Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 124 KB, 552x476, 1362357775566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24442803 No.24442803 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

What do?

>> No.24442865

>>24442803
Murder the GM and take his throne. Then kill the other players to death, as I've seen how this comic goes.

Find a better group and ask who wants to run and what systems they're okay with.

>> No.24442884

punch DM, defenestrate myself, burn house down, call cops, kill self.
in that order

>> No.24442894

>>24442865
I don't want to know how this comic goes, do I?

>> No.24442935

>>24442894
No. No you don't

>> No.24443014

Why does being a furry correlate with horrible fetishes

Is this like a gateway fetish or something, the thing conservatives warn you about

>> No.24443017

>>24442894

Short version: turns out everyone is a secret diaper fetishist.

Things proceed to the furthest logical extent from there. The phrase "D&D in D" (with the third D being "diapers") is tossed around.

>> No.24443043

>>24442803
notify interpol

>> No.24443117

<---/d/

>> No.24443125

>>24443014
Because furries love their victimization culture. It's a hug box before MLP was a thing.

>> No.24443129

>>24443014
Nah, it's just a vocal minority.

>> No.24443144

>>24443117
Not even /d/ allows fur

>> No.24443157

>>24443117
Not even on /d/.

>> No.24443263

I take it this is the new erp general.

>> No.24443308
File: 43 KB, 250x250, 33601998.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24443308

Not even reading the OP's image in George Takei's voice can improve this thread.

>> No.24443419

>>24443308

Gilbert Gottfried meets similar results.

>> No.24443435

>>24443419
your imagination sucks then

>> No.24443438

>>24443014
The furry fandom, as a whole, are very openminded and accepting of others, because the idea of "anthropomorphic animals" can apply to all sorts of genres from fantasy to sci-fi to superheros to modern-day and more.

Think of it as a big house-party. Everyone's in costume - you've got an elf talking with a Jedi, a soldier serving drinks to Batman, and so on.

Some folks have taken advantage of this by slapping a tail and fox-ears on their fetish and sneaking into the party so they can say "people accept me so I must be okay".

Kinda like how you see folks here on /tg/ who only care for slutty lolis and mind-control and shit like that, and disguise their fetish-fapfuel as "elf slave what do?" type of threads.

Either way, it gets the attention of the folks like Something Awful and /b/ who revel in trolling and others' suffering and such, they spread the misinformation that the minority are the commonplace, and there you go.

>> No.24443474

>>24443438
But /tg/ hates elf slave wat do threads.

>> No.24443486

>>24443419
>Gilbert Gottfried

Actually that kinda redeems it.

>> No.24443520

I've been here too long, because not only does OP's image fail to arouse loleven the slightest scorn, but I am wondering why he didn't post the rest of the comic, since that's the way it's usually presented on /tg/.

>> No.24443524
File: 181 KB, 984x1280, FUCKING WHY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24443524

>>24443438
Don't forget they love putting their shit everywhere.

>> No.24443556

>>24443520
I just thought to myself, "Man, been a while since I'd seen this."

And that was it. No anger, no joy, nothing. Just a mild observation that it has, indeed, been a while since I last saw this.

>> No.24443562

>>24442803
wasn't it this pic or a similar one that led to us creating the diaper of holding flamethrower?

>> No.24443571

>>24443474
And lots of people think that all /tg/ is, is those kind of threads.

>>24443524
As I said, "anthropomorphic animal" is something that can fit with countless genres - and a look through most forms of fictional literature backs this up.

>> No.24443603

>>24443571
>And lots of people think that all /tg/ is, is those kind of threads.
And thats how erp generals were born.

>> No.24443614

>>24443562
I'm not quite as callous. Mild disgust over a very deep hatred that I have nearly forgotten about.

>> No.24443622

>>24442803
Get the fuck out of here and never come back. I don't dare to enter his magical realm.

Of course I want them dead, but I'd rather hire someone that dirty my hands with such filth. I'll hire also a arsonist to burn to ashes the house with the corpses inside.

I need a fuckig shower.

>> No.24443626

>>24443603
Should've been aborted through atmospheric reentry.

>> No.24443629

>>24443562
Yes. And diaper of holding based chemical warfare in general.

>> No.24443637

>>24442803
Who hasn't seen this a hundred times already? Come oon, people. It's old and stale.

>> No.24443679

>>24443622
Addendum: I made so many stupid mistakes writing this that I exile myself from this board for today. Shame on me.

>> No.24443686

>>24443474
Yet they, Xeno wat do, and twelve year old half-fae catboy wizard with aspergers wat do still get posted.

>> No.24443700

>>24443637
It is sort of like a Chuck Norris joke, every once in a while I hear them said ernestly and few people laugh. In an odd sort of way nothing really dies on the internet, it is just rediscovered.

>> No.24443719

>>24443637
BAWWWWW

>> No.24443723

>>24443686
I'm as confused as you are.

>> No.24443737
File: 476 KB, 940x1500, THERE MUST ALWAYS BE METZEN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24443737

>>24443686
There must always be a shitty thread.

>> No.24443748

>>24442803
I kill the werewolves and the horse man.

>> No.24443766

>>24442803
I kill myself because that's worse cancer than elfslavewatdo ever was.

>> No.24443810
File: 25 KB, 238x251, piss forest.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24443810

>>24442803

>> No.24443816

>>24443438
Too many whiny yiff and diaperfags hide in the 'general population' and generally make everyone else look bad so they aren't foreveralone.

>> No.24443869

In the extremely unlikely scenario that I was in the situation of playing with an unknown DM I would be shitfaced to blindness, so I'd probably yell obscenities, try to get up and leave, fail, call them niggers and pass out on the floor.

>> No.24443888

>>24443816
That what I just said. They are the ones who have, unfortunately, spread the falsehood that they represent the average anthro-animal fan, when the truth is they are the minority, and moreso are often as disliked by much of the majority as the whole fandom is disliked by outsiders who have bought into the falsehood.

>> No.24443892

Yes it is a shit thread. But it is not here to piss off oldfags, but for newfags to rage anew. This is the way we maintain our secret traditions. Moments of glory are preserved for all to see, but the darkness must be overcome on one's own with no preparation so that the new generation would be ready for what lurks ahead just as we are.

>> No.24443900

>>24443869
They would then come on to /tg/ to make a that guy thread based on you.

