Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.33378785 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Why are tau always depicted as busty, curvy blueberries in fanon? Aren't their sexual characteristics supposed to be indistinguishable from one another to humans?

>> No.33378795

>>33378785
>Aren't their sexual characteristics supposed to be indistinguishable from one another to humans?
Is that relevant at all?

>> No.33378812

>Why does the fandom not stay 100% within the canon?
Well jeepers I wonder why?

>> No.33378835

>>33378785
Because it's the only way to make Tau good.

>> No.33378845

Because fanon tau females are curvy, chesty and cute. The alternative bears no thinking on.

>> No.33378919

Because it's more fun that way, duh.

>> No.33378935

Would you a tau?

>> No.33378957

>>33378785
Earthberries are naturally more zaftig than fireberries. Airberries may as well be flatberries.

>> No.33379046

>>33378785
>Aren't their sexual characteristics supposed to be indistinguishable from one another to humans?

are they though? I thought the women got Y shaped noses while men had slits?

>> No.33379162

>>33378785
>Why are tau always depicted as busty, curvy blueberries in fanon?
because it's usually drawn by a human, and they sexualise everything, ESPECIALLY things which ought not to be sexual.

>> No.33379231

>>33378935
I would totally a tau

>> No.33379242

>>33379162
Breastberries are bestberries.

>> No.33379391

Because horny nerds.

>> No.33379408

>>33379242
it's not the tau that bug me so much as when they stick breasts on airplanes and things.

>> No.33379750

>>33378785
The Tau for some reason just attracts a special kind of horny fanart kids.
Probably due to the weeaboo flavour, can't have proper mecha animu style with disgusting fishfaced aliens so fuck canon and voila, blueberries were invented.

>> No.33379769

huegtau is besttau

>> No.33379931

>>33378935
Not one drawn by Naga.

>> No.33379968

>>33379769
No thanks, I'm not into fetishizing slow, corpulent death. Or vore.

>> No.33379991

>>33379968
she's all muscle, dongus

>> No.33380023

>>33378935
a taucron, yes

>> No.33380065

>>33378785

sure, but they are so close to being human, it seems fucking silly to not give them tits.

Kroot/Vespid are the only mainline humanoid aliens who can get away with not being mammels.

Alt, Tau don't have tits active all the time, for whatever reason (despite having extremely violent subspecies) and fanon has tit time.

>> No.33380101

>>33378785
>Why are tau always depicted as busty, curvy blueberries in fanon? Aren't their sexual characteristics supposed to be indistinguishable from one another to humans?

The same reason Draenei are always depicted as busty, curvy futa.

The same reason Elves are always depicted as busty, curvy whores.

The same reason Humans are always depicted as busty, curvy sluts.

The same reason Orcs are always depicted as busty, curvy barbarians.

Noticing a pattern?

>> No.33380198

>>33378785
I don't think we've eveyr gotten a good description of female Tau's anatomy (Shadowsun does apparently appear without her armour in on BL novel but I don't think they really describe what she looks like), so we don't really know about their sexual characteristics. If Shadowsun is an indication they have a different forehead slit and more slender facial structure, but we don't know if their bodies look different as well.

I think drawing female Tau as curvy is because
a) Their digitigrade posture emphacises their hips, so might as well emphacise them further.
b) It sets them apart from Eldar. Eldar women are tall and thin (That one Banshee from 3rd edition codex, who is really curvy for Eldar, nonwithstanding), so Tau women can be shorter but curvy.

>> No.33380815

>>33378935
>/tg/
>Would you a___
The answer is always yes.

>> No.33381231

>>33380101
yes and I love it

>> No.33381304

>>33380101
>Elves are always depicted as busty, curvy whores
Yeah but they're lesbians

>> No.33381319

I never really got the whole draenei futa thing.

>> No.33381326

>>33381319
I think it started on HF

>> No.33381352

>>33380101

One probably should not confuse /d/ with the rest of the ttrpg culture...

>> No.33381358

>>33378785
>Aren't their sexual characteristics supposed to be indistinguishable from one another to humans?
yes. Even the males are busty, curvy blueberries.

>> No.33381365

Are you new to the internet, OP?

>> No.33381392

>>33381358
this makes Imperial propaganda about Tau traps a lot funnier

>> No.33381495

>>33380198

>a) Their digitigrade posture emphacises their hips, so might as well emphacise them further.

Are you telling me that tau have fish-bird faces, no chest but curvy, round, plump, delicious ass and thighs ? I think I can deal with it.

>> No.33381529

>>33381319

Simple. Really.

>Hooves
>Delicious fat horse cock

See ?

>> No.33381721

>>33381529
no

>> No.33381755

>>33378785
Because /tg/ drags magical realm into everything. Far in the past it wasn't so bad, but a shorter distance back, it was terrible.

