Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.23143357 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

So. Gamefinder? Gamefinder.

>Are you interested in playing?
>Are you interested in GMing?
>What sort of systems do you know, and/or would like to play/run?
>What timezone are you located in, and when are you available, or when do you plan on running?
>Where can we contact you?
>Anything else that you'd like to share about yourself, your character(s), or your game(s)?

Let's try and get some games going, /tg/!

>> No.23143455

Yes.
No.
Star Wars Saga, DH, Only War, Black Crusade, Mutants and Masterminds, Exodus, Atomic Highway
>What timezone are you located in, and when are you available, or when do you plan on running?
-6 GMT, From about Noon to midnight, every day
E-mail in the E-mail field, I don't use skype, and I prefer IRC.
>Anything else that you'd like to share about yourself, your character(s), or your game(s)?

>> No.23143608

>am I interested in playing?
yes
>am I interested in gming?
probably not enough gm experience, only a handful of sessions for a short 3.5 campaign
>what sort of systems do you know/would like to play?
probably dnd (own 3.5 books), but I would be interested in other fantasy settings or historical settings
>what timezone are you in, when are you available?
PST, prefer an evening game although my schedule is flexible
>where can we contact you?
my email is in the email field
>anything else that you'd like to share about yourself?
I'm a bit more drawn to roleplay/plot/storytelling than I am to combat. I play wargames for when I just want to fight.

>> No.23143684

Yes.

No. I've got two games going right now and a waiting list for those.

Pathfinder, any version of D&D that isn't OD&D or 1E AD&D, and Dark Heresy.

EST, 12 PM-1AM on Mondays and Wednesdays, 12 PM-5PM on Fridays, 4 PM to 1 AM on Tuesdays and I'm free all day on the weekends.

Email: [email protected]

I like roleplaying heavy campaigns. On the Icewind Dale to Planescape scale, I'm on about a Baldur's Gate II. Some combat, lots of story and character interactions.

>> No.23143795

Aye!
Nay!
I know 4e. Would like to try anything else. Even FATAL..
CET and around 19:00-2:00
[email protected]
Never played via online yet, seems nice.
I learn quick.
I don't own a webcam.

>> No.23143927

Yes, but pretty busy schedule-wise.
Yes.
Adeptus Evangelion is what I'm looking for more players for. Also know Pathfinder, 3.5, 4e, Magical Burst, WH40K RPG's, willing to learn more.
PST, game is likely to be ran more around GMT +0 time though, so here's your chance, Europeans!
gedact12 on Skype.
YOU MAKE THE CHILD
YOU HAVE THE MENTAL ISSUES
YOU DRIVE THE ROBOT
YOU FIGHT THE ANGELS
YOU GO CRAZY
YOU TURN INTO TANG
MAYBE SAVE THE WORLD
IF YOU DONT FUCK IT ALL UP
WHICH YOU PROBABLY WILL

>> No.23144026

>>23143927

>Wants to GM AdEva

How YOU doin'? Which is to say I am intrigued and would like to know more.

Also, gentlemen, I propose we start an open-edit Google Docs spreadsheet, listing players and games and contact info and whatnot. If it works well enough, we could even get it stickied! It always struck me as strange that /tg/ didn't have a game list stuck on page one.

>> No.23144098

>>23144026
It already exists, unfortunately I've never managed to get a game, nor any players, from it, though.

Add me on Skype if you'd like to know more. Contact info for a reason!

>> No.23144131

>>23144026
You mean... this one?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheeccc?key=0AkhKgpGyLtr1dEhjeGx4Y2lOpwaGFCeE85Q2F3X2c#gid=0

>> No.23144196

>>23144131
Ironic. Because most people don't know about it, it doesn't get used much. Because it's not used much, it's not worth stickying. But if it WAS stickied, it would become useful. Seems like a sheet like that should be a basic function of /tg/, no?

>> No.23144247

But of course.
Not really, as I am already GMing a game.
Hackmaster and Savage Worlds are my favorites, but I'm up for just about any other system too.
-6 UTC, I am available any day, after 17:00, except Thursday.
I particularly enjoy having fun with a group of like-minded fellows.

>> No.23144283

Yes
No
Know: Drakar och Demoner (Chronopia, DoD6, Trudvang) Eon, Saga
Interested in any system, I've dabbled in some DnD D20 mods so I know the basics.
GMT+1
Avalible weekdays after ~5 PM, weekends whenever.
email
English is my second language, while I speak and write english daily, often more than swedish, it's still not the language I grew up with and spoke for most of my life, shouldn't be a major issue, though.

