Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 235 KB, 629x850, tezcatlipoca final.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25467428 No.25467428 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Have you ever played any "Looks <12 years old, but is actually [arbitrarily high number] years old" characters? Did you have them act their apparent age, their actual age, or somewhere in between?

How do you usually deal with such characters as a GM? How do you have NPCs react?

>> No.25467443

S T O P P O S T I N G

>> No.25467455

>>25467428
>How do you usually deal with such characters as a GM?

Burn the character sheet, kick the player in the balls and urinate on him as he twitches on the ground in agony.

>> No.25467518

>>25467455
There's no need to be rude.

>> No.25467538

>>25467518
That's standard procedure, sorry.

>> No.25467540

>>25467428
Never played it because I'm not a pedophile trying to live out a fantasy.

The group wouldn't let this shit fly because of it's obvious pedobait shenanigans.

That said, we've had one player be an actual child, with a Childs outlook and behaviours. That was fine.

Adult's mind and Adult's level of maturity and understanding in the body of a child is pure pedophile's wet dream, and don't try to believe otherwise OP you sick fuck.

>> No.25467585
File: 175 KB, 817x817, 1330982566064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25467585

>How do you have NPCs react?

>> No.25467613
File: 19 KB, 270x388, original.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25467613

>>25467428
You know, before I actually saw how she actually was in the game, I always thought Patty Fleur was a cool idea.

A ~50 year old world-weary hardass pirate queen stuck in the body of an 8 year old, and thus taken seriously by noone. I was basically expecting a somewhat softer version of Balalaika with a pirate accent.

And then I actually saw how she behaved in the LP over on SA.

It was awful.

And about how most of these characters actually turn out.

If you've got someone who enjoys the disparity between their actual age and personality (old man/woman) and what they look like (little boy/girl) then go for it. Its an interesting thing, seeing someone who people would otherwise fear and respect not being taken seriously because they're apparantly eight.

But...be very careful.

Because Patty Fleur exists.

>> No.25467622
File: 23 KB, 250x320, e0076454_4928a2cf084cc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25467622

>>25467428
>Have you ever played any "Looks <12 years old, but is actually [arbitrarily high number] years old" characters?
Yes. 10 years old child, that witnessed her parents death from the hands of some unspeakable horror.
> Did you have them act their apparent age, their actual age, or somewhere in between?
Somewhere inbetween.
>How do you usually deal with such characters as a GM?
There's no "usually" for that.
>How do you have NPCs react?
"Poor kid..."

>> No.25467661

>>25467622
The correct answer is "no".

You played an actual 10 year old.

Not a 30 year old in a 10 year olds body.

OP isn't asking; "have you ever roleplayed kids?" he's asking "have you ever role-played an adult with a Childs body?"

>> No.25468058

>>25467428
She was 15... and a vampire, she masqueraded as her actual age but when the curtain call came she acted her actual age.

>> No.25468077

>>25468058
Masqueraded as her turned age* sorry

>> No.25468101

Yeah, I guess I did. 45 year old dark elf. Chain smoker. Pretty gimmicky, didn't stick with the character very long.

>> No.25468119

>>25467428
Why is this character surrounded by what appears to be incredibly thin floating gigantic oreos?

>> No.25468129
File: 8 KB, 308x333, DigustedFatty.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25468129

Our old WoD DM had a DMPC who was your standard sociopathic super-powerful 900 year old little girl vampire, except she was obsessed with sex.

Needless to say our party turned on and tried to purge her within an hour. DM made her wipe our party.

We haven't invited him back since. Our new DM did the same thing, except the sex obsessed vampire was over 21 when she was turned.

Even so, it's only a matter of time before one of us stakes her. No, that is not a metaphor for giving her the vampiric D

>> No.25468154

>>25468119
Everyone loves oreos?

>> No.25468190

>>25468154
I hate oreos.

>> No.25468253

Yes, actually. He was an adult silver dragon, but for some reason his human form wouldn't shift to anything other than an 8-year-old boy. He was rather angry about that, as he had great appreciation for the manliness of beards. The whole dragon thing was hidden from the party, for the most part, though, and since he classed in Barbarian and generally did all the things you'd expect a barbarian to do (swinging around huge weapons, drinking a lot, using rage powers, et cetera), it was rather startling to those that didn't know him. This was explained via a curse and a dismissive attitude toward magic: "Got cursed. Hell if I know how, why, or by what." (this actually turned out to be true, but he never found out)

It is also extremely unnerving to see a child charging at you holding a weapon over twice as large as he is, and the party's reaction when they finally got into a situation where he had to go dragon form or they all died was hilarious.

>> No.25468269

Once, but part of the point was the character literally could not age.

He was actually fairly angry about being 97 and stuck in the body of a ten year out.

>> No.25468281

>>25468253
>the party's reaction when they finally got into a situation where he had to go dragon form or they all died
That sounds like a terrible GMPC. Just awful.

>> No.25468300

I played someone who was three years old but looked about 20.
Does that count?

>> No.25468363

>>25468281
Well, the point was to not reveal that until the end of the campaign, where he'd just fly off into the sunset. Our GM for that campaign has a history of being a vengeful TPKing asshole whenever someone messes up his plot, even for good IC and OOC reasons, and someone derailed for good reasons. Therefore, I ended up having to save us from a TPK because the GM was being an ass, and since I obviously couldn't use the dragon again without completely rebalancing the entire campaign, I just rolled up a new character.

We play with this GM because his stuff is usually pretty entertaining.

>> No.25468382

>>25468363
>Well, the point was to not reveal that until the end of the campaign
So, at the very end of the campaign you robbed your players of their ultimate victory...?
This GMPC is just getting to sound worse and worse.
>I just rolled up a new character
Wait, what...?
You were a player...?
Your DM let you roll with this shit...?

>> No.25468424

I've seen one played before. They were the typical "vampire turned as a child", never went into details on why. They were played as their actual age, which was well into the hundreds, and completely detached from the world of mortals. Unless they got sleepy or angry, when they regressed and demanded we take her out for ice cream and cookies.

>> No.25468453

>>25468382
Why would one of the party members leaving constitute robbing players of their ultimate victory when they've already beaten the BBEG and "won"?

And yes, the GM let me do that. Our group has convinced him to let us build in a safeguard against assholery to each party we make in his games. This game, it fell on me to be the safeguard. Since I had to remake a character, I decided why not dragon in disguise? The child thing was not my idea - someone else was playing a sorcerer who'd lost all her children in some accident or other, and they suggested (before I brought out my dragon thing) that I make my new character someone for her to latch on to as they passed through the town they were in. I did so. It was pretty clumsily done, backstory-wise.

>> No.25468471

>>25468453
>the party's reaction when they finally got into a situation where he had to go dragon form or they all died
Don't change the subject.
That's what I was asking about.
The point where you had to pull out your uber power to save the day.

>And yes, the GM let me do that. Our group has convinced him to let us build in a safeguard against assholery to each party we make in his games. This game, it fell on me to be the safeguard.
That sounds so retarded.
You can't trust either him, or your fellow players, but rather than trying to becme beter players you include a bullshit in game punishment device...?

>> No.25468484

>>25468453

Reasonable explanation. Hope the DM realized he was being a dickbutt.

>> No.25468498

>>25468471

Honestly? It should work well enough if these people know each other. Pretty much patching up eachother problems the best way they know how.

>> No.25468513

>>25468424

That's... Kind of cute, actually.

>> No.25468521

>>25468471
How did you get in-game punishment device out of something to save us from a GM getting mad we derailed something?
And how does that imply me not trusting my fellow players? We have one safeguard per party. This rotates between players so we can usually make a character we want, and not have to worry about the GM being a dickbutt - most times he's been a dickbutt, it's either been justified or the safeguard has worked. We can't become better players through getting TPK'd by thirty pit fiends at level 7 or something ridiculous like that.

>>25468484
Yeah, he usually does. He doesn't like that he does this, because after the session he'll usually recognize that he was being a dickbutt. He just tends to get really involved in the one particular plotline he has in mind.

>> No.25468548

>>25468521
>How did you get in-game punishment device out of something to save us from a GM getting mad we derailed something?
Because you baiscally just said "in game punishment device" in a different set of words..?
>And how does that imply me not trusting my fellow players?
You don't see the DM as a player...?
You don't trust him to not railroad.

>This rotates between players so we can usually make a character we want, and not have to worry about the GM being a dickbutt
You know how the rest of us do this?
By not being cunts when we DM. Listening to our players rather than forcing them to resort to an in-game punishment device.

>We can't become better players through getting TPK'd by thirty pit fiends at level 7
You become better players by stopping the game and talking to the GM who put you into that stupid encounter.

You're either a terrible group or else you're making shit up. Either way, best of luck with whatever it is you're doing. I'm out.

>> No.25468588

>>25468548
The GM is the GM. He does his thing, we do our thing. We try to make sure he has fun, he usually tries to make sure we have fun. The safeguard is there to prevent railroading, which he does. It's really heavy-handed and terrible and usually results in a TPK. None of the rest of us are any good at GMing, so we use the one who actually wants to do it as a GM. We do talk to him, and he has gotten better about railroading. You are assuming far too much - we wouldn't play with him if he were a massive faggot.

