Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.28960150 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

This is how I fleet commander.

>> No.28960189

This is how I tank commander loved, trusted and respected by his subordinates

>> No.28960210

>>28960150

>> No.28960220

>>28960210

>how you know that you've met the one

>> No.28960221

What bullshit lines

>> No.28960238

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiDF3D8Rw4I
This is how i Chaos.

>> No.28960268

>> No.28960274

This is how I Wizard

>> No.28960296

>>28960221
I _SERIOUSLY_ have to start and watch this show.

>> No.28960307

This is how I druze rogue trader.

>> No.28960313

>> No.28960329

This is how I Sword Legend

>> No.28960343

This is how I Dwarven fighter.

>> No.28960345

This is how I pitch campaigns

>> No.28960348

This is how I operate.

>> No.28960367

>>28960348

This how I operate.

>> No.28960401

>>28960313
Somewhere, sometime, I will eventually use this line.

>> No.28960403

>>28960220
Seriously. That's one to hang onto.

>> No.28960408

>>28960238
Oh god what.

>> No.28960411

This is how I Epic Level Swordsage

This is also how I Legends of the Wulin

>> No.28960420

>>28960348
I need some sauce on that gif.

>> No.28960438

>>28960420
Cat Shit One

>> No.28960439

>>28960420
Cat Shit One (Yes that is the name)

>> No.28960445

>>28960345
>Filename
Well shit

>> No.28960501

This is how I Three person party

>> No.28960544

>>28960445
It's a revelation, ain't it

This is how I handle a large party.

>> No.28960568

>>28960544
See, this might be a good anime. But I will never, ever be able to see past the hilariously horrendous dub in Swedish, made by a Dane living in Germany.

>> No.28960576

>>28960568

Good news. It's been rebooted as a comic.

>> No.28960598

whats that from OP?

>> No.28960606

>>28960598
The Legend of Galactic Heroes.

>> No.28960617

>>28960544
>"I rolled a baby"
>"What"
>"He's a psychic cyborg baby, so he's self-aware enough to talk and shit."
>"what"
>"The math all checks out, he's a perfectly viable character."
>"Oh, fucking fine."
>the guy never shows up, so the psychic baby is basically just a weird-as-fuck NPC

>> No.28960623

>>28960576
I don't think you fully comprehend the hilarity and badness of the dub.

>> No.28960633

>>28960617
>"He's a psychic cyborg baby, so he's self-aware enough to talk and shit."
I don't think you have to have a psychic cyborg baby for it to shit
I'm pretty sure babies shit enough on their own

>> No.28960649

>>28960606
>The Legend of Galactic Heroes.
cheers...watching now

>> No.28960661

whoever wrote the subs for LoGH should be shot.
I'd have an easier time getting the plot from moon runes than deciphering that shit.

>> No.28960687

>>28960661
the subs are perfectly fucking fine.

you're just a baby.

>> No.28960694

This is how I Rogue Trader

>> No.28960695

>>28960661
I don't remember the Central Anime Subs being that bad (it was some eight years ago I watched). However, there are IIRC Hong Kong english subs floating around, with expected results.

>> No.28960771

This is how I BBEG

>> No.28960814

>>28960568
Min neger.

Seriously though, that dub is hilarious. I have no idea how something like that got made, but I've gotten enough laughs out of it to be grateful for whatever constellation of terrible decisions and non-existent budget made it come about.

>> No.28960825

>>28960771
Gin from Bleach?

>> No.28960847

>>28960825
Hazama from BlazBlue.
But basically same thing

>> No.28960860

This is how I necromancer. Totally used to be the best fighter in the world before I discovered necromancy has its appeal.

>> No.28960862

This is how I CoC

>> No.28960869

>>28960771
This is how I tragic backstory

>> No.28960883

>>28960661
Try going through the subs for Rai

>> No.28960937

This is how I rogue.

>> No.28960960

>>28960937
Best Rogue/Bard multiclassers.

>> No.28960990

This thread seems to have my childhood cartoons in it. Anyone know the name of an anime that had people turning into cards when defeated and some weird woman riding around in a dinosaur cocoon thing?

>> No.28961007

>>28960990
I want to see if it's as good as I remember and if so, can I turn it into something, just to keep it /tg/ related

>> No.28961015

>>28960150
This is how I thief.

>> No.28961032

This is how I Illusionists

>> No.28961042

>>28961015

badly?

>> No.28961059

>>28961042
Yes.

>> No.28961064

This is how I Call of Cthulhu

>> No.28961093

>>28960990
Card Captor Sakura, maybe?

>> No.28961096

This is how I turn shit from Grimdark to at least Neutral.

>> No.28961100

>>28960150
This is how I diplomat.

>> No.28961105

>>28960238
Holy shit, that was actually pretty cool
like some oldschool antiwar vidya, cannon fodder maybe
the music was great, too
you made this, didn't you?

>> No.28961141

>>28961100
Is that some Europa Barbarorum, nigga?

If so, top class

This is how I elf

>> No.28961175

>>28961141
Nah, Invasio Barbarorum. Focuses on the Late Roman Empire/Barbarian Invasion. I have EB too.

>> No.28961178

This is how I mook

>> No.28961203

This is how I space Jew.

>> No.28961206

>>28961175
Also good, also good

I play the fuck out of some Carthage and Iberians, I dunno why but the Iberian/North African factions are my favorite. I guess I just got sick of SUCCESSOR SUCCESSOR SUCCESSOR LEGION LEGION LEGION

I never fucking win though, I'm terrible at those games.

This is also how I elf

>> No.28961229

>>28961206
I try not to win in TW, it ends the game.

>> No.28961234

>>28961203
Despite Plinkett's "what's wrong with your faaaace?" I like the design of the left guy
that uncomfortable blend of organic and mechanical kinda reminds me of Geiger

>> No.28961245

>>28961105
no.

>> No.28961249

>>28961032

By being a jaded, burned out shell of your former self, having had to betray your own principles of justice and heroics in order to save the lives of many in exchange for the relatively few; and as a result possibly be forced into more soul crushing tasks damn near endlessly, until you decide the best way to end it all is to kill your younger idiotic self before you became a hero? Shit, son.

Also, saying that his blades are illusions might be stretching a bit.


This is how I die.

>> No.28961264

>>28960990

If I had to guess....maybe Moncolle Knights, or Flint The Time Detective. I could be wrong on both counts, though.

>> No.28961330

>>28961249
o7 kittan

>> No.28961350

>>28960990

Is it Shinzo?

>> No.28961492

>>28961249
>Feels.gif

This is how I Genius: The Transgression

>> No.28961509

>>28961249
This is how I campaign epilogue.

>> No.28961513

this is how I fuck mother fuckers up who come stepping in the wrong neighborhood.

>> No.28961564

This is how I final session

>> No.28961576

>>28961564
By killing your player's waifu?

>> No.28961590

>>28960220
>>28960403
Would you an Eva Braun?

>> No.28961591

>>28961576
by killing everyones waifus and husbandos

>> No.28961602

>>28961591
The princess was my waifu

>> No.28962117

>>28961100

This is how I proto-nomadic invasion

>> No.28962136

This is how I ghost

>> No.28962157

>>28962117
Fuck, reinstalling

Quick, pick a faction for me

It can't be Rome or a Successor.

>> No.28962169

>>28962136
Funny, that's how I princess.

>> No.28962176

This is how I magical burst.

>> No.28962223

>>28962157
Carthage.

>> No.28962229

This is how I flurry of blows

>> No.28962249

>>28962157

>Saka Rauka,
>Saba, Sa'byn
>hayasdan
or
>Pontos

Have fun surviving :D

>> No.28962280

This is how I intimidate.

>> No.28962293

This is how I paladin

the law doesn't protect the people, the people protect the law

>> No.28962294

>>28962249
>>28962249
Sab'yn looks good

Challenge accepted. Locked on and ready to fail.

>> No.28962298

This is how I Gestalt

>> No.28962453

This is how i nazi superscience.

Not everyone has to be an insane babbling buffoon.

>muh 6 trillion (seriously it doesnt add up)

>> No.28962468

Aand this is how i WW2 American super science.

>> No.28962492

Just posting this here for posterity.

>> No.28962511

>>28962453
>muh 6 trillion (seriously it doesnt add up)

Seriously, go back to /pol. Your kind is not welcome here.

>> No.28962512

This is how i craft a prop for a token insane NPC.

>> No.28962517

>>28962453
A. Six million.
B. pictures and documentation
C. Personal accounts. I am related to survivors.
D. The six million wasn't just jews, it was homosexuals, retards, gypsies, and anyone else deemed unfit.
E. I can't believe people like you still exist.

>> No.28962519

>>28962453
Fuck off back to /pol/ with the rest of the scum.

>> No.28962527

>>28962511
I'm sure he's joking, take it easy

>> No.28962534

>>28962517
No, the 6 million was jews, when you add in the other people it comes out to eleven.

>> No.28962545

>>28961513
jesus christ, how horrifying.

>> No.28962558

>>28962517
I think you didnt realize sarcasm.

>> No.28962561

>>28962517
lol, the funny thing about this is: You dont know how to assess credibility of evidence and if i post my evidence you'll just get further pissey at me.

But i will say. No there is no documentation. Your wrong. No names of the dead, dental records, addresses, tax records, nothing.

So just answer me this question: I am a pie maker, i make 5000 pies a day, but i only have 6 ovens and the pies take 1 day to cook. How many pies do i cook in a day?
And that is why, atleast for auschwitz. It didnt happen like they say it did.

But if you wanna debate about this more, just go to /pol/.

>> No.28962570

>>28962558

>implying /pol/tards that believe in denialism don't exist

>> No.28962575

This is how I Rouge.

>> No.28962589

>>28962561
>your wrong

>> No.28962591

>>28962293

>Season 2 in the works

Will she rally from defeat and accomplish true justice?

I seriously wonder what would have happened if Shinya didn't fuck up the ending. Because our lady paladin was a woman with a plan.

>> No.28962615

>>28962575
This is how I rouge.

>> No.28962737

>>28962561
Well, for one thing, temperature. As a pie maker, you'd have to keep the temperature at a certain degree to not burn the pies. As a jew burner, you wouldn't have to worry about such constraints. Also, how do you people disprove the massive amounts of photo and video evidence that exists?

>> No.28962747

>>28962561
>>28962737
C'mon guys, it is neither time nor place for that

>> No.28962754

>>28962737
And also, I'd expect that nazi's wouldnt be cataloging all the people they were genociding.

>> No.28962761

This is how you imperial civilians on a forgeworld.

>> No.28962788

>>28962737

Don't forget to mention the third party documentation from places like Sweden.

>> No.28962806

>>28962453
So, how's that nazi superscience helping the war effort? Oh yeah, thats right. You fuckers died out. The only people who keep your ideals alive are racists.

>> No.28962818

>>28962561

Hi, I'm a historian. I've been to the Nuremburg archives as well as the Soviet archives in St. Petersburg where they kept the confiscated documents. From, you know, the trials.

