Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.30156909 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Last time on Hero builder....

Nations conspire against each other even near the end

Battles raged on the plains of Gile

The forces once slain were reborn and others were changed...

The protection of heaven was granted, at a heavy cost...

This is most likely the final chapter for this thread line.

If you wish to do something make sure to do it now...

As it might be the last, I'm NOT accepting new characters.

Go ahead and join our mibbit server
http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net

The map is a mess, a rookie mistake on my part! Apologies! If you see a mistake point it out (via a picture) and I'll fix it!

Last thread: https://archive.foolz.us/tg/thread/30070122

>> No.30156949

Rolled 94, 32 = 126

>Name: Malus Eriag
>Race: Human
>Colour: Steely grey
>Skills: UNMATCHED Swordsmanship
BATTLE MEDITATION! This will heal your wounds AND can help turn a battle with armies towards your favor!
>Equipment: Sword
>Party: Rita [Master Unarmed], Prince Edward VII [Excalibur] [Moderate Swordsman] 3/4
>Bonus: To protect the others, You're a legendary swordsman know to have mastered an ancient techquie, GAIN UNMATCHED SWORDSMANSHIP, However, you can only FIGHT BACK with your sword in self defense of THE INNOCENT. Also start off with sword, you are a refugee from Gile.
>Fluff: A pacifist swordsman, believing that the art of swordsmanship can, in itself, be a form of meditation. Practices it regularly as such.

Progress comes along smoothly enough, and the Prince is made into a moderate swordsman...but soon, the Swordsmaster feels it. The end of all things coming...so many innocents that will be slain in the crossfire. Rapidly, his mind searches for options...before reaching one. Walking into the hut as Rita and Edward spar, the old man takes Excalibur, grasping the magical sword by the hilt and drawing it forth...and focusing.

1-2 His focus leaves his body as he takes a stance of absolute stillness and meditation, flowing through his hands and into the sword, making the weapon a part of his body. Every contour, every nick, every shudder and pulse and hum of magical energy within the weapon becomes a living part of the swordsmaster's body. And then it extends outwards. The hum is focused on, a pulse that would reach throughout the world, however faintly, a drop, a ripple amongst so many ripples, yet he would focus on it, follow it through the world, seeing each and every waver it made. The portals, the foreign realms that sought so violently to bring his own home, his people to an end...this would not do. So, gathering himself, he stroked his awareness around, letting it fill the world completely, focusing on these ties to other realms...and then he'd cut.

>> No.30156986

>>30156949
Forgot mah trip~

>> No.30157016

Rolled 45, 14 = 59

>>30156909

>Name: The Gilded Lich
>Color: Dark Green
>Race: Undead Half-Elf
>Equipment:
>Skills: [Lich Resistances], [Necromancy], [Ice Magic], [Ice Superspell: Glacier Drop]
>Bonus: [Let The Dead Walk Again]
>Party: 100 Skellington Followers5 Undead Birds, 1 UNDEAD COLOSSUS
>Enemy: All Good Creatures
>Fluff: One of the last Liches in existence, seeking to renew his former stranglehold upon the world after being cast down from power. An undead-colossus riding, song-singing monstrosity.

The Lich's eyes raked the landscape as he rode his colossus eastward. He didn't know where he was going, or why, or when. He simply knew that he wasn't about to stick around to see whatever drove off the angels.

Firstly, though, he had to regain more of his army's lost strength. Every minion was vital.

1. Raise more minions.
2. Travel east.

>> No.30157301

Rolled 91, 68, 81 = 240

1. 2. Once more I focus upon my mind and instead of

hopping from one person to the next I spread myself out.

A piece of Me in every part of the Swarm. Easily healed

if lost. (3/5)

3. We create a vast city that spans the entire forest.

(7/8)

>Name: Khepri, The Swarm
>Color: Yellow\Black
>Race: Insect Girl Hivemind
>Equipment: [Steelsilver (Swarm Standard)] :: [Silk

Steel Armor (Swarm Standard)]
>Skills: [Enhanced Swarm] Your warriors are nearly feral

but also much stronger::[ART OF WAR: Your forces are

fully war ready- and are more likely to win in conflicts

between armies!] :: [BUG CONTROL]::[MASTER BUG

MANIPULATOR]::[MASTER SHARED MIND - extra action]::[Mind

Skip] You can move from body to body as long as they are

willing.
>Bonus:[Magical Monster Girl; You are rather big even

for a Bee-Girl!]
>Party:[36 000 BEE-PEOPLE]::[8 000 SPIDER FOLK]::[2 800

Mantis Folk]::[8 000 SCORPION GIRLS]
>Fluff: Kicked out of her hive for being different

Khepri wandered the wilds using her gift, the ability to

control any insect she comes across. Soon after she was

attacked by the Queen and in a fit of fury retaliated.

Now the Hive serves her and she looks to the world

through new eyes. Where once there was seperate tribes

of the insect people, instead all shall be one great

nation. All shall be one with the Swarm. So speaks Queen

Khepri.

>> No.30157446

Rolled 31, 60, 29 = 120

>>30156949
>Name: Salarin Halarin Sultan of The Mongoths
>Color: Pink
>Equipment: Princely Attire, Drawven Scimitar, Regenerative pendant -(Not Working), Wyrm Armor, Wyrm Daggers
>Skills: MASTER Swordfighting, diplomacy, Weak Djinn Summoning
>BONUS: Prince of the west, you are royalty in the western nomadic tribes! You are HEIR TO THE THORN! You also know SWORDFIGHTING and DIPLOMACY! You have PRINCELY ATTIRE and a CURVED SWORD! The world is waiting for you!
>Party: 6000 Men and Women of Mongoth, Old Orc Blacksmith and his young apprentice
>Army: 600 Honour Guard, 15 Rocs armed with MACHINE GUNS
>Fluff: A Sultan Prince out in search of wealth, wisdom and glory for who could deny a prince in this wide world?
[Grande Fortress Capital]-The gates are actually solids steel. The fortress is carved into the solid mountain side, it has enough room for everyone to live in it. It has cannons ready to fire at anyone foolish enough to face you. You get boiling oil, you get kill zones, kill holes kill kills. It's a mighty fortress!
[Mongothine]
[Expert Defenders]
[Golden Throne: Empowered] -Tainted by the Light
[Slavers]

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNED ANGELS!!!!......how to fix it....."
Stalking back and forth and back and forth fueled by his anger an idea enters his mind
"Aha! I will just flush out the light of the angels with devil blood!"

123 Send the Rocs to bring back a couple devils, preferably alive

>> No.30157533

Rolled 24, 32 = 56

>>30156909
>Name: Edwin
>Color: Dark Grey
>Race: Human?
>Equipment: Well-Fitted leather armor, steel straight sword. Bow & arrows, Leafy book.
>Skills: Treasure sense, Master Archer, [Resistance], [Shadow Magic]
>Bonus: Treasure hunter

>Party:
>Fluff: Edwin has come to this land in search of his brother Enoch who is his last living relative in this world. Edwin’s mother told him of his brother while on her deathbed from a fatal illness, apparently Edwin’s father had refused to settle down with his mother even after she had given birth, so she left and they each raised one of their twin sons. Edwin now seeks his brother, but that is not all he seeks. Edwin is an expert treasure hunter with a talent for finding ancient artifacts, so Edwin has come to this land to finally meet his long lost brother and find some ancient artifacts along the way.

Edwin still feels an intense anger towards the angels but he cannot let that blind him he has an army to command. As he Demons pour through the hellgate Edwin has them form ranks infront of him and await orders, after the demons form up Edwin gives them their orders. "Listen to me and heed my word!" Edwin holds up three fingers "I have three commands for you! The first is that you ensure this portal remains standing.: Edwin gesture to the portal" The second is that you explain my motives to whomever asks. The final command I have for you is that the leader of this fort shall have dominion over all demons that pass through the gate until my return with the understanding that their word cannot overwrite any of my previous commands." Edwin's piercing gaze leaves no room for argument as the demons acknowledge their commands. "Good. Edwin transfers the knowledge the demons shall require to their minds and steps towards the portal he looks over his shoulder one last time before stepping through "Do not fail me in these tasks"

1,2 Give my commands to the demons and then step through the portal.

>> No.30157541

>>30157446

I can sense a portal to the south. One leading to a dark plane likely filled with demons and damned souls. If anything can counter the angel taint it will be their blood. If not....I may have to do something drastic...

>> No.30157591

>>30157533
As sir Edwin shouts his orders, soldiers and a certain detective approach. It seems all of Victoria have arrived.

"You, I'd recognize that armor anywhere. You are a Graveknight, and you have 5 minutes to tell me why half of Victoria is missing and why this. . .doorway to hell stands here."

