Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.30564248 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

http://www.rps.net/cgi-bin/stone/randpower.pl

Use this to get super powers
How well would you fare against spider man?

>> No.30565312

>>30564248
Isn't the answer going to be "probably poorly since we are an amateur going up against Spider-Man, a precog with super strength, agility, and gadgets"?
I guess maybe time manipulators might be able to get lucky

>> No.30565365

>>30564248
Mangaloid has learned to block lasers and deflect them against a series of foes, however only when angry. Additionally, he possesses the power to fire powerful magnetic fields from his chainsaw toward any adversary close by, but using this power draws a lot of attention. Mangaloid owns all of the powers and talents of a frog and he brawls with a cataclysmic minigun that also grants a bewildering strength. Lamentably, Mangaloid is especially vulnerable to string-based attacks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I could probably take him with my chainsaw and minigun.

I'd say I beat him 50/50

If i can get him with one shot of my minigun or chainsaw I'd win.

>> No.30565514

>>30565365
>String based attacks

Almost all of Spidermans then

>> No.30565556

>>30565514
Shit, didn't notice that.

The only way I could win is if I got the drop on him, and with spidey senses that ain't happening.

>> No.30565564

>Vector has been known to become invisible. Additionally, he is able to sculpt and mold all fluid with a thought, however using this power makes him incredibly massive for six seconds. Vector has been known to create silver out of thin air, but never when well-rested. He also can cause his opponents to become unable to see ninjas and he has the power to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and use it to augment his resistance to mental attack. Vector possesses the power to view distant locations with his mind. Unfortunately, Vector has a weakness of being woefully unskilled at disguise.
Im invincible!!

>> No.30565586

>>30565564
>Become invisible

>Unskilled at disguise

I think this just gave me an idea for the funniest ninja ever.

>> No.30565600

>>30565586
Also has the power to make ninjas invisible to their opponents.
This guy is gold.

>> No.30565617

>Dick MacPenis has the ability to become incorporeal. Additionally, he is able to transform any dolphin into crystal and he has learned to block ice blasts and deflect them against a series of combatants. Dick MacPenis has mastered the ability to deflect blinding light and he owns all of the powers and talents of a jellyfish. Shamefully, Dick MacPenis becomes ugly in the presence of silver.
Commit songoku

>> No.30565624

>>30565600
Mold fluid to his will, but he gets massive when he does it? Every time I read he gets a little more awesome.

Imagine Spiderman getting bitch slapped with water, and then looking up and finding the guy he was fighting is a giant.

>> No.30565632

>>30564248

>Clobbericus has been known to become tiny. Additionally, he has been known to block night arrows and deflect them against multiple enemies and he has learned to transform his body into corbomite. Clobbericus developed the talent to transform any alien into kevlar and he resists attackers wielding a toxic shield that can force opponents to obey his every command. He is able to sculpt and mold all physical matter with a thought, however only while carrying his staff. Terribly, Clobbericus becomes out of control during combat in the presence of gold.

>He is able to sculpt and mold all physical matter with a thought, however only while carrying his staff

>however only while carrying his staff

So I masturbate Spiderman out of existence.

>> No.30565649

>>30565564
>the power to absorb the damage from most physical attacks
Does this mean he's immune to physical damage?

>> No.30565659

>>30564248

>Tarantula Woman developed the talent to sculpt and mold all crystal with a thought. She likewise is protected from damage by a tough outer shell and she has been known to block flame and deflect them in a field around herself. Tarantula Woman has learned to create diamond out of thin air and she possesses the power to take control of machines. She has mastered the ability to tunnel through solid sand and she is able to become tiny. Tarantula Woman is able to edit the memories of others. Terribly, Tarantula Woman is well-known for being blind.

Welp. Spidey's fucked.

>> No.30565669

>SuperAnon has mastered the ability to transform any hat into magic. He has the power to force spiders to reveal their innermost secrets and he possesses the power to deflect gravitic pulses, however never when happy. SuperAnon has learned to steal the skills of his combatants and use it against them and he has been known to take control of horses. Additionally, he developed the talent to communicate with birds in any language, but he must speak words of power to do so. SuperAnon is known for his stupendous ability to regenerate and he can tunnel through solid plastic. Lamentably, SuperAnon becomes blind in the presence of diamond.

I KNOW ALL HIS SECRETS.

And, luckily, Parker is too poorfag to throw diamonds at me.

>> No.30565676

Edgemaster has mastered the ability to throw sonic waves from his boomerang toward any combatant close by. He also has a magnificent endurance and he is protected from damage by power armor, however doing so drains his fortitude for two days. Edgemaster can communicate with plants telepathically and he has learned to take control of kinetic energy and bend it to his will. Unfortunately, Edgemaster becomes tired in the presence of fire.

>Captain boomerang
>Ironman
>Gambit
>Poison Ivy
>With Martian Manhunter's weakness
I think I'll be fine.

>> No.30565682

>>30564248
Mangaloid has a reputation for a bewildering power to recover quickly from wounds, however doing so drains his massive subterranean lair for one week. Also, he can absorb the damage from disease and redirect it toward a distant area and he possesses the power to transform any lynx into a zebra. Mangaloid has mastered the ability to transform physical matter into mental energy. Tragically, Mangaloid is handicapped by being night-blind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wat

He'd probably die laughing at "diseased-lynx-to-zebra-man"

>> No.30565684

Bob developed the talent to confuse the fears of a foe. He likewise displays all of the powers and talents of a bird and he carries a deadly polearm that also grants a phenomenal wisdom. Bob has learned to force animals to dance a jig and he conquers assailants using a terrifying beak. Sadly, Bob is handicapped by being unable to see squids.

----

Dance my minions! Dance a jig to confuse our opponents!

>> No.30565701

>The Destroyah! resists combatants wielding a devastating pistol that also grants a fantastic fortitude. Also, he displays all of the powers and talents of a turtle and he fights using a lethal shotgun. The Destroyah! is known for his staggering fame throughout the nation and he has the power to become tiny. He possesses the power to sculpt and mold all rubber with a thought and he can slide by swinging from nearby buildings. Terribly, The Destroyah! is especially vulnerable to gold-based attacks.

Destroyah Turtlah here muggas, spidermanz be stepping all up on mah grill yo. Da battle would be some buildin slingin aerial combat shit, where mah juice fucks up wit Spidermanz flight path. Shit son, iz gunn be some grade A straight Kurosawa action flick right dere on da streets of NY.

>> No.30565723

>I can't believe I'm doing this developed the talent to communicate with men with gestures. He likewise can edit the memories of others and he attacks wielding a cruel pet octopus that also grants a phenomenal utility belt that always comes in handy. I can't believe I'm doing this has developed all of the powers and talents of a fox and he has been known to fire lasers from his bracers in a field around himself. He has learned to block bullets and deflect them against multiple combatants and he has the power to fly through the vacuum of space. I can't believe I'm doing this is able to make duplicates of himself. Tragically, I can't believe I'm doing this becomes insane in the presence of wood.
>Powers of a fox
>Duplicates
>Friends with an octopus

Naruto?

>> No.30565735

>>30565659
>can sculpt crystal
>creates diamonds out of thin air
>is blind
10/10 waifu

>> No.30565748

>Angus McFife has been known to block dazzling illumination and deflect them toward a single foe, however this power only lasts six seconds at a time. He possesses the power to transform any penguin into kevlar and he wrangles with antagonists with a magical pattern of spikes that also grants an unimaginable utility belt that always comes in handy. Angus McFife has mastered the ability to view distant locations with his mind and he is able to cause his attackers to become ugly. He likewise has learned to deflect javelins. Tragically, Angus McFife is notorious for being rigidly inflexible.

Could be worse.

>> No.30565759

>The Iron General has mastered the ability to confuse the vision of a combatant. He likewise has the power to take control of weather and bend it to his will and he developed the talent to create adamantium out of thin air. The Iron General has learned to deflect fireballs and he can take control of pigs. He also is able to force dwarves to tell the truth and he has been known to absorb the damage from aging and redirect it toward a single enemy. Lamentably, The Iron General takes harm from exposure to corbomite.

I think I'll be just fine.

>> No.30565764

>>30564248
NAME possesses the power to deflect dazzling illumination. He likewise has learned to absorb the damage from poison and redirect it against a series of antagonists and he is able to copy all powers of his attackers. NAME wields a cataclysmic polearm that can force assailants into a deep sleep and he has a reputation for a miraculous ability to regenerate. Also, he has a mind-blowing constitution and he developed the talent to transform any antelope into titanium. Tragically, NAME becomes out of control during combat in the presence of fire.

Well, aside from that last...odd ability, it seems I'm quite a beast. I'm assuming the reason I freak out around fire is because it's the only thing I can't regenerate quickly from, and the easiest way for me to die. Seems like I have a pretty good chance, since I can just keep tanking his blows, and steal his powers, then use them against him. As long as he doesn't find out my weakness, I should be good.

>> No.30565776

Ur mom has mastered the ability to erase the memories of others. She also developed the talent to steal the size of her combatants and use it against them and she is protected from damage by rubber armor. Ur mom possesses the power to change shape into an ant and she is known for her astonishing power to recover quickly from wounds, however only while carrying her talisman. Additionally, she brawls using a dangerous proboscis that can force enemies to tell the truth and she has learned to transform adamantium into air. Ur mom possesses a magnificent ability to sense badger, but this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. Lamentably, Ur mom is handicapped by being rigidly inflexible.


Behold Ur Mom!

>> No.30565784

> Rampage can view distant locations with his mind. Also, he has a reputation for a wondrous attractiveness, however never in winter. Rampage wages war wielding a devastating shield made from shadow. Lamentably, Rampage takes harm from exposure to gold.

Well, he is not going to rob Fort Knox. Luckily Spiderman is not known for carrying large amounts of gold, so Rampage's biggest weakness is not a problem.

He would still get fucked, magical shield or attractiveness aren't that helpful against spidey.