Best of luck to you as well.

>> No.25468717

>>25467428
/tg/ itself is doing it right now in Vampire Doll Quest.

>> No.25468763

>>25468253
>shota dragon gmpc who wields oversized weapons jrpg style
That sounds like a terrible fucking game.

>> No.25468808

>>25468382

>...?
>...?
>...?

And you're giving him shit? You're the fucking King of Faggot Central.

>> No.25468831
File: 159 KB, 1024x768, william-adolphe1024768.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25468831

>>25467428
Our Sister-only Dark Heresy campaign has an Ad-Mech Priestess NPC who's body hadn't even hit puberty when she started her mechanical grafting and that upset the process. She was described as 'a sickly looking child with pallid, chalky skin' and 'her remaining eye was flushed black with a cloudy iris'.

At one point Sister Emanda, my Hospitaller had to fix up a wound she received and once the robe and armour was off, 'her skin, liken her face, is chalky and sickly. Apart from her cyber-grafts, bruises are the only colour breaking through .' She also bleed a 'black, oily blood'.

This was somewhat intentional to evoke feelings of disgust among us players. It worked to a vague degree.
The Sisters themselves are perfectly fine with this and Hospitaller Sister Emanda even formed a sort of friendship and is often discussing Bio-Mechanics with her.

Previously we have had an Angel/Valkyrie/Putto-expy in DnD who was a mentioned as pre-adolescent meant to evoke the old Eros and Psyche pictures. (pic related)
She gave us our quest and returned several times during to aid (and hinder) us.
At the end of it she came and claimed the soul of the BBEG once we killed her, another recruitment for the Immortal Army.

Our DM doesn't often use this trope and it's always been for a specific purpose.

It's only ever gotten slightly creepy once, and that was the fore-mentioned Tech Priestess. And that was entirely our DM's knack for descriptions rather then any kind of insidious fetish insertion.

>> No.25468851
File: 746 KB, 567x1024, 1367239655109.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25468851

obligatory relevant image

>> No.25468854

I played a kid brujah in oWoD once. Son of a mafia kingpin type.

Personality wise, alternated between 'Lets go get icecream' to 'You got a debt to pay. Now, less you want me to drag you outside and hook you up like a scarecrow for the sun, Prince needs his donation.'

>> No.25469484
File: 135 KB, 482x610, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25469484

>>25468129
>>25468129
>Even so, it's only a matter of time before one of us stakes her. No, that is not a metaphor for giving her the vampiric D

I'm going to need side replacement again

>> No.25469871

>>25467428
Yup. Played some obnoxious supernatural thing that, due to various magical compacts, could be easily bound into assorted relationships with Humans.

It chose to appear as a male child to greatly reduce the odds of people trying to bind it into a relationship capable of resulting in issue, since it had no desire whatsoever to produce more children.

Astonishingly enough, the plan worked!

The character acted like a deeply autistic child of their apparent age, or like an ancient horror with plans spanning ages, depending on who you asked. So probably that was a success, too!

>> No.25469885

>>25468119

I can only assume the artist is trying desperately to fit in "obsidian mirrors" creatively and is failing terribly. But the smoke is only emanating from her foot so who knows.

As for the thread, no, but I've got a concept for an actual adult in a kid's body I've wanted to play but haven't gotten a chance because no one plays supes.

>> No.25469908

>>25469885
>She
Pretty sure that's a little dude, anon.

>> No.25469922

>>25469908

I assume it's like the "Cthulhu as a a school girl" thing.

>> No.25469945
File: 215 KB, 827x1000, ZUsZjit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25469945

Oh god, this thread again. I remember a thread like this on /v/ that was over 600 posts long about how the OP thought people who played games with loli characters in them in general were disgusting. On top of that, how trying to "justify" it by having the "loli" be XX+ years old was equally disgusting. The butthurt was amazing.

To people who make characters like this, here is a tip. There is a time and place for everything. If you want to play your jailbait looking character, for sexual reasons or otherwise, find the right group. Bonus tip, that group is not going to be in the real world nor with anyone normal.

I am in a group where my attractive teenager character can get raped by a loli-ish succubus or monster girl. I also play normal games with all male PCs in their 30s or over. The normalfags I play with are none the wiser. Learn to blend in and keep a private life.

>> No.25469961
File: 49 KB, 402x402, Rene-Descartes-37613-1-402.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25469961

>>25469871
>It chose to appear as a male child to greatly reduce the odds of people trying to bind it into a relationship capable of resulting in issue

There's an old Ottoman saying: A melon for pleasure, a boy for love, a woman for marriage.

>> No.25469975

>>25469961
Wait... Did the ottomans have a thing for fucking produce?

>> No.25470005

>>25469945

It is disgusting, really. Most of it is done purely as fan service, which makes for a terrible character in the first place, and a sketchy practice trying to appeal to stealth pedophiles. Plus the whole "moe" thing has become terrible cancer across all Japanese mediums.

>> No.25470020

>>25469922
I think it's the little shota Aztec god of jaguars.

>> No.25470045
File: 10 KB, 320x240, BD5XjHECAAIkc8e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25470045

>>25469975
Those Ottomans knew what they were talking about, I assure you.

>> No.25470049

>>25469945
To be fair, in videogames those are the most annoying fucking characters. To make it worse, you typically cant even kill them because they get the plot armor of immortality that all children wear that lets them get away with murder. Sometimes literally murder.

Babette from Skyrim, for example. Most annoying little shit in the entire game and acts all big and fuckin tough, but since the game parses her as a child, shes fuckin invincible.

>> No.25470062

>>25467428
I once played one in a Post Apoc Game.

Aliens modified me to be smaller and faster than average stock humans by halting my aging.

I was used in a series of Gladitorial Matches killing other people who had had similar things happen to them.

My character was a sociopath. I acted cute and innocent until I got my hands on a shiv. And then acted like a Sociopathic gladiator.

Most of the time people in the group forgot that little fact until I went super Innocent mode to lure someone away from the crowd so I could get up close and personal with their Insides.

>> No.25470068

>>25470020
And I think it's the little girl Aztec God of Jaguars (and floaty obsidian discs) She's got some hips after all. There's also the floating pigtails.
Obviously though the gender can not be confirmed with any real accuracy because generic animu.

>> No.25470077

According to her physical description in the novels and the monster manual description of her race's height and weight, Triel Baenre from FR should be about 4'5 and completely flat chested. Thus, she could easily be mistaken for <12 years old, despite just being a short Drow.

I had thought of making a character who looked like her, and yet acted like most Drow women, specifically for uncomfortable comedy, but I've always had better sense than to do it.

But know that it is canon in FR.

>> No.25470081

>>25470077

Oh, right, they changed the physical description going into 4e, so not anymore.

>> No.25470095

>>25467455
>Burn the character sheet, kick the player in the balls and urinate on him as he twitches on the ground in agony.

This trope is usually the key markings of a pedophile, though.
'My character looks 12, but is really 500! She has an old soul, so its okay to fuck!' is something you want to watch out for in your players.

and Those Guys/Gals can get told to fuck the heck off

>> No.25470199

Had a kitsune goddess appear disguised as a little girl dressed as a shrine maiden. Never really did anything other than act as a sort of Tobin's Spirit Guide on weird asian god-spirits when the PCs had a pertinent question regarding whether or not it's polite to take tea with the centipede monster-spirit-thing or if respectfully declining would involve a lot of screaming and running. The PCs never really knew who she was really - just a pale red-eyed weird little girl who talked to them via a silver mirror.

She was a bit cross (and stopped using the little girl disguise) when she discovered that one of the PCs (a kitsune oracle) was planning on stealing her domains and portfolio and becoming a trickster-god himself. He, of course, didn't know that the little girl was a goddess, THE goddess in fact, of the domain he was trying to subsume.

>> No.25470508

>>25467428
player brought a gnome to shadow run. he got hmhvv'd into a goblin in three sessions in order to dull the edges on his snowflake. now its not an issue since he has to be covered in his tacsuit all the time.

>> No.25471873

>>25469961
That wasn't necessarily a concern the character had. It would have been shocked, and probably displeased, but so long as offspring weren't a likelihood, the problem would end there.

>> No.25471888

>>25470508
The character was made something even more rare to reduce special snowflake-dom? How did that ever seem like a good idea?

>> No.25472003

I enjoy my loli mages bleak and depressing as fuck

>> No.25472152

>>25471888
Took him out of any of the social bullshit arguments that he thought were good ideas. made him focus on his role instead of trying to supplant the roles of others. Now he is no longer trying to out face the face due to the stigma of being infected. Cybering up is no longer an option due to regen and won't gimp his physad. I didn't want a trout in my group.

>> No.25472228

>>25468129
God that's so fucking irritating. it's one thing when PCs have their totally-awesome-edgy-mary-sue-character-who-can-beat-NEwunXD character but it's a whole other ballgame when the fucking GM does it.. AND getting you rolled into his fetish along the way jesus that is a perfect example of "That GM".

