Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.30317811 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Why didn't they ride the eagles to Mordor or at least to Gondor? Why did Faramir's men not get tempted by the Ring? Why did Gimli not know Moria hadn't communicated with the outside world in decades? Why did the balrog in Moria never leave it to cause havoc? Where did the orcs inhabiting Moria even come from? Why did Gandalf not fashion an unbreakable flail out of Denethor's palantir and use it against the ringwraiths? Why did the army of Saruman not destroy Rohan's capital after it was abandoned and the people moved to Helm's Deep? Why did Saruman, while destroying hundreds of trees, not defend his stronghold at all against the ents he knew were miles away and hated people who destroy hundreds of trees? Why did they not send the Ring west with the elves to lands Sauron couldn't reach? How did Gollum learn the methods to get through Shelob's caverns without getting eaten by her first? Why did the elves wait all this time to reforge Isildur's blade? If humans join the vaguely-defined gods and elves sail west when they die, where do dwarves go? How did Boromir get to Elrond's council if travel was so dangerous? Did he go alone, because they never mention other humans in Rivendell?

>> No.30318524

>>30317811
>Moria
Everyone knew Moria had gone to shit, but not about the Balrog and all the orcs. The dead dwarves and the journal that the Fellowship come across are a party that went to reclaim the mines.
>Balrog
It wasn't under Sauron's command. It was just chillin.
>Orcs
The Misty Mountains
>Palantir
And how are we going to attach anything to the indestructible palantir?
>Sarumon and the Ents
The Ents hadn't done anything for ages, and they trusted him.
>lands Sauron couldn't reach
He can reach them. The elves are looking the other way and hoping he'll be content with one continent.
And why would the elves agree to take this super-evil corrupting power with them into their paradise?

I don't really know the rest.

>> No.30321653

>>30317811
>Why
Because.

Resurrect Tolkien's ghost, ask him.

>> No.30321822

>>30317811
>Why didn't they ride the eagles to Mordor or at least to Gondor?
Because neither the eagles nor Manwë gave a fuck about their quest.

>Andúril
Because Isildurs heirs carried around the pieces and didn't let anyone else touch them. Aragon had it reforged as the first step to reclaim his title as king.

>If humans join the vaguely-defined gods
Wrong. The gods are bound to the world just as the elves are. What makes men special is that their souls actually leave the world.

>where do dwarves go?
Never stated. They were never given the Gift of Death, so their souls probably return to the stone, or Eru or Aulë.

>> No.30321834

>>30317811
>>30321822
About the dwarves, though, they themselves believe in reincarnation. So that might be what happens to their souls.

>> No.30324288

>>30317811
>Why didn't they ride the eagles to Mordor or at least to Gondor?
A few reasons, actually. It was more noble for the fellowship to choose not to use the eagles when Gandalf said, "Fly, you fools". Frodo was really torn about it. On the one hand, why not use eagles and save the world easily. On the other, he was out to prove something, being the cocky rich tryhard Baggins that he is. He knew (or rather didn't know) that Gandalf would be watching him from heaven and he wanted to make him proud, and eagles would be spotted by Sauron's giant eye from millions of miles away.

>> No.30324313

>>30324288

No, don't be stupid. They didn't use the eagles because the flying balrogs would've stopped them.

>> No.30324335

>>30324313
Frodo had such a holier-than-thou attitude I'm surprised you'd even think that. He wanted to follow in Bilbo's footsteps (not literally, why the fuck would he bring the ring to the Lonely Mountain?) and thought he was hot shit for being a Baggins that could walk places.

>> No.30324341

>>30324313

But there was no balrogs in Mordor, only nazguls.

>> No.30324518

>>30318524
I think if you tried to bag it in leather harness, you could get a very blunt flail.

But just because something is indestructible doesn't mean it can make an effective weapon. A palantir-flail would be no less indestructible when it comes to fighting than a normal one.

>> No.30324548

>Yes, Saruman is a woman. Fight me.
Gladly.

>> No.30324636

>>30317811

At this point I always fell that people forget what the eagles are. Sentient. Well all know what the One Ring does to sentient things yes?

Now would you want to take the risk no matter how small that the Ring should fall in to the hands (claws?) of a huge evil bird?

>> No.30324648

>>30324636
I guess Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, and the other hobbits weren't sentient enough then.

>> No.30324657

>>30324648

DO THEY FLY?

>> No.30324688

>>30324648
The more powerful the being, the easier it is for the ring to tempt them. That's why Gandalf couldn't take the ring, and refused to even hold it directly in his hand. It's why the ringbearer had to be a hobbit.

If the eagles took it, the eagles are already proud and fucking powerfully magic. They'd snatch that shit up, eat Frodo, and then fuck off to make Eagletopia on the backs of human slaves.

>> No.30324690

>>30324657
So? You're argument was that eagles are sentient and can be corrupted. Didn't happen to anyone in the DAYS that the others were with Frodo. It would be like not even an hour to fly into Mordor. You can't get corrupted in less than an hour it's in the rules.

>> No.30324768

>>30317811
And the answer to all these dumb questions can be found...
*drumroll*
... in the books! Do your own fucking reading. What is this, collection of all the Trollquestions from Frodo? You really went full on, OP.

>> No.30324775

>>30324690

I wouldn't take the chance man like >>30324688
says it seriously questionable.

>> No.30324806

Didn't Bilbo have the ring with the eagles?

It seemed to work out OK that time.

>> No.30324841

>>30324806

Well no one knew he had it and he wasn't exactly up for sharing.

>> No.30324882

>>30321822
Dwarves believe that their spirit goes to Halls of Mandos in a special hall made by Aulë where they wait for the world's end so that they can rebuild it. Elves thought they just turn to stone from which they were made from.

>>30321834
Only the 7 Fathers reincarnate. Durin the Deathless reincarnated supposedly 7 times.

>> No.30324940

>>30324841
Well why do they have to tell the eagles this time?

>> No.30324947

Why does that picture make me so angry?
Why?

>> No.30324970

>>30324947
Because it shouldn't exist and the subhumanoid goddamned ape which created it should be incinerated along with all the rest of them.

>> No.30324994

>>30324841
Oh so they can't just sense it calling to them like every other person?

As long as Frodo keeps it in his pocket, they're just taking a fun trip to Mordor.

>> No.30325001

>>30317811
>Why didn't they ride the eagles to Mordor or at least to Gondor?
Because they could still be fucked up by flying nazgul. Also; they were a proud and noble people and didn't like being whistled for.
>Why did Faramir's men not get tempted by the Ring?
Because they didn't know about it.
>Why did Gimli not know Moria hadn't communicated with the outside world in decades?
He may well have known, but not writing for a decade for dwarves is probably like just having an unusually heavy year and not getting a chance to send christmas cards.
>Why did the balrog in Moria never leave it to cause havoc?
Because that would defeat the purpose of hiding in Moria.
>Where did the orcs inhabiting Moria even come from?
Elsewhere in the mountain chain, or originally, from Melkor/Sauron.
>Why did Gandalf not fashion an unbreakable flail out of Denethor's palantir and use it against the ringwraiths?
Because that would have been no more effective than a regular flail.
>Why did the army of Saruman not destroy Rohan's capital after it was abandoned and the people moved to Helm's Deep?
How do you know he didn't?
>Why did Saruman, while destroying hundreds of trees, not defend his stronghold at all against the ents he knew were miles away and hated people who destroy hundreds of trees?
Wizards, no sense of priorities. Probably didn't think the ents could or would wake up anymore. Might not have known about them.
>Why did they not send the Ring west with the elves to lands Sauron couldn't reach?
Because Sauron could reach it.

>> No.30325015

>>30325001
>How did Gollum learn the methods to get through Shelob's caverns without getting eaten by her first?
He followed orc patrols. She tended to eat one thing at a time, and only fight if someone challenged her meal.
>Why did the elves wait all this time to reforge Isildur's blade?
Because they never got their grimy mitts on it until Aragorn turned it over.
>If humans join the vaguely-defined gods and elves sail west when they die, where do dwarves go?
They don't. And nobody knows about dwarves. Likely oblivion.
>How did Boromir get to Elrond's council if travel was so dangerous?
Did you miss the memo about Boromir being a badass?
>Did he go alone, because they never mention other humans in Rivendell?
As far as I know, yes.

>> No.30325023

About the eagles and why they weren't used to deliver frodo with the ring to Mt. Doom:
The giant eagles are rather large birds, not at all that stealthy if the enemy has wraiths on wings to spot them. The nazgul were constantly flying about back and forth and would've noticed the Eagles and if they sense the ring with one, they'd gangbang it and whoops, there goes the ring. The whole idea of Frodo going alone/with Sam was that it was the stealthiest way to do it.
Why they didn't ride jolly Eagles in the hobbit?
"The men shoot their arrows at us because they think we take their sheep for eating and any other time, they'd be right." The eagles are not immortal and they value their life aswell and have done many great deeds, especially in Silmarillion.

>> No.30325044

>>30324940

"Hay Eagles can you fly us to the most dangerous place on Earth for no adequately explained reason?"

"Fuck off."

>>30324994

I guess at that point I'll have to say the Ring wanted to stay with Bilbo for whatever reason.

>> No.30325058

>>30325044
They could've gone high-altitude and parachuted in

>> No.30325075

>>30325015
>How did Boromir get to Elrond's council if travel was so dangerous?
>Did you miss the memo about Boromir being a badass?
It was more that nobody really gave two shits about some lonely rider/traveller of seemingly no importance. That's what Gandalf said.

>> No.30325081

>>30325044
>I guess at that point I'll have to say the Ring wanted to stay with Bilbo for whatever reason.
So that he could pass it onto Frodo to destroy it, obviously. That's what Sauron wanted all along...

>> No.30325116

>>30325081
I'm not entirely sure but I think Sauron was too busy planning his escape to Mordor and didn't know the Ring had even been found. There were goblins searching the river at the time. There was some mention about Sauron bending his will to it. Also, the ring grew in potency when it got closer to Mordor.

