Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.25715430 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

>Rules for using this scenery piece in games of Warhammer 40,000 are included in the box. If you wish to use this in games of Apocalypse you will find the rules in the Apocalypse rulebook.

Right there on their own site. Unlike Forgeworld, the new Apocalypse terrain (even the Vortex Missile Launcher and Macro Cannon) is legal to use in normal 40k, not just Apocalypse. How do you feel about this?

>> No.25715443

>>25715430
I feel... fucking phenomenal about that actually.

We needed more fortifications. "Way too huge metal box" and "lol I have 2+ cover suck it nerd" were boring about a week after 6th ed hit.

>> No.25715459

Pretty cool about it actually. Like >>25715443 wrote we need more fortifications.

And big-ass cannon emplacements are awesome

>> No.25715464

>>25715430
Surely their points costs offset people spamming them

>> No.25715467

>no Farsight's Seven Samurai formation
>no Salamander formation

>> No.25715469

Good. I hope they release more new things with rules in the box rather than having to wait for codexes to swing around.

>> No.25715471

>>25715430
The ability to take a huge fuck-off cannon fort to put in the center of my army, rather than the boring-as-fuck Aegis or the useless Bastion? YES. PLEASE. I'll take 20.

>> No.25715473

>>25715430
>vortex missile launcher
>legal in normal 40k

>> No.25715475

>>25715443

Well get your hundreds of dollars out because GW has the plastic terrain you desire

>> No.25715482

That eagle looks sad as fuck

>> No.25715489

>>25715482
You would be too if you saw all the heresy going on out there.

>> No.25715494

Completely ridiculous. Small-scale skirmish wargames have no need for fortifications/weapon emplacements except in a few specific scenarios (where they've always existed anyway). GW, whai :(

>> No.25715505

>>25715494
>:(
>whai
>xenos tier bitching
Oh I can feel the summer even with the AC on

>> No.25715510

>>25715430
>>Rules for using this scenery piece in games of Warhammer 40,000 are included in the box.

BASED GW.

YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE LEARNING. MAYBE. POSSIBLY.

>> No.25715514

>>25715482
"I'm sorry Aquillus, but your cannon is just too stubby for me!"

>> No.25715518

>>25715482
>Deathspewing eagle takes no pleasure in his job

>> No.25715519

>>25715505
xenos tier best tier. Have fun with your pauldrons if that's what you're into, i suppose.

>> No.25715521

>>25715430
But will the Apoc Formations of armies be legal in regular 40k games?

>> No.25715528

>>25715519
Nigga I play Xenos all the time. I have a Farsight and an Eldar army, but that nigga was bitchin real hard because he doesn't get the scenery

>> No.25715555

>>25715430
>Those fucking Punisher Cannon redoubts

Are they Emplaced Weapons like the Aegis/Bastion have? Because I can see a Punisher being REALLY fucking good if you slap a BS5 character on it if the price is right.
The only reason Punishers aren't good is because their only (non-FW) delivery platform is a 180pt BS3 tank.

>> No.25715589

>>25715555
I hope they have skyfire. Imagine those necron croissants full of Swiss cheese.

>> No.25715594

>>25715430
>Still just imperial terrain
I'm glad i got out of warhammer

>> No.25715595

>>25715589
My BRRRRRRT senses are tingling.

>> No.25715599

>>25715519

>go to kick starter
>look up 28mm wargaming sci fi trenches and emplacements terrain
>oh look xeno walls and small gun emplacements
>stop bitching

or just play orks... orks can loot anything remember?

>dat feel when a bunch of new cool kits come out that are ripe for looting

>> No.25715608

>>25715599
>dat feel when
>actually typing out tfw

>> No.25715610

>>25715594

see
>>25715599


all terrain is orky terrain if i so choose

>> No.25715618

>>25715594
>I'll take "What is Scratchbuilding?" for 2000, Jeremy

>> No.25715622

>>25715608

how did you know i was born and raised in west philadelphia?

>> No.25715627

>>25715594
>he doesn't know how to make terrain and needs it spoonfed to him

>> No.25715641

I really like this one. Flyers? What flyers?

>> No.25715651

>>25715641
Could this be the legendary Helchicken slayer that we've been waiting for?

>> No.25715656

>>25715641
>dat skull chic

>> No.25715666

>>25715627
It's not that i can't build terrain.
It's that gw really favours the imperium of man so much.
Fucking Matt Ward.

>> No.25715668

>Imperial terrain
>covered with skulls, eagles, and assorted bling
>skulls of dead Guardsmen piled high along the edges
>mfw
What's not to love?

>> No.25715669

>>25715555
>>25715589
>mfw I put a Prescience Herald on this and ventilate the entire enemy army

>> No.25715674

>>25715669
I was so excited i forgot my face!

>> No.25715680

>>25715666
Just use the stats and make xenos versions
Or play Orks and just loot the building

>> No.25715689

>>25715666
>hurr Mat Ward caused Imperium favoring
How delusional can you be?

>> No.25715695

>Necron Monolith Phalanx
>More Monoliths than last time
>With an even bigger Monolith at the center

>> No.25715703

>>25715680
Yeah, use the nearest equivilent xeno weapon for modelling, and use the regular stats.

AA Autocannons become Scatter Lasers for Eldar, as an example.

>> No.25715708

>>25715666
They favoured the Imperium long before Ward.

>> No.25715724

>>25715666
>It's that gw really favours the imperium of man so much.
>Fucking Matt Ward.

Bro, Ward wrote Necrons. His periodic injections of OP bullshit are equal-opportunity. Even though I don't consider his work OP. GK have been bad since 6th edition hit, and Necrons are more a product of the Flyer rules from the edition change than anything else.

>> No.25715794

>>25715430
Lol, they want $195 NZD for that shit. Our minimum wage is $10 after tax. Thank God I play Orks and can just build it out of random shit for next to nothing.

>> No.25715885

>>25715473
The gargantuan macro cannon can be removed to reveal the vortex missile array. There are seven vortex missiles housed in the centre of the Aquila Strongpoint, that's enough to fire one per turn in a game of Apocalypse. This boxed set is designed to be compatible with the rest of the Wall of Martyrs scenery range, enabling you to create a network of defence lines, bunkers, redoubts, weapons batteries and defensive emplacements. Rules for using this scenery piece in games of Warhammer 40,000 are included in the box

>> No.25715908

>>25715885
These vortex missiles will be an invaluable asset in removing the xenos kebabs from the galaxy.

>> No.25715975

>> No.25716068

>>25715724
>Played a 500 or so fifth ed game with a friend.
>Necrons vs Black Templars
>My venerable dreadnought fucks the shit out of his glowing green orificies.
>It literally kills every unit in his army.

>> No.25716178

>>25715599

>Decide to look up KS

>Find Chapter House's fortifications

Holy shit they're not even trying to hide the fact that those fortifications are made for 40k.

>space undead
>Space elves
>Tech confederacy

>Our first stretch goal will unlock the Tech Confederacy barriers and weapons emplacement and comms gear that is compatible with Warhammer 40k Tau rules.

LOVE IT

>> No.25716221

>>25715885
>7 vortext missiles
>7 vortex
>7

>> No.25716288

>>25716178
>58$

I'd rather build my own.

>> No.25716295

Hopefully, scans of the rules will pop up online fairly promptly. Including the rules in the box is great for those who want the models, but there's plenty of people who'd rather scratchbuild their own versions.

