Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 97 KB, 2104x1072, Turn 11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30690508 No.30690508 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

PREVIOUSLY ON SUPERHERO BUILDER
>HORRIBLE MONSTERS EVERYWHERE OH GOD.
>At least, 3 different secret labs across the country! You’d think someone would have noticed
>Disney World is getting Eaten by Goo. Oh the horror!
---
To make rolls, first you put down what actions you wish to perform that turn, and then put dice+3d100 in the email field before you post, you get 3 actions per turn. The roll will determine the success of your action. If you fluff your action up a little, you may get a little extra depending on your roll.

1 CATASTROPHE! Whatever you were trying to do, it has gone horribly, horribly wrong.
2-19 Failure. You don't succeed.
20-79 Success. You succeed in what you are going
80-99 Heroic Success. You achieved what you were trying to do with flying colours!
100 VICTORIOUS SUCCESS! Whatever you are doing, everything went right.

---
Sheet here, Only fill in the top half, leave everything else except Health blank.
>Name: (Insert name here)
>Colour: (Insert Colour here. Make sure no one else has it before you choose it)
>Alignment: (Are you supergood or superbad? Or somewhere in between)
>Reputation: (Starts at 10, 0, or -10 depending on your alignment)
>Fluff: (Go nuts here, your fluff will determine your starting bonuses and Superhuman skills)

Health: Healthy (Your health and wellbeing.)
Resources: None (This means stuff you own, generally money and other material things)
Mundane: None (Mundane abilities. These are things that can be trained normally, and that a normal human being would be capable of learning.)
Superhuman: None (Not so Mundane Abilities. These are your superpowers)
Bonuses: None (Your starting bonus and things that you get from events, certain items, or other things that you don't have any direct control over, will go here)
Depending on how many show up, more positions may be opened
http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net Join the chat here!
Rumours for this session will follow after this post

>> No.30690542

>>30690508

1. Police in Indiana are ramping up security today in light of an expected increase in superhero related violence. Rumours have been circulating of a yearly tournament hosted by an unknown organization. This organization has been connected to many illegal super hero “Fight clubs” in operation around the country, although Police do not know where this tournament may be, they are advising residents to be on their guard

2. Residents in a small town in Maine are in a state of dismay, in light of several sink holes that have been opening up in town. The most recent one and the largest one yet, consumed the local sheriff’s office, and several nearby cars. Officials are evacuating the townsfolk whilst attempting to investigate the cause of these holes

3. Local authorities in Texas are have finally resorted to calling on the outside aid of Supers, after the 7th failed attempt to stop a high profile robbery by a group that is only known as “The Quicksilver Bandits”. The identity of the group’s members are unknown, but they all seem to possess a form of super speed, allowing them to carry out lightning fast robberies of banks, armoured cars and recently several valuable scientific apparatus from a local university.

4. Locals have been up in arms about a series of cars that has been causing a spree of mysterious problems in Michigan. The new “Smart-R Car” from Horizons Inc. proposes advanced guidance and auto-drive technology for a very competitive price, but recently locals have been complaining about what they see as ‘Faulty technology’. There have been reports from, cars moving from where they were left, to breaks not registering, and one incident of an owner whose pelvis was crushed, by his car suddenly lurching forward and pinning him to his garage door. Horizons have not released any statement.

>> No.30690614

Rolled 6, 44, 3 = 53

1. Practice with my Ghost Trick ability. (2/6)
2. Continue to stymie criminals by alerting the locals of their presence.
3. Observe and practice at various martial arts lessons. (2/4)
>Name: Ghost
>Colour: White
>Alignment:Supergood
>Reputation: 0
>Fluff: To my family, to my friends I am dead. My powers awoke and I was gone, invisible, intangible. Nothing I did made an impact on them. I tried everything, writing on the walls, moving things around, shouting... crying. Nothing I did was remarked upon or remembered. Eventually I left. I stole to eat from people no longer knew I was there.

Now I wander, trying to good so I can do things that matter. I am a Ghost .

Health: Healthy
Resources: None
Mundane: None
Superhuman: Ghost Trick, which currently means you can make noises and move things around.
Bonuses: Ghoulish and Ghastly. You go bump in the night, you are for all intents and purposes, a Ghost, with a few ghost tricks to hand, namely the ability to pick up small objects.

>> No.30690660 [DELETED] 

Why don't you put "quest" in your OP's subject field, shitlord.

>> No.30690759

Rolled 71, 26, 95, 1, 71, 16 = 280

>>30690508
>Name: JARAXXUS EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION! (The Summoner)
>Colour: Orange
>Alignment: Evil
>Reputation -10
>Fluff: A man who discovered his power that
of summoning
Now with the power of summoning he shall become A MASTERMIND WORLD CONQUEROR

Resources: Imps, Super imp,Imp Heart (Replaced heart
Superhuman: Black Magic+ Hellfire magic,
Possesion as long as you have a small part of the target, be it a valuable memento, or a lock of hair, you can with the right incantations, temporarily possess the target

Bonuses: From The Darkest of Pits. You can summon demons with the Superhuman
Power of Black Magic. This will allow you to summon demons to do your bidding, bear in mind however that unless you are strong enough to bind them, they will want some ‘dividends’ for their work

Action 1: HOW DARE YOU TRANSFORM ME INTO A LOWLY IMP. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE (Start trying to transform myself into a demon of higher power)
Action 2: Eat some of my imp
Action 3: Test my magics

Notes:

>> No.30690783 [DELETED] 

>>30690660
>Nationbuilder
>Related to quests
Shut up you retard

>> No.30690966 [DELETED] 

Rolled 35, 36, 14 = 85

>>30690660
Builders aren't quests. If it hurts you so much to see people playing games on /tg/ learn all the different games that can be played here and filter them.

Don't forget skirmishes (I miss these), and Your Move chess games.

>> No.30691009 [DELETED] 
File: 1.79 MB, 334x357, 1393431298897.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>30690966
How about you blow me, faggot?

