Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 747 KB, 1600x1200, 1397490537351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
31470669 No.31470669 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

So what exactly are there two armies of the adeptus mechanicus? I can't seem to find any information on the subject. I think it would be a cool army to assemble. Thanks in advance!

>> No.31471054

The new Horus Heresy book has information on the Taghmata Omnissiah, which was an ad-hoc tech Jihad. The skittari are the standing army of the Ad-mech. The Titan legions form the third arm of the Ad-Mech forces. Post heresy this all changes as the forgeworlds are brought under direct control of mars instead of the semi-feudal system it had before.

>> No.31471215

So then if I were to use more than just one of these armies I would have to make one an ally, yes?

>> No.31471277

There's only a list for the Taghmata Omnissiah right now.

>> No.31471415

>>31470669
There are three current lists anon:
Taghmata Omnissiah: a full proper list, designed to be the vanilla mechanicus list (HH Book 3, uses stuff from the other two lists)

Ordo Reductor: mini list, close ties to the legions and uses a fair bit of their stuff (as when it was produced they had almost no models) (HH Book 1)

Legio Cybernetica: A slightly better but still not well rounded list from HH book 2, based all around ROBOTS (no tanks though)

Fluff-wise the Taghmata is the armed forces of a Forge World while the other two are warrior-cults found in many forge worlds. The forces of Mars (who ensure the forge worlds stay loyal) have yet to be seen

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action