I'm going again in February. Want pictures, faggot?

>> No.28962828

>>28962761
More like a schola.

I basically picture all schola like this, but with teenagers.

>> No.28962849

>>28962754

They did. This was a massive part of the Nuremberg trials. The evidence was overwhelming

>> No.28962880

This is how I star ship Captain

>> No.28962885

>>28962591
>season 2 in the works

are you fucking serious ?

I want it now

>> No.28962895

this is how I Knight

>> No.28962911

>>28960568
Använd din telekines

>> No.28962913 [DELETED] 

>>28962737
It takes 1 day to cremate a body.

If i were to cremate 5000 a day that would equate to roughly 1 every 2 minutes. I cant even cook a burger in 2 minutes in the oven.

>> No.28962915

>>28962591
Want it very VERY much

>> No.28962942

>>28962761
I thought forge worlds were the ones owned by the AdMech. Not enough red robes and omnipresent shift timers.

>> No.28962955

>>28962591
>s2
Did they confirm Urobochi's working on it again? Also, Akane's going to fall from Paladin status. Calling it now, it was a big theme with cycles and people being replacable. She'll be the new Shinya, new girl will take up paladin role, rinse and repeat.

Anyway, this is how I Lawful Neutral Tactician

>> No.28962960

>>28962913
Here's the simplest way I can point out the flaw in that logic.

>How many bodies can you fit in a massive stone oven designed to hold several hundred bodies?

>> No.28963000

This is how I animal companion.

AM I doing it wrong?

>> No.28963002

This is how I vampire.

Muda-da~

>> No.28963003

>>28962818
Oh look at you. The Nuremberg trials have been constantly revised because those who testified were under duress. Thats your reliable source of evidence?

Answer my question here;
>>28962561

Just, y'know. Use all your historian skills.

>> No.28963010

>>28963000
You're just following THE RULES OF NATURE

Also, pic related is how I Chaotic Evil

>> No.28963027

>>28962955
>Akane falling from the paladin status

nigga she's one of the most paladin character of all, she's a paladin at the very core

if she falls I'll be sad

>> No.28963035

>>28963003
Whoever wrote that can't spell apartheid.

Or German.

That makes their math somewhat suspect.

>> No.28963045

>>28963003
Flaw, this assumes that Christians are historically pro-Jew. They are not. This also assumes Hitler was a Christian, he was not. Ironic on those two things.

Also
>No bodies
>From incinerators

Are you even trying? Unknow what? Even if you accept the Jews have an inordinate control over things like the media and that Israel IS doing things as bad as the Germany's did, pretending the Holocaust didn't happen is silly.

>> No.28963046

>>28963003
haha what the fuck is that picture
is it a parody ?

>> No.28963056

>>28962561
>So just answer me this question: I am a pie maker, i make 5000 pies a day, but i only have 6 ovens and the pies take 1 day to cook.

False statement, this implies that your six ovens only cook one pie a day and it takes one day to cook them, industrial incinerators are not the same ones used by modern funeral companies.

>> No.28963061

>>28963027
Well, there's two ways the series can end. With her falling like I predicted, or her breaking the cycle over her knee, and maybe inventing a better system than Sybil and throwing down the LE system by being 2good for it.

This is also how I paladin in a comedy campaign

>> No.28963077

>>28963061
b-but he isn't good

I hope it is the latter, I want to see a true paladin succeeding

>> No.28963090

>>28963077
>Gamagoori
>not good-aligned
Go to your room, anon. Think about what you said.
She'll probably succeed, by the way. Everyone thinks Urobochi's some grimdark monster but he's nowhere near as cynical as people say he is. He just doesn't like writing 'obligatory' happy endings.

>> No.28963137

>>28963090
But I'm already in my room, waiting for the next kill la kill episode

also
wait, I never pay attention to realisators
I didn't know that psycho-pass was made by the same guy who made Madoka

Holy shit he even made Suisei no gargantia

I need to see what else he made

>> No.28963148

>>28963137
He wrote Fate/Zero because he's pals with Nasu they're even doing a D&D campaign together and wrote a bunch of VNs, most notably Saya no Uta.

Oh, and he has another VN announced. Get hyped.

>> No.28963156

>>28963003
>Holocaust does not exist
>Just look at Israel

Damn, that is some quality reasoning
Also tell me, what happened to my Communist Great-Grandfather and the Jewish Neighbours of both my grandmothers?

>> No.28963183

>>28963148

shit, I need to play saya no uta now

>> No.28963195 [DELETED] 

>>28963045
This is basically denial.

>>28963056
>False statement, this implies that your six ovens only cook one pie a day and it takes one day to cook them

Thats because it DOES take 1 day to incinerate a body.

And "false statment" has to be proven. Prove otherwise. Prove it. Prove that someone makes an incinerator that takes less than a day for 1 body.
>"industrial incinerators are not the same ones used by modern funeral companies."
No they dont. Prove it. Because i know where my proof comes from. And thats a video i saw that asked about the funeral guidelines laid down by the US government and the funeral incinerator companies themselves.
Also they didnt use industrial incinerators anon.

What your suffering from here is a lack of questioning which has caused a lack of proof in your knowledge base. You have simply belived a taboo. Some historian.

>> No.28963240

>>28960862
>This is how I Corruption of Champions

Go on...

>> No.28963241

>>28963156
And falsehood you would like to pick upon specifically?

Im supposed to account for what your great grandmother doesnt know?

Stick to the point here:
>>28963195

>> No.28963255

>>28963195
As someone who has worked at a crematory I can say that a body can be burned in under an hour. Also, there is enough room in a normal oven for 4-5 bodies but they do not do this because it's disrespectfull

>> No.28963279

>>28963195
>Thats because it DOES take 1 day to incinerate a body.

That's not true, though. It takes about two-hours to three-hours to cremate a body using a crematorium.

See: http://nfda.org/planning-a-funeral/cremation/160.html#long

The furnaces and incinerators used in the Holocaust were not gas fueled, for one, they were coal or coke fired, as most furnaces were and are. They were not like modern crematoriums where you have a cold furnace, place the body in, and then heat it up. They were just run, you dump the body in, and it just keeps running.

So fuck you, I just destroyed your entire point. Stop focusing on the holocaust, actually focus on the problems we have. IE: Jewish control of the media, or actual human rights abuses in the Levant. Which, incidentally, I say belongs to neither the Palestinians or the Jews.

It belongs to Christians.

>Some historian.
Not that guy, just another person tired of this shit.

>This is basically denial.
Yes, because I'm DENYING you. I pointed out two flaws. I can poke holes in the argument easily, given Hitler wrote at length about his disdain for Christianity. And, even if that wasn't the case, it ignores literally hundreds of years of Jewish and Christian relations. This idea of Christians and Jews being buddies is NEW, and not even as widespread as you'd think.

>> No.28963299

>>28960150
I JUST finished watching the series. Tears were shed. This is seriously the best anime I have ever seen and I really doubt I'll ever watch anything that could come even close to rival it.

There are so many exemplary characters there that I don't even. This is how I everything.

>> No.28963307

>this is how I _ thread turned into holocaust argument and also urobutcher

>> No.28963312

>>28963279
>which belongs to the Christians
okay, wasn't in this argument before, but I'll bite. What claim does Christianity have on the Levant?

>> No.28963321

>>28963255
Sorry i dont believe you. Video evidence trumps some online statement.

I suppose you'll say next that the engineer presenting the show paid off the funeral directors to say these things because nazis are dishonest like that.

Anon, this Christmas i'll be eating a turkey. This turkey requires about 3 hours to cook. One of the reasons for this is the water in the body.
And your saying you could turn a whole humanbeing in under an hour, into ash.

>> No.28963324

>>28963307
Look man, Urobochi's always honest.
Most of the time.
Some of the time.
I'm sure you can trust him occasionally.

>> No.28963326

This is how I SAN loss.

>> No.28963341

This is how I epic level bard.

>> No.28963348

>>28963321
That's because you cook a turkey at a constant temperature and in fear of burning it. Incinerators work differently then a conventional oven.

>> No.28963353

>>28963312
>What claim does Christianity have on the Levant?

The same claim that the Jews had. Those lands were Christian lands for almost as long as they were Jewish. And, given Christianity is a fulfillment of the Old Covenant, if we base the idea that the Jews have a claim on Israel because of their religion and history, Christians have AS MUCH a claim.

The same argument cannot be made for Muslims, however, given they lack both the religious and historical connection.

>>28963321
Ok, answer my citation from the fucking funeral directors website that says 2 to 3 hours to cremate a body?

>> No.28963362

>>28963324
Urobuchi is an Ed Boon tier ruseman

Face the truth

if you can even find it anymore

Also, this is how I Imperial Guard

>> No.28963392

>>28963353
Outside of the religious implications, I'm pretty sure the Jews' claim is the United Nations' sanction and the fact that they peacefully bought a good deal of the land in modern Israel from Palestinians peacefully before taking over and establishing a jewish state.

Besides, the Muslims have a legitimate claim: they've been living there for thousands of years. Before the Crusaders, and after they kicked them out. can't say they have no historical connection to a region after a thousand years of living there, give or take.

>> No.28963401

>This is how I monk

>> No.28963410

>>28963362
Fuck that, this is how I Lawful Evil ruseman

>> No.28963412

>>28963392
I'll be honest, I don't actually advocate that we destroy Israel and Palestine or whatever and take it over for the Christians any more than I advocate the destruction of the Turks to return it to the Greeks.

I'm just playing historical preferences and having fun with arguments.

That said, bits on the Holocaust was me being serious.

>> No.28963427

>>28963412
>>28963392
Oh, and incidentally, you're 100% correct on the sanction and having bought the land. It's always fun to bring up when people say they 'stole it.'

>> No.28963430

>>28962955
Didn't the end of the last episode pretty much prove that she had broken the cycle? She has far too good judgment to fall. That's actually my problem with second season coming out - the first one ended on a perfect note, I really don't want the writers to go for a cheap gut shot like that, if they absolutely have to continue.

>> No.28963434

>>28963401
This is how I monk.
>>28963412
Its cool, anon. Just curious, that's all.

>> No.28963441

This is how I take my ghoul.

>> No.28963455

>>28963321
So you're denying the citation from a website? Didn't you just accuse someone of denying evidence?>>28963195

Oh yeah, you did. -3/10 Poor ruseman skills there.

>> No.28963500

>>28963455
This is how I fighter

>> No.28963506

>>28963279
>So fuck you, I just destroyed your entire point.

Actually no. Because i was told the incinerators were gasoline fueled. And the epic amount of coal / coke that would be required to incinerate 5000 bodies a day would require bulldozers and manpower they just dont have.

In addition to that incinerating a body in 1 hour doesnt change the fact that to do 5000 a day you'd have to incinerate them in 2 minutes.

I have had it with your plausabilities and denials. So looks like i broke YOUR point.