>> No.25716309

>>25716295
>Implying GW cares about fags who don't buy their models.

>> No.25716312

I'd actually give a fuck if they would make stuff that wasn't imperial. As has been said here.

If these sell well enough, suppose we'll see some.

>> No.25716324

>>25715443
And so the solution to that is "get a bigger metal box?"

>> No.25716333

>>25716309
Lel, I bet you think vidya piracy is bad too

>> No.25716353

>>25715494
2k points isn't exactly small scale skirmish. Also, unless anyone knows the point values yet, I suggest not panicking yet, for all we know the fortification with the vortex missiles could cost 1800 points.

>> No.25716356

>>25716333
Nope, but you can't blame them for not catering to people who aren't going to buy their shit.

>> No.25716369

This move to put the rules in the box is an attempt to stop people from scratchbuilding it.

Except some hero is going to scan it and we'll all have it, just like the codexes. I haven't bought a non-novel GW in like 4 years.

BUT. I can already see it now. New GW store rules state all terrain pieces that have rule sets cannot be scratch built.

>> No.25716377

>>25716353
2k points is 500 conscripts max, it's not a large battle.

>> No.25716385

>>25716356
The funny thing is, if they put the rules in a dedicated book of new Fortifications, I'd have bought *that* quite happily. As it is, I'll just wait until scans arrive.

>> No.25716391

why cant the super heavies be used in normal 40k when a wraithknight can?

>> No.25716395

>>25716377
Large enough to warrant some trenches or gun emplacements, especially if you were to assume that the battle takes place as part of a larger front.

>> No.25716402

>>25716391
Because all the wraighknight has over all the normal 40k models is its size.

>> No.25716409

>>25715599
I'll wait and see how the "Space Bugs" fortifications end up looking before I'll pledge to that.

>> No.25716419

>>25716391
Because the Wraithknight isn't Superheavy/Gargantuan. It's just a big Monstrous Creature.

>> No.25716434

>>25716391
>because the wraithknight is actually quite bad.

>> No.25716458

>>25716395
500 men is a mobile patrol. Fortifications only come into if someone's *really* fucked up and it's a tragic last stand sort of deal: hence fortifications making sense for special scenarios, but not normal games of 40k. Also, the idea of two opposing forces having fortifications set up 100m across from each other is pretty stupid

>> No.25716537

>>25715430
Interesting. They seem to ahve different rules for apoc and regular 40k (since it states that the rules to use it in 40k come with the box, but to get the apocalypse version you have to buy the book), so I presume vortex missiles and strenght D stuff is restricted to apoc.

Extra fortifications is nice, however. I hope we eventually get sone Eldar/Tau/Tyranid/etc fortifications, so everybody won't always be using those same Imperial defence lines.

>> No.25716560

>>25715430
I want this models so much. It would be such a pretty nazi-fuhrer-bunker for Bolt Action, but 90€ is just too much.
Also am I missing something here? Has this thing an execeptional size? I mean I know GW is not cheap, but with 90€ you can buy terrain for a whole city-table.

>> No.25716574

>>25716458
Oof, if there were any veterans of the battle of Guillemont left, they might be pissed.

>> No.25716590

>>25716356
>put the rules in a book
>now xenos will buy it
The fact that they only produce Imperial fortifications is fucking retarded, but putting the rules with the models is basically telling the xenos players to fuck off as far as fortifications go. At least as a Chaos player I can just throw stars on everything and call it a day.

>> No.25716602

>>25716458
In all fairnes, the Imperium does strap rockets to bunkers and drop them from orbit. Throw in Chaos and Necrons teleporting their shit in, it's not that bad to have opposing bunkers that close.

>> No.25716613

Based on the one-click bundles, it looks like they're cutting a shit ton of datasheets. What're the odds that any of the neat stuff without models makes it in?

>> No.25716618

>>25716560
It's not that big. It's just GW coming up with another arbitrarily decided exorbitant price.

>> No.25716653

>>25715467
Because the formations are for things in the Apocalypse book. The Samurai seven are in the default Tau Codex. What would the Salamander formation be? Just a Space Marine formation with more flamers.

>> No.25716678

>>25716618
I really understand that price at all. It's basically one half of this Dark Angel fort but the price is the same. Also the earlier gw-terrain-releases are quite reasonably priced for GW. I'd even buy the thing 40€-50€, which I'd consider too much compared to other companies terrain. but 90?!

>> No.25716705

>>25716590
How is including the rules in the box a "fuck you" to xeno players? Some people will complain about anything. Most factions are Imperial, and in the fluff most planets are Imperial, Ork, or Chaos. Imperial fortifications could easily be converted to the latter two. What Xeno fortifications would they build? Tau, Dark Eldar, and to a lesser extent Craftworld Eldar, don't rely on fixed fortifications. Exodite Eldar do, but they aren't an actual army. Tyranids? Top lel. But if the Xenos will use Imperial fortifications then why can't the Imperials use Xeno forts? Because HERESY *blam*.

>> No.25716800

>>25716705
>What Xeno fortifications would they build?

Necrons. NNNNNNNNNNEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNS.

But why got monoliths and pylons already I suppose.

>> No.25716832

>>25716705
>How is including the rules in the box a "fuck you" to xeno players?
Fortifications are now a part of the core game, but they only make Imperial fortifications. If the rules are included in a book, xenos players can make their own models to represent them. By including them with the actual models, xenos players either have to go without or buy useless models.
>Most factions are Imperial, and in the fluff most planets are Imperial
Irrelevant.
>Imperial fortifications could easily be converted to the latter two
Not without a ridiculous amount of effort with these new models. These things are swimming in Imperial iconography.
>Tau, Dark Eldar, and to a lesser extent Craftworld Eldar, don't rely on fixed fortifications. Exodite Eldar do, but they aren't an actual army. Tyranids?
So those armies get fucked on a rules level for story reasons? That's the same stupid fucking reasoning that fucked Tyranids over on allies.
>But if the Xenos will use Imperial fortifications then why can't the Imperials use Xeno forts? Because HERESY *blam*.
This would make sense if they actually made any xenos fortifications. Instead it's just more retarded gibberish.

>> No.25716844

>>25716832
>These things are swimming in Imperial iconography.

So? Desecrate them, stab 'em with a knife, paint a cross over them.

>> No.25716899

What happened to the rumor of racial terrain?

GeeDubs has the right to use shit from the DOW games, yeah? they should give us the Pile 'o gunz and WAAAGH! Banner, also Roks.

Maybe this will be in the new book, a boy can dream..

>> No.25716935

>>25716899
>What happened to the rumor of racial terrain?

Nothing, it was just a rumor.

>> No.25717106

>>25716705
>tau don't use fortifications
MOTHER FUCKING FARSIGHT WOULD LIKE A GODDAMN WORD WITH YOU GUELA FAGGOT

>> No.25717115

>>25716899
>What happened to the rumor of racial terrain?
>Dat's Rascist! And we can't have Rascism in our game

>> No.25717134

>>25717106
Farsight is a deviant. But I'm also not familiar with Farsight making consistent use of fortifications. Typical Tau doctrine however is that fixed fortifications are retarded and not worth dying for.

>> No.25717167

>>25717134
Still doesn't explain why Tau wouldn't have fortifications due to them having bunkers they launch from smaller aircraft

>> No.25717238

>>25716602
Didn't Planetstrike or something give you deep striking bastions?