>> No.24443933
File: 28 KB, 343x424, Party time.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24443933

>>24443869
>Rest of the group's face, staring at your passed out body.

>> No.24443963
File: 176 KB, 1370x720, 1340346914189.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24443963

>> No.24444003

>>24443963
I giggled.

>> No.24444088

>>24443963
Wow.

>> No.24444120 [DELETED] 
File: 1.01 MB, 1100x1705, 1343019770262.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444120

Dark Heresy you say?

>> No.24444149
File: 38 KB, 351x242, 1364650048904.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444149

>>24444120

>> No.24444161

>>24443963

Haha, oh wow. Furries ruin even themselves.

>> No.24444163
File: 613 KB, 1100x1705, sisterdiapers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444163

>>24444120

>> No.24444168

>>24444120
I'm OK with boob plate but not unnecessary heels.

>> No.24444175
File: 42 KB, 500x704, 1360761054337.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444175

>>24443963
Fags will ruin anything good for any group.

>> No.24444187

>>24444168
Look at the crotch.

Look closely.

>> No.24444197
File: 96 KB, 800x1016, 163733_md-Artwork, Badass, Sisters Of Battle, Warhammer 40,000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444197

>>24444120
Confirmed for Slaneesh worshiper. Purge with excess amounts of fire.

>> No.24444208

>>24444161
Nope, idiot perverts ruined that. Had it been a sci-fi larp or anything else, if those perverts were present, they would've fucked around during that too. That's what I was talking about earlier - perverts ruining a group's reputations purely by associating themselves with that group.

>> No.24444211
File: 36 KB, 344x533, 1361219684274.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444211

elf slav, what do?

>> No.24444218
File: 158 KB, 1280x666, derail1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444218

>>24442803

Weaponize the diapers.

>> No.24444219

>>24444208

But furries are all idiot perverts. I do not understand your protest.

>> No.24444230
File: 176 KB, 1677x999, derail2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444230

>>24444218

>> No.24444231

Why do they have to fetishizes everything? Why do the characters here have to be animals? What is the point?

>> No.24444238

>>24444197
>implying I'm not Nurgle
:3

>> No.24444239

How is it that no ones asked about a saving throw yet.

I'd either get one, or punch that cock sucking railroading DM in the mouth.

>> No.24444245

>>24443963
"one bad apple spoils the bunch"

am i right?

>> No.24444247

>>24444211
call him/her comrade and get wasted together

>> No.24444250

>>24444208
But furries are a sexual grouping.

>> No.24444254

>>24444211

Are you sure that's a Slav? I don't see her squatting or anything.

>> No.24444259

>>24444120
Ignoring the diaper, the rest of that pic pisses me the fuck off. It's like Technomancer can't into anatomy, facial structure, or anything else normal artists can do, so he hides it with SHADING and DARKNESS.

>> No.24444271

I hate furries simply because they ruin everything I love. If they could stop that, I'd stop hating them.

>> No.24444278

>>24444211

>Elf slav

Tell it to stop squatting on my property.

>> No.24444287
File: 41 KB, 720x480, ron-buaa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444287

>>24444120
>>24444163
>>24444187

So... 40K people are all into diapers. Fucking perverts.

This is how furries got their rep - unwanted idiots cramming their fetishes into things and others pointing it out.

>> No.24444292

>>24444219
Some furfags are turbofurfags.

>> No.24444301

>>24444219
>>24444250
you two sound like a bunch of byased idiots and I'm actually offended that I have to be associated with the likes of you.

>> No.24444305

>but not all us furries are horrid obnoxious idiots!
You can tell a man by the company he keeps.

>> No.24444311
File: 73 KB, 960x716, WTF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444311

>>24443419
>>24443308

>> No.24444317

>>24444301
But it's correct? It's a sexual fetish.

>> No.24444355

>>24444301

Nobody's forcing you to associate. Also no you're not. And if you are, then good, fuck you harder.

>> No.24444366

>>24444301
No, furry is wanting to fuck an anthropomorphic animal.
THAT IS WHAT IT IS.

>> No.24444372
File: 39 KB, 750x600, Goldion Crusher.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444372

>>24442803
This should take care of the player group and DM.

>> No.24444389

>>24444366
I wouldn't count someone as a furry unless they had some involvement in the "community" or other things like fursuiting, fursonas, etc.

I wouldn't call someone a Nazi for liking Hugo Boss.

>> No.24444402
File: 10 KB, 211x300, Warforged at ready.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444402

I don't have a bladder! Everyone stay away from me, I don't want to rust!

>> No.24444428

>>24444366
Nope, although that's the only normal thing about the fandom, its not the entire thing. honestly half of you would be jacking it to animal porn right if it wasn't for furries.

>> No.24444431

>>24444211
It is a boy, or a girl? If it's a boy, find out where I can get one of those delightful elvish tracksuits. If it's a girl, rip off the tracksuit and brutally cuddle her into submission.

>> No.24444434

>>24444317
Nope. "Furry" is not strictly sexual. For some it is. For some it's a tribalesque identifying with an animal's nature. For others it's an ages-old storytelling tool, using animals to depict certain personality traits, such as the owl's wisdom or the wolf's ferocity. Some folks just find it an interesting visual style. And there's plenty of other facets.

Saying "all furry is sexual" is as flawed and narrow as saying "all roleplaying is D&D". Yes, some of it is, but far more of it is not.

>> No.24444441

>>24444355
>Nobody's forcing you to associate.
But in other people's minds I am so...

in either case you are a horrible person and should feel bad.

>> No.24444452

>>24444434
I'm being rused, aren't I?

>> No.24444455

>>24444366
that's bestiality you halfwit

>> No.24444461

>>24444441
Stop posting your fetish everywhere and I'll stop hating you.

>> No.24444468

>>24444452
Nope, you're being told something with honesty. Which is probably quite rare to find on the internet these days.

>> No.24444474

>>24444434

That's a lot of bullshit when around 80-90% enjoys the porn and the porn's the most known thing about the fandom.

Saying "all furry is sexual" is closer to saying "all roleplaying involves killing things."
Not quite, but I wouldn't blame you for thinking so.

>> No.24444476

>>24444389
If Naziism was based around admiring/wearing Hugo's clothing, it sure as hell would be.
>>24444455
>Anthropomorphism, or personification, is attribution of human form or other characteristics to anything other than a human being.
You retard.