>> No.25472241

>>25467428
No, because there's never an acceptable reason to play a character that has an adult's attitude towards sex in a body of a child. I wouldn't let you play such a character in my game, and I would make sure to mention this often in casual conversation with other people so they think twice before letting you babysit their children.

>> No.25472246

>>25472152
Ignoring how much mileage physads actually get out of mixing cyber with their native stuff, you were clearly less bothered by his rarity than by his stepping on everyone's toes and not adequately covering his own niche.

>> No.25472257

Is the OP pic a boy or a girl though?

>> No.25472292

>>25472257
What difference does it make?

>> No.25472349
File: 248 KB, 1000x1000, monster_frankenfran.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25472349

>>25468851
Always relevant.

I tried to convince the ST of our NWoD game to let me have one of my back-up characters as a temporary Promethean of the Frankenstein lineage. The catch, of course, is that they were cobbled together using pieces of children by a maddened Promethean with an intense (and misplaced) desire to bear children. Whether they killed their creator or just fled from them would be up in the air. They would appear roughly ten years old. I intended to try and balance out their Promethean powers with the fact that they were still small, using modifiers from the Innocents splatbook.

The party wouldn't be aware of why they distrusted this child, only that it was growing increasingly obvious that there was something dark and terrible about them- Were they a vampire, some fleshcrafted creature wearing the skin of a child, or something darker still? It's worth noting that the party was composed of mortals who only just started finding out about the World of Darkness.

The ST didn't go for it. We've been nothing but mortals since we started playing about a year ago, and I think that's part of the reason our interest has waned. We haven't even been inducted into any Hunter factions, though we have met Hunters.

>> No.25472417

>>25468281
>>25468382
>>25468471
>>25468548

Wow, what a gigantic, pompous, conceited, unreasonable, pretentious asswipe. You are literally interpreting everything this other guy is saying in the worst possible way at every turn. You are a horrible person.

Your group sounds relatively fine, Silver Dragon guy.

>> No.25472445

>>25472349
Though I guess I dodged the original question. Their brain would be that of a roughly 10 year old child, for whatever that entailed as a stitched-together creation of alchemy and mad science.

So it probably doesn't fall under the purview of the original "kid/preteen who is actually a lot older than they look" idea.

>> No.25472463

Like with most character concepts, even this idea can be played well.

Good luck finding that one incredibly skilled RPer who can pull it off, though.

>> No.25472484

>>25467428
I'd like to make a character who looks like he's in his 20s, acts like he's in his 20s, but is really 2.

Either he's a growth-accelerated clone, or he's an incredibly realistic android, but he still has memories of his childhood and family that are actually completely fabricated.

>> No.25472523
File: 556 KB, 600x675, DualMidna.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25472523

>>25472463
>pic related?

>> No.25472568

>>25472523
Hmm... that does mostly fit, except for the part where Midna's true form is the older version.

>> No.25472615

>>25472568
Most of these are "old people trapped in younger bodies" so it fits them.

>> No.25472669

>>25472246
Yes, using neoteny as a reason to justify his behavior torqued me off a bit. Was it a bit far? Maybe. But it's not an issue anymore. This was a people issue as much as a child like character issue.

>> No.25472689

>>25472615
I suppose. Although it seems like a cheap way of weaselling out of the concept.

The exercise is to stick to having an adult in a kid's body, to play it well and not be a creep. It can be done without crutches such as alternate forms.

>> No.25472699

He was 85, had discovered how to regain his youth, and went a bit too far. at 10 he was about as agile and strong, minus the arthritis pain and with promise of those going up not down.

In his mind he would use his great experience to win young girls for a harem end... But he sounded like a dirty creepy geezer with old lines so that didn't actually work

>> No.25472729
File: 134 KB, 800x567, Luke.Fon.Fabre.full.173464.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25472729

>>25472484
>I'd like to make a character who looks like he's in his 20s, acts like he's in his 20s, but is really 2.

>> No.25472783

>>25470077

thank god this isn't how they handled The Lady of Pain.

>> No.25472801

>>25472729
It's fucking bioshock, you weeaboo.

>> No.25472850
File: 158 KB, 706x1000, OHDANG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25472850

pictured:
>Exactly what not to do

>> No.25472861

>>25472484
Play Promethean.

No, seriously, you can do that with Prommie.

Played a Wretched who looked like he was 30 so, had the mindset of a worn old man, and was only 5

>> No.25472894

>>25472801
Getting mad at weaboos on 4chan is like getting mad about the amount of rice at a Chinese restaurant. And the description fits his image.

>> No.25472903
File: 715 KB, 773x1000, 1359336313315.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25472903

>>25472850
But posting Mao is exactly what you should do.
For the Cockmunist Revolution!

>> No.25472983

>>25472903
What's wrong with her right leg?

>> No.25473007

>>25472983
That is exactly what you think it is

>> No.25473008

>>25472983
That's 'two legs', if you catch my drift.

>> No.25473042

>>25468129
>Our old WoD DM had a DMPC who was your standard sociopathic super-powerful 900 year old little girl vampire, except she was obsessed with sex.
>standard, except
>standard
Its just standard. It would be weird if she wasn't sex obsessed.

>> No.25473062

>>25468851
I laughed at the awfully shameless fanservice to loliphiles with nowi when she first showed up in game and was just "im 1000 years old now fuck me neckbears"

>> No.25473076

>>25468253
I'm playing as a baby silver that turns into an adult human to pass in society. Its the opposite!

Oh, he isn't cursed, he's protecting a prophet(another player).

Plus he's way too young for sexual thoughts.

>> No.25473102

>>25468851
Also
> Stahls face

>> No.25473349

I have an 18-20 year old shapeshifter who has been masquerading as a "normal" child, who looks about 12 during the campaign's start.

He started his masquerade 8 years ago, by taking the place of a four year old who got torn up by ghouls.

Homebrew "Modern-Fantasy Fallout"-esque setting.

Still not sure why the party didn't ask "hey, should we really let the 12 year old be performing surgery on that woman?"

Or, better yet,

"Hey, how the fuck did he actually successfully perform surgery on that woman?"

>> No.25473603

>>25467428

This trope doesn't necessarily have to be fetishy.

>> No.25473609
File: 25 KB, 640x475, koenma2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25473609

>>25473603

I forgot my pic.

>> No.25476878

Is it less fetishy if it's a little boy instead of a little girl?

>> No.25477046

>>25476878
Yes. As most players are straight males, the assumption is that they were inspired by the loli jailbait in their virtual novels. Which really isn't too far off most of the time. There's two guys in my group I'd let make whatever character they want, and that's because they're both furries. One has never brought it up outside a few casual mentions, and manages to not come off as a creep when it comes up. The other is too shy to talk about it often, so I know he won't pull anything out of fear of revealing some sort of fetish.

>> No.25477285

>>25468548
You sound like a asshat.

>> No.25481418
File: 107 KB, 512x512, 1339846758945.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25481418

>>25470005

You can judge if you want. As I see it though, if it doesn't hurt real people, and people can still function normally in society by whatever arbitrary laws of normality are set around them, there isn't anything wrong with it.

>>25470049

Oh, yes. That is very annoying. Children in games can be irritating too. It can probably be a whole lot worse in a tabletop game.

>> No.25481621

>>25473609
You picked the only instance of this I can think of in the entirety of anime.

>> No.25481862
File: 7 KB, 468x285, 1zfk607.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25481862

>>25481418

>not fucking little kids is an arbitrary rule

Hahahahahahawhat

>> No.25482203

>>25481862
It's a social construct, of course it's arbitrary.
Not that the rule isn't for the good.
But, if it is possible, humans making a rule against it is demarcating an arbitrary line.

>> No.25484382

>>25469922
Even "Cthulhu as a a school girl" anime has a shota in it. (Hastur)

>> No.25484516

>>25472241
>No, because there's never an acceptable reason to play a character that has an adult's attitude towards sex in a body of a child.
Exactly, the pedophiles use such a setting as justification saying "if they were really an adult then this would be ok"... while a true argument the problem is that such a thing doesn't exist.

There are no immortals with the body of children and hundreds of years of actual life. So all it is is a flimsy excuse for pedophilia roleplay

>> No.25484601

>>25472257
>>25472292
My vast amount of experience on the topic of shota traps says boy.

>> No.25484624

>>25482203
>Not that the rule isn't for the good.
If you've found good reason, it is not arbitrary.
Just saiyan. Please return to your argument.

>> No.25484640

>>25477046
But isn't shota a thing?

>> No.25484672

>>25484640
Oh, it is. It's a different, smaller subset, though.
So if it's a boy there is a slightly smaller chance of it being fetishy. But if it IS fetishy, it's more fetishy.
With me, he'd also have delicious brown skin and it would be fetish TO THE MAX.

>> No.25484704
File: 1010 KB, 1393x871, 1297914749347.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25484704

>>25467428
Was accepted into a CtL game with a character that looks 9 or 10, but spent what could have been decades in her Durance, though time there was pretty subjective. It certainly seemed like a very long time.

