? doesn't that blurs what they wrote already?
Some people want to watch the world burn, I guess.

>> No.33534930

>>33534893
Again, it's traditional, nowadays are almost optional.

>> No.33534933

>>33534921
Maybe they feel bad for lefties?

>> No.33534942

>>33534893
>Why they have accents?
>Why they have that weird n letter with a wave over it?
>Why they have that weird c with an s below?
>Why they...
They're crazy, dude.

>> No.33534962

>>33534654
Except that is wrong.

>> No.33534963

>>33534702
>>33534709

Thank you anon. That was awesome.

>> No.33534965

>>33534942
>Waste of ink resources by writing useless symbols
Now I know why their country went bankrupt.

>> No.33534969

>>33534473
Anybody have the full story?

>> No.33534993

>>33534962
Are you saying it's a shit theory?

>> No.33534996

>>33534942
Neither of this has so little functional reason to exist as the upside down question mark and exclamation mark.
Accents discern words which otherwise would be full homographs, and the funny letters illustrate sounds not present in standard latin alphabet. They both have important reasons to be there, while the retarded mark thing has none.

>> No.33535039

>>33534996
Think about this: when you're asking a question of someone, don't you have to inflect your voice differently than if you're just making a statement? Well, what if you're not speaking and just writing, how do you make sure people know they're about to read a question and not a general statement since there's no way to inflect your voice while silently reading? I mean, we don't want people wandering into questions thinking that they're statements and visa-versa, as this would cause some interesting problems!

Therefore, we can assume that the inverted question mark arose in order to warn people of an impending question! We don't need an inverted question mark in English though because we have the auxiliary verb 'do', something that Spanish doesn't have!

>> No.33535041

>>33534942
The ñ doesn't sound like an n. You should write ny, nn or nh if you didn't had the letter, and you will be wasting space and ink and also would not be exactly correct. The ç is not in spanish, it's in portuguese and catalan. You need accents because bebé is baby and bebe is the imperative of the verb beber (drink), for example.

>> No.33535050

>>33534489
Else we'll get shipped out to /soc/.

>> No.33535054

>>33534996
>A ti te gusta la sopa
You like soup
>¿A ti te gusta la sopa?
Do you like soup?

Now imagine the problem in a long question/sentence, if they don't put the inverted interrogation mark, they don't know it's a question til the end of it.

>> No.33535062

>>33535039
Hasn't it been shown that, at least in English, we read sentences non-linearly? So even without auxiliary verbs or inverted ?s or shit like that, people can still tell if a sentence is interrogative before they're done with it.

>> No.33535064

>>33535054
Because obviously context is for pussies.

>> No.33535080

>>33534513
Lily would never say such a thing

>> No.33535103

>> No.33535108

>>33535064
Because even with context misunderstandings never happened.

>> No.33535130

>>33535108
For stupid people it doesn't count as a misunderstanding, it counts as them being stupid.

>> No.33535156

>>33534993
Sounds more like a crapshoot

>> No.33535158

>>33535130
So the inverse exclamation mark prevents, sometimes, retards from having misunderstandings? I call that an achievement, not useless crap.

>> No.33535173

>>33535158
Oh yeah well I call you an enabler.

>> No.33535179

>>33534386
I've read something about it, but I still don't get the fascination with snails in medieval illustrations.

>> No.33535184

>>33535158
Spoonfeeding your idiots is the prime cause of Spain's dandy economy right now.
Their language caused all this.

>> No.33535187

>Arguing about exclamation marks on a foreigner language on a filename thread on /tg/
Why am I surprised?

>> No.33535193

>>33535187
>Sticking to the topic is overrated, here we just post stuff

>> No.33535197

>>33535179
>he never caught a snail and kept him in a jar feeding him lettuce and grass
>he never had the snail nibble on his fingers

>> No.33535215

>>33535184
This.
Trying to help morons instead of letting them die is what sank your economy, Spaniards.

>> No.33535261

>>33534798
god that must be the stupidest idea ever

>> No.33535311

>>33534969
You mean the show, Adventure Time?

>> No.33535325

>>33534969
Sir Bearington?

Some fag made up a story about how he played a bear in D&D.

>> No.33535360

>>33534969
>>33535325

>> No.33535364

>>33534447
Both that and >>33534393 are Zone animations. France is from the Wakfu one and South Korea is from the Juri one.