>http://nfda.org/planning-a-funeral/cremation/160.html#long
Im sorry but i just dont believe that. This is for a prepared body no doubt and it contradicts other testimony i have seen by funeral directors.

>Yes, because I'm DENYING you.
No. Your trying to disprove arguments without evidence and just plausabilities. Your in denial.

>given Hitler wrote at length about his disdain for Christianity
“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.” –Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Allright so that is 3 of your points rebutting and trying to disprove me that i have proven to be lack of common knowledge and evidence.

>This idea of Christians and Jews being buddies is NEW
Yeah ive not made and comments on that. And i will not as it is a digression.

>> No.28963509

>>28962229
Well, now I want to play Mortal Kombat.

>> No.28963511

>>28963195
>Prove it. Prove that someone makes an incinerator that takes less than a day for 1 body.

http://nfda.org/planning-a-funeral/cremation/160.html#long

See, if you actually do a little research instead of relying on your tinfoil hat to do the thinking, you'd know these things.

>> No.28963514

>>28962880
Not at all?

I think the Doctor was the captain more often (twice, if I recall correctly)

>> No.28963521

>>28963500
whoops, didn't mean to quote.

>> No.28963524

This is how I world conquest.

>> No.28963543

>>28963524
One: What
Two: Why do you have a cutout of Prince Harry on your computer

>> No.28963574

>>28963524
>too poor to avoid the latest installment
Yup, sounds like Poland.
Every time I play EUIII the AI pulls that off for a century or two and then it just self-destructs. In IV obviously RUSSIA STRONGK so Poland never has a chance, sadly.

>> No.28963575

>>28963524
Git gud

>> No.28963584

>>28963543
That's prince william, mate.

>> No.28963603

>>28963575
>892

>> No.28963604

>>28960862

Like, zoinks-desu!

>> No.28963610

I want polshit to leave.

>> No.28963616

>>28963427
Im sorry but that is a distortion. The jews did not buy a good deal of the land. Who have you been reading this from?

In the 1920s there was a movment by a group of American jews to return to "their land". When they arrived, within literally days there was a riot and several thousand people were killed. Despite the fact that ethnic jews had lived in Palestine peacefully next to the Palestinians for decades.
The UN specifically divided up the land as 70% Palestinian and 30% jewish before ww2.
After ww2 the UN divided up the land as 70% jewish and 30% Palestinian.
The UN then refused to recognize Palestine as a state until israels war had been concluded. The state of israel was then recognized by the UN. Palestine has yet to be recognized.
The modern State of Israel now controls some 80% of the land.

This is all a matter of historical record. They did not buy ANYTHING.

>> No.28963624

>>28963511
See
>>28963506

Your already disproven.

>> No.28963642

>>28963603
Agreed, no fucking way did he pull that off in less than 50 years.

>> No.28963643

This is how I fleet commander.

>> No.28963654

>>28963642
>>28963603
check it: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?734972-How-to-conquer-the-world-in-25-years.

>> No.28963665

This is how I PC's plan.

>> No.28963681

This is how I Fleet Command.

>> No.28963682

>>28963610
go away lol playing shit

>> No.28963688

This is how I NG Monk

>> No.28963691

>>28963624
Researched fact "disproven" by assumption. I don't think you can wrap your head around the concept of 'proof'.

>> No.28963693

>>28963665
holy shit what's that from? One of the new quests?

Also: This is how I DM.

>> No.28963700

>>28962117
This is how I Anti-Semite.

>> No.28963702

>>28961513
What the fuck is that, some eldritch horror spawned from the deepest pit of the Abyss?

>> No.28963720

>>28963506
German figures estimated that the Auschwitz crematoriums could handle 1500 bodies/day. It had more than six incinerators and also included outdoor pits for burning bodies (because the furnaces couldn't keep up) and dozens of satellite camps with coal mines, factories, etc that prisoners would work.

>"He hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity" - from The Goebbels Diaries 1939-41

>> No.28963765

>>28963691
Im afraid that is more like:
- video evidence
vs
- appeal to authority fallacy in 32 words which dont go into detail about how they get the water out of the body.

It is no way im making an assumption. 32 words dont prove squat about the process. Infact this is simply proof by assumption.

Again we show that your knowledge of common knowledge is just lacking and all you have is plausabilities.

>> No.28963782

>>28963183
That fucking VN man.

>> No.28963784

>>28963720
Eh, don't bother. He's got too much white guilt to be reasoned with.

>> No.28963791

>>28963693
I don't know, I just saw it on /vg/ and thought of this thread.

And this is how I DM.

>> No.28963797

>>28963003

This is a picture of Majdanek Mausoleum, one of the smaller death camps build in Poland by the nazis. This sandy thing is human ashes and bones. They were laying around for some time untill in 1968 they were gathered in one place and the Mausoleum was build Year later.

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majdanek_concentration_camp

here is a wiki on this particular cam

There is shitton of evidence. Nazi being mostly german were anal on documentation and so there are literally tons of documents about holocaust. Including transportation manifesto's; Prisoner transfer notification; Payment for services rendered to the guards and officers on the camp. Monifesto's for robbed goods (including things like gold made from melding golden tooth's); Medical data from experiments and studies on camp terrains; witness testiemonies; IBM testimony about their punch card sytem that Nazi used to naming their prisoners (hence the numers tatooed on prisoners forearms); prisners tesimonies; russian soldiers testimonies; american soldiers testimonies; IG farben gave up shiments and orders of ZyclonB (gas used in chamber that they made); German testimonies

The amount of evidence is crushing and yet there is always some stupid, idiotic, cretin that choses to believe his racist grandpa who was inbread cretin in the first place. You can go to the camps Yourself and watch it, You can google for 30s and find unending stream of evidence, yet you chose to be a moronic fag bent on some meme born stupidity.

Its hard to imaigine that there were prisoners that were in the cam for 20h or 2 days before liberation, right? Everybody was there from the begining of the war. And its impossible that last batch of prisoners was in the camp to short to even lose mass. How increadibly stupid You need to be to post such idiocy?

Go and be a stupid retard someplace else

>> No.28963804

>>28963720
Source lacking.
And I was told Auschwits gassed 5000 a day and only had 6 crematoriums. Your lack of evidence does not support you.

>>"He hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity" - from The Goebbels Diaries 1939-41
Second hand source does not defeat first hand:
“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.” –Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

In laymans terms: if hitler says hes doing the will of god, and someone else says he actually hates Christianity, thats just opinion brah.

>> No.28963805

>>28963765
>>28963720
Good gods people, stop feeding the troll.

>> No.28963831

>>28963765
>- Youtube
> vs
>Funeral Directors

Well clearly I've been getting my info from the wrong source.

>> No.28963837

>>28963665
>>28963693
Mi'qote are fucking psychotic compared to Mithra.

>This is how I family.

>> No.28963843

>>28963831
Anon, that's straw not straws.

>> No.28963867

This is how I Epic Level D&D.

>> No.28963874

>>28963843
Only faggot pluralize word.

>> No.28963881

>>28963797
>there are literally tons of documents about holocaust.

I'm agreeing with you... I'm just saying...
>inb4 [citation needed], I want see actual document, I no speak german and won't bother translating, I am edgy 'murrica neo-nazi who haet jews and you are wrong, etc. etc. etc.

>> No.28963897

>>28962561
>>28962534
>>28962737
>>28963045
>>28963195
>>28963506

We need more active mods. These /pol/ raids are getting more and more blatant... And they are on nearly every board.

This has gotta be the 30th some-odd thread I've seen ruined by a /pol/ raid this week.

/tg/ is one of the few 4c boards not stuffed to the gills with hate filled assholes, of one variety or another, constantly at each other's throats. Please, don't let it die. I mean, sometimes I crave the h8 and go to /pol/, but let's keep things categorized by tag.

>> No.28963898

>>28963843
Fixing it for anon

>> No.28963907

>>28963874
Well, I guess bundled straw might count as a faggot.

So he's grasping at faggots?

>> No.28963909

I want /pol/ to leave

you have your own board for a fucking reason, nobody wants to talk to you insufferable cunts

>> No.28963912

>>28963881

http://www.hdec.org/

its at Florida, have a nice trip. I doubt they will let you touch anything but You should be able to look at them.

>> No.28963918

>>28963804
Wasn't much of Germany Christian? He could have been lying in Mien Kampf in order to win the peoples love.

>> No.28963919

>>28963616
>They did not buy ANYTHING.
Except political favor at the UN.

>> No.28963941

>>28963897
>wishing for active mods on /tg/
be careful what you wish for, it might come true

>> No.28963942

>>28963837
Iunno, I never played XI.

>This is how I druid

>> No.28963948

>>28963897
>/tg/ is one of the few 4c boards not stuffed to the gills with hate filled assholes, of one variety or another, constantly at each other's throats.
>Laughing_girls.png

Clearly you're new here. Have you never tried discussing 3.5E?

>> No.28963951

>>28963919

Its even funnier when You realize that in all of old europe Jew's were legally not allowed to OWN land untill late XIX century

>> No.28963956

>>28963912
What part of "I'm agreeing with you" do you not understand? My comment was more of a "this is what that delusional /pol/ faggot will probably respond with.

>> No.28963959

>>28960633
God, shut up.

>> No.28963960

>>28963897
I disagree. Before, I used to have to scour the webz to find banal, mouth breathing pseudo-intellectual to laugh at. Now, I can just sit around and let them come to me.

>> No.28963961

>>28963918
You could have been kicked out of the SS if you didn't believe in God.

>> No.28963967

>>28963948
>Have you never tried discussing 3.5E?

Yeah, those faggots should just move on, 4.0 is way better, no idea why some retards still defend that outdated shit

>> No.28963971

>>28963948

just start a thread that 4ed was not so bad and why its better than 2, 3 and 3.5

>> No.28963973

>>28963941
I wouldn't mind actually. Its not like we have any oc worth losing anymore and it means we wouldn't have to wade through pol to get to our edition wars.

>> No.28963976 [DELETED] 

>>28963797
>The amount of evidence is crushing and yet there is always some stupid, idiotic

Im a gonna just stop you there. The quality of the evidence does depend on the source that gathered it. It also depends on the spin they put on it.

Nothing upon nothing in your statement proves they killed and incinerated the jews as i have already proven that this is IMPOSSIBLE with 6 incinerators like they have at Auschwitz because that is 1 body evey 2 minutes.

>Nazi being mostly german were anal on documentation
You see this is the kind of uneducated statement that ive come to expect from your level of professionalism. It is well known that the nazis DESTROYED most of their records before losing the war.
With that in mind lets look at your list again:
>Including transportation manifesto's;
Shock horror, they had trains. We know this.
>Prisoner transfer notification
Same thing. Though, why do this with people your going to kill?
>Payment for services rendered to the guards and officers on the camp.
Why do this for people your going to kill? This atleast proves they were ALIVE.
>Monifesto's for robbed goods (including things like gold made from melding golden tooth's)
Perhaps this is true. They stole golden teeth from dead people. Your average /tg/er or WoW player robs the dead because they give the justification their DEAD and dont need it.
>prisoners tesimonies; russian soldiers testimonies; american soldiers testimonies;
None of these has ever proven or even reliably mentioned gassing of jews and obvious incineration. Again i refer you to the pictures of Dachau the first camp liberated. The rather healthy, even obese jews there. Not incinerated.
>IBM testimony about their punch card sytem that Nazi used to naming their prisoners (hence the numers tatooed on prisoners forearms)
They were treated as prisoners. What? In a camp?

continued.