General concept is 'former demon princess', to a Keeper that took on a demon king type role, with his court filled with changelings in various demonic appearances, split between draconic and succubus(/incubus) for more physical/social oriented folks. She fell into the latter.

And, uh, bad things happened, since he amused himself by having all his changelings fuck each other over in various ways to earn his favor, and she was in no way off limits, even if she was technically socially above them, she was still part of the game.

Game hasn't started yet, and has been in kinda limbo for a couple weeks as the ST and now another player have had internet issues. It's an online game.

Seriously considering making another character, but it might be too late, because I know it could get creepy fast, even if I'm really not trying to make it so. Especially considering she's on her own in a new city with a couple of changelings she barely knows in a new motley with no wealth or identity papers or other resources other than her wits to get by day to day.

>> No.25484932

>>25484672
>With me, he'd also have delicious brown skin and it would be fetish TO THE MAX.

So, like the shota catboy trap in the OP?

>> No.25484952

>>25484932
No, needs to be brownier.

>> No.25484960

>>25484624
Pardon me, I seem to have mixed my message.
-I- see the good in the practice, and therefor do not find it arbitrary.
-As a third party- I see how any social contract can be seen as arbitrary.
But, we do seem to be slipping off topic and I will cease trying to push my point.

>> No.25484962

>>25484932
usually the "shota catboy" is "half catboi half fae trap."

>> No.25485108

>>25472689
It's rather easy actually. Just stay away from rolelaying sexually related stuff.

>> No.25485151

>>25485108
>PC is a sexualized fetish character
>Suggest the solution is to not ERP
what?

>> No.25485154

>>25484962
You forgot being asexual with homo leanings.

>> No.25485166

I don't have anything against this concept, other than it seems to make rather shallow characters.
But, as a tabletop character, the biggest hurdle to playing this concept straight is that whatever choices the character make reflect directly on the player, because the player is a constantly present entity in the story.

In opposition, movies and books can get away with this better because the writer is either abstracted through a narrator or completely absent as an entity of which the reader would be conscious.

>> No.25485169 [SPOILER] 
File: 217 KB, 600x572, e4a6b028c58f5581b33ea78d1ca04a58057f2026.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485169

>>25484962

No, the meme is a "half-fae-catboi"; they're never half catboy, that makes no sense what if only their top half were a catboi? Where's the fun in a little boy without an adorable spine-bone in their cock?

>> No.25485256

>>25485151
Yes. Shocking, I know, but you can make a 900 year old in a child's body and not focus on the sexualization.

Hell, biologically speaking someone stuck in a child's body would have a lower sexual drive to begin with given how they'd be rather low on the hormones related to it.

>> No.25485258

>>25485169
Oh i see... yea I guess one parent was fae, the other was 50% furry cat person. Child is just furry enough to have the desired smattering of cat features (ears, tail, maybe a few others)

thanks for correction.
Also, love the pic

>> No.25485286

>>25481862

Pay attention to what I said, you idiot.

>if it doesn't hurt real people, and people can still function normally in society by whatever arbitrary laws of normality are set around them, there isn't anything wrong with it.
>if it doesn't hurt real people
>real people

Of course I find doing anything bad to real children wrong and would never think to do it. I'd never hurt a real child. Unless you're counting "imaginary" children with real ones. In which case I shouldn't have to explain why it doesn't matter what happens to an imaginary thing.

Lolicons that get off to loli stuff in anime type shit aren't pedophiles and aren't doing anything wrong. If you want to say that it isn't any different than looking at CP than shut the hell up. There is a big difference because no real children are harmed or exploited with hentai. There are layers more of things one could argue in this debate but that is the core point that refutes the entire issue.

>> No.25485305

>>25485256
>Yes. Shocking, I know, but you can make a 900 year old in a child's body and not focus on the sexualization.
You can make a futa monstergirl who needs to drink human cum to survive and has a rape filled backstory and not focus on the sexualization.
Just because you can doesn't mean anyone has ever done so for anything other then to prove it can be done.

The only reason anyone plays a 900 year old loli/shota is to use the "but they are really 900 year old" thing as an excuse when called a pedophile.

>> No.25485395

>>25467428
I haven't, but I did turn another players barbarian into a prepubescent girl. He did not take it well, and continued to be a headstrong "male" barbarian, albeit a tiny adorable one.

>> No.25485409

>>25485305
>You can make a futa monstergirl who needs to drink human cum to survive and has a rape filled backstory
Yeah, see, now you're already focusing on the sexualization. Remove the "has to drink human cum to survive" and "rape filled backstory." That's step one. Replace it with When she was little she: "was turned by a vampire" "got bitten by a monster" "picked up cursed item" "accidentally ran into a witch/wizard" "angered the gods" or any other number of non-sexual ways people tend to get turned into monsters. Hell, have her be born as one. Half-demons are already supported by almost every fantasy system out there anyway. Just leave out the sexual stuff. It's really not that hard.

>> No.25485439

>>25485409
>Totally failing to get the point.

>> No.25485469

>>25485439
Which is "nobody ever played this specific sexualised character in a non-sexual way" which is just strawmanning.

>> No.25485470

>>25485409
>>25485439
The point was, that with no sarcasm at all I am saying you can play a NON ERP game with a monstergirl who drinks human semen to survive. It is simply relegated to "offscreen" thing that is never mentioned in game. When everyone goes out to eat the humans go for burgers, the monstergirl goes for blowjobs.

The point is that just because you CAN do it for non ERP purposes, the whole character concept exists for the sole purpose of ERP and will never ever be used by anyone other then to ERP OR to prove a point about it being not necessarily ERP (so that they can continue to indulge in their fetish without being branded perverts)

>> No.25485480

>>25485469
>Which is "nobody ever played this specific sexualised character in a non-sexual way" which is just strawmanning.
The fuck it is, it is a fact.

>> No.25485505

>>25485439
>I think anyone who plays a 900 year old child is a pedophile.
>Anything that shows otherwise is just someone trying to prove it can be done.

No, I think I got it. I just think it's idiotic circular logic of the "cover your hears and yell as loud as you can" level.

>> No.25485512

>>25485409
Dude he's saying playing a child is sexual. Let me break this down in a way i will probably get wrong syntactically.
adult mind = sex
child + adult mind = child + sex
You getting it? He doesn't understand that it is possible to have : adult mind =? sex

>> No.25485529
File: 24 KB, 531x411, 1345433116082.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485529

These debates are always complete horseshit.

>> No.25485541

>>25485512
No, I do know it is possible. In fact I explicitly stated so.
I am saying its not possible for anyone but a pedophile to choose to play such a character.
there is an important and huge distinction.

>> No.25485551

>>25485529
When OP started this thread, there were two roads we could have gone.
This? This is not the road less traveled by.

>> No.25485582

>>25485512
>adult mind = sex
>child + adult mind = child + sex
>You getting it? He doesn't understand that it is possible to have : adult mind =? sex

Except, this isn't it at all. Of course adult =! sex
When it is an adult mind in an adult body then sex likely to never come up in a non ERP game.

Adult mind is a whole bunch of different things put together. It is this specific combination of adult mind and child body though that is an indication of pedophilia and nobody but a pedophile would come up with such a character.

>> No.25485589
File: 118 KB, 713x696, 1367225471018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485589

>>25485286
>Lolicons that get off to loli stuff in anime type shit aren't pedophiles and aren't doing anything wrong.

Why are pedos always the last to know?

>> No.25485608

>>25485551
bullshit.
The OP asked if its possible to run a pedobait story that is verbatim the plot of most pedobait out there (the rest being outright pedo without the veneer of legitimacy offered by the "but she is really 900 years old" gambit) and asked how people would react.

You have to be extremely socially crippled to not realize that people would think that maybe you are a pedophile.

>> No.25485616

>>25485480
Well yes, making a position in which you make facts is what strawman does.
However, the fact that this one instance is a fact doesn't have any effect on other instances in which this fact may or may not be true.

YOUR char concept is limited to being sexualised.
By just a small deviation from it, you can desexualise and play it, meaning that your "fact" is a little worthless piece of shit.

>> No.25485645

>>25485582
So if you admit that adult =! sex, why does adult in child body suddenly = sex?

>> No.25485652

>>25485645
>So if you admit that adult =! sex, why does adult in child body suddenly = sex?
Synergy.

>> No.25485671
File: 36 KB, 500x670, 1358154296971.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485671

>>25485616
>making a position in which you make facts is what strawman does.

No but, the point is that no one actually does the "little girl with the mind of an adult" thing who isn't a pedophile - and note that none of the pedophiels who asserted that they once played such a character nonsexually were a) telling the truth and b) doing the obvious thing of having the psuedo-child be devoid of genitalia and possessed of an anus full of teeth.

Which is the only way to genuinely do this concept non-sexually because fa/tg/uys don't know how to nipplegasm

>> No.25485677

>>25485652

Strictly speaking that'd be conjugation.

>> No.25485682
File: 262 KB, 500x746, SHAZAM!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485682

>>25469885
SHAZAM!

>> No.25485686

>>25485645
synergy and the fact that the vast majority of pedobait work uses this very same excuse.