>> No.25717291

>>25717167
I remember the old Tau Empire codex mentioning combat engineers and that sometimes they do rely on fortifications, but it's not the norm.

>> No.25717306

The things that annoy me about the new Apocalypse are the new "formations." Not the rules, of course, but the "One-click" lots on GW's site.
They're huge masses of models... at absolutely NO discount.

Apocalypse 1 hit within a year of me starting the game, and I've been waiting great deals like they had waaaaay back then. But no, instead GW just insults us by asking for $500, $600, or over $1000 dollars all in one go without any sort of incentive or discount while trying to make "saving us clicks" as some sort of favor.

>> No.25717325

>>25717306
Yes, sadly GW is run by jews now who no their precious goyim will continue to buy their shit.
It's sad really, I miss the discount days

>> No.25717354

>Rules for using this scenery piece in games of Warhammer 40,000 are included in the box.
>Rules for using this scenery piece in games of Warhammer 40,000
>Rules for using this scenery piece
>scenery piece
>scenery

>> No.25717412

>>25717354
That's spelled correctly you douche nozzle

>> No.25717444

>>25717354
And?

>> No.25717665

>>25717444
>>25717412
He's implying they're something other than forifications, like "rules for ruins/craters/forests" etc.

>> No.25717903

The Gamers Edition of the Apocalypse rulebook has a dude that looks like Matt Ward in the gallery.

>> No.25717952

Okay so this is done. What's next? I keep hearing spess muhrines are next then orks, god I want the ork update.

>> No.25718274

Tau do have racial fortifications, but they are FW. The sensor towers and I think the gun emplacements are both fortifications, and both of them are really nasty.

Nids could use the capillary towers as a fortification or that spawner thingy. Any fortification they would have should have some sort of infiltrating deployment rule, and spawn their low level stuff, although I wouldn't be apposed to having a fortification act as a synapse.

>> No.25718326

>>25715975
God damn that's expensive.

Funny thing is, I know a wargame making company that can make a 3ftx3ft, fully flocked and integrated hill for about £60. £70 if you want water stuff. Seeing as how the basic 3ft/3ft on GW is £55 or so and isn't flocked or anything. It's not that bad. Shame I never bothered to buy one.

>> No.25718354

>>25717952
Rumours are generic SM codex followed by supplements for each major chapter. Then rumoured to be Dark Eldar, followed by Orks and Nids. Exact dates and stuff, unknown.

>> No.25718489

>>25718274
If I recall correctly, they aren't actually "fortifications" in the rules sense -- they're in the Heavy Support section (at least they were -- IA03 2E might have changed this).

>> No.25718559

>>25717306
That's because the more boxes are in a bundle, the more clicks you save by buying them in a bundle.

>> No.25718576

>>25718354
Actually it's SM and then in no particular order IG, Orks, Nids.

>> No.25718594

>>25718354
And the only rumored supplements are White Scars and Ultramarines.

>> No.25718602

>>25716395
Trenches, barbed wire yes, maybe a couple of small bunkers also, stuff that goes up in a day or two. Forts with guns that fire shells the size of a man and missile silos, no, hell, even their minimum range should be off the fucking table and probably need more than 500 men to keep it working and supplied with ammo.

>> No.25718608

>>25718559
I would offer to click on all those boxes to buy people the bundles with discount on some online store if I get like half of the savings they do in the process.
I doubt unless there is some rich arab prince buying from the GW website, noone makes enough $ a fuckin second to justify hundreds of dollars just for a mouseclick.

>> No.25718619

>>25718594
Why the hell would Ultramarines get a supplement? They are the Codex:Astartes incarnate.

>> No.25718621

>>25718602
So should artillery, so should flyers. The game is a major abstraction.

>> No.25718629

>>25718619
They are the greatest of them all.

>> No.25718657

>>25718619
to keep all the special characters out of the main book, presumably

>> No.25718676

>>25718619
To represent the superior quality of the Ultramarines.

>>25718657
Doubt it, they didn't remove Yriel from Codex Eldar.

>> No.25718758

>>25718619
Apart from a reason to slap all those SM captains into a codex, I'm guessing maybe it's centered around the Tyranid war vets?

>> No.25718786

>>25717952

I think Lizardmen for WHFB is next then smurfs. Think Nids -> Guard -> Orks, though the Orkz and Nids may be swapped.

>> No.25719108

>>25718619
>Ultramarines
>Following the Codex Astartes
Not since the Battle for Maccrage.

>> No.25719335

>more imperial fortifications
>xenos left dead in the water
at least our codicies are better

>> No.25719437

>>25715430
suprised though there arnt any army specific ones rather than just imperial/chaos.

>> No.25719493

>>25718594
Space wolves are supposed to get a new codex sometime.

I hope we dont though, im good with 5th.

>> No.25719921

>>25719335
Make your own. GW has finite resources and has to dedicate them as best they can, they can't spend all their resources designing terrain for each faction so that every race can get their own wall, own fortress tower, own guns, their own mini fortress, their own giant apocalypse fortress thing. Just make your own fortifications or desecrate the Imperial fortifications to make it look like they were overrun by your army. Most people won't have a problem counting your twin-linked rail gun tower as the AA lascannons, or some lance weapons as the same or something. Also Chapterhouse won their lawsuit so they can and are making their own fortifications, they even have a kickstarter for it.

>> No.25719999

>>25719493
source? we don't even need one

>> No.25720103

>>25719921
Yup. I don't play Eldar, but I was looking at a GF9 elven tower and thought that it might make a nice Eldar bastion. Leave the roof off, put a tower there with, say, twin-linked Eldar missile launcher for the quad gun, and maybe make some remote shuriken cannon/scatter laser turrets on the underside of the balcony. For a skyshield just make a big webway portal. Stuff like that.

For my Chaos I made a Silver Tower of Tzeentch style Bastion from a Necron Monolith and used a WHFB Temple of Skulls as a Skyshield "summoning altar".

>> No.25720137

>>25719493
>im good with 5th.

No, you're not. You need the Wolfclaw combat fighter and Wolfjaw ground attack bomber, as well as the Greater Wolf Rider mounting a squad of Long Fags on its back.

>> No.25720141

>>25716068
>5th
>oldcrons
>winning, ever at a 500pt game

>> No.25720259

>>25715430

Well it is better than adding a retard MC or walking tank with a stick shit for Imperium.

>> No.25720470 [DELETED] 

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1090020a&prodId=prod2090080a

>This One-Click Collection contains all you need to field the Windrider Host Apocalypse Formation. It includes: 1 Eldar Autarch on Jetbike Upgrade Pack; 1 Eldar Jetbike; 6 Eldar Vyper Jetbikes; and 4 Jetbike Squadrons.

1 autarch upgrade pack for jetbike $19.25
1 jetbike $15
4 jetbike squadrons (12 jetbikes) $40 x 2
2 vyper squadron (6 vipers) $75 x 2
= $344.25

One click collection = $374.25, a saving of negative $30. That's the price of convenience I guess.

Oh, in Australia the Eldar Windrider Host of jetbikes $60 more expensive than if you just added each model to your cart by yourself ($487 total vs $547 total). But that's probably to cover the webstore's danger pay.

>> No.25720490

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1090020a&prodId=prod2090080a

>This One-Click Collection contains all you need to field the Windrider Host Apocalypse Formation. It includes: 1 Eldar Autarch on Jetbike Upgrade Pack; 1 Eldar Jetbike; 6 Eldar Vyper Jetbikes; and 4 Jetbike Squadrons.