>> No.23144328

>>23144247
Gpoop you don't need any more games, stop being silly.

>> No.23144378

>>23144328
I have ONE game. You are in FOUR yourself, Jojo. Fornicate thyself.

>> No.23144978

>>23144378

>> No.23146057

Recruiting for a game we have just lost a player in.
Nope. Our game is up and running with a DM and 3 players.
I am DMing a Forgotten Realms, 2e campaign.
2e Forgotten Realms.
I am in North America eastern time, and we are currently playing Wednesdays at 3pm. But it's negotiable.
Either at [email protected], or hop into the channel #Pelvuria on Suptg's IRC.
The campaign is well planned out, with handouts to smooth text-based play. It's over IRC with a dice bot, and there are a number of docs I'll link to. If you're interested, we're on the IRC channel right now. Feel free to drop by and say hello, and see if you'd be interested in joining us.

>> No.23148244

Bamp

>> No.23148404 [DELETED] 

>GM?
Yes
>System
Would like to run MaidRPG
Skype, imezia.aumarle
Feel free to add me if you're doing voice-RP and got spot for a player for anything, not too fond of text.

>> No.23148421

Yes
No
I know Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2e and Dark Heresy, but I'm willing to learn almost any system
PST timezone, which is GMT -8. I like the play in the evenings but I'm adaptable.
Email in the email field
I have only ever GMed, never played games. I have lots of problems GMing though and I feel like the only way to get better is to see how other, more experienced GMs do things.

>> No.23148450

Again, Reno Nevada. I will still shit brix if this works.

>> No.23148550

>GM?
Yes
>System?
MaidRPG as GM, know a lot others for playing.
>Timezone
GMT+1, can play 4pm - 1 am all days except Wednesday, earlier/later in weekends.
>Contact?
>Anything else?
Feel free to add me to play Maid or if you got space for a player for any system voice-RP. Not too fond of text.

>> No.23148772

Yessir

No. Cut my teeth a bit with my group of friends playing Pathfinder though, so as I got to know the group it might become an option.

I know 3.5 & Pathfinder, AD&D 2e, Traveller, and Shadowrun (though I'm still pretty shaky on some bits there). Willing to learn pretty much anything and would like to play anything Cyberpunky.

PST. Am available Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, noon to midnight.

Email field, broheim

I've never played online before.
I fancy myself a relatively serious roleplayer, but I've only had experience with one group, so I may just be one of the more serious players out of them. Still, I'm not above shenanigans if they're fun and the group gets into them. Male, sometimes crossplay but won't if it makes people uncomfortable.

>> No.23148800

>>23148772
Damn. You seem perfect except no Tuesday.

>> No.23148854 [DELETED] 

>>23148800
A guy that made it a point to talk about crossplay in his introduction is perfect?

>> No.23148876

>>23148800
A guy that made it a point to talk about crossplay in his introduction is perfect?

>> No.23148946

>>23148876
A guy that wants to play those hours seemed perfect because I saw Mon-Thurs, then noticed no Tues. And hey--he said he'd not do it if asked not to so... eh.

>> No.23149175

>Are you interested in playing? No
>Are you interested in GMing? Yes
>What sort of systems do you know, and/or would like to play/run? Twilight 2013
>What timezone are you located in, and when are you available, or when do you plan on running? EST/Sat/8-11
>Where can we contact you? [email protected]
>Anything else that you'd like to share about yourself, your character(s), or your game(s)? realistic mil-sim of PApoc Balkanized US with current tech base - worry more about starvation and water than combat. Logistics Logistics Logistics

>> No.23149215

By the way, does anyone have the Savage Worlds Fantasy Companion?

>> No.23149654

Yes
Vaguely
Pathfinder, Anima, Exalted
Eastern, tuesdays and thursdays all day, anytime after 8 MWF
email in the email field, skype is Sarssol
I am a total newfag. Despite wanting to play, I have never had the opportunity to do so, although I've read a ridiculous amount of game books

>> No.23149755

I can play, I can GM in a pinch, I dont really want to though.
I'm somewhat familiar with 4e from the dming side, but I've never played it, I can play just about anything else though.
I'm EST, so anything that's reasonable for that time zone.
email in email field, I like mumble/skype, roll20, whatever else. Prefer voice but whatever is good.