>> No.28963978

>>28963837
Any catgirl is fine too.
This is how I get out of bed?
I've got nothing...

>> No.28963979

>>28963804
You can believe you're doing God's work and still hate organized Christianity for what it has done to your homeland over the years. Christianity is an institution of man aimed toward God, it is not a necessity to follow him.

>> No.28963983

>>28962895
that's actually a bard,

>> No.28963986

>>28963919
>I bet da jews urr behind da UN... Git 'Murrica out uv da UN!

>> No.28963993

>>28963967
Because they prefer to play a game that doesn't cater to weeaboos and WoW fags. Fuck you and your trap cards.

>> No.28963994

>>28963960
But you're getting your banal mouthbreathers all over my greasy neckbeard.

>> No.28963999

>>28963978
That actually is how I get out of bed, except after the stretch and eye-wipe it's more of a roll and land on all fours deal

This is how I Delta Green

>> No.28964001

>>28963805
>stop feeding the troll.

>Implying this is a troll.

I'm sorry to say but there is an entire board where this logic reigns supreme. They have an entire alt. history where the nefarious Jew has been behind every major Western calamity and is only now able to work bare-face to destroy Whites.

It's delusion at it's finest, a severe desire to feel persecuted and thus have something to complain about.

>> No.28964007

This is how I pirate

>> No.28964012

>>28963942
You didn't miss much. It was a clusterfuck of the job-system, and a grind worse than original (for)Everquest. It too had the "you die, you lose shit-ton of XP", with tens of thousands of XP per level requirement, and max of 200XP per fight you're taking part of.

Even better, was you could actuall DE-LEVEL if you died and had just recently earned your level.

>> No.28964020

>>28963976
>The quality of the evidence does depend on the source that gathered it. It also depends on the spin they put on it.

Aaaaaaaaand he just proved himself wrong with his own statement. Good going, rocket scientist.

>> No.28964028

>>28963804
Including all the different camps, about 1,000,000 people died at Auschwitz. Over three years that averages to almost 1000 per day. Also including all the different camps and methods, they had the capacity to dispose of 20,000 bodies per day. Obviously they would not be killing people every day nor disposing of bodies every day.
One crematorium has several ovens. A crematorium is a facility not an appliance.
>We do not want any other god than Germany itself. It is essential to have fanatical faith and hope and love in and for Germany.

>Source lacking
>Longerich, Peter (2010). Holocaust: The Nazi Persecution and Murder of the Jews. Oxford; New York: Oxford University Press.
>Piper, Franciszek (1994c). "Gas Chambers and Crematoria". In Gutman, Yisrael; Berenbaum, Michael. Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp. Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press.
>Krakowski, Shmuel (1994). "The Satellite Camps". In Gutman, Yisrael; Berenbaum, Michael. Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp. Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press.

>> No.28964031

>>28963948
Or 40k. Or magic. Or 40k. Or 40k's different factions (better not say you hate spess muhreens...).

>> No.28964037

>>28964012
Not to mention you couldn't solo anything. You had to stand around looking for a group for 3 hours to kill crabs for twenty minutes before someone had to go.

>> No.28964038

>>28962229
>filename

BICYCARU KIIIIIIIIIIICK

>> No.28964050

>>28964001
>implying
>not out right stating

OUT, OUT I SAY!

>> No.28964064

>>28963976
>as i have already proven that this is IMPOSSIBLE

How, by throwing up uncited evidence while completely ignoring people who post sources proving otherwise?

Also I find it very cute how you're trying to poke holes in a perceived discrepancy here and there and using it as evidence that the Holocaust was faked. There are mountains of evidence to prove it occurred, yet you're using things as minute as "b-but the crematoriums don't work like that" or "they had poooooools!" As signs the entire thing's a sham.

I've met Holocaust survivors, I've seen the tattoos. I've studied German and listened to the Posen speech, and lemme tell you, Himmler was explicitly stating they were "exterminating" the Jews.

Oh, and Zyklon B staining not coming up? Newsflash, there are different tests you can use to find Zyklon B, some of which paint gas chambers significantly and others which leave nary a dot.

>> No.28964065

I wonder if Godwin's Law takes /pol/ into account.

...or if they just enforce it.

>> No.28964080

>>28963956

Apologies,

I asummed this was in passive agressive "I guess you are right, but riddle me this" retard way. Sorry again

>> No.28964088

>>28963993
I admit, I dislike 4e's WoW fuckery. But I hate 3rd/3.5's caster-centric bullshit just as much. Rogues and Fighters are my preferred character archetypes, and DnD's 3.x editions are fucking god-awful for them.

>> No.28964098

>>28964065
I'm going to just come out and say it:

Hitler was worse than Hitler.

>> No.28964100

Can we just get a janitor to nuke this thread?

>> No.28964121

>>28964098

Windog's Law:

In conversations about Nazis the probability of discussing Nazis invariably makes its way towards total

>> No.28964122

>>28964037
Well... you *COULD* solo things... up until level 9 or so. Then you couldn't solo a goddamned lvl 30 rabit when you were lvl 38.

>> No.28964127

>>28963961

Another massive bullshit: Gott mit uns (God with us) was and old prussian military coat and nazis loving symbolism were using old german coats of arms. Including the Prussian one.

This bucle was used by wermacht to disinguish themselves from SS. SS used "Meine Ehre heißt Treue" ('My honour is loyalty')

Do some research or be ridiculed

>> No.28964136

>>28963976
You're going to need to provide a source for those pictures, otherwise you're making a claim which goes against eyewitness testimonials.

But even if you did that, you;re an idiot simply for believing any "conspiracy" could be maintained at this level for so long, it literally requires the outright cooperation of millions of people, some of whom it supposedly victimizes. It's statistically impossible.

Millions of people all just decided to fabricate murder on a mass scale, why? To give one ethnic population some future advantage? And no one in the decades since this supposed conspiracy's original inception has come forward saying "yeah I lied"? Out of the millions of people required?

It's just not possible.

>> No.28964139

>>28963961
Wasn't SS heavily based on pagan traditions due to Himmler being germanic culture nerd?

>> No.28964149

>>28964080
No problem.

>> No.28964150 [DELETED] 

>>28963976
Continued

>Medical data from experiments and studies on camp terrains; witness testiemonies;
Ok that stuff i believe. The stuff about Dr.Mengele who was basically a lunatic disguised in a labcoat. But given what ive found this is just as likely to be an invention. If tomorrow the USA was conquered by Russia the Guantanamo camps and the pictures of torture there would be treated exactly the same. Except as far as we know, no one died. So who knows where such stories begin?
>IG farben gave up shiments and orders of ZyclonB (gas used in chamber that they made); German testimonies
The Germans say it was used to fumigate the jews cloths for mites. I suppose if your going to feed the jews for 7 years, aswell as give them housing, you'd might as well treat them for disease.

>The amount of evidence is crushing and yet there is always some stupid, idiotic, cretin
So. Who here is being crushed by what evidence? Out of ALL OF THESE, NONE even come CLOSE to proving MASS MURDER. Unless you include your +10 Plausibility of ignorance bonus, which pushes the meaning of the evidence well into genocide.

>his racist grandpa who was inbread cretin in the first place
Not atall. My family fought fascism in ww2. But im the only person capable of coming to the matter with a neutral view.

>You can google for 30s and find unending stream of evidence,
If its all like your evidence then whats the point? Besides i have my own evidence remember? That one youve failed to disprove?

>And its impossible that last batch of prisoners was in the camp to short to even lose mass.
So here your saying that the other "batch" was kept in reserve while the first one was being gassed. Except the problem with this is that the jews were in those camps from the start of the war, thats 7 years. For 7 years they are given food and shelter. Why would the nazis do that? Why wouldnt they just starve the jews instead of gassing them?

Continued.

>> No.28964172

>>28964037
As someone who's been looking for a Titan party for the past three days so I can finally advance the storyline: ahahahahaha

>> No.28964178

>>28964136
>You're going to need to provide a source for those pictures, otherwise you're making a claim which goes against eyewitness testimonials.

Even if he provides pictures the fact there were healthy or obese looking prisoners is irrelevant; who's to say they didn't get to Dachau a week ago? It takes a long time to get a man looking sickly, and even longer to starve 'em.

>> No.28964180

>>28964088
To be honest, I never had a 3.x party live long enough to get to the levels where the caster-centric bullshit showed, so my views are bit skewed.

>> No.28964184

>>28963976
>>28964150

Wow... >>28963881 was right.

>> No.28964186

>>28963897
>These /pol/ raids are getting more and more blatant...
If you think theres a raid, why dont you prove it by going to /pol/ and finding the thread. /pol/ doesnt raid.

Is it so hard to belive that WE ALL are users of both /tg/ and /pol/?

>> No.28964198

>>28964184
>Wow... >>28963881 was right.

Ad homenim fallacy.

Hitler said stop smoking, does this mean that you should start?

>> No.28964205

>>28963976
>>28964150
the definition of shill

>> No.28964210

>>28964150
>The Germans say it was used to fumigate the jews cloths for mites.

What was that term the Germans used when they were purging the mentally/physically ill from their country?

>> No.28964227

>>28964186
>why dont you prove it by going to /pol/ and finding the thread. /pol/ doesnt raid.

I've seen multiple threads in the past where /pol/ talks about forming a "board Empire" or discussing who is "more aligned to us" or even who can "be saved from SRS/Ribbit."

>> No.28964248

>>28964198
That can't be a fallacy because it wasn't an argument, just a prediction.

>> No.28964249

>>28964180
Lord knows I have... It begins right about the time Wizards get Fireball or so, and ramps up from there considerably. It's far worse with the Rogue, who becomes worthless as soon as someone's got 'Knock', or god forbid "summon Horse" and send them down the dungeon's hallways to trigger traps.

>> No.28964271

>>28963976

>Nothing upon nothing in your statement proves they killed and incinerated the jews as i have already proven that this is IMPOSSIBLE with 6 incinerators like they have at Auschwitz because that is 1 body evey 2 minutes

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/camps/auschwitz/crematoria/

are You retarded ? I was in Aushwitz, there were 6 buildings with incenerators not 6 incenerator. Stop being retarded.

You are only proving You idiocy.