>> No.30157594

>>30156949
You focus, your meditation leading you towards a place that one cannot see without training, the outside of the planes lied in front of you.
Above lay four levels and high heaven itself- Below lay one level of hell- the 9th layer. Towards the outside of the realms exist things you dare no look towards.
You focus again, and soon stand at a string- that which connects the plane with outer realms.... You focus yourself and cut at it...
You easily sever it- you suddenly hear screams... Screams of all types...It's deafening, you try to block it out but you can't.. You look to see thousands of strings...Millions... Too many to count... It would take..Forever...
You suddenly wake up... The Prince lays on the floor, Rita stands over him- a look of concern on her face..
What Happened?
>>30157016
You continue to retreat to the east, you have a feeling that there are a lot of corpses to the west but you wish not to push your good fortune.
Luckily for you the angels left a lot of dead bodies, gain 100 skeletons
You head east, your nearly over the mountains- you pass through the dwarf village, a ghost town of its former self. An old Inn catches your attention- for a moment.
>>30157301
You now share a shared conscious, becoming essentially immortal by forcing your way into any minion's body that you so choose to. They offer little resistance... They're mutated minds and absolute loyalty has drained many of them of any free will...
Your enormous capital city is complete, from the main chamber your people can quickly travel underground nearly anywhere within the woods. You are it's ruler now.
>>30157446
The rocs quickly swoop in and take 2 devils, caught off guard.... looks like the reports that they had spilled out into Victora were true! However no blood has been spilled yet- Beside the, you know... Sacrifices need to make it in the first place...
Gain 4 devils
... 1/2

>> No.30157762

>>30157591
Edwin didn't have time for this so he gestured for one of the demons to explain his motives before Edwin himself passed through the gate but not before saying" Time is of the essence so I cannot explain but the demons know all that I know and shall answer your questions."

"The Lord Graveknight has summoned us here to help counter the angels, however now the angels have returned to the heavens. You see this entire "war" was nothing more than a test devised by them to see if mortals where still "worthy" of their continued existence." The demon pauses a bit before saying "It seems you passed"

>> No.30157877

>>30157762
>>30157591
The demon which spoke spoke like a man, and looked far more like one than the others. He seemed to be the only dressed in any clothing, and rather fancy one at that. "Forgive me, I seem to have gotten ahead of myself. Greetings, I'm a legal representative of Hellfire Incorporated, sent to speak on behalf of this lot. Our business card."

The demon hands a card to Mr. Bones.

"Now, I am please to see that the sight of us has not instantly incited hostilities. It is good to see an openen minded people, as I have said, the Lord Graveknight attends to incredibly pressing matters but in the meantime I will be able to answer your questions."

The Detective is highly leery of this person, but the demon makes a compelling argument.

The graveknights are good, that is beyond question. They would never do anything evil.

Demons? Look at the angels, you thought them holy and compassionate, and they turned to be not more than monsters and murderers of the world. Surely if you were wrong about Angels, would it not be also true of demons?

"I cannot speak for these demons per say, but I can say that Hellfire itself is far more tolerant than they and especially the Angels. If you will not take my word on it, trust the goodness of the Graveknight. He has given you charge over this lot, and surely, if he were good, these demons must be better than Angels who only wished death and destruction?"

>> No.30157951

>>30157877
The detective continues to listen, and for a moment, he is satisfied with the argument, more of a wager on the goodness of the knight, but as is the situation is intensely explosive so the knowledge that they have someone human to speak to placates them. For now.

However, with the arrival of Sir Williamshire, who has been updated, a more pressing matter concerns the Detective.

"Gentlemen, I need you to follow me. I had hoped Sir Edwin would be here with us, but for you demon, you'll have to suffice."

The detective leads Sir Williamshire, and the demon lawyer, to an unfinished house in the part of town.

>> No.30157986

>>30157951
“Sir, Williamshire. Mr. Lawyer. I'd like you to come see this.”

The detective leads the group of Jenny's unfinished house.

“After Jenny's death, I was in charge of documenting her life for the record book, and I found something that fascinated me, a conspiracy of sorts.”

The detective has his assitant wheel in a large wall, with notes, clues, and connections.

“Look around you, at this house. Even uncomplete it would have been a incredulous feat for one mere woman. And for some reason this building has Enutrof infuenced architecture, but she had never contracted one to help her build nor had any reason she'd know how to do it herself.”

The detective moves on to more evidence.

“Jenny seemed to have a habbit of keeping items in doubles. Two books on pyromancy, two sets of silverware and dishes, all belonging to her, but why?

Some would conclude a sort of Bipolar disorder, but in the time I knew her she never displayed as such.

Her diary contains numerous blank spots, and more than that, even the towns records are involved.

Jenny kept a supply of shovels, yet never in her life was she actually seen digging.”

“What are you alluding to detective?" Sir williamshire presses.

>> No.30158062

>>30157986
“I have not even begun to allude, good sir. I've analyzed the town records, and found a gaping hole around the most important time in this towns history. All records of our founding seems to point to a 'joyous occassion' though no such record of what this was exists. Furthermore, the documents which contain the marriage records exceed any existing couples by one. By putting the missing pieces togheter, the records would infer a recent marriage, but none such marriages exist.

“My theory is as such. When I read up on the angel crisis months ago, the book said that TWO people were needed to close the gate. One would be sent to heaven, and the other, “undone” by time itself.”

The detective comes to his main point.

“Folliwing these lines, I have decuced that something, someone, was “erased” by history, killed from time itself, to close the gate.”

“Erased from history? That she was not the only one to give up her life, but even all traces of it? Astonishing.”

“I mean exactly that. This person must've given a sacrifice of equal value to her. I just wish I had some sort of clue as to who this person was.”

Sir Williamshire feels someone, SOMETHING, from heaven, whispering in his ears. Fido too, licks at his pockets.

“Boy, what is it?” Sir Williamshire is keen to listen to his dog, after the last incidient.

The dog pulls out a picture from his pocket, and Sir williamshire pics it up.

>> No.30158148

>>30158062
>>30157762
“Detective, look at this.” Sir williamshire shows him a picture. “I know everyone in this picture, but this fellow here, with Jenny in his arm.”

The detecitve looks, and stand still.

His eyes go WIDE.

“This is the one. This is the one who must have been erased. In all my life, I have never been more positive of this.

More than that, her diary always seems to allude to someone in her life, someone she felt “dependant on”. I have reason to believe that she had feelings for, whoever this person was, and that she was married to him.”

“This person sacrificed himself to be killed in the highest form. I cannot allow that sort of chivalry to go unrewarded.”

The detective turns to the demon. “Lawyer, if Edwin can speak to the god of death, send a messenger bring this picture to him immediately. When jenny died, her soul was sent to heaven. This man was sentenced to the utlimate form of death, the taking away of his life from all time.

I ask that you get Edwin to aquire this enutrofs soul from death and send it to her as well. If you do this, then you would have truly proven his actions as justice.

As for you, I need you to stay here. We have work to do."

>> No.30158226

Rolled 89, 100, 70, 88 = 347

>>30157594
>Name: Sir Frederick Herbert Williamshire the 3rd
>Color: Blue
>Equipment: Pith Helm, Elephant Gun, BIG GUN with a SCOPE, Hunting Dog Fido, Mansion, EXTRA LARGE bag of holding, THE AXE IN THE STONE (Currently in England),
>Skills: Hunting, WYRM HUNTER

>1 British Expeditionary Force of 300, 2 Fortress to the South, 1 near what was once Gile, 2 Ironclad Ships [one in Gile's Harbor, the other in the southern shore]

>Bonus:
>I say!; You are also known as a man of fortune among people whom live on plains! You start off with a gun and the skills to use it! You also get a dog! You also get arch-enemies DRUIDS! Yay!
>STINKING RICH, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH MONEY AT LEAST 4 TIMES!
>General Didrick +1 action

>Buildings:
-Fortress Souther Coast West 400 soldiers [Stone Walls] [HEAVY artillery]
-Fortress Gile Bay [Stone Walls] [Trenches] [HEAVY artillery] [Machine Guns] [STRONG trenches w/ barbed wire and Pillboxes] [Mountainous Uphill Terrain] Garission: General Didrick 500 infantry. 1000 trained militia
-Fortress center: [Stone Walls] [Trenches] [HEAVY artillery] [Machine Guns] [STRONG trenches w/ barbed wire and Pillboxes] [Mountainous Uphill Terrain] Garission: 400 soldiers 1000 trained militia

BRITISH RAILWAY, CENTRAL AND EAST, Friendly characters and troops can be transported on this railway within one turn.

>Party: Fido, Warlock MASTER TELEPORTER, FANCY DETECTIVE AND HEAD SHAKING ASSISTANT! GENERAL DIDIRICK
>Fluff: "I say, what a fine island for a bit of sport eh Fido?

1-4. Work with this strange Hellfire Lawyer, to get a written contract that the demons of this portal and any further under the command of Edwin, and in turn this fort, either/or should the line of sucession fail will never turn upon British citizens and their allies.

The good Detective, being a learned man, will be able to detect any loopholes in this agreement. [+Contract: Demons will never attack British and/or allies]

>> No.30158372

>>30157533
The various demons and devils only nod, although vile creatures the last forces of hell were an organized force, and those whom didn't follow orders didn't last long enough to see any actual combat.
Your orders given you step into the portal, what you are met with are fires of red that reach miles high- from around you the groans and shrill cries for mercy from the damned call out into the air. Before you stands a man of black, his sickly skin crawling of maggots and other.. things, his eyes burn with a weak red light... The Judge stands before you, ruler of the 9th layer of hell.
"For what.. Do you come here.. Edwin.."
>>30158226
The demon lawyer agrees to some points, but tries to argue against others- however you point out every loop hole he tries to come up with, in fact you seem to outsmart him every step of the way! The contract is soon signed, hell shall never attack the British OR their allies- HOWEVER they will fight back in self defense- naturally.
You feel like you came ahead in that... Of course you still just made a contract with a devil....
Who knows how that will affect things..