>> No.23149797

Yes!

Not right now no.

Mutants and Masterminds.

GMT -7, Any day that isn't Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday.

E-mail up there.

I dunno. Just ask me if you have any concerns/questions regarding my characters when I pitch them.

>> No.23149816

Extremely
No, but can if necessary.
>What sort of systems do you know, and/or
would like to play/run?
I know Star Wars, nWoD, DnD (3.5 specifically). Would like to play Pathfinder and something 40k related, but would have to learn both systems.
I'm in MST but I can be flexible.
[email protected]
I like a good mix between RP and combat in game. But that doesn't tell anyone much about me.

>> No.23150187

Yes.

Yes.

All nWoD, Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, Fiasco, Godlike, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, etc.

Anytime after 5 PM EST (GMT-5) to 11 PM EST. Certain days (the ones I'm off work) I can adjust this accordingly.

E-mail in field.

I am looking for a dedicated, long-term group to play with and / or GM for.

>> No.23150251

>>23150187
If you were to GM, which system would you want to use?

>> No.23150368

>>23150251
Whatever the consensus of players wanted. But I'm currently reading through Only War so that's most fresh in my mind.

>> No.23150470

How about Star wars Saga?
I'd like to smuggle junk.
>Into zeltrons...
warehouses, i was going to say warehouses.

>> No.23150501

>>23150470
I'm more familiar with RCR, but I can bone up on Saga if you can find three more interested players.

>> No.23150508

>>23150470
If you wanted to play Firefly, isn't there a Firefly rpg?

>> No.23150540

>>23150508
If you like Cortex. I don't have anything against it, mind, but it's not one of my favorite engines.

>> No.23150614

>>23150501
I'm >>23143455

Consider me interested

>> No.23150616

Yes!

Bad idea.

Never done any non-vidya gaming, but NWN and 40K as well as Salvatore's books got me very interested in DnD 3.5/Pathfinder - anything with a simple dice system works.

GMT -6, flexible for times after 4pm, most weekends.

Email field.

I've an obsession with utility power-gaming. Any kind of atypical bonus that would have a genuine use is gold in my eyes.
I would prefer a relatively light-hearted group, but I'd like to think I'm easy to please.

>> No.23150632

>>23150501
That works. Also, the 5pm (more of 5:20 for me then) to 11 works out well for me, i tend to get off work around then.

>> No.23150975

Are you interested in playing?
Are you interested in GMing?
What sort of systems do you know? GURPS, WHFRP2e
What timezone are you located in, and when are you available? EST/Sat/8-11AM
Where can we contact you? [email protected]
Anything else? A realistic, historical simulation of themata-era Byzantine Empire, with the PCs as agents of Constantinople, fending off Bulgarians and Arabs - Long live the Roman Empire

>> No.23151012

YES
NO
I'm looking for Anniversary Shadowrun, any Star Wars, or any D&D in that order
EST, nightly
This thread. I will lurk until 404.
I need skype Shadowrun man. I need it bad.

>> No.23151777

Remember guys, don't say you're interested in GMing unless you actually want to GM! It's not nice when you say you are, then once they add you on skype you constantly passive-agressive them and lead them on!

>> No.23151827

>>23151777
I hope this isn't the anon who just added me, because I -asked- if you were ready to start brainstorming and you told me -you- were busy. Not my fault.

>> No.23151861

Yes.
I know about GMing the same way I know about quantum mechanics, which is to say I don't.
absolutely nothing, i did like one session of some space-themed game that I forgot the name of. I had my name down for AdEva 4.0, but I don't think that's actually happening any time soon. I don't know. I would like to play AdEva or something, but anything is cool.
GMT -5, generally available most of the day until 4:30ish, then I'm usually around from 7:00 to 10:00 PM (unless something comes up.
email field. i don't really have a skype but I can make one. i've got IRC and all of that other stuff otherwise.
I have just slightly above 0 experience with RPGs.

>> No.23152156

yes.
you guys don't want me to gm.
i know pathfinder, GURPS, 3.5, nWoD. would like to play anything new.
CST. any time. i don't go anywhere.
skype, ask and i'll post
i have the social skills of uncooked spaghetti and i flake a lot.