>> No.30565792

>Anon has an outstanding resilience.
That's good, Spidey's a heavy-hitter (you know, compared to humans)
>He possesses the power to make duplicates of himself
Well, high HP is good, but an army of high HP guys is better!
>and he has the power to read the memories of others.
And I can hit Spidey's family, that always turns out well
>Anon can become immovable.
So if a duplicate grapples him, he's kinda boned in the ensuing dogpile?
>Unfortunately, Anon becomes insane in the presence of corbomite.
Damn you Kirk!

Spidey'd win as I don't really have any attacks besides the dog-pile manoeuvre

I'm going once more

>> No.30565793

>Superdude has learned to sculpt and mold all plastic with a thought. Also, he has mastered the ability to force lizards to freeze in place and he developed the talent to fire lightning bolts from his energy blade toward any enemy close by. Superdude has a reputation for an awe-inspiring leadership ability, but using this power draws a lot of attention. Additionally, he has been known to create glass out of thin air and he wages war with a dangerous axe that can force combatants into a deep sleep. Superdude has the power to become incorporeal and he can take control of vampires, however doing so drains his agility for one hour. Sadly, b is notorious for being stupid.

I had it all until that last part. He's swinging along, when suddenly his costume liquifies and bunches around his joints. As he's dealing with this he swings through a jungle of suddenly summoned glass shards.

A shame I'm too stupid to do this. I'm just going to brandish my axe and yell at Spiderman to fight me

>> No.30565797

Nerith can cause his antagonists to become foolish, however using this power makes him incorporeal for one minute. He also is able to steal any talent of his rivals and use it against them and he has mastered the ability to edit the memories of others. Nerith has the power to deflect deafening sounds and he developed the talent to sculpt and mold all fluid with a thought. He has learned to make duplicates of himself and he lords over a arrangement of puppets. Unfortunately, Nerith is deathly afraid of frogs.

Fuck Spidey I'm going to Broadway with my one man show

>> No.30565810

Unreal Steel has been known to steal the appearance of his combatants and use it against them. He likewise developed the talent to take control of disease and bend it to his will and he conquers enemies using a devastating sword that can force opponents to dance a jig. Unreal Steel possesses the power to spit bullets from his beak against multiple assailants and he has learned to view distant locations with his mind. Additionally, he rides an extraordinary lizard into battle. Shamefully, Unreal Steel becomes rigidly inflexible in the presence of steel.

Dancing plague it is! Dance, Spidey, dance!

>> No.30565814

>>30565784
No, wait... I got a plan.

Spy on Spiderman with the "view distant locations ability" and after finding out his identity steal his girlfriend (or wife depending on when and in which version of spiderman he is fighting.)

That will teach him.

>> No.30565816

>>30565792
>Compared to humans
Even compared to some heavy hitters.
He can lift 33 tons, even more.

>> No.30565824

yap developed the talent to cause her combatants to become powerless. Additionally, she has the power to hurl psychic blasts from her polearm toward a single assailant and she is known for her spectacular ability to regenerate.

Make anyone powerless? Sheeit fuck spiderman, bring on Galactus.

>> No.30565836

Spent way too long on this than it deserved, but the description was gold

uyfk has the power to take control of puppets. Additionally, uyfk rides an extraordinary limousine into battle and he combats combatants using a death-dealing crossbow that can force enemies to run home and cry to mama, but he must speak words of power to do so. He likewise has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and use it to magnify his attractiveness. Also, he lords over a set of vegetables, but only when well-rested. Shamefully, uyfk becomes homeless in the presence of gold.

>> No.30565837

>>30565764
That bit with the polearm, who is that cataclysmic? Other than them being Snow White.

>> No.30565840

>Villainous McEvil rides a wondrous helicopter into battle. He also possesses the power to create water out of thin air and he is protected from damage by a tough outer shell. Villainous McEvil has been known to tunnel through solid corbomite. Shamefully, Villainous McEvil becomes weak in the presence of string.

String? Seriously? Spiderman shoots string. Welp, this will be a short battle.

>> No.30565845

>>30565837
I'm assuming the Cataclysmic nature of the polearm, is divorced from its ability to cause sleep.

>> No.30565854

That Guy possesses the power to force gorillas to flee, but using this power makes him camouflaged for one day. Also, he lords over a pack of nightmares and he has learned to tunnel through solid glass, however doing so makes him diseased for six seconds. That Guy is able to change shape into a bison. Terribly, That Guy is well-known for being sticky.


Trully the biggest nightmare of a DM

>> No.30565860

>>30565836
Ultra-pimp that can't wear bling, a sad tale indeed. Otherwise great

>> No.30565862

>>30565792
>Anon has a reputation for a remarkable speed, however this power fades when he is knocked unconscious.
I've never been a speedy sleep-walker anyway, but Speed is kinda good against Spidey. Pre-cog fucks it over, but I can avoid him too.
>He likewise combats foes using a deadly group of claws that also grants a stupendous constitution
So I'm a speedy Wolverine?
>and he has mastered the ability to deflect psychic blasts, but he must speak words of power to do so.
"ah feck yer psychic bullshit!"
>Anon is able to become incredibly massive
High speed + high weight + claws? Shit
>and he possesses the power to transform any badger into a dog.
How can that NOT be useful against Spider-man?
>He has been known to make duplicates of himself and he has learned to absorb the damage from kinetic energy and use it to boost his dexterity.
duplicate high-speed, high-mass, highly-clawed pinballs that absorb the energy from moving objects to do sweet aerial tricks? Nice
>Anon can copy the weapons of his opponents, but only when happy.
And I can shoot webs? An army of claw-y wrecking-balls swinging after Spidey!
>Terribly, Anon is especially vulnerable to string-based attacks.
...
...
Fuck

>> No.30565879

>>30565748
>invuln to colorspray every round

indeed, could be worse

>> No.30565892

anon has been known to take control of oxen. He likewise has learned to create glass out of thin air, but only in summer. anon owns all of the powers and talents of a fly and he resists attackers wielding a toxic pistol that can force adversaries to reveal their innermost secrets, however using this power makes him incorporeal for two days. Additionally, he has been known to become incredibly massive and he can transform any elf into a scorpion. anon developed the talent to transform any skeleton into cloth. Sadly, anon is well-known for being foolish.

>> No.30565903

Sliver has inherited a spectacular charisma. Also, she has the power to become gigantic, but this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. Sliver has the power to view distant locations with her mind, however only during a new moon. Additionally, she has a reputation for an astounding wisdom. Tragically, Sliver is notorious for being homeless.

Okay, this is like fetishfuel or something...

>> No.30565928

>>30565903
I think you're a witch

>> No.30565930

I am the anti Spider Man!
>Monkey Poo Man resists assailants with a frightening laser cannon that can force foes to dance a jig. Additionally, he brawls using a destructive sword that also grants an exceptional speed and he developed the talent to erase the memories of others. Monkey Poo Man has been known to take control of gravity and bend it to his will and he has learned to sculpt and mold all string with a thought. Tragically, Monkey Poo Man takes harm from exposure to adamantium.
One of my powers is that I can mentally manipulate any of spider-man's webs!

Plus the gravity altering, mind-erasing thing is pretty nice. Dance for me, spider-monkey!

>> No.30565936

nigger lords over a pattern of monkeys. Also, he has a reputation for a legendary vision and he can run through time. nigger developed the talent to create magic out of thin air, however only in darkness. He also can sculpt and mold all ice with a thought, but never while in pain. nigger has the power to cause his opponents to become rigidly inflexible and he has been known to make duplicates of himself. He likewise boasts all of the powers and talents of an ant. Lamentably, nigger endures the burden of being completely incapable of sneaking.

>> No.30565938

The Crimson Kiss wrangles with assailants wielding a magical shotgun, but this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. She also brandishes a frightening tail that can force combatants to run home and cry to mama, however using this power draws a lot of attention. The Crimson Kiss has the power to force starfish to dance a jig and she is able to make duplicates of herself. Additionally, she has mastered the ability to tunnel through solid adamantium. Sadly, The Crimson Kiss is infamous for being insane.


I don't even...

>> No.30565943

El Magnifico has been known to cause his adversaries to become foolish. Additionally, he has the power to change shape into a dinosaur and he developed the talent to confuse the emotions of a combatant. Terribly, El Magnifico becomes stupid in the presence of gold.

I can turn into a dinosaur, I win.

>> No.30565961

>>30565684

>Squidman to the rescue!
>"Where? I don't see anyone! He must be invisible!"

>> No.30565965

Svengar possesses the power to communicate with owls from a distance. He likewise developed the talent to launch deafening sounds from his axe toward a single combatant and he wields a cataclysmic rocket launcher that also grants a terrific dexterity, but can only do so once a minute. Svengar has mastered the ability to deflect explosive missiles, however never in bright light. He also lords over a pattern of machines and he is able to copy the appearance of his assailants, but he must speak words of power to do so. Svengar displays an unimaginable knack at fighting in the dark and he has been known to take control of cold and bend it to his will, but using this power draws a lot of attention. Unfortunately, Svengar becomes blind in the presence of shadow.

So I'm blind all the freaking time. Great.

>> No.30565966

>>30565862
>Anon rides an incredible Segeway scooter into battle.
Bitches be 'mirin' mah wheel
?Additionally, he developed the talent to tunnel through solid dust
Dust? When is dust ever thick enough to tunnel through?
>and he battles assailants with a toxic collection of spines, however never when angry.
I... that was useful until it couldn't be used in a fight with Spider-"pissing his enemies off since forever"-man
>Terribly, Anon is well-known for being stupid.
Well I do ride a segeway into battle

>> No.30565971

Burning Banshee wages war with a deadly whip that can force attackers to drop all possessions. She is able to jump to a microscopic world using an awesome Segeway scooter and she can take control of darkness and bend it to her will, however doing so makes her unable to see oxen for one hour. Burning Banshee can become incorporeal and she possesses the power to make rhinoceroses appear from nowhere. Additionally, she has learned to tunnel through solid gold and she is protected from damage by alien technology, but this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. Burning Banshee has the power to transform fluid into cloth. Lamentably, Burning Banshee endures the burden of being confused.

Probably be okay. Seems to be more of an escape artist/thief than a powerhouse, though.

>> No.30565973

>Scarlett has the power to transform any antelope into a sorceror.