Rejoice that those days are gone.

>> No.33381790

>>33378785
There wasn't an actual canon answer for whether or not they have tits last I checked.

>> No.33382144

>>33381352
As I recall, the proportion of (social) trad gamers that are not deviants, as well as the proportion of (social) deviants that are not trad gamers are both a minority.

>> No.33382154

>>33381790
Do we not have anything on their biology? Come on, no erotic ears, sensetive feet, secret dicks in armpits, nothing? GW, you must fuel my boner!

>> No.33382176

>>33382144

citation needed

>> No.33382194

>>33382144
paging Dr bullshit

>> No.33382196

>>33382154
Not now, as xenology has been specifically said to be non canon.

>> No.33382236

>>33381529
But WoW succubi have hooves too and they're considerably less horsecocked.

I think it has to do with someone commissioning enough art of their horsecock dranei waifu that it eventually caught on as a thing to do.

>> No.33382275

>>33382196
>Not now, as xenology has been specifically said to be non canon. [citation needed]

I mean, you can treat it as non-canon and that's fine, but

>[citation needed]

>> No.33382529

>>33380101

Draenei females only have one character model and it's busty and curvy. Can't see their package to determine dick status.

Hot draenei are canon. That's probably why they're my fetish.

>> No.33382550

>>33382275

Post citation stating it's canon.

Unless Tau have toes instead of hooves now.

>> No.33382586

>this thread
I will not fap on my mother's bday, stop making me want to.

>> No.33382611

>>33382586

Are you planing to keep it for your mother ?

>> No.33382626

>>33378935
Would you?

choose your next words carefully

>> No.33382631

>>33382611
No.

>> No.33382701

>>33382154
We Do.
They have THREE Clitorises
Possibly in the same formation at the points on a Tau Y which brings up the question of the insignias origin
Now imagine those clits become futa
It's like a tripod of cock

>> No.33382740

>>33382631

How disappointing.

>> No.33382907

>>33381755
Hahaha.
Thri-keen erotica is nothing new, stop pretending erp/smut threads are a recent thing.

>> No.33382999

>>33382550

I'm not saying it's canon though. But if someone says there's a specific statement about something, I expect to actually see it. If it exists, which these 'specific statements' almost never do.

And out of all the mistakes in Xenology that people could use against it, Tau toes is a pretty terrible one when the drawing doesn't even match what the actual report says.

>> No.33383025

>>33379408
That's actually a thing with furries now.
They've moved from "Draw Porn of Furries" to "Draw Porn of Anything Not Human".

And I fucking love it

>> No.33383054

>>33378957
what about Etherberries?

>> No.33383215

>>33383054
Ripped half naked monk girls.

>> No.33383304

>>33383215
I'm now realizing Tau resemble slightly more fit (and bluer) Mudokons

>> No.33383308

>>33383215
You got it right, anon. You got it right

>> No.33383453

>>33379408
>just breast
I've seen jetfuta.

Where's your god now?

>> No.33383513

>>33378785

weeaboo shit, OP. Tau are animu, and you get busty girls in sll that.

>> No.33383591

>>33378785
Is that drone supposed to have a dick?

>> No.33383615

>>33383591
Dildrone?

>> No.33383621

>>33383591
You say that like your drones don't have dicks.

>> No.33383702

>>33383591

>> No.33383716

>>33383702
...and now.

>> No.33383840

>>33380065

That's fucking retarded line of thought.

An alien originating from a different planet, despite being humanoid, or even looking like human in some ways, no way necessiates them having tits, or any other mammalian traits.
They can have whatever assortment of traits that seem similar, or utterly alien, to earth based life, in whatever combinations which suited the life on their own planet.

Fanon will of course ad tits to everything though, because sex deprived nerds need to sexualise every fucking thing they have interest in.

>> No.33384140

>>33382701
But this would mean that male Tau already have 3 cocks as a clit is just a shrunken girlcock. Damn it, fanonfags never think these things through.

>> No.33384214

>>33383840
> sex deprived nerds
Anon, you are on 4chan, no need to state the obvious besides including ad homenems in your arguement.

>> No.33384314

>>33383840

Dude, these stories have for humans.

If the guys are just humans with fancy hair, odd fingers and feet and no nose, why are you surprised that people do the same for the ladies?

>> No.33384380

>>33384314

I am not surprised that fans do that.
Not at all. It is expected.

What I criticized was the line of thought that "If it is that close to human, the female members of it's species MUST have tits."

Because that's a retarded assumption to make.

>> No.33384418

>>33383716
oh god

>> No.33384485

>>33384380
Look, anon, it's a forehead alien.
If 40K doesn't want us treating it like a forehead alien, then don't make a forehead alien.

