Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.26352999 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

I haven't played Rifts in years and the world has gotten much larger. Was thinking about getting back into it but I have no idea what occ/rcc to play.

What are some of your favorites classes to play as and why? Just trying to get ideas.

>> No.26353069

Depends on what part of the world the game is in. The power level and appropriate themes vary wildly.

>> No.26353170

>>26353069
I would be joining an on going game but not sure what exactly they are doing. Haven't gamed with the group in some time and thought about just a surprise visit and having a character ready to go.

That said, and knowing the GM and group, they are probably running a pretty high powered game. So I am sure short of something absolutely insane there wouldn't be much issue playing whatever I wanted.

Figure if anything I would roll up or so characters of varying power and see what fits best.

>> No.26353490

>>26353170
Be a Rogue Scholar, laugh as you get a bounty on your head higher then that of all the combat monsters combined.

>> No.26355429

RUE Operator, be the richest by being the only one able to fix shit.

Also, fuck yes, character creation day for new Rifts game tomorrow.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action