>> No.30691023

Rolled 58, 22, 92 = 172

>Name: Benjamin Young or "Just call me Ben for fuck sakes."
>Colour: Teal
>Alignment: Super Chaotic
>Reputation:
>Fluff: Ahh Ben, born to an abusive with no dad around in the fine city of Denver Colorado. Ben's childhood was one of beatings and near death experiences. His teenage years was selling drugs, getting busted by cops, and living between a shitty trailer and a youth detention center. He was also killed after falling to his death from a 5 story building, the funeral was short- his girlfriend of 3 weeks showed up along with his mother- drunk as usual. However you heard it all from his coffin. You see, Ben might be poor, uneducated and without a future. But he's also immortal. You heard right, after 3 weeks of digging and dying-living-dying (while clearing himself every time he died) Ben rose from his grave smelling of shit and knowing that he might have not been given the short stick after all... In fact immortality became somewhat of a game. You'd be surprised the things you say and do when the consequences just aren't there... He's been shot, stabbed, hit by multiple vehicles and has even had his soul sucked out by a ghost, twice. (But don't ask him about it) However dying and minor acts of destruction could only entertain him so long-with his mother having passed away the 19 year old looks to travel across the stats and see what he can see.
BONUS: Wannabe Highlander. You cannot die. You can be killed in extremely violent manners, and maimed horribly, but you cannot die. You still feel pain so don’t get too crazy with it. You have the Superhuman Ability of Immortality.

1 Yeah wake up and see if I can find a ride out west already, I hear some werid shit was happening and I wanna see it myself.

2. Hit on the girl at the bus station, remind her of how I'm poor, lack manners, and are relatively a worthless bum.

3. Practice my karate moves while waiting for a ride, make sure they're flashy- and non-practical at all times, more about goofing around.

>> No.30691141

>>30690508
>Name: Earl Smith
>Color: purple
>Alignment: Neutral, leaning towards being bad
>Fluff: Earl wants to be a regular dude. He works at the steel mill, he drinks with his buds, he even partakes in city council, but he isn't normal, and he never will be. He is abnormally fast, like the flash. He doesn't use his powers often though, he believes that's cheating, but when something doesn't go his way, there is havoc. Earl is very vindictive, and when someone crosses him, they are usually "missing". No one knows why these people disappear, and they would never guess Earl killed them. After all, he is just a regular guy

Superhuman: None
Bonuses: None

The game looks fun, any room left for me?

>> No.30691163

>>30691141
Can I start in Colorado, and sorry, I just saw purple was taken. I change my color to brown

>> No.30691169

>>30691141
>>30691163

I miiiight, be able to fit you in, no one else seems to have shown up yet

>> No.30691206

Rolled 88, 91, 4 = 183

>>30690508

>Name: Mr.Fluffers
>Colour: black/dark red.
>Alignment: standard cat (evil?)
>Reputation: -30
>Fluff:
Mr.Fluffers is a cat that somehow gained immense psionical powers, the powers to affect matter and other minds. But he's also a cat and pretty lazy. Meow. Most people don't think that fluffers actually is the villain, but that Fluffers high-petter and carrier is the villan. They might have gotten that idea due to Fluffers using his mind controll abilities to speak through the High-petter most of the time... And most people seem to expect a villain to have a cat, and not the other way around.

Resources: lots and lots more. BOOK OF DAGON(currently bed). scratchpost(some sort of ancient egyptian sarcophagus or something), Mindcontrolled minions (and regular ones), Military base mindcontrolled.
Superhuman: Telepathy+, DEEP SPEAK (eldritch lore, ancient language and controll over sea/unnatural creatures.)
Bonuses: Unassuming

1/4 store fronts.

2/8 telepathy++

1-3) have the militaires prepare. Inform them of what they will most likely face and try to prepare claymores, C4 explosives, anti-tank mines etc in front of the opening if it's like last time and they don't come out untill I attack. Then quickly deploy with armored vehicles and prepare machineguns and rocketlaunchers and such to all take aim at the entrance, the machinguns should make easy work of the cultists while the heavier ordanance takes out the beast. The Heavy vehicles could probably take it out as well. Then it's looting time. Also try to confuse and turn the cultists and the beast with mindpowers.

>> No.30691220

Rolled 64, 87, 21 = 172

>>30691206

>> No.30691296

>>30690759
*Unlike your training, your attempts to stop crime go down very well, although they do not know you are there, the people you save always feel someone is watching out for them. Gain +10 Reputation

>>30690759

* As much as you try, you can’t really do something like that without the proper “ingredients”, and although you have most of them available, you are missing one very important one. That ingredient is a very large source of magic, but you feel a very strong pull of such a wellspring of magic, in the neighbouring state of Maine, perhaps you should go there.

* Oh it’s so crunchy and squirmy; you lose an imp, but feel your Hellfire magic perk up from it. Demons get power from eating other demons, always good to know. Gain bonus [Cannibalize], you can consume the flesh of demons to gain a boost in power! Bare in mind though, Demons will obey you less if you keep eating them.

* Being that in addition to the Black Magic Foundation, you had a tasty imp snack, your hellfire can burn hot enough to melt solid rock. Such an intense burst of heat depletes your fire reserves very quickly however, unless you ‘stoke’ it with Imps. Hellfire+ (3/6) (+1 for Delicious Imp)

>>30691023

*You manage to get a bus easy enough, it’s been a while since the original stories about towns disappearing into thin air have been circulated, but there is a bunch of weird stuff going on at the site of the last town that disappeared

*The girl takes pity on you, for you are clearly nuts and homeless, so she gives you her pocket change to buy yourself something to eat. It helps pay for your bus fare mostly but you have some left over. Gain $4.00

*Fear not the man who practices one move once, for you already know what he is going to do. Fear the man who practices moves he saw in a movie once for you will never know what the hell he will do. Wire Fu, 1/4

Part 1/2

>> No.30691309

Rolled 43

>>30691296

* BONUS: [Nasty Piece of Work] you are a very unpleasant man with an air of normality around him, and also extremely fast. You gain the superhuman ability of [Super Speed], and you will gain a little less negative reputation for any bad actions you do.

>>30691206

It certainly was another slaughter, but this time, it was you who did the ass-kicking. Without going into too much detail, the Cultists take heavy losses from the physical and mental assault, and the beast, is eventually brought down from a combined volley of many explosives.
After perusing them back to their original cave, you find that a lot of the higher ranking members have bolted, but not before the lower members committed ritual suicide. As far missions go, that could have gone a little better.