>> No.33384519

>>33384140
Actually, they have three, but with that said it possibly isn't Y but I with the clits as a clit cluster, meaning males have liked one shaft and a bumpy head that was like three or something.

>> No.33384556

>>33384485

Nothing in the tau fluff has stated that the tau females differ in any way from the males, so there is no reason to make such assumption.
Don't try to justify your desire for blueberry tau. They are fanfwank, just like Love can bloom and Angry Marines.

>> No.33384600

>>33384556
call it what you want, it's completely reasonable for fans to treat them as "humans with weird makeup", since that is what they are presented as.

It's just basic human psychology.

>> No.33384617

>>33384519
>three bell ends
That's even dumber though. Multicock makes sense for inseminating multiple females in quick succession, triple cockhead would just impede reproduction.

>> No.33384635

>>33384556

>They are fanfwank, just like Love can bloom and Angry Marines.

You are litterally telling us that the two best things that ever came out of W40K with the ogryn that falls in love with a sister of battle are shit.

>> No.33384669

>>33384635
>liking that stuff unironically

>> No.33384694

>>33384669

>Not letting out a little tear at the end of the story of the ogryn

You are a bad person.

>> No.33384702

>>33384617
Not triple headed, necessarily. More like a trefoil cross section.

>> No.33384709

>>33382626
ye-*blam*

>> No.33384716

>>33378785
Isn't the "tau females are undistinguishable from males for humans" based on Cain talking about a fire warrior in full armor anyway?
I'm just saying, a human in full (sensible) armor can be pretty sex neutral even to another human, so aliens in heavy armor...

>> No.33384723

>>33384702
That's still an absolutely dumb shape for a penis. What need would that serve?

>> No.33384743

>>33384723
What purpose does a Y-shaped vag and three citorises serve?

>> No.33384759

>>33384743
None whatsoever. Which is why it's dumb as fuck. Is this shit even actually canon?

>> No.33384764

>>33384600

Nah, it really isn't.
The only reasonable way to treat any species or faction within any setting is based on what canonically is stated about them.
Nothing in the fluff even remotely indicates Tau females being hawt blue babes. That idea is completely invented by a sub-sect of tau fanbase, and thus it is fanwank. What tau female faces look like canonically, are far off from the pictures posted in this thread.

>>33384635
I said that they are fanwank, which they are. I didn't call them shit, that you added yourself.

>> No.33384767

>>33384723
that's a cross section, and there's weirder shit in the actual animal kingdom.
Like, snakes have two penises, or ducks have corkscrew shaped dicks.

>> No.33384768

Contrary to what the more caustic part of /tg/ might say, blueberries are, indeed, canon.

Also, Naga a shit.

>> No.33384771

>>33384743

Remember that alien blue onahole ?

>> No.33384774

>>33384723
If the vagina is similarly shaped, then it helps it lock in place for insemination, especially if teasing the triple-clits tightens everything up.

>> No.33384785

>>33384759

>> No.33384796

>>33384767
Turtles have a dick that blooms like a goddamn tulip.

>> No.33384805

>>33384767
I know that. But duck dicks and snake dicks both serve a purpose. A triple bellend is pointless and only impedes reproduction.
Such a Tau would have an inefficient penis.

>> No.33384818

>>33384764
>nah, it really isn't
Sorry anon, personification is core to the human psyche.
We see ourselves in everything.
Especially in things that are humans-but-blue.

>> No.33384823

>>33384805
...okay, I'll bite. HOW would it impede reproduction, smart guy?

>> No.33384829

>>33384764
This is a veteran warrior in the middle of being slashed in the face with power claws.
The actual mini has a rather cute face.

>> No.33384831

>>33384774
But that only impedes insertion. You can lock a dick in place much better with the traditional bell end shape.

>> No.33384838

>>33384805
Unless it is an adaptation somehow.
You know, like it stays placed inside the tau female even though tau females do X during procreation.

Or it allows for them to block out any other competing males, because tau only reproduce in orgies.

We don't know, because GW isn't going to explore that.

>> No.33384861

>>33384716
Cain rescued a Fire Warrior and made this comment

>‘They’re definitely not well,’ I replied, hurrying to the nearest, whichever it was. He (or she, I’ve never found it that easy to tell, even without the body armour, and it only matters to another tau anyway)

>> No.33384876

>>33384805
Reproduction isn't all about efficiency.

Why doesn't the human boner have a bone?

>> No.33384877

>>33384823
Unless it's thin as fuck it would be much more difficult to insert than a regular one-headed penis. Same reason you don't see three headed arrows every day. If female Tau have Y cunts then it also must be inserted at a certain angle. Shit's inefficient.