On the plains of Gile the 10'000 darkelves begin to head to the ruins of the former capital city... They would re-build... And claim the land for their own...

Their leader... A winged woman with a scythe calls for a challenge towards the heavens... and soon is seen fighting an angel of blue wings- the graveknight is soon slain by the paladin, whom laughs and returns to the clouds... Her slain body stains the plains with black blood as she soon dissipates into shadows...
The black portal vanishes along with her... There is no threat to the lands anymore...

>> No.30158426

>>30158372
>>30157594
BATTLE MEDITATION! This will heal your wounds AND can help turn a battle with armies towards your favor!
>Party: Rita [Master Unarmed], Prince Edward VII [Excalibur] [Moderate Swordsman] 3/4 [DOWN]
>Bonus: To protect the others, You're a legendary swordsman know to have mastered an ancient techquie, GAIN UNMATCHED SWORDSMANSHIP, However, you can only FIGHT BACK with your sword in self defense of THE INNOCENT. Also start off with sword, you are a refugee from Gile.
>Fluff: A pacifist swordsman, believing that the art of swordsmanship can, in itself, be a form of meditation. Practices it regularly as such.

The Swordsmaster stares calmly at the fallen prince. There's worry and concern boiling inside him, of course, but he's long since learned to use these as a driving force instead of an overwhelming one. Instead, he mulls over possibilities in his mind, then looks at the sword. Of course...powered by the magic of royal blood. Quickly, he checks the Prince's vitals to ensure he's alright, while turning to Rita and saying, "Rita, go down to the village and get the doctor down there. Hurry." Hopefully, the child was just weak...but weak or not, he needed medical expertise beyond what the swordsman could manage.

>> No.30158451

Rolled 68, 43 = 111

>>30158426
forgot rolls lel

>> No.30158461

Rolled 1, 49 = 50

>>30158372

>Equipment:
>Skills: [Lich Resistances], [Necromancy], [Ice Magic], [Ice Superspell: Glacier Drop]
>Party: 200 Skellington Followers, 5 Undead Birds, 1 UNDEAD COLOSSUS
>Fluff: One of the last Liches in existence, seeking to renew his former stranglehold upon the world after being cast down from power. An undead-colossus riding, song-singing monstrosity.

1. Raise more minions.
2. Move east.

>> No.30158482

Rolled 17, 36, 13 = 66

1. 2. Breed. Everyone Breed!

3. Send my warriors out to conquer those nearby (active players only since I want to be fair)

My insects, the flies, the cockroaches, the spiders, even lice and fleas. They are my eyes and ears upon the world and through them I watched events unfold. Above all else they have proven one thing. Angels, Demons, Chaos, the so called 'heroes' that wander. All would resign us to oblivion despite all I've done to secure my people's future.

It is clear to me now. The people of the world tempt fate every day. Without someone to lead them with a firm and gentle hand, to oversee them, they would wage war after war to the extinction of all.

So we march! We march for peace! And we march for our homes! And we march for the fate of the very world!

We march in the name of Khepri. Queen of the Swarm!

>Equipment: [Steelsilver (Swarm Standard)] :: [Silk Steel Armor (Swarm Standard)]
>Skills: [Enhanced Swarm] Your warriors are nearly feral but also much stronger::[ART OF WAR: Your forces are fully war ready- and are more likely to win in conflicts between armies!] :: [BUG CONTROL]::[MASTER BUG MANIPULATOR]::[MASTER SHARED MIND - extra action]::[Mind Skip] You can move from body to body as long as they are willing.
>Bonus:[Magical Monster Girl; You are rather big even for a Bee-Girl!]
>Party:[36 000 BEE-PEOPLE]::[8 000 SPIDER GIRLS]::[2 800 Mantis Girls]::[8 000 SCORPION GIRLS]

>> No.30158546

Rolled 84, 39, 41, 49 = 213

>>30158372
>Equipment: Pith Helm, Elephant Gun, BIG GUN with a SCOPE, Hunting Dog Fido, Mansion, EXTRA LARGE bag of holding, THE AXE IN THE STONE (Currently in England),

>1 British Expeditionary Force of 300, 2 Fortress to the South, 1 near what was once Gile, 3 Ironclad Ships [one in Gile's Harbor, the two other in the southern shore]

>Bonus:
>I say!; You are also known as a man of fortune among people whom live on plains! You start off with a gun and the skills to use it! You also get a dog! You also get arch-enemies DRUIDS! Yay!

>Buildings:
[Redacted for now] +Victoria Portal to Hell

BRITISH RAILWAY, CENTRAL AND EAST, Friendly characters and troops can be transported on this railway within one turn.

>Party: Fido, MASTER TELEPORTER, FANCY DETECTIVE, DEMON LAWYER

The detecive is pleased with the arrangement, even if the whole ordeal is still much.

"Thankfully, I've managed to make it so that it extends to hell and souls. Even if heaven closes her gates to us, an Englishman will always have a warm hearth and somewhere comfortable."

1-2. Have General Didrick train and count the number of Demons currently available.

"Alright ye lot, ye may think ye demons but Ahl show ye hell!"

2-4. Word that the entire world was massacred? Surely that cannot be, can it?
Send out 1 of our Ironclad ships to look at what remains of the outside world now that the Angels have dissipated. England, China, the America's

>> No.30158567

Rolled 15, 87, 28 = 130

>>30157594
>Equipment: Princely Attire, Drawven Scimitar, Regenerative pendant -(Not Working), Wyrm Armor, Wyrm Daggers
>Skills: MASTER Swordfighting, diplomacy, Weak Djinn Summoning
>BONUS: Prince of the west, you are royalty in the western nomadic tribes! You are HEIR TO THE THORN! You also know SWORDFIGHTING and DIPLOMACY! You have PRINCELY ATTIRE and a CURVED SWORD! The world is waiting for you!
>Party: 6000 Men and Women of Mongoth, Old Orc Blacksmith and his young apprentice
>Fluff: A Sultan Prince out in search of wealth, wisdom and glory for who could deny a prince in this wide world?
[Grande Fortress Capital]-The gates are actually solids steel. The fortress is carved into the solid mountain side, it has enough room for everyone to live in it. It has cannons ready to fire at anyone foolish enough to face you. You get boiling oil, you get kill zones, kill holes kill kills. It's a mighty fortress!
[Mongothine]
[Expert Defenders]
[Golden Throne: Empowered] -Tainted by the Light
[Slavers]
[2 Devils]

With the two demons caged in the very same cages the angels once resided in a short time ago the Sultan stands before them age warring on his body, grey pushing back the black of his hair and wrinkles digging into in skin.

123 "I offer you a way out...Sit on the throne and you may walk out or I will let the cages close on your bodies and your black blood be squeezed into the runes of my throne. Choose"

>> No.30158695

>>30158372

Edwin regards the Judge and can’t help but feel small and inconsequential before him but he does not allow this to deter him as he begins to speak. "You are the Judge of all that is right and wrong.... You punish the wicked and pardon the innocent... So tell me… -how-... how is it that the heavens are allowed to commit such atrocities upon the mortal realm and never fear a rebuttal? I come here to ask you for your help in righting a wrong.... I ask you to either show me where to attain or rant me the power to vanquish the angels and those that command them thus rendering the heavens as but a final resting place for the innocent and the just rather than the putrid fortress of "god" that it currently is. Will you assist me in ridding reality of this taint?

>> No.30158744

Rolled 7, 89 = 96

>>30158372
>>30158695

>Equipment: Well-Fitted leather armor, steel straight sword. Bow & arrows, Leafy book.

>Party:
>Fluff: Edwin has come to this land in search of his brother Enoch who is his last living relative in this world. Edwin’s mother told him of his brother while on her deathbed from a fatal illness, apparently Edwin’s father had refused to settle down with his mother even after she had given birth, so she left and they each raised one of their twin sons. Edwin now seeks his brother, but that is not all he seeks. Edwin is an expert treasure hunter with a talent for finding ancient artifacts, so Edwin has come to this land to finally meet his long lost brother and find some ancient artifacts along the way.

Edwin regards the Judge and can’t help but feel small and inconsequential before him but he does not allow this to deter him as he begins to speak. "You are the Judge of all that is right and wrong.... You punish the wicked and pardon the innocent... So tell me… -how-... how is it that the heavens are allowed to commit such atrocities upon the mortal realm and never fear a rebuttal? I come here to ask you for your help in righting a wrong.... I ask you to either show me where to attain or rant me the power to vanquish the angels and those that command them thus rendering the heavens as but a final resting place for the innocent and the just rather than the putrid fortress of "god" that it currently is. Will you assist me in ridding reality of this taint?

1-2 Ask the Judge to either grant Edwin the power to destroy the angels and gods or show him where to acquire such power. Edwin is perfectly fine with attaining a power that will, in the end, obliterate him.

