Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.27604919 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Famous streamer JP Mcdaniel is about to run his first D&D campaign as a DM!
the name is itmejp and it's located on twitch tv
:D

Come check it out live! :D

>> No.27605000

He is playing music until one of the party members finishes casting SC2.
Then it's all D&D! :D

>> No.27605007

>Famous streamer

Never heard of him.

Don't give a shit.

>> No.27605101

>>27605007
>twitchtv

Hmm

ehh, why not.

>> No.27605143

>>27605101
Tell you what fa/tg/uys, I'll watch, and report back. There's always people who show up out here and say "where can i watch streams of someone's tabletop RP"?, maybe this will be good research.

>> No.27605216

If it helps or informs, it's set in the world of Ehbon

>> No.27605247

Looks like it's just about to start, Neal just finished casting MMA VS. Flash

>> No.27605292

>>27605216
>Rollplay

What a horribly unfortunate name.

>> No.27605389

Real talk about to happen here:

Jp is the worst. I followed him for RollPlay, and the only reason I kept watching was because it was the only steady source of decent DnD content. His characters sucked, and the whole time you can see a look that says that he thinks he is just so cool. I unfollowed because I'd see when he was playing video games also, and god for someone who does that as their job he is bad. Watching him play Demon's Souls was the worst, and watching him play Kingdom Hearts was somehow even worse. Unfollowed after Kingdom Hearts. It's like he was praised too much as a child, or is at least an only child whose parents were somewhat wealthy.

He also makes the videos on his twitch channel subscriber only, while the ones on Gen or Neal's channels are free. Greedy motherfucker

I'll watch the first episode of his campaign though, but only because I have nothing to do and I've already seen Penny Arcade's DnD Next thing.

>> No.27605390

It starts!

>> No.27605412

>D&D
Wow, so novel.

>> No.27605604

>>27605412

>> No.27605839

>>27605292
Might be done for humor and / or irony's sake..

Okay, character intros...

Meh, the players are in part Darksun, water (pure water) is incredibly precious. JP doesn't do silly voices, so, there we go.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action