"Clearly, as we can see, the incineration capacity of the Kremas was enourmous. Far in excess for incinerating 48,000- or even 480,000 -people. In fact, using the 48,000 number of "natural deaths" and the incineration capacity of 1,018,350 bodies for this period we see that the Kremas had a capacity of just over 21 times the "natural" death rate! Such "overkill" simply boggles the mind. There is no rational reason why such a incineration capacity is required. A _single_ crematorium such as Krema V (with lesser capacity than Kremas II or III) had a monthly capacity of 37,000 bodies per month and was excessive. If simply handling the bodies from "natural causes" was all that was _really_ intended, even the old crematorium, Krema I, would have easily sufficed with its cpacity of about 10,000 bodies a month! (Even then it would _still_ have had twice the required capacity!)" Circa. Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp, Gutman & Berenbaum

>ou see this is the kind of uneducated statement that ive come to expect from your level of professionalism. It is well known that the nazis DESTROYED most of their records before losing the war.

>> No.28964287

>>28964198
You use that phrase, but clearly don't actually know what it means. Do you just spout buzz-words like "Quid Pro Quo", or "Straw-Man" to anything someone says, then pat yourself on the back for having a 'superior argument, 11/10!'

>> No.28964291

>>28964186
Why are you bringing polshit to /tg/. Go back to fucking pol you disgusting swineshit.

>> No.28964315

>>28964249
Yeah, as much as I dislike 4es Speshul Abilitees, they at least tried to balance magic and martial classes. The problem is they did so by making martial classes wizards in everything but name.

>> No.28964339

>>28963976
I've figured out where your math is bad. There are varying accounts from different months/changes in orders, but generally they'd go 2/3 adult bodies per muffle, alternating every 20 minutes. Call it 2.5/20 minutes, and ignore the fact that they'd pack more children in there at a time. That's 7.5 bodies/muffle/hour x 15 muffles/furnace x 5 furnaces x 20 hours = 11250 bodies/day. Now, not all muffles were up every day, and that's why you get the reduced figures of 5000-7000.

I think that's what you're missing. You're confusing the number of furnaces for the number of available muffles.

Anyway, my grandpa spent two years in Auschwitz. He said that before he got sent there, the kids all had a saying (echoed from the grim whispers of their parents) whenever the police came and took someone away. "Wherever they're going, they're not going to get there." In later years, he realized that this was a way to say that a lot of people didn't even make it to the camps.

By the time he got there, they were shipping bodies by train to Birkenau. The day he arrived, they were stacked like firewood on the (train) cars going out. His words. So they were killing more people than they had capacity for by mid 1943, some just through being worked to death, and others by bullet or gas.

Not coincidentally, he's now the most patriotic Canadian I know. You don't dare say a negative thing about this place in front of him for fear of a severe tongue lashing. "Fuck Europe," he'll say. "Bunch of dirty fucking savages." Still loves his bratwurst, though.

>> No.28964356

>>28963948
It's not the same kind of hate. Frankly. I've spent time on way too much boards and I have to say that /tg/ is by very far the least hate-filled and overall the nicest board. Not to say there isn't banter, but even the banter is bearable and somewhat constructive.

>> No.28964359

>>28964198
>Hitler said stop smoking, does this mean that you should start?

Yes, you stupid faggot. Figuring out when your going to get your next pack will at least give you some small amount of purpose in your meaningless life.

>> No.28964362

This is how I party.

>> No.28964401

>>28964150
Have you been to Auschwitz? Well, I have and I can tell you the amount o physical evidence they have gathered there is massive.
Here everybody had somebody in their family who went through a concentration camp - and I haven't heard about a single testimony from those people that would deny it.
But, of course, you wouldn't believe if a voice of god-of-your-choice sounded from heaven and told you otherwise.

>> No.28964413

>>28963976
Continued.
For 7 years they are given food and shelter. Why would the nazis do that? Why wouldnt they just starve the jews instead of gassing them?

And it is from this misconception that the flawed 6 million number comes from. Because the 6 million number is an ESTIMATION. Rounded up to the nearest MILLION.

You have assumed that for 7 years 5000 people were killed a day, and then dum da TA DAA, NUMBER MAGIC 6 million.

Heres the real scoop on the story. The part which no one wants to talk about. Why there are no housing records, tax records, birth certificates for the jews. Save for some pitiful 100,000 or so names they have.

Because there were never 6 million jews to begin with.

6 million jews is something like 25% of Germanies population. I checked. Even counting for the jews brought in from places like Poland and France, it just doesnt add up that they could even HOLD this amount of people. Thats 1 Jew for evey 3 Germans. And at the same time they were supposed to fight a war and occupy europe.

Not a chance. There were never 6 million jews. The majority of the people who died were never REAL.

The remaining people who died did so from starvation and execution by other means not associated with gassing.

Thats what i think. Thats what the evidence points to. Your a buffoon and your professional historian is nothing more than taboo and group think.

But i'd like to add that i am in no way related or even emotionally attached to fashism, nazism and germany. But that is exactly why i ask the questions that NO ONE WILL ASK.

>> No.28964419

>>28964271
The guy you're arguing against realises that the Holocaust wasn't just gas and ovens, right? It was mass graves and shootings, stuff like that as well.

>> No.28964425

>>28964315
To a degree... A lot of the effects the martial classes do are vastly different from say the crowd-control elements that wizards provide. The "everyone has special powers" thing is obnoxious, but at least they try to keep it relatively balanced around the theme of the class-role they occupy.

Still, it's a fucking stupid thing they did... But what really chaffs me is the gameyness of 4e. There's so much goddamned gamey bullshit in the edition. From 'Dazed-spamming' mobs, to "roll a 10+ save twice or be permanently petrified". The PC classes are the worst offenders of gamey bullshit, but there are plenty of mob combinations that instantly ruin any enjoyment the game provides.

And that's saying nothing about some of the ridiculous fucking modules... Here's a fight with 8 giants, each has +24 to hit when 30 AC is really high for that level. And if they hit you, they teleport you 12 squares into lava! Oh, and on a 4+ they replenish their "3-swings attack" that counts as 3 separate attack rolls.

>> No.28964426

>>28964339
Sounds like my great-grandmother. Her last year was, less than peaceful. Spent a lot of it screaming about the time in the camps and confusing the nursing home for it as the dementia set in.

>> No.28964452

>>28964413
>25%
Germany's population in 1939 was over 60 million. Go. Back. To. /stormfront/

>> No.28964461

>>28963976

>ou see this is the kind of uneducated statement that ive come to expect from your level of professionalism. It is well known that the nazis DESTROYED most of their records before losing the war.

some was destroyed, some saved, some reclaimed, some saved in hope of amnesty via cooperation

>Shock horror, they had trains. We know this.

Manifesto includes fuel used, number of trains used and how often they were driven. Thats data used to calculate prisoner numbers

>Same thing. Though, why do this with people your going to kill?

The system was delusional, they wanted to win the war and wanted to know if the system was working. How much more money transport was needed, etc

>Why do this for people your going to kill? This atleast proves they were ALIVE.

Payment to guards at the cams, some saved the documents and wanted to trade them for amnesty

>Perhaps this is true. They stole golden teeth from dead people. Your average /tg/er or WoW player robs the dead because they give the justification their DEAD and dont need it.

this lets You calculate how much people were killed.

>None of these has ever proven or even reliably mentioned gassing of jews and obvious incineration. Again i refer you to the pictures of Dachau the first camp liberated. The rather healthy, even obese jews there. Not incinerated.

like I said if someone was in camp for 48 hours he obviouslly had no body mass lose yet. Use common sense. Not eveyone was there for 4 years. The picture shows other prisoners liberated at Dachau. Notice lack of obesity.

>They were treated as prisoners. What? In a camp?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehomag

Journalism of Edwin Black

>> No.28964471

>>28964413

>But that is exactly why i ask the questions that NO ONE WILL ASK.

Well aren't you quite the single candle flame against the darkness

>> No.28964478

>>28964419
Apparently not... >>28964413

>> No.28964498

>>28964413
You don't have any idea what you're talking about. For one thing, the 6 million figure includes Jews from all of Europe, not just Germany (there were approximately 9 million Jews in Europe at the time), and includes all Jews who were killed, not just those in the camps.

>> No.28964504

>>28964413
You sound very pretensious
"questions no one will ask", riight
>The remaining people who died did so from starvation and execution by other means not associated with gassing.
You don't consider that genocide? It kinda brings down your "giving food and shelter" point

>> No.28964537

One thing that never adds up for me is the 12 million number.

You're talking 12 million people killing in camps between 1939 and 1945, or to put it in numbers, 2 million a year, 5479 a day, or 228 an hour.

Because of the complete lack of mass graves, we then need to assume that the nazis burned over 200 bodies an hour, resulting in hundreds of tons of ash. Where is the ash? I'm not saying no people were rounded up, nor that it wasn't terrible, but the scale. It doesn't make sense.

>> No.28964547

This /pol/adin makes one somewhat valid point, though - death tolls are sometimes inflated because many times, victims were a part of many groups, so in statistics they inflate the numbers
For example, I've seen some that counted polish jews separately, as poles once and then again as a jew

>> No.28964553

>>28960268
That - that's not how fusion works!

That's not how ANYTHING works!

>> No.28964559

Where is the janitor we need, but not the janitor we deserve.

>> No.28964569

>>28964339
>So they were killing more people than they had capacity for by mid 1943,
Yeah but this is the point they have no evidence for.

I dont know what a muffle is. But im guess that as its not a Furnace it doesnt matter. With 5 furnaces your still talking about less than 1 minute per body.

>"Fuck Europe," he'll say.
But... europe was the one that fought to help you...

>>28964401
>Have you been to Auschwitz? Well, I have and I can tell you the amount o physical evidence they have gathered there is massive.

No it isnt. Becuase 6 furnaces.

>Here everybody had somebody in their family who went through a concentration camp - and I haven't heard about a single testimony from those people that would deny it.
Actually no. Theres very few accounts of people being gassed in any community. But allot of hearsay though.

>> No.28964571

>>28964419

I think I'm done. Im not going to stress myself over some unedutaced cretin, who believes some random fad/meme and demands evidence without giving any. Its just not worth mu time tbh

>> No.28964582

>>28964537
There is not a complete lack of mass graves. They still run across a dozen or so new ones every year.

>> No.28964584

>>28964315
Made everyone Wizards in everything but name.
And ability.
And features.
And effects.

.....Wait, where's the part where they're Wizards again?

>> No.28964585

>>28964553
oxygen burns doesn't it

if you fired something nasty enough into the atmosphere wouldn't it start the atmosphere on fire?

i think that's what reinhard was doing.

>> No.28964607

>>28964582
I have never come across a link to any mass grave. They're plenty of "bone fragments and ash", but I don't think bone fragments near where a lot of people died = mass grave.

>> No.28964609

>>28964537

I was under the impression that almost half the number of killed were from the roving death squads that gassed and shot those they found.

Unrelated to the Holocaust, but I do remember the Nazis did exterminate a few French villages, might have just been one, but still.

>> No.28964611

>>28964537
>complete lack of mass graves
But there are mass graves.
>Where is the ash
It was used as fertilizer, buried, and dumped in rivers. It also accumulated in piles, drifted across the air, etc. This is all documented.
The 8-11 million also includes POWs and the like.