MINOR SUCCESS

Your attempts to keep this on the down low went out the window as soon as the military got involved. Although you have not stamped out this coven entirely, it’s going to be a long while before they come back here, and in the meantime, you have gained a pretty sizeable amount of military hardware. Gain one small Military Base’s worth of stuff, and -20 reputation, you feel this might not be the last time you see this particular cult

>> No.30691368

>>30691296
>>30690508 (OP)
>Reputation -10
of summoning

Possesion as long as you have a small part of the target, be it a valuable memento, or a lock of hair, you can with the right incantations, temporarily possess the target

Power of Black Magic. This will allow you to summon demons to do your bidding, bear in mind however that unless you are strong enough to bind them, they will want some ‘dividends’ for their work

Action 1:Go to the very powerfull force
Action 2: Eat the super imp
Action 3: Eat a lesser imp to

Notes: Hellfire+ (3/6) (+1 for Delicious Imp)

>> No.30691441

Rolled 35, 9, 10 = 54

>>30691309
>Fluff: Earl wants to be a regular dude. He works at the steel mill, he drinks with his buds, he even partakes in city council, but he isn't normal, and he never will be. He is abnormally fast, like the flash. He doesn't use his powers often though, he believes that's cheating, but when something doesn't go his way, there is havoc. Earl is very vindictive, and when someone crosses him, they are usually "missing". No one knows why these people disappear, and they would never guess Earl killed them. After all, he is just a regular guy

Superhuman: [Super Speed]
Bonuses: [Nasty Piece of Work] you are a very unpleasant man with an air of normality around him, and also extremely fast. You gain the superhuman ability of [Super Speed], and you will gain a little less negative reputation for any bad actions you do.

1.,2 Earl thinks to himself "Why am I trying to fit it? I'm so much more powerful than everyone around me? Why do I bother? Shouldn't I just leave and try to do something with my life?" Earl is pondering this thought all day whilst he works at the mill (work at my job to earn some money)

3 while at work, Earl talks with his best friend John. "John, you ever think you can be more than this?"

" what do you mean? This is the life! We work, then we drink. It's the American dream!""

"Yeah... Yeah I guess you are right." Earl becomes quiet and stays silent for the rest of the day, just pondering if there is something more. While he is walking home from work, he sees a bookstore. Funny, he never noticed it before. He walks in a certain book catches his eye. He buys it and walks then continues walking home. (Buy the Art of War by Sun Tzu)

>> No.30691452

Rolled 91, 22, 81 = 194

1. Practice with my Ghost Trick ability. (2/6)
2. Begin looking into pointing to police to various drug dens and arms depots.
3. Observe and practice at various martial arts lessons. (2/4)
>Reputation: 10
>Fluff: To my family, to my friends I am dead. My powers awoke and I was gone, invisible, intangible. Nothing I did made an impact on them. I tried everything, writing on the walls, moving things around, shouting... crying. Nothing I did was remarked upon or remembered. Eventually I left. I stole to eat from people no longer knew I was there.

Superhuman: Ghost Trick, which currently means you can make noises and move things around.
Bonuses: Ghoulish and Ghastly. You go bump in the night, you are for all intents and purposes, a Ghost, with a few ghost tricks to hand, namely the ability to pick up small objects.

>> No.30691455

Rolled 38, 88, 39 = 165

>>30691368
>Reputation: -50
>Fluff:
Mr.Fluffers is a cat that somehow gained immense psionical powers, the powers to affect matter and other minds. But he's also a cat and pretty lazy. Meow. Most people don't think that fluffers actually is the villain, but that Fluffers high-petter and carrier is the villan. They might have gotten that idea due to Fluffers using his mind controll abilities to speak through the High-petter most of the time... And most people seem to expect a villain to have a cat, and not the other way around.

Resources: lots and lots more. BOOK OF DAGON(currently bed). scratchpost(some sort of ancient egyptian sarcophagus or something), Mindcontrolled minions (and regular ones), Military base mindcontrolled. Military base worth of equipment.
Superhuman: Telepathy+, DEEP SPEAK (eldritch lore, ancient language and controll over sea/unnatural creatures.)

1/4 store fronts.

2/8 telepathy++

Fluffers sits in the High-petter's lap pondering. The fleshcrafters got away and no trace readily avaible. Tracking will be required in caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Ooooh yeah, that's the spot high-petter... continue that... belly rubs belly rubs! Yeeeeee-NO!! ONLY 3!! SHAME ON YOU! Now... What was I thinking about now again?

1-2) Improve telepathy.
3) Track down the cult leaders to find out how to fleshcraft.

>> No.30691462

>>30691368

>> No.30691478

Rolled 21, 96, 30 = 147

>>30691462

>> No.30691504

Rolled 61, 10, 91 = 162

>>30691296
>Reputation:
>Fluff: Hidden by an act of god.

Resources: I have $4.00
Superhuman: I'm fucking Immortal mate.
Bonuses: Wanna be Highlander

1) Get on the bus and ride it as far as it'll go towards the last town the dissappeared, then get off and walk the rest of the way- if anyone should investigate happenings of a super natural nature it's the homeless dropout.

2-3) Continue to get to the point of interest, once I reach my destination practice my Wire Fu, you never know when you might have to quote a movie.

>> No.30691577

>Name: Agent 006
>Colour:
>Alignment: Double Agent
>Fluff: Everyone knows about that goody two shoes Agent 008, and his legendary manhunt for the supervillain “Mr. Evil”, but almost nobody knows about Agent 006.

Resources: Monetary Backing, Medium Fake ID's, Laser Rifle
Mundane:None
Bonuses: Double-Oh-Agent. For Queen and Country (Sometimes)! You have some monetary backing from various sources, a selection of basic gadgets, and one super suit. The Super Suit is your Superhuman ability, and it grants you enhanced strength and speed, as well as being nearly indestructible. As long as you are actually wearing it.