Also you totally and utterly fail basic reading comprehension. That or you are making strawmen.
I said that it is POSSIBLE to play one that ISN'T about sex.
However that nobody does so unless they are trying to proove a point (that it is possible to do so).

I explicitly stated that it isn't that adult in a child mind is inherently about sex, but that it is inherently NON EXISTANT. There is no such a thing in reality.

This only exist in pedobait fiction. Furthermore, a well adjusted person will say "I can't play such a character because it makes me look like a pedophile". While a pedophile will play it to use the "its really 900 years old" as an excuse for why they aren't pedophiles.

>>25485616
>Well yes, making a position in which you make facts is what strawman does.
no, a strawman is falsy representing the other side and then tearing down that construct you created which you CLAIM is their positon, but it isn't and even they say is wrong.

For example >>25485512 is a strawman.

>> No.25485698

>>25485671
Now you're just making shit up.

In fact, your obsession with declaring everybody pedophiles indicates that your own mind is full of nothing but pedophilia and thus you're one of about three actual pedos in the thread.

>> No.25485707

>>25485671
>No but, the point is that no one actually does the "little girl with the mind of an adult" thing who isn't a pedophile
exactly... the CHARACTERS aren't pedophiles. The player that comes up with the concept is

>>25485698
different anon. It might shock you but everyone but a pedophile realizes what he said.

>> No.25485708

>>25485608
...no, OP asked for stories of games with said characters.
I tried to imply that we could have shared stories, whether that would have made a long or short thread.
Instead we started talking about the motivations of players who would play said characters.
My apologies, I really should type out my entire meaning with you chaps.

>> No.25485716
File: 587 KB, 569x864, Justice-League-0-Shazam-variant.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485716

>>25485682
Actually, I guess that idea is the opposite. I couldn't contain my enthusiasm, though.

>> No.25485724

>>25485698
>In fact, your obsession with declaring everybody pedophiles indicates that your own mind is full of nothing but pedophilia and thus you're one of about three actual pedos in the thread.

"Everyone" plays children with adult minds now? Because explicitly stated that playing an actual child with a childs mind doesn't make you a pedophile.

>> No.25485762

>>25485671
Yyyyes... you CAN say: "It is impossible for something to happen because I know so and anyone who has experience to the contrary is a liar and a pedophile".

Just, you should know that it is not your special privilege to dictate the realities of other people, and that your argument style is otherwise pretty anemic.

>> No.25485789

Similar, but not the same - space-based RPG. The character is actually a different clone every session, and though not quite a child (17 physically) their real age (the original's age) is pushing 70.

The clones are 17 because they're required to work in a very physical environment, running everywhere and - in particular for this fellow - handling difficult medical crises under pressure.

12-year-old clones have been made for the purposes of rapid response in the tightest of squeezes.

Is this acceptable?

>> No.25485790

>>25485762
pedophile detected

>> No.25485811

>>25485686
As the anon which made the strawman post in >>25485512 , what you say is too sadly true.
Also, in your opinion, does an author doing the 'adult mind in a child body' concept qualify as pedo?

>> No.25485841
File: 116 KB, 600x872, 1318103965460.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485841

Point of order:

Aren't midgets and dwarves "adult minds in children's bodies"?

>> No.25485851

>>25485841
No. Midgets and dwarves don't even vaguely resemble children.

>> No.25485857

>>25485841
So wait a minute. Fellowship of the Ring was like half pedobait?

>> No.25485860

>>25485762
>it is not your special privilege to dictate the realities of other people

Are pedophiles now asking me to check my non-pedo privelege? Sincerely? What the actualy fuck?

>> No.25485873

>>25485841
No, are fully functioning, reproductive and chemically adults.
They are merely small.

>> No.25485878

>>25485860
FYUI, privilege isn't a word invented by tumblr.

>> No.25485888
File: 45 KB, 615x408, +Jimmy+Saville+with+his+inscribed+gold+braclet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485888

>>25485851

I've never fuck either so I will have to defer to your personal experience.

>>2548585
>old creepy bearded guy goes to sleepy english village, leaves with a bunch of suspiciously short people he insists are "of age".
>yfw Fellowship of the Ring was an allegory for Jimmy Saville's career.

>> No.25485910

>>25485857
>>25485888
Come to Rivendell, they have candy.

>> No.25485920
File: 1.32 MB, 1600x1200, 5d6d3478eb263935b72807260f9fae50.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485920

>>25485671
> the point is that no one actually does the "little girl with the mind of an adult" thing who isn't a pedophile
I do. Because I like badass superpowerful little girls. That's why pic related is my favorite Touhou. Tiny oni girl of over a thousand years old who loves drinking and fighting. There's nothing sexual about her, I just like her because she's a tiny badass.

>> No.25485928
File: 153 KB, 660x825, child with beard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485928

>>25485851

what if dwarfs did in fact physically resemble children? children with beards?

>> No.25485941
File: 487 KB, 1351x615, Yukkuri shiteitte ne sexual reproduction.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25485941

>>25485920
>over a thousand years old who loves drinking and fighting
>not playing an elderly dwarf
>2013

>> No.25486074
File: 333 KB, 829x648, 1355691675144.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25486074

>>25485941
Well, I do play a lot of dwarf characters.

>> No.25486118

I once played a really elderly man who had shape-shifted as a little girl to avoid people who were hunting him down.

He was also a slightly evil, mad scientist sorcerer bro with lots of hidden disguised abominations. He had 24 charisma, but I RPed that as simply being VERY unnerving.

Part of the RP fun was the party slowly becoming more and more suspicious of the "14 year old girl" until it bubbled to a HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING, then a mutual threat to face, and then my sorcerer leaning closer towards good-ish and adopting a much less creepy disguise.

Her 24 charisma basically became the butt of constant pedophilia-themed jokes at the table though. >_>

>> No.25486261
File: 136 KB, 854x598, progeria.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25486261

What if I make a character with progeria. They look like few hundred years old, but are just kids?

>> No.25486272

>>25486261
Gerontophilia AND pedophilia in one package, of course.

>> No.25486383

kinda I guess, I was playing changeling and my character by fae time was more like 30 when he looked (as much as a horrific cat monster can, he was based a around speed and movement, he wasn't a cat boy) in his late teens. I added the age thing to make him seem a little more wise than his appearance suggested. however people must of thought I was fetist fueling

>> No.25486472

Had a shadowrun game where we'd dress a Gnome up as a baby to sneak copious amounts of weapons around. Said Gnome was in his mid 50's.
Considering that we had another character (the demolitions/heavy weapons chick) playing the role of the nanny, and a couple of guys playing the part of a wealthy gay couple, the plan worked perfectly.
Nobody expects a diaper bag to be full of C-4.

That's about all I can remember from that campaign though. It was fairly fun though.

>> No.25486620

>>25467428
You know, I'd rather make a little girl/boy who live in the body of their own selves, 10-20 years in the future.
Bonus points if they can switch back and forth for maximum hijinks.

>> No.25486672
File: 479 KB, 1000x1541, Captain Marvel vs Superman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25486672

>>25486620

>> No.25486740

>>25467428
the fuck is wrong with her leg?

>> No.25486807

friend played an elf child that was ~60 and looked and acted ~12 just a bit more adjusted maybe.

>> No.25486821

>>25486740
>the fuck is wrong with her leg?
1)It's a he
2)Go to wikipedia and read up about Tezcatlipoca. Short version: a monster bit it off.

>> No.25486872

>>25485941
>implying elderly dwarfs are "badass superpowerful little girls."

even a smaller than average young female dwarf wouldnt be a "little girl" dwarfs dont go threw that stage in their life times

>> No.25486884

>>25486821
>Tezcatlipoca
thats fucking cool as shit!

>> No.25486896

>>25486884
Yeep. Maya/Inca/Aztec/Etc mythology tends to br like that.

>> No.25486950

>>25481621
Have you never seen Akira? Spriggan? Ga-Rei?

>> No.25486951

>>25486884
>>25486821
So the shota in OP is suposed to be an aztec god that turns into a jaguar?

>> No.25486979

>>25486951
Yes. Is it too hard to see the filename?
>File: 1371377195059.png-(235 KB, 629x850, tezcatlipoca final.png)

>> No.25487042

>>25467428
So a slightly smaller adult? That's not too hard to play.

>> No.25487060

I actually have one PC who pulled that on me. After using a goblin market to buy her ability to have children and her puberty, I am now trolling the character with the running gag of people treating her exactly how she looks, while secretly hoping the player tries to find a new goblin market to make her look more her age.

>> No.25487115

>>25482203
>>25481418
>trying to justify having a loli sex object

Hahaha. We're in a whole other ballpark now.

>> No.25487122

>>25487115
>Caring this much about other people's fantasies

>> No.25487193

>>25486979
i dont off handedly know aztec dogma

>> No.25487273
File: 1014 KB, 500x281, 1361094817662.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25487273

Why yes, yes I have. If it was stealth-time, she acted like a little girl. When stealth-time was over, she shoved a pistol into your mouth and thanked you for the candy.