It seems like you're confusing the death camps with the holocaust in general. The camps were part of it and certainly one of the most unique aspects of it but they weren't the only thing going on.

>> No.28964614

>>28964504
>You don't consider that genocide? It kinda brings down your "giving food and shelter" point
Pic related
>>28963003

>> No.28964615

>>28964585
It didn't have oxygen, though. It was just hydrogen and helium.

>> No.28964618

>>28964607
>They're plenty of "bone fragments and ash",

>Where are all the ashes?
>Sure, they're finding a lot of graves filled with ashes, but where are the graves?

>> No.28964626

>>28964569
You get stupider with every post.

>> No.28964630

>>28964547
This is basically just a problem of statistics. Like in cases like that separate entities gathered data on the numbers (one looking at how many poles died and another jews) and then someone else probably game along took those two sets of numbers and put them together.

War is not conducive to good account keeping because it is inherently chaotic ad weapons of war do not always leave intact bodies, or they obscure/destroy characteristics used to identify individuals.

>> No.28964632

>>28964618
>28 ppm of ash
>OMG ITS A MASS GRAVE

>> No.28964642

>>28964425
>But what really chaffs me is the gameyness of 4e
I will still never understand the complaint that a game has game elements in it is bad..

>> No.28964645

>>28964569
>I dont know what a muffle is. But im guess that as its not a Furnace it doesnt matter. With 5 furnaces your still talking about less than 1 minute per body.

Odd how it went from "five crematoriums" to "five furnaces."

A crematorium is a building, which can house multiple furnaces.

>> No.28964646

>>28964413
>For 7 years they are given food and shelter
>Why wouldnt they just starve the jews instead of gassing them?
Well, they did starve them. Some were given the barest amount of food so that they could work as slave labour. That's why they were called work camps. "Arbeit macht frei."

But the ones they didn't want to have working... they went straight to the gas chamber. Or else they got tied together and thrown off a bridge, or lined up and shot, or cut up for medical experiments, or....

>> No.28964652

>>28964569
Not every person who was killed during the Holocaust was killed at auschwitz you idiot. You forgot about Bełżec, Chełmno, Majdanek, Maly Trostinets, Sajmište, Sobibor and Treblinka.

This is leaving aside Einsatzgruppen and Gas Vans.

>> No.28964657

>>28964553
>>28964585
It's funny, when I saw this conversation I thought it was the /pol/shitter getting his face stomped in by facts some more.

>> No.28964660

>>28964646
or made into candles, or lamps, or shaved and stuffed into mattresses.

War propaganda is still going strong 60 years later I see.

>> No.28964667

>>28964426
Shit, that's sad. Sorry. Hope my grandpa doesn't go that way.

>> No.28964678

>>28964607
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16657363

>> No.28964682

>>28964559
Probably getting ready to put flowers on /tg/'s grave.

/pol/ is like The Borg. They will not rest, until all boards are /pol/.

>> No.28964690

>>28964452
>>25%
Ahem. I think the whole quote was
>is something like 25% of Germanies population

>Germany's population in 1939 was over 60 million. Go. Back. To. /stormfront/

Ok fine. Assuming that your correct. Thats still 1 in 10 Germans and oh, before we forget. You have no address, names, dental records, medical records, birth cirtificuits or any direct evidence of mass gassing.

>> No.28964697

Thanks, guys. I'd spent so long getting /pol/-tier viewpoints shoved at me I'd actually started to question the obvious facts. I really needed a bluepill.

>> No.28964719

>>28964678
>magazine

You way as well had linked to the daily mail. I see a lot of "probably"s in there, but not a single "definitely"

On top of that, there's what, 10 pits there, for supposedly 1.2 million dead. Magic Nazi superscience creating hammerspaces obviously.

>> No.28964730

>>28964690
Many of the victims of the holocaust were not German, and Germany was not the only nation which participated.
>any direct evidence of mass gassing
Other than testimony of guards and prisoners at the camps, official documentation referring to the gassing, forensic evidence after the fact...

>> No.28964734

>>28964609
>I do remember the Nazis did exterminate a few French villages, might have just been one, but still.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane#History
Not a standard policy. Usually they took prisoners for different places to execute them later for some reasons rather than kill everyone at a specific place. For Oradour, it was even more remembered since it was the end of the war.

>> No.28964741

>>28964569
> I don't know what a muffle is
> but I'm still positive that I'm qualified to be talking about this
> can't find http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muffle_furnace
A muffle is a compartment not attached to the fueled part of a furnace. You feed the fuel into one chamber, and that heats a number of adjacent chambers. You might fire clay in those chambers... or you might incinerate bodies. You know, whatever your evil heart desires.

Put more simply, each FURNACE could take in 15 times as many bodies as you've calculated, because there were 15 MUFFLES per furnace.

>> No.28964752

>>28964690
Yeah, no evidence except all the evidence everyone else on the thread provided. I'm not going to spend any more time on this, because I get the feeling you're just a persistent troll. But I'm an optimist, because the alternative is that you really are that stupid. Hopefully the mods show up soon and banish you back to /pol/

>> No.28964758

>>28964719
Or not every person ended up in these mass graves?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/16/mass-graves-at-nazi-death-camp-treblinka-holocaust_n_1208814.html
http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2031066,00.html

>> No.28964762

>>28964741
Actually, the Nazis didn't use the largest furnace, they used the 4 and 6 muffle models.

Gotta watch the cost of your death camps.

>> No.28964769

>>28964660
>or made into candles, or lamps, or shaved and stuffed into mattresses.

Funny how no one actually uses those arguments anymore.

You're working with a 1990s perception of the Holocaust when you should really be working with a modern one.

>> No.28964789

>>28964769
And you're working with late 1990s perception of "those poor jews"

The number of dead gets revised down every year. I wonder why.....

>> No.28964806

>>28964413
>But i'd like to add that i am in no way related or even emotionally attached to fashism, nazism and germany. But that is exactly why i ask the questions that NO ONE WILL ASK.

That's bullshit and you know it. If this was true you would be asking about sources and ways the mounds of evidence we're giving fits into discrepancies you see in the Holocaust.

Instead you're getting incredibly defensive and challenging every single shred of documentation with the same old tired arguments we've all seen before from self-proclaimed "revisionists." We tell you furnaces burn bodies at a rapid pace and there were multiple ones in Auschwitz alone, you deny it and completely refute our sources on the grounds of, well, nothing really.

>> No.28964807

>>28964762
True, true... tough economic times and all. Sigh....

(But multiple furnaces/Krema. I was trying to keep it simple for simple minds.)

>> No.28964809

>>28964789
No it doesn't. In fact the most recent numbers went up based on Soviet documentation.

>> No.28964811

>>28964461
>The system was delusional,
This is what you say when your evidence doesnt match up with your claims.

>wanted to trade them for amnesty
>some was destroyed, some saved, some reclaimed, some saved in hope of amnesty via cooperation
No, it wasnt, because then we'd not be talking about 6 million. We'd be talking about an exact number. So obviously you HAVE NO EVIDENCE. And this is, again, more plausabilities.

>You calculate how much people were killed.
No, it lets you calculate how many people were DEAD. It proves no murder. This is exactly why i cannot believe people like you. That is a thin end of the wedge fallacy, and again, more plausabilities.

>Not eveyone was there for 4 years.
>Use common sense.
I'd rather use evidence.
But this "common sense" would force me to assume that some of them were killed by gassing. Thus it is a circular argument fallacy.

And that source you gave bares no importance to any of the arguments save for the fact that punch card machines were indeed used (oh the humanity).

>> No.28964826

>>28964809
>soviet documentation

Because the Russians are impeccable record keepers, that never came up with fake numbers.

>> No.28964839

>>28964806
>If this was true you would be asking about sources and ways the mounds of evidence we're giving fits into discrepancies you see in the Holocaust.

If i were to do this i would be using CONFIRMATION BIAS.
I'd only be looking at what fit into the official story and what doesnt.

But remember, history is written by the victors.

So youve got it backwards.

>> No.28964844

>>28964789
Because we get better at accounting for human error in data gathering, if that's true.

In the end the actual number isn't all that critical, the fact is that one group tried to exterminate another for no good reason in a fit of nationalism. even if it had only been ten people it would be a tragedy, that's it's many times more than that only means it impacted more people, doesn't make it more or less of a brutal crime against humanity.

>> No.28964852

The most important lesson from all of this is that you can disprove anything by shouting and doubting hard enough.

For instance, the moon is a hoax.

>> No.28964873

>>28964852
I knew it!

>> No.28964879

>>28964844
What also matters is that the jews have been milking it for literally decades, and now you cannot criticises jews or Israel AT ALL.

Israel is enslaving Palestinians for cheap factory labour? NO THEYRE NOT YOU FUCKING NAZI! Jewish bankers fucked the economy so hard that 5 years later we're only barely starting to recover? FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE! YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM THE ADL!

>> No.28964897

>>28964789
>The number of dead gets revised down every year. I wonder why.....

But I thought if the JEWS were running this whole shindig they would keep the numbers firmly at 6 Million!

Also the number is hardly fluctuating in some wild manner. We're dealing with hundreds of thousands above or below at a time as new information comes to light.

Except for that huge 10+ million number on non-Jewish victims. Funny how pol never talks about them. Tell me, are the homosexuals in on the conspiracy too? What about nationalists? The Russians?

>> No.28964903

>>28964811
>>28964826
>>28964839
Must be a troll, no one can be this ignorant and self-contradictory while still possessing the motor skills to use a computer.

>> No.28964917

>>28964879
Maybe it's an american thing, I literally never encountered this line of thinking

>> No.28964938

>>28964741
>> I don't know what a muffle is

So your saying that the muffles were used in addition to the furnaces.

And this was still fueled by gasoline? The colossal amount of fuel needed has never been proven to me.
The existence of muffles has never been proven to me either.

How do you know all of this wasnt just assumed to exist to fit the story?

>> No.28964942

>>28964897
Those 10 million others are ignored by the Jewish media too. They don't care about Russians, or gays, or gypsies.

>>28964903
It's more than one guy

>>28964917
I'm Scottish. I'm sick and fucking tired of Jews getting away with anything and everything because their grandparents were killed by some German nutcase.

>> No.28964943

One of the greatest lies that historians have ever told is that the continent that we now refer to as North America was inhabited by "native peoples" at the time of its discovery by Columbus. This, as true history has shown, is sheer poppycock; it is a nefarious fantasy concocted in the minds of those who wish to control our collective destinies. Not only are there no contemporary documents that support the existence of these fantasy "natives", the people who are responsible for inventing them have never been particularly secretive about their true motives.

>> No.28964945

>>28964879
People criticize Israel all the time, sometimes fairly sometimes not. Particularly those on the left end of the political spectrum, who are much less likely to be holocaust deniers. You're so full of shit your eyes are turning brown.