>> No.23152245

I'm this guy:
>>23143608

Shamelessly plugging if anyone wants to play DnD or something fantasy/historical

>> No.23152355

>>23149654
I'm this guy

>>23152245
If you plan on running something, I would relish any opportunity to play, seeing as I never have.

>> No.23152372

>>23143927
Are you still here?

>> No.23152423

Yes
Once I've had some time to acclimate to the group, I would love to run a game or three.
I can run Pathfinder pretty well and by extension have a passing familiarity with most d20 systems. I'd love to get into a game (read: play) of Only War, Shadowrun, or anything that isn't innately d20 based. Need to expand my horizons, yo.
EST, available any time during the weekend, (Saturday, Sunday) as well as Tuesday. The rest of the week would have to be on a case by case basis.
I'd love to find a long-term group, considering that I've got fuck-all in terms of people who live near me that enjoy a good PnP. Also, I like roleplaying. It is my lifesblood.

>> No.23152499

Yes
I have no experience, but if people were willing to sit through a couple of awkward sessions I'm sure I could do fine.
D&D 3.5/4e, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, and a handful of rules light d10 systems, but I'm willing to play/learn anything.
WST, I'm available every night but tuesdays and thursdays. Weekends would be ideal, or anything past 6-ish so I can get comfy.
Email field, I also have skype.
I pretty much just want a group, I don't care what we do, and I can learn any system pretty well in a span of 24 hours. I tend to play bruiser/tanky characters and unfortunately due to not playing in a while my RP skills are a bit rusty.

>> No.23152554

>>23152423
>>23152499
>>23152156
>>23150616
>>23150187
Now you just need a GM.

>> No.23152654

>>23152554

Nah-uh. Too easy. It's never that easy.

>> No.23152675

>>23152654
People left their contact information. Take the reins as GM and organize them into a group or at least put out feelers and see if any of the ones who said they wanted to GM might step up. That is if it's okay with this asshole:
>>23151777

>> No.23152835

>>23152675
Fuck you. Full group right here. Not letting this get away.

>> No.23152856

>>23152835

Aha, too late! I already sent THREE emails. That's more than two. Also I am this guy.

>>23152423

Let us see where the die fall.

>> No.23152929

Yep.

Sorta. I'm experimenting with collaborative storytelling systems, with light GMing from me and/or everyone at once. It's mostly ways to get a story running with minimal work so I can play too.

Fate Core, Dresden Files, Strands of Fate, Monsters and Other Childish Things. Want to play Marvel Heroic Roleplaying. Also would play 2e D&D, if it's Dark Sun. (Hell, any system is negotiable for Dark Sun.)

EST, after 5 PM, and Mondays/Fridays are free.

Email in the field.

I am big on narrative gaming and making character arcs, so be ready for that.

>> No.23152944

Yes

Not at the moment, DMing two games a week IRL

I know DnD 4e to an extent and would enjoy that.
I'd also be very interested in DnD Next or Battletech: A Time of War rpg, even though I'm inexperienced in these.
I am willing to give most every other a system a shot two -- so feel free to contact me about anything that isn't My Little Pony.

I'd prefer the weekends, I'm in CST USA, that's -6 UTC (-5 during daylight savings), I'd be free most of the day -- about 8 in the morning at earliest start and midnight latest finish (both times CST.)

My skype name is Motionfur. Email in field.

If anything situation is particularly fun/cool in our games then I'm totally going to steal it and see how my group reacts to a situation with similar elements when I DM.

I have never played online, but I don't think it'll be a problem for me to adapt to it.

If I tell you I'm going to attend a session, the only thing that would stop me would be something truly major. I am kind of annoyed how this isn't true for everyone.

Also I am a cat.

>> No.23153647

I am the GM

Im running a spy game. It will either use modified d20 spycraft or Dark Heresy. Im leaning towards the latter. The game will incorporate lots of never before encountered features and should play similarly to the game 'mafia'.

IRRELEVANT. The game is play by post, which i recommend over other games as players have more time to consider posts and play there character like an actor, properly.

Respond on here with unbridled enthusiasm and i'll move the idea to the next stage.

>> No.23153705

>>23153647
I like this idea, will there be lots of gadgets? will we have some freedom in who we work for and whatnot? I'm interested, give us some info.

>> No.23153969

>>23143357
>>Are you interested in playing?
Gods, yes

>>Are you interested in GMing?
Not really. I don't have much experience in it.