>> No.30325129

I feel the gravity of LotR's plot became a lot less after reading Silmarillion. Now Sauron doesn't feel like much of a threat to the world anymore because there's a whole other continent of demigods ready to stomp his ass if he wins.

>> No.30325155

>>30325129
Melkor and Sauron knew from the beginning that they are fighting a battle they cant win.

>> No.30325174

>>30325075
He still wandered north, following a dream he had had once, and found Elrond's cloistered and secreted house without significant trouble.

>> No.30325250

>>30325174
I'd imagine a captain of Gondor would have very little trouble finding out where Rivendell is, considering Rivendell had been there over 4000 years before the events of Lotr. They would've had at least some communication between each other over the time.

>> No.30325529

>>30325015
>Why did the elves wait all this time to reforge Isildur's blade?
>Because they never got their grimy mitts on it until Aragorn turned it over.

Didn't elrond and his mates go all "hey heres your ancestors crap, enjoy " once he got old enough? I'm pretty sure they had at some point.

>> No.30325740

>>30325529
Maybe. I was under the impression Aragorn got it from his pop.

>> No.30325768

>>30325740
I'm pretty sure his dad kicked the bucket when he was an infant. So Elrond put his stuff in storage until Aragorn became an adult. Aragorn was raised amongst elves.

The reason they don't reforge it is along the lines of "it's not time yet". They didn't want to anounce isuldurs heir to the world yet, or something.

>> No.30325775

>>30317811
>Frodo as a mexican
No. The Shire is far to the north, in Eriador, there would be no reason for hobbits to evolve the traits of Mexicans, who live near the tropics. Makes even less sence when Bilbo is white.
>Elrond and Arwen african
This one has a little bit of sense, in the fact that the Noldor lived in Aman, where the Light of the Trees always shined. They could have evolved black skin to compensate for all the light. However,
>Galadriel paler, more african-american
>Legolas mulato
Make no sense in that context. Galadriel, one of the original Noldor to come to Middle Earth, would be full-african while Elrond and Arwen, half-elves who are descended from humans of Belariand, would be african-american. Legolas, a dark elf, would be albino if we follow this logic, as he is descended from elves that never saw light brighter than starlight.
>Thorin... what is that, anyway?
Dwarves were made independantly of men and elves, by a god that didn't particularly care about light. Their biology probably wouldn't require exposure to light at all, and they would have dull grey skin.
>Eowyn, from the steppes of Rohan, is albino-white
>Boromir from not-italy is tan-ish
Makes no sense. Eowyn would either be european-white or tannish like the mongolians depending on how long her ancestors have lived on the steppes.
On that topic, as Numenor was a seafaring-obsesed society, they probably would have evolved brownish skin like the Polynesians, who had a similar culture. Aragorn would thus be polyneasian, and Gondor's elite would show vague signs of it, though it would have mostly died out.
>Gandalf and Saurman ambiguously brown
This one works, as since they are shapeshifters it would make sense for them to be racially ambiguous. It would make more sense for them to be white since they're ambassadors to not-europe, but such is life in tumblr.

>> No.30325807

>>30325775
>Evolution
>Beings created by a god

>> No.30325876

>>30325807
Creation happened tens of thousands of years ago, m80. That's enough time to evolve cosmetic traits.

>> No.30325917

>>30325807
There is plenty of evolution going on in Secondary World. See: Orcs, Hobbits and Husbandry.

>> No.30325971

>Why does that picture make me so angry?

Because it's a petty and superficial attempt to "fix" a work that isn't broken, an attempt to take something created by someone else and "save" it from them. The image creator loves Tolkien's story, but doesn't care for the overabundance of white males within it. Rather than create his/her own work with a more diverse cast, he simply inserts token PoC/women casting into the life's work of someone else and declares "see? I made it better!" It's pretentious bullcrap that disrespects the original author, the equivalent of adding a single dab of paint to a famous artist's masterpiece and declaring it a vast improvement.

Worse yet, this goes against the entire point of diversity, which is about telling stories from a wider range of viewpoints. Changing Gandalf's skin color doesn't change his character or alter the story, it just allows the image creator to think his story is more diverse, and thus superior. It refuses to acknowledge that there is nothing wrong with a story based on European mythology and set in a European setting using an array of European characters. Similarly, a classic piece of Chinese mythology is perfectly fine using a full cast of Chinese characters, and a Native American folktale is absolutely fine featuring a purely Native American cast.

>> No.30326010

>>30325876
To expand, in my head-canon justification for diverse middle earth, elves were created racially unspecific and with the expectation of light for their biology. When the elves split, the High Elves were living like the Africans and evolved black skin to deal with all the light. Meanwhile, the Dark Elves were totally starved for light and evolved albino skin to compensate, like the Europeans did but to a more extreme degree.

When the sun and moon came to be, the need for black/white skin came to an end, but elven generations are so long that evolution hasn't had a lot of time to catch up. Dark elves will have tanned up a bit, becoming white people more or less, while high elves will have lightened a bit. This is even more so what with Sindar-Noldor interbreeding.

>> No.30326080

>>30325917
>See: Orcs
That's another thing. A good justification to why they're so fucked up is the population bottlenecks that keep happening. There's been at least five instances where the Orcish population has been annihilated and Orcs are reduced to a handfull of survivors.

It's feasable to say that originally they were just evil elves, and the first battles of the First Age were elf-on-elf, with the differences between good and evil mostly in logistics; the orcs being crazed lunatics with shoddy equipment while the noldor being well trained, well equipped, and well led.

Then, after constantly having their population culled and inbreeding being common, combined with shitty nutrition and living underground, mutated them into the fucked-up creatures we see in the Third Age.

>> No.30326116

>Why didn't they ride the eagles to Mordor or at least to Gondor?

Theories vary. One is that the Eagles may have been tempted by the Ring and taken it for themselves; now imagine immortal, invisible hate-Eagles, coming to fuck you up.

>Why did Faramir's men not get tempted by the Ring?

I don't think they knew to even be tempted, honestly, and the Ring was using Frodo and Gollum to get to Mordor: the closer to Sauron, the better, so it probably didn't project to Faramir's men.

>Why did Gimli not know Moria hadn't communicated with the outside world in decades?

It just went quiet, like Roanoke

>Why did the balrog in Moria never leave it to cause havoc?

It got lazy, I guess.

Where did the orcs inhabiting Moria even come from?

Probably from the Great Goblin's collection, and just followed the Dwarves in. Goblins have been in the Misty Mountains for thousands of years.

>Why did Gandalf not fashion an unbreakable flail out of Denethor's palantir and use it against the ringwraiths?

Taste, I'd imagine. Magic bowling balls don't make for good flails.

>Why did the army of Saruman not destroy Rohan's capital after it was abandoned and the people moved to Helm's Deep?

He's more practical than spiteful: Edoras would come later.

>> No.30326130

>>30326116

>Why did Saruman, while destroying hundreds of trees, not defend his stronghold at all against the ents he knew were miles away and hated people who destroy hundreds of trees?

He's an idiot, in short, and didn't see a lot of things coming.

>Why did they not send the Ring west with the elves to lands Sauron couldn't reach?

It would bring Evil back to the Undying Lands.

>How did Gollum learn the methods to get through Shelob's caverns without getting eaten by her first?

I dunno, honestly.

>Why did the elves wait all this time to reforge Isildur's blade?

It had no meaning to them outside of being the blade that cut the Ring from Sauron's hand; they were holding onto it for the rightful heir, and he had to make the choice. Some free will bullshit.

>If humans join the vaguely-defined gods and elves sail west when they die, where do dwarves go?

Probably to their God; they were created by one of the gods.

>How did Boromir get to Elrond's council if travel was so dangerous?

On a horse, I'd imagine. Boromir was something of a badass.

>Did he go alone, because they never mention other humans in Rivendell?

No, but there were emissaries from other nations, Dale included I'd imagine. No Rohan, but Theoden was kind of under Saruman's control.

>> No.30326172

>>30324690

The more powerful the creature, the more easily corrupted.

Otherwise, why didn't they just give it to Beorn's son and send him to fuck Mordor up and drop off the Ring? He's not even Human.

>> No.30326175

I'm really getting sick and tired of the go to racists response when an all white movie comes out, there was LOTR but in the early 2000's the diversity movement wasn't so loud and obnoxious as of yet.

But now people bitch because Frozen - a tale set in Scandinavia did not include Sweden's indigenous Sami people, and thus was not politically correct and tolerant or diverse enough for this "modern age".

These people are clearly deprived of the most rudimentary historical knowledge if that is the case.

>> No.30326320

>>30325971
> it just allows the image creator to think his story is more diverse, and thus superior. It refuses to acknowledge that there is nothing wrong with a story based on European mythology and set in a European setting using an array of European characters.

Above all it's racist to white people, to try and "fix" something because it is white, thats full fucking retard racist.

>> No.30326422

>>30326320
Next they'll be telling dorfs to check their beard privilege and not laught at the puny, beardless elves.

>> No.30326438

>>30326175
Actually Kristoff was Sami.

Do you know what the SJWs said when confronted with that?

They said the Sami weren't genetically European, or blonde, and that he should've been a black-haired Eskimo.

These people do not care about fact. They care about blaming white people for the actions of Jews.

>> No.30326458

>>30326320
Silly goyim, you can't be racist against white people. Racism means liking anything white, after all. Remember: everything white is evil and everything evil is white. If you have the great misfortune to be white, you must check your privilege at least six times a day and give half of your earnings to non-whites as penance for your terrible sin.

>This message brought to you by the Jewish Internet Defence Force

>> No.30326469

>>30326175
>These people are clearly deprived of the most rudimentary historical knowledge if that is the case.
It's not that at all; they just hate white people.

Nobody ever bats an eye when a movie set in India or Africa has no white people, after all.

>> No.30326599

>>30326469
The picture is basically like taking a story set in africa and making half of the cast white because it makes you more comfortable with the characters.

But, if you do that, suddenly you're Hitler.

>> No.30326665

Fucking darkies! Fuckoff back to africa! Media is ours!