>> No.28964951

>>28964943
It is interesting to note that in the late 1950s, no American (indeed, no person) had ever even heard of these so-called "native Americans." But then, in the 1960s, stories of them suddenly started appearing seemingly from nowhere. Your next-door neighbor started relating stories from his great-grandmother about "Injun attacks." Schoolchildren started to get educated about the different "tribes" and "nations" of these people, and yet not one parent demanded to see evidence of their existence. Our children were taught stories about how the great white pioneers of this nation supposedly plundered these peoples and took their land from them, and our children felt ashamed.

Of course they felt ashamed! That's the whole reason these fantasy "native Americans" exist! They were invented by radical leftist agitators at Berkeley in the early 1960s. The primary purpose that these mythical "Indians" serve is to instill false guilt in white people. They exist to make the Chosen People of this land feel badly about their own history and heritage, and that is a thought crime. Liberalism is about (first and foremost) the hatred of self and love of collective. To that end, this nation's leftists felt it necessary to invent an entire imaginary race of people that were "pillaged" by this continent's Anglo-Saxon discoverers. The goal: to make this nation's guardians hate themselves and their heritage, and be sympathetic to that which is alien and unacceptable.

The truth, of course, is that none of these stories has the least bit of credibility; despite repeated requests from the conservative community, liberals have been unable to produce a single "native American." And so we must file this lie in the same trash dumpster as the (extremely overexaggerated) stories of so-called "slavery" of the 1800s. Patriots must constantly guard their country from its enemies, and we must realize that more today than ever before, its enemies are more likely to attack from within.

>> No.28964968

>>28964945
Israel is immune to criticism because America is so in bed with them, they're getting bedsores.

No politician has the balls to criticise Israel because the moronic masses think THOSE POOR JEWS, while America looms over them with a big hammer labelled "Democracy Bringer"

>> No.28964982

>>28964942
But Jewish media referring to the holocaust, as well as museums, schooling, etc, does bring up all those people.
What exactly are they getting away with? The conflict in Palestine? Honestly that's pretty irrelevant to your life, I can understand having an opinion on it but there's no reason for you to be as emotional and irrational as you are.

>> No.28964986

>>28964839
....

You realize you ARE falling victim to confirmation bias? You refuse to consider evidence that doesn't fit into your own neat narrative.

>>28964879
Jews =/= Israel

You need to be able to separate the two. Israel was conceived of s a Jewish Sate, but not all jewish people live in Israel, or agree with it's policies or support it.

>> No.28965009

>>28964982
Really, because in school, they only mentioned the poor jews, every documentary I've ever seen on the subject only mentions the poor jews and a book I rad a while back on Auschwitz only mentioned anyone other than the poor jews in passing or in footnotes.

>> No.28965011

>>28964826
>Because the Russians are impeccable record keepers, that never came up with fake numbers.

Thank you!

Now someones getting it.

>> No.28965013

>>28964968
America is 'in bed' with them because Israel is their strongest ally in the Middle East. They do however criticize them, as do other national governments and the media throughout the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Israeli_government

>> No.28965038

>>28965013
>Ally in the middle east

Egypt is a far better ally. For a start, they aren't the closest thing to pure evil the world has ever produced. At least North Korea don't pretend to be our ally, while blowing up warships "by accident"

>> No.28965053

>>28964811

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

sources after every statement there, read first then post

>> No.28965054

>> No.28965076

>>28965009
Auschwitz was almost entirely Jewish victims, so that makes sense. There has also been debate about who should be included in Holocaust figures (for example, POWs), so while I can't speak to whatever documentaries or schooling you received, it's certainly not representative and is a problem with your school or those docs.
For example, a holocaust survivor visited my school (many years ago), and among other things he was very clear that the holocaust was not just about Jews.

>> No.28965081

>>28963643
badly?

>> No.28965085

>>28964986
>You realize you ARE falling victim to confirmation bias? You refuse to consider evidence that doesn't fit into your own neat narrative.

Wow... that is really quite sad. You are so cognitively dissonant that you cant realise your own statement advocated that i should:
>asking about sources and ways the mounds of evidence
>fits into discrepancies you see in the Holocaust.

Rather than saying how your evidence DOES NOT fit into discrepancies and only enforces them.

I see the whole holocaust evidence as "sexed up". Its 6 million so they say. But i could easily say it was 7 million and the whole evidence could do nothing besides only prove me right.
The UN say it could be as low as 4.8 million. But again. The evidence is of too low quality.

>> No.28965097

>>28964852

and earth is flat!

Its either Troll os someone impervious to scientific method. This one assumes You actually read the other side hypothesis and then debunk them. Instead of reading the hypotesis, and replying with glorified: Nuh, na-aha

Im done wasting my time. I can only hope something removes It and It's alike from the genepool, If humanity is to get anywhere in the long run

>> No.28965099

>>28965038
Egypt has much bigger cultural differences, is much less stable, and has a lot more anti-Western sentiment in its politics and populace.
>closest thing to pure evil, blowing up warships "by accident"
You sound reasonable and educated and not at all a complete retard who believes everything Alex Jones tells him.

>> No.28965114

Can we start another genocide, focusing on polshits?

>> No.28965125

>>28965099
Who the fuck is Alex Jones?

Egypt is far less likely to provoke a war with Iran, and by extension Russia and China. Egypt also dosen't have undeclared nuclear weapons, or a Samson Option.

>> No.28965137

>>28965085
But that's not true. The number isn't just made up, it's based on documentation and other evidence, and confirmed by multiple separate sources. You don't WANT to believe it for whatever reason, but the majority of the historic and scientific community has come to the opposite conclusion that you have.

>> No.28965139

YOU FOOLS! THE JEWS ARE BUT A DISTRACTION!

BEHOLD ***UNDENIABLE PROOF*** THAT THE IRISH ARE YOUR TRUE SECRET MASTERS!!!

>> No.28965142

>>28964938
A muffle is part of the fucking furnace. The part where the bodies actually go in.

Let me use a simple analogy. You have a kitchen. That's a crematorium. In that kitchen you have a group of cupboards to the left of the stove, one group under the countertop, and one group to the right of the stove. Those are furnaces. Within each group of cupboards, you have four individual doors into which you can put food or dishes or whatever. Those are muffles.

How many doors are in five kitchens? Hint: it is not 5. It is 5 kitchens x 3 groups/kitchen x 4 doors/group = 60 doors.

>> No.28965151

>>28965139
THE IRISH ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING YOU HATE!

>> No.28965170

>>28965151
THE IRISH ARE TRYING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE!

>> No.28965178

>>28965114
But anon, if you kill them, you will be just like them!

>> No.28965182

>>28965125
Provoking a war with Iran isn't that far off from US sentiment. But yes, there are negative qualities to Israel. It's still the best ally the US has because it's the most stable, 'Western' nation. This isn't something I came up with, this is US foreign policy. They don't work with Israel because they feel bad about the Holocaust or whatever you're trying to imply.

Alex Jones is a shithead conspiracy theorist media personality who advocates silly crap like you.

>> No.28965184

>>28964938
> How do you know all of this wasnt just assumed to exist to fit the story?
1) Because you can fucking go there.
2) You can get pictures from people who have been there. Online, even! You don't even need to leave your seat!
3) You can talk to people who were actually there at the time and who have no interest in lying about it. Try visiting a seniors' home some time and just listening.

>> No.28965193

>>28965170
ANY EVIDENCE AGAINST THE IRISH CONSPIRACY - IS PART OF THE IRISH CONSPIRACY!

SHEEPLE WAKE UP! RISE AGAINST YOUR IRISH MASTERS! WE SHALL BE UNDER THE THUMB OF THE LEPRECHAUN NO MORE!

>> No.28965194

>>28960296
>didn't pass thirty on purpose
nice line, stolen

>> No.28965209

>>28965170
>You will never have a name as magnificent as Ulysses S. Grant

>> No.28965221

>>28965178
I guess then I'll just have to throw myself into the fires with them, for the good of the world.

>> No.28965225

>>28965194
Aired in 1982... Not that I'm not sure that someone, somewhere, came up with that one before - but who exactly are you suggesting they stole it from?

>> No.28965230

>>28965182
Israel hates the US, they hate everyone in fact.

It's like the fat chick at a party, not even the drunk guys want to fuck. She gets all pissy and smashes the jukebox, ruining the party for everyone. That's Israel on the world stage, ruining all chances of peace in the middle east through their passive-aggressive bullshit.

>> No.28965279

>>28965225
I cannot into punctuation.

I meant I'm stealing that line for my own use, because I might end up having that exact conversation soon.

>> No.28965299

>>28965279
Ah, as you were then.

Why are we still in this thread anyways? Do we just like to watch the world burn?

>> No.28965305

>>28965053
First paragraph of "The Typhus Myth"
>See source 14
>See Franciszek Piper, "Gas Chambers and Crematoria", in Yisrael Gutman and Michael Berenbaum, eds., Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp (Bloomington:1994), 157-182 for an overview.
>Yisrael Gutman
>Michael Berenbaum

Oh well this is a FONT of credibility.

You see, again problems.

If youve got no proper documents of the dead like names and birth certificates then we just arnt ever going to get to the truth. And you dont have those details. Because you are wrong.

>> No.28965306

>>28964938
>And this was still fueled by gasoline?
No, they were not. They were coke furnaces. As to the muffles, you can just look at any picture of the furnaces and see them. Where the hell are you getting your information?

>> No.28965309

>>28965221
You're the hero we need, but don't deserve
You're too good for this world

>> No.28965323

>>28965230
You desperately need an education.

>> No.28965325

>> No.28965371

>>28964826
Actually, yes their records are quite good. Not their official declarations of course, but their secret records are quite good.

>> No.28965403

>>28965299
I just started reading. Have now reached the part where it all goes /pol/-shaped.

ffs, why do we have to read Holocaust-related bullshit here? It belongs on /b/, and then only if it's funny. When did 4chin become fucking Reddit?

>> No.28965424

Look...

I don't care which side of this retarded argument you are on.

There's a place for this, and it's called >>>/pol/

Go there, and be retarded to your hearts content.


Not that we're above retarded arguments here - but keep to designated genre, FFS.

>> No.28965432

>>28965403
pol and reddit are the same entities.

>> No.28965445

>>28965305
We do have those documents though. Or are you arguing that if we don't have documentation for every single dead person none of them really died?
http://www.genguide.co.uk/source/holocaust-shoah-records-jewish/206/
http://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/German_Jewish_Records#Holocaust_Records

>> No.28965450

>>28965424
I'm on neither side, you illiterate chimp. Reread what I just said and then slap yourself.

>> No.28965466

>>28965432
Bullshit.

>> No.28965477

>>28965450
Then I'm not talking to you. :P Did I link your post (whichever one it might be?), no...

Granted, I'm not sure if the people I am talking to realize it either.