1-3. Keep walking this maze, leaving a trail o laser burn to mark my path 2/10

>> No.30691599

Rolled 27, 24, 72 = 123

>>30691577

>> No.30691736

Rolled 34, 89, 1 = 124

>>30691309
>>Name: Lady Dread
>>Colour: Black
>>Alignment: superbad
>>Reputation: -20
>>Fluff: A genius scientist she has given herself her own super powers, namely the control of electricity to include the bio-electric fields within humans themselves granting her control over their bodies. Her only other superpower was the power of flight which she felt was a standard power that would be damn near required. But she does not usually feel the need to use her powers and prefers to rely on the tech she has built to do her work and further her goals of world domination.
>Health: Healthy
>Resources: Laboratory, Money, small Robomafia gang, Dread bot
>Mundane: Science
>Superhuman: Electric manipulation+, flight
>Bonuses: BONUS: SCIENCE!!.

1.2.3. Finish taking over the building and have the building's defenses turn against this monster, Lady Dread cares not if it lives.

>> No.30691900
File: 100 KB, 2104x1072, Turn 12.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>30691368

*As you travel towards Maine, you stuff almost anything you can reach into your mouth, including your best demon and another unfortunate imp that was nearby, and you feel the warp overtaking you. You gain [Hellfire+]! And grow some HUGE IMP HORNS because what did you think would happen if you stuffed yourself on demon flesh you mook? Your remaining imps are considering their options at this point as your arrive in Maine.

>>30691441

* The day is slow, and boring, but you get your job done, you try to find a book store but don’t have much luck, maybe you’d be better served by Amazon.

>>30691452

*Your Ghost Trick is getting better, and your efforts to alert the police to crimes serve to improve it. Although they don’t know it was you personally that led them to a lot of these caches, they appreciate the help. (5/6) [Ghost Trick+], Gain +10 Reputation

*You now know Ghost Kung Fu! Although it’s use due to the fact that there are very few beings who can see you, let alone touch you, it helps to be prepared for such an eventuality. Gain the Mundane Skill [Martial Arts]

>>30691455

* Mind Bullets yo. 5/8 Telepathy ++

* You start, (or at least you suggest to your high petter who then delegates the work to his underlings) with going through the town’s records to see if you can at the very least, find anyone who might have been a cultist and lead from there, 1/3 Tracking

>>30691504

* Walking in the desert sun is hard work. Not that it’ll kill you at all though, you arrive at the destination, and there is a thin mist around the area where the town should be

* Bruce Lee ain’t got shit on you. Because he is dead, and you cannot die, hah. Wire Fu 3 / 4

>>30691577

* The Maze is long, but you feel if you keep going as you are, you’ll be able to make it out soon enough. 5/10, something attempts to gain the scent, but cannot.

Part 1/2

>> No.30691944

Rolled 25, 15, 72, 28, 73 = 213

>>30691900

* The building is yours! But it turns out the building was designed to, in an emergency like this in this particular room, to seal the doors and start flooding the room with a power suppressing gas if the cloned supers attempted to escape. Like what you just tripped right now, whoops. Your robot body isn't affected, but now you are stuck in the room with an angry and extremely durable bio-weapon,

ROLL FOR COMBAT. (Imma try a thing, roll 5 die and post your tactics)

The Monster's tactics will be SMASH PUNY HUMANS, and it will go about this Sun Tzu level art of war by flailing it's incredibly large fleshy tentacle whips at you

>> No.30691971

Rolled 19, 84, 31 = 134

>>30691900
>Colour:
>Fluff: Everyone knows about that goody two shoes Agent 008, and his legendary manhunt for the supervillain “Mr. Evil”, but almost nobody knows about Agent 006.

Bonuses: Double-Oh-Agent. For Queen and Country (Sometimes)! You have some monetary backing from various sources, a selection of basic gadgets, and one super suit. The Super Suit is your Superhuman ability, and it grants you enhanced strength and speed, as well as being nearly indestructible. As long as you are actually wearing it.

1-3. Now I'm glad I actually don't wear that fancy schmancy cologne 008 always wears. 5/10 maze

>> No.30691989
File: 6 KB, 225x225, Cat emperor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Rolled 14, 2, 99 = 115

>>30691900
>Fluff:

Resources: lots and lots more. BOOK OF DAGON(currently bed). scratchpost(some sort of ancient egyptian sarcophagus or something), Mindcontrolled minions (and regular ones), Military base mindcontrolled. Military base worth of equipment.

1/4 store fronts.

5/8 telepathy++

1/3 Tracking

All shall know the benevolent paw of Mr.Fluffers! As they bow down the world shall know peace! A peace of servitude! But for now we bid our time.. For now...

1-2) Telepathy.
3) Continue the tracking.

>> No.30692061

Rolled 20, 64, 38 = 122

>>30691900
>Reputation -10
of summoning

Action 1: Look for it
Action 2: Calm the imps down by saying
''Those guys were scheming against me they were gonna kill us all of us so i did what i had to
Action 3: Get the imps to help me look

Notes:

>> No.30692083

Rolled 1, 84, 30, 8, 13 = 136

>>30691900
>>Fluff: A genius scientist she has given herself her own super powers, namely the control of electricity to include the bio-electric fields within humans themselves granting her control over their bodies. Her only other superpower was the power of flight which she felt was a standard power that would be damn near required. But she does not usually feel the need to use her powers and prefers to rely on the tech she has built to do her work and further her goals of world domination.

Tactics:
1.2.3.4.5. Have the Robomafia gang distract the creature and turn the defenses upon it, while using my powers to hinder it's movements or have it harm itself. If it is somehow resistant to my powers of bioelectrical manipulation pump it full of electricity instead and fry it.

>> No.30692091

Rolled 66, 83, 81 = 230

>>30691900
>Reputation:

Superhuman: I'm fucking Immortal mate.

1) Find the nearest stone and chuck it into the mist, see if anything happens? Did Anything Happen? If either answer begins with N or Y enter the mist

2-3) Finish Wire Fu while walking through the mist- the start to call out for people and other shit. That usually works, this is some silent hill kind of shit eh? Whatever at least I'll see the nurses sooner or later...

>> No.30692109

Rolled 90, 44, 12 = 146

>>30691900

Bonuses: [Nasty Piece of Work] you are a very unpleasant man with an air of normality around him, and also extremely fast. You gain the superhuman ability of [Super Speed], and you will gain a little less negative reputation for any bad actions you do.