>> No.30158913

>>30158426
You quickly check the prince... He seems to have been struck by a powerful blow... You look to see nothing around except a little girl in front of you... She smiles at you- Her grin seems to reach from one ear to the next... "No, I will not get a doctor for this boy- he does not deserve to be your pupil- I deserve it.. I trained under you, I built your home and hunted your food while you talked to your new favorite pet." She stops he food into the ground, you notice a slight indent as she does. "Your just like the Village Malus you just wanted me to do your labor while you slacked off!" She seems unnatural- your not sure what's happening.. But it's off...
>>30158461
Your magic... At times it is with you.. But at other times recently... It fails you... You army begins to crumble before you... You lose 150 skeletons, the undead birds never come back.. Your colossus is looking very sluggish... You stop traveling to keep it connected...
Your time might soon be up at this pace...
>>30158482
Your people slowly breed... However they resent you for it- they wish to battle for a future of peace!

They begin to march to the south, towards a fortress in the hill... But get lost... 0/3 till you reach SALARIN >>30158567

>>30158546
The demons shall not ATTACK YOU, however they REFUSE TO OBEY MORTALS, if you didn't have a CONTRACT truly- you would be facing a fight right now...

Your ship is sent out... They will look to their best... However as far as you know the small continent that both your empire and frances were on have been basically GLASSED.... Guess wait and find out.. 2/4 till you receive word...
>>30158567
They only regard you with cold eyes, you can tell that they simply await execution... And you give it to them- to their credit they don't make a sound as their bodies are pierced a hundred times over... their blood touches the throne... It shakes slightly but then halts... It seems to have been returned to normal!
>>30158744
... 1/2

>> No.30159107

Rolled 54, 35, 11, 3 = 103

>>30158913

>1 British Expeditionary Force of 300, 2 Fortress to the South, 1 near what was once Gile, 3 Ironclad Ships [one in Gile's Harbor, the two other in the southern shore]

>Bonus:
>Contract. Hell shall never attack the British OR their allies- HOWEVER they will fight back in self defense- naturally.

>Buildings:

1-2. IRC agreement.

The general continues to train the demons, how to integrate and work alongside their own human forces, and to respect the rule of Authority.

He teaches them how to recognize which direction British soldiers will be firing guns or artillery to avoid friendly fire, how to guard the flank their own forces and respond with their own melee tactics. 2/4

3-4. A few demons in particular seem to be fascinated with technology, in particular the cannons and machine guns. Perhaps if we give a few to them, these in particular may develop their own fighting style based upon Hell incorporated technology. [Project: Demons with the Machines. A certain group of Demons are given technology to modify and find their own fighitng style]

2/4 till word arrives.

>> No.30159146

>>30158744
The judge regards you with dim eyes, "They fear no rebuttal because there is simply no force that can stop them anymore. For all the souls we receive- they are outmatched by the hopes that the souls have during their life... And it accordance with the contract of creation one realm must receive the souls of the dead- It was truly the master stroke of Jubileus, to turn near defeated into an eventual victory..." He waves his hand and a dagger appears in his hand, "It is only a matter of time until we are vanquished, and you are not the first to ask for this mission- one that is my pleasure to send you on.. However the result is always the same..." He hands you the dagger, "Stab the goddess with this, it's foul corruption will vanquish her. You need only ask for her and the one bound to the fate of your realm will appear- and then you shall strike, and the process will repeat itself- as it always does...." The judge coughs a vile dust, "Also we'd like our soldiers back, we must meet the angels in other realms- as this one has already been taken into the fold."
Gain rusty dagger

Shadows dance across the world, as their forces move towards catastrophe...

>> No.30159156

Rolled 83, 10 = 93

>>30158913
>>30157594
>Party: Rita [Master Unarmed], Prince Edward VII [Excalibur] [Moderate Swordsman] 3/4 [DOWN]

The Swordsmaster stands up fully, and for a moment his calm composure is broken. His face seems to darken, the sword still in his hand seems to shine, and his eyes burrow right into Rita's own...then it softens, and his composure relaxes. "Young one, this man here is learning to be a leader of men. What I hope to teach you, little Rita, is how to be a Saint." Leaning down, he sets the sword on the boy's body, letting the glimmering light of the sword shine against him. "This boy, Prince Edward of Victoria, has months with me. Maybe a year or two. In that time, I must impart to him all the wisdom I can of judging the hearts and minds of men, and how to tell justice from injustice. You have all the time to learn that I have to teach." His hand does not leave the blade fully, however...remaining on the hilt even as he stares at Rita beseechingly, hoping she understands...

>> No.30159165

Rolled 78, 3, 38 = 119

>>30158913
>Skills: MASTER Swordfighting, diplomacy, Djinn Summoning
[Mongothine]
[Expert Defenders]
[Golden Throne: Master Magic]
[Slavers]

!!! I sense a stirring in the forests....So an avatar of nature dares tread on my realm. So be it, the flames of war shall consume this avatar and her servants.

Siting in the Golden Throne Salarin feels the power revitalize him. "Servant bring me my reagents and some wine we have a summoning to prepare..."

>>30159107
"Ah and one more thing. Send word to the English their assistance would be appreciated if they want a steady supply of Mongothine goods."

123 Summon an Avatar of War and Fire

>> No.30159211

Rolled 30, 35, 82 = 147

1. Breed. Everyone Breed! (1/2)

2. 3. Send my warriors out to conquer those nearby. Currently Lost - Apparently they can't find that giant Mountain that sits in the middle of a plain. I patiently begin to direct them using insects. (0/3)

>Equipment: [Steelsilver (Swarm Standard)] :: [Silk Steel Armor (Swarm Standard)]
>Cities: [Khepri's Forest]
>Skills: [Enhanced Swarm] Your warriors are nearly feral but also much stronger::[ART OF WAR: Your forces are fully war ready- and are more likely to win in conflicts between armies!] :: [BUG CONTROL]::[MASTER BUG MANIPULATOR]::[MASTER SHARED MIND - extra action]::[Mind Skip] You can move from body to body as long as they are willing.
>Party:[36 000 BEE-PEOPLE]::[8 000 SPIDER GIRLS]::[2 800 Mantis Girls]::[8 000 SCORPION GIRLS]

>> No.30159228

>>30159165
The message is received via telegraph wire by the railroad.

"What sort of assistance is required and against whom?"

>> No.30159255

>>30159228
"An avatar of nature itself is marching towards my capital with a plague of insects and mutants

>> No.30159271

>>30159255
"Understood, will respond as soon as possible."

>> No.30159334

Rolled 88, 10 = 98

>Equipment: Well-Fitted leather armor, steel straight sword. Bow & arrows, Leafy book, Rusty Dagger.

>Party:

Edwin waits for awhile examining the dagger before asking. " Do you want me to fail?" Edwin looks upon the Judge" You set me on this quest and only tell me that all others who take this quest succumb to the same mistake and then you don't tell me what this mistake is." Edwin points the dagger at the judge but has no intent to stab him with it. "Tell me how the others have failed so that I may avoid their mistakes if any part of you still wishes to win this war then work -with- me not against me." Edwin waits for a bit before he lowers the dagger" We can turn this around we only need to work together.

>> No.30159350

>>30159165
"Ready the Rocs to take to the sky! Their wings will beat back this plague and win the skys! The entire Mongoth Nation will defend these walls and I their Sultan will rain magic down upon them from my Golden Throne.

The Time Has Come

>> No.30159397

Rolled 79, 18 = 97

>>30159146

>Equipment:
>Party: 50 Skellington Followers, 1 UNDEAD COLOSSUS

1. Try to raise more minions.
2. Try to re-connect with my Colossus.

>> No.30159665

>>30159107
They finish their training quite quickly! However you can sense uneasyness within your troops to by fighting besides damned souls...

The demons take your technology with a bow and head into the portal...
They don't come back....
>>30159156
She doesn't say a word... She just heads into the hut... You can hear a loud scream as various white lights shine through the nooks of the hut... What comes to stand before you isn't human, but a twisted combination of a person and a monster... The eyes of Rita were now mouths- filled with razor sharp teeth- overall she had grown nearly eight feet in height... Her voice seemed to be twisted by hate an anger, "This is what I am Malus- I was the one whom destroyed the villagers after they found me out to be a monster- Now what will you do?"
She doesn't seem intent on attacking you yet...
>>30159165
You summon a woman with bloodied wings, her spear cackles with lightening...
However fire does not heed your call...
>>30159211
Your people breed one last time- gain 5,000 to each troop category... A few strangers from the outside even show up, they willingly work for you! Gain 15 humans! Neat!
Your troops soon find the fortress.. However it looks HEAVILY DEFENDED... [COMBAT THIS ROUND?]
>>30159334
The judge laughs, "Ahhh, some of you do beg of me to provide all the answer." He sits upon a throne that is thrust out of the ground to catch his frail form. "Understand graveknight- that I am your master, not your teacher. Be sure to wait before striking, yet be weary of her words..."
A part of you can tell he lies, but another part of you wishes to believe you.. If you were to get any answer from him it wouldn't be on this topic...
The dagger remains in your hands...
>>30159397
You've picked these ruins clean... The only things you find are dead animals... Gain 50 skeletons...
The Colossus remains slow to respond, but he's still in once piece...

>>30159165
>>30159211
[Read the mibbit]
Don't post yet!!

