Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.25049513 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Dear /teegee/ in yesterdays quest thread I voiced my desire to DM a commissar themed quest starting you (for indeed the character have no name yet) out as a roughly 12 standard year old lad in the scholia, to then put is through the harrowing journey from a weak lil kid to the awesome fearless leader we where born to become!
[Spoiler](or die horrible, which ever comes first)[/spoiler] Last thread we discussed a lot of things, from him being openly gay to how to deal with numbers, and when they would be appropriate.

Interest was decently high in that thread - so I'd like to gauge it again here, see if people would be up for playing it in effect - and possible get some more feedback on what TG would like, or indeed not like seeing
[Spoiler](sadly, being a dick of a GM I would not care either way, probably, possible, we are not fucking SoB)[/Spoiler]

As of now established is that the generating will be quite roll based - we will in the first thread deal a bit with your (rather short) past, appearance and possible future looks(to a degree - things like taking bonuses to physical builds, or a certain inherent skill for math, etc)

Also, there will probably be a few things based on stats - I called it "Strength" "Charisma" "Blam" in the last thread, I'd love to hear more opinions outside of these joke ones about suitable "stats" to keep track off.

I also mentioned I might look into keeping track of more menial stats - say, hunger - sleepiness and if you need to take a leak or not, opinions about these stats where mixed overall from what I gathered, would like some more opinions about these.

>really need more commissar pictures.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action