Best. Power. EVER!!!

>> No.30565998

>>30565930

>Weakness: Wolverine

Well, that's not much of a weakness.

>> No.30566006

>Jason Sharktooth has learned to transform any vegetable into a vampire.

Wat.

>> No.30566014

Slothman has the power to change shape into a dog, but using this power draws a lot of attention. He likewise possesses the power to make chickens appear from nowhere and he has a reputation for an impressive capacity at avoiding attacks. Slothman wields a razor-sharp group of fangs that can force opponents into another plane of existence. Terribly, Slothman becomes homeless in the presence of fire.

I dont know whether i´d defeat him, but damn, i would be a nuisance.

>> No.30566018

>>30565966
>Anon has been known to take control of frogs.
Is Parker French?
>Additionally, he has the power to create wood out of thin air and he is able to make dwarves appear from nowhere.
That's good, the dwarves can build a spider-trap of dwarven-make
>Anon has mastered the ability to cause his assailants to become terrible at diplomacy
haha, fuck your Charisma, Spidey, I'll ruin your social life!
>and he possesses the power to block powerful magnetic fields and deflect them against any adversary in sight.
Also, fuck Magneto for some reason!
>He also is able to run up walls.
Too bad I can't run for shit
>Terribly, Anon is especially vulnerable to string-based attacks.
Why does this keep happening?

>> No.30566026

Dolph Lundgren The Uber-Man has mastered the ability to take control of jellyfish. Additionally, he is able to absorb the damage from sound and redirect it toward a single foe and he has learned to fire deadly radiation from his chainsaw in a field around himself. Dolph Lundgren The Uber-Man has the power to make butterflies appear from nowhere and he has the ability to become incorporeal, but he must speak words of power to do so. He attacks with a lethal pet goat made from illusion and he is protected from damage by a tough outer shell, however only during a full moon. Dolph Lundgren The Uber-Man has been known to steal the skills of his combatants and use it against them and he possesses the power to transform fluid into wood. Also, he can become invisible and he fights wielding a radioactive bundle of magic spells. Dolph Lundgren The Uber-Man can transform any dinosaur into crystal and he developed the talent to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to amplify his intelligence. He likewise resists enemies using a poisonous cluster of spikes that also grants an outstanding flexibility and he can tunnel through solid fire.

>> No.30566032

Zenna brandishes a dangerous rocket launcher. She also can cause her adversaries to become horribly disfigured and she lords over a pack of jackals. Zenna has learned to create mental energy out of thin air and she has an astounding endurance, but this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. Also, she has the power to spin like a whirlwind and she has mastered the ability to view distant locations with her mind. Zenna developed the talent to absorb the damage from mental attacks and redirect it against any assailant in sight. Terribly, Zenna struggles with being sticky.

she has an astounding endurance, but this power fades when she is knocked unconscious.
top kek

>> No.30566050

>>30566032
>spinning
>rocket launcher
What could go wrong?

>> No.30566055

>>30564248
re-rollan

>uyfk is able to confuse the vision of an attacker, however never in darkness.
wouldn't want them to not see well in the dark
> He can take control of parrots and he has a reputation for a bewildering skill at tracking, but he must speak words of power to do so.
>uyfk possesses the power to make chickens appear from nowhere and he is protected from damage by an energy barrier.
cucco raep tiemu
>Also, he has mastered the ability to transform any creature into shadow and he has the power to deflect sonic waves.
endless shadow cuccos!
>uyfk has been known to kick night arrows from his hands in a field around himself.
kick night arrows from my hands? sounds like a combination of kamehameha and ghetto stomp
>Unfortunately, uyfk is handicapped by being ugly.
such mary jane

>> No.30566071

>Cyborg Constable boasts an unbelievable endurance. Additionally, he is able to become almost weightless and he possesses the power to communicate with elephants through a mental link. Cyborg Constable developed the talent to force werewolves to run in fear. Shamefully, Cyborg Constable is notorious for being kind of an asshole.
They're not bad powers per say. Weightless agility and high endurance are probably perfect to keep up with spiderman. Mental linking with elephants or intimidating werewolves won't help with anything unless I'm in a zoo or Africa, or if spidey somehow turned into a werewolf.
okay/10

>> No.30566076

>White Warlock has mastered the ability to force oxen to run home and cry to mama, but using this power draws a lot of attention.

How... how am I supposed to even use this?

>> No.30566086

>>30564248
>Alice can tunnel through solid plastic. Additionally, she wages war with an accurate axe, but only while carrying her amulet. Alice developed the talent to fire bullets from her club against any combatant in sight, however never while concentrating. Additionally, she possesses the power to take control of whales and she has mastered the ability to take control of kinetic energy and bend it to her will. Alice has learned to transform any spider into gold and she is protected from damage by an energy barrier. Lamentably, Alice has a weakness of being unable to see robots.

>Can transform any spider into gold
>Protected by energy barrier
>Controls kinetic energy, and has an "accurate axe" (could this bypass spider-sense?)

She'd have a good chance, I think.

>> No.30566087

>>30566076
Cause oxen to run over spidey.

>> No.30566088

>Anonymous has a reputation for an astounding ability to regenerate.
Starting off well...
>Additionally, he possesses all of the powers and talents of an owl and
So flight, night vision, et cetera.
>he has learned to make duplicates of himself.
Regenerating horde of owl-men? Awesome.
>Anonymous fights using a radioactive proboscis made from wood
A carved wooden beak that gives people cancer?
>and he has the power to squirt night arrows from his pack of spines toward any opponent close by.
The fuck is a night arrow?
Unfortunately, Anonymous endures the burden of being kind of an asshole.
Most appropriate weakness ever.

Think Spidey's pretty screwed. The weapons are stupid, but the powers are awesome.

>> No.30566117

>>30566088
>a radioactive proboscis made from wood

>Stab people
>leave radioactiv splinters
You really are kind of an asshole

>> No.30566130

Rockett Tracy has the power to take control of women. She has a super resilience and she has learned to force elks to flee. Unfortunately, Rockett Tracy becomes powerless in the presence of steel.

>> No.30566150

>>30564248
Anonymous possesses the power to transform air into plastic. Additionally, he has the power to throw night arrows from his dagger against multiple combatants and he has been known to erase the memories of others. Anonymous is able to change shape into a cockroach, but only while in pain. Additionally, he combats rivals wielding a toxic whip and he brandishes a magical knife made from titanium. Anonymous lords over a pack of germs and he is protected from damage by a force field. Shamefully, Anonymous is notorious for being ill-mannered.
---------------------------------------

I don't even

>> No.30566161

Cheese Toast is known for his remarkable vision. Additionally, he can take control of weather and bend it to his will and he developed the talent to squirt death rays from his chainsaw toward a single combatant. Cheese Toast has the power to scan the memories of others and he lords over a assortment of badgers. He likewise owns all of the powers and talents of a dolphin and he has been known to transform any pig into ice. Sadly, Cheese Toast suffers from being sticky.

>> No.30566176

>Anon attacks using a cataclysmic minigun made from titanium.
>Additionally, he has mastered the ability to take control of disease and bend it to his will.
>Unfortunately, Anon suffers from being powerless.
Haha, what

>> No.30566183

Super Tumblr has the power to confuse the emotions of an adversary. Additionally, she displays all of the powers and talents of a yak and she has been known to change shape into a squid. Super Tumblr developed the talent to skim the memories of others and she has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and use it to increase her ability to see the past. Also, she is able to view distant locations with her mind and she has learned to make duplicates of herself. Super Tumblr has a miraculous endurance, however only in extreme radiation. Sadly, Super Tumblr becomes sticky in the presence of diamond.

>> No.30566187

Captain California developed the talent to create magic out of thin air. He likewise is able to transform any spider into fluid, but this power only lasts six seconds at a time. Captain California has mastered the ability to spin like a whirlwind, however he must speak words of power to do so. Also, he wages war using a toxic rocket launcher that also grants an astounding massive subterranean lair and he wields a cataclysmic group of claws made from diamond. Captain California is known for his impressive swarm of useful gadgets and he rides an unbelievable motorcycle into battle, but using this power draws a lot of attention. He has the power to confuse the emotions of an adversary. Sadly, Captain California is notorious for being terrible at intimidating people.

>> No.30566204

>Anon possesses the power to confuse the vision of a combatant. He likewise is able to leap forward in time
seems good
>and he developed the talent to take control of zebras, however never against an alien. Anon lords over a assortment of foxes, but he must speak words of power to do so.
Uhhh, alright whatever you say
>Additionally, he rides an unbelievable Segeway scooter into battle, but never while thinking hard.
goddamnit
>Anon has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and redirect it toward a single assailant.
Neat.
> Unfortunately, Anon is deathly afraid of vegetables.

Fuck, I am so fucked. Unless I can get my zebras to eat all the vegetables in the city before Spider-man finds out my weakness I'm fucked.

>> No.30566234

>>30566183
So... basically regular Tumblr

>> No.30566242

>Anon Kun the 3rd has the power to force gorillas into a deep sleep. He likewise has learned to transform any spider into diamond.

HAHAHA I got you now Spider-Man!!! Or should I say Spider-Mond?

>Lamentably, Anon Kun the 3rd is handicapped by being powerless.

I...I was just a delusional faggot all along?

>> No.30566272

>Anon developed the talent to cause his opponents to become slimy.
Okay...
>He also has mastered the ability to make spiders appear from nowhere, but never when scared.
Uh-uh
>Unfortunately, Anon is deathly afraid of women.
Crap.

>> No.30566299

>Anonymous is able to make ninjas appear from nowhere. He likewise brandishes a devastating group of nails that can force rivals to dance a jig and he is protected from damage by body armor. Anonymous can teleport into computers and he has the power to create gold out of thin air, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Also, he carries a razor-sharp trained parrot made from wood. Lamentably, Anonymous is well-known for being kind of an asshole.

I'm good with this. I'd just harass Spiderman by going SUDDENLY NINJAS! at him at various points in time. To keep him off balance, sometimes the ninjas will be aimed at the enemy he's fighting rather than himself.

And with all the gold I can make appear out of thin air... they will truly know me as the Lord of the Dance.