>> No.24444499

>>24444468
I'm glad you are delusional and truly believe your sexual fetish isn't a sexual fetish. Perhaps one day you will realize that is part of why people hate you so much. You put undue importance on a fetish.

>> No.24444508

Report the thread for furry, of course.

>> No.24444525

>>24444434
this is wrong. Furry has always been based around wanting to fuck cartoon animals.

>> No.24444526

>>24444474
>the porn's the most known thing about the fandom

Much like how /b/ is the most known thing about 4chan, but it actually only a small part of it, compared to the overall number of boards.

Yes, the sexual aspect is rather more... bluntly direct... than other aspects, but it's not really the major aspect or driving force of the fandom.

>> No.24444529
File: 69 KB, 450x552, c0a46bbee94de9ec5c79c5e3e9c691ed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444529

Are scalies ok?

>> No.24444542

>>24444529
no

>> No.24444568

>>24444529
If the group is disapproved of, and the only passably decent subgroup that is desperately trying to show that it isn't the same as the rest is failing terribly, what makes you think that another subgroup that is the origin of dragons fucking cars would be okay?

>> No.24444570
File: 210 KB, 849x2185, 1357972819371.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444570

>>24444529
As okay as furries.
Take that as you may.

>> No.24444575
File: 89 KB, 347x344, welcome.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444575

>>24444529
Not even slightly.

>> No.24444578

>>24444526

AHAHAAHAHAHA yes it fucking is and you're full of shit! I've been there, don't feed me shit and call it chocolate ice cream.

If you honestly insist most of the fucking fandom doesn't revolve around porn or that it's a "small part of it", you're deluded. Let me grab you any furry image board and let's see how vast majority of it's porn.

>> No.24444586

>>24444434
>For some it's a tribalesque identifying with an animal's nature.
>For others it's an ages-old storytelling tool
Shit like this is even worse than the sexual element.

>> No.24444592

>>24444499
>>24444525

So all the people who liked the fun art-style of Looney Toons and wanted to draw characters of their own in the same fashion as Bugs and Daffy, or those who saw Swat Kats as a kid and thought the idea of cat-people was really cool, or folks who saw werewolf movies and wondered what other animals might look like humanoid and bipedal... were all thinking with their crotches?

I think your arguments are flawed and biased, sirs.

>> No.24444604

>>24443308
Makes it worse.

>>24443419
Makes it better, especially if you've heard him read Fifty Shades of Grey.

>> No.24444605
File: 58 KB, 213x273, react 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444605

>>24444568
0/10 honestly try harder, everyone on this website knows thats bullshit.

>> No.24444614

>>24444586
Yeah, it's like a step away from the unfiltered faggotry that is otherkinism.

>> No.24444621

>>24444592

>Ignoring the uncomfortable truth that most people who made anything of that childhood fascination now masturbate to those characters and the vast, vast amounts of porn produced of them.

>> No.24444631

>>24444586
so Native American totemics, Aesop's Fables, and other centuries-old examples of your greentexted stuff are shit?

>> No.24444646
File: 1.03 MB, 380x255, hmmm.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444646

>>24442865
>kill the other plays to death.

>> No.24444654

I truly believe most people are primarily into furry for trolling reasons.

>> No.24444665

>>24444592
>I think your arguments are flawed and biased, sirs.
And it's going to be, forever and ever because party A has it ingrained in them that party B is a blight upon the existence of everything, and party B is making little to no attempt to even fix this representation.

>>24444605
Scalies are not a separate sect from furries; they just prefer a slightly different topping on their fetishes. Not special in the slightest.

>> No.24444669

>>24444631
You forget Egyptian Gods

>> No.24444684

>>24444669
>>24444631
>furries trying to claim religious entities as part of their fetish

You realize this is just making people hate you even more?

>> No.24444697
File: 210 KB, 356x417, 2a1c91facf8c4b7f46e38a06f4cafa86.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444697

>>24444654
I've been a furfag since 2005, no they're not, even on here, for the most part.
>>24444665
I was referring to the fucking cars thing.

>> No.24444712

>>24444697
And yet you're posting things that annoy others for...what reason, outside of to annoy them?

>> No.24444713

>>24444684
I don't care about this argument, but that point had to be made. The egyptian stuff I mean.

He may be wrong and deluded, but some of the stuff he uses to explain himself makes some sense

>> No.24444717

>>24444684
they are claiming religious entities as part of their fetish.
Of course they don't.

>> No.24444722

>>24444631
>>24444669
Do you really expect me to take that association seriously?

>> No.24444726

>But not everyone in our fandom's like that!

Too fucking bad. They're the most glaringly visible part and nobody's doing anything to fix it, so tough shit. Until you sort your fandom's shit out and make it seem even a bit respectable, everyone's free to take potshots at you and who could fucking blame them?

>> No.24444735
File: 114 KB, 1725x648, egyptiangods.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444735

>>24444684
We're just saying the notion of beings with both animal and human traits is literally thousands of years old.

>> No.24444740

>>24444713
It would be if furries were actually interested in these type of half human representations of gods (which aren't really anthromorphic. They aren't humans with cartoon animal features. They're humans with animal heads instead of human heads).

However most furries are not interested in that. How much furry art do you see similar to that style? Almost none. 99.9% of it is Robin Hood cartoon film style disney shit.

>> No.24444742 [DELETED] 
File: 112 KB, 516x700, lizHoodie_web.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444742

>>24444712
I'm posting lizardbeth cos shes kawaii as shit nigga, I geuss you're too much of a faggot to notice that.

>> No.24444743

>>24444726

On a sidenote, you not fixing or even trying to fix your fandom's shit is the same as approving of it. Or at the very least admitting it's ubiquitous with it enough so that you can't really even hope to remove it.

>> No.24444753

>>24444722
Sadly, I think the answer is yes.
I think their brains are addled or something. They cannot realize that bugs bunny isn't furry.

>> No.24444766

>>24444735
Those don't look anything like anthros. They have animal heads. They aren't grossly exaggerated cartoon charactitures of animals standing on two legs.

>> No.24444774

>>24444742
So to troll? Guess I was right.

>> No.24444777

>>24444753

They're using animal logic, you see. Anything you squirt your bodily fluids on belongs to you.