As a GM, I deal with them like any other PC. Amusement, slight exasperation, PLOT, and a dash of diediediedie. NPCs may not notice anything initially, especially if they're acting the part, but it would become apparent that something was wrong with prolonged exposure.

>> No.25487275

While bringing fetishes into games probably won't end well, this is still 4chan and you faggots need to take your pedo witchhunt back to SA or tumblr.

Almost every argument in this thread is soccermom-tier "muh children" drivel.

>> No.25487286

>>25468851
She's 1000 years old. Why would you not go for that?

>> No.25487311

>>25487286
Muh bible belt

>> No.25489332

I allow it only if the player has some way of being that old, for example us starting at a high enough level that they can have Timeless Body from the start.

I allow them to act however the player prefers to roleplay them, though I hope the player will make it consistent with how they spent those years.

NPCs treat them as children, or powerful children when they see their power, or intelligent children when they show their competence.

>> No.25489769

More double standards time.

NONE of you would be complaining if it was a young child using magic to make himself look older.

>> No.25489814
File: 72 KB, 576x768, Big.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25489814

>>25489769
Well yeah, Tom Hanks was great in Big.

>> No.25489852

Huh, I didn't realize you guys were fetishists where it was disgusting but not where it was standard weeaboo stuff. You're certainly western for a 4chan board.

>> No.25489854

>play a centuries old sorceress who uses magic to make herself remain young and beautiful. sexually promiscous to boot. *cough simbul cough*

Nothing wrong with this! Plenty of canon characters like this in the setting!

>play a centuries old sorceress who uses magic to look like a child so that nobody suspects her and she can use her appearance to easily gain the trust of others

OMG STOP BRINGING YOUR PEDOPHILE FETISH INTO MY GAME!!!!

>> No.25489899

>>25489854
Way to strawman. The problem most people have the loli characters is that they are sexually promiscuous to boot.

And even when they arent, there is nothing more fucking annoying than 1000 year olds who act like obnoxious 8 year olds. So fucking tired of that shit.

>> No.25489932

>>25489899
>strawman
it's not a strawman. its to show how disgusting your double standards are.

>> No.25489963

>>25489899
so it's somehow okay to have a sexually promiscous 1000 mage in a 20 year old body but not a 1000 mage in a 12 year old body?

>> No.25489992

>>25489932
It is a strawman because you have constructed a false argument. Few people find the child immortal character you made sexual - just really fucking annoying - and most people who make child immortal characters don't make them nearly so innocent. They are always sex-obsessed psychopaths because apparently that's clever and original and has never been done before.

>> No.25490029

>>25489992
It's not even an argument in the first place.

Theres no sexual tones here (except for the ones you see).

Human paladin in full plate wielding a greatsword is very "clever" and "original" too. Nevar been done before!

>> No.25490063

>>25489963
Well yeah, because one doesn't involve fucking the body of a child.

And no, its not okay so much as it is a less offputting character. If there is literally nothing more to the character than "immortal slut", then the character will always suck LEL, its just even more fetishy when said immortal slut looks like a little kid.

>> No.25490073

>>25489932
>typing literal greentexted strawman responses
>not a strawman
Oh, so youre a dipshit. Moving on.

>> No.25490143

>>25490063
it's taboo to have sex with children because anyone under the age of 18 cannot legally consent (as they are ot fully developed mentally)

This is not a problem if the character is of sound mental age.

>> No.25490154

>>25490073
>a strawman is an argument
>i am not making an argument
>omg strawman
>???
>profit!!!

>> No.25490175

Imagine this.

You hand in your character sheet, which is basically Legolas from lord of the rings.

The DM launches into this speech about "fucking fetish fuel" and "goddamn elf faggots" and rejects your sheet.

Then another player hands in his sheet which is basically Aragorn from Lord of the rings.

DM does not bat an eye.

How do you feel?

>> No.25490530

>>25490063
>Well yeah, because one doesn't involve fucking the body of a child.
You are too much of a normalfag for this site.

>> No.25491014
File: 196 KB, 1024x768, detective-conan-32498912-1024-768.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25491014

>>25485682
>>25485716

That's quite alright. You're not too far off the inspiration, really. Or a part of it.
Just needs a few anime sprinkles and an age flip because I like the themeing better. Much more interesting relationships if he has, say, a daughter the same age or something.

>> No.25491083

>>25485920

Pretty much this. I like my tiny little badass girls.

Halfling and dwarven heroines count too, of course.

>> No.25491136

>>25487311

Take your bibles off, Anon, they don't go there.

>> No.25491159

>>25467540
Ya gotta love how everyone always relates everything back to sex. Someone plays a gnoll, are they automatically a furry?

>> No.25491167

>>25491159
Until shown otherwise.

Human condition.

>> No.25491172

>>25490029

Lies, that's oversexualized because the greatsword represents his humongous D, ergo he worships a god of lust and isn't a real paladin.

We all know paladins use sword and board, try harder anon.

>> No.25491197

>>25491159
I've played a gnoll.

I do not associate with furries but I do fap to them occasionally.

So I'd say yes, close enough.

>> No.25491204

>>25490175

I feel ashamed for not having handed in Aragorn first.

>> No.25491300

>>25468831
If used for horror, that sounds like it could be really cool. The mechanics quickly outgrow the adolescent skin, to the point where she's little more than a meaty shell with so much technology crammed inside her it started to spill it out in the way of servo-limbs.

>> No.25491444

One of my favorite characters is my robot girl, who is like 10 years old, but she looks like she's in her early 20s. She does not handle everyday stress very well and often looks to people she thinks of as adults for help.

>> No.25491541

>>25490530
Look man, I aint gonna go into a loli thread and call you all sick fucks or anything, its your prerogative what you fuckin fap to, but you bring that shit to the table and yeah I'm gonna call you out on it.

I find it ironic as fuck that the wannabe kidfuckers are the most intolerant fetishists on all of 4chan.

>> No.25491561
File: 609 KB, 1600x844, Dorfs make no sense, bro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25491561

>>25485920
Sounds like a dwarf to me.

>> No.25491609

>>25486074
>No beard
>Not grossly overweight
>Drinking from mug, not keg
>wearing jewelry instead of trading it for more plump helmets
0/10 would not bang.

>> No.25491651

>>25487193
Why are you posting on /tg/ when you could be exploring the wonderful world of Aztex mythology?

>> No.25491717

>>25491541
so if someone at your table says you are not allowed to play dwarves because he doesn't care for your midget fetish, you are going to say "yea sure no problem i will do whatever you want"?

>> No.25491782

>>25491717
Well, if I have a history of making extremely fetishy and creepy midget characters similar to >>25468129, then I wouldn't blame him for banning me from playing them.

On that same vein, child characters are always more annoying than they are fun for everyone besides the guy playing them so I could see a DM banning them for that reason, similar to a DM banning dwarves because dwarf characters are always Urist McGimliclone and annoying as fuck to deal with.

>> No.25491954

I'm sure this conversation was pretty much over before it began, but;

I like the trope, personally. I think it can make for an interesting twist when played right.

I have an NPC who is like this. She is old, ancient even. Her parents were sort of frankenstein's monster style things; a man and a woman who were created by splicing together bits and pieces from various 'exceptional' specimens, from humans and elves to demons. The girl herself is the same; after much time learning the world, the two decided they wanted to have a child, but were not only incapable, they were disgusted by the thought of how procreation generally went. So they crafted her in much the same way they were crafted.

Now, she's more well-adjusted than her parents, and she wanders the world fulfilling tasks given to her. Things haunt her though; she wonders where she, and her parents (and their other creations) fit into the grand scheme of things, not having been birthed naturally into the world. She feels great anxiety when her apparent age of ~12 stands in the way of her tasks. She doesn't bond to people often, and even those closest to her find her to be distant and quiet.

As far as sexuality, she has none. No desire for sex, no curiosity about it, no care. And since she's an epic-level spellcaster, any potential advances that continue beyond her comfort zone (pretty much any bodily contact) are rebuked harshly. Though, I doubt my players will make those advances, and I certainly won't have an NPC do so unless there's a damned good reason.

>> No.25492003

>>25467428
I have a fey who looks loli but numbers in at 1024 years old. Various statistics about her are actually various base-8 numbers, like 1024, 16, 256, and so on.

>> No.25492026

>>25492003
I once did that, only with prime numbers.

>> No.25492105

>>25492003
Does she look like she's exactly 8?

>> No.25492207

>>25491954
>dmpc loli with epic spellcaster levels
To be honest, that's even worse than pure fetish material.

>> No.25494122
File: 112 KB, 1496x1401, Aztecdress1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25494122

>>25489899
>The problem most people have the loli characters is that they are sexually promiscuous to boot.
Except that's not what the OP said at all. The OP merely asked about characters that look 12 years old, nothing was said about sex drive until the people with a phobia for it started bringing it up and started furiously denying anyone who said that it was perfectly possible to make these kinds of characters without it resulting in sex.

>But... but look at the OP's pic! That's typical pedo fetish clothing!

No it isn't. The kid's an Aztec deity. That's stuff's what Aztec's used to wear.