1 autarch upgrade pack for jetbike $19.25
1 jetbike $15
4 jetbike squadrons (12 jetbikes) $40 x 4
2 vyper squadron (6 vipers) $75 x 2
= $344.25

One click collection = $374.25, a saving of negative $30. That's the price of convenience I guess.

Oh, in Australia the Eldar Windrider Host of jetbikes $60 more expensive than if you just added each model to your cart by yourself ($487 total vs $547 total). But that's probably to cover the webstore's danger pay.

>> No.25720539

>>25720490

>Generally buying in bulk is cheaper to provoke customers into buying in bulk.
>Some firms choose not to do that
>GW chooses to charge extra when buying in bulk

Thats gw for you folks., i hope their office burns down.

>> No.25720594

>>25720539
They actually did discount bundles with the last apocalypse release and they were very popular. Guess the extra sales weren't more than the money lost to the discount.

>> No.25720676

>>25720490
Actually the Australian one is $507 if you order separately, its still $40 more expensive to save yourself clicks.

>> No.25720703

>>25720676
28
19
50*4
120*2
=487

Unless I got one wrong?

>> No.25720715

>>25720539
Exploiting morons who grab whatever they think is a bargain without ever checking what the prices actually work out to? I'm actually ok with this.

>> No.25720753

>>25720703
Vypers are $130 for 3

>> No.25720796

>>25719921
>chapterhouse making their own fortifications
I saw that, but their shit costs more than an ADL. The eldar one is pretty sweet, though.

>> No.25720803

>>25720753
Ouch, you're absolutely right!

>> No.25720836

>>25720796
I'd love to buy or convert some Tyranid fortifications (something like the vortex missile launcher as an absolutely massive spore chimney) but thanks to GW's faq we can't even use the guns.

>> No.25721100

>>25720715

>>25720594
Thier loss is from the loss of expected profits.
If gw focused on long term they wouldnt go this way, they only care about selling stuff very quickly and making short term profits.

>>25720715
I think it may be quiet illegal to do such a thing, i need to check some of my books to be sure.
If it is illegal GW is in serious trouble.

>> No.25721136

>>25720836
I thought we couldn't use them only if the nids manning them were out of synapse range.

>> No.25721150

>>25720836
>implying normal people will give a shit
I guess you won't be able to bring that stuff to your average tournament.. but in casual play no one worth playing will give you guff.

>> No.25721182

>>25721100
They never claimed it was saving you anything.
How the fuck is it illegal?

>> No.25721199

>>25721100
I've only done a bit of research into commerce law myself, but I'm pretty sure what they're doing isn't illegal. Immoral, yes, but not illegal.

>> No.25721214

>>25721182

The illegal part may be actually selling the bulk more expensive than buying it individually.
It would be cool if it came to the same or cheaper price.
But as i said i dont know much about trade laws it is not my main so i have to check it.

>> No.25721409

>>25721199
>>25721182

Hah found it !

Unfair Competition article 54 trade law.
2nd par, those acts that affect the relationship between the supplier and customers or competitors that are deceptive or contrary to the rule of honesty are unfair trade practices and unlawful behavior.

Gw got owned, i would go and sue them if i was in england.

>> No.25721429

>>25721409
Do it Britfags, sue GW for this and see the lulz.

>> No.25721450

>>25721409
But they're not deceptive.
They never claimed the bulk offer was any less money.

>> No.25721456

>>25721214
>The illegal part may be actually selling the bulk more expensive than buying it individually.

I don't think this is illegal because while rare I do recall at least 2-3 separate instances of having "convenient bundle" packages cost a little more than the component parts.

>> No.25721469

>>25721409

How can you sue GW they aren't even ripping you off (more than usual). If you buy separately you spend $X. If you buy the bundle you're still paying $X not more than $X. Even if the bundles cost more you wouldn't have a case.

>> No.25721503

>>25721469
His argument was that some of the bundles cost more to buy than their component parts .

>> No.25721519

>>25721503
Which isn't illegal since it was never claimed to save you money.

>> No.25721536

>>25721503
Responsibility lies with the customer to check whether it's a good deal or not. Even if you did try and sue, they could just argue that the extra cost covers the convenience of the single click.

>> No.25721550

>>25720490
That's all the eldar get for formations? A brand new dex and the get three falcons/fire prisms, a wildrider host with 12 jetbikes when the squad capacity is 10, farseers, the old pheonix lord and avatar models and some wraithknights?

No new models bar the wraithknight and one of the farseers? Will someone please update the avatar. and the jetbikes, dear god update teh jetbikes.

>> No.25721566

>>25721519
>>25721450

No no you dont have to claim it is costs less.
If they are selling it more than buying individually it totally goes against the rule of honesty and is a deceptive act to make people pay more for what they would get for less in reality.
That extra money is considered ill-gotten gains.

And jsut to let people know you dont have to be personally gotten ripped to sue a unlawfull act.

>> No.25721573

>>25721450
common sense, do you have it ?

>> No.25721577

>>25721519
>Which isn't illegal since it was never claimed to save you money

>> No.25721605

>>25721536
Lol, not at all.
That is quiet bullsiht and trade court judge would laugh at it a lot.
Actually i think i am just going to phone gw tomorrow and threathen to sue them over this or get their lawyer in line jsut for the lulz.

The sentence is very harsh, i am gonig to take some screencaps of those which cost more now.

>> No.25721621

>>25721573
I dunno, do you?
>>25721566
Says who?
Who claimed that the bundle's going to cost less? That was your assumption, not a claim of theirs.

>> No.25721629

>>25721605
How would you even sue without being affected (e.g. by buying) one of the offending bundles?

>> No.25721636

>>25721577
29.99 + 9 = 38.99 not 39.98

it'S -9.99$

>> No.25721642

>>25721605
They'll hang up on you.
Really, they have a nasty team of lawyers and I'd never sue them.

>> No.25721668

>>25721629
see someone shooting someone else
well you can't sue the shooter because you are not affected ... very smart

someone should call in /soc/

>> No.25721680

>>25721668
Well you couldn't sue the shooter unless you were affected by his actions (trauma or whatever). You could always report him, but not sue.

>> No.25721685

>>25721642
Guys, the jetbike bundle cost the exact price of the components, simply they made a mistake on the description. You can't buy a jetbike alone anymore, so for the Autarch you buy a squad of three, so you have five squad, not four. The cost is exact.

>> No.25721686

>>25717291
They had those Run'al I think they were called who were advanced positions to watch the enemy, and they also have drone controlled turrets to cover fleeing troops.

>> No.25721696

If you purchased on of the offending bundles, then called and complained, I can guarantee that they would reimburse you the difference.

Why? because a small claims court would find in your favour, and for their legal team to come down and deal with it is more than the $40~it would cost to make the deal the same price.

>> No.25721702

>>25721629

Article 56, due to unfair comperition those whose credits, customers, business reputations,trade acts or other economical benefits get damage OR THOSE WHO MAY FACE SUCH A THREAT can ask for ...bla bla bla.

>>25721642
Yeah well i would have sued them for real if i was a britfag, this is just for the lulz to see what they will due under threat of it.

>> No.25721707

>>25721680
so Lady Alicia can sue GW for the trauma she got from the unmorally trading politics of GW ...

we've got a case

>> No.25721715

>>25721685
Fuck you.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440241a&prodId=prod1090102

>> No.25721722

>>25721621
>I dunno, do you?