>> No.33384881

>>33384831
How humanocentric of you. Have you checked your privilege today anon?

>> No.33384891

>>33384818

You being unable to imagine that an alien might be different despite superficial similarity to us, is not a mental condition that impedes everyone here.

>>33384829
If by cute, you mean "looks like a fish", then I agree.

>> No.33384915

>>33384891
>You're unable to tell they're different!
Stop with the strawmen.
YOU are the one who asked "Why do people do this?"
and I'm giving you the answer.
It's basic human psychology to do that.
The inability to see humanity in things is in fact a sign of mental disability according to psychologists.

>> No.33384918

>>33384805
>>33384723
Maybe a trifoiled dick is the only thing that can make it past dem massive hips.

>> No.33384922

>>33384876
>reproduction
>not striving for maximum efficiency within the limitations of the organism
>actual penis bones being efficient
I can't even.

>> No.33384942

>>33384891
>using models as proof
In that case, women dont exist in 40K

>> No.33384956

>>33384891
that's actually a fairly feminine by human standards face, for a shitty 40k model.

>> No.33384990

But seriously are you guys just parroting fanon about the 3 clits or is there some actual canon statement to the fact? You can never really tell with 40k.

>> No.33385005

>>33384990
Yes.

>> No.33385008

>>33384990
there isn't any 40k fluff that isn't fanon

>> No.33385038

>>33384876
Because humans are evolved to have sex frequently in short sessions and so doesn't need the bone to help maintain the boner. At least, that's how I remember it.

>> No.33385055

>>33380101
>>33381319
>>33381529
>>33382236
God damn it
Enjoying nostalgic memories of my qt blue shaman would be so much more pleasant if the internet quit bringing up that godawful fetish at the first mention of draenei.

>> No.33385063

>>33385038
also, having a hard to heal bone inside of our reproductive systems would basically kill all of our ability to have sex after a single small injury.

>> No.33385075

>>33384915

I didn't ask anything, I am not the OP.
My first post was this:>>33383840
where I criticized the attitude that "any humanoid female must have tits", while also acknowledging that fans will ad tits to anything, because that's what some fans do.

That of course, doesn't change the fact that what the fans do is complete fanwank regarding the Tau that are in question here.
Fluffwise, nothing indicates that tau females are any different from the males.

>>33384942
The post I replied to claimed that Shadowsun model has a "cute face".

>>33384956
Hardly. It is just a flat, noseless face, that looks nearly the same as any firewarrior face.

Anyways, I'd love to discuss this topic further, but as it is 2 am, I gotta go. A debate about what Tau females look like is a lower priority than resting well.

>> No.33385096

>>33385075
>noseless
THERE'S A NOSE RIGHT THERE!

Confirmed for blind.

>> No.33385099

>>33385008
Books, codices etc all count as canon even if the statements therein may be affected by the biases of their characters.
I will rephrase: has any statement of Tau having tree clits ever appeared in a codex, supplement, Black Library book, White Dwarf, videogame or other work produced with the direct oversight of GW?

>> No.33385120

>>33385099
Codexes aren't canon either
squats

>> No.33385153

>>33385096

I'd hardly consider a small ridge underneath the face slits all tau have, as a nose.
And if the model had an actual nose, that would make even less sense, as tau have no noses.

>> No.33385166

>>33379991
Not with a belly that size she ain't.

You're under swolearrest for promoting fat acceptance.

>> No.33385178

>>33385120
Squats are canon m8. Answer the damn question or I'll default to the assumption that you people only think Tau have 3 clits because you wank to the idea.

>> No.33385181

>>33385153
see
>>33384891
that is CLEARLY a nose.

>> No.33385199

>>33385178
>squats are canon
Now who's the one talking fanon.
I am a neutral party with little to no 40K knowledge simply poking fun

>> No.33385208

>>33385181

Except it isn't.
It is a ridge underneath the lower portion of the face slit.
It is not a nose, as the fluff clearly states that the tau lack noses.

>> No.33385237

>>33385208
But the model has a nose!
A nose I tell you! A nose!

>> No.33385243

>>33385199
No damnit. Current fluff says they exist and are recognized by the Imperium.
No fun is allowed here. Penile inefficiency is a serious accusation and we absolutely must get to the bottom of it.

>> No.33385266

>>33385237

Call it whatever you want m8.
It is 2 am, I won't start debating if that fucking model has a nose or not any further.
Good night.

>> No.33385280

>>33384764

>> No.33385323

>>33385055
>dranei
>nostalgia
Hownu.ru

>> No.33385372 [SPOILER] 

>>33383304

Hello, Wait!