>> No.33535385

>>33535364
So the filenames are jokes about this Zone being shit quality or something?

>> No.33535389

>>33535215
We used to solve this sending the retards to america, but we send so many of them that in the end there was a retard explosion and now you have latino-america

>> No.33535411

>>33535389
Well, we did similar shit but sending them to Australia in hopes the local fauna would kill them...but they became stronger.

>> No.33535454

>>33535385
It is what we could call "false naivety". Like posting gay porn and writting "whoa, those guys wrestle really well". Or deliberatly avoiding the subject of pseudopenises in a gnoll thread

>> No.33535494

>>33535454
So that Wakfu one is dick riding.

>> No.33535530

>>33535494
yes, anon.

>> No.33535558

>>33535530
Well that just raises more questions than it answers.

>> No.33535612

>>33535364
>>33535385
>>33535454
>Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. Nobody laughs and the frog dies.

>> No.33535628

>>33535454
>whoa, those guys wrestle really well

The weirdest thing about professional wrestling is that, despite being about men in tights throwing weird poses, is that it's still somehow less gay than legit Greco-Roman wrestling.

>> No.33535635

>> No.33535655

>>33535628
That's not gay, that's manly.

>> No.33535664

>>33535612
You didn't laugh when you were dissecting live frogs?

>> No.33535670

>>33535628
No homo.

>> No.33535685

>>33535664
Dissecting live frogs is against my necro fetish.

>> No.33535722

>>33534875
The construction for a question and for any normal phrase is exactly the same in spanish.

You english people don't really need marks because the whole sentence's structure changes.

Eres retrasado.
¿Eres retrasado?

>> No.33535728

>>33535612
I agree. I only explained because anon didn't understand and kept asking


>>33535670

turkish oil wrestling is literally two guys that need to rub oil inside the other's short in order to win.

>> No.33535739

>>33535728
as in, putting an oil-covered hand inside the other's short and rubbing

>> No.33535745

>>33535722
Somehow Japanese manages without inverted question marks despite having the exact same "problem" of constructing questions and statements identically.

>> No.33535748

>>33535722
This poster is a fag?
This poster is a fag.
Really?
Really.
Gobbles mounds of dicks?
Gobbles mounds of dicks.

>> No.33535749

>>33534879

English sentences, when written appropriately, have the interrogative words at the beginning.

>Who are you?
>How did you do that?
>What are you talking about?
>Where are we going?
>When are we getting lunch?
>Why don't I have any pants?

Sometimes, you get "Are," as in "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Assholes do that.

Don't be an asshole.

>> No.33535756

>>33535655
Gay doesn't necessarily mean prancing pixie gay. Tom of Finland's drawings were of large, muscular men and were the gayest things on earth. Bara is a whole genre of manga that's like yaoi except actually aimed at gay men and are at least as testosterone-packed as Tom of Finland's stuff.

>> No.33535782

>>33535748
>Is this poster a fag?
>a word is not a sentence
>a nominal structure is not a sentence

>> No.33535855

>>33535782
>mixes casual, conversational grammar and proper grammar
Next you'll be goin' after me fo' my contractions an' choice o' wording.

>> No.33535903

>>33535782
>>33535855

well, as Shakespear said: "This ain't no good"

>> No.33535958

>> No.33535968

>>33534355
cant say I understand that one

>> No.33536039

>>33535958
>Deal the same damage as a greatsword
That picture is wrong.

>> No.33536169

>>33535968

Have you ever tried a skill roll in the Dark heresy engine?

It's not pretty

>> No.33536173

I've got literally a thousand of these but can't be bothered to do them all so I'll throw out a couple occasionally.

>> No.33536205

>>33536173

>> No.33536228

>>33536205

>> No.33536252

>>33536228

>> No.33536278

>>33536252

>> No.33536305

>>33536252
Do you know what the source is for that gif? Please tell me you know. I've never wanted to know something so badly in my life.

>> No.33536316

>>33536278

>> No.33536333

>>33536305
I clicked on the arrow next to the post name and used the image search -> google feature and was told it's from the 2009 movie Gentlemen Broncos.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1161418/

Enjoy.

>> No.33536344

>> No.33536352

>>33534459
Where's that from?

>> No.33536373

>>33534702
>>33534709
Absent a good reaction image, here.