>> No.24444779
File: 1.63 MB, 640x360, Cherno Alpha Reactor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444779

>>24444211
I grab my vodka
Put on my track suit and flat cap
Cheeki breeki all the way to a public park
Slav squat

>> No.24444790

>>24444735

I'm >>24444669 here, just saying that there is no "we" and, if there is, I'm not part of it. Acknoledging some truth in your claims is how far I will go

>> No.24444818

>>24444790

>I'm not part of it

Yes you are. Don't pretend you're being a good nazi and those other Hitler-worshipping nazis are totally a different group and you can't be blamed for the camps.

GODWIN'S LAW HOOOOOOOOOOO!

>> No.24444823

Is it safe to declare exterminatus on this?

>> No.24444830

So what if furry is all about wanting to fuck man-animals? Why is that a shit-tier fetish? You're all hating on furry for being sexual; do you just hate anything that has sex it it?

>> No.24444846

>>24444823
go for it this thread is awful anyways, its like /b/ in 2007

>> No.24444854
File: 66 KB, 520x363, 1366849247284.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444854

>>24444830
Because no other fetish acts like furries do.

>>24444846
>disliking furries is a /b/ thing

>> No.24444859

>>24444818
You might be misjudging something here, I'm >>24444669 and >>24444713

If you can only reason in terms of "you're not with me then you're with them", that's regrettable

>> No.24444860

>>24444830
Nope. Fans of BDSM don't write up shit like >>24444735 to justify their shit.

>> No.24444863
File: 8 KB, 175x190, You fuckers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444863

I don't particularly mind diaper fetishist or furries as long as they keep it to themselves and not try to "convert" me.

But god damn this comic

All it is is guys shitting themselves and being proud of it. No sexual stuff, just pants shitting.Then they rub there shit stained thighs over one of my favorite hobbies.

It just.... argghhhh

It should suprise no one that when this comic was first found by /b/ a /b/tard came forward as the author and posted the concept sketches. There's screen capped proof of it on encyclopedia dramatica, search under "Incontinent student body". [/spoiler[

>> No.24444867

Alright, someone push the damn button. Exterminatus has been called for.

>> No.24444871

>>24444846
Better than /b/ today.

>> No.24444876

>>24444830
Don't try to bring logic into this. Both camps are fucking retarded in their own way; one thinks the other is filled with nazis, and the other thinks the first is nothing but perverts who wank to dolls.

And that's it. Each party refuses to see variation in the other side. Suggesting such will make either call you out for either being THE ENEMY or a supporter of such.
No one gets to be Switzerland in an internet argument

>> No.24444877

>>24444726
>>24444743
Says the person with the fandom best known for being populated by obese sweaty unwashed middle-aged hairy men who go into mindless fury over rulesets and can't come within ten feet of an attractive female without losing their shit and trying to either molest her or flee in confused terror.

You have your stereotypes, we have ours. We both individually claim the stereotypes are not true and collectively are seemingly unable to separate ourselves from them, largely due to outsiders who are convinced those stereotypes are accurate representations of our community.

You and I... are not so un-alike after all...

...Brother.

>> No.24444891
File: 1.41 MB, 190x167, 1341365980181.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444891

>mfw this thread

>> No.24444896

>>24444877
Your fandom is based around cartoon animal fuckin'.
Mine is based around wargames.

>> No.24444903

Truly a respectable community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdqWN_WQqzE

If you can get 2 minutes in without getting cancer, you are a better man than I.

>> No.24444909
File: 307 KB, 800x1000, Deconstruction.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444909

>>24444877
I saw where you deleted your previous post.

>> No.24444930

>>24444830
It's childish, perverse, in-your-face, and self-righteous. It's a uniquely toxic combination.

>> No.24444936

>>24444877

It's cute. You're acting like you know what you're doing and getting all bent out of shape and trying to seem rational. And yet you can't really do anything about your shitty fandom's shitty majority.

>> No.24444941

>>24444909
Spotted some typos. deleted and reposted the fixed version.

>> No.24444957

>>24444877

A lot of talk. A really fucking little counterpoints to the fact that majority of your fandom is made up of deviants and people dislike you for a good reason.

>> No.24444979
File: 28 KB, 378x336, rpg-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24444979

>>24444936
and neither can you.

>> No.24444989

>>24444877
But we acknowledge that the gamer stereotype has more than a kernel of truth in it. And we don't pretend that our bad habits are some kind of totemic spiritual expression, or identity politics. And we don't flood the internet with fetish porn of RPG stuff as much.

>> No.24445001

>>24444903
>dragon
>covered in fur

>> No.24445002

>>24444979
My fandom doesn't force itself on every aspect of the world. I don't see MTG fans derailing dozens of threads on /b/ because the game contained magical attributes.

>> No.24445005

>>24444979

Rpgs have been getting progressively more mainstream over the years. There's celebrities up in this shit. I haven't seen one furry celebrity.

Also, your eloquent points seem to have been reduced to WELL FUCK YOU TOO

>> No.24445012

>>24444903
1:48 seconds. My brain caved in.

>> No.24445014

>>24444854
Its more along the line people are still making it out to be a big deal, on both sides.
you like the art, cool.
you like the porn, cool
you like the suit crap, cool
you don't like the fandom, cool
no one honestly cares

>> No.24445036

>>24445014
It's a big deal when it ruins my day.

>Ignore it
You cannot ignore a thread derail and deletion caused by furry porn dumps. My ignoring it will not will the thread back ontopic or into existance.

>> No.24445045

>>24445012

Ha! I lasted three! I am the stronger man.

>> No.24445053

>>24444989
I never said that all furries claim totemics or storytelling or whatever. Some actually do say "I wanna see Rouge the Bat's tits" and that's as far as they go. But far more have a reason beyond boners for why they count themselves among the anthro-animal community.

Likewise, there's some folks who don't give a shit about RPG beyond "heh, I wanna pretend to fuck elf bitches" and admit it, while there are many others who have deeper reasons for enjoying roleplaying games.

>> No.24445064
File: 132 KB, 1280x720, fHlcp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445064

>>24445001
Furred dragons can be done correctly.

>> No.24445065 [DELETED] 
File: 183 KB, 900x1032, flutterflustered.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445065

>>24444930
>childish, in-your-face, self-righteous
>uniquely toxic combination

>> No.24445068

>>24443963
>graphic photographic evidence

pics or it didn't happen.