>>What sort of systems do you know, and/or would like to play/run?
Star Wars Saga(I attempted it once, but never got too far into it) and D&D 3.5 Love it.

>>What timezone are you located in, and when are you available, or when do you plan on running?
EST, I'm in Philadelphia. I'm good to go whenever. I'm always up late and always have my skype open.

>>Where can we contact you?
E-Mail: [email protected]

>>Anything else that you'd like to share about yourself, your character(s), or your game(s)?
Uhh....Not really? I prefer magic users/rogues in D&D, Jedi in Star Wars.

>> No.23153979

>>23153969
Oh, I also want to try Call of Cthulhu.

>> No.23154011

>>23152944
>weekends
I meant to say Friday and weekends.

>> No.23154373

>>23153705
Theres no such thing as a freelance spy... atleast, not for long...

Gadgets will occur -shall we say- seconderally to other game mechanics. No more often than you would encounter an enemy carrying an encrypted laptop, password protected smartphone or a wifi network.

>> No.23154459

>>23153705
I suppose i forgot to add, its set in modern day.

If you want a 40k spy game, just play Dark Heresy. That is what it is.

>> No.23154606

I've been forever GM'ed by my mates (not that I mind) so I really want to play
Not as much, but I could
I know D&D 3.5, though I run it rules-light, Paranoia, and Deathwatch, and I played a tiny bit of D&D 4th ed
I'm EST, and am available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons as well as weekends
[email protected] (It's a joke don't worry). I have skype, and would give you it if you asked, but I prefer not to give it out publivly
I prefer not to be too serious (especially when GMing) though I could business up if that was what was called for

>> No.23154714

>>23150501
I'm in.

captcha: succeeded assonnu

>> No.23154836

Yes please
No thank you
I have VERY light experience with a heavy modified D&D 3.5 so near anything works
I live in PST and I have a very flexible schedule so open to what the group may need
[email protected]
>Anything else that you'd like to share about yourself, your character(s), or your gamer(s)?
I have no idea what I am doing

>> No.23154986

Yes.Gods yes.
No
I'm a noob. I won't lie. nWoD. It was a crazed homebrew campign but I remeber the basics
I'm in US moutain time.I work 6 days a week with changeing days off. I really want to play but my shedcules pretty fucked.
[email protected]
Uhm. I'm still a bit new. I like to get know people in my group friends are nice and all that.

>> No.23154992

>>23152654
I'm no GM, but I can play.

>> No.23157048

Bump for the night

>> No.23157189

Yes please.
No thanks, I'm already running two games in meatspace.
>What sort of systems do you know,
D&D, Pathfinder, Eclipse Phase, Rogue Trader
>and/or would like to play/run?
Anything new. Anything but D&D
>What timezone are you located in, and when are you available.
PST - 8.00, Monday nights, Friday nights, Saturday nights.
hmmm... Probably shouldn't give out my personal info... I don't have a dump email.
I learn quick, I can play as serious or as lighthearted as the game requires, I'm not really into any eroticism in games. It gets awkward.

>> No.23157207 [DELETED] 

Not really
Very much so
I know a lot, but currently needing testers for my Wild West homebrew system. So far reception has been brilliant, so looking to expand.
GMT +10. Will be running whenever people are on.
IRC: darkmyst.org #FRD
My homebrew has been in on/off again development for over a year, and unlike most homebrews isn't bogged down by rules for everything. Also, it's possible to get through most campaigns without firing a shot.

>> No.23157245

>>23152856
I posted earlier in this thread. I'd be willing to try my hand again running a game but I am currently without any ideas and have given no thought to the matter. If you have already moved on with the other guys in this thread thats cool, though I would love to join as a player. The game I ran was about 5 years ago for some friends. I was this guy, btw: >>23143608

I've been itching to role play lately but my gaming group is not interested.

>> No.23157333

At this point in time, no. My roommate keeps trying to force me to play Pathfinder, so i get enough of the players side of things from that.

Yes.

WFRP 2nd Ed is what I'm looking to run. It's the system I'm most famiiar with, and the one I like the most. Alternately, I could try and run a post apoc game using Twilight 2013 rules.

PST. At this point in time, I'm pretty much available at any time.
[email protected]
I don't have a whole lot of experience running games online, but my personal group has fucked off, so I'm looking for something to pass the time.