Seriously, I love all these /tg/ posts trying to be super witty but just making themselves look like idiots.

Like I made a post in the response of a Jeopardy answer like "What is X." and someone called me a newfag because he thought I didn't know what X was. Why would I be asking what X was if X was the perfect answer?! It's obvious I know what X is!

>> No.25721741

>>25721621
Just read my other posts and dont make me bother repeating myself.

>>25721668
>>25721680
Act of shooting is a criminal case, the damages are dealt inside the case by the person or if dead relatives affected.

>> No.25721745

>>25721722
>I don't know if I have common sense, do you have common sense?
You know that thing about people who live in glass houses?

>> No.25721746

>/tg/ trying to sue GW for absolutely no reason whatsoever
>/tg/ trying to sue GW for NOT GIVING THEM DISCOUNTS

Goddamn you guys are poor faggots. Just go buy at 75% MSRP or bootleg recasts already.

>> No.25721750

>>25721707
Refer to here please >>25721702

>> No.25721753

>>25721745

Sorry I'm not that guy my post was supposed to be agreeing with you.

>> No.25721754

>>25721741
Again, they never claimed it was discounted, cry me a river.

>> No.25721762

>>25721746
>>/tg/ trying to sue GW for CHARGING MORE TO BUY A BUNDLE.

>> No.25721763

>>25721715
Yeah, but it's a old box. Try to calculate the price with 5 box of windriders, and it will be the same of the bundle. They made a mistake in the description, saying it contain LESS THAN WHAT ACTUALLY HAS. Trying to sue them for this will net you only a laughter.

>> No.25721765

>>25721722
Do you really picture that guy spending hours thinking up that response or what?

>Like I made a post in the response of a Jeopardy answer like "What is X." and someone called me a newfag because he thought I didn't know what X was. Why would I be asking what X was if X was the perfect answer?! It's obvious I know what X is!

Uh, what? Seriously, I love all these /tg/ posts trying to be super witty but just making themselves look like idiots.

>> No.25721768

>>25721754
They didn't explicitly state it was overcharged either. You really don't get this, do you?

>> No.25721770

>>25721746
more like
>/tg/ trying to sue GW for an unfair buisness method that makes the customers pay more than they would pay normally.

>> No.25721778

>>25721762
Where is it said it's illegal to charge more for a bundle?
>>25721768
Convenience change, done.

>> No.25721787

>>25721762
>I'm an idiot and gw should give me money

I bet you try and sue McDonalds each time they sell you a hot coffee too.

>> No.25721789

>>25721745
>You know that thing about people who live in glass houses?

they can't hide when jehovah witnesses come to the door?

>> No.25721791

>>25721763
There is no 5 box of windriders, only 3 and 1.
the image and dexcrip[tion indicate that it contains 4x3 + 1 jetbikes.

>> No.25721794

>>25721754
This is why normal peoples rights are squashed by big firms all the time, because normal people dont know laws at all.

>> No.25721813

>>25721787
Actually, the legal precedent was that the woman got first degree burns because the coffee was literally too hot. They give those things out in a state that can kill you, and is way higher than a normal coffee maker outputs. So she won for very good reasons.

>> No.25721818

>>25721794
>normal people dont know laws at all
Yourself included, I assume.

>> No.25721884

>>25721818

Your assumptions are incorrect i am a soon to be 4th year law student.

And you sir are? Where did you say you were studying?

>> No.25721886

>>25721770
Yeah, and the price is the exact of 5x3 + everything else, and the 1 windrider box is an old one, still on sale only because they have to finish the one they have already. So they had to include an odd windrider for the autarch and they put in another box of 3, but they made a mistake on the description.

It's perfectly logical, and more plausible than the fact that they are trying to rip off people only with a boundle and not with more.

>> No.25721889

>>25721762

GW doesn't charge more for bundles any more.

>> No.25721898

>>25721886
was for >>25721791

>> No.25721900

>>25721884
I am, in fact, a Supreme Court Justice.

>> No.25721906

>>25721765
>Uh, what? Seriously, I love all these /tg/ posts trying to be super witty but just making themselves look like idiots.

Thanks for providing a perfect example of what I was talking about. It's not my problem you have dyslexia and can't comprehend your way out of a literary paper bag.

>> No.25721908

>>25721884
>Your assumptions are incorrect i am a soon to be 4th year law student.

this shit is the reason I don't like /tg/ anymore

remember when games?

I remember when games

can we go back to games?

>> No.25721917

>>25721884
Couldn't handle med?

>> No.25721929

>>25721900

Go to bed, Scalia.

>> No.25721937

>>25721906
>literary paper bag.
2witty

>> No.25721943

>>25721908

No. We can only go to mindless GW hate, because we can't afford $4 paint pots and $30 model kits but we can afford lawyers.

>> No.25721945

>>25721929
No.

>> No.25721950

>>25721886
But that's wrong. even if they did fuck up an the box actually includes 15 jetbikes not 13 its still 9$ more expensive than buying it separately.

>>25721889
This whole conversation has been about the apocalypse bundles that actually cost more than there component parts.

>> No.25721962

>>25721943

And 3D printers!

>> No.25722038

>>25721900
I am sure you are your honor, i am also quiet sure you can remind me which is at top of hieracrcy of norms too.

>>25721917
Implying med is as respectable positon in society as a person working in law. (lauging eldar banshees)
And i sitll didnt get an answer on what you were studying sir

>> No.25722059

Guys

6 Vypers alone
6*25€= 150€
4 box of 3 windriders
4*30€= 120€
1 windrider
11.5€
1 autarch conversion box
15.5€

Total

297 €

THE EXACT COST OF THE BUNDLE.

It's simply calculated with the vypers bought alone and not in box of three.

>> No.25722077

>>25722038

Your grammar is atrocious.

>> No.25722086

>>25722038
I'm afraid I don't speak gibberish.
Say that again without garbling half of it, "law student".

>> No.25722089

>>25722038
>Implying med is as respectable positon in society as a person working in law. (lauging eldar banshees)
2/10 best I can do

>And i sitll didnt get an answer on what you were studying sir
I don't feel the need to validate myself by flaunting credentials, sir.

>> No.25722112

>>25722038
>seriously implying law is more respectable than medicine

>> No.25722132

>>25722038
>law student

Kid, none of us need to validate ourselves by telling you about our occupation.

I'm sure any job that one of us may have that would actually impress you would just be met with sarcasm and disbelief anyways.

>> No.25722141

>>25722059
Yup. Still retarded that GW will sell me the exact same thing for $40 less if I am willing to click 6 times instead of 1

>> No.25722159

>>25722112
>>25722089

Just try this out, police stops you entering from somewhere, or police caught you speeding
a)tell them you are for example a judge, or public prosecutor,
b)tell them you are a proffessor in med school

See the results,

>>25722086
>>25722077
I dont care i am not murican or britfag.

>> No.25722171

Since GW is pushing Fortifications now as optional in normal 40k games. Will Fortifications be 7th editions "Flyer and/or Monstrous Creature" in every book?

Will they nerf Flyers to make sure you buy these next ed?

>> No.25722180

>>25722141

It's just $40 stop being poor.

Lel

>> No.25722189

>>25722159
What an amazing example that has nothing whatsoever to do with the police being part of the legal system.