>> No.30566301

>Random Nameless Supervillain possesses the power to create rock out of thin air. He also is able to transform his body into titanium, however this power only lasts one minute at a time. Random Nameless Supervillain can absorb the damage from vacuum and use it to increase his capacity at avoiding attacks, but only in darkness. He likewise has mastered the ability to transform mental energy into plastic and he has been known to take control of flies. Random Nameless Supervillain is known for his amazing wisdom and he has the power to confuse the fears of an opponent. Terribly, Random Nameless Supervillain is especially vulnerable to cloth-based attacks.

Cloth-based attacks? What... what does that even

>> No.30566321

Steve rides a magnificent horse into battle. He also has inherited a spectacular knack at fighting in the dark, but using this power draws a lot of attention. Steve has been known to take control of goats and he attacks wielding a death-dealing shield. Also, he possesses all of the powers and talents of an imp and he can spin like a whirlwind, however can only do so once an hour. Shamefully, Steve endures the burden of being clumsy.

>Rides horse
>Knack for fighting in the dark
>Clumsy
>Creates unwanted attention when fighting in the dark

Fucking Steve. Worst assassin ever. You'd think that because he is a good fighter in the dark he could kill spidey in his sleep. BUT NOOO, Steve has to ride a fucking horse to the second floor and act like the fucking elephant parade destroying every single thing on his way up.

>> No.30566326

>>30566242

"Don't you get it , Anon kun? The autism was inside you all along!"

>> No.30566394

newfag rides an awesome police call box into battle. Additionally, he has been known to take control of penguins and he can absorb the damage from starvation and use it to boost his immunity to high pressure, however only while thinking hard. He likewise has the ability to become almost weightless, however only when angry. He developed the talent to tunnel through solid water and he developed the talent to spit sonic waves from his tiara toward a single adversary. Lamentably, newfag becomes out of control during combat in the presence of string.

>> No.30566472

>>30566130
>Rockett Tracy becomes powerless in the presence of steel.

So she's powerless when handcuffed to a bed?
And I thought WW was fetish fuel

>> No.30566494

>>30564248
>Grabulon the Incredible lords over a pair of dwarves. He likewise has developed all of the powers and talents of an elephant and he possesses the power to transform sand into wood. Grabulon the Incredible is able to view distant locations with his mind. Tragically, Grabulon the Incredible becomes sticky in the presence of fluid.

BOATMURDERED'S FAVORED SON

>> No.30566555

Barge has the power to throw psionic death from his trained shark against multiple attackers. Additionally, he has the ability to become invisible. Terribly, Barge struggles with being sickly.

Uh...

>> No.30566593

>>30566301
Like if someone used a scarf to trip you, they'd end up slicing your leg off

>> No.30566653

FemAnon has the ability to become immovable. She likewise owns a stupendous attractiveness and she has learned to hurl psionic death from her amulet against multiple opponents. FemAnon has the power to take control of aging and bend it to her will and she has the power to become incorporeal. She is able to steal the physical attributes of her attackers and use it against them and she possesses the power to cause her enemies to become homeless, however this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. FemAnon has been known to make children appear from nowhere. Unfortunately, FemAnon is notorious for being woefully unskilled at driving.

>Can be immovable or incorporeal at will
>Controls aging, could be an adorable loli or super-hot woman. Also could turn Spider-Man into a Spider-Baby (or Spider-Fetus, or Spider-Octogenarian)
>If all else fails, hurl psionic death, summon kids, or just make Spider-Man homeless.

I could live with this.

>> No.30566760

>>30564248
>Some of this fits the description of my OC DONUT STEEL Mary sue Vampire selfie
What in the fuck.

Dead Ed has mastered the ability to sculpt and mold all illusion with a thought, but only against cloth. Additionally, he battles attackers using a magical rocket launcher that can force rivals to flee and he has been known to take control of gravity and bend it to his will. Dead Ed developed the talent to make duplicates of himself and he is protected from damage by a tough outer shell, however doing so drains his endurance for one week. Also, he has the power to view distant locations with his mind and he has the ability to become camouflaged, but never in shadow. Dead Ed is able to transform any vampire into shadow. Unfortunately, Dead Ed becomes weak in the presence of plastic.

>> No.30566761

>Poiuytreza brawls with a cruel axe that also grants a breathtaking attractiveness.
Hello lady, do you want to see my big axe?
>He likewise is able to confuse the vision of an enemy and he boasts an impressive power to recover quickly from wounds.
Very useful, I'm harder to hit, and if I'm hit I can heal quickly
>Poiuytreza has mastered the ability to sculpt and mold all sand with a thought
I could win any sand castle contest.
>and he has learned to force owls into another plane of existence
Because fuck Owlman.
> Lamentably, Poiuytreza is deathly afraid of antelopes.
As long as i'm not near a zoo or in Africa, it should be fine.

>> No.30567392

>>30566653

That seems very overpowered.

>> No.30567441

Darkle has been known to levitate to hell using an overwhelming minivan. He can take control of disease and bend it to his will, but this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. Darkle can become tiny, however never when well-rested. Additionally, he has a reputation for an outstanding intelligence and he attacks using a savage collection of spines. Darkle is able to scan the memories of others and he has an extraordinary ability to sense skeleton. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to copy the weapons of his enemies. Lamentably, Darkle is especially vulnerable to illusion-based attacks.

My overwhelming minivan shall conquer all!

>> No.30567469

>Anon has mastered the ability to make duplicates of herself,

however doing so drains her ability to see the past for six seconds.

She likewise can transform any puppet into a beetle and she has learned to skim the memories of others. Anon possesses the power to steal attacks of her opponents and use it against them. Sadly, Anon becomes night-blind in the presence of fire.

INFINITE BODIES.

INFINITE BODIES EVERYWHERE.

10/10 power, would immediately sell all my bodies into prostitucion and create massive whoring emp-


>however doing so drains her ability to see the past for six seconds.

Dammit, there´s always a catch. But not all that good. Most likely, i´d create bodies in a seperate room with soft walls so as not to cause traumatic effect. What´s next?

>She likewise can transform any puppet into a beetle.

Stupid and situational.

>and she has learned to skim the memories of others.

Useful, could tie into the whoring aspect.

>Anon possesses the power to steal attacks of her opponents and use it against them.

And we have a built in boucer service, Excellent!

>Sadly, Anon becomes night-blind in the presence of fire.

Fuck. No fireside beds for me

Against spiderman, uh.... Who knows?

>> No.30567502

>>30564248
>Fox possesses the power to transform his body into adamantium. He likewise fights using a radioactive gun made from sand and he is able to view distant locations with his mind. Tragically, Fox is deathly afraid of rabbits.

I laughed, Spider man is fucked against me.

>> No.30567591

Anon can become immovable, but he must speak words of power to do so. Also, he has the power to levitate to far-off galaxies, however using this power makes him incredibly massive for one day. Anon developed the talent to block psychic blasts and deflect them toward any rival close by and he has mastered the ability to make duplicates of himself. He has been known to steal the appearance of his foes and use it against them and he is able to copy the mental attributes of his adversaries. Anon has developed a wondrous strength. Shamefully, Anon becomes ill-mannered in the presence of mental energy.

what the fuck does this give me?

>> No.30567612

Wrenloft rides an overwhelming jet into battle. He has a bizarre resistance to mental attack and he can steal the appearance of his foes and use it against them. Wrenloft lords over a collection of lynxes and he is able to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and use it to magnify his vision, however never during a new moon. He likewise has been known to absorb the damage from exhaustion and redirect it against any assailant in sight and he is known for his marvelous endurance, but doing so makes him afflicted with Tourette's syndrome for six seconds. Terribly, Wrenloft becomes out of control during combat in the presence of sand.

>> No.30567616

>>30564248
The Fagtastic Four wades into combat with a frightening crossbow made from ice. Additionally, he has the power to become immovable, however only during a new moon. The Fagtastic Four is able to leap to far-off stars and he owns an awe-inspiring proficiency at demolitions. He also can transform kevlar into shadow and he has the power to read the memories of others. Terribly, The Fagtastic Four endures the burden of being unable to smell.
>im boned

>> No.30567655

>>30564248

Alright, let's try...

>Anonman has the power to run by swinging from nearby buildings using a wondrous dragon. He has learned to sculpt and mold all gold with a thought and he is able to make jellyfish appear from nowhere. Anonman possesses the power to tunnel through solid crystal and he can make duplicates of himself. Tragically, Anonman becomes clumsy in the presence of dust.

...dayum, that weakness makes me clumsy everywhere. But on a positive note, I got a wondrous dragon that I can use to become a clumsier -and drinkless- version of the Kool Aid Man.
I might suck, but maybe the dragon might manage to do something? I should be more powerful in a gold vault.

>> No.30567663

Cosgrove has a reputation for a bewildering wisdom. Also, he displays an awesome talent at intimidating people and he is protected from damage by alien technology. Cosgrove resists attackers wielding a magical chainsaw and he has been known to confuse the hearing of an antagonist. Unfortunately, Cosgrove is notorious for being extremely smelly.

>> No.30567724

Archelon combats attackers wielding a terrible BFG that can force combatants to drop all possessions. He lords over a pair of beetles and he developed the talent to squirt vibrations from his feet toward a single opponent. Archelon has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from electricity and use it to amplify his breath-taking rubber refuge. Tragically, Archelon takes harm from exposure to mental energy.

>> No.30567749

Rodger is able to deflect vibrations. He possesses the power to transform his body into cloth and he has been known to become incredibly massive. Rodger has the power to view distant locations with his mind, however only while concentrating. Also, he has learned to take control of goats and he has mastered the ability to communicate with beetles verbally. Rodger can transform any frog into a woman. Shamefully, Rodger struggles with being sickly.

>Rodger can transform any frog into a woman.

YES PLEASE!

Here I come, Emma Stone!

>> No.30567758

>>30567392
If it wasn't random, I'd just stick with age manipulation (and maybe child-summoning). That in and of itself is probably overpowered.