>> No.30326670

>>30326458

>> No.30326774

>>30324690
>Didn't happen to anyone in the DAYS that the others were with Frodo
Uhh... Boromir.

>> No.30326800

>>30317811
For Moria: Moria had been ruined for hundreds of years, all Balin was doing was trying to recolonize it.

As for the Balrog, they should have known about it, or at least Gimli should have.
It didn't wipe out the original Dwarves in Moria or chase them out in one fell swoop like Smaug did. To my understanding Moria was so large and heavily populated that it took a while for them to finally give up trying to kill it.

>> No.30326868

>>30325001
He didnt destroy edoras because neither you nor OP looked at the fucking map.

They would have to double back from destroying edoras to get to helms deep. And they couldn't just send a couple orcs with a torch, it probably was still defended with a small force.

>> No.30326910

>>30326665
And here I thought the jews wanted to promote multiculturalism. For some reason that /pol/s never explained.

>> No.30326935

>>30326599
>Take story about European folklore, make half the characters black
Wonderful, progressive masterpiece. Truly, such tolerance is a beautiful thing.
>Take story about African folklore, make half the characters white
Hell-spawned cum! How dare you whitewash these stories. This is rape! You are no better than hitler!

I would fucking love to see someone make a movie about Journey to the West, make half the characters white instead of Chinese, and show it to the same people bitching about The Lord of the Rings being all white.

>> No.30326948

>>30326935
You make it sound like these people are numerous rather than loud. Believe me, they are not.

>> No.30326950

>>30326458
The majorly represented group of jews, the Ashkenazi, are caucasoid.

>> No.30326989

>>30326130

Gollum was almost eaten by Shelob once, but he convinced her to let him go. In return, he'd lead food into her nest. And he's not exactly a filling meal anyway. After that, he started worshipping her as a goddess.

>> No.30327012

>>30326950
/pol/ has really weird standards for white.

>> No.30327017

>>30326910
>For some reason that /pol/s never explained
Because "the jews" is just a derogatory way to say "the highly-liberal media, mostly run out of New York, which is very highly jewish" and "Israel, who constantly fucks over its white allies and commits war crimes like they ain't no thang"

/pol/ doesn't hate the fish-marketers, butchers, cab drivers, and other miscelaneous jewish people, they hate the pig-fuckers who spread the anti-white, anti-male, multiculti bullshit. An extremely disproportionate amount of those people are Jewish, and hating jews fits in with Nazism, which /pol/ has adopted as its image partly due to its association with nationalism and partly because "nazi" is used as an insult to white nationalists in general. People often take a term meant to be insulting and use it themselves, mocking the insulters.

>> No.30327042

>>30327017
It really is a sad state for everyone, isn't it?

>> No.30327078

>>30327012
Nothing but diversionary tactics.

Saying that only nordics are white and slavs are not is just to get everyone arguing for 500 posts about who is white and who isn't instead of looking at the big picture that anti-white racism is on the rise.

>> No.30327086

>>30324548
And if you are a man, there is a good chance you would win.

Also, this is a bait thread, why sage no work, most questions have been answered already, but this thread is lulzy so what the hell.

>> No.30327111

>>30327078
Isn't the more popular line of thought that only the Anglosphere can be counted as white?

>> No.30327150

>>30317811
>Why didn't they ride the eagles to Mordor or at least to Gondor? Why did Faramir's men not get tempted by the Ring? Why did Gimli not know Moria hadn't communicated with the outside world in decades? Why did the balrog in Moria never leave it to cause havoc? Where did the orcs inhabiting Moria even come from? Why did Gandalf not fashion an unbreakable flail out of Denethor's palantir and use it against the ringwraiths? Why did the army of Saruman not destroy Rohan's capital after it was abandoned and the people moved to Helm's Deep? Why did Saruman, while destroying hundreds of trees, not defend his stronghold at all against the ents he knew were miles away and hated people who destroy hundreds of trees? Why did they not send the Ring west with the elves to lands Sauron couldn't reach? How did Gollum learn the methods to get through Shelob's caverns without getting eaten by her first? Why did the elves wait all this time to reforge Isildur's blade? If humans join the vaguely-defined gods and elves sail west when they die, where do dwarves go? How did Boromir get to Elrond's council if travel was so dangerous? Did he go alone, because they never mention other humans in Rivendell?

IT IS TIME!

NO FRODO NO!

>> No.30327171

>>30327017
Fucking this, it just so happens that a majority of cultural marxists influenced by the Frankfurt School of thought which is all about the self-destructive suicidal policy of multiculturalism in white European nations happen to be jewish, Barbara Spectre is a perfect example of the hell that these twisted people are causing in Sweden and in Europe.

But that doesn't mean all jewish people are bad, there are even jews who resent Zionism and speak of how evil it is, those are the orthodox jews mainly.

And there are plenty of multicultural peddlers in European nations that are traitors to their own race and are not jewish.

Video in question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QoJGvEVogI

>> No.30327186

>Implying Poland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovenia and Slovakia aren't white

>> No.30327211

>>30326910
Multiculturalism is a lie-word for "Kill Whites"

If people were meant to live alongside darks and muds and jews God wouldn't have made us so different

>> No.30327221

>>30327111
>>30327078
>>30327012
We really shouldn't be arguing over who is white or who isn't.

The crux of the issue is that European nations everywhere are being forced into the multicultural dogma and are as a result losing their cultural identity and experiencing dramatic shifts in society that have never before in the history of Western Civilization have been experienced.

Never before in history have this many muslims and africans been so far north as Sweden as there are now, in a nation of only 9 million ethnic Swedes, an unchecked multicultural immigration/refugee policy will overwhelm their resources and population inevitably.

>> No.30327265

>>30327186
the most ridiculous thing is that you seem to think literally everyone who complains about Jewish media manipulation is 100% on the same page as the Nazis. Shut the fuck up. I would stab you to death if were in the same fucking room.

>> No.30327287

>>30327017
So you blame jews for that, too. Awesome. Listen, guy, you're axtually a Nazi. Saying you "mock the insulter" is like being a retard pretending he just trolled someone, when in fact he was sperging.

>> No.30327290

>multiculturalism

Lel, silly leftists don't know they would be the first to go if their muslim friends suddenly said "we caliphate now". Fundamentalists hate gays, apostates (atheists), promiscous people, heretics and so on.

Let it happen, I'm well prepared to go innawoods and be a partizan.

>> No.30327318

>>30327287
Why is he a Nazi? Because he's aware of reality? He knows that Zionists control most of the media and all western governments. How the fuck is that a problem for you?

>> No.30327322

>>30327265
Yes, it bothers me that you focus on them being jews, instead of focusing on them being suicidal leftist assholes. To me it looks like Nazism.

>> No.30327326

>>30327042
The real sad thing is that /pol/ radicalizes in a conspiracy theorist sense. So now you have /x/ "invading" /pol/.

If you ever wonder how some people come up with stories about aliens from Mars masquerading as Jews... that's when you get conspiracy theorists intermingling with nationalists and such.

We're seeing the birth of a new internet cult.

>> No.30327343

>>30327221
>The crux of the issue is that Muslims in European nations everywhere are being forced into the multicultural dogma and are as a result losing their cultural identity and experiencing dramatic shifts in society that have never before in the history of Muslim Civilization have been experienced.

Yeah, those fucking Muslims. Drinking alcohol. Eating pork. Fucking non-muslims. Doing drugs.

Degenerates. They almost act like Europeans.

>> No.30327347

>>30327322
It's only about their being Jews because Jewish cuilture specifically teaches double-dealing and backstabbing of whatever nation permits it to exist. They've done so since the beginning of the Abrahamic faiths. They are highly durable parasites who infest a country and subvert it to serve their interests. That has nothing to do with the people they are; it's about how they act, and it is fucking intolerable.

>> No.30327353

>>30327290
I can't wrap my head around the fact that feminists see white straight males as more of a pressing concern than radical islamic fundamentalists which are flooding into civilized countries at a rate that has never before happened in the history of the world except during invasions.

>> No.30327357

>>30327318
Zionists control... are you retarded? How can any sane person believe that? Israel is the most hated country in the world despite being basically a normal western country, and yet you shitstains keep repeating these clearly Nazi mantras. How can anyone be so brainwashed and stupid?

>> No.30327366

>>30324947
Because it tries to take non-issues and turn them into a soap-box for hot button issues.
Why are they all the same colour? The better question should be, why not?
They live in a technological bracket somewhere in "medieval" standards, with a healthy dose of fantasy of course. Where should these black people come from? This all takes place in Middle Earth (and some surrounding areas to a minor extent). Why wouldn't the people's of the land be fairly homogeneous? Travel is clearly an issue. Both the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit is comprised of mostly just trying to GET somewhere. So what's wrong with the people in the region being of one colour?
Also, we're talking about humans, elves, hobbits, dwarves primarily here. And the problem is that there isn't enough DIVERSITY?

>> No.30327369

>>30327265
The funniest thing is that by now, the "jews" and the nazis are on the same page.

They both want to keep their "race" pure. They both have absurd nationalistic ideas. They both overvalue military force. They both hate muslims. They both think everyone is out to get them.

>> No.30327373

>>30327347
Yeah, listen, fuckstain. You're a brain dead idiot.

>> No.30327376

>>30327357
Because it's real. Because Israeli agents are a major part of Hollywood and the intelligence community, becaus AIPAC and Grover Norquist exist.

>> No.30327378

>>30327265

If the Czechoslovakians and Croats were good enough for Hitler, then they are white.

>> No.30327379

>>30327343
Yeah those fucking muslims, starting riots, raping Europeans, raising crime levels, demanding Sharia law in their host country, leaching off welfare and free apartments while the hard working taxpayer toils away at work, not assimilating or integrating with the host county's culture.

Degenerates.

>> No.30327384

>>30327353
Because white straight males have political power and money.

Radical Islamic fundamentalists have... a lack of will to live.

That's it.

>> No.30327393

>>30327369
What if I told you that Zionists orchestrated the Third Reich to get their hands on Israel?