1,2 Now that the day is over, Earl has time on his hands. He decides to walk around town, looking for that bookstore. It has to be here somewhere. Once I get there buy the Art of War by Sun Tzu.

3. Once Earl is home. Let's begin to research Chinese and Japanese Warfare. Focus more on sword based warfare. (I know Sun Tzu is Chinese, but I wanna learn some samurai sword warfare)

>> No.30692339 [DELETED] 

>>30691009
Add the following to your filter: Nationbuilder, nation builder, herobuilder, hero builder, spacebuilder and space builder. Should cover the vast majority of builders.

>> No.30692376 [DELETED] 

>>30692339
I find it funny people actually treat the filter like anything more than what it is, a joke.

If they don't like what they see, tough shit. Welcome to 4chan.

>> No.30692392

Rolled 4, 48, 69 = 121

1. Practice with my Ghost Trick ability. (5/6)
2. Continue looking into pointing to police to various drug dens and arms depots.
3. Begin studying anatomy, the better I can target weak spots the more effecitve I'll be.
>Reputation: 20

Mundane: Martial Arts

>> No.30692396

>>30691900

>Name: Mr. Hasting
>Colour: whatever is left
>Alignment: superbad
>Reputation: -10
>Fluff: for so lang, he can remember, he has done it. Absorbed different creatures, taking on their form, skills, knowledge and memories. for so long has he donw it, that he cannot remember why. the only thing he can remember is his name, and the HUNGER THAT IS THERE
>Resources: None
>Mundane: None
>Superhuman:
>Bonuses: None

>> No.30692437 [DELETED] 

>>30692376
I don't even know what the filter does, but people keep saying you just filter what you don't like so I expect it to remove shit. I don't see how it even matters. Everybody uses the catalog to browse threads anyway, right? Right?

>> No.30692617

Rolled 10, 28, 45, 26, 83 = 192

>>30691971

* You feel you might be getting close to the exit, but you also feel something is getting closer to you, maybe that convenient line you drew to yourself might have not been the best idea ever. 8/10 Maze Progress, 2/3 ???.

>>30691989

* You spend the most of you free time grooming yourself. You make no progress on your training

* Your attempts to determine cult folks however, bare some fruit. You find that before the incident started, a lot of the people who were in that cult, had joined a small secret society called “The Illuminated”, of which the owner of the mine you found the cult is, was a high ranking member of. It doesn’t take a lot of Google-fu to find his Holiday home on the nearby Rhode Island, it’s as good place to start looking as any.

>>30692061

*There’s a big hole in the ground in a small town after some walking.

* They aren’t too convinced since they are always scheming against you at the best of times, it’s demons, scheming is what they do, but at the very least they know you don’t take no shit.

* You demonstrate your no shit taking by punting the imp that piped out his objection into the hole. After a few high pitched squeals, it hits the bottom with a thunk. You may not be a geologist, but from you analysis you can determine that it’s deep underground. You magic you and your goons down into the hole.

>>30692083

* Your robot goons shoot their guns at the monster to make it die. Unfortunately, it makes them die instead, by swotting them into scrap. With your mob cut down to size, gun’s won’t work against this thing, your aide is going to be powered down and in no condition to fight, and you are the only one who can hurt it at all when you fry one of its tentacles off.

It's very angry at you, and responds by attempting to smush you.

>> No.30692643
File: 101 KB, 2104x1072, Turn 13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>30692617

>>30692091

* The Rock tumbles into the mist with a clatter, but it doesn’t seem to have anything happen to it, so you enter the mist.

* You search and you search, but there is nothing that seems to be here. However, you can’t help but shake the feeling that maybe you should come back later, at around night time maybe. Also you finish your Wire Fu and are now Jackie Bruce Lee Chan. [Wire-fu] Get, [Wire-fu+] (3/5)

>>30692109

* This time you find it and you pick it up from a local charity shop. It’s a slightly battered second hand copy, but all the pages are there and it was less than a dollar. A good bargain, and the proceeds go to a good cause, you gain +3 Reputations for your goodwill.

* You attempts to train however, are stifled by a lack of having something to actually train WITH. Maybe you should look into a fake sword, or a real sword, or just a roll of cardboard tube.

>>30692392

* You are close, but not close enough

* Your service to the community is helpful, but stifled by the fact that the Police can’t credit someone they don’t know is there. Maybe you should find a way to communicate? Gain +5 Reputation anyway

* Biology is always a good choice for you anatomical needs, amongst other things. [Biology] ¼

>>30692396

BONUS: [Apex Predator] You are an Alien, maybe, or a Government Experiment? Lab Project gone Wrong? Demon? You aren’t entirely sure but you are on top of the food chain, and that is all that matters. You gain the [Evolution] Superhuman Ability, your exposure to biological matter and/or outside stimulus can trigger a change in your physiology.

>> No.30692693

Rolled 46, 53, 95, 45, 20 = 259

>>30692617

Pump it so full of electricity that it can't do anything but twitch.

>> No.30692710

Rolled 78, 69, 85 = 232

>Name: Pauly D
>Colour: Tan
>Alignment: Guido
>Reputation: +9999999999999999999
>Fluff: After Jersey Shore, Pauly D decide to pursue a career as a DJ, until a freak accident with a tanning bed irradiated him, making his body stronger so long as he can maintain his tan.

Resources:
Mundane:
Superhuman:
Bonuses:

1.Work out.
2. Tan.
3. Work out some more.

>> No.30692716

Rolled 71, 34, 9 = 114

>>30692643
>Colour:

1-3. Just before I reach the exit, it strikes me that, well, a being called Fluffy would be interesting to see no?

I quickly shoot a laser trail down one corridor, and then change direction to hide in another corridor and see what comes along. [8/10 Maze, 2/3 ???]

>> No.30692726

Rolled 15, 75, 64 = 154

2. I feel frustrated due to the fact that crime doesn't seem to slow down despite my efforts. For every drug den I help bust another pops ups. For every gun that is seized another dozen finds its way into criminals hands. I begin to haunt the local crime lords hoping to scare them into resigning.