>> No.25494192

>>25491609
>Dwarf
>Trading jewelry
Do you even hoard?

>> No.25494294

>>25494122
>Except that's not what the OP said at all.
I never said thats what op said, I said that IN PRACTICE, thats typically what happens, since having little kids speak plainly about sex is supposed to be offputting and either creep you out in an uncanny valley sort of way or turn you on, depending on your kinks. Because of either of these reasons, you see a bunch of sex-obsessed lolis.
>>But... but look at the OP's pic! That's typical pedo fetish clothing!
Never said that, either, jackass. Quit trying to put words in my mouth.

Besides, both I and other anons have addressed the topic of nonsexualized childlike immortals too and how much they suck. They are all typically unkillable dmpcs that can wipe the party if you talk back to them and annoying as fuck to boot.

>> No.25494371
File: 67 KB, 427x599, love conquers all.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25494371

So besides Cupid, are there any other examples of immortals in child-form in European mythology?

>> No.25495997

>>25494294
>Never said that, either, jackass. Quit trying to put words in my mouth.
Yeah, that was more a pre-emptive snap at people who'd point to the OP's pic but I shouldn't have worded it like that. Sorry.

Still, people keep yelling that it "typically" or "always" is what happens while never even giving it a bloody chance to begin with. Of course it won't if you always assume the worst case scenario! But it's really not that hard to start an RP campaign, say from the start "let's not have any ERP" to settle any situations like this before they can even pop up.

>>25494371
Loki had a habit of it. Though him being a god that loved to change shape so he could creatively fuck something he might not be the best example in this case...

On the non-European front, Vishnu comes to mind. Hawaians have Kana, while the Egyptians also had child deities if I recall. Philipines have the Tiyanak, a sort of vampire that imitates the form of a baby.

>> No.25496056

>>25495997
>Still, people keep yelling that it "typically" or "always" is what happens while never even giving it a bloody chance to begin with

That's just a combination of the people in question projecting, and the rampant "think of the children" mentality gone out of control.

>> No.25496077

I've played tons of "Looks [an age between 20-40] but is actually [100+ years old]" usually in the form of lichs, people who figured out how to stop aging, people who have enhanced their lifespan, and other stuff. I have a boner for role playing undead characters and people who are obsessed with living longer.

>> No.25496103
File: 32 KB, 493x776, Fairy_catboy_by_Selene_Blackthorn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25496103

>>25486383
>changeling
>cat

You played a half-fae catboy?

:3

>> No.25496144
File: 111 KB, 800x1050, url.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25496144

I think Rachel from BlazBlue did it right. 5000+ year old vampire who is arguably one of the wisest and most level-headed members of the cast.

>> No.25496683

>>25496056
>and the rampant "think of the children" mentality gone out of control.
Its more of a "I don't want to think of the children" mentality. Any time a child or childlike entity takes center stage, it is next to always a groan-inducing ordeal with all the pleasantry of getting your teeth pulled. And thats regardless of how sexualized they are, mind you.

You have to realize that when you bring a child into the game, most people are less disgusted about it and more just rolling their eyes at dealing with this shit yet again.

>> No.25496737

Is 15 years too young? I'm playing a character that is going through her kingdoms right of passage to become a worthy Adult. I don't want my group to be annoyed by the age of my character.

>> No.25496740

>>25492105
She actually looks a bit older than that, but her proportions and look scream that she is certainly not a normal child. (that and her ears look like fleshy butterfly wings)

>> No.25496774

>>25496683
I didn't really mean it in that context.

I meant that people are so focused on making sure that children are protected that they start applying the same standards to things that they shouldn't be applied to.

>> No.25496817

Yeah, I had a venture specializing in domination who was a Child of the Corn/Damien style creepy little guy who made people put their hands on boiling water and so forth.
I'd be somewhere in between, a little unnatural, like a kid, but a kid who knows more than he let's on.

>> No.25496946

>>25496737
If they get annoyed over something like that, they're pretty fucking petty and not worth playing with.

>> No.25496968

>>25496774
>people are so focused on making sure that children are protected that they start applying the same standards to things that they shouldn't be applied to.
Like someone trying to fuck children?

>> No.25497015

>>25496774
>people are so focused on making sure that children are protected that they start applying the same standards to things that they shouldn't be applied to.
That does apply to what Im saying, since people typically booby-trap child npcs by making them actually omnipotent dragons or eldritch abominations or the whole realm suddenly hates you for killing one fucking child and a goddamn annoying one to boot.

They might also have bleedover hatred towards child characters due to their invulnerability in videogames. I know I sure do.

>> No.25497180

>>25496968
A powerful being of indeterminate age that happens to resemble a child is not a child and should not be treated as such.

>> No.25497193

>>25496968
>Like someone trying to fuck children?

Lolicons/Shotacons are not attracted to real children in the first place.

I know because I am a lolicon. The idea of fucking kids makes me sick to the core. Doesn't mean I can't fap to loli.

>> No.25497243

>always immortal sluts in child bodies
>always act like annoying children instead of their age

So this is always the problem?

>> No.25497261

>>25497193
Same. I had a stepsister who, as far as I could tell, was rabidly in love with me and totally obsessed with me, and she was twelve or so.

There was no desire at all, I couldn't stand her. In general, I can't stand women under 20.

>> No.25497288

>>25497243
About the gist of it, yeah. They also usually have extreme plot armor and are nigh impossible to kill.

>> No.25497363

Well my vampire is gonna lollify herself and her friend with magic. Not for pervo reasons but because her and her friend's powers are all about charming and manipulating people and her schtick is mainly about seeming sweet and helpless, so there's no reason not to. Anything that makes a hunter hesitate, even for a split second, is worth it.

>> No.25497412
File: 18 KB, 500x333, aspirin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25497412

>>25485286
>people who get this buttflustered when trying to say they're not pedophiles with molester tendacies

>> No.25497428

>>25494294
I've used a couple of these. One was killed VERY quickly. The others used their childlike appearance as defense for their immortality, rather than their immortal powers as a defense for their childness.

Turning into a little girl is like, the best fucking defense any arcane being could do to preserve its continued existence. An arcane being's powers are dependent on its mind, not its body, and being a loli increases the chance you get to strike first.

>> No.25497436

>>25497412
That's not a 50 caliber weapon.

>> No.25497467

>>25491159
>Ya gotta love how everyone always relates everything back to sex

Ok.

Why would someone want to play a little girl/boy with the mind of an adult.

Why?

>> No.25497490

>>25497428
Except for the fact that any time a GM introduces a child onto the scene, I immediately begin prepping to kill it because literally everyone knows at this point that a child is never a child and even if it is killing it would be doing the world a service because who honestly trusts their fucking kid around a bunch of murderhobos.

>> No.25497517

>>25472417
>Your group sounds relatively fine, Silver Dragon guy.

Holy shit what?

It's the definition of "creepy crappy DMPC-engineering anime DM."

And you're saying it's fine.

If that's your definition of fine... What the fuck is your definition of "bad?"

>> No.25497549

>4e
>Guy in party plays a Revenant Gnome who died as a child and was brought back
>Kid is sociopathic but has childish view of things
>Pretty funny banter but every single encounter his solution is to try and be thrown at an enemy by our party's Goliath. >Provides a lot to entertainment outside of combat but is useless in combat.

>> No.25497579

>2013
>Not playing a kunoichi who will get into the chambers of the local Shogun with promises of lolisex and promptly running him through as soon as the clothes are off

>> No.25497601

Most my chars are lolis.

>> No.25497815

>>25497579
One of my gavorite characters was like this.
>>25497467
Why would someone want to play any character ever? Not everything is about sex, anon.

>> No.25497830

>>25485789
17 seems kinda low. Still alot of crazy hormones, and males might not be full height/strength yet. Otherwise I think its pretty cool.

>> No.25497887

>>25486118
>elderly man
>her
Seems u are making excuses.
Were the jokes funny?

>> No.25497898

>>25497490
Yes, some people will react with the desire to rape, murder, etc. but such types are the minority.

>> No.25497921

>>25497898
Then the majority of people you have played with are idiots.

>> No.25497943

>>25497921
Yes, the majority of people I've roleplayed with did not have "foaming at the mouth, lolrandumb child killer" as a character concept.

>> No.25497984
File: 963 KB, 500x268, shakkaboom.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25497984

>>25497467
>Why

Because they can no longer grasp what it is that makes the mind of a child so fundamentally different from that of an adult, choosing instead to RP as a child with an adult's mind. This is done in a way similar to the way one would be unable to RP as the super-genius wizard, instead leaving their feats of intellect to dice rolls.

Pic related- what people want to emulate.

>> No.25498005

>>25490175
DM hates elves, OR, super loves them way too much.
Feelz Zarus

>> No.25498014

>>25497943
Way to project. Also, if killing an immortal disguised as a child makes you a child killer, then wouldnt fucking one make you a child fucker, the very thing you people were denying a few posts up?

>> No.25498059

>>25491717
Dwarves are a classic fantasy staple.
They are in the players handbook.

Age regression is not.

Possible strawman:
Loli age regressed old people are not.
They are also less common than dwarves. Settings not withstanding.