>> No.24445071

>>24445002
You're right, they don't. That's what the 40K fans job is.

>> No.24445079

>>24445036
you day was ruined by some guy posting furry porn on a thread on 4chan? You're fucking sad. get out the house once and a while.

>> No.24445091

>>24445071
I see around 10-15 furry derails on /v/ a day and can name around 10 games you CANNOT discuss because it is guranteed to be a furry derail.

I haven't seen a 40k derail in a year or so.

>> No.24445099

>>24445064
Was that supposed to be an example of good use of fur on a dragon?

>> No.24445103

>>24445079
>I come here to troll and not actually discuss things I like

>> No.24445104 [SPOILER] 
File: 371 KB, 934x1464, 1364989883560.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445104

There is only one thing that can possibly stop this.


Monster girls

>> No.24445107

>>24445065
Yes, MLP is a fine example of the furry fandom.

>> No.24445113

>>24445099
Yes. I enjoy it's design.

>> No.24445118

>>24445107
I find furries far worse than the bronies. But I understand hating bronies is the new invogue thing.

>> No.24445122

>>24444259
Not really hiding it, actually. As for the facial structure, I have yet to have someone explain me what's wrong with it, but yes, the anatomy is bad, and even then it took me very long to correct it slightly. But I assure you that the shading and stuff isn't supposed to hide it, it's just supposed to look cool.

>> No.24445126

>>24445053

>Some actually do say "I wanna see Rouge the Bat's tits"

And the whole fucking fandom is but all too happy to provide.

>> No.24445131

>>24445104
I was wondering about that, actually

How do those factor in all of this?

>> No.24445140

>>24445118
I think the one is a subset of the other.

>> No.24445151

>>24445131

Varying levels of furry, depending on the monstergirl. Usually fine. In the example pic fine.

>> No.24445152

>>24445140
Notice how the worst fanbases of their respected media can be traced to furries?

For cartoons it's MLP.

Video games? Sonic.

>> No.24445155

>>24445131
They're furry-lite, like catgirls.

>> No.24445157
File: 80 KB, 600x573, thread is unclean.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445157

>This thread
Fuel up the flamers

>> No.24445159

>>24445107
To be fair, it started on /b/ - it never really had much hope for crawling out of that pit of a beginning.

>>24445104
So, what's the difference between a succubus and an anthro fox-woman, or a centaur and an anthro mare, or a naga and an anthro reptile?

All monstergirls are, it seems, are a slightly-more-/tg/-acceptable form of furry.

>> No.24445168

>>24445131
They aren't furry but it's popular these days for furries to claim monstergirls somehow belong to their fetish. By doing this you create more people defending them under the idea they're defending their own fetish.

There really isn't any similarities.

>> No.24445177

>>24445159

Monstergirls don't have the attached fandom associated with them.

>> No.24445181
File: 47 KB, 240x493, my life is over.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445181

>>24445045

>> No.24445184

>>24445159
One is anthro and the other isn't?

That is sort of the defining trait of the fetish.

>> No.24445188
File: 246 KB, 905x1280, 1361037075544.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445188

>>24445159
hang on I have a chart somewhere

>> No.24445195

>>24445107
They're not really the same. They're very similar, but they're not the same thing. Furries are anthro, while anthro is received very poorly by ponyfags. Although that might just be because they hate furries.

>> No.24445200

>>24445126
And that is a problem because...
We keep coming back to "it's a fetish" but who among us doesn't have one?

>> No.24445204

>>24445195

They just hate admitting they're part of it.

>> No.24445207
File: 495 KB, 500x375, 1366740212909.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445207

>>24445195
>MLP isn't furry!
>But monstergirls are, guys!

>> No.24445208

>>24445122
features in the face are too soft I guess?

>> No.24445221
File: 60 KB, 300x200, faec.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445221

>>24445122
Yeah, while we're at it, what's wrong with the facial structure?

>> No.24445226

>>24445200
I have a fetish. You don't know what it is because I don't talk about it constantly or shove it in others faces.

I wish the same could be said of furries.

>> No.24445228

If you can't tell the difference between monstergirls and furshit, you're probably a furry.

>> No.24445229

>>24445152
...and for /tg/ it's monstergirls. Damn. You've found a unifying element of awfulness.

>> No.24445234
File: 101 KB, 720x560, furrychart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445234

>>24445131
>>24445159
>>24445104
>>24445188
here it is

>> No.24445238

>>24445208
Too soft for what? I've seen chicks with a very similar face in real life.

>> No.24445242

>>24445152

>worst video game fanbase
>not Team Fortress 2 or Portal

If we're going to talk about "X group shoving their shit down everyone's throats," you can't ignore either of these two. Fanbases for series like Sonic largely keep to the internet; you only notice because being on the internet all day is the only thing you have going for in your life right now. Same thing with furries: you will likely NEVER see someone in a costume offline outside of a theme park, and even then those people are probably not furries to begin with (knowing from experience; coworker got assigned his character costumes, he had no say in the mater).

Things like MLP or TF2/Portal pervade real-life culture. You can't walk a block without someone with a "LOL LE CAEK xD" shirt.

>> No.24445249

>>24445200

When your fetish is also your fandom, your fandom starts to look like a really fucking questionable thing.

>> No.24445250

comit sudoku

>> No.24445254

>>24445229
But monstergirls haven't anything to do with furries?

>> No.24445255

>>24445195
I never got the whole bronies hating furries thing, they do realize they like something even less socially accepted right and even more neckbearded.

Anyways can we get back on topic, I think it was furries at DnD met ups or something.

>> No.24445256

>>24445208
Her face and tush seem disproportionally fat.

>> No.24445260

>>24445234
1 is not furry but it's still a sexualization of animal features, therefore zoophilia.

>> No.24445264

>>24445226
Exactly!

>> No.24445268

>>24445238
Dunno, I didn't have a problem with it. Looking at her now though it doesn't looks like the face of someone who fights. Too much baby fat maybe?

>> No.24445276

>>24445256
Yeah but that's not facial structure.

>> No.24445278

>>24445242
Funny thing. TF2 is VERY popular with furries.