>> No.33385461

>>33384764
Was that fight pictured something that actually happened, or is it just a random art piece with iconic characters thrown in?

>> No.33385464

>>33384764

>What tau female faces look like canonically, are far off from the pictures posted in this thread.

They look like blue gooks with redhair then ? Nice.

>> No.33385623

There is not nearly enough blueberry pictures in this thread.

>> No.33385649

>>33385623
I know, right? Time to remedy that.

>> No.33385682

>> No.33385711

>> No.33385732

>>33385711
This is one of my favorites. Battleberry.

>> No.33385746

>> No.33385764

>> No.33385807

>> No.33385824

>>33385461
Random fight.

In the novelization, Shadowsun fought only Khan.

>> No.33385837

>> No.33385854

>> No.33385890

>>33385824
Was the novel any good? And if so, could I please have a name to hunt it down with?

>> No.33385935

>>33385854
Nice of you to chip in.

>> No.33385959

>> No.33385975

>>33385935
I've got some chromeberry I could contribute but some people still get buttfrustrated about Gzeenaw.

>> No.33386000

>> No.33386006

>>33385890
It's great, Imo.

It's part of the Damocles collection from BL.

Mobi-version
>http://kickass.to/warhammer-40k-apocalypse-anthology-damocles-t8916747.html

Audiobook version
>http://kickass.to/warhammer-40k-apocalypse-anthology-damocles-audiobook-t8962408.html

>> No.33386020

>>33378785
Not enough fap material in 40k. Sisters and guard just don't do it these days..

>> No.33386030

>>33386006
Thank ye kindly anon.

>> No.33386032

>>33385975
Ignore the people that get buttfrustrated.

>> No.33386057

>> No.33386064

>>33386032
Okay.

>> No.33386106

>> No.33386114

Possible theory: All tau fap images were designed by and approved by Aun'va to make human/tau relations more acceptable.

also ever noticed that their noses are vaginas? would you deep into a tau's nasal slit?

>> No.33386121

>> No.33386147

>> No.33386160

>>33386147
That, sir, is a trap.

>> No.33386198

>>33386114
Aun'va, the humans are unto our ploy!

>> No.33386226

>>33386160
Meh, it's still blueberry.

>> No.33386241

>> No.33386251

>>33385323

>You now realize Burning Crusade was released 7 years ago.

>> No.33386279

>> No.33386292

>>33386160
Yes, and?

>> No.33386343

>>33386160
your point is?

>> No.33386347

>>33386198
we're onto you, damn Ethereals.

>> No.33386663

>> No.33386682

>> No.33386703

>> No.33386726

>> No.33386768

>> No.33386791

>>33386682

>a dick outline

Wow you really cant tell difference between male and female Tau.

>> No.33386803

>> No.33386812

>>33386791
Eh, that's just Technomancer.

>> No.33386827

>> No.33386852

>> No.33386884

>> No.33386916

Taur Centaur, in armor. I'd love to see that.

>> No.33386917

>> No.33386952

>Tau have udders, short tails above the base of the spine, and they excrete enormous amounts of methane gas, especially when stressed.

This is the only canon you need.

>> No.33386984

>>33386791
We could easily be missing a gender.

>> No.33387021

>>33378785

>in fanon

that's why, retard

>> No.33387057

>>33387021
>183 replies
>54 images
>page 1
>got you to respond
Who's the retard, now?

>> No.33387100

>>33386952
>canon methane stress farts, udders, and tails.
Blue alien-cow people?

>> No.33387117

waiting on the tau diaper people to appear.

>> No.33387133

>>33386952
na you are a faggot

>> No.33387139

>>33378935
I would that drone, if it didn't mean breaking the First Warning.

>> No.33387265

>>33382626
Every day, save Sigmonday while I pray in the house of the TRUE God Emperor.

But far be it from me to stop you from masturbating to your vampire husbando.

>> No.33387274

>>33386852
Is there a full version of this?

>> No.33387290

>>33387100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4Wqm_zhIY

>> No.33387295

>>33387274
There's a larger version, I think. Looks like it's from Eatatau.

>> No.33387432

>>33387133

>> No.33387485

>>33387295
He discovered Patraeon recently, all the good stuff is paywalled.

>> No.33387497

>>33387432

>> No.33387522

>>33382626

>> No.33387565

>> No.33387683

>>33387497
looks fucking metal to me

>> No.33387895

>>33386160
You think I can't Detect Trap? I've been playing TRPGs for seventeen years. I plan on springing that trap and reseting it for bonus experience.

>> No.33388311

>>33386160

If all tau males are trap I'd join the greater good instantly. And since they don't have warp presence the chance of bringing slaaneshi horrors during a trap orgy are very low.