>> No.30159747

Rolled 71, 39 = 110

>>30159665
>>30157594

The expression of the sage hardens up again, but not fully. "I know, Rita. As I told you, the best skill a warrior can have is being able to read their opponent. I knew you were lying, if not what you were." Standing tall again, still holding the sword, he says, "But all this time, you've chosen to be something else. Something more than a monster. I knew you were a killer then, and I still took you in. Cared for you, trained you...please, Rita. If there is one thing I have done you should learn from, it is to reciprocate the very compassion I have shown you." The magic blade, Excalibur, is tossed forwards, landing on the ground between Rita and Malus. If she were to attack, she might reach him before he gets to the sword...if she attacks...

>> No.30159811

>>30159665
>Party:
[41 000 BEE-PEOPLE]::
[13 000 SPIDER GIRLS]::
[7 800 Mantis Girls]::
[13 000 SCORPION GIRLS]
[15 Men]

Strategy.

Bees: You are more mobile over all else. Distract their ranged weapons, cut the wings of their griffins, flock to the holes in the walls.

Spiders: Use your webs to trap the railways then begin to climb the mountain where there are no defences.

Scorpions\Mantis: Hold in reserve until the gates are breeched by either the Spiders or the Bees. They rush in. You are best suited for corridors and rooms. Use that.

Khepri: They shall never expect it from within. Gather the normal insects, the spiders, the cockroaches, the flies... and assualt the Golden Throne directly. They don't need to kill, just prevent him from using his magic.

I'll retreat if I lose 3/4s of my forces

>> No.30159833

>>30159665
6000 Men Women and Chlildren of Mongoth who board up the openings in my mountain fortress and throw torches and rocks, Lead by the Old Orc Blacksmith and his apprentice to make sure everything is boarded well
600 Honour Guard who man the cannons, arrows, swords and maces to hold the walls of the fortress Mongothine, led by the Avatar of War I summoned her wings bloodied, her spear cackling with lightening...
15 Rocs with machine guns who take the sky and use their giant wings to beat back the flying enemies back down to the ground and let the machine gun fire let loose into the horde of insects
Salarin Halarin Sultan of the Mongoths sits on his Golden Throne and rains fire down upon this plague of nature

>> No.30159878

>>30159665
Total Forces: 1600 Soldiers + Roughly 1000 Gilian militia + Roughly 2500 British Refugee's

Forces Sending: 400 Soldiers from Fort West [A whole forts worth] west of my mansion + unkown amount of demons and various equipment.

A makeshift armored train is quickly and loaded up with the soldiers with whatever technology we can bring.
[Machine Guns]
[Heavy Artillery]
About 1/3 of our [Masterful Ratling Snipers]

No heroes though

Strategy however will be carried via rail telegraph and led by Sir Didrick, who will also relay battle advice to Morgoth's men and our own against their evidently advanced battle tactics. The plan is to provide supporting fire and AA to keep the skies cleared, while demons and soldiers guard the artillery positions.

>> No.30159897

>>30159878
>>30159665
"Let's see how these demons match up against a bunch of overgrown insects. Perhaps this investment will be worthwile."

>> No.30159965

>>30159878
>>30159665
However, once word of the war reached, the idea of such a paltry force being sent was scoffed at by a certain hunter.

"A mere 400 soldiers? Nonsense, I shall go and hunt these beasts!"

Sending 600 more soldiers and SIR WILLIAMSHIRE.

>> No.30160380

>>30159811
>>30159833
>>30159878
The swarm stands in countless thousands before the fortress of the mountain, Khepri stood among her loyal subjects, a part of her within each of their monstrous frames. They crawled all over the mountain, their vision clouded by the lust of blood- yet cleared by the queens hive mind.
They would soon bathe in the blood of the humans whom lived here, and they would claim victory... For the swarm.
Within the mighty fortress sat the Sultan, his mind now one with the golden throne itself- The powers of the outsiders and friends alike fueling his magic...
His soldiers however have nothing left to fortify, they man their weapons... There courage would see them through the day... 15 rocs fly towards the insect horde....
Sir William rides with a force of a 1000 to assist their ally in their time of need...

ATTACKER ROLL 58
The insects begin to attack the fortress, however they simply cannot find a way inside- the intensity of fire that pours from each hole is too much for them to handle for now.. They must bide their time...
However in the sky a 2 rocs are brought crashing into the swarm below..

DEFENDER ROLL 78
The twirling of machine gun fire can be heard as bees die in droves, the bullets tearing their massive frames apart, the fire from the fortress is also absolutely staggering to behold- the insects find cover however..
- 2000 bees people -1000 spider girls, -500 mantis people, -2000 scorpion people

ATTACKER ROLL 20
The fortress proves simply too fortified to move on at the moment.. The machine fire from the rocs keeps most of your people within cover, the avatar of war flies overhead- her laughter bringing some of your warrior to break cover and be mowed down...
-2000 scorpion people

DEFENDER ROLL 24
However the rocs soon find themselves surrounded by Bee monsters, who throw their riders off their mounts and drive the rocs into the ground
-10 rocs
..... 1/?

>> No.30160395

>>30160380
ATTACKER ROLL 50
The fortress remains a thing that the attackers cannot penetrate, however they soon bring down the remaining rocs- However the avatar of war shreds through the flying insects...
-all rocs, -5,000 bee people

DEFENDER ROLL 37
The fortress soon finds itself without targets to attack! The avatar of war halts her assault as she relies shes the only one whom fight with honor in the open- The fire magic from the fortress finally
is activated- and will attack soon...

>> No.30160452

>>30160395
ATTACKER ROLL....99
However the fortress couldn't hold forever... Soon giant scorpion monsters crawl through the fortress- their claws absolutely tearing everything they get their claws on.. But not without losses of their own-
The avatar of war soon abandons those whom hide within their fortress
-58000 humans, -2000 scorpion people

DEFENDER ROLL 43
The halls are soon overflowing with the dead... Blood of both human and insect mix as the humans retreat to the grand throne room- Their the throne finally activates.. Fire begins to incinerate the insects..
-1,000 bee-people -2,000 spider girls, -1,00 mantis girls, -1000 scorpion girls
The British arrive! They set up a perimeter at the station and blast any insectiod away from them...

ATTACKER ROLL 72
However the bugs smell blood... They soon swarm the grand throne room- the woman and children as the last to go.. Their cries cut short at the insects hands
- Yet the throne remains protected by powerful magic...
However the honor guard fight bravely and slaughter bugs until the bitter end.. -500 scorpion people, -1000 mantis people
The emperor is all alone, protected by his golden throne...
The British soon find themselves becoming overrun, and without fortifications their situation is dire...
-200 British forces, The demons cry for a retreat as they hold the attackers off- William sees no way to fight through upwards of 25,000 feral monsters... And falls back...
The demons all die, but they take out a ton of insects
-3,000 bee people
-all demons

The bug people are free to do as they wish, the emperor remains on his throne- protected by magic but unable to attack without being swarmed...
It's up for the queen to decide what happens next.....

>> No.30160513

>>30160452
1000 british soldiers arrive, 800 return.

It was a tactical retreat, and compared to the enemies losses would be a cause of slight appraisal.

The loss of their great ally and their mighty city to the horse of insects still causes universal sadness, but the knowledge that out of 72,000 bugs only 25,000 remain gives everyone hope that these odds would be enough to grant us the day.

Sir Williamshire fumes though, waiting for the next chance to resolve this new threat. The doves among us of coursel others seek to resolve things peacefully.

Only time will tell.

>> No.30160530

My main body stands in front of the throne and I look over him. My Swarm stand ready to pounce the instant that the shield falls. Others begin to strike at it with Silversteel swrods, their anti-magical properties sparking off the Realm-Enhanced shields.

"I have won. Your people are dead. And you shall either join them or be part of my Swarm. The choice is yours."

>> No.30160593

Rolled 54, 98 = 152

>>30160452

>Equipment:
>Party: 100 Skellington Followers and 1 UNDEAD COLOSSUS

1. Move East.
2. Try and rejuvinate my Colossus.

>> No.30160616

Rolled 73, 60, 16 = 149

1. Repair the Fortress. Make it into a Hive worthy to call my own.
2. Breed.
3. Begin cutting away at the floor the Golden Throne is attached too and remove it from my new Citadel. Move it to a different place where we can build a jail. No need to leave it here in a place of power.

>Party:
[30 000 BEE-PEOPLE]::
[10 000 SPIDER GIRLS]::
[6 300 Mantis Girls]::
[6 000 SCORPION GIRLS]

>> No.30160702

Rolled 31, 82, 51, 18 = 182

>>30160452

>Bonus:
>Contract. Hell shall never attack the British OR their allies- HOWEVER they will fight back in self defense- naturally.

>Buildings:

Although it seemed like cause to grieve the loss of the Mongothine fortress to the bugs, even greater concern comes from analysis of the battle.

The Bugs had strategically won, based upon their given ability to multiply at an exponentially fast rate, they'd likely be able to make up those forces with relative ease.

We our outnumbered. But perhaps, not without hope.

1-2. Our agreement with the demons still stand, and furthermore, they were attacked and repulsed by a force of mere bugs. Will the demons let their pride stand for this? [Convince the demons not to let the bug's gloat in their victory over them as demonic warriors, and possibly secure reinforcements.]

2-4. Construct more Armored Trains, we'll have to hold them off as long as possible by any means.