>> No.30327396

What the fuck, nobody posted that comic yet?

>> No.30327403

>>30327369
Well, the kid that gets bullied becomes a bully. Certainly not a new concept.
the trick is, which one came first?

>> No.30327411

>>30327403
The Jews were committing genocide, according to their own records, 5000 years ago.

>> No.30327414

>>30327369
This is horrible. I'm an Israeli Jew and it's horrible to read shit like this. How can you believe this?

>> No.30327418

>>30327369

>Nazis
>Hating muslims
>Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Al-Husseini was Hitler's bff
>Hitler Youth in Palestine
>Turkmen SS
>Bosnian Handschar SS
>Albanian SS

>> No.30327427

>>30327414
>>>/pol/

>> No.30327429

>>30327414

I notice you're not saying it's untrue.

>> No.30327431

>>30327379
>Yeah those fucking muslims,
>starting riots,
Just like Europeans.
>raping Europeans,
Just like Europeans.
>raising crime levels,
Just like Europeans.
>demanding Sharia law in their host country,
Just like Roman-Catholics, Orthodox-Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Taoists, Mormons, Quakers, Ayahuasca Church Christians, Jehovah Witnesses, Pagans, Jedi-ists...
>leaching off welfare and free apartments while the hard working taxpayer toils away at work,
Just like European scum!
>not assimilating or integrating with the host county's culture.
Just like fucking Chinese and East-Europeans, and gypsies, and French people...

>> No.30327437

>>30327357
>Israel is the most hated country in the world
Except among actual world leaders. And anyone with only a casual knowledge of middle eastern politics beyond "Israel's where Jesus was from and the terrorists hate them," aka most people who vote.

>being basically a normal western country
No other country on the planet has standing orders which authorize the use of tactical nuclear weapons. Every other nation thinks of them them as strategic, political, "Don't use yours or I'll use mine." tools of state. Only Isreal has (on numerous occasions) scrambled jets with nuclear weapons in response to conventional threats.

>> No.30327446

>>30327431
I can't help but wonder if you are joking or not.

>> No.30327452

>>30327429
Okay, asshole. It's untrue. Happy now?

>> No.30327458

>> No.30327460

>>30327431

Gypsies are scum.

Hitler was right about that.

>> No.30327477

>>30327411
With shit swords.

And no, I'm not talking about katanas.

I'm talking about God speaking with his boombox in the sky, and telling the Jews to shit on their blades.

WMD warfare motherfucker. Fucking biological warfare.

>> No.30327479

>>30327452
It's too late

>> No.30327481

>>30327414
Because most people who go around with their race and opinions on their sleeve have really shitty opinions, and they taint the rest of their group by association.

The simple fact that there are enough of them to bring a stereotype into being is proof that there's a problem. No stereotype is completely unfounded, because an expectation that's never reenforced is discarded.

>> No.30327483

>>30327477
Truly the Abrahamite is the most disgusting creature to ever walk the earth.

>> No.30327485

>>30327437
You... you're joking about the second part, right? I hope you are, no one can be this retarded and live

>> No.30327490

>>30327414
I don't believe this.

I see this.

I quit having political ideas a couple years ago.

It just fucking clouds your mind. I read facts, I see facts. That's all that matters anymore.

>> No.30327504

>>30327481
Well, you' right about that. As a Jew I believe that the only fate fitting a Nazi like yourself is death. There are plenty of you, I suppose. I don't even have to be a bigotted retard to find you, you're actually proud of being a little shit.

>> No.30327508

>>30327485
Nope. They've even "lost" one.

Although admittedly most of their immediate neighbors HAVE repeatedly said they'd like to slaughter them all down to the last child, so I can understand that they'd get pretty twitchy. That doesn't defend it, though.

>> No.30327509

Fuck this shit, time for Trap Sauron, a truly glorious and respectful interpretation of Sir Tolkien's work

>> No.30327523

>>30327509
I would watch a rule 63'd LOTR just for the women in armor.

And then watch regualr LOTR for the great glorious courage and inspiring story

>> No.30327525

>>30327490
Facts? what facts? Where do you get your facts? Face it, shitstain, you'e nothing but a Nazi asshole. You hate Jews, it really bugs you that we refuse to bend over and die, so you make up colorful fantasies to make sense of it all.

>> No.30327531

>>30327509
Oh Mairon the Beauteous, save us from this /pol/festation (preferably without the use of rings, but I'm flexible)!

>> No.30327534

>> No.30327537

>>30327525
I don't hate Jews. Why the fuck would I hate Jews?

I hate fucking Israel. That's a whole different ballgame.

>> No.30327542

>>30327523
>Rule 63
Hey, welcome to the internet... this ain't rule 63, boyo.

>> No.30327547

>>30327525
>colorful

fucking yankglish.

>> No.30327552

>>30327508
There have been more than just threats. Must be really amazing to pass judgement from far, far away.

>> No.30327557

>> No.30327561

>>30327542
Obviously your pic isnt but the idea of a rule 63 LOTR is still hot.

>> No.30327568

I think Gimili's knowledge of Moria in the movies is extremely unexplained. In the books we learn at motherfucking Rivendell that a party of Dwarves set out about 30 years ago from Erebor to try and reclaim Moria. When they get to Moria Gimli is like "well... I did want to find out what happened to my brothers."

But in the fucking movies Gimli is just going "GAIS IT'S FINE." while everyone else is going "Moria, srsly?". Then they walk in and Gimli is apparently supprised that there are orcs there. With no explanation of why he would act like this.

>> No.30327569

>>30327504
That was my first post in the thread, actually. I don't particularly give a shit about one race or another: I believe that the only possible way humanity can put this sort of shit behind us is by destroying the concept of separate races and forming a monoculture. As far as I'm concerned, race is just another physical feature and should have no bearing on anything whatsoever. Drop the "cultural heritage," drop all forms of special consideration, drop the idea of hate crimes in general, drop the social "Us and Them" idea. People are people. Judge a person, not a people, and by ideals, not appearance.

>> No.30327571

>>30327561
I wouldn't be into the halflings... or the Dwarves. Just Sauron... yeah. Fem Sauron is just about the best thing I've ever seen.

Ever.

>> No.30327578

>>30327537
You hate Israel? You must be one of them fedora Nazis. Nice to meet you.

>> No.30327583

Best strawberry blonde of all time

>> No.30327590

>> No.30327591

>>30327557

The most thorough of corruptions

>> No.30327596

>> No.30327610

>> No.30327616

>>30327591
No, this is

>> No.30327623

>> No.30327639

Unf.

Fucking hell what I would give to have someone with glowing orange eyes.

>> No.30327645

>>30327569

Yeah, sure.

How would that work? Over night, eh? Why would most of Africa, China and the Middle East compromise with us?

>> No.30327646

>>30327578
You're starting to piss me the FUCK off with your typical hamhead pseudo-rethoric.

You call me a nazi? I FUCKING GREW UP NEXT TO THE FUCKING HIGHWAY OF DEATH YOU FUCKING RETARDED CUNT! MY GRANDMA FUCKING REMEMBERS SEEING FUCKING BURNING TANKS AND SHREDDED PEOPLE 10 METERS FROM THE FRONT YARD!

THERE ARE FUCKING MEMORIALS FOR BRITISH, CANADIAN, AMERICAN AND ANZAC SOLDIERS ALL OVER MY HOMETOWN!

I GREW UP 22 KM FROM A CONCENTRATION CAMP, SO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME A NAZI YOU FUCKING CUNT!

DON'T YOU FUCKING GIVE ME THIS FUCKING CRAP YOU FUCKING CUNT!

It's THIS shit that makes me put fucking hardliner conservative Israelis on the same page as neonazis.

Mad? Me? YOU FUCKING DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD YOU FUCKING CUNT!

>> No.30327653

>> No.30327667

>>30327639
Sup?

>> No.30327668

>> No.30327672

>>30317811
>If humans join the vaguely-defined gods and elves sail west when they die, where do dwarves go?

You really have no fucking idea what you're talking about do you.

Like, at all.

>> No.30327677

>>30327645
>How would that work?
It wouldn't. I'm saying that's the only possible way for this shit to end. I didn't say the way itself was possible. Humanity is fucked, was fucked, will be fucked, and trying to change it gets you fucked. There will always be shitty people with shitty motivations and people who get motivated will always be more successful than those who don't, no matter what they're going for. Life has never been fair and never will be. Why try.

>> No.30327681

>>30327667
Begone with your photoshopped harlots

>> No.30327682

Where does this idea of Sauron with red hair come from anyway?

>> No.30327691

>>30327682
The bit where he's described as having "hair like flame", just for starters.

>> No.30327698

>>30327691
Okay, yeah no. I accept that. Thanks mate.

>> No.30327701

>>30327646

Neat.

My grandfather was a resistance fighter and his brother-in-law was a POW.

Fuck zionists and Saudis. Enemies of freedom, that lot.

>> No.30327712

>>30327682
It comes from the fact that his eye is yellow-red in the films.

>> No.30327714

>>30327701
>Fuck zionists and Saudis. Enemies of freedom, that lot.
And they're both allies of the USA.

And they hate each other.

Oh politics, so silly.

>> No.30327719

>>30327682
A Russian art student. It's a bit goofy, maybe, but the ultimate point is that it's rare, and rarity is more seductive, and that was basically the entirety of Sauron's existence.

>> No.30327721

>>30327698

Clearly what was REALLY meant was blue hair. As everyone knows blue flames are better than red flames.

>> No.30327733

>> No.30327737

>>30327682
Because gingers have no soul.

>> No.30327747

>> No.30327764

>> No.30327785

I wish they would animate the Silmarilion, just for this scene.

>> No.30327802

>> No.30327822

>>30327785
>Just the Simarillion
>Not The Children of Hurin as well.

We'd have Watership Down levels of, it's gotta be for kids, it's animated there.

>> No.30327823

>>30327646
This is 4chan, no-one cares.

>> No.30327824

It's not gay to think he's hot, he's not a human.