>> No.33388446

>>33388311
But they do, it is just really small. Also, you'd have a larger warp presence than them, so daemons would go after you first once summoned.

>> No.33388904

I'd still cum in their nose-slits.

>> No.33388905

>>33382907
its like this guy doesnt even know about mid 90s internet fapfics or badly translate if at all hentai. "image loading...oh yeah boob..image loading...oh yeah here we go. Image loading..dick...DAMNIT."

>> No.33389013

>>33388905
>dick
>dammit

>> No.33389020

>>33388311
By that logic Khorne daemons would spawn at every battle ever.

>> No.33389076

>>33383716

>> No.33389096

>>33382236
i think the whole horsecock thing was made so artists didin't have to draw the fuck HUEG male draenei fucking their females, so lazyness pushed em to simply add a cock to them

massive improvement

>> No.33389218

>>33389096
I like the way you think anon.

the number of people who draw shemales and call them futa greatly annoy me.

>> No.33389771

>>33378785
40k is objectively terrible and the only thing that makes it any good is fudging the lore and making up your own shit with it.

Hence Tau cheesecake and wacky orkz.

>> No.33389932

>>33389771
yet you know in older editions Taus would be both cheesecake like the art and halfbreeds would be illegible to become space marines?

>> No.33390225

>>33389771
>implying wacky orkz aren't kanon

>> No.33390400

>>33387485
Does anyone have the good stuff?

Link plz?

>> No.33390468

>>33390225
Yes, but not every faction is the orkz.

>> No.33390732

>>33389771
I dislike Tau cheesecake a lot. But that far right one is 10/10 material.

>> No.33392193

>>33390468
Nobody said they were, just that wacky orkz are canon.

To stay on topic, have this Blue git here.

>> No.33392208

>>33378785
Because deviation from canon improves 40k.

>> No.33392500

>>33384805
The platypus has a dick with multiple heads.

>> No.33392587

>>33378785
That just means they're busty, curvy blueberries regardless of sex. Duh.

>> No.33395004

>>33386160
How is that a trap? It's got big honkers.

>> No.33395019

>>33378785
because sex inspires art more then anything. you can teach more people to draw an amazing set of tits faster then you can teach them to draw a realistic apple

>> No.33395068

>>33384768

Rynn's World, the home planet of the Crimson Fists, is an agri-world and one of its chief exports is "Jadeberry Pie" - it's in an old WD.

>> No.33395074

>>33395004
Having big honkers in no way makes it impossible that she has some sausage hidden away. Some would consider that an unpleasant surprise.

>> No.33395081

>>33384485
Tau aren't forehead aliens.

They're blue, have no nose, have hooves, they're shorter and don't have souls.

>> No.33395105

>>33395004
It has an 'I' head slit

Female tau have a 'Y'

So it's clearly a trans pre-op tau who hasn't had the head or gential surgery

>> No.33395156

>>33395081
the tau are about as alien as communists are.

>> No.33395381

>>33384764
is that a stealth suit on her crotch?

>> No.33395443

>>33387100
You wouldn't fuck a cow

>> No.33395459

>>33395381

>> No.33395472

>>33395381
>>33395459
>day 3
>She still hasn't noticed

>> No.33395500

>>33384829
With calmer expression.

>> No.33395516

are there any female tau models?

>> No.33395559

>>33395516
Shadowsun is the only confirmed female mini.

>> No.33395663

>>33395500
are those nostrils?

>> No.33395936

>>33395559

Her face looks like Big O.

>> No.33396049

>>33395936

>> No.33396316

>>33396049
Velma would make a perfect tau. Short hair, curvy figure, nerdy... She's practically an earth caste, already!

>> No.33397188

>>33396316
Just paint her blue.

>> No.33397291

I strongly dislike the contents of this thread. Sexualization of Tau is absolutely wrong. We already have a race for sexualizing and that's the spess elfs.

>> No.33397363

>>33384891
Thin your paints.

Otherwise it doesn't look any less feminine than most Sisters.

>> No.33397440

>>33395459
lol'd so hard

>> No.33397848

>>33397291
Surely you meant orks?

>> No.33397910

>>33397848
>lewd Orks
pls no. That's like the one and only thing worse than lewd Tau.

>> No.33397996

>>33397910
:D

>> No.33398652

>>33383716

>> No.33399336

>>33397848
>>33397910
>>33397996

>> No.33399354

>>33399336
Would you /tg/?

>> No.33399409

>>33378785

Because the people who draw them likes their T&A?

>> No.33399429

>>33385854
>>33386952
>same artist

>> No.33399495

>>33399354
Just to say I did.

>> No.33399829

>>33395663
No, it's a nos...I mean a slit bridge.

>> No.33402399

>>33399429
Is it?