3. Begin studying anatomy, the better I can target weak spots the more effecitve I'll be. (1/4)
>Reputation: 25

Mundane:
[Martial Arts]
Superhuman:
[Ghost Trick] which currently means you can make noises and move things around.

>> No.30692752
File: 368 KB, 600x786, cat ruler.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Rolled 31, 77, 95 = 203

>>30692643
>Fluff:

1/4 store fronts.

5/8 telepathy++

1-2) Improve telepathy
3) We take our soldiers (without armored vehicles this time though) and surround the place to keep them from escaping. Then we go in and mindcontroll/take captive/kill them all and loot the place. THE SECRETS SHALL BE LEARNED!

>> No.30692774

Rolled 17, 61, 73 = 151

>>30692617
>Reputation -10
of summoning

Action 1: Look for it
Action 2: look for it more
Action 3: look for it even more

Notes:

>> No.30692821

Rolled 62, 73, 92 = 227

>>30692617
>Fluff: for so lang, he can remember, he has done it. Absorbed different creatures, taking on their form, skills, knowledge and memories. for so long has he donw it, that he cannot remember why. the only thing he can remember is his name, and the HUNGER THAT IS THERE

Resources: None (This means stuff you own, generally money and other material things)
Mundane: None (Mundane abilities. These are things that can be trained normally, and that a normal human being would be capable of learning.)
Superhuman:[Evolution] Superhuman Ability, your exposure to biological matter and/or outside stimulus can trigger a change in your physiology.
Bonuses: BONUS: [Apex Predator] You are an Alien, maybe, or a Government Experiment? Lab Project gone Wrong? Demon? You aren’t entirely sure but you are on top of the food chain, and that is all that matters

1. begin finding a place to hide
2. find an ample hunting ground
3. train on my stealth

>> No.30692848

Rolled 78, 68, 49 = 195

>>30692643
>Reputation: 3

Resources: [The Art of War]

1,2 now that Earl has the book, he begins reading it. He is trying to pick up all the lessons that can be learned from this book. Hopefully this book will give him a purpose.

3. It's late at night now, so break into the steal milk and try to forge a steal samurai sword

>> No.30693011

>>30692848
Steal mill*

>> No.30693534
File: 56 KB, 631x600, Fluffy the Minotaur.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>30692693

You UNLIMITED COSMIC POWER the monster so hard, that it’s skin begins to bubble and crack under the constant assault, it screeches and it thrashes at you, but eventually, it explodes into goo and bone shards, one of those bone shards hits your Dread-bot in the shoulder and takes its arm off, shit.

The creature is defeated! But now you got to open this room up and turn off the gas before it becomes difficult to breathe for your aide.

>>30692710

BONUS: [Yo, Galo Sengan] The Tan is everything, the tan makes you stronger. You gain the Superhuman ability of [Tanned Heat], your exposure to UV rays, whether from the sun or tanning beds, increases your strength exponentially! Sun Cream will partially nullify this affect though, so prepare for sunburns.

>>30692716

*You find Fluffy. Fluffy in this case, is a big Minotaur, built like a brick shit house, at least 2 or 3 times bigger than you, you can tell by the way he barely fits in the Labyrinth. You can also tell he has a somewhat acute sense of smell by the way he sniffs the air for the smell of ionised air, and looks you straight in the face. Oh shit

*Now would be a good time to run, luckily you get a head start, 9/10 Maze, The Minotaur is chasing you!

>>30692726

* You campaign of terror isn’t quite as affective as you would like, but you can scare a bunch of his lower level mooks, [Terror Tactics] 1/3

* Ghost Doctor sounds like the name of a shitty Sy-Fy series, anyway, Anatomy (3/4)

>>30692752

* Shit I need something funny to say erm. The cat’s almost out of the bag? 7/8 [Telepathy++]

* You get some guns and catch a private plane to Rhode Island. Under the cover of night, you have the entire place surrounded on all sides, whilst there seems to be some festivities going on in the residence. You are ready to strike at any time. (1/2) Operation GET DAT FUKKEN BOOK

Part 1/2

>> No.30693578
File: 103 KB, 2104x1072, Turn 14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>30693534

>>30692774

* After much searching through winding tunnels and narrow passageways, you eventually find…

* Mole People. Fucking, Mole People. You would say you were surprised but you have gazed into the abyss and it gazed back into you so nothing surprises you so much. But it appears as though a colony of evil mole people had set up shop under the town, and was in the process of abducting humans for slave labour. What draws your attention more than anything though, is the very dangerous looking generator that seems to be sitting on top of the Magic Wellspring, it is powering all the strange an archaic devices you see mining out the rock. How do you proceed?

>>30692821

* To eliminate two birds with one genetically perfected stone, you set up shop in a mountainous nature reserve. There are a lot of people who drift in through this region, a few of them stray off the path, a few of those aren’t very bright, and those people probably wouldn’t be missed.

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5pGm4vvQto [Predator Stealth] 1/3

>>30692848

* The Art of War has a few lessons it can teach, but you feel one thing stands out. If your enemy is stronger than you, evade them, but if they are weaker then you, crush them. Perhaps if you sought out foes stronger then you to test your strength against, rather than occasionally taking your anger out on weaklings, you could find a purpose

* But first, petty burglary. One thing you probably realize quickly, the Steel Mill doesn't have means to produce a sword on the site, but you steal a bunch of Steel. You could probably flunk it off to a scrap dealer and just buy a sword that way, it will be less effort then trying to forge one yourself, you aren't exactly very knowledgeable on blacksmithing

>> No.30693633

Rolled 60, 39, 37 = 136

>>30693534

Actions:
1.2. shut off the gas and open the room
3. once that is done (if not then repeat) search through the database for everything I can find out about this building.

>> No.30693654
File: 606 KB, 1920x1080, 1394223336348.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Rolled 1, 36, 18 = 55

>>30693534
>Fluff:

1/4 store fronts.

7/8 telepathy++

Fluffers takes a moment to meditate "nap" upon his new powers he can feel growing in him before he orders the assult. At the same time guided by the mind of Fluffers all the entrances, Doors, windows, skylights explode inwards as armed men burst in forcing everyone to the floor as a man in a tailormade suit strides in carrying a cat.

1-3) Finish telepathy and attack, Do fluff and mindcontrol EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.