>> No.24445284

>>24445242
>Only keep to the internet
Obviously you have not been to a college campus in a while. There's a guy who wears a Sonic hoodie every. fucking. day.
I'm near positive he doesn't even wash it.

>> No.24445290

>>24445255
>can we get back on topic
Furries shitting themselves? No, no we can't.

>> No.24445299

>>24445242

And this is where the traditional games/furry -comparison falls flat on its ass. Traditional games are a real life thing. This "community" you claim to have? It's an internet fetish circle that has no real impact on people in real life.

>> No.24445306

>>24445276
fat is a part of facial structure.

>> No.24445308

>>24445260
It is not sexualization of animal features, it is exoticization of human form.

>> No.24445309

>>24445260
Uuuuh...i can't say I agree with this

>> No.24445326
File: 156 KB, 1440x810, 1365358525062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445326

>>24445254

>> No.24445327
File: 268 KB, 962x781, Sentence.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445327

>>24443626
Atmospheric reentry you say?

>> No.24445330

>>24445268
Yeah, I guess that goes with the whole unrealistic proportions thing. Unrealistic doesn't bother me, as the author, but inconsistency does and her hips actually are inconsistent, like they're seen from two angles simultaneously, and I think there are similar perspective problems with the legs and upper torso.

>> No.24445338

>>24445299
Aside from the fursuiters, conventions, etc.

You do know the furry fetish started back before the internet was a thing, yes? At scifi cons. It's roots are in scifi culture.

>> No.24445340

>>24445254
-anthropomorphic with animal traits
-usually cutesy animation-style
-heavily sexualized

Looks pretty similar to me, man.

>> No.24445342

>>24445131
Fans of monstergirls will defend it to the death for being not-furry.

Majority is indeed, not furry. But some of it skirts the line so hard sparks are igniting the nearby tumbleweed.

>BUT IT'S MONSTER GIRLS, NOT FURRY.
And so people start foaming at the mouth instead of just shutting up about porn.

It's fucking porn.

Literally that should be the end of the line, full stop. "Holy shit guys, we're arguing about what kind of porn people prefer like it stains our day to day lives. Maybe we should take a few steps back and re-examine our priorities."

Furries, the group, are generally scum bags who shove their porn and fetishes in the faces of others. But almost no thread on /tg/ can pass without a reference to someone's Magical Realm of <Insert Fetish>. The only difference is that furries have entire Cons dedicated to their magical realm.

>>24445254
They share some features with animals. Think of it chemically; just because something has oxygen molecules doesn't make it a gas. The link is there, it's just not prominent.

>> No.24445343
File: 171 KB, 418x499, 1364148934188.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445343

>>24442803
this fucking comic

>> No.24445345

>>24445306
if it's not inconsistent it's not wrong, it's just odd.

>> No.24445348

>>24445113
You have shit taste.

>> No.24445359
File: 32 KB, 577x397, 1330231265831.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445359

>>24445338

Please don't tell me sci-fi started this. It hurts and I refuse to believe it.

>> No.24445361
File: 81 KB, 969x1600, SlimeGirl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445361

>>24445340
What animal traits does she have?

>> No.24445362

>>24445309
>>24445308
Well you ought to, because they are very much recognizable as animal features and carry a specific meaning.

>> No.24445367

>>24445338

And now it's firmly rooted in the interned and those things are a fortunately rare thing.

>> No.24445371

>>24445131
Monster girls tend to look more human than critter honestly, and are typically a bit more mythological/fantasy related. Take succubi and devil girls for example.

Furry art tends to look more like the stuff from Disney's Robin Hood, Looney Toons, Swat Kats, and other such shows. It usually tries to emphasize the animalistic features on bi-pedal human-style bodies and translates it poorly most of the time.

This is the difference. It is why a girl with ears and a tail is more acceptable than a cat made to look like it walks on two feet naturally.

>> No.24445378

>>24445260
Its more like a human with cat like qualities (ears and tail) while furries are animals with human like quilites(upright posture + thumbs[sometimes]) While still maintaining heavy animal traits(fur snout paws nose ect...)

>> No.24445380

>>24445338
I get the feeling most of the folks criticizing "furry" in this thread have little/no concept of the idea that stuff found on the internet could exist before the internet did.

All the internet did was help it spread and get more popular by helping folks connect and communicate.

>> No.24445382

>>24445348
That's a shame.

>> No.24445383

>>24445361

Fucking oversexualized amoebas.

>> No.24445388

>>24445342
Some do. But furry does not encompass anything with animals. I really can't think of any monster girls off the top of my head that are anthromorphized. They may be a cenatur, but cenaturs aren't furry at all.

Furry does not equal animals.

>> No.24445407

>>24445256
The tush is because of the diaper.

>> No.24445422

>>24445382
What that you have shit taste in art?

>> No.24445423
File: 47 KB, 642x663, so lonely.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445423

>>24445348
okay.

>> No.24445429
File: 19 KB, 288x210, 1101_jesd1ii575.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445429

>>24445359
yeah
>the concept of furry originated at a science fiction convention in 1980,[3] when a character drawing from Steve Gallacci’s Albedo Anthropomorphics started a discussion of anthropomorphic characters in science fiction novels
this shit came from nerd culture what do you expect?

>> No.24445434

>>24445380

Sadly. Before internet, we didn't have to deal with this shit and people generally got their shit together and went back to being normals instead of fucking around in the internet and pretending to be a fox.

>> No.24445440

>>24445362
But if I stumbled upon that, I'd focus on the human part. Ears and a tail I can suffer because they're not overly intrusive on the whole

>> No.24445443

>>24445407
No, it's because of the waist. Her legs also look impossibly huge.

>> No.24445445

>>24445422
That's a screenshot from a video game.

>> No.24445448

>>24445429
Todo list: Kill Steve Gallaci.

>> No.24445459

>>24445388
>Furry does not equal animals.
No shit. Shame only a few people make this goddamn epiphany.

>> No.24445474

>>24445445
What does that have to do with anything?

>> No.24445477

>>24445260
No, it's just a Kawai Anime girl with cat ears and a tail.
She has human skin as opposed to fur, ergo, not furry.

>> No.24445479
File: 85 KB, 600x800, okay then.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445479

>>24445422
>>24445445

OH SHIT. I LAUGHED.