>> No.30327841

>>30327822
Still haven't read CoH. Been meanin' to.

>> No.30327854

>> No.30327858

>>30327719

How long until he does porn?

>> No.30327875

>>30327858
He's probably already started. Now to wait until his jealous boy/girlfriend scans it secretly onto the interwebs.

>> No.30327880

>>30327714
Sometimes I wonder who the real mastermind is.

I wish Yahweh would come back and give commands and shit. Then I could kill his sorry ass.

>> No.30327882

>> No.30327889

>>30317811
your pick gave me SJW cancer, now I need to go to /pol/ for a detox thanks faggot

>> No.30327925

>>30327880
He would probably say, "I literally sent my son down to tell you to change, and then you didn't because he missed fulfilling like, three lines of prophecy. Me damn it, Israel!"

>> No.30327938

>>30327889

the fact that you feel the need to go to /pol/ at all says volumes about you.

And all the volumes only have a single printed word.

And the word is "twat."

>> No.30327975

>>30327880

>> No.30327986

>>30327925
>me damn it
kek

As long as people believed he was THE Yahweh, dominating his godly ass and fucking him for the world to see would establish a new god or at least a new celestial authority. I just have to do it before anybody else gets the idea. The Abrahamic religions would take an awkward dive and people would have a strange feel about one of the most famous gods in history getting butt-fucked on international television.

>> No.30327993

>>30327938
If you have twat problems, write the alphabet on the twat with your tongue.

Drives girls crazy if you kick up the pace.

>> No.30328003

>>30327889
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

>> No.30328009

>>30327975
Here's a good one.

>> No.30328013

>>30317811
Eagles are fussy, Faramir was stronger than Boromir and had his men's faith, Gimli's a shutin, the Balrog was content to buly goblins, the same place all the other mountain orcs and goblins came from, you could not fashion anything properly out of an unbreakable object and proximity to the palantir would have influenced him, Saruman was an arrogant fool and his army demanded blood, Saruman was an arrogant fool who banks on the ents not finding out (and to be fair, if the two hobbits hadn't pushed Treebeard so much they may never have done so, Entmoots take forever), the elves would've been corrupted and/or Sauron would've a way over there, Gollum is a tricky bastard, the elves didn't want an exceptionally powerful artificat lying around without someone worthy of using it (which is the entire point of the story), Dwarves probably join Aule, Boromir is bretty gool, we do not know.

Now for a real question:

Why is everyone a creepy black woman?

>> No.30328020

>>30328009
You know, that's actually pretty spot on. Now if only it was more condescending...

>> No.30328031

>>30328013
>Why is everyone a creepy black woman?

White people can't draw black people for shit.

>> No.30328033

>>30327938
the fact that you need to re-race/gender fictional characters because they make you feel bad.
Because heaven forbid a white dude in a white country making his own version of the Nordic myths makes his characters white.
/pol/ is beacon of sanity compared to that shit and we are talking about the to paranoid to trust their own posts levels of insanity /pol/

>> No.30328048

>>30327975
What? It's not like it's a weird idea. Actually, I think a lot of people would try it for various reasons.

>> No.30328051

That about wraps this up

>> No.30328059

>>30328033
>the fact that you need to re-race/gender fictional characters because they make you feel bad.
>you
>implying anyone in this thread has anything to do with tumblr

>> No.30328066

>>30317811
You would know the answer to all of those questions if you actually read Tolkien's works.

>> No.30328070

>> No.30328084

>> No.30328090

>>30317811
okay I checked, and it looks like no one actually brought up the most important reason why using the eagles is bum-fuck stupid.

The Nazgul have fellbeasts and would have seen them coming and ripped them apart and delivered the ring to Sauron.

>> No.30328096

>> No.30328099

>>30328033
>/pol/ is beacon of sanity
>ever

>> No.30328111

>>30326935
I just want to see someone make a movie about Journey to the West.

Although it might be kind of hard to do races since like 90% of the characters are some bizarre animal hybrid.

>> No.30328118

>Feminine Sauron being spammed.
>Again

Please, let it rest. Every LOTR thread /tg/ makes is coated in the same regurgitated images of sexy Sauron and his hot husbando.

>> No.30328122

>>30325001
>>Why did Faramir's men not get tempted by the Ring?
>Because they didn't know about it.
>>Why did Gimli not know Moria hadn't communicated with the outside world in decades?
>He may well have known, but not writing for a decade for dwarves is probably like just having an unusually heavy year and not getting a chance to send christmas cards.
>>Why did the balrog in Moria never leave it to cause havoc?
>Because that would defeat the purpose of hiding in Moria.
>>Where did the orcs inhabiting Moria even come from?
>Elsewhere in the mountain chain, or originally, from Melkor/Sauron.
>>Why did Gandalf not fashion an unbreakable flail out of Denethor's palantir and use it against the ringwraiths?
>Because that would have been no more effective than a regular flail.
>>Why did the army of Saruman not destroy Rohan's capital after it was abandoned and the people moved to Helm's Deep?
Also, he was more likely to move on Dale than Rohan at that point. Destroying an empty city that has been emptied of everything, that belongs to a predominantly rural people who don't really have cities and loot to begin with is a waste of resources. And he doesn't know what state Rohan is in either. Why take the chance? Why not station your armies ready, but to wait on the ones sieging Gondor, so that you KNOW what you're about to fight, instead of just hoping?

>> No.30328123

>>30328096
Hey you got the one where Morgoth taunts him into chasing down the thieves?

>> No.30328130

>>30324648
Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli and the other hobbits aren't powerful ancient beings capable of flight.

>> No.30328144

>>30328118
Shut up, its the only good thing in this whole fucking thread.

>> No.30328150

>>30328111
But anon that's already been done.

>> No.30328155

>>30325129
You know there would be a reshuffling of continents if they won, right?

>> No.30328165

>>30328059
>you ,as in the creator of that drawing
or
>you, as in no reading comprehension

>nothing to do with tumbler >>30328070
>>30327841
>>30327824
>>30327802
>>30327785
>>30327764
>>30327747

>> No.30328175

>>30328150
Every time I see Bulma's tattas I feel like 12 again.

>> No.30328196

>>30325129
Just like in my chinese cartoons.

>> No.30328207

>>30328165
I don't see what /tg/'s love for traps and dickage has to do with tumblr.

Maybe you should quit being a newfag.

>> No.30328212

>>30326080
OR:
Magic tortured their genes for a few centuries.
That's kinda what actually happened.

>> No.30328214

>>30325807
No god made the hobbits, anon.

>> No.30328234

>>30328214

Are you saying Hobbits are either mutated Humans, or they don't have souls and operate entirely on fancy instincts?

>> No.30328265

>"Ah, Feanor. What passion, what a heart. How surprising that such a spirit would inhabit a pitiful elvish shell."
>"Although, he doesn't seem like an elf. He's more like one of us. I've never encountered such beauty."
>"To speak nothing of that talent. If this lad was on my side...he would be the mightiest of Arda's forgers."

>> No.30328267

I think with Gimli he hadn't heard from them in ages and was just in denial, refusing to admit that disaster could have befallen Moria.

>> No.30328279

>>30328265
>*growl*
>*ROAR*

>> No.30328283

>>30328118
>Implying Sauron wasn't hot in the First-Third Ages.
>Implying Melkor/Morgoth was never hot.
>2013 of the Fifth Age of the Sun
>ISHYGDDT
>BombaStanza.jpg

>> No.30328291

>>30326175
If the tale focuses on Scandinavians, how exactly are you supposed to picture the Finns and Laps?
And exactly how the fuck are the Sami more indigenous than Scandinavians? The laps were only first in the northernmost areas. And all the important places in the norths in both Sweden and Norway are made by the Scandinavians.

And let's say that we DID add inn the Finns.
As what? As hostile neighbours with a knife fetish, lots of homemade booze and an allergy to smiles?

>> No.30328292

>>30327938
>twat
Could you not use that word, please? It's offensive and dehumanizing towards women by insulting the female reproductive organ which is a beautiful thing that should be respected.

>> No.30328297

>>30328279
>"Is that how it is. Then, let me disappoint you - I will raise Gothmog and all his Balrogs, so that your dear Feanor will get here only as a handful of ashes!"
>*leaves as a streak of flame*
>"A few right words, and they'll do all the work for you."

>> No.30328306

>>30326175
Sami are white anyways, though. As white as any Finn.

>> No.30328318

>>30326438
*slams head at desk*

Inuits (Eskimo is not a preferred term, ffs.) are NOT Sami. The Laps (I can say that word because I'm white. If you're black, you better not. Ok?) are pretty distinct from Inuits, culturally and phenotypically.

>> No.30328334

>>30328291
Please, don't engage this like they're part of an honest debate. They're not. Their sole purpose in life is to denigrate white people for existing.

>>30328318
I know that, idiot, tumblrites and kike-puppets don't

>> No.30328351

>>30328292
Please tell me this was facetious.

>> No.30328371

>>30328351
It was not, weenie. If you want to discuss your children's games go find another board, /tg/ belongs to tumblr now and you are welcome to leave.

>> No.30328375

>>30328351
Of course it was. Worthless feminazis that are THAT bad stay on tumblr in their own echo chamber

>> No.30328376

>>30326665
No it isn't, it's the jews, and it's their idea in the first place.s

>> No.30328394

>>30328292

I know this was a troll, but I'm incline to point out that the word "dick" hasn't declined in popularity as an insult ever since the equality movement.

I wonder why, even as slut and whore n' such are literally being campaigned as "totally normal and proud things to be."

>> No.30328408

>>30327378
>If the Czechoslovakians and Croats were good enough for Hitler, then they are white.
Hitler accepted full on negroes.

As long as you would kill you some Jews, you're good to go in his eyes.

Hitler isn't a racist hater after all. He takes people of all stars stripes and colours, as long as they're down with downing the Jews.
Which totally didn't happen.

Seriously neonazis' version of Hitler is essentially Jesus with a mustache.

>> No.30328417

>>30328394
Because different people think different things? Some women think owning the words "slut" and "whore" is empowering. Other women think they're mean and denigrating.