>> No.33403810

>>33378935
>Naga art
>no giant nose

What has this world come to?

>> No.33403849

>>33384771
Go on.

>> No.33404426

>>33403810
It's the greatest good of all.

>> No.33404561

Something I found recently that might amuse you:

1st Legion Weekly Conference Call:
Azrael: "My homies, it is time."
Angels of Absolution Grand Master: "Time to bust a rhyme?"
Azrael: "No."
Guardians of the Covenant Grand Master: "Is it time to suck a lime?"
Azrael: "No."
Diciples of Caliban Grand Master: "It's time for the 'yo mother's so stupid joke of the week?:
Azrael: "No, but she is so stupid she tripped over a cordless phone."
GotC GM: "Oooooh no you didn't!"
AoA GM: "Oh yes he did!"
Azrael: "Seriously guys, shut up. Call yo' boys up, it's time to burn out those blue skinned commie Tau once and for all. Oh, and we're gonna have Kreig nuke the livin' crap out of them first. Word is bond."
AoA GM: "Word."
DoC GM: "Word."
GotC GM: "Word."
Azrael: "Call the Blood Angels too. We shared a codex in 2nd edition, most people still don't know the difference."

>> No.33404642

Does anyone have a reasonably accurate estimate of how many planets the Tau actually own?

The current Tau codex names 17 (I think) and their map shows maybe 30 or so. Maybe someone in the 40s if you include the Farsight Enclave and the Kroot worlds.
Are the Tau really THAT small?

>> No.33404690

>>33404642
Yeah.
Based on a map I saw that represented all the faction's respective territory, the Tau were barely even a blip on the radar.

>> No.33404773

>>33404690
Damn, then the Tau should give prayers of thanks to the Tyranid Hivemind; because the hive fleets being a real threat are the only reason the Imperium hasn't wiped them from existence.

>> No.33404795

How deep is the forehead slit?

>> No.33404838

>>33404795
As deep as you want, anon.

>> No.33404850

>>33404795
As deep as you need it to be.

>> No.33404864

>>33404642
The Tau have a 100+ worlds and increasing.

They conquered a few sectors from the Imperium in the TSE and are still going for more.

>> No.33404943

>>33378785
Because Eldar were already tall and slim and we needed something to be the opposite of that.

Variety is the spice of life afterall.

>> No.33405203

would it be heresy for a group of guardsmen/ very unorthodox space marines to rape an incapacitated Tau/Elder/human like Xeno Apocalypse now style?

>> No.33405444

>>33405203
Yes.
Executions all around.

Remember that the Imperium is Nazi Germany on steroids, with aliens, mutants, and chaos worshipers being held in an as much regard as the Nazis would a Jewish person's stool sample.
You can get executed for having a Tau-made toaster in your house. How the fuck do you think the commissar would react to a trooper finding a xeno attractive enough to get hard over?

>> No.33405495

>>33405444
>what is hatefucking
>what is sadism
reddit pls go

>> No.33405577

>>33405495
Both of those are thoroughly French sentiments, Germans have no time for such frivolity

>> No.33405672

>>33405495
Dumbass, Imperials have a ridiculous superiority complex and consider aliens to be diseased and disgusting at best.
A guardsman would be too afraid of tooth vaginas and alien infection and being morally corrupted to even want to touch an alien. They're reluctant to even move dead bodies for fear of being defiled.

Think of it like this: the Imperium is a space Nazie Germany made out of Jihadist Muslims. And all aliens are made of pork.

Barbarians and feral worlders aside, this is not something a "civilized" Imperial would even consider. If that isn't completely obvious to you then you just don't get 40k at all.

>> No.33406104

>>33405672

>female eldar are sexy humans with pointed ears and lithe bodies
>a lot of guardsmen aren't actually as faithful as you make them out to be

Yeah, sure, rape would neeevverr happen

>> No.33406145

>>33406104
That's what Commissars are for.

>> No.33406289

>>33406104

Parts of the fluff actually say that the Eldar are fucking creepy to humans. Like full uncanny valley, inhuman and wrong looking.
Also, raping a being that is superior to a human in every way, is no easy feat.

>> No.33406326

>>33380101
>all curvy races
>all played by people with 'NO MEN' on their kink list even though their orientations says they're bisexual or pansexual.

Fuck F-list.net

>> No.33406336

Can we get back to talking about blueberry T&A?

>> No.33406390

>>33406104
>>female eldar are sexy humans with pointed ears and lithe bodies
That heavily depends on the artist. They're usually described as looking fairly alien, and some of the artwork shows it.

And besides which, most Guardsmen would probably be somewhat fearful of an alien, especially given the propaganda. For all they know, an Eldar could kill them with their mind in an instant (and some can, actually), or have vagina dentata, or snap their spine if they get too close (again, entirely possible). Hell, some Guardsmen may even find it incredibly eerie that a xenos would look that similar to them.