>> No.24445480
File: 537 KB, 646x759, mistakes into miracles.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445480

>>24445242
>team fortress 2/portal fanbases
>worse than sonic fandom
Do you even internet?

>> No.24445496

>>24445443
In length, that's not a problem, it's the width, that conflicts with the thinness of the waist. It could have looked consistent, but there's a perspective error, and as a result, it doesn't work together, realism of the anatomy or not.

Perspective is the problem.

>> No.24445500
File: 1.89 MB, 400x300, Dealwithit.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445500

Everyone in this thread needs to pic related and accept that neither furries nor furry hate will go away and your bitching will not change everything even on a fucking micro-level.

>> No.24445503

>>24445480
...I don't even have words for this.

>> No.24445513

>>24445361
Non-human traits, then. She's a gooey fetish object instead of a furry fetish object.

>> No.24445520

>>24445445
>implying video games aren't art

>> No.24445526

>>24445513
Furry does not encompass anything non-human. It never has.

>> No.24445529
File: 47 KB, 419x287, shut the fuck up.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445529

>>24445429

>> No.24445560

>>24445496
No, the problem is that the anatomy is wonk. the fat distribution on that woman is not possible.

>> No.24445562

>>24445529
Truth hurts bitch.
sorry but a sad fandom can only come from a said culture. take it bitch

>> No.24445564

>>24445480
...What am I looking at here?

>>24445500
This IS us dealing with it.

>> No.24445568
File: 123 KB, 675x900, 1365107877929.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445568

>> No.24445569

>>24445560
Yeah. TM can't draw asses. This is fact.

>> No.24445575
File: 367 KB, 500x600, fuck-this-Im-so-done-mary-poppins.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445575

>>24445480
I dont even

>> No.24445580
File: 133 KB, 800x611, 1365450164725.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445580

>> No.24445584

>>24445526
Hair-splitting. All the same problems apply.

>> No.24445589
File: 206 KB, 774x504, 1365663343274.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445589

>> No.24445591

I used to stay up till the dead of night in middle school and I'd go on the family computer and read M/M stories on yiffstar

>> No.24445592

>>24445560
That's a choice. Well, to some degree at least.
What isn't a choice is the perspective errors that result in a wildly asymmetrical figure.

>> No.24445596
File: 133 KB, 476x651, 1365729042078.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445596

>> No.24445598

>>24445342

People defend monstergirls as being not-furry because they don't identify themselves as the monstergirl, they just like harpies and naga and stuff. More to the point, they don't want the furry community to try and co-opt their fetish because that will ruin the entire thing and you won't be able to get a boner without being angry and just ugh.

>> No.24445600

>>24445569
realistic asses. But that's mostly because realistic asses are unsexy.

>> No.24445606
File: 389 KB, 498x700, Argonian Maid.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445606

The final test

>> No.24445607
File: 107 KB, 824x1000, 1318089435900.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445607

I just noticed that nobody has answered OP's question.

>> No.24445608
File: 1.11 MB, 360x240, 1365731486542.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445608

>> No.24445612

>>24445480
I maintain that this is some kind of joke. I have to.

>> No.24445613

>>24445600
And so are his asses. But they still aren't realistic.

>> No.24445616
File: 6 KB, 184x184, 1322747463507.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445616

>>24445562

>> No.24445617
File: 71 KB, 576x432, 1365732278690.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445617

Why cant we just get along and enjoy

>> No.24445627

>>24444570
I always find artwork like this hilarious, because it's really just as autistic as OP's image.

>> No.24445636

>>24445600
Sounds like you've never seen yoga pants on a black woman.
Sir Mix-a-lot was preaching truth in the eighties.

>> No.24445638

>>24445598
So it's like the French watching their borders because holy shit if those Germans get in here they'll ruin everything with their beer and their sauerkraut and just ugh

>> No.24445644
File: 302 KB, 421x571, 1317324078296.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445644

>>24445001
I bet you are afraid of furry snow serpents as well?

>> No.24445650

>>24445606
Those books are comedy gold.

>> No.24445651

>>24443888
They can't be that much in the minority, the only furfag I have met IRL was a miserable pile of fetishes.

>> No.24445652

>>24445569
Actually I can draw anatomically realistic ones, or at least I could. I have, several times, but since it's uninteresting, I stopped trying. Now I just try to make them properly tridimensional.

>> No.24445655
File: 543 KB, 708x850, 1365736069603.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445655

>> No.24445656

>>24445644
that looks like a monkey tail with a face stuck on it.

>> No.24445664

>>24445627
I don't know, it probably took only a fraction of the time to make.

>> No.24445670
File: 160 KB, 795x831, 1366342108675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445670

>> No.24445682

>>24445644
Not afraid, just unimpressed and confused.

>> No.24445685

>>24445613
Uh, wrong, they are, and I know it because I draw them.
If I find them hot, they're hot.
>>24445636
I have, and there's a big problem: when you try to actually draw them, you realize how thick the waist is and how intolerable that is.

>> No.24445686
File: 441 KB, 1146x1019, 1366342382307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445686

>> No.24445688

>>24445500

The amount of swag in this picture has soothed my aching soul.

>> No.24445693

>>24445664
Both are pretty shitty, quality-wise.

>> No.24445707

>>24445638

Sort of, yeah. Because furries, like the Germans, have a history of fucking everything up for everybody. Stop being a shitty fandom and people will stop trying to exclude you.

>> No.24445708
File: 65 KB, 263x367, 1362908347150.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445708

>>24445617
Because we carry too much frustrations inside and we rather unload it on 4chan than people that actually affect us?

>> No.24445728

>>24445685
>If I find them hot, they're hot.
Spoken like a furry

Also, what's intolerable about a realistic waist/ass ratio?

>> No.24445733

>>24445617
>Not "Why c'tan we all get along?"
Shit tier post.

>> No.24445743
File: 1.54 MB, 1600x1143, 1357588209928.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445743

>>24445693
>>24445627
>>24445693
how about

>> No.24445753
File: 482 KB, 1600x1200, 131604d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445753

>that feel when nobody else shares your fetish

>> No.24445760

>>24445707
>Germans, have a history of fucking everything up for everybody
What did the Germans fuck up, pre-World War(s)?
>>24445728
>Spoken like a furry
Actually that just sounds like anybody with a fetish.
If we were talking about armpits that phrase would raise some eyebrows, but not cause people to fling insults.