Try and walk out of a hospital with some prescription drugs and do the same thing.

>> No.25722200

>>25722159

Those examples are stupid.

If a cop pulls you over, telling them you're a judge or prosecutor won't get you out of trouble. In fact, the cop is LESS likely to let you go because his car has a camera and that'd basically be like bribery or looking the other way.

If you said you were an EMT or surgeon or whatever and there was a medical emergency? The cop would fucking escort you to the hospital and clear traffic for you.

>> No.25722209

>>25722171
Fortifications come with a load of AA so fliers get nullified somewhat anyway.

>> No.25722252

>>25722159
Are you retarded? Try to ask everyone in a situation that is not extremely biased on one way or another. Hell, I'm a fucking dentist student and even I get more respect than lawyers.

>> No.25722268

>>25722200
She's trolling, please stop responding

at least I hope she is

>> No.25722278

>>25722200


>If a cop pulls you over, telling them you're a judge or prosecutor won't get you out of trouble

Lol no, try out real life once and see how things work outside the norm written

Also good luck with emergency situation when you cant prove it was an emergency.
You would be owned so bad in that case.

>>25722189
Police is actually not a direct part of the legal system they belong to the interior ministry.

>> No.25722292

>>25722268
>She

>> No.25722297

>>25715430
So... Only Chaos, Spess Muhreens and IG get a fluffy use of the fortifications. OK.

Also, Vortex Missiles in normal 40k? What? Those things can remove entire board squares (which is going to suck if it's a full board, measure and sweep your hand across!). Macro Cannons were in the 6th Edition Rulebook, right? Also I swear I saw them in the SoB weapon list. So, do SoB have something sexy to use now? Apart from Warbands and Exorcists..... Making a SoB base would be nice though. All of the fortifications are normal 40k legal, right? Dual Icarus Lascannons.....

>> No.25722301

>>25722252
>>25722200
>>25722189
No one respects any of you since you are all just students.

None of you have done anything yet.

>> No.25722306

>>25722278
And yet they answer to it, fuckstick.

>> No.25722315

>>25722252
Mother is a dentist and i can confirm they dont get the same degree of respect as a judge or p.prosecutor does.
You can pretty much do lots of things when you are one of them, small version of inquisition you might compare.

>> No.25722320

>>25722297
And orks. Orks loot things.

>> No.25722324

>>25722301
This.

>> No.25722328

>>25722297
...Why couldn't SoB use those?

>> No.25722334

>>25722301
The only student here is the "4th year law student" trying to claim that the police let judges and lawyers get away with speeding and reckless driving

>> No.25722345

>>25722171
can't you just shoot them like every other building that's filled with enemys till it blows up?
because it got structure points, like these stupid new hitpoints for vehicles?

so shooting the enemy fortification is the first thing to do?

>> No.25722354

>>25722292
fuck if I know, but the tripfag's calling itself "lady" so whatever

>> No.25722363

>>25722306
Yes and your point being?
You face police in lots and lots of situations and you can bully your way through most situations when you say i am a judge or p.prosecutor.
Try that with

''I ..i am a dentist !!! ''

>>25722301
It really was not the main point of discussion anyway, the main point was some fools doubting actualy trade laws and my ability to interprent them whiel they for some reason went all expert even thoguh the yrefused to expalin where they go their knowladge about it.

>> No.25722382

>>25722363
>It really was not the main point of discussion anyway, the main point was some fools doubting actualy trade laws and my ability to interprent them whiel they for some reason went all expert even thoguh the yrefused to expalin where they go their knowladge about it.

But earlier in the thread you even admit you don't know shit about trade laws. >>25721214

>> No.25722387

>>25722363
Except you can't.
Speaking as an actual cop, that's something you can lose your job for in a heartbeat.

>> No.25722398

>>25722334
Not lawyers, that is important.
I said judges and p.prosecutors.


>>25722354

>> No.25722406

>>25722363
>you can bully your way through most situations when you say i am a judge or p.prosecutor.
that's a good way to discredit yourself.

>> No.25722407

>>25722345
Buildings don't operate like that. They are much more difficult than vehicles to take out unless you're lucky.

Even for armies that could theoretically kill them quickly (aka some variants of Tau and IG.), its easier to just shoot the guns off them (since the Lascannon/Quad-gun can be targeted separately) and then let the squad inside stew.

>> No.25722416

>>25722301
Exactly, and I STILL have more respect than graduated Lawyers.

>>25722315
Saying a Judge or a prosecutor is different form saying a Lawyer. It's like saying a local doctor in a forgotten town and saying a Head Pysician. For every law grad that become judge and prosecutor there are hundreds of stupid lawyers.

>>25722363
I suppose being the president of the north korea allow you to bully your way throught most situations.

That's different from being respected however

>> No.25722419

>>25722363
>You face police in lots and lots of situations and you can bully your way through most situations

this is why I don't go to my local GW anymore, the players it attracts are just the worst. If they're not quoting latin at you or arguing the fluff based on black library pulp, they're the smug, fedora wearing clowns who've never set foot outside a first world country and act like they're an authority on life.

fuck this hobby, fuck those people, and fuck this thread and everyone in it, I'm going offline to paint my Dire Avengers

>> No.25722432

>>25722398
jesus christ that arm

poor eric indeed

>> No.25722436

>>25722387
What country you are from?
Also take note of this point - >>25722398


>>25722382
I didnt say i dont know a shit, i said it is not my main i only took one lesson, than i found my trade law books and confirmed my suspicions.

>> No.25722439

>>25722419
Black Library is canon, faggot.

>> No.25722460

>>25722436
I'm American. You let a judge off and that's cronyism. They find out about that and you're fucked.

>> No.25722480

>>25722407
don't you lower the armor value with each direct hit that rolls a 1 or 5 hit ?
2 seems like the worst roll on the building damage table
but lasers get a +1 for their shots (because they are AP2 ... so a 6 or 7 are possible on a relative long range)

>> No.25722487

>>25722460
And yet it happens AAAAAAAAAAAAALL the fucking time.

Sure, once in a blue moon someone is caught and is made an example of, but then it goes back to business as usual for another year or two until someone fucks up in a public way, at which point they are made an example of and the cycle repeats.

>> No.25722500

>>25722487
Still not something I'd do.
Know a guy who gave a DA a speeding ticket.

>> No.25722511

>>25722301

None of those posters claimed to be students. Are you retarded or just stupider than a student?

>> No.25722528

>>25722432
I havent noticed it before, and now you ruined it for me
Good job.

>>25722406
>>25722416

Believe what you wish to beleive in, i will jsut give you this small example , if you are a judge or a p.prosecutor in a county you are very close to an inquisitor in that situation.
There are somep.prosecutors who even got so clsoe bonds with local police they could pretty much ask them to do ltos of things, investigate people etc. They are very close to the prefect of the district and always hand out with the elite of the district too.

In city the connections and power get a bit smaller but still they are powerfull individuals.

>>25722419
I dont get what you are saying?

>> No.25722529

>>25722363
>''I ..i am a dentist !!! ''
>if you study law you can only be a supreme court justice
>if you study medicine you can only be a dentist

This is you.

>> No.25722546

>>25722487
sure is anecdotal evidence in here

>> No.25722552

>>25722480
Yes, but you have to actually pen the fucker, and its AV14. And most people aren't spamming Lascannons in anywhere close to the quantities that they did in 5th.