>> No.23158015

I'm surprised by the turnout for 2e DnD. I had no idea it was so popular

>> No.23158348

Yes!
Very little experience, so no
D&D 3.5, willing to try anything. Especially L5R looks really cool.
CET (GMT+1/2), every evening but tuesday, entirety of sunday
[email protected] or add me on Skype (Mellowliciously)
Can't find groups to play with even though I'd love to play some games. Got a couple of ideas for characters already.

>> No.23158481

I hope people are still looking at this.

Yes
Not right now
have some experience with Only War, but willing to try anything.
GMT, but my sleeping pattern can vary quite a lot, so really any time can work for me
email in field
People have described me as fun to play with, and inventive. I create background for my characters, but don't reveal it all at the start, so people get to know the character more as they play alongside them.

>> No.23158544

>>23158481
The best thing we can do is keep this thread up for as long as possible, especially as it rotates through timezones. More people will see it, more will post

>> No.23158578

>>23158544
I see no problem with attempting that

>> No.23158608

>>23158481
>but don't reveal it all at the start

. . .So you don't even tell the GM what your backstory is?

>> No.23158618

>>23158608
Usually I do, just not the other players.

>> No.23158645

>>23158348
>Got a couple of ideas for characters already.
No you don't. Son, you don't come up with ideas for characters. You come up with ideas for dice rolls.

>> No.23158800

>>23158645
Those characters were all from times where people tried to start up an online rpg, and never got off the ground.

>> No.23158877

YAAAYYYY!!!!
No thank you
I know DnD 3.5. But I would like to play 4.0
I'm in CET. that is GMT +1. For reference, it's 12:36 right now, so around noon. I would like to eiter play during the weekend, or pretty early during week days, exept for tuesdays, since I can stay up all night.
Skype: henrikoppeidig. Tell me that you found me in this thread.
I'm Danish, so my accent is a bit funny. My overall english, however, is pretty good.

>> No.23160736

Yes
No
I know Pathfinder, would like to play Mutants and Masterminds 3e, Fate, Deadlands, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Riddle of Steel, Call of Chthulhu, anything that isn't Dark heresy or Adeptus Evangelion.
I'm Located in GMT -6
Email in the field
I would love to pick up and play any system. Trying to become a better GM by being a player for once.

>> No.23162501

>>23160736
>Trying to become a better GM by being a player for once.
I know that feeling

>> No.23164602

>>23162501

Yeah, it sucks. I have been told time and time again by the people of /tg/ that I am a bad GM because I haven't played much. I don't understand what it is like ot be a player and therefore I must learn that feeling before ever picking up the GM mantle again.

Sadly, not a ton of games going on.

>> No.23164701

>>23143357
>Are you interested in playing
yeah
>Are you interested in GMing
no
>What sort of systems do you know, and/or would like to play/run
I know 3.5, pathfinder, and a bit of PRC. I'd love to play something more sci-fi though
EST but I have a weird sleep schedule. I can be awake for whenever there is play
>Where can we contact you
Cirrhosis3000 on skype
nothing comes to mind

>> No.23165208

BUMP

>> No.23165376

>>23143357
This thread got really long, and I don't have time to read all of it, so I'm hoping somebody will just respond to this.
>Interested?
Yes.
>GM?
No.
>What sort>
D&D of some kind.
>Where/when?
NYC (EST), available every day but Tuesdays after 5
>Contact?
E-mail field
>Anything else?
I've ahh, I've never played before. I'm really looking for a group that would be willing to teach a new guy the ropes. For that reason I'm thinking it'd be better to play in person, just please don't harvest my organs. Will provide pizza/beer.

>> No.23165403

>>23152944
Cat seeks adventure

>> No.23166409

>>23165403
Ya know, im running a game of spies based on TSW.
>>23153647

You could actually play a cat in that if you wanted. You would be one of the players familiars. You wouldnt be a spy, and probably couldnt talk... so... but you'd get occult powers... Cats are the guardians of the underworld... or something like that.

>> No.23167949

>>23153647
This sounds like a lot of fun

>> No.23168517

>>23167949
Ok, im currently negotiating with a Co-GM to see if we cant... go halfsies on the writing, which will give us each more time on the little details.

>> No.23168873

>>23150501
>>23154714
>>23150614
Don't know if any of you guys are still hanging around, but I'd like to play as well, if you'd have me. Respond and I can drop a post with my email in the email field.