You are good anons and you should feel good.

>> No.33536381

>>33534526
I didn't notice the joke until the second loop...

>> No.33536436

>>33536316
Sensible chuckle.jpg

>> No.33536439

>>33534657
>WWI in a nutshell

>> No.33536454

>>33534678
Dammit Obama, you're still President! Quit playing CoC!

>> No.33536457

>> No.33536498

>>33536316
>Be switch hitter
>Str 20 Dex 16 by 5th level
>GM describes every kill pretty much like that
I'm having a great time.

>> No.33536541

>>33534340
At the opposite end there's Imgur making a series of still images instead of a gif.

>> No.33536542

>> No.33536546

>>33536436

>> No.33536552

>> No.33536582

>>33536316

>> No.33536602

>>33536582

>> No.33536609

>>33536541
I usually see the opposite, where they make everything into 3 second gifs instead of still images or one long gif.

>> No.33536622

>> No.33536644

>>33536622
Instead of a quarterstaff you should use your unarmed damage.

>> No.33536771

>>33536373
Thank you!

>> No.33536804

>>33536454

>> No.33536835

>>33536622
>Dark Souls 3

>> No.33536845

>>33536804
>THAT GUY hell bent on becoming a wizard in CoC
>7 rerolls before the campaign ends
>still wants to know and use magic

>> No.33536861

>> No.33536865

>> No.33536882

>> No.33536891

>> No.33536900

>>33536891
>2012+2
>people still complain about the wheelie skellies

>> No.33536904

>>33536861
You were saying?

>> No.33536918

>>33536904
He's indestructible so it doesn't count.

>> No.33536924

>>33536904
>implying Flash isn't strong as all fuck on top of being fast

>> No.33536947

>> No.33536959

>>33536924
He isn't strong, his Str is actually just that of a fit average guy. All the shit he can do is because Speeeeeed!.

>> No.33536964

>> No.33536979

>>33536904
The difference being that the Flash can accelerate his blows for brunt damage. DEX is finnesse.

>> No.33536984

>>33536959
then how come his fists don't explode when he hits stuff.

>> No.33536995

>>33536947
Source?

>> No.33537001

>>33536984
Speed Force

>> No.33537005

>>33536959
>implying speed isn't a strength-based trait
>body can withstand forces that would create enough energy to obliterate entire planets

Magic strength enhancements are still strength enhancements.

>> No.33537008

>>33536984
In regards to The Flash:
Any question about his abilities has one and only one answer: Speedforce, it just works.

>> No.33537010

>>33534475
>a random encounter for ants

>> No.33537029

>>33537008
So he's a Cha-based caster, not a Dex character.

>> No.33537030

>>33537005
But Flash can't lift a car but he can punch like a meteor, explain that.

>> No.33537032

>>33536947
What the fuck did I just watch?

>> No.33537036

>> No.33537044

>>33536947
amazing

>> No.33537049

>>33537030
because
>>33537029

>> No.33537065

>>33537036
fuck yeah anthrax filled cow head

>> No.33537066

>>33537029
Actually, he's a INT based alchemist who was retro-actively templated with a home-brew 'race'.

>> No.33537089

>>33536979
How about me?

>> No.33537106

>>33537089
Gay as all fuck

>> No.33537114

>>33537089
Optimal response of "both Str+ and Dex+".

>> No.33537115

>>33537106

Bullshit. He bloodied Superman's nose.

>> No.33537140

>>33537115
So what? Does that make him straight?
He still loves the cock and wants to ride it.

>> No.33537165

>>33537114
He can dodge lasers and pressure point your ass, he doesn't always need the Str, he beat strong and tough as fuck opponents without using much str, just agility, dextery and martial arts.

>> No.33537169

>>33537089
You're the best around.

>> No.33537185

>>33534643
WHAT
WAAAT
and wut?

I am entertained and confused.
I must assume Bollywood music video.

>> No.33537189

>>33536861
I hate when that is done with Int instead.
>I'm so smart I'm going to beat this immortal, indestructible, superdooperfast, hyperstrong guy in a fist fight.

>> No.33537200

>>33537185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

>> No.33537216

This is how I epilogue.

>> No.33537226

>> No.33537241

>>33537030
Fast-twitch vs. slow-twitch muscle.