And if a Guardsman did try to rape an Eldar, in addition to what I mentioned above, there's the fact that their armor reacts to the Eldar's thoughts, as well as things around them. The wraithbone wouldn't be removable by your average human, and for all anyone knows, if the Guardsman somehow managed to get his dick inside, the wraithbone could probably chop it off.

>> No.33406434

>>33406390
> some Guardsmen may even find it incredibly eerie that a xenos would look that similar to them
Guys.
Guys.
They look almost like us.
What if.
What if we are in fact xenos too and just don't know it!

>> No.33406486

>>33406434
Six years in the Iso-cubes, heretic.

>> No.33406506

>>33405672
>Implying all Imperials even have the same culture

No, it is you who just doesn't get 40k

>> No.33406718

>>33405203
>>33405444

In the Pawns of Chaos (a novel), IGs invade a peaceful Chaos world and start killing the populace. The Guardsmen commit many atrocities and one of them is raping the women of that Chaos world.

Heretic rape is A-Okay.

>> No.33406798

>>33406390
>>33406289
Daily reminder that the heroine from the Path series though to herself that humans would be overwhelmed with her beauty and would fight to death for her zero body fat booty.

It's canonical that Eldar know that humans want to hit HARD them

>> No.33406843

>>33406798
Or maybe Thirianna just flattered herself.
It is something that bitch would do.

>> No.33406910

>>33406798
>>33406843

On top of that, having an ego the size of Jupiter and and an arrogant outlook greater than Gene Roddenberry is pretty much the standard among Eldar.

>> No.33407364

>>33406718
Still humans, not xenos.

>> No.33407704

>>33386952
udders can be pretty hot on girls.

Just find a picture of it on /d/.

>> No.33407923

>>33406506
>>33405672

>Taking this shit seriously

No, neither of you get 40k

>> No.33408618

>>33407923
sts bsns

>> No.33413295

>>33388905
I was looking for porn the other night and found some transformation stories from fucking usenet
they were hot, too. I felt like I was masturbating to a cultural artifact

>> No.33413338

>>33413295
Fascinating. Was there anything of lasting significance or was it just old internet smut?

>> No.33413443

>>33413338
a lot of it was furry porn, like oldschool fursuit stuff (much to my dismay)
I think /d/ and /tg/ may have spoiled me

>> No.33413688

>>33413443
>Fursuit
Even furries don't like fursuits.

>> No.33413701

Because /tg/ is repressed and wants to sexualize everything.

>> No.33413709

>>33413443
That's a goddamn tragedy. I can't say that I am hugely surprised, however. As the internet has matured, the quality of the fetish material has improved dramatically. I'm not sure what you would call that phenomenon, but I'm grateful for it; you wouldn't have been able to find such a wealth of blueberry smut ten years ago, for instance.

>> No.33413828

Also, totally unrelated, this is the longest I've seen a blueberry thread go in months.

>> No.33413947

>>33413828
Because it didnt start with Xeno

>> No.33414075

>>33407364
They were mutants and Chaos cultists.

>> No.33414722

>>33378785
Haven't we decided the Tau are descended from some kind of Xeno Ungulate and, thus, the females would have massive milky udders?

>>33379242
Yis.

>>33383025
Damn straight.

>>33383054
>>33383215
As long as they're not Loli, I'm good!

>>33386347
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

>>33387100
Bretty much...

>>33389771
Well DUH!
What do you think "Forging your own Narrative" means?!

>>33392208
Exactly!

>>33395443
Don't be too quick to rule that out anon...

>>33395936
>Implying you wouldn't fuck a giant lady robot...

>>33396049
>>33396316
>>33397188
...WE NEED VEL'MA ART NOW!

>>33399409
...Maybe that's what "TAU" has stood for all along, "Tits, Asses, and... Ungulate?"

>>33407704
INDEED!

>>33413709
It's simply the amount of access.
20 years ago, the Internet was just coming into the common place, now kids have literally grown up on it.

>> No.33414935

>>33413947
That's hardly the only precondition. There was a thread just the other day that started with >>33386726 and it got deleted.

>> No.33416966

>>33404561
lol where did you find dat

>> No.33420227

>>33392193
DEM HIPS!
I have a thing for stacked chubby species

>> No.33420852

>>33420227
>chubby
That's all muscle

>> No.33421265

>>33378785
So what you're saying is that about half of those tau are traps?

>> No.33421925

>>33420852
Hawt

>> No.33423481

>>33378785
>Why are tau always depicted as busty, curvy blueberries in fanon?

for fun mostly.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action