>> No.25498101

>>25491444
Robot.
Stress.
You lost me.

>> No.25498108

>>25497984
Supergenius wizards are not beyond the average D&D'ers ability to roleplay.

>lol I turn into the little girl
>lol I crossed a chicken and a basilisk and unleashed it just because
>lol I opened up a bunch of planar portals to nether realms just to see what would come through
>lol I went to the Far Realm to see what it was like. It sucked
>lol I like eyes so I summoned a demon that eats eyes, luckily I don't need those where I'm going
>lol I made a ton of clone backups who all now think they're me... wait, I'm a clone too... FFFFFFFF

All canon examples of what NPC supergenius wizards are like.

Historically, most supergenius people were goofy, offbeat, and often seemingly stupid. Einstein would get lost on the bus. Tesla fell in love with a bird and was as much of an out of touch nerd with regards to women as the worst of /tg/ plus /pol.

Just overthink stuff and be obsessive and you got it down.

>> No.25498109
File: 146 KB, 1920x1080, [HorribleSubs] Nisemonogatari - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.28_[2012.08.17_20.13.33].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25498109

>>25497467
Could be exploring the consequences of immortality gone wrong. Humans have always been fascinated with the idea of eternal youth/immortality. All it takes is one mishap with a Fountain of Youth and you'll have a character stuck in the body of a child.

>> No.25498136

>>25498101
Humans exhibit stress. Bacteria exhibit stress. Robots probably can too.

>> No.25498154
File: 638 KB, 850x850, sample_e5bb451cf531536e3dc1d92773d5ca6c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25498154

I no longer do face-to-face tabletop RPing, but if I did, I wouldn't do this simply because it's incredibly difficult to pull off or justify in that context.

Otherwise, I'll sometimes do this (but mostly I'll play actual young people, because it's difficult to justify why a decades-to-centuries-old character is the same level as everyone else). However, when I play these characters they are generally (somewhat) asexual and actually act their age (i.e. like really, really old women). I refuse to give them a complex about their small bodies (seriously, they've had decades - sometimes centuries - to get over that shit), and they generally have a pragmatic, get-it-done kind of attitude that's a pretty stark contrast from your standard newbie 20-something fresh-faced adventurers and such. They will frequently behave in a motherly fashion, which can be quite irritating to other members of the party when they feel like they're being talked down to by a child.

I won't deny my lolicon tendancies (what would even be the point of doing that?), but if I'm seriously RPing a character like this I'm more interested in the contrast between what they're capable of and what the world and the party itself actually expects from them. It's those interactions that make playing characters like this fun, particularly the kinds of tricks these characters get up to in order to prove their actual age to those who question them (anything from disturbing talk to using high-level magic to simply shrugging off everything thrown their way like it was so much shredded cabbage). Oftentimes these characters will have telltale signs that hint at their actual age (anything from scars to thousand-yard-stares to strange tattoos and so on) as well.

>> No.25498202

>>25498154
Face to face tabletop RPing is so fucking different from online RPing. Face to face tabletop RPing is basically a continuous stream of jokes and lulz. I wouldn't cross-play in tabletop, but I would only beer and pretzels in tabletop in general.

>> No.25498237

>>25497193
I think little girls are creepy.
Little boys can be, but I was one, so not so much.

That normal? Far from it? Whatevs

>> No.25498275

>>25497428
I'd say air elemental. Best defense.

>> No.25498302

>>25498202
Yeah, exactly. Face-to-face is such a different animal from online RP that I think you really have to take a different approach to it if you want to get the most out of it.

>> No.25498353

>>25498136
So, robots have the same biological parts that allow them to feel stress?

>> No.25498401

>>25498014
Except you never said anything about "immortal disguised children.

>Except for the fact that any time a GM introduces a child onto the scene, I immediately begin prepping to kill it because literally everyone knows at this point that a child is never a child

In other words, you're not only guilty of being a metagaming faggot, but your argument is entirely off base as well.

>> No.25498433

>>25498353
But at what point does it stop being a robot and start being a human?

>> No.25498767
File: 353 KB, 889x907, i_never_asked_for_this_by_jaekyu-d3ich3g.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25498767

>>25498433
Good question.

>> No.25499005

>>25498433
Idk man, but robots generally should feel.
Stressed or otherwise.

>> No.25499442

>>25498401
>Because a child is never a child
Said it right there. Maybe if DMs were less predictable it wouldn't be an issue.

>> No.25500174

>>25492207
She's not a travels-with-party NPC by any means. The party runs into her here and there, and she mostly uses them as stooges; send them on an "important" quest that is really mostly just saving herself some legwork. The players know she's someone important, but don't know who.

If they decide to pursue knowledge of her, it'll lead them to a different set of NPCs who they can interact with. She's sort of like a stepping-stone to adventure, in a package that's meant to make them curious.

>> No.25500204

>>25499442
Maybe they would be children more often if the players weren't sociopathic metagaming faggots.

>> No.25500278
File: 34 KB, 187x157, Smug frog.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25500278

>>25500204
Sorry that my sociopathic metagaming interrupts your pederasty.

>> No.25504034

>>25497412
I know right? And all the mass murderers expressing their tendencies in these games too! Why, police should just arrest every roleplayer in the world since they're all just murderers waiting to snap!

>> No.25504072
File: 226 KB, 660x900, hisouten15-10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25504072

>>25497467
>Why?
I like badass adorable lolis. That's really all there is to it.

>> No.25504080 [DELETED] 

>>25504034
>using the murder argument again even though you just got shut down
Cute. Just like the little girls you want to fuck.

>> No.25504097

Popping in to say

FUCK YOU OP YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Fuck you AND your pedophile fantasies, keep them out of my fucking game you guys are worse than fucking furries

>> No.25504117
File: 133 KB, 900x974, 171094859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25504117

>>25504097
YES THANK YOU. FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING GETS IT.

>> No.25504131
File: 29 KB, 490x333, look everyone, I'm projecting_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25504131

>>25467540
>People only want to play as their fap fantasies!

>> No.25504158
File: 41 KB, 524x495, Just a picnic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25504158

>>25504072
Meh, I prefer badass monsters who are best friends with kids.

>> No.25504321

>>25504080
>Playing a game in which you can murder fantasy people doesn't make you a psychopath.
>But playing a child, even if you don't aim for anything sexual, totally makes you a pedophile.

Your logic is flawless.

>> No.25504502
File: 36 KB, 200x305, Ezekial.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25504502

"I'm 4000 years old!"

>> No.25506674
File: 222 KB, 1000x1331, 1000px-Nono_Official_Art.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25506674

>>25468851
In all honesty, while I must admit I haven't played that game or even heard of this character before seeing this comic, looking up official art of that character I can't say I see the fuss. She's petite, definitely, but I wouldnt call that the body of a "prepubescent child." I actually know a couple of girls IRL who are in their 20s and have a similar build, and have seen plenty more just walking around town. Short and slender =/= child.

>> No.25506694

>>>/a/
>>>/jp/

>> No.25506697

Nope, but I've played alongside one. They acted like one might expect from a particularly intelligent, experienced person who happened to be prepubescent. Still thought boys were kinda gross, still -really- wanted stuff like ponies and cookies, but she was a fucking immortal genius and could afford that shit herself so no bigs.

I don't know, it wasn't so bad.

>> No.25506738 [DELETED] 

>>25504080

Oh, look. This guy again. Having fun at the bottom? Why don't you just get the fuck out of 4chan entirely?

The murderer argument flawlessly debunks what you have to say. Unless you want people who enjoy violence of any kind in their fantasy (You included I'm sure) to be branded psychopaths then shut the hell up you biased fuck. Seeing people spout this kind of crap on 4CHAN is getting old.

>>25504321

You sir, get a thumbs up from me.

>> No.25506755
File: 59 KB, 679x516, 2113-1274736033.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25506755

>>25504080

Oh, look. This guy again. Having fun at the bottom? Why don't you just get the fuck out of 4chan entirely?

The murderer argument flawlessly debunks what you have to say. Unless you want people who enjoy violence of any kind in their fantasy (You included I'm sure) to be branded dangerous psychopaths then shut the hell up you biased fuck. Seeing people spout this kind of crap on 4CHAN is getting old.

>>25504321

You sir, get a thumbs up from me.

>> No.25506762

>>25497467

Because nobody ever suspects the child of multiple sadistic homicides.

>> No.25506782

>>25506755
I've been looking for this image, thanks broseph.

>> No.25506786

>>25506697
I was under the impression that that behavior was a cultural stereotype.

>> No.25506804

>>25506786
Fuck man I don't know, when she was an actual little girl she wanted a pony and sweets and shit like little girls of the time I guess? Who cares.

She must have never grown out of it.

>> No.25507378

>>25467428
Once. 70 year old magical girl in Madoka-verse.
Actual age with a side helping of the Doolittle raid.

>> No.25508391 [DELETED] 

>>25506755
>Having fun at the bottom?
Says the guy calling other people sociopathic child murderers that are foaming at the mouth. Maybe once you start discussing things like an adult, I will treat you like one.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action