Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 442 KB, 752x859, Warhammer_ork_colour_by_PabelBilly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28214961 No.28214961 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

hey guys I need your help,
The gaming club I'm part of is currently doing a small 40k league to help the newly joined gamers play as many different opponents as possible, so I took this opportunity to have a few laughs and do make some hilariously fun ork lists as I dont want to win or place high in the league as I want one of the newer players to win. However, there is one person I wish to win against and I'm playing him on Wednesday.
Obviously orks arent anywhere near competitive at the moment, but I atleast need an army list that will give me a fighting chance against Tau. When I'm not messing around, my list for 1500p generally consists of around 30 lootas and 2-3 battlewagons with deff rollaz. Any advice on what I cad add to spice up the game?

Also, anyone got any troll ork pictures or anti Tau propaganda? The person I'm playing against is a good friend and the manager of one branch of our gaming club, so we're throwing anti ork and tau propaganda at each other on the forums for lols.

>> No.28215531
File: 21 KB, 272x299, Tau_Sympathizer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>> No.28217628

>>28214961

2 Big Meks with KFF

Squads of 30 Shootaz with the usual Nob and pole gubbins.

Maxed out Lootaz.

And here is the spice that will help you against Tau: Skyshield Landing Pad, Battlewagons full of Meganobz, and if they only run 1-2 Riptides, Nob Bikers.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action