>> No.30567923

The Manhandler is known for his bizarre resistance to mental attack. He developed the talent to tunnel through solid silver and he has the power to make whales appear from nowhere. The Manhandler possesses the power to communicate with elves telepathically and he has learned to transform any cockroach into a fish. Additionally, he combats antagonists with a radioactive crossbow that can force enemies to dance a jig and he has been known to change shape into a computer. Unfortunately, The Manhandler has a weakness of being slow.

Well the whales from nowhere and radioactive crossbow of Otto's Irresistible Dance is pretty cool, but being slow is a pretty big drawback against Spidey. Fortunately, I can lie in wait disguised as a computer, and take him out with one carefully orchestrated barrage of whales.

>> No.30567932

>Anon lords over a collection of sharks.
Meh, Aquaman tier power.
>Additionally, he possesses the power to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and use it to boost his ability to sense cat
While the cat sensing isn't so useful, the absorb physical damage is.
>and he has an impressive mountain fortress carved from rock, however only in darkness.
Likely less hardcore Boatmurdered, but exists only at night.
>Anon can sculpt and mold all steel with a thought, but only while carrying his staff.
This. This right here might be my saving grace. How much steel do you have on you right now?
>He also has mastered the ability to view distant locations with his mind
Decent but not especially useful for anti-spidy
>and he has learned to force elks to dance a jig, but this power only lasts ten minutes at a time.
Screw you elk-man!
>Lamentably, Anon is deathly afraid of turtles.
Oh darn, this will suurreelly be my ddooommm.

Meh, not great odds all round.

>> No.30567982

>Anon has been known to force goats to reveal their innermost secrets, but he must speak words of power to do so. Also, he possesses the power to communicate with bisons with gestures and he has mastered the ability to confuse the strategies of a rival. Anon developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind, however never in shadow. Shamefully, Anon has a weakness of being foolish.

Fear me.

>> No.30568196

>>30564248
>Beefslab Pecsaplenty has mastered the ability to confuse the emotions of an opponent. Additionally, he can create glass out of thin air, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Beefslab Pecsaplenty is protected from damage by a force field and he rides an unheard-of minivan into battle. He likewise fights using an explosive laser cannon that also grants an overwhelming capacity at avoiding attacks, but doing so makes him afflicted with Tourette's syndrome for one day. Terribly, Beefslab Pecsaplenty is well-known for being unable to smell
Goddammit

>> No.30568340

>Smash McRagefist lords over a horde of flies. He has learned to force starfish to drop all possessions and he developed the talent to view distant locations with his mind. Smash McRagefist has been known to tunnel through solid gold and he battles enemies with a cruel proboscis that also grants a terrific resistance to mental attack. He likewise possesses the power to transform any parrot into a snake, however only against cloth. Smash McRagefist is protected from damage by a silver-like hide and he has mastered the ability to make duplicates of himself. Tragically, Smash McRagefist becomes sticky in the presence of dust.
> He likewise possesses the power to transform any parrot into a snake, however only against cloth.
The fuck?

>> No.30569150

>>30564248
anon has learned to force puppets to cower in fear. Also, he is able to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and redirect it toward any attacker close by and he has the power to confuse the memories of a rival. anon has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to augment his horde of tools and he has been known to communicate with machines through a mental link. He likewise can create crystal out of thin air, however never while performing a series of gestures. anon developed the talent to cause his antagonists to become stupid and he possesses the power to view distant locations with his mind. Sadly, anon suffers from being out of control during combat.

>> No.30569204

>>30564248
>Ioanna has mastered the ability to confuse the strategies of a foe. She also is able to communicate with lions from a distance and she developed the talent to steal the mental attributes of her assailants and use it against them. Ioanna has the ability to become gigantic, but only in winter. She rides a bewildering car into battle and she possesses the power to transform any cockroach into wood, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Ioanna has been known to change shape into a nightmare and she has the power to transform any man into a gorilla. Unfortunately, Ioanna is infamous for being blind.

wat

>> No.30570659

>Mr. Anon can transform any cow into cloth. He battles antagonists wielding a razor-sharp laser cannon that can force opponents to run in fear and he has the power to make duplicates of himself. Tragically, Mr. Anon has a weakness of being powerless.
Wat

>> No.30570921

an amusing novelty hat is able to tunnel through solid magic. Also, it has been known to take control of disease and bend it to its will and it developed the talent to absorb the damage from mental attacks and redirect it in a field around itself. an amusing novelty hat wades into combat wielding a terrible sai and it has the power to cause its combatants to become afflicted with Tourette's syndrome. It is known for its staggering intelligence and it can take control of scorpions. an amusing novelty hat possesses the power to create silver out of thin air. Unfortunately, an amusing novelty hat is especially vulnerable to illusion-based attacks.

>> No.30572449

>Lady Killer is able to tunnel through solid air. She is protected from damage by power armor and she wades into combat with an accurate pack of spines that also grants a remarkable proficiency at ventriloquism. Lady Killer has been known to erase the memories of others and she displays all of the powers and talents of a salamander. Also, she has learned to transform any parrot into a starfish and she wages war using a destructive pistol. Lady Killer can transform illusion into corbomite. Shamefully, Lady Killer is well-known for being kind of an asshole.

>> No.30572981

>Anon possesses the power to sculpt and mold all magic with a thought.
>Additionally, he is protected from damage by a magic shield and he can communicate with zebras verbally.
>Anon has mastered the ability to steal the skills of his opponents and use it against them and he has been known to copy the appearance of his antagonists.
>Unfortunately, Anon takes harm from exposure to cloth.

>> No.30573048

>Guy has mastered the ability to take control of rats. Also, he has the ability to become almost weightless and he possesses the power to transform any skeleton into gold. Guy developed the talent to transform mental energy into kevlar and he is protected from damage by a force field. Additionally, he has been known to force seahorses to tell the truth. Sadly, Guy is well-known for being stupid.

Shit. If he weren't so fucking dumb, he could just turn Spiderman's skeleton to gold and that would be the end of that. As is, he's probably going to fly around like a retard propelled by great jets of kevlar.

>> No.30575384

>Biggus Dickus is able to tunnel through solid mental energy. He likewise brandishes an explosive pattern of fangs and he is protected from damage by body armor. Biggus Dickus can leap to any point in the universe using an exceptional humvee and he has mastered the ability to confuse the smell of a rival. Additionally, he has learned to spin like a whirlwind. Sadly, Biggus Dickus is deathly afraid of birds.
>Biggus Dickus
>travels the universe in a humvee

>> No.30576082

Dave is able to create dust out of thin air. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to transform any vegetable into wood and he possesses the power to make duplicates of himself, however doing so drains his skill at intimidating people for one week. Dave has learned to force men to drop all possessions and he has the power to levitate to distant stars. He has been known to become camouflaged and he has the power to absorb the damage from magnetism and redirect it against a series of foes. Tragically, Dave is infamous for being kind of an asshole.

It's just what I wanted....

>> No.30579283

>>30564248
>Mario displays a super fame throughout the nation, however never in the presence of a woman. It likewise possesses the power to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and use it to magnify its series of useful gadgets and it has learned to transform its body into air. Mairo developed the talent to transform adamantium into illusion, but only in shadow. It also has been known to cause its combatants to become out of control during combat and it wrangles with attackers using a destructive BFG that can force foes to flee. Mario has a legendary mountain fortress carved from cloth, but only when happy. Additionally, it is known for its phenomenal intelligence. Shamefully, Mario has a weakness of being stupid.

what?

>> No.30579333

>>30564248
boobs can fly up the sides of buildings using a miraculous sport-utility vehicle, but never while thinking hard. Additionally, he possesses the power to confuse the emotions of an opponent, however doing so drains his proficiency at handling animals for one minute. boobs developed the talent to tunnel through solid silver and he has been known to become incorporeal. Also, he has learned to absorb the damage from starvation and redirect it toward a single attacker, but this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. boobs has an unimaginable horde of tools. Shamefully, boobs has a weakness of being extremely smelly.

>> No.30579405

>Anon wields a radioactive polearm made from string. He likewise has been known to jump to a microscopic world and he has been known to steal the appearance of his attackers and use it against them. Anon rides an unimaginable dragon into battle and he developed the talent to block kinetic shockwaves and deflect them toward a single adversary, but never in shadow. He has a reputation for an exceptional ability to see the past and he can spin like a whirlwind. Anon has learned to view distant locations with his mind. Sadly, Anon has a weakness of being clumsy.
>Dragon
I win.

>> No.30579417

>>30564248
>Setsuna F. Seiei has the power to tunnel through solid corbomite, but doing so makes him out of control during combat for ten minutes. He also possesses the power to edit the memories of others and he has learned to communicate with monkeys through a mental link, however never in winter. Sadly, Setsuna F. Seiei becomes unable to see bisons in the presence of wood.

These powers are fucking useless. Also, what's corbomite?

>> No.30579460

>>30579333
>he has learned to absorb the damage from starvation and redirect it toward a single attacker
I don't know whether this is the most or least useful ability this guy has.

>> No.30579512

Poop has been known to take control of jackals, but can only do so twice a day. He lords over a series of cockroaches and he wades into combat wielding a cataclysmic longbow. Poop possesses the power to copy attacks of his enemies and he has learned to steal the appearance of his rivals and use it against them. Additionally, he has a reputation for a miraculous resistance to mental attack. Shamefully, Poop has a weakness of being weak.

>Taskmaster/Chameleon hybrid villain with a magic bow, some cockroaches, and jackals if they happen to be around
>my only weakness is weakness

Fucking what.

>> No.30579521

>Surge Ironstag has mastered the ability to transform his body into corbomite. Also, he is protected from damage by an energy barrier and he has been known to become incorporeal. Surge Ironstag is able to kick vibrations from his morningstar against any rival in sight and he has the ability to teleport to any point in the universe. He also possesses the power to make duplicates of himself. Terribly, Surge Ironstag struggles with being foolish.

I got this. Even being foolish, these powers are too good.

>> No.30579542

>>30566018
>haha, fuck your Charisma, Spidey, I'll ruin your social life!

This is much funnier than it has any right to be.