>> No.28965489

As depressing it is to see holocaust deniers come crawling into tg it s nice to see plenty of people telling these guys to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF MY TG

>> No.28965495

>>28965323
You desperately need some common sense

>> No.28965502

>>28965477
The people you are talking to are here on a raid, to "red pill /tg", and are not going to go away just because you asked nicely.

>> No.28965514 [SPOILER] 

>>28965466
You know it in your heart to be true. The raging faggotry and social justice warriors, it is all a distraction created by our dark masters THE IRISH

>> No.28965554

>>28965466
Reddit and 4chan are twins that hate each other because of how similar they are.

>> No.28965561

>>28965403
4chan and politics don't mix. Pure and simple

4chan's favorite passtime is getting a rise out of people. If you are talking about some fine details about anime, Matt Ward's latest screw up, DnD editions or whatever, its fine. It's limited to a niche audience of fanboys. Have this attitude about politics and you get people talking Holocaust Denial shit and other bits of retardation. Then the legit idiots on the fringes like Stormfront scum see this, think "hey, this place is just like home" and make everything louder and more obnoxious.

As far as i'm concerned, /pol/ is exactly what you would expect 4chan to produce as far as politics went. Just pray moot never decides to make /rel/ (Religion).

>> No.28965573

>>28965495
>anthropomorphizes global politics
>common sense

>> No.28965574 [SPOILER] 

>>28965514
B.-but...
I am Irish

No, really.

>> No.28965584

>>28965561
Thank you, Descartes.

>> No.28965596

>>28965184
>at the time and who have no interest in lying about it.
No, but also none of them have any solid evidence about their claims and very very very few of them EVER state that they saw gassing taking place.

Okay okay....
So. Many of these muffles exist. Atleast 12 from the pictures ive seen. Not the 6 i was told about.
This is not to say that they could incinerate a person in 1 hour. Because i have it on good credibility that it takes 1 day unless the water has been moved out of the body, like for example, with the embalming process, like what they DIDNT do. This is, by all accounts an excessive amount of muffles.

But i still have a hard time attributing 6 million deaths to gassing. Especially when starvation could have done equally well. Especially when the evidence seems to point to starvation only beginning at the end of the war after the traintracks were destroyed, and this accounts for why Dachau prisoners were not starved. Not because they were recently moved there, as this is unsupported evidence and already based on the conclusion that 6 million were killed.

The evidence is still on my side, because you just simply cannot prove that these 6 million people ever existed. Or the amount of fuel needed to incinerate them. Even witness testimonies dont actually deal with this very often or very definitely. The other problem is that population estimates for the jews in the 1930s by the jews themselves were only around 30,000 according to one source i have seen.

But now i dont know what to believe... you have certainly enlightened my as to the purpose of muffles. I am left to conclude that i believe the nazis probably DID kill jews, and that its possible some of those jews were OCCASIONALLY killed by Zyclon B gassing. But that this number is well below 6 million, and could be as low as 2 million, we have absolutely no way of knowing and that a good number of deaths were probably caused by starvation, which the allies caused, because it shortened war.

>> No.28965597

>>28965573
>Not anthropomorphizing everything so we can get hot Israel vs everyone porn

>> No.28965608

>>28965561
>Just pray moot never decides to make /rel/ (Religion).
Why would I pray? I'm not religious. I'm an atheist who thinks that religion is stupid and religious people are sheep and ohgod it's starting please stop this shit someone HELP

>> No.28965611

>>28965561
You know, usually /tg/ has pretty good chats about religion. And a strange bromance between the anglicans and catholics.

>> No.28965624

>>28965597
Rule #34 on Israel?

Wait... Damn, blue board.

>> No.28965656 [SPOILER] 

durka durka mohammed jihad

>> No.28965693

>>28965611
Sometimes we even have a few priests poke up to chat. And one Imam. That was a good day, lots of peaceful and thoughtful discussion.

>> No.28965707

>>28965611
If I was to hazard a guess as to why this is the case.

1-At most it comes up on the side here.
2-Mostly because Religion is discussed in relation to it's fictional analogs or history which we know is a few hundred years in the past at least. "Purge the Heretics" has to do with the ecclesiarchy and chaos worshipers, not setting our fellow human beings on fire in real life.

>> No.28965748

>>28965596
Starvation isn't as fast as gassing, and at some points people were being moved in at very high rates. That being said, 6 million Jews were not gassed. Six million Jews were killed, only some of them were gassed. Some of them were starved, some were shot, some died of exposure, etc. And not all of them were at camps either.

Bear in mind also that you keep talking about Jews, but there were millions of other people killed as well, and there's plenty of evidence for them as well. Poles, Soviets, gypsies, etc. More Jews than any other single demographic, but certainly not the only victims.

>i have it on good credibility that it takes 1 day unless the water has been moved out of the body
That's incorrect. You've been shown sources indicating it was incorrect. I don't know what your 'good credibility' is but it's wrong, possibly because you're misunderstanding it (for example, different types of ovens).
>http://science.howstuffworks.com/cremation1.htm
>http://nfda.org/planning-a-funeral/cremation/160.html#long

>> No.28965837

>>28965611

I remember one time a girl I was sweet one took me to bar to introduce her friends. So after some time the talk went onto politics and one dude asked me for my opinion. I said the truth, that Im huge Libertarian and I do not think that will end soon.
mfw he said "Dude, liking to read books is neat and all but we are talking about politics here, dont be stupid" and they started giggling.

I dropped the bitch.

Never again

>> No.28965860

>>28965837
So you're saying you have no sense of humor?

>> No.28965900

>>28965860

He was dead serious. Im not joking. I was terrified

>> No.28965932

>>28965837
>>28965860
>>28965900

Also the way they treated politics as a black/white thing of left-wing, right-wing should tip me off prior.

>> No.28965933

>>28965900
They started giggling... with dead seriousness? I guess that would be terrifying. Probably tag-team serial killers or something.

>> No.28965964

>>28965933

giggling in a "oh he is like, soooooo stupid", condesendig towards me. Not "huehuehue the joke was funny" giggling

>> No.28965979

>>28965748
>More Jews than any other single demographic

No. Those who fought in WW2 against germany vastly outnumber the jews.

>You've been shown sources indicating it was incorrect.
Look you cretin. 36 words on nfda website and an article from how stuff works.com does not constitute credible or complete evidence.
I saw the video in which atleast 2 funeral directors were asked and responded that it take a day to incinerate a whole body.

>That being said, 6 million Jews were not gassed. Six million Jews were killed, only some of them were gassed. Some of them were starved, some were shot, some died of exposure, etc. And not all of them were at camps either.

My estimation from the evidence is that it was like this:
- 1 million killed through anger and mistreatment, of these a small proportion might have been gassed.
- 2 million killed of starvation and disease
The total is not 6 million.

Thats my new estimation and theres no evidence disproving it and more than your 6 million number.

>> No.28965997

>>28965748
Also
>Starvation isn't as fast as gassing,

You can starve someone in 1 week.
They had 7 years.

>> No.28966057

>>28965997
The first camps weren't built until 1940, and most were shut down in 44

>> No.28966091

>>28963867
SOURCE

>> No.28966160

>>28965979
>Those who fought in WW2
WW2 and the Holocaust are not the same thing.
>I saw the video in which atleast 2 funeral directors were asked
That's your source, which you describe as more credible and complete than a statement by the NFDA? Seriously?
>My estimation from the evidence
What evidence? What makes you more qualified to make an estimation than the experts in the field?
>You can starve someone in 1 week
You can gas someone in a few minutes. At the busiest time Auschwitz was receiving 12,000 prisoners per day (from Hungary). People usually were killed when they were deemed unfit for labor, not as soon as they arrived.

>> No.28966280

>>28966160
>statement by the NFDA? Seriously?
What? Are even asking this?? Of course it is. Its a 1st hand source. An actual video of the person. Not some pissant Q&A on a website. You really have allot to learn.

>>28966057
My point more or less still stands.

Its just impossible to estimate the true numbers as there are no records of names and birth certificates etc. And im certainly not going to believe a list of names from www.thejewishtruth.com or any other site so named.

The problem is there is an agenda to cover up what happened.
- The americans whished to justify a war, one of the most expensive theyve ever seen, to a country thats isolationist. They also wanted to shorten the length of the war so they bombed German rail lines and jews starved that i propose otherwise would never have been killed through gassing. Which was invented retrospectively to explain all the deaths.
- The jews wish to belive they were gassed because they like to be seen as the victim so they can make OTHERS their victims. This has happened before as the entire story of Egypt persecution of the jews as slaves has been proven to be false.
- the jews also wished to believe that they had 6 million jews in europe because they are so powerful. Despite certain estimates made by jews themselves before ww2 was of miniscule amounts of Jews in Germany, around 30,000. Even accounting for errors this is extremely small.

So no im resigned to say that we probably wont be getting to the truth now if ever.

And thats all ive got to say about that, and all i think ive got to learn. So this is it. The end.

Hopefully now we can both go on about our respective lives.

>> No.28966367

>>28966280
>an actual video of a person is more reliable than an official statement by an organization
You may be the stupidest person I've ever communicated with.
Here's an actual interview with FBI agents/reptilians. Scary stuff!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u8p3VCFOgA

>> No.28966398

>>28966280
>The americans whished to justify a war, one of the most expensive theyve ever seen, to a country thats isolationist. They also wanted to shorten the length of the war so they bombed German rail lines and jews starved that i propose otherwise would never have been killed through gassing. Which was invented retrospectively to explain all the deaths.
Except the extent of the holocaust wasn't revealed until AFTER the war. It came as quite a surprise to most folks in 1945. There were rumors, but the media barely glanced at them, and few people suspected anything of the scale.

>> No.28966416

Thought of the day:
A wise man learns from the deaths of others.

>> No.28966438

>>28966398
>until AFTER the war.
Thats what i said. "Retrospectively."

>> No.28966458

>> No.28966501

>>28966438
The war was still justified before the holocaust, both on the political level and among the citizenry.
Further, claiming 6 million dead instead of 3 million is a pointless obfuscation, particularly given that you assume a smaller population of Jews to begin with. There's nothing you can do politically with 6 million dead that you couldn't do with 3 million.

>> No.28966546

>>28966438
They didn't *have* to justify it *after* the war... American's were completely stoked - morale and government approval was at an all time high...

And Germany wasn't even a big deal for most Americans. V-J Day was much bigger news at the time.

Before entering the war, yes, there was great reluctance then, but once the war was on, and then over, there was very little in the way of voice against the act... The founder of Radio Pacifica describes himself as the "lone voice of reason" of his generation, for a reason.

There was no need to rig up some giant conspiracy to justify it all - nearly everyone was more than satisfied, looking back, even among those who lost family.

>> No.28967738

>>28964734
Got angry that resistance sabotaged roads just when they were trying to leave from southern france to north.
Did help a bit the debarquement, and made a fleeing occupation army angry and nervous. that + SS...

>> No.28967816

>>28962575
Sauce?

>> No.28967886

>>28967816
http://www.hulu.com/baccano

Most awesome anumae, evah.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action