But we know that all women are on the same page, and are just lying if they say otherwise. Right, fellow male? You know what its like.

>> No.30328423

>>30328207
>read the file names
also congratulation on your first post! Might I suggest you lurk some more?

>> No.30328437

>>30326950
Jews are basically a genetic and mitochondrial infection that latches onto other races. You can get african jews, asian jews, white jews, arab jews, maybe even native american jews. Pure jews don't really exist, although Armenians are a start.

>> No.30328465

>>30328423
>lostprophets testing their new vocalist.jpg

Fuck where the hell was my soda and 11 year old?

>> No.30328468

>>30328423
>he doesn't know image grabbers save the original name of the image file instead of a random list of numericals

>> No.30328485

>>30328408
>Seriously neonazis' version of Hitler is essentially Jesus with a mustache.

>> No.30328497

>>30328423
>saving an image from a site means you agree with that site's views
This just in: every single person in this thread is a child rapist, because they saved things off that filthy 4chan site for bad people.

>> No.30328501

>>30328437
As an Armenian, I want you to leave me out of this. Aside from like tribesmen up in the mountains, we're completely fine with everybody, even the Turks.

>> No.30328506

>>30328033
>/pol/ is beacon of sanity
Yes they just believe in a world of jewish lizards who are controlling everything you see. But you see the lizards aren't the best but white people are the best for reasons that will remain undisclosed. So the White people have to win but they are held back by every single other "race" who never did anything useful and the history that said they did is of course fake. Also you have to be christian because everyone knows that Christians totally aren't just people that read the book and demanded a rehashed sequel with fan fiction mary sues and special snow flake abound. Now tack on their rabid hatred of anything that isn't their gender, economic class, or ethnicity and you can see how /pol/ isn't taken seriously by anyone.

>> No.30328515

>>30327111
That line of thought isn't even that popular on /pol/. People don't responed either positively or negatively when an amerifat or britbong starts insulting France, because it's just kind of pathetic.

>> No.30328517

>>30328465
>lostprophets

MEGALOLZ!

>> No.30328526

>>30326438
They what now!? They are not fucking Indians, Jesus fuck. They are Finns for Christ sake! Does Finns look like Eskimos? No they fucking don't. See, this is what happens when Swedes desperately wants to have their own Indians on their conscience. Fucking bullshit everywhere... Yes, I mad.

And please call them Lapps. That's what they've always been called up until we recently decided it's insensitive to call minorities what they're fucking called.

>> No.30328535

>>30328501
So you're not that white then. Because if you were, they would have attacked you, and killed your women and dragged your sons off as slaves.

Just like they did in Ireland and Iceland.

The Turks were scum.

>> No.30328536

>>30328394
>>30328417
I think something the anti-slut-shaming people need to realize is that sluts aren't really shamed, they're just treated with no respect, because you can't respect someone any more than they respect themselves, and sluts don't respect themselves at all, much as they deny it.

>> No.30328544

>>30328468
>going to tumbler some hoe means that they do not go on tumbler
the logic is weak with this one

>> No.30328545

>>30327111
Nope. Because the majority of neonazis on 4chan are actually native Americans from South America.

>> No.30328559

>>30328535
Butthurt German detected. Did Khalef take your job?

>> No.30328564

>>30328526
>they fucking don't. See, this is what happens when Swedes desperately wants to have their own Indians on their conscience. Fucking bullshit everywhere... Yes, I mad.
>And please call them Lapps. That's what they've always been called up until we recently decided it's insensitive to call minorities what they're fucking called.

> Hva kaller du en sames uekte barn?
Jukselapp
> Hva kaller du en rik same?
Tusenlapp
> Hva kaller du en sameunge som ble til etter en natt på byen?
Skvettlapp

>> No.30328566

>>30328536
Sluts can respect themselves, they just like sex, the only one here who is unable to respect is you

>> No.30328572

>>30328544
Protip: any given google image search will be about 30% files hosted on tumblr and will carry that filename when saved.

>> No.30328573

>>30328544
>google search for an image you've seen before and want to save
>OR google image search for a higher-res version of an image you have
>the first or best result HAPPENS to be from tumblr
>this means you use tumblr

>> No.30328577

>>30328566
Actually they don't, when you go around taking random dick you do not respect yourself.

>> No.30328580

>>30328544
>still doesn't know about the image grabber

I know for sure now that you're not a native /tg/ poster.

You're a foreigner, a filthy immigrant.

Fuck off back to /pol/.

>> No.30328588

>>30327221
Islam is just a distraction matey, same as Christianity. Cut to the source.

>> No.30328592

>>30328566
TEHY DON'T RESPECT THEMSELVES BECAUSE I DON'T RESPECT THEM, HOW COULD THEY!?

>> No.30328593

>>30328573
Are you a fucking kindergartner, he doesn't use religiously, that's his point

>> No.30328594

>>30328572
>spamm posting pics from tumbler?
>must be from google!

>> No.30328604

>>30328545
But... Argentina is white!

>> No.30328606

>>30328535
We are Asian Caucasian, as opposed to European Caucasian. Because guess where the Caucasus mts are.

>> No.30328608

>>30327265
Interesting bait. Marks for trying.

>> No.30328616

>>30328526
But I usually call Finns Suomalaiset and Germans Deutschlanders. and Scandinavians fucking pathetic.

>> No.30328617

>>30328577
But sluts don't take random dick.

Because they won't fuck you.

>> No.30328621

>>30328577
When a dude goes around sticking it random vagina does that give him no self-respect?

>> No.30328626

>>30328594
>It can't POSSIBLY be just a google search, it MUST be one of those cancerous evil tumblr users who are ruining everything we know and love!

>> No.30328627

>>30328577
>it must be true because I said it
They can clearly respect themselves and sleep around if they want to.

>> No.30328631

>>30328606
They're in Asia, east of Turkey.
Nobody said "Caucasian", that's a demeaning bullshit term.
I said "white".

>> No.30328636

>>30328592
Flawless logic, FWOAH

>> No.30328642

>>30327326
Aliens from Mars are clearly white folk, anon. Semites are from Mercury.

>> No.30328648

>>30324341
It's not the Nazgûls that fly, they ride on wyverns of some sort.

>> No.30328654

>>30328606
On the border between Asia and Europe due to them being at the border of two tectonic plate.

>> No.30328660

>>30328642
You been reading those John Carter books or something?

>> No.30328663

Why hasn't this thread been nuked?

>> No.30328664

>>30328594
>posting an art dump from an artist who uses tumblr to host images?
>clearly SJW

Shockingly enough, there are a whole lot of people who use tumblr primarily as an image host.

>> No.30328669

>>30327373
A cornered Zionist, having nothing better than ad-hominem bile for an argument? Never!

>> No.30328674

>>30328642
>mars
>white
True whites come from Uranus where less light reaches them do to the atmosphere

>> No.30328681

>>30328608
It's not bait. I don't care about Nazi bullshit. I do care about Zionists controlling the media to disinform people to the extent that they know abolsutely nothing except what a Jewish majority interest wants them to know, and covers up the actions of the other Zionists in the governments of every country.

I'm not a Nazi. I'm extravagantly anti-authoritarian.

>> No.30328686

>>30328564
>> Hva kaller du en rik same?
>Tusenlapp
mitt ansikte när

>> No.30328690

>>30328664
Yeah, try to explain that to some Argentinian monkey-man neonazi Christcunt.

He probably doesn't even know what an image host is.

>> No.30328692

>>30328686
Nazi scum

>> No.30328708

>>30327357
>Israel is hated
Have you ever listened or read anything about or observed the actions of any major government that has ever existed in your lifetime?

>> No.30328709

>>30328580
>complains about foreigners and immigrants
>hates /pol/

>> No.30328721

>>30328631
>geographical term demarcating where fair skin, light hair, and weak facial features developed
>demeaning bullshit

Oh boy.

>> No.30328730

>>30328709
Contradiction!

>> No.30328733

>>30328709
/pol/ does not belong here.

Those fucking retarded South-American and East-European shit nazis are too retarded to understand what roleplaying is about.

They're too autistic to roleplay.

>> No.30328744

>>30327369
When I was a kid, I always used to think certain Nazis looked a bit Jewish. Goebbels in particular looked like a dilute kike.

>> No.30328756

The variety races in The Last Airbender make more sense then all of them being Asian.

>> No.30328758

>>30328692
>not even speaking german

>> No.30328760

>>30328733
Implying roleplaying isn't in itself autistic

>> No.30328773

>>30328616
Do you also call the Chinese "Hànyǔ", the Russians "Russkiye", and the Danes "Flæskesteg"?

>> No.30328785

>>30328760
>Implying roleplaying isn't in itself autistic
Why the fuck are you on /tg/?

Fuck off. No one wants your cancer.

>> No.30328794

>>30328758
It's sarcasm, that was Swedish

>> No.30328800

>>30328617
But I'm a girl, I don't have a dick for them to take.

>> No.30328820

>>30327403
Fucking bullshit. Everyone is capable of bullying, whether they were bullied or not. They just do it for different reasons. A kid who was bullied because he was tall would never bully anyone for being tall, whether they were tall or not. But they have every capacity to bully small people, whether they were bullied by short people or not.

Good people sometimes have to pick bad people who won't stop being bad when asked nicely by the scruff of their necks and give them a stern talking to, and bad people find it hard to pass up on a chance to kick an unsuspecting kid to the floor.

>> No.30328822

>>30328785
Take it all!

>> No.30328826

>>30328773
The joke

|
|\
|_\
|
|3
|

Your head

>> No.30328841

>>30327414
Because it isn't giving us cognitive dissonance.

>> No.30328849

>>30328826
Don't tell jokes to autists, they won't get it

>> No.30328852

>>30328800
>girl
>on /tg/
>no dick

You got surgery?

>> No.30328856

>>30328849
They will stack them quite nicely

>> No.30328862

>>30328773
I usually call russians russkiye anyways, when I'm not saying they need to go back to Russia.