>> No.30579572

Maxwell possesses the power to take control of skeletons. He also developed the talent to create gold out of thin air and he is able to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and use it to boost his wisdom. Maxwell carries a radioactive stinger that can force rivals to tell the truth, but only in winter. Also, he has learned to view distant locations with his mind and he has developed an incredible resistance to mental attack, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Maxwell has been known to transform air into corbomite, but this power only lasts one week at a time. He likewise rides a super jet into battle. Tragically, Maxwell struggles with being afflicted with Tourette's syndrome.

> He also developed the talent to create gold out of thin air and he is able to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and use it to boost his wisdom.

Yeah I win.

>> No.30579642

>>30564248
Child Raperson owns a breathtaking ability to see the past. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to copy the mental attributes of his combatants and he developed the talent to tunnel through solid silver, but this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. Child Raperson battles foes wielding a wicked morningstar made from glass and he possesses the power to take control of flies. He also has learned to steal defenses of his opponents and use it against them and he is known for his unbelievable fame throughout the nation, however doing so drains his immunity to darkness for one hour. Child Raperson is protected from damage by an energy barrier and he is able to force zombies to flee. Additionally, he has been known to communicate with butterflies verbally, but this power only lasts one day at a time. Child Raperson can skim the memories of others and he has the power to deflect electricity, but only during a full moon. He can change shape into a lion, but doing so makes him partially paralyzed for six seconds. Child Raperson can transform any beetle into shadow, but only when happy. He likewise can make duplicates of himself, but can only do so once a day. Terribly, Child Raperson is especially vulnerable to illusion-based attacks.

>> No.30579905

>Dudeman possesses the power to make duplicates of himself. He likewise is able to take control of high pressure and bend it to his will and he developed the talent to force giraffes to tell the truth. Dudeman has been known to deflect kinetic shockwaves and he can create dust out of thin air. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to erase the memories of others and he attacks wielding a cruel quarterstaff that also grants an astounding dexterity, but he must speak words of power to do so. Shamefully, Dudeman struggles with being powerless.
>Shamefully, Dudeman struggles with being powerless.
>powerless

Oh ok.

>> No.30580136

>Laura displays an unheard-of flexibility. She is able to block explosive missiles and deflect them against any assailant in sight and she can sculpt and mold all diamond with a thought. Laura has been known to become almost weightless and she has mastered the ability to take control of radiation and bend it to her will. Additionally, she can become immovable and she possesses the power to transform her body into fluid. Terribly, Laura becomes partially paralyzed in the presence of gold.

notbad/10

>> No.30580184

>Faget has mastered the ability to steal all powers of his enemies and use it against them. He also possesses the power to force badgers to ramble incoherently and he has been known to transform any bison into illusion. Faget is able to become tiny and he developed the talent to absorb the damage from mental attacks and redirect it against a series of foes. Additionally, he has the power to communicate with cats in any language and he can walk backward in time. Faget has a reputation for a breathtaking massive subterranean lair. Lamentably, Faget is deathly afraid of flies.

2ez.

Seriously, Spidey is FUCKED.

>> No.30580302

Meganon boasts a marvelous flexibility. Also, he has been known to walk into the bodies of his assailants using an awe-inspiring jetpack and he has the power to transform kevlar into rubber. Meganon rides an incredible jet into battle and he developed the talent to squirt death rays from his pistol against a series of combatants. Additionally, he is able to steal the physical attributes of his enemies and use it against them and he has been known to make duplicates of himself. Meganon has learned to copy any one power of his foes, however can only do so twice a day. Shamefully, Meganon becomes diseased in the presence of glass.


Fuck, and it was going so well until the glass part. I can't even walk into his city without catching a cold.

Walking into people using a jetpack tho. Deadpool, suck it.

>> No.30580332

>>30580184
Well, unless Spidey manages to catch a bunch of flies, which he may be able to do, being a spider.

But honestly being able to go back in time is broken and he has no defense against it. Only power I need.

>> No.30580384

>>30564248
>Burr can copy all powers of his antagonists, but this power only lasts one week at a time. Unfortunately, Burr is handicapped by being afflicted with Tourette's syndrome.


So I turn into an unaltered spiderman

>> No.30580508

Captain Fuckspiders lords over a horde of wolves. Additionally, he has learned to launch night arrows from his cluster of fangs against any rival in sight, but only in the presence of an ox. Captain Fuckspiders displays an incredible sense of smell and he combats assailants using a devastating swarm of spikes made from ice. He likewise has been known to make duplicates of himself and he developed the talent to communicate with rhinoceroses in any language, however never during a full moon. Captain Fuckspiders is able to deflect dazzling illumination. Shamefully, Captain Fuckspiders becomes clueless in the presence of fire.

Spiky Wolfman, basically. Maybe if I tame an ox I can be stronger? Honestly, this is kind of a toss-up, because last I checked spidey was vulnerable to being stabbed and I can duplicate myself.

>> No.30580561

>>30564248
>Guy who fights spiders has learned to communicate with fish telepathically. He also has a magnificent endurance and he is able to fly faster than the speed of thought using a spectacular dragon. Guy who fights spiders has the power to change shape into a werewolf and he is able to make duplicates of himself. He developed the talent to transform any octopus into a vegetable and he has the ability to become tiny. Guy who fights spiders has been known to kick Lightning Bolt from his pet dog in a field around himself, however he must speak words of power to do so. Tragically, Guy who fights spiders is especially vulnerable to ice-based attacks.

Pretty good if I flying tackle him from my dragon that moves faster than thought.

>> No.30580594

>Adolf Hitler has learned to take control of weather and bend it to his will. Additionally, he has the power to cause his foes to become night-blind and he is able to absorb the damage from kinetic energy and redirect it toward a single antagonist. Adolf Hitler has a terrific agility and he conquers rivals using a destructive axe. Also, he has a reputation for a wondrous talent at disguise, but he must speak words of power to do so. Sadly, Adolf Hitler is deathly afraid of hats.

Honestly, way, way above Spider-man's level. I'm like Storm+Spider-Man's agility, and I am totally immune to being punched.

>> No.30580933

>>30566653
>FemAnon is notorious for being woefully unskilled at driving
So... where's the difference from normal?

>> No.30581167

>>30579905
All that means is you use technology to do that stuff.

>> No.30581244

>>30564248
THE MUSTACHE has mastered the ability to view distant locations with his mind. He also wrangles with enemies with a terrible laser cannon that also grants a bewildering power to recover quickly from wounds and he has been known to steal the skills of his combatants and use it against them. THE MUSTACHE has the power to become incorporeal and he displays an exceptional sense of smell, but only when angry. He developed the talent to create fire out of thin air and he is able to transform crystal into glass. Sadly, THE MUSTACHE becomes sticky in the presence of sand.

so wait does my lazer heal me or him?

>> No.30581357

Man-Super developed the talent to squirt explosive missiles from his rifle against any adversary in sight. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to transform cloth into glass, however only in shadow. Man-Super possesses the power to cause his attackers to become confused and he conquers combatants with a cataclysmic minigun that also grants a legendary power to recover quickly from wounds. He likewise has learned to tunnel through solid steel and he has the power to read the memories of others. Man-Super can take control of owls, but doing so makes him clueless for five minutes. Additionally, he has inherited all of the powers and talents of a bison. Terribly, Man-Super struggles with being unable to smell.

...Yeah, I could probably take Spiderman. And I'm not sure how "I can't smell" is a weakness, scent based attacks wouldn't work on me. Though I guess poisons might be more dangerous...

>> No.30582879

>Titty Monster is protected from damage by a force field, but never in extreme radiation. Additionally, she possesses the power to spin like a whirlwind and she has developed an impressive utility belt that always comes in handy, however can only do so eight times a day. Titty Monster developed the talent to make yaks appear from nowhere and she wrangles with rivals wielding a dangerous shotgun that can force assailants to reveal their innermost secrets, but only while performing a series of gestures. She has learned to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and use it to amplify her mountain fortress carved from magic. Lamentably, Titty Monster is especially vulnerable to crystal-based attacks.

>> No.30583299

"Cooper is able to make duplicates of himself, but using this power draws a lot of attention. Additionally, he displays all of the powers and talents of a dolphin and he possesses the power to transform any werewolf into water. Cooper has the power to become almost weightless, however never while performing a series of gestures. He wrangles with enemies using a deadly dagger that also grants an incredible dexterity. Terribly, Cooper is deathly afraid of whales. "

Umm...I....ummm....I...well....fuck.

>> No.30583342

Mo'Gilmo' is able to spin like a whirlwind. He also possesses the power to transform shadow into magic, however this power only lasts one day at a time. Mo'Gilmo' has the power to copy the mental attributes of his foes and he can sculpt and mold all fluid with a thought. Additionally, he has learned to make zombies appear from nowhere and he brawls using a razor-sharp cluster of magic spells made from mental energy. Mo'Gilmo' is protected from damage by resilient skin, but never when happy. Tragically, Mo'Gilmo' takes harm from exposure to fire.

So as long as I'm sad/angry and not on fire...I think I can take out Spidey

>> No.30583387

>(Anon's real name) has mastered the ability to transform any bee into a nightmare, however he must speak words of power to do so. He also possesses the power to steal any talent of his enemies and use it against them and he is able to absorb the damage from disease and use it to amplify his knack at fighting in the dark. (Anon's real name) combats combatants with an accurate pack of spikes that can force antagonists into a deep sleep and he developed the talent to sculpt and mold all glass with a thought. Additionally, he has learned to make duplicates of himself, but this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. (Anon's real name) is known for his uncommon massive subterranean lair. Shamefully, (Anon's real name) is especially vulnerable to water-based attacks.

That is a strange mix of weird-ass abilities, but it looks like I may be able to beat Spidey-man with these.
NIGHTMARE BEES BOO-YAH!

>> No.30583511

>>30580594

Hats aren't too rare.

>> No.30585627

this is a very odd character
>Rein has the power to absorb the damage from high pressure and use it to augment his mountain fortress carved from shadow. He is able to become gigantic, but he must speak words of power to do so. Rein has been known to spin like a whirlwind and he can become invisible. Unfortunately, Rein takes harm from exposure to wood.