>> No.33537251

>>33537216
>they later died of cold

>> No.33537266

>>33534024
As a morrowind fan I had a good clean chortle.

>> No.33537305

>>33537241
That's not how Str works on most systems, specially those with Dex.
In fact, I pretty much think Dex in those system is another type of strength (not Str), as you well explained in your post.

>> No.33537344

>>33537036
what game is this?

>> No.33537365

>>33537226
Which is which?

>> No.33537375

>>33536995
>>33537032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5u3QVdHjA

>> No.33537390

>>33537344
Boku no Postal

>> No.33537392

>>33537365
>One relies only in his martial prowes and perfect body, and succeeds
>To succeeds the other has to rely on his gadgets, roleplaying and a little bit of DM's help
Dunno

>> No.33537405

>>33534801
Yeah, nah. Fuck the South. And the Midwest. And especially Florida.

>> No.33537499

>>33537392
Don't doubt the usefulness of preparing a shitton of magic/mundane items.

>> No.33537522

>>33537499
Oh, I don't, both are effective, but one is a monk and the other needs a shit ton of preptime, magic items and DM's help to be as effective as the first one.

>> No.33537561

>>33535722
Except a lot other languages don't have an inverted question structure and still manage without the reverse marks. Like Italian for instance

>> No.33537606

>>33534816

>> No.33537617

>>33537561
And other languages manage to come up with all phonetics with their alphabets without relying on stuff like ñ or ç, your point?. Some languages evolve differently.

And for the 13th time, inverted exclamation marks are optional now in Spain, only used for formal/official lettes and stuff.

>> No.33537646

>>33537606
>Wizard solves the encounter once again
I'm fucking dying here.

>> No.33537662

>>33537606
>tfw your party knows pic related IC and OOC
>tfw you still do stupid shit like this to each other when acting out their characters doing it

>> No.33537699

>>33537365

One is a guy who is pretty good with his fists and who gets impenetrable plot armor out of pity, while the other is a god of martial arts who can break mountains by finding their weak spot.

>> No.33537707

>>33537617
My point is that Spanish is perfectly understandable without reverse marks. Why would I need to know that the sentence is a question before I read it?

>> No.33537733

>>33537646
But if they'd ignored the wizard halfway through they could've moved in without him and mopped things up.

>> No.33537759

>>33537089
Mid to high strength, mid to high dex.
Every single broken splatbook feat that exists in ever.

>> No.33537777

>>33537561
So Italians are smarter than Spaniards,news at eleven: at least Italians fucked their country out of their love of underage pussy.

>> No.33537785

>>33537707
Is a thing of the past, languages evolve, some things change other stay, inverted question marks stood for a long time, and now are slowly dissapearing.

It's retarded like some people said? I don't think so, it's really needed? pretty much no, you can get almost all from the context, but it didn't hurt though.

>> No.33537826

>>33537777
Quads make that statement real.

And I'm Spaniard.

>> No.33537828

>>33537777
And a natural inclination towards deceit betrayal, you forgot about how we have that.

>> No.33537843

>>33537699
which is which edition?

>> No.33537845

>>33537828
>deceit and betrayal
I don't know why I missed that.

>> No.33537857

>>33537828

It's not deceitful if everyone knows you're going to do it.

>> No.33537886

>>33537843

Karate Kid, the best martial artist in history, is a 4E Monk, whil Batman, a guy who needs to rely on his gadgets and DM fiat just to keep up with the rest of his party, is a 3E Monk.

>> No.33537896

>>33537857
That's why you pretend you're a Spaniard when you do it.

>> No.33537910

>>33537896

Fiendish, my Italians friend.

>> No.33538027

>> No.33538030

>>33537896
Sorry, but you can't pass for a Spaniard, you're handsomer, classier and have bigger cocks than us, so stop lying.

>> No.33538045

>>33538027
Is that techno viking moves?

>> No.33538059

>>33538045
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg

Yes

>> No.33538062

>>33538027
That's a skald.

>> No.33538220

>> No.33538255

>>33538059
This shit is fucking gold

>> No.33538322

>> No.33538350

>>33537662
Can you explain the logic of 6-9 to me?

>> No.33538386

>>33538350
To only use one hand.

>> No.33538417

>>33538322
Can I get a sauce?