>> No.30160716

>>30160530
The turmoil of this war battle has left the Sultan aged and weary...he looks to be his proper age of more then a few hundred years of age but the Golden Throne, his greatest shield and sword and the center of his power keeps him strong and protected

"Strike me down and I shall become more Powerful then you could ever imagine...Already the forces move against you, an immense army far more powerful then either of us lies in waiting. I have scryed a portal leading to the Chaos In Between Light and Dark. You may have this fortress but I am content to wait and watch for when they come and reduce everything to rubble"

"It is my destiny to watch over The Mongothines and so I shall..."

>> No.30160785

Rolled 68, 13, 58 = 139

>>30160716
"Chaos? Demons? Angels? They are WHY I marched upon you, for you bled their power on that throne you sit upon and think its YOUR power that you wield. You are a fool. A blood crazed fool to think that they won't take back what is theirs."

"If you wish to sit and watch then so be it. Watch over your people from that throne. Watch as they become One with the Swarm and as I save this world. "

>> No.30160814

Rolled 83, 94 = 177

>>30160452
>Equipment: Well-Fitted leather armor, steel straight sword. Bow & arrows, Leafy book, Rusty Dagger.

>Party:

Edwin's gaze switches between the dagger and his "master" the wheezing "lord" of the 9th ring of hell. It takes awhile but a flash back to one of Enoch's memories has Edwin decide the path he shall take. " We are only tools to you....." Edwin pauses for a moment as the Judge looks back to him " You don't see us as anything but tools to fuel an ancient war between the forces of heaven and hell.... No matter what choices we make in life they are wrong for in the end they mean nothing..." Edwin begins to speak louder and louder. "You are no Judge that decides the fate of mortal souls! You are but an ancient abomination that blights all realms! You and all your counterparts the gods and demons! So long as any of you exist mortals can never win!" Edwin is practically shouting now as he berates the lord of the 9th ring of hell. Edwin stops shouting and glares at the Judge with hate in his eyes. " It needs to end." Edwin steps towards the judge dagger in hand" The age of the gods and their petty war needs to end!

1-2 Stab the judge with the rusty dagger and if possible.... Become something new.

>> No.30160872

>>30160785
While the Queen still speaks, a telegraph starts chirping and a machine it is connected to starts printing out a written message.

"This is the British Forces, we wish to parley, Queen Khepri.

>> No.30160909

>>30160872
I answer.

"Very well. What terms do you wish to put forth?"

>> No.30160959

>>30160909
Our hostilities were the result of an alliance with the, now apparently defunct, Mongothine nation.

As they are destroyed, there is little more to be done.

We have heard you have quams with demons. Why is it so? We have no word they have harmed you.

>> No.30160974

>>30159747
She remains silent.... The starts to cry, it odd... to see something so hideous cry... it soon calms down. "I..I will show the compassion you've shown me, if you are willing to show me trust... The creature walks forward and places the prince into her claw like hands, "I shall take him somewhere safe."
Will you let her take him?
>>30160593
You move east, on your way there you catch glimpse of a train moving west- humans were aboard it... Before you sense an army, you quickly hide your forces however...
The Colossus doesn't respond at first.. But soon you find your colossus growing truly massive... It's a damn titan now! It's half as tall as the mountains! It's might knows no bounds!
>>30160616
Your kind knows nothing of repairs, but they soon spin a web to replace the breaches... It's not as effective though... 1/2
There would be no way to fit all your people into the fortress anyways.... They are at least twice as large as an average human...
Your people begin to breed as they cry out in victory 1/2
You are unable to cut the throne from the floor, those who try die horribly by the emperors hand, much to his amusement! Curse him!
YOU HEAR WORD OF A PORTAL OPENING IN YOUR FOREST- IT LEADS TO HELL AS FAR AS YOU CAN TELL- THE FOREST YOU ONCE CALLED HOME IS NOW IN RUINS!
HOWEVER YOUR CITY, ALTHOUGH A GHOST TOWN IS INTACT....
>>30160702
The forces of hell are already strained as it is, defeat is an everyday occurrence for them... However they send more demons, as their contract still stands... You gain 400 demons
Your trains will soon be unmovable from their tracks... 1/2
>>30160814
... 1/2

>> No.30160985

>>30160814
>>30160974
His face is that of amusement as you drive the dagger into his chest, he coughs again and falls to the floor.. Without movement... Before his frame falls to ash... "Good." You hear a voice from behind you, there he judge stands- "Now use it on her and free us of this war Edwin."
You suddenly feel a push- as you are thrown out of hell.. The demons all rush through the gate- before the portal of Victoria is severed by the judge himself... You pick yourself off the ground- what were you thinking? You see the dagger is still besides you. "If you were to have been an paladin Edwin... If only you were a paladin..." The Judge cackles, however he seemed impressed at your strong will.. That might be the only reason you are still alive....

>> No.30161039

Rolled 90, 24, 14 = 128

1. Repair and alter the Fortress to be suitable for my people. Learn as we go. (1/2)
2. Breed. (1/2)
3. Begin cutting away at the floor the Golden Throne is attached too and remove it from my new Citadel. Move it to a different place where we can build a jail. No need to leave it here in a place of power.
>[Grande Hive Fortress]The gates are actually solids steel. The fortress is carved into the solid mountain side, it has enough room for everyone to live in it. It has cannons ready to fire at anyone foolish enough to face you. You get boiling oil, you get kill zones, kill holes kill kills. It's a mighty fortress!

>Party:
[30 000 BEE-PEOPLE]::
[10 000 SPIDER GIRLS]::
[6 300 Mantis Girls]::
[6 000 SCORPION GIRLS]

>> No.30161060

Rolled 69, 62, 76, 95 = 302

>>30160974

>Bonus:

>Buildings:

The demon lawyer approaches the British Leadership.

"I've recieved word that some of our other forces have recently opened up land directly next to their breeding grounds. This is perhaps our only chance at winning, for if we remove their ability to breed they won't be able to replace their losses so easily."

1-4. Using our portal in Victoria, and demonic assurance of non hostility, construct a railway into hell itself and out into the forrest and strike at the heart of the bug infestation and breeding grounds.

>> No.30161072

Rolled 81, 8, 92 = 181

>>30160959
The demons are enemies of the angels yes. But they are also not friends of ours. They merely see use in us as weapons in their war. They have no love for this world and cares not if they see it burn around us.

As for how I know? Flies are a common sight in hell and there a great number of portals that let my power leak through to their realm.

>> No.30161105

Rolled 56, 1 = 57

>>30160974

>Equipment:
>Party: 100 Skellington Followers and 1 UNDEAD TITAN

The Lich glared at the nearby train tracks. He didn't know what they were. He didn't know what they did. He didn't even know what the things travelling on them were.

But he didn't like them. Not one bit. So, naturally, he did what any moral-lacking undead monster did.

He moved to break it.

1. Try and raise more minions.
2. Have my Undead Titan stomp a portion of the tracks, all hit-and-run like.

>> No.30161113

>>30161072
A great pity. We cannot make them your friends, but we can prevent them from doing that which you fear.

We are in an arrangement that allows us and our land freedom from such destruction. We can extend that agreement to you, just as it had to the mongothines.

>> No.30161140

Rolled 32, 63 = 95

>>30160974
>>30160985

>Party:

Edwin can only cry out in anger as he finds himself unable to break free from the path chosen for him by fate. He casts his gaze downwards and he finds himself gazing upon the rusted dagger after a short while Edwin moves to pick up the dagger and after has it in hand stares towards the heavens and calls out “Let us end this then!” Edwin gestures to the world around his and says” As I am unable to forge my own path I shall follow the one set for me! “Edwin points the dagger towards the heavens and calls out” I Edwin the Graveknight Brother to Enoch and son of Lazarus command you! Appear to me!”

1-2 Summon her.

>> No.30161148

Rolled 69, 51, 89 = 209

>>30161113
Spare my people in spite of this world? You are a fool to believe them. What do you think will happen to your fields should the very land burn with hellfire around you? The demons need not attack you directly. The land itself will die.

And with it every last mortal that lives.

>> No.30161154

>>30160974
>>30161060
Also, the word from our exploratory vessel should have arrived by now. What news of the outside world?

>> No.30161238

>>30161148
The land around us may die, but not OUR land, and if you join us, yours will be spared as well.

That's one of the stipulations of our agreement and in the contract.

We made sure of it in case they decided to attack us indirectly via our property or food supply. This will be true for eternity.

>> No.30161289

>>30161039
You alter the fortress to suit your needs, however the modifications you make are drastic, and it shall never serve you as well as the humans...
Your people breed rabidly x2 your people
The smell...You can sense the corpses that have went into the room and never returned... Loose 1,000 of any troop type besides bee-people, specify. You have a feeling that the throne isn't MOVABLE at this point...
You look outside to see a winged shadow, within moments a portal of chaos has opened outside your fortress... Horrible creatures begin to pour forth from it... You soon find a human in front of one of your bee-people.
"This is our terms, terminate or free every species not your own, and regulate your population to be below 6,000 in times outside of self defense...
You shall not rule this world, it is a world free of magic, a world meant for mortals to shape their own fate, free of oppressors mortal or immortal. Do this or die to my masters liking, this is your only chance."
How do you reply?
>>30161060
... The portal has been collapsed. The demon representative assures you that the portal was not their intention, he also tells you that there are instances were life is wiped out via the creation of portals..."
The news comes back... There are pockets of survivors! However they've abandoned all nationality in order to survive...
>>30161105
You raise them really well, you gain 200 skeletons.
Your magic... IT continues to weaken it seems... Without a word you look to see you titan fall into the ground... it's giant bones shattering against the stones..... It seems the gods are truly against you this day..
>>30161140
You call forth the ruler of this realm...
And she comes forth from the skies, her bronze skin reflecting the sunlight. Her pale blue eye's regard your own without a hint of emotion. "Hello Edwin, I have answered your summon." She smiles, although it seems alien "What do you wish to turn heavens attention towards today?"