>> No.24445764

>>24445728
It's waaaay too far away from the ones I draw. It's like you can't even wrap half your hands around the waist.

>> No.24445780

>>24445764
I mean your hands around half the waist

>> No.24445783
File: 487 KB, 900x610, 1357972418457.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445783

>>24445627
>Gettin' mad at FD
but why

>> No.24445789

>>24445728
Its fucking over done, face it you've seen one guy cum on some girls face you've seen em all.
>>24445760
you don't know how long the germans were in internal war with one another.

>> No.24445796

>>24445733

AH!

I just got the name!

>> No.24445822

>>24445760

Fetishes are weird. There's actually a statistically-significant portion of the populace who find such strange things like popping balloons and close-up videos of women depressing automobile accelerator pedals sexually arousing.

>> No.24445823

>>24445760
What, the World Wars aren't enough?

>> No.24445835

>>24445764
So. . . Drawing realistic proportions is intolerable because you don't draw realistic proportions?

>> No.24445840

>>24445823
Apparently the Germans just have a tendency to cause trouble, with or without involving the rest of the planet.

>> No.24445851

>>24445840

Germany is like that punk who trips people walking by every now and then, and occasionally gets slapped up and pretends to be sorry for a few years before doing it again.

>> No.24445855

>>24445760

I'm sorry, were the World Wars not enough? Okay, Franco-Prussian War of 1870, Thirty Years War starting in 1618.

Oh, also. Armpit fetishists do not as a general rule try to push their fetish as a lifestyle choice, because that implies they have a choice as to what turns them on. And if furries were like "Well, this is what I get off to, not much I can do about it" there would be almost no hostility against them.

But no, they turn it into a goddamned circus and talk about how they have a "lifestyle" and how their "lifestyle" is natural and should be accepted by everybody.

>> No.24445866

>>24445835
It's tolerable if you're not going for "sexy".

>> No.24445933

>>24445866
But that's wrong.
Hell, the proportions on the woman in the pic are a turn off.

>> No.24445938
File: 29 KB, 512x512, troll%20line.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24445938

and to round out the thread

>> No.24445942

>>24445933
>>24445933
basically this.

>> No.24446008

>>24445855
Y'know what?

ALL the shit about furrydom being a fetish and their retaliation and defensiveness about it DID NOT EXIST until Something Awful, years ago, brought the fandom into the spotlight by highlighting the worst and weirdest examples of people in it and treating those folks as typical and average members of the community.

And since the /b/tards are latched onto the Goons like a horde of meme-sucking deerticks, they adopted the SA mindset towards furries and spread it like wildfire until everyone thinks it as gospel truth now.

Prior to Something Awful grabbing the metaphorical crackhead off the furry building's front stoop and shouting that all the tenants were druggies, the fandom was a quietly obscure corner of the internet and perfectly happy remaining that way.

>> No.24446031

>>24445866
>It's tolerable if you're not going for "sexy".
So I take it you don't like real women nor find them sexually appealing/arousing/attractive in anyway, shape or form.

Good to know you will never reproduce then.

>> No.24446034
File: 259 KB, 607x800, 1330461661193.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24446034

>>24445753
>nobody else even cares enough to mock your fetish

she will always be my white queen

>> No.24446040

>>24446008
Similarly, 4chan was a relatively unknown imageboard for years. Nobody talked about it, nobody bragged. Then the media caught wind of a few bad seeds, and now if you mention you visit 4chan, many folks think you're a racist sexist pedophile terrorist.

>> No.24446068

>>24446008
I am not convinced that's true. I could be convinced, in theory, but not just because you say it's true.

>> No.24446070
File: 338 KB, 605x360, Kobold Samurai.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24446070

>>24445342
>The only difference is that furries have entire Cons dedicated to their magical realm.
Think part of the problem might be those people that see any anthropomorphic animal as sexually related regardless of context.
It'd be nice if people could see them in the stupid suits at a con and not immediately assume they use it as a giant hairy sex toy.
Then again, the chances of that are next to nil when the group attracts mouth breathers in droves who can't figure out how to handle having a fetish in public.

>> No.24446088

>>24446008

And then furries got assmad about it for insulting their fetish rather than letting it roll off them. The response generated righteousness amongst the Goons and later /b/. When you have people in your fetish community who are fucking weird, and every fetish communit has some people, expect them to get called out on it. Furries had the choice to laugh it off but they responded with crying and stamping their feet and basically vindicating the rest of the internet.

So no, I have absolutely no sympathy for furries on that basis. Try again.

>> No.24446117

>>24446040
Except for terrorism, which requires effort, those are not unreasonable things to assume about 4chan users.

>> No.24446133

>>24446008
>be me
>get horny
>go to hentai site because live action porn feels fake and disappointing as fuck
>furries
>furries everywhere
>try to filter furries
>doesn't work
>half of pics on page are overweight yet well drawn furries coyly rubbing their dicks on my screen
>repeat ad nauseum

>> No.24446143

>>24446117

Depending on your perspective, terrorism has most certainly been committed by 4chan.

That Hal Turner incident, for example.

>> No.24446164
File: 52 KB, 606x407, 509085621.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24446164

>>24446034
Um... uh she has a um... boomerang for a head. You're a boomerang fucker? Shit this is hard.

>> No.24446197

>>24446088
This. I feel the same way about BDSM people who get defensive about their fetishes.

>> No.24446213

>>24446164
the worst part about it, to me, would have got to be the exposed muscles. I mean oh god that would be disgusting. Imagine falling down in loose dirt, and then getting a whole bunch of it stuck to all that exposed flesh.
Eugh.

>> No.24446218

>>24446088
>still calling furry a "fetish"

I can't say one damn word to you until you break that mindset.

It's like trying to tell a KKK member about successful black people - no matter what, he'll still call the guy in the Oval Office "President Nigger".

>> No.24446230

>>24446143
True. But I assume (wrongly?) that most channers never actually do anything like that.

>> No.24446241

>>24445933
only for people who have no taste

>> No.24446242

>>24446164
Porcelain pounder
Bone boner
He beats the Meat
Addicted to Nornography
She'll make him cumpleat

>> No.24446259

>>24446031
actually I can, but it requires specific artifices that aren't fashionable anymore, and even then, it's not sufficient for making me want to fuck them.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action