>> No.33538448

>>33538322
or
>Perils of the Warp

>> No.33538449

>>33538417
DYE- Fantasy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqsXshAhC6k

Not safe for work

>> No.33538488

>>33534437
>attacking team
>engineer
yep, that's /pol/ intelligence right there

>> No.33538523

>> No.33538627

>> No.33538665

>>33535635
I chuckled

>> No.33538701

>> No.33538719

>>33537606
I must know what this is from so I can watch the whole thing.

>> No.33538851

>> No.33538920

>>33538851
But they can cast their 1d10 cantrip whenever they want.

>> No.33538949

>>33534445
Due to 5e's ritual casting feat, this is actually a thing.
Also, there's a spellcasting versions of every class except monk.
Fighter has Eldritch knight. Rogue has Arcane trickster.
And Monk, while it can never get spell slots, the Elemental monk uses its ki points to cast spell-likes.

>> No.33538965

>>33536947
I love the Cheetus .gifs. Every time I see one, I'm compelled to watch it, no matter whether I'm in a hurry or doing something, I just need to watch it. And I chuckle at the ending every single fucking time. I think it's some kind of subliminal hypnosis or something. It can't be that I want to watch it for no reason.

>> No.33538988

>>33538949
Monk can cast by spending ki points, Anon.

>> No.33539038

>>33538030
We just don't bath for a week and drink a lot first.

>> No.33539042

>>33538949
I kinda thing warlocks suck asses, specially shit like blade pact and walk unseen (which doesn't work if you walk btw).

>> No.33539088

>>33539042
Wait how did they fuck warlocks up? I thought that would be the class most easily moving from 3.5-4-5?

>> No.33539095

>>33539038
The don't bath for a week works, but drink a lot? you're trying to pass for a Spaniard, not for a British hooligan.

>> No.33539121

>>33537662

PC version

>> No.33539154

>>33539088
They have shit that doesn't synergizes at all, for example blade pact (you got a magic blade that doesn't improves...but is actually stupid because form 5th level you will deal more damage with cantrips than with your sorry ass blade, ah, and you don't get extra attack) and walk unseen is being invisible on dim light, shadow or darkness unless you move, take an action or a reaction...is just silly, like other invocations ruined with similar silly rules.

>> No.33539176

>>33535756
>except actually aimed at gay
Yeah, because all gays only want burly guys, no exceptions.

That shit irritates me.

>> No.33539188

>>33539154
That makes me sad...

>> No.33539242

>>33539154
But that's in the Alpha Draft, right? they still can change it, right?

>> No.33539256

>>33539176

there's a pretty wide variety of gay shit you can get a hold of in gay-slanted yaoi

bara itself is mostly muscleheads with square jaws and body hair yeah but there's variants out there too

the famous yaranaika has bara and a schoolboy, for example

the gay stereotype seems like more of a "california-exclusive but pretending it's everywhere" kind of thing

>> No.33539459

>>33539188
Try Eldritch Knight (one of the fighter's subclasses) can have 3 bonded weapons which can summon as a free action and can cast til 4th level spells, and has some class features like cast a spell and attack in the same turn!. If you buy it now it comes with all weapon and armor proficiencies, what are you waiting for?

>> No.33539538

>>33539459
>Can summon weapons
>Heavy armor
>4th level spells
>Cast and attack
Kota, here I go.

>> No.33539569

>>33534500
Vampire Genocide, best day of my life.
http://youtu.be/eGKtRtmiw8k

>> No.33539646

>>33538719
I wish I knew, I first saw it in a /k/ funny image thread some time ago.

>> No.33539652

>>33537036
up the bit rate

>> No.33539696

>>33539538
Does that Power Ranger Samurai have what it seems to be an orange and a lime in his armor?

>> No.33539738

>>33539696
Yes.

>> No.33539784

>>33539646
>>33538719
http://youtu.be/hRQTAKtanjc?list=UUOYWgypDktXdb-HfZnSMK6A

>> No.33539786

>>33539696
>Power Ranger
Goddamn it, people, that's clearly a Beetle Borg.

>> No.33539794

>>33539738
>>33539696
I think it's a melon, actually.

>> No.33539829

>> No.33539835

>>33539794
No, it's clearly an orange.

>> No.33540712

>> No.33541261

>>33534158
See how polite he was to bow to his opponent before laying down unconscious?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action