>> No.30585665

>>30564248
Dorples has learned to deflect explosive missiles. Additionally, he resists rivals with a devastating crossbow and he is able to tunnel through solid silver, but only when well-rested. Dorples has the power to transform his body into gold and he brawls wielding a magical longbow made from diamond. He also can take control of vibrations and bend it to his will and he developed the talent to erase the memories of others, however can only do so once an hour. Terribly, Dorples suffers from being insane.

I don't even know.

>> No.30585712

Anon is known for his spectacular immunity to kinetic energy. He likewise has been known to absorb the damage from mental attacks and redirect it toward a single adversary, but this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. Anon has a reputation for an uncommon leadership ability and he has learned to deflect lasers. Terribly, Anon struggles with being weak.

>> No.30585719

Jackson Jones brawls wielding a toxic BFG that can force assailants to tell the truth. He likewise possesses the power to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and redirect it against any foe in sight and he is able to change shape into a sorceror, but only when concentrating. Jackson Jones developed the talent to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to increase his vision, however only while thinking hard. Also, he has been known to confuse the emotions of an opponent and he has the power to take control of gravity and bend it to his will, but he must speak words of power to do so. Unfortunately, Jackson Jones is deathly afraid of octopi.

>Jackson Jones - The Invincible Magic Psion

...yeah, he'd be fine. Just don't pit him against Doctor Octopus.

>> No.30585732

>>30585719
>TELL THE TRUTH OR I'LL BLAST YOU WITH MY POISONOUS GIANT GUN
>This is coming from a Sorcerer

>> No.30585765

>>30564248
Tal developed the talent to change shape into a giraffe. Additionally, she is able to spin like a whirlwind and she is protected from damage by resilient skin. Tal has the power to become almost weightless and she resists attackers wielding a terrifying proboscis. She also has been known to hurl deafening sounds from her longbow in a field around herself and she is able to become invisible. Unfortunately, Tal takes harm from exposure to mental energy.

This is awesome!

>> No.30585773

>>30585732
I think the implication is that the horrifically poisoned victim is forced to tell the truth about things as they die. And looking back over Jackson, I'm pretty sure he hit the jackpot with regards to abilities.
>Toxic Truth Gun
>Physical damage redirection
>Change into form of... sorceror!
>Mental damage to improved sight
>Emotional confusion
>Gravity control
>Subject of phobia does not live on land

>> No.30585809

Asking more than one power and not wanting a weakness is greed, I'll fight spider man naked and unarmed but with all the valor I have.


>anon has the power to transform any whale into a ninja. Terribly, anon takes harm from exposure to cloth.

>> No.30585841

>Destructomancer can sculpt and mold all steel with a thought. He likewise has learned to transform his body into fluid and he has the power to become incorporeal, however can only do so once an hour. Destructomancer wields a devastating pistol made from crystal and he has mastered the ability to block psionic death and deflect them toward any assailant close by. Additionally, he possesses the power to steal any one power of his adversaries and use it against them and he is able to transform any yak into physical matter. Destructomancer has been known to communicate with sorcerors with gestures. Lamentably, Destructomancer is deathly afraid of elks.
Awesome. Now I just have to find a drawfag...

>> No.30585848

>>30585841
>communicate with sorcerors with gestures.
I'm picturing gang signs and posing.

>> No.30585859

Cole fights with an accurate energy blade made from gold. Additionally, he resists enemies wielding a savage beak that can force antagonists into another plane of existence and he has mastered the ability to deflect deafening sounds. Unfortunately, Cole is especially vulnerable to shadow-based attacks.

Hmm. I don't know. You tell me.

>> No.30585884

>>30585859
>My name is also Cole
Cole is able to take control of kinetic energy and bend it to his will. He also has the power to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and redirect it against any attacker in sight and he rides a miraculous Segeway scooter into battle. Cole has been known to communicate with antelopes verbally. Sadly, Cole is notorious for being afflicted with Tourette's syndrome.

>> No.30585900

Estes man has learned to make whales appear from nowhere. He likewise is protected from damage by a magic shield and he developed the talent to copy any talent of his enemies. Estes man has mastered the ability to view distant locations with his mind and he lords over a bundle of birds, but only in bright light. Additionally, he has been known to block bullets and deflect them against any attacker in sight and he has the power to create titanium out of thin air. Estes man has an unbelievable willpower. Shamefully, Estes man is deathly afraid of cows.

>> No.30585901

anon rides a miraculous skateboard into battle. Additionally, he lords over a set of rhinoceroses, but only while thinking hard. anon has the power to leap to hell, however using this power makes him invisible for ten minutes. He also has a wondrous sense of hearing. Shamefully, anon is infamous for being deaf.

>He also has a wondrous sense of hearing.
>Shamefully, anon is infamous for being deaf.
wat

>> No.30585919

>>30564248

Potato Man combats assailants with a terrifying rifle made from adamantium, however doing so drains his fortitude for one hour. He likewise has the power to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and redirect it against any rival in sight and he possesses the power to transform any sloth into water. Potato Man has learned to tunnel through solid glass, but never in shadow. Additionally, he developed the talent to absorb the damage from gravity and use it to augment his agility, but doing so makes him clumsy for two days. Potato Man is able to throw psionic death from his hands toward any opponent close by and he is known for his stupendous flexibility. Lamentably, Potato Man takes harm from exposure to wood.

>Well shit

>> No.30585928

>>30585919
also this one.

The Flying Fetus has been known to levitate to a microscopic world using an awesome humvee. It has a reputation for an unbelievable vision and it is able to edit the memories of others. The Flying Fetus developed the talent to communicate with dinosaurs verbally, however doing so drains its attractiveness for ten minutes. Shamefully, The Flying Fetus is well-known for being diseased.

>> No.30586180

>Amazo developed the talent to deflect deadly radiation. He likewise has a bizarre utility belt that always comes in handy and he has learned to spin like a whirlwind. Amazo wrangles with enemies wielding a savage stinger. Tragically, Amazo is well-known for being kind of an asshole.

This fucking guy. Not a chance, unless it's a banter fight or I have something on that belt that can save me from a serious beating.

>> No.30586212

>sdas resists foes with a toxic crossbow that also grants an uncommon mountain fortress carved from mental energy. He has the power to become almost weightless and he is able to throw heat beams from his boomerang toward a single antagonist. sdas possesses the power to confuse the vision of a combatant and he developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind. Additionally, he has a reputation for a mind-blowing resilience, but this power only lasts six seconds at a time. sdas brandishes a radioactive pattern of spines that can force rivals into another plane of existence and he has inherited all of the powers and talents of a badger, however only while concentrating. Shamefully, sdas is especially vulnerable to plastic-based attacks.

Good lord.

>> No.30586222

>>30564248
/pol/ has been known to make computers appear from nowhere, but never in winter. He also has learned to steal the mental attributes of his combatants and use it against them, however using this power makes him gigantic for one hour. /pol/ developed the talent to create kevlar out of thin air and he has the power to take control of ghosts. Also, he is able to copy attacks of his enemies and he has mastered the ability to block javelins and deflect them toward a distant area. Tragically, /pol/ has a weakness of being diseased.
OH MY FUCK

>> No.30586253

>>30564248
>Bob has mastered the ability to make duplicates of himself. Also, he possesses the power to tunnel through solid air, but never while concentrating. Bob can rocket into the astral plane using an incredible tank and he is known for his extraordinary immunity to electricity. Additionally, he can transform corbomite into shadow and he has been known to become gigantic. Bob developed the talent to transform his body into illusion and he is able to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and redirect it toward a single attacker. Lamentably, Bob is especially vulnerable to rubber-based attacks.

I am Bob the Mighty! Only the Rubber Man shall defeat my multiple Giant Illusory bodies!

>> No.30586256

>>30564248
Dragon Dildorion has the power to transform dust into plastic. It has mastered the ability to change shape into a fly and it has the ability to leap by swinging from nearby buildings. Dragon Dildorion has been known to block fireballs and deflect them toward a single adversary and it has learned to scan the memories of others. Additionally, it is known for its unheard-of agility and it has a reputation for a staggering combat sense. Dragon Dildorion can become tiny and it conquers combatants with a devastating trained horse made from rubber.

It's bang on

>> No.30586418

>picking more than 1 power for your character

It's like you don't care about theme. In the meanwhile I'll enjoy supervillainy as The Talented Rosco, a man with the power to mentally communicate with zebras and a penchant for laziness.

>> No.30586526

>>30586418
dsaF has mastered the ability to make ants appear from nowhere. Terribly, dsaF is infamous for being kind of an asshole.

>HAHAHA! GOT ANTS IN YOUR PANTS, FUCKHEAD?

>> No.30586540

>>30586526
dsaF has the power to become tiny. Lamentably, dsaF has a weakness of being woefully unskilled at hiding.
lel

>> No.30586566

>>30564248

Shin has the power to copy the physical attributes of her enemies. She also has learned to tunnel through solid shadow and she has the ability to slide from rooftop to rooftop using an extraordinary plane, however only in extreme darkness. Shin has the power to become immovable. Tragically, Shin takes harm from exposure to fluid.

>> No.30586746

>>30586526

Now that's a terrifying power.

>> No.30587246

Xerox has mastered the ability to transform any dinosaur into a sloth. He also conquers attackers with a magical tentacle and he has the power to transform steel into fire. Sadly, Xerox is deathly afraid of creatures.

Worst superhero ever.

>> No.30589172

>>30579572
>Maxwell possesses the power to take control of skeletons

But what if I said that there's a skeleton inside Spiderman?

>> No.30589224

>>30564248
The Dude has inherited all of the powers and talents of a chicken. Also, he resists rivals using a magical rocket launcher made from fluid and he possesses the power to change shape into a bird, however only during a full moon. The Dude fights wielding a venomous pair of spikes that also grants a magnificent strength and he has a reputation for an amazing willpower. He developed the talent to hurl bullets from his rocket launcher toward a single antagonist and he has the ability to become gigantic. Lamentably, The Dude is well-known for being rigidly inflexible.