Its like taking out a 5th edition Land Raider. Sometimes you'll burn it down with Lascannons fairly quickly, but just as often you'll be pinging shots off it all fucking game as it laughs at your puny lasers. And unlike a Land Raider, a fort doesn't need to drive into convenient melta range to do its job.

It CAN be taken out, but unless you can get in range with enough Meltas, or are Tau and run Railheads, its just not worth the risk to bother shooting at it unless you have zero other viable targets.

>> No.25722563

>>25722487

Shut the fuck up faggot the guy you're talking to is an actual LEO and you're just some chucklefuck trying to make up shit on /tg/.

>> No.25722571

>>25722546
>Implying the guy I responded to wasn't also anecdotal

>> No.25722596

I doubt GW is breaking any law with their bundles, at times they've been told to remove products which do violate laws (ork killa kans) until a suitable notice can be put up if required (age rating, not suitable for under 16's). They also have a pretty big (if somewhat inept) law team, so I guess they'd have checked this shit out beforehand.

>> No.25722600

>>25722529
Law is a very very big area, you can become lots and lots of things, from working in various ministries, to working in private corporations to becoming lawyer,jdudge,p.prosecutor.

>>25722460
Ah i see, i guess things are different in america than it is in europe, cant comment more in your area.

>> No.25722619

>>25722571
>this is against the law
>t-that's anecdotal!

>> No.25722624

>>25722571

You're responding to this post >>25722460

How is citing American law anecdotal?

>> No.25722632

>>25722596

I guess the most that would happen is they return the bulk prices to the normal prices if i just phone and compalin about them unless someone goes ahead and opens a trade case.

>> No.25722635

>>25722600
>Law is a very very big area

SO IS MEDICINE FAGGOT

MEDICINE IS A BIGGER FIELD THAN LAW

>> No.25722641

>>25722528
You are not guaranteed to become a judge. That is the apex of your hypotetical career. It's like saying that every law student has power over America because Obama is graduated in law. Statistically you are only becoming a mediocre Lawyer, who try to sue big firm on stupid things and hope that they'll pay you to shut up because going to court is only going to cost them more. THAT is what the majority of law graduate become. Not judges or prosecutors.

>> No.25722647

>>25722635
>implying there are medicinists other than dentists

>> No.25722649

>>25722632

They probably won't even do that because fuck you they're GW and they like making money.

>> No.25722663

>>25722552
i shouldn't tell my DK playing buddy about this

>> No.25722667

>>25722619
>>25722624
The written law, and what actually happens when it comes to enforcing it, are two entirely different things.

Probably everyone here pirates stuff, which is illegal, and yet none of us are paying fines or stewing in jail now are we?

We can quote laws all we want, but we all know they are only enforced when its convenient.

>> No.25722714

>>25722667
>traffic law is enforced on a similar degree to internet piracy

>> No.25722722

>>25722635

You know dentistry is a seperate school right?
And you can only becoem dentist after that?

>>25722649
Well they are GW, cant say they will do that for certain, if i was a firm owner i wouldnt risk it myself.

>>25722641
Not exactly, you enter a exam and if you pass it that year you are accepted either as a judge or p.prosecutor if you also pass the oral examination.(which is the easiest part)
If you fail that year you can enter the other year right away, you dont have to become lawyer first
Reason most people choose lawyer is their dreams of earning lots of dosh.

>> No.25722730

>>25722714
Does everyone who speeds get pulled over?

No.

In fact, millions of people speed every single day, with only a tiny fraction suffering consequences.

>> No.25722737

>>25722722
And yet you're the one who came up with the dentist line when everyone else was on about medicine.

>> No.25722743

>>25722552
Actually id say their are more lascannons and brightlances this edition.

>> No.25722753

>>25722667
>Probably everyone here pirates stuff, which is illegal, and yet none of us are paying fines or stewing in jail now are we?

Plenty of people got slapped with $2000 settlement fees for downloading certain movies that had bugged torrents.

>> No.25722769

>>25722552

The msot logical way to go looks like blow off the guns and send a squad with falmers to burn them alive inside.

Hmm tasty, reminds me of ww2 pacific scenes where they burned peoeple alive with flamers inside bunkers, fosssh.

>> No.25722773

>>25722730
>In fact, millions of people speed every single day, with only a tiny fraction suffering consequences.

That's not an argument for "you should just speed because I hate traffic laws".

>> No.25722781

So can we go back to suing GW or how retarded the bundles are or something? This thread has devolved into shitty anecdotes.

>> No.25722788

>>25722730
Furthermore, the places in America you're the most likely to get a speeding ticket is in small towns.

Is that because they have more zealous police forces or tougher laws?

No.

Its because the income from speeding tickets represents a significant portion of their income. Thus, they have a vested interest in pulling you over and taking your money above and beyond the enforcement of the law, and it shows.

America isn't the bastion of lawful good bullshit that people like to think it is.

>> No.25722810

>>25722730
The theoretical scenario was a judge or p.prosecutor trying to strongarm an officer out of a ticket.

At least where I'm from, you'll start getting demerits on your license and having your insurance rates shoot through the roof.

>> No.25722890

>>25722788
>America isn't the bastion of lawful good bullshit that people like to think it is.

Pretty sure everyone knows America is Lawful Evil and Americans are true neutral. The only people that think America is lawful good are the faggots who think they themselves or human beings are neutral good by default.

>> No.25722942

>>25722737

That was about respect which i explained in lots of posts and examples.

You can even enter lots of restricted territory , dont know why you want to do it but there is the option.

Also also listen up everyone.
Forgot to mention this.
Police actually cant actually do anything to you withot the leave of ministry of justice
the leave to make investigations and examinations are dependent on the leave of ministry of justice and you cannot generally be arrested too without the leave of the p.prosecutor at the head of the case.

That gives you a bit of info abotu their status now doesnt it?

>> No.25722974

>>25722552
This, I actually use a naked bastion with my nids and it works. Stick a minimum size termagant or warrior unit inside (big synapse bubble from the building footprint isn't bad at all) and put an objective at the door. Jump out and grab it in the last few turns. Each building fireport allows 2 weapons so you could do a small unit of devilgaunts instead I guess. The guns can ever autofire at BS2 although they rarely help.

It's big and players overcommit to it, but it's only 75 points and hurting it wastes a lot of high quality shooting. Especially for nids anything that can scratch a bastion is drawing fire away from your MCs.

But I'm still using a normal guard bastion for my nids because I have no idea how a "tyranid bastion" is supposed to look.

>> No.25723050

>>25722320
Oh yeah. Forgot. I am tired, heh.

>>25722328
They could, that's why I mentioned them at the end, which is why I didn't put them in the original list. But yeah, SoB can, I wanted to make a big base thing for them. But I want to do lots of things, health won't let me. Also, my Lizardmen army needs to be finished. Shame my theory of the "Passing Shot" in WD being a hint of the next update was wrong... Or might be wrong. As they are due out in August.

As a random thing, update is:

JUN: Eldar
JUL: 40k Apocalypse update
AUG: Lizardmen
SEP: Bloodbowl
OCT: Space Marines
NOV: Fantasy army release (likely DE)
DEC: Hobbit

Also, rumour is WHFB Dwarves are out in either November (instead of DE) or January 2014. Also, Blood Angels re-design for Q3/Q4 2015.

>> No.25723083

>>25723050

I dont even care now if they will or will not release the sisters anymore.
I will get them from raging heroes kickstarter.
I suggest everyone to do the same too.