>> No.30328864

>>30317811
becasue LotR is shit.

sorry, we like to think of it as classic. but it is like the old tanks of WWII: most of them have no hope really in being modern and up to date....

>> No.30328879

>>30328800
Clearly because they took it already. Jesus man get with the program.

>> No.30328881

>>30328856
The only thing they're stacking is alphabet blocks

>> No.30328891

>>30327509
That's the first Trapron I've seen that's actually attractive.

>> No.30328894

>>30328760
>Implying roleplaying isn't in itself autistic

Did you just seriously post this on /tg/?

>> No.30328895

>>30328852
/tg/ has more girls per capita than any board other than /ck/ and /cgl/.

Except most of them prefer other girls. Which is a really weird concept if you take a moment to think about it.

>> No.30328903

>>30324335
Frodo had something to prove because of that river that killed his parents. He set off on his quest so he could get to that big ass river in the middle of the continent and go all Batman on it because HIS PARENTS ARE DEEEAAAAAAD and then he felt that he needed to fuck over Sauron in the process because of that big-ass lake in the ass-end of Mordor.
Fucking rivers.
Fucking lakes.
Fucking water, killing people and being all salty and shit.

>> No.30328911

>>30328894
…No

>> No.30328912

>>30328721
Tell that to the noses of my dad's entire family and not online, see what happens

>> No.30328929

>>30328912
Oh shit, his tampon just fell out

>> No.30328939

>>30328826
>and the Danes "Flæskesteg"?
>Flæskesteg
Apparently a joke went over your head too.

>> No.30328942

>>30328733
>/pol/ does not belong here
I agree they have /pol/
>/pol/ are all racists from Y and X part of the world
what?
>this makes them to autistic to role play
double what

>> No.30328947

>>30327525
>colourful insults
>couple of posts later
>>30327578
>invents "fedora nazis", a contradiction so severe Tiamat returns from infinity to extinguish the inbred shitstain offspring of Babylon responsible for uttering it
I dunno, man. I'm enjoying this much bait.

>> No.30328949

>>30324690
>can't get corrupted in less than an hour
>it's in the rules
What rules? Where? Didn't you see that shit with the movie where the Ring was all "Azsh nazsh gubagu" and people were all "No fuck YOU, fuckface"?

>> No.30328954

>>30328939
Like I said, can't tell jokes to autists

>> No.30328963

>>30328864
Holy shit I love filtering opinionated namefags

>> No.30328964

>>30327571
>>30327583
Aaaaand the shit stuff arrives.

>> No.30328973

>>30328895
you know it's true

>> No.30328985

>>30324947
Because the tumblr generation read/watched (more likely watched) Lord of the Rings and said "Hey, you know what this distinctly European myth needs? Black people."

>> No.30328986

>>30328964
What's with all this female Sauron shit

>> No.30328988

>>30328501
Armenians got so shafted by history but I love them. Great mythology too. Literally have a guy whose title is The Dragon Reaper.

>> No.30328994

>>30328942
Time for a classic.

Dude... how long have you been going to 4chan?

Why the fuck are you still surprised? Are you retarded son?

>> No.30329004

>>30327646
Your granny lied to you, kid. She could have told you the truth, but she didn't.

>> No.30329010

>>30328986
>female
Son, you may want to sit down for this...

>> No.30329017

>>30328506

The amazing part? They are still more sane then the people we are talking about.

>> No.30329018

>>30327458

>> No.30329023

>>30328994
Maybe you should pull your dick out of /tg/ for once

>> No.30329038

>>30328985
>Because the WHITE tumblr generation read/watched (more likely watched) Lord of the Rings and said "Hey, you know what this distinctly European myth needs? Black people."

I've yet to come across a black guy who complains about the lack of black people in LotR.

It's always white people complaining about it.

>and when someone writes an epic fantasy series that actually features a black hero, no white fantasy nerd bothers buying it

Nice double standard.

>> No.30329040

>>30328986
>female

>> No.30329044

>>30329010
Fuck you dad, you don't understand me

>> No.30329050

>>30328986
>>30328964
the tumbler female Sauron is bad enough the people defending it are far worse
>first response accuses me of /pol/

>> No.30329064

>>30329018
FUCKING IRISH WITH THEIR LEPRECHAUN GOLD!
!

>> No.30329076

>>30329018
I think I've found a type of racial media-control that I would actually like.

>>30328988
We had a kingdom in the time of the Roman Republic that could have beat any contemporary state in Europe. That's probably the extent of our greatness, though.

>> No.30329093

>>30329023
My dick has always been part of /tg/.

I remember Warhammer Wednesday.

Do you? No, because you were probably playing fucking Yugioh or some other retarded ; 90s kid shit.

>> No.30329095

>>30329076
>We had a kingdom in the time of the Roman Republic that could have beat any contemporary state in Europe. That's probably the extent of our greatness, though.

And then spent hundreds of years being bounced between the Romans and the Persians.

>> No.30329103

>>30327880
Yahweh was an adaptation of a god of war. He's literally been jumping up and down on the spot giggling like a school girl since the Roman Empire got infected by Christianity.

>>30327925
Jesus was one largely meaningless assassin leader who's death was an excuse to pile a load of mythology onto his life to claw for ignorant sympathy. And half of the shit he said in the bible is literally double-standard hate. The other half was literally only ever said within earshot of influential, or large bodies of, non-jews.

>> No.30329119

>>30328031
Amen to that. Every attempt turns out either "more latino than a usual latino" or "ooga booga".

>> No.30329122

>>30329038
This. Activist groups are primarily populated by people outside of the issue they're promoting and who are motivated primarily by feeling good about themselves for having stood up for the little guy, entirely unaware that considering said cause "the little guys" and requiring their support is inherently insulting and hypocritical, as they imply that the movement's actual members are too weak to get the job done themselves and need outside help. It's a sickening institutionalization of pity that still stems from the very same bigotry they claim to fight against.

>> No.30329125

>>30329038
>It's always white people complaining about it.
White people who have been corrupted by Marxism into thinking there's something evil about European culture.

>> No.30329126

>>30325971
Yeah, but it's not racist if it's against white people. I mean like, obviously, right?
Let me tell you, the realization that other races/cultures can be racist was pretty shocking but made me ashamed that I didn't realize it sooner. People are people wherever you go.

>> No.30329150

>>30329040
They love their female Sauron...

>> No.30329172

>>30329093
Why must everyone be role-playing in your eyes?

>> No.30329179

>>30329050
>>30329150
He's just deliciously effeminate. Tolkien didn't have any fucking problem with that sort of thing, clearly.

>> No.30329184

>>30328234
The first definitely, the latter . . . well, Frodo and Bilbo both were quite resistant to the ring, weren't they? Although this is getting alarmingly close to labeling the hobbit race "goyim".

>> No.30329197

>>30329179
Tolkien probably wanted to fuck Sauron himself

>> No.30329222

>>30329093
stop crying old fag so damn hard, you are embarrassing your self.~desu
No old fag goes about shouting how old fag he/she is it's clear you are just pretending.~desu

>> No.30329249

>>30329197
Who wouldn't? Mairon was supposed to be the prettiest thing walking about Aman.

>> No.30329256

>>30328408
But Jesus was actually a racist in favour of genocide.

>> No.30329262

>>30326458
>check your privilege at least six times a day
Six? Wow, you guys must have some stamina, my privilege does three, maybe four tops.

>> No.30329266

>>30329126

>Realization

I knew this shit from when I was 5 fucking years old. How could someone be retarded enough to not realize that in general Black/Korean/whatever gangs slightly hate White/black/whatever Race.

>> No.30329267

>>30329249
And you're the nerdiest fuck on 4Chan

>> No.30329274

>>30329017
Not really. People are misguided and patronizing when they say others are offended when they really aren't. But /pol/ is its own loony bin of idiocy all together. And not just idiocy, but violent, unthinking idiocy

>> No.30329284

>>30329267
Well duh.

>> No.30329295

>>30329249
I'd hit it in pure ancient Greek fashion, wouldn't genderbend/racebend shit tough.
If you can't draw the line that way /d/ lies

>> No.30329301

>>30329266
The media, schools, and the government all told him that only "white" people were racist.

>> No.30329318

>>30328497
I would type
>4chan having that reputation
>2014
But then I remembered a conversation about four months ago where I had to genuinely convince my brother that a handful of incidents on board largely unlike the others does not a child porn site 4chan make.

>> No.30329326

>lizardman
>controls the galaxy-spanning planet trade organization from the shadows
>family-cabal manipulates a race of space chimps into assisting in their "business transactions"

Truly this is the sum of all /pol/'s fears.

>> No.30329330

>>30329295
It's not genderbending. He's just utterly the most stunningly attractive gorgeous femme to ever exist.

>> No.30329339

>>30328517
What's that bare foot doing in the bottom left of the last image? Who is it connected to? Why is someone in the middle of a field and/or operating aircraft without footwear?

>> No.30329371

>>30328566
Indiscriminate sex is a sign of disrespect.

>> No.30329387

>>30329326
If his nose was a little bigger they would flip their shit

>> No.30329399

>>30328617
They actually would fuck that guy. You have no idea how sluts work. The only people they don't fuck are people they think they have power over, which includes white knights like you.

>> No.30329403

>>30329274

/pol/ says retarded shit yeah. But then you get the group he is talking about doing crap just as bad. I still hear people talking about banning whiteness from existing and saying there is no poor white people. That group is pretty damn linked to the one your talking about.

>> No.30329419

>>30329371
Prove its indiscriminate
Prove indiscriminate sex is absolutely disrespectful to the self

>> No.30329420

>>30328660
Is he the guy who said Pacal the Great was chums with aliens? If that was him, I'm with him. South Americans are bonkers.

>> No.30329435

>>30328663
It's entertaining and isn't hurting anyone.

>> No.30329449

>>30329403
I'm pretty sure you are hearing trolls. If you are hearing people say such silliness IRL they are clearly wrong. That doesn't make them worse than people that uncritically accept any half baked idea you throw at them and then want to kill anyone that disagrees.
It really sounds like you are just bringing up straw men though

>> No.30329461

>>30328681
You literally said you wanted to stab your opponents to death in your post. No matter who you're badmouthing or supporting with your argument, you instantly lost the debate, unless the intent of your post was ironic.