>> No.30693705

Rolled 33, 75, 27 = 135

>>30693578
>Reputation -10
of summoning

Bonuses: [Cannibalize]
From The Darkest of Pits. You can summon demons with the Superhuman

Action 1: Go to the wellspring use it to become a greater demon ignore the lesser moles
Action 2: Get the imps to push anyone out of my way if they try to stop me
Action 3: If they attack me burn them with hellfire

Notes:

>> No.30693734

Rolled 55, 57, 6 = 118

>>30693578

Resources: hideout,
Mundane: [Predator Stealth] 1/3
Superhuman:[Evolution] Superhuman Ability, your exposure to biological matter and/or outside stimulus can trigger a change in your physiology.
Bonuses: BONUS: [Apex Predator] You are an Alien, maybe, or a Government Experiment? Lab Project gone Wrong? Demon? You aren’t entirely sure but you are on top of the food chain, and that is all that matters

1&2 train stealth
3. try and find a prey

>> No.30693848

Rolled 6, 44, 25 = 75

2. I begin leaving the name 'Ghost' as I help the police where-ever I can. I type it into computers, draw it on dusty\foggy windows. On one memorable occasion I drew it on the mirrors after a shower in the mob boss's bathroom. (1/3)

3. Begin studying anatomy, the better I can target weak spots the more effecitve I'll be. (3/4)

Mundane:
[Martial Arts]
Superhuman:
[Ghost Trick] which currently means you can make noises and move things around.

>> No.30693878

Taking new players?

>> No.30693898
File: 26 KB, 231x300, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Rolled 86, 24, 84 = 194

>>30693578
>Name: Earl Smith, refers to himself as The Junzi

Resources: [The Art of War] [Stollen Steel]

1,2 Earl sells the stolen steel and buys the nicest katana he can afford

3. My purpose is found! Destroy the strong and take what I want. I don't want to be seen though. Being incognito is the most important part of being a super. Earl Smith is just a regular guy, but The Junzi is a force that can't be stopped. (Buy a mask that can hide my identity, pic related)

>> No.30693909
File: 63 KB, 800x508, Shirt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Rolled 93, 30, 53 = 176

>>30693578
>Colour:

1-3.
Agent 006 see's the beast and says one word: "Bollocks" followed by proceeding to haul ass.

As he tries to remember his Greek mythology, he see's a corner and a bolt of inspiration strikes him.

He runs ahead of the beast and takes off his jacket, and turns it inside out with the red showing outside, and turns around and beings to shout at the top of his lungs:

"TORRO! TORRO!"

(If I can get this beast to bash his head against this wall, it would give me just enough time to use my speed to jump top of him and blindfold him with this jacket)

>> No.30693934

Rolled 93, 73, 84 = 250

>>30690508
>>Name: Giliden
>>Colour: Purple
>>Alignment: Evil
>>Reputation: 0
>>Fluff: Giliden is the incarnate of the conqueror of an alternate dimension one where a super villain preformed a doomsday act and transformed all the matter in that universe into a viscous purple liquid that dissolves whatever it touches into more of itself. Giliden himself survived the act and has complete control over the liquid. Now seeking to create more of the liquid he has sent incarnations of himself through temporary rips in space seeking to do the same in other dimensions. The greatest boon they hold is the ability to seep a small amount of the liquid into the universe they are in temporarily to combat threats to their plans. When Giliden preforms this act it appears as though the universe is bleeding through a circular cut in space that appears directly behind him.
>Superhuman: Your purple grape liquid has given you the Superhuman Ability of Strange Matter Creation. Goo Resistance, Strange matter manipulation +
>Bonuses: The Purpocalype.

1 Immunity to goo 7/9

Giliden needs this immunity.

2 Florida gooifying 1/15

As the strange matter pours from the portal behind Giliden screams of panic and hysteria can be heard as people where converted into it. Giliden wondered what it felt like to become one with his true self.

>> No.30693963

>>30693909
And after blindfolding the beast with his jacket, Agent 006 proceeds to grab him by the horns for dear life. Today is the day he'd learn how to rodeo.

("This thing smells ionized air right? Perhaps I turn up the heat on this gun and blaze a path for it to smell and follow the exit!")

>> No.30693969

Rolled 48, 83, 73 = 204

>>30693934
2 & 3 where for Florida Gooifying sorry my bad.

>> No.30694042

Rolled 24, 65, 13 = 102

>>30693578
>Reputation:

Superhuman: I'm fucking Immortal mate. [Wire Fu]

1) Wait until dark for the neat things to happen

2-3) Enter said spooky town, ready for anything- in a sort of not actually ready for anything kind of way- also practice Wire-Fu for shits and giggles while investigating. "WAHHHHHHH YA!"'s are mandatory while doing so.

>> No.30694174

Rolled 74, 37, 58 = 169

>>30693534
>Fluff: After Jersey Shore, Pauly D decide to pursue a career as a DJ, until a freak accident with a tanning bed irradiated him, making his body stronger so long as he can maintain his tan.

Resources:
Mundane:
Superhuman: [Tanned Heat], your exposure to UV rays, whether from the sun or tanning beds, increases your strength exponentially! Sun Cream will partially nullify this affect though, so prepare for sunburns.
Bonuses: [Yo, Galo Sengan] The Tan is everything, the tan makes you stronger.

1.2.3. Go to Nevade Desert and punch bad guys.

>> No.30694953
File: 341 KB, 800x600, It.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>30693633

* For someone of your skill, even with an arm short, overriding the system’s security measures is easy. As the gas nozzles wind back in and the lights come back on, a nearby console comes on.

* This was a facility to house a project called “Project Ouroboros”. The intention was to attempt to create clones of classic superheroes, for security purposes. The project also was a side project in seeing if it was possible to extract the powers from supers to mass produce superpowers. From what you can gather from the database, this part of the project succeeded, but the effects of the granted powers were only temporary. The previous attempts seem to have taken place at 2 other labourites, one that has since been destroyed, the other in Oregon.
As for the lab itself, the amount of ethics laws this place breaks is staggering, releasing these notes and bringing the police to this place will be a massive PR disaster for Supertech, and would put you very favourably in the eyes of the public, a villain with good PR is never a bad thing. On the other hand though, the research being done here and the equipment present is still pretty much intact, it would be well within your abilities to continue running this place by yourself, after all, Supertech cannot legally take any action against you, lest they bring down an investigation where they would prefer there was none, they cannot touch you if you decide to keep the lab. How do you wish to proceed?