>> No.25723093

>>25723050
Hmm... Time to get rid of my Codex: Space Marines then. Easier to move it before the new ones is announced.

>> No.25723110 [DELETED] 

so which C'tan is this? The Outsider? The Burned one? Kudos for actually looking like an energy being

>> No.25723123

>>25723110
Jacob

>> No.25723126

>>25722942

As many others have already said to you, that things say nothing about their respect. It's their job to do that things, it's not that they are so respected that everyone allow them to do that. A doctor can prescribe you a drug. A judge can't . That's not because the judge is less respected, it's because it's outside their competence.

>> No.25723136

So which Ct'an is this? The Outsider? The Burned one? At least it looks like an energy being

>> No.25723151

>want to laugh at chapterhouse's "lol suck it gw" terrain
>thread has turned to wank

>>25723110

I think it's just a generic C'Tan shard. there's lots more C'tan now... or, rather, were, before the Warding. I mean Sharding.

>> No.25723198

>>25723151
>not liking cleavage wenches being chained up and used as ADLs

>> No.25723200

>>25723136
I don't know but a little doing could make it look like a badass Nightbringer, Hell I want GW to sell this thing on its own

>> No.25723232

>>25723136
>So which Ct'an is this?

The Generic One.

>> No.25723243

>>25723200
I read "a little dong"

>> No.25723245

>>25723198

depends on how good their actual sculpting is

all I remember besides pauldrons from them was the giant pile of vaginas that was supposed to be a mycetic spore. I think.

>> No.25723254

>>25723136
I dunno, but I know I'll switch him out with the Deceiver, it will be satisfying seeing that smug asshole in chains

>> No.25723256

>>25723243

>implying you won't be greenstuffing a little dong on it

I sure would be if I still gave GW money

>> No.25723262

>>25723243
this is also a viable C'tan mod

>> No.25723269

>> No.25723306

>>25717134

> Farsight is a deviant.
> Farsight confirmed for /d/eviant

>> No.25723340

>>25723269
Fuck you for reminding me of that thread.

>> No.25723355

>>25723306

If eliminating the orkish threat, preserving the Tau people, and expanding the Empire's reach beyond pre-imposed limits is deviant, than perhaps it is the Ethereals and the Greater Good that is wrong!

>> No.25723359

>>25723269
Marker?

>> No.25723378

>>25723269
>dat filename
I lol'd.

Is she still around?

>> No.25723385

>>25723359

that's pretty boss

>> No.25723400

>>25723378

>Is she still around?

I don't know is she? >>25716295
>>25716385
>>25716419

(unless you meant in this thread, in which case the "hey guys let's sue GW" thing was probably too boring and she's dumping artwork or something)

>> No.25723406

>>25723359

I would use Markers as terrain pieces. Custom rules would probably have them fucking with leadership scores.

>> No.25723412

>>25723378
Unfortunately yes.
Marginally less of an attention whore now.

>> No.25723430

>>25723269

D tower.

>> No.25723460

>>25723245
lol open cleavage

>> No.25723462

>>25723400
I meant in the thread. There's no leaving /tg/.

Everybody knows that once you come to 4chan you're here forever.

>> No.25723463

>>25723412

That person doesn't know shit about competitive 40K but at least he/she is not as clueless as some /tg/ posters.

Honestly I blame the Tyranid bias. It's hard to evaluate the entire game when your army is so shoehorned when playing competitively.

>> No.25723475

>>25723462

I left for a couple years. Then I came back and everything went to shit on all the boards I used to frequent.

>> No.25723489

>>25723463
Not quite as clueless, just an attention whore whose first posts under that name were about its fetishes.

>> No.25723543

>>25716178
> Kickstarter cost: $58
> GW cost: $30

What the fuck is this fucking fuckery?

>> No.25723570

>>25723543

You should see how much Chapterhouse Studio's heavy Tau walker costs.

>> No.25723592

>>25723570
> google it
> mfw

>> No.25723675

>>25723083
Raging Heroes only do a few per pack though, right? I know it's not any better for SoB, but, yeah. I'll just wait if the rumours are true.....

>>25723093
Thing is. Rumour is they will release a generic Space Marine codex, so it'll have basic stuff, like Tactical Squads, Devestators, Assaults, Dreadnoughts, Preds and the like. Then they will release Chapter Specific Supplements for each Major Chapter. So, you know, White Scars and so on. I think this is to make the Spess Muhreens less Ultramarine-Centred. This is followed by the possibility of all Imperial armies being updated. Including Sisters of Battle. Also the Imperial Agent Codex floats around now-and-again. We'll see.

>> No.25723711

>>25723543
GW aren't really all that unreasonable compared to anything besides historical war games.

>> No.25723746

>>25723675

They have troop packs , check out their toughest girls of the galaxy kickstarter, they are very quality stuff and dont cost that much for the awsome they bring.

>> No.25723847

>>25723711

Exactly. GW is actually cheaper than some competitors like all Infinity models and some Warmahordes models EVEN AT MSRP.

>> No.25723858

>>25723746
>they are very quality stuff and dont cost that much for the awsome they bring.

It costs more to build a TGoG army than it does to build a metal SoB army.

>> No.25723925

>>25723858

Pleaseee,
I dont want you to compare them to manly faced detailless shit that is sob metal sets.

>> No.25724003

>>25723925

S-stop making fun of my waifus!

There there, it's okay, my sweets.

>> No.25724313

So are the rules for the Tesseract thing out yet?

>> No.25724381

>>25724003
Dont worry misa-san
You will be created in a better form thanks to frenchy raging heroes.

>> No.25724696

>>25721605

They'll just drag out the process because they have money to fight the court battles and you don't.

This is how almost every large company takes care of legal issues unless it's something very egregious. They settle out of court and save the bad PR if it looks like they'll lose immediately, if not, they'll just drag out the court process and turn it into a money fight, which they'll win.

>> No.25724745

>>25722200

>implying those cop car dash cams don't "fail to record" all the time when it would make the cop look bad if they were on

>> No.25724788

>>25722460

Ever hear of the "Thin Blue Line"? "Blue wall of silence"? Cops don't rat out other cops.

>> No.25724814

>>25722974

Capillary tower.

>> No.25724816

>>25724788
Who said anything about ratting out?

>> No.25724838

>>25723847

Except the number of models you need is much higher, the detail is less and GW hates their customers and retailers who buy from them.

>> No.25724857

>>25724816

Ratting out, pulling over, all the same shit.

>> No.25724864

>>25724857
Judges aren't police.

>> No.25724961

>>25724838
>Except the number of models you need is much higher

This is a crap argument. You don't need any models. You should judge based on the quality and quantity of models.

>the detail is less

Nah.

>GW hates their customers

Nah, just they, like any public company and most any companies really, want to squeeze you for as much money as possible.

>> No.25725301

>>25724864

You know the funny thing?
Police actually cant put a ticket on a judge or p.prosecutor withotu first going to the ministry of justice and asking their approval according to the law.

As you mgiht guess most dont.

>>25724961
Yes the detail is certainly less, go and make a comparison between female models, pelase go and do it.

>> No.25725766

>>25725301

I'm actually American, but I wouldn't expect any less from a country that was built on, has a consistent track record of, and still insists to this day of maintaining an image of (albeit ceremoniously) a privileged upper-class ruling over and oppressing the lower have-nots.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action