>> No.30329473

>>30329403
/pol/ is paranoid and shit but god damn it they where on the money with the entire srs thing.
When it comes to spotting and calling out the excesses of the social justice movement you have no better, just that their proposed solutions normally are genocide or things of that ilk

>> No.30329485

>>30328785
But it's true. Only autistics have the strength of mind and character to play such incredibly complex games of pretend.

Unless you're using the bullshit jew-psychology interpretation of autism as a retardation and not as the manifestation of high intelligence.

>> No.30329529

>>30328973
Ah, back when Robin was sexy. Those were the days, when Oda hadn't given up to massive sameface.

>> No.30329575

>>30329449
/pol/ are the rights crazies tumbler and srs are the lefts crazies, Both are crazy, both want blood both are vile hate filled things

>> No.30329594

>>30329449

Nah. I've actually heard guys in real life tell me straight to the face that since I'm white I can't be a poor guy and could never understand the pain of not eating for five days. Because their Black and thus even if we live in the same region with the same social status I must be doing well. Not even trolling/joking whatever.

Now I won't deny /pol/ is full of shit. But I've seen some real crazies on the other side in my life time. College professors running around claiming no one wants to date them because they are strong women. Then right afterwards admitting they threaten any male that talks to them with stabbing.

Go to either extreme and you get some really bugfuck crazies.

>> No.30329613

>>30329018
Fuck me, you're actually right. The irish even have a reputation for hoarding gold!

I want Ireland to leave.

>> No.30329645

>>30329266
Because I live in one of the only countries in the world that follows a god who loves poor people and will go out of its way to hurt itself to fuck over poor people.
We don't take kindly to logic round these here parts.
I was even born in Texas.

>> No.30329689

>>30329419
Sluts have sex with lots of partners frequently. That's indiscriminate by definition.
Sex is an exceptional powerful and personal act that has massive physical and emotional repercussions. To engage in it without discriminate thought is careless and disrespectful to one's self and/or partner.

>> No.30329707

>>30329645
You know what fucks over poor people? Christianity. It's morally fucking evil to tell people there's an afterlife without any evidence for it and then insist that they live their lives according to rules that will only reward their behavior in a fictional setting.

>> No.30329760

>>30329018
The bloke at the bottom of this image is the only one who's eyes aren't particular shallow in the head. Most white people have them deeper, with a harder brow.

>> No.30329803

>>30329419
Because you are engaging in an extremely intimate and personal activity with people who do not have any real romantic connection to you.

>> No.30329840

>>30329707

I honestly feel kind of lucky. I was in a christian home but my parents pretty much told me

"This is what we believe in. If you want to know why then ask any questions we will answer them honestly with our logic. If you want to think something else then do it." And they literally never lied to me once in my life about any questions I had about anything. From sex to questions on what they think about morality.

I wish more families where like that today. There would be a lot more people knowing themselves if there was.

>> No.30329841

>>30329018
I see a lot of actual jews in that image, though.

What a surprise.

>> No.30329895

>>30329803

>Romantic

As someone who has went though this. Romance is bullshit don't ever buy into it. If you do you're just going to think "Why the fuck did I bother with this bullshit?" a decade later.

>> No.30329948

>>30329895
>I decided to throw that out to sleep around randomly so I will try to convince everyone to get down to my level!

>> No.30329990

>>30329840
I think the key problem is that most people who claim they're christian aren't. They're just religious. They care less about the teachings and intent and more about the letter of the law as it applies to things they don't like. It's a justification to hate something and an excuse to not come up with arguments backing your stance up.

This is increasingly true of all religions, Christianity just got a head start.

>> No.30330032

>>30329707
>It's morally fucking evil to tell people there's an afterlife without any evidence for it and then insist that they live their lives according to rules that will only reward their behavior in a fictional setting.
But I'm an atheist and nothing I do violates the ten commandments in most Christian interpretations (purely by coincidence, mind you - I don't deliberately follow them), I don't see how actually believing in an afterlife would make someone behave differently.

>> No.30330058

>>30329948

Just tossing that out as advice. The average fa/tg/guy is a idealistic idiot. Having been there and done that before telling anyone who uses Romance as a argument that in a decade they will utterly hate themselves for a few years over it.

First hand experience here.

>> No.30330093

>>30330058
>First hand experience here.
Oh shit guys he gave us an anecdote we better throw aside the sum of all human knowledge and reshape our view of relationships to fit his, because he gave us an anecdote so he must be right!

>> No.30330101

>>30330032
Leviticus, my friend, and it is only the start of a huge assortment of mindless authoritariansm foisted on people to control them against their own interests.

>> No.30330205

>>30330101
Looks pretty reasonable to me.

>Thou shalt have no other gods before me
So no gods at all is fine.
>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
Basically, no idolatry. That's cool too, idolatry is retarded.
>Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
That's fine too, there are way better expletives out there, like SIXTY NIGGERS!
>Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy
Fuck yes I love weekends.
>Honour thy father and thy mother
That's reasonable, you should honour and respect them.
>Thou shalt not kill
Which means murder in this context, and I agree entirely with it.
>Thou shalt not commit adultery
Also agree.
>Thou shalt not steal
Also agree.
>Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour
Again, agree, lying is shitty.
>Thou shalt not covet [other people's stuff]
Seems fine to me, don't be a greedy fuck. Only a jew could take offense at this one.

>> No.30330261

>>30330205
You're quoting ten laws out of thousands

>> No.30330274

>>30329990

Yeah. It really surprises me sometimes. When I'd ask say the possibility of God not existing my Dad would start talking about Pascals wager and other philosophical ideas. When I would ask about say normal religious doctrines he would explain where he disagreed. Because of that I had a pretty general idea of exactly what was out there. Makes me sad that there is families out there that doesn't explain things like this.

>> No.30330324

>>30330261
Those are really the only actual rules of it, though, the rest is just suggestions and moral lessons. I mean unless you're some kind of catholic (in which case please off yourself because you're retarded) then the bible is fairly up to interpretation based on the person reading it.

>> No.30330398

>>30330093

>Sum of all human knowledge.

Hahhaha. No. There is plenty of people out there thousands of years ago that had the same thoughts.

That and I won't tell anyone to reshape how they view relationships. But in a decade or two you're either going to get damn lucky or hate yourself because you're going to be homeless with 4 Ex wifes that hate you're guts and think you're a sucker. Because all it took was a few little lies and now you're fucked.

>> No.30330553

>>30330398
Nah, I will head back to the motherland for an arranged marriage so I can avoid degenerate western sluts and marry a good woman.

>> No.30330743

>>30330553

>arranged marriage

Have fun with a women who will hate you in a year or two and will try her hardest to make you miserable.

>> No.30331181

>>30329103
>adaptation of a god of war

Which is why sodomizing his muscular, godly ass would be so satisfying.

>> No.30331422

>>30330261
Except the Leviticus Law was the ENTIRE LAW CODE for twelve tribes of people, NOT the moral code for all Christians or something.

>> No.30331456

>>30329707
>It's morally fucking evil

Flaw. No morality exists if God does not.

>>30329103
Stop getting your information from Zeitgeist and Dawkins, cus literally none of what you said was true.

>> No.30331481

>>30330743
You realize arranged marriages were the standards for years and actually tend to be happier and more successful than non-arranged marriages?

>> No.30331797

>>30329895
I would not let a cynical freak like you within a hundred yards of impressionable children or teens. You are literally less mature regarding relationships than I have ever been, and it's the works of cynical, loveless fucks like you that there are so many sexual degenerates in this world today.

>> No.30331852

>>30330058
You have no idea who the average /tg/ goer is, and you know NOTHING about relationships. You have been rejected once or went out with a manipulative slut who took you innocently for a ride once. Romance isn't dead, you're just a moron who isn't willing to learn from his mistakes. Your experience, passed through the filter of a weak and credulous mind, is poisonous.

>> No.30332005

>>30330205
>So no gods at all is fine
How can you fail at reading and comprehension this badly? You *have* to worship Yahweh.
>idolatry is retarded
Says the man on an image board, about a religion encrusted with idolatry
>fuck yes I love weekends
Then you must hate Christianity, which grants one day off that must be put to use kneeling uncomfortably and mumbling in buildings without heat regulation while someone fatter than you takes money off of you and tells you that you're evil just for existing and you should be ashamed of yourself
>thou shalt not kill
A commandment christians and jews freely disregard whenever it suits them, and do little to enforce among non-abrahamites, only ever enforcing it when a filthy goy takes one of them
>adultery
From the same people who's effective queen seduced the Pharoah of Egypt, then revealed that she was marries so as to extort an adultery settlement from him, planning to use it to invade his kingdom all the whole
>steal
I shiggy the diggy
>lying
I wish I had a drink to choke on
>covet
My sides are obliterated

>> No.30332036

>>30331456
I wouldn't touch either of those. If they share my understanding on this then bolly for them. Yahweh is a war god, and the jews made their game in Rome through political plots and assassination.

>> No.30332067

>>30330743
We're talking about ARRANGED marriages, not modern kikelocks.

>> No.30332089

>>30332036
I like how you stubbornly cling to things that haven't at all been historically proven, simply because they fit your narrow-minded view of a religion you hate.

>>30332005
Man, watch it, you'll cut someone with all that edge.

>> No.30332409

>>30331852

>NOTHING

Of course I don't hard to know someone who is a anon you know? If you want to think that you can. Hell if you do get someone and stick with them I"ll wish you congratulations you're a lucky bastard. In general though romance as a concept is dead. Instead you're pretty much playing the part of a pet monkey for a women who in the end is most likely going to hate you.

>>30331797

The amusing thing is I want everyone to have a good relationship and find someone who will love them and wish anyone who tries the best. I just realize with a 50 percent divorce rate and biased as hell laws the odds are pretty damn low.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action