>>30693654

* You reach out with your mind and tap into the consciousness of everyone present. But, something is wrong, there is only one presence you can detect.

>I SEE YOU (pic related)

The world around you distorts. You realize you have made a terrible mistake.

Part 1/???

>> No.30695014
File: 1013 KB, 700x500, The Junta.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>30694953

>>30693705

* Your attempt to muscle through to the Wellspring is defiantly not appreciated by the Moles. At a high pitched whistle, many many Moles begin scrambling out of the earthworks, armed with sprears and muskets, to repel the intruder. You snap your fingers and light up the front row, and prepare to throw down with the rest of them.

>>30693734

* You gain [Predator Stealth], you aren’t literally invisible, but your skin camouflages yourself against you surrounding, not like a chameleon, since that is actually a myth but you are really hard to spot by mortals

* You can’t seem to find any humans to eat though, so you settle for a passing bird instead.

>>30693848

* I honestly just feel bad for you at this point, so I am just going to give you it. You gain [Ghost Trick+], you aren't sure how this works, but you can take objects that have a similar shape, and swap their places, regardless of size or weight.

* The police are starting to identify the presence of a being who seems to be against the criminals, they can’t find any evidence that he exists, but the mysterious messages being left at crime scenes is a cause for investigation, 2/3 [Terror Tactics]

* [Anatomy] Get.

>>30693898

* The Junta, that will be your name now, you acquire a mask from a nearby store, with the money from the stolen steel you gain a sword, not that fake blunted shit, an actual “folded one million time can cut baka gaijin armour like butter” katana for all the trimmings. You are totally fucking ready to mess some dudes up.

Part 2/???

>> No.30695068

>>30695014

Resources: hideout,
Mundane: [Predator Stealth]

>> No.30695105
File: 97 KB, 2104x1072, Turn 15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>30695014

>>30693909

*That is a stupid idea, but as ideas go, it worked anyway. With Fluffy being very angry that the red jacket seems to have attached itself to his face, you guide him towards the exit, you keep your head down and CRASH!

You collapse on the floor and find yourself, in a Warehouse. You look behind you and ‘Fluffy’ is nowhere to be seen, or the Minotaur for that matter, before you can try and grasp what just happened, you hear a very slow golf clap in front of you

“Well done, I guess I shall give you my full attention now.” A man dressed as a stage magician is sat down in front of you he wears a mask on his face. And his chair is none other than the Liberty Bell itself. Looks like you found your thief.

>>30693934

* Goo Immunity 8/9

* You goo all over Florida, spreading Goo everywhere, the gooey sentence is only as sexual as you make it you pervert. Gooing Florida 3/15

>>30694042

* You get [Wire-Fu+]

* You go there at night, you find another guy there, his name is Pauly D. You decide not to ask why he is here as the area suddenly gets a hell of a lot more foggier then you remember. As the fog gets thicker and thicker, the fog finally reveals itself, and reveals the town.

Under a pitch black sky, the haggard residents of the town, clutching their guns have been sitting behind a makeshift barricade, suddenly turn to you, over the barricade you can see what looks like hordes of shadowy monsters you turn around and see two unfamiliar faces. A man with Three Arms, and a Catholic School Girl

‘Who are you?’ Says the Three Armed Man. Have you come to help us?”

>>30694174

*Pauly D waits for no travel transmission, Pauly D goes where he pleases, Pauly D meets up with some homeless guy and gets pulled into the nether, there’s a bunch of shit going on, there are loads of monsters, and the sky is all dark and shit.

You know one thing for sure though, you feel that Pauly D is going to bring the thunder.

TO BE CONTINUED

>> No.30695185

Rolled 84, 48, 24 = 156

>>30695105
>Name: The Junta
>Fluff: The Junta, formerly Earl Smith, is a man looking for trouble. He has transformed from a common man to a king. He takes what he wants, when he wants. Now armed with a powerful katana, the Junta will be known throughout the world.

Resources: [The Art of War] [Mask] [Official Katana]

>> No.30695194

>>30695105
>>Name: Giliden
>>Colour: Purple
>>Alignment: Evil
>>Reputation: 0
>>Fluff: Giliden is the incarnate of the conqueror of an alternate dimension one where a super villain preformed a doomsday act and transformed all the matter in that universe into a viscous purple liquid that dissolves whatever it touches into more of itself. Giliden himself survived the act and has complete control over the liquid. Now seeking to create more of the liquid he has sent incarnations of himself through temporary rips in space seeking to do the same in other dimensions. The greatest boon they hold is the ability to seep a small amount of the liquid into the universe they are in temporarily to combat threats to their plans. When Giliden preforms this act it appears as though the universe is bleeding through a circular cut in space that appears directly behind him.
>Superhuman: Your purple grape liquid has given you the Superhuman Ability of Strange Matter Creation. Goo Resistance, Strange matter manipulation +
>Bonuses: The Purpocalype.

Immunity to goo 8/9

Florida gooifying 3/15

>> No.30695223

Resources:
Mundane:
Superhuman: [Tanned Heat], your exposure to UV rays, whether from the sun or tanning beds, increases your strength exponentially! Sun Cream will partially nullify this affect though, so prepare for sunburns.
Bonuses: [Yo, Galo Sengan] The Tan is everything, the tan makes you stronger.

>> No.30695291

Progress and stats
1. I begin leaving the name 'Ghost' as I help the police where-ever I can. I type it into computers, draw it on dusty\foggy windows. On one memorable occasion I drew it on the mirrors after a shower in the mob boss's bathroom. [Terror Tactics](2/3)

Mundane:
[Martial Arts]
[Anatomy]
Superhuman:
[Ghost Trick+] you aren't sure how this works, but you can take objects that have a similar shape, and swap their places, regardless of size or weight.

>> No.30695338

>>30695105
>Reputation:

Superhuman: I'm fucking Immortal mate. [Wire Fu +]

I SHALL RETURN!

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action