>> No.30592151

> Bob conquers combatants using a cataclysmic rocket launcher. He likewise can become incorporeal and he has the power to absorb the damage from radiation and use it to magnify his flexibility. Bob has been known to view distant locations with his mind and he possesses the power to steal all powers of his adversaries and use it against them. He developed the talent to transform his body into air and he wades into combat wielding a toxic trained badger that also grants a super ability to predict the future, but this power only lasts ten minutes at a time. Terribly, Bob is especially vulnerable to cloth-based attacks.
I think Bob and his Badger win this one.

>> No.30592399

>>30564248
Anon resists foes with a razor-sharp gun that also grants a staggering mountain fortress carved from gold.

Fuck I'd resist foes too with that.

>> No.30592567

>This asshole possesses the power to create dust out of thin air.
How... useful?
>Additionally, he has mastered the ability to make dinosaurs appear from nowhere and he has learned to take control of heat and bend it to his will.
Fuck yeah, now we're going places! Have fun fighting my army of velociraptors, Spidey!
>This asshole attacks with an explosive longbow made from magic.
Looking good!
>Shamefully, This asshole is especially vulnerable to kevlar-based attacks.
Eh, I'll be fine.

>> No.30592785

>Anon has the power to scan the memories of others. Additionally, he developed the talent to transform magic into kevlar and he is able to transform any cat into crystal. Anon has a miraculous resistance to mental attack and he can rocket through the vacuum of space using an unusual assault vehicle. He likewise lords over a arrangement of monkeys and he rides an extraordinary dragon into battle. Anon has mastered the ability to throw mental shockwaves from his chainsaw toward any assailant close by. Shamefully, Anon is especially vulnerable to ice-based attacks.

Yeah, I don't know about this one.

>> No.30592893

>Bobanon developed the talent to tunnel through solid shadow.
Uh...I can teleport through shadows...or I can tunnel any wall with a shadow on it?....Meh.

>He likewise fights using a magical club made from corbomite and he lords over a cluster of dolphins.
SO I'm Aqua-caveman.

>Bobanon displays an incredible willpower and he has the power to become almost weightless, but using this power makes him immovable for ten minutes.
Weightless but immobile. Niche uses, but seems pointless.

>Additionally, he has learned to create magic out of thin air, however doing so drains his sense of hearing for five minutes.
"BAM!" Magic right there, impressive huh?...What?"

>Bobanon possesses all of the powers and talents of a yak and he can become gigantic.
Well fuck.

>Terribly, Bobanon endures the burden of being unable to smell.
Considering I have the powers of a yak, I can tolerate this. Giant Aqua-caveyak, can turn weightless and immobile, and can tunnel through shadows.

Yeah, I'm well-fucked.

>> No.30592983

One more time

>Mr Magic developed the talent to view distant locations with his mind, but never in shadow.
Scrying could be handy.

>Additionally, he has the power to sculpt and mold all air with a thought and he is known for his awesome resilience.
FUCK YOU SPIDERMAN, I'M AN AIRBENDER!

>Mr Magic can force seahorses into another plane of existence, however this power only lasts one minute at a time.
AND FUCK YOUR SEAHORSES.

>He likewise has a remarkable knack at fighting in the dark, but this power fades when he is knocked unconscious.
Oh, well I guess I better not get knocked unconscious, or my fighting ability might suffer.(I WONDER WHY)

>Mr Magic fights using a frightening club that also grants an exceptional skill at handling animals.
AND FUCK YOUR SKULL. Also, I can have the seahorses dissapear before the fight, then have them attack from fucking nowhere, using my airbending to blast them at it. Flying ninja seahorses GO!

>Shamefully, Mr Magic is notorious for being tired.
And I'm always tired. Well shit.

Seems like I can do well enough as long as I don't knocked unconscious.

>> No.30593111

flexo has the power to steal the skills of his enemies and use it against them. He likewise is able to block death rays and deflect them toward a single combatant and he can transform any earthworm into steel, however doing so drains his ability to sense cow for one hour. flexo brawls with a wicked group of claws made from water and he can walk by swinging from nearby buildings. He developed the talent to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and redirect it against multiple assailants and he has been known to transform his body into shadow. flexo wages war wielding a terrible trained fish that also grants a legendary flexibility. Shamefully, flexo is deathly afraid of cockroaches.

>> No.30596035

>Lazard is known for his fantastic skill at repairing stuff. He also has the power to force jellyfish to tell the truth and he possesses the power to create cloth out of thin air, however only during a new moon. Lazard is able to slide along ramps of kevlar using a marvelous horse, but never while in pain. Shamefully, Lazard endures the burden of being ugly.

pretty sure spidey would laugh himself to death

>> No.30596369

>>30564248
>Ritualsacrifice has mastered the ability to make duplicates of itself, but doing so makes it partially paralyzed for two days
Well that's bloody useful if I have like a couple of years to prepare.

>It has the power to fire powerful magnetic fields from its energy blade toward a single enemy and it has learned to transform its body into plastic.
Okay, energy blades. That's a start. Not sure about the plastics though..

>Ritualsacrifice possesses the power to block fireballs and deflect them toward a single assailant, however doing so drains its skill at diplomacy for one day.
"IT DID NOT HIT ME! IT DID NOT~"

>Also, it has been known to run through time using an outstanding truck
Wait...what? So it can time travel but ONLY if someone leaves their kickass 18 wheeler lying around? Also it notes I 'run'-do I bounce off its roof or something.

>it fights using a terrifying rocket launcher that can force adversaries to obey its every command, but it must speak words of power to do so.
So I'm armed robbery man all of a sudden?

>Ritualsacrifice is able to confuse the smell of a combatant.
...I guess...

>Unfortunately, Ritualsacrifice is deathly afraid of zebras.
Well at least it's not bloody string attacks but I can't ruin Parkers trip with the kids.

TL;DR I guess... Depending on what's paralyzed/which directions I run in I may have an awesome combo, but otherwise it's pic related.

>> No.30597270

>Duperman developed the talent to transform his body into fire, however this power only lasts two days at a time. Also, he has developed a bewildering resistance to mental attack and he has learned to absorb the damage from exhaustion and use it to magnify his knack at fighting in the dark, but he must speak words of power to do so. Duperman rides a fantastic truck into battle and he has the power to communicate with badgers through a mental link. Terribly, Duperman takes harm from exposure to ice.
So I can become fire and I have a cool truck. Pretty much everything else is either mostly useless in general or not useful against Spider-Man. And I don't doubt there will be an inconvenient tank of liquid nitrogen in the arena we fight in for no reason. So probably I get my ass kicked.

>> No.30597429

>>30564248
>http://www.rps.net/cgi-bin/stone/randpower.pl
Uhh......

Anya rides an exceptional police call box into battle. She likewise possesses the power to steal any talent of her enemies and use it against them and she has inherited all of the powers and talents of a sloth. Anya possesses a bewildering breath-taking titanium refuge and she has the power to skim the memories of others. She has learned to absorb the damage from darkness and use it to augment her sense of hearing, but doing so makes her stupid for one hour. Terribly, Anya becomes blind in the presence of ice.

>> No.30597472

>>30597429
Please tell me you drew that just now.

>> No.30597739

>>30597472
I wish. I really wish I had.

>> No.30597875

Rob has been known to change shape into a grue, but never against a hat. He is known for his spectacular capacity at avoiding attacks and he is able to steal the weapons of his antagonists and use it against them. Rob has learned to transform any bison into fluid and he rides a remarkable helicopter into battle. Also, he possesses the power to erase the memories of others and he developed the talent to launch mental shockwaves from his crossbow toward a single assailant. Rob has mastered the ability to cause his enemies to become kind of an asshole. Lamentably, Rob struggles with being night-blind.

---------------

So I'm night-blind unless im a grue I guess. I can avoid all of spidumans attacks and then re-string his string. If I fight him at a zoo I can make him slip on liquified bison.

This is implying I don't just erase his memory of his uncle leading him to question what the fuck he is doing with is life. Then I will cause him to become kind of an asshole and back talk J. Jonah Jameson resulting in him getting fired then committing suicide.
I CAN'T POSSIBLY LOSE.

>> No.30597901

>The Silver dagger lords over a pack of birds. He has been known to deflect mental shockwaves and he possesses the power to absorb the damage from starvation and use it to magnify his charisma. The Silver dagger developed the talent to force sorcerors into another plane of existence and he has a marvelous agility. He also wages war with an explosive gun made from plastic and he possesses all of the powers and talents of a beetle, but he must speak words of power to do so. The Silver dagger has learned to block psionic death and deflect them toward any assailant close by. Lamentably, The Silver dagger is deathly afraid of children
Every wound you inflict on me only makes me more charming!

>> No.30597903

>Mordu has learned to create rubber out of thin air.
I can make some bounce pads or something to cushion blows and falls. Or make rubber pads in mid-air to nearly fly. Neat.
>He also fights using a venomous pistol made from titanium, however this power fades when he is knocked unconscious.
Can't use pistols when unconscious? NO SHIT
>Mordu has the ability to leap to remote planets and he has the power to make flies appear from nowhere.
Well, I guess I can hulk jump to Mars if I really need to. Actually, if I can take people with me, I can just leap to Pluto with Spiderman, then leap back alone. And swarm him with flies.
>Additionally, he has been known to walk faster than the speed of thought using a marvelous Segeway scooter, but never in darkness.
Eh...ok?
>Mordu has been known to sculpt and mold all gold with a thought, but never in shadow.
So stay away from darkness is what my last two powers say.
>Also, he has the power to become camouflaged.
Useful, but spidey sense cancels this out, so bit of a wash.
>Shamefully, Mordu is infamous for being unable to see sorcerors.
Fucking wizards.

>> No.30598031

Ace has mastered the ability to create illusion out of thin air.
He likewise has the power to block deadly radiation and deflect them in a field around himself, but only in summer.
Ace possesses the power to make duplicates of himself and he lords over a bundle of pigs, however never during a new moon.
He also can skim the memories of others and he is able to walk between dimensions using an awe-inspiring skateboard. Shamefully, Ace is deathly afraid of Spiders.
>spiders
God damn it.

Fuck spiderman, time to dick around in other dimensions with duplicates & illusions

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action