>> No.30161343

Rolled 3, 32 = 35

>>30161289

>Equipment:
>Party: 300 Skellington Followers

"Master?" asked the courier. The lich stood stock still, staring at the remnants of the undead titan.

"Master, are you okay?"

There was no answer. All of the gathered skeletons edged away from their creator; if they had faces, they'd be wearing worried expressions. The air steadily grew colder, and colder, and colder still, until the forest clearing in which the Lich and his army stood was cold enough to kill a man dead on the spot.

There were no words.

There were no cries.

Only an unearthly scream, dull at first, but piercing as it grew and grew into an unbearable, enraged howl that carried for hundreds of miles.

The Lich had had enough.

1 and 2. Channel my rage into trying to bring about a miniature ice age.

>> No.30161397

Rolled 80, 78, 42 = 200

>>30161289
"No. Freedom under duress, told to do or die is no freedom at all. I shall not be threatened by any force and I will protect this world myself if need be."

I call upon my Swarm and they fall upon the envoy and the creatures and sever the portals bindings with their Steelsilver swords.

1. 2. Gather and study the cannons and machine guns from the battle and incorperate them within my own armory.
3. March upon the British. Their talks of parlay were false and thus they shall pay with their lives.
>Cities:
[Khepri's Forest]
[Grande Hive Fortress]

>Party:
[60 000 BEE-PEOPLE]::
[19 000 SPIDER GIRLS]::
[11 300 Mantis Girls]::
[11 000 SCORPION GIRLS]

>> No.30161431

Rolled 85, 10 = 95

>>30161289

>Party:

Edwin is actually stunned with how she is acting his mouth agape and his eyes wide. "You.....You DARE!" Edwin begins to yell" How dare you act as such! You ask what I wish to turn heavens attention towards!? Turn it upon the monsters that recently invaded this world! Turn it upon the crying families and ruined civilizations left in the wake of the destruction! Turn it upon the mortal lives ruined by the greed of the gods and your petty war with hell! What I ask from you is the same I asked the Judge Give to me a method to permanently ensure this world is no longer ruined by your kind and their petty wars and greed! Show me what right heaven has to have lain waste to this entire world and then play it off as merely a test of the mortals!?

1-2 Ask the ruler these questions if she makes to leave stab her.

>> No.30161584

Rolled 49, 100, 91, 78 = 318

>>30161397
The british await the reply but here only silence.

For whatever reason, the bugs refused to rebuff their last message, let alone give a reason why.

The only conclusion was that they had no way or desire to settle matters peacably.

>Bonus:

>Buildings:
[Redacted for now]

There is talk, talk of retreat. Go back home, rebuild, repair. That is an option yes.

But if we leave this fight now, if we don't give the world a chance to live, what honor do we have left.

This is our fight, the fight for freedom, for life. We can leave the world to ruin at the hands of these unreasonable creatures, who will only engulf the world with their ravenous hunger just as the angels thirsted for blood.

We shall stay, and give the world a chance.

1-2. Finish up the armored trains.
2-4. Send a call to any and all who can hear.
"Your world has changed, and is changing. Now is the time, YOU can change this. You can fight with those who have long fought for your survival, against those who would only seek to see you destroyed." [Recruit soldiers]

>> No.30161620

Rolled 50, 89 = 139

Oh dang, it's this thing again.

>Name: Tarantellus
>Color: Teal
>Race: Spider
>Equipment: Two spiderwebs, Egg chamber (1/3)
>Skills: Hunger - Bear sized, Web-slinging, Hunter's Form, Queen-metamorphosis, Psychic
>Bonus: Let them crawl, Like other creatures your birth is very...Out of the ordinary. You are a sentinal spider!
>Party:
>Fluff: Somewhere in a murky swamp, an egg hatches and a little spider comes out. Well, small for her species, anyway. She's hungry, and wants to see everything covered in webs.

1,2 I finish digging my egg chamber.

>> No.30161626

>>30161343
The scream can be heard for miles... But you are starting to feel so sleepy... As if you could just embrace oblivion at any moment.... You've moved so far east... You soon find the cave you woke up in a month or two ago... Perhaps it would soon be wise to close the curtain for now?
Time wasn't an issue for you... However the choice is yours...
>>30161397
The fall upon the envoy, whom only mutters "Fool" Before being torn apart....
The black portal is suddenly recovered by the shadowy figure- whom flies away...
You begin marching towards the British, you shall arrive soon. 1/6
.... You have a bad feeling.
>>30161431
She tilts her head, "I do not understand your frustration Edwin." A moment passes...
"They have done the test to all worlds, however we have passed." She takes a moment, " The prices we have paid are now repaid, we now serve as your guardians if you so need us, we have unbarred our gates to those of you whom are kind and just..." She places her hand on your arm, it is soft yet cold. "You knew of wrath, now let us show you mercy." She smiles, her glowing eyes looking into your own once more. "Now I ask, for what reason have you called me?"
>>30161584
The trains are amored sir! They shall stick to the tracks like glue! We've also fortified the tracks so they cannot be twisted in anyways! We have also done you the favor of mountain machine guns to the armored cars! Yes yes, no need to thank me sir! It's only my job!
You soon have 11,000 dragon born willing to fight for you, as well as 1,000 humans... Until things are peaceful of course....

>> No.30161654

>>30161620
Oh dang it sure is!
Your egg chamber is deep underground and ready to go! You sure have a lot of food on the nests right now as well!

>> No.30161702

Rolled 2, 20 = 22

>>30161626

>Equipment:
>Party: 300 Skellington Followers

"I have nothing left," concluded the Lich, eyes burning bright with rage. He could no longer even muster up his powers.

"Nothing. My army felled, my colossi destroyed, my powers -stripped-."

With a twitch of his thoughts, the Lich ushered his skeleton retainers into the cave; it was a very tight fit, but they packed themselves in all the same. He turned to the cave entrance and raised a hand, his palms glowing bright blue.

"In a hundred or so years there will be more fools to conquer. In time my -power- will wax once more.

"I don't need a phylactery to wait out the years. All -I- need," concured the Lich as a thick, icy coating began enveloping the cave, "is -silence-."

1. Freeze the cave over so that it can't be accessed.
2. Enter a hundred-year- hibernation with my bone minions.

>> No.30161714

Rolled 42, 22, 47 = 111

1. 2. Try to reverse engineer the guns we have.

3. We march, Booby trap the train tracks as we go. (1/6)

>Equipment: [Steelsilver (Swarm Standard)] :: [Silk Steel Armor (Swarm Standard)]::

[Machine Guns]:: [Cannons]
>Cities:
[Khepri's Forest]
[Grande Hive Fortress]

>Party:
[11 000 SCORPION GIRLS]

>> No.30161752

Rolled 77, 10 = 87

>>30161626

>Equipment: Two spiderwebs, Egg chamber
>Skills: Hunger - Bear sized, Web-slinging, Hunter's Form, Queen-metamorphosis, Psychic
>Bonus: Let them crawl, Like other creatures your birth is very...Out of the ordinary. You are a sentinal spider!
>Party:
>Fluff: Somewhere in a murky swamp, an egg hatches and a little spider comes out. Well, small for her species, anyway. She's hungry, and wants to see everything covered in webs.

Oh my goodness, the forest is even louder than usual. What are they DOING in there?

1. Lay eggs
2. Explore newfound psychic abilities

>> No.30161756

Rolled 9, 35, 68, 21 = 133

>>30161626

>Bonus:

>Buildings:
[Redacted for now]

1-2. Train and arm the dragonborn and the humans from men into soldiers.

Imbue with them the knowledge, the courage, and willpower. Let them know, we fight now, today, the last bastion of a free people left alive.

The fate of the world is in their hands, in their lives. Remember Jenny, who gave up her life to save the world. Remember the unkown soldier, who gave up his as well. Remember Enoch, Remember the Sultan.

Whether we live or die, we will be remembered as those who fought back, the last warriors of the world. And if we win, we will be the ones who can truly say "I was there, when the world was saved."

2-4. Our outposts note an army attempting to booby trap our forces, send the trains to counter them. Fight bravely, but fall back when you know it is time to move.

>> No.30161880

Rolled 18, 70 = 88

>>30161626

>Party:

Edwin waits for a moment staring into her glowing eyes a look of understanding on his face “I see” Edwin then smiles for the first time sense he becoming a GraveKnight “Thank you” then he stabs her with the rust covered dagger his expression hardening his voice cruel “Thank you for removing all doubt” Edwin steps back leaving the dagger in her abdomen. “You dare to think yourselves so far above us to think trickery such as this would work?” Edwin gesture around him “This world is in ruins if you truly wished to instill yourselves as our protectors then why did you leave us as soon as you got what you wanted? You are not our protectors, you are plunderers.” Edwin watched as the dagger-

1-2 Do as listed in the fluff.

>> No.30161944

>>30161702
You spend the last of your energy to hide the cave... There would be no chance of discovery for at least 200 years... Your minions present you with you ancient coffin, you lay inside- unsure how you had both fallen so low yet made it out unscathed... As the lid is pushed over you the darkness welcome you once again... Your 300 skeletal minions line the walls, weapons ready- in wait... You would rise again... Once there were more thing to kill, once the fools had once again embraced the magic that powered your being..... All is silent....
A few decades later your coffin is blown off its top... You awaken again... The world- however changed, was yours to attempt to conqueror again.... They would hear the gilded liches commands, and would listen...
To be continued....
>>30161714
Your people cannot grasp these tiny weapons significance, they'd much rather just right with their claws... However they reverse engineer it!
You are unable to plant any booby trap to the tracks that stick.. It's as if luck has made the perfect tracks! However you get closer 2/6
You sense a human following you.
>>30161752
You lay an impressive amount of eggs, gain 20 eggs!
However all that laying has left you tuckered out! You fall asleep for now...
>>30161756
Your men are fully combat trained, they arm themselves with musket and machine gun- ready to fight and die for you!
You are able to pick off a few of them, but they vanish whenever you come barreling towards them. Your tracks are un-booby trappable.

>> No.30162017

These threads were a blast to lurk. Just wanted to give OP some props. Good stuff dude.

>> No.30162059

>>30162017
we have a chat anon for when we make games

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=%23Nation

>> No.30162071

Rolled 29, 54 = 83

>>30161944

>Party: 20 Eggs

Looks like I awakened the psychic power of falling asleep abruptly!

1. Gorge on caught prey
2. Attempt to direct psychic powers towards an egg

>> No.30162099

>>30161880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK3hJWhb518

Her looks is that of surprise, as the dagger is plunged in- this immediately dissolves "Oh.." She mutters before falling backwards, her long bronze hair catching the sunlight as her body lands softly in the grass. Her voice suddenly sounds strained as she gasps for air, her words sounding like a girl no older than 14 "I see Edwin... That your heart.. was heavy.. I'm sorry...I tried... Please understand..." Her bronze skin had turn a fair white, her hair was now red... For a moment she almost looked human, her white wings whither as she whispers something to someone who no longer existed. "Dormus... Help..."

Your mission was complete, already to forces of hell marched from the hell portal to the west... Towards the east the portal of heaven flared... Once more angels walked the earth...
From the skies angels colossal in size fell from the sky.. Two figures racing towards the earth- one know as Elnaga, the other of long black hair looking sorrowful.. For what was going to happen...
Times up...
Post last actions...

>> No.30162234

Rolled 55, 83 = 138

>>30162099

>Party:

Edwin pauses... and stares at his hands as they shake slightly.. This was the correct choice....right? But.. then.. why did he feel...like this? Edwin gets on his knees in front of the downed goddess his rage having left him. "No.... What have I done?" Edwin places his hands over the stab wound and does what he can anything he can there has to be something he could do to undo this atrocity he has committed she wasn't the enemy he thought she was.

1-2 Attempt to extract the daggers corruption from her into myself and do whatever I can to resurrect her.

>> No.30162279

Rolled 91, 45, 21 = 157

The Swarms eyes widen as they see angels once again walk this world. They know they have little chance against them.

Through the insects that cloud the British cities I speak. "I am Khepri. Queen of the Swarm. I believe we both have a common enemy. "

"I propose both truce and alliance until the threat is dealt with or we settle in new lands. I hope you are correct about your truce protecting you and any who declare themselves allies."

1. 2. 3. Flee to the closest portal of hell and hold the line while everyone evactuates.

>Equipment: [Steelsilver (Swarm Standard)] :: [Silk Steel Armor (Swarm Standard)]::
[Cannons](90)
[Machine Guns](10)
>Cities:
[Khepri's Forest]
[Grande Hive Fortress]

>Party:
[11 000 SCORPION GIRLS]
[15 Men]

>> No.30162315

Rolled 43, 99 = 142

>>30162099

>Party: 20 Eggs

Scratch that last one >>30162071

1,2 Focus psychic powers inside an egg to POWER IT UP! I might not make it through this particular armageddon, but maybe my offspring will.

>> No.30162363

Rolled 44, 31, 100, 61 = 236

>>30162279

>Bonus:

>Buildings:
[Redacted for now]

>>30162279
1-4. The Demonic Lawyer speaks.

"Listen, I know you have little reason to trust us. I know everything you have been told has taught you otherwise, but I vow this on my very soul.

Hellfire has been through what you have. We have escaped our own homeland before, we have found a new one. We have a place for refugees of fallen planets.

We too are trying to retake our own homeland from those who have invaded it.

Know this, you are not alone.

Hold the line as our refugee's flee this world, whereever the godess of mercy is, look upon us we pray. [Retreat and follow the Hellfire Representative to this "New Land"]

>> No.30162394

>>30162363
https://archive.foolz.us/tg/thread/30065097/#30065097

>> No.30162454

Rolled 67, 85 = 152

>>30161944
>Skills: MASTER Swordfighting, diplomacy, Djinn Summoning
>Party:
[Golden Throne: Master Magic]

12 Mans flesh is weak...but Dragon flesh? It lasts the ages. The Bugs have left, the British have left, there are others and the angels and demons descend....But this is still my realm....

The scales of his armor stretch and meld into his flesh and the worm daggers seem to multiply in his hands and meld into the flesh as the Sultans body changes to encircle the Golden Throne...

"I wait...."

>> No.30162619

>>30162234
Her shakes soon come to a halt... You suddenly hear two feet land near you as tears begin to fill your eyes- is this what Enoch would've done? You fill self-doubt as you look to see her corpse picked up by the one with long black hair, without a word he took off into the sky. Before you stands a hooded figure, blue beams of light coming from his back. "She might survive, however high heaven welcomes no traitor. Mercy will survive. But your kin shall never taste it." With that he flew to the north... You knew you would see him on the field of battle.....If not on this world then the next...
Game Over
>>30162279
You stood little chance... As behemoths 10 times the size of your largest warriors lands among you armies, "THE WICKED ARE PUNISHED" They cry as you quickly arrange a defense against their assault... However.... It's hopeless...
.... the portal is too far away....
You curse the gods, and you fate....As your consciousness is shifted to every member of your swarm you experience their death... and you die a thousand deaths before being put down for good....
Game Over
>>30162315
Your nest, indeed your eggs are easily overlooked by the enraged angels- as the plane is converted to the 5th heaven you shall continue to live in peace along with all animals- and as long as you obey the angels demands in the future you live a peaceful life...
To be continued?

>> No.30162636

>>30162619
>>30162363
The goddess of Mercy will live, but you shall receive nothing from her..
The demonic lawyer rides with you and your people on the rail car, you make it as far as
Monogoth... There they waited for you... The children are carried off, soon they would bring more angels forth.. The rest are cut down...A hooded man leading the charge against the last forces you possessed... A figure from the sky.. Her wings black, her hair white- suddenly engaged the hooded man in battle.. You and 13 soldiers- against all odds make it into the portal of hellfire....
However it soon dawns on you..That this realm wasn't made for any mortal man... The judge glares at you, his eyes never blinking.. "Tell them." Is all he says...Before you black out...
You find yourself alone... But your alive... At the cost of everyone else...
Game Over....
>>30162454
You transform yourself...into a mix of man and dragon... You soon entrap yourself within the throne room... You shall awaken in hundreds of years... And find that the angels hold of the world is absolute... And have no room for a man and his ambitions.....
Game Over...

>> No.30162683

>>30162619
>>30162636
In the end the realm became the 5th plane of heaven. Alas, some things hadn't gone according to plan- but there is always a few bumps in the road no? The paladins would continue winning the war, and the graveknight would continue losing. It was only a matter of time before high heaven has stamped out the last flame of hell, before turning it's sights on the chaos beyond. Mercy did in fact survive, however it was said that she forever wept.
Wept at the fate of her former friends.
And at the fate of what was once her home...

Thanks for playing with me! I had a fantastic time. I hope to see you again for my next game!

>> No.30162687

>>30162619

And now a flock of angels have moved into the forest and are constantly singing songs of praise. Good grief.

>> No.30162875

Rolled 22, 59, 40, 29 = 150

>stabbing mercy

There are liches and Insect overlords, dragons, demons, and tyrants of various backgrounds. I never would have guessed Edwin the treasure hunter would destroy the world by shanking an Angel of Mercy when I first started lurking these. Was a fun ride.

>> No.30162886

Deep within a forest a lone egg rolls down a hill. Inside a spider, the offspring of a great matriarch is developing. It touches an ancient ruin.

Inside the spiders developing brain something Stirs.

"I will protect this world" She thinks.

>> No.30162984

>>30162886

Surrounded by her brood in a great hive, Tarrantellus feels her way throughout her domain. She senses an uncomfortably familiar presence deep in the forest, and that something wrests control of one of her unhatched spiderlings.

A realization dawns on her, and words she never wished to think forced themselves through her mind:

"Begun, the non-canon has."

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action