>> No.23168880

>>23153647
kind sir, leaning towards the latter, would be amazing, since i recently reinstated my enthusiasm for the system after buying almost every expansion book for the system there is. (take that pdf torrent that no one seeds! )

so if you'd care to take me under your wing.. that'd be grand. i am an experienced DH player if that means anything to you.

>> No.23168965

First time here. Wondering if this applies for any kind of game or only online ones.

Saw no FAQ so I'm just asking.
If there's any Spainfags available for RP'ing, I'd love to join :3

>> No.23169032

>>23168965
Ya'know ive heard of someone else looking for Spanish partners on here in the distant past.

Unfortunately it seems there are not many.

>> No.23169038

>>23168517
Sounds good. Please post if things get started.

>> No.23169077

>>23168880
See
>>23168517

Im probably going to go for DH because it attracts the right sort of person for my game.

>> No.23169122

>>23169077
verywell, can't wait.

>> No.23169246

Hells Yeah
Maybe, Need to learn whatever you want me to unless it's wh40k (RT, Deathwatch, DH, anything else you can think of)
Wh40k, but I would love to play anything at all, and am definitely willing to learn :D
Atlantic, Though I'm available most of the time.
Skype; Karhhan
I'd love to play just about anything, don't wanna ERP though.

>> No.23169314

>>23153647
>>23168517

you can mail me at: [email protected]

me being: >>23168880
>>23169122

>> No.23169359

>>23169246
Adding on that my email is [email protected] for anyone who doesn't use skype.

>> No.23169409

>>23168517
This is me
>>23167949
>>23169038

and my email is [email protected] if you want to email me about it

>> No.23169487

Yes
No!
GURPS, DnD, WoD
Eastern US
StayPuftShrimp -Skype
Love to make interesting characters, am fairly new to pen and paper and have never played online, and I'm not one to screw around a whole lot when it comes to game time.

>> No.23170165

>>23160736
>>23164602
Cody detected.

>> No.23170227

No
Yes
I will be running Pathfinder
I am in GMT -6 and I have an Open Schedule
Email in the field
I want to create a game around my interests and the players interests so all of us can have fun. I'm tired of being a bitch to players.

>> No.23170246

>>23170165

So what if I am Cody? I left my email and everything. It isn't like I'm trying to hide myself.

>> No.23170267

>>23170246
>Cody thinks it isn't bad to be Cody
Oh, Cody.

>> No.23170319

>>23170267

Fine, I guess if you want to derail the whole thread by making it all about me go for it. At least the thread will bump. I'm just going to ignore it.

>> No.23170710

Bump

>> No.23170916

bump
pic unrelated

>> No.23171578

bump for justice

>> No.23172171

>>23168517
any word from this guy?

>> No.23172302

Yes.
Yes.
3.5, 4e, 2e (But I hate 2e), Exalted 2e, nWoD, Mutants and Masterminds, Fate, Pathfinder.
-8 GMT (PST), my free days are tuesday mornings, and Wednesday afternoons, Saturday mornings, and Thursday mornings.
#clamwatch
I'm looking to run a Kamen Rider game using Mutants and Masterminds. Small, maybe 2-3 riders tops. Set in a high tech city, the Riders must contend with a evil organization utilizing the innocent populace as willing and unwitting guinea pigs for their latest creations.
>Notes about me
I'm willing to work with players, but I have a limited patience for player sass after 9 years of it. If that's a massive problem, then don't bother me. I'm also only really interested in players interested in eventually one day DMing their own games - if your attitude towards this is 'absolutely not,' then I'm also not really interested in you as a player. I have enough perma-players.

>> No.23172390

>>23172302
Clarify, #clamwatch on irc.rizon.net

>> No.23172408

>>23172171
Seems not

>> No.23172633

Not today.
Yep.
Monster of the Week, which is a fun hack of Apocalypse World. It's sort of rules lite and I've been looking into it and having fun with how it seems.
I am United States EST, which is GMT-6:00; I was planning on running my games using Skype Chat and a DiceRoller lobby site (you never need more than 2d6 for the system).

Would love to get started as soon as this weekend, likely a Friday/Saturday or Sunday Night game. 6-9 or 6-10; though flexible.
Skype is in the e-mail.
The sort of story arc I want to run is something of a mash-up between Twin Peaks, Persona 4, and a bit of Buffy. Would prefer some non-magical characters, but the system allows for all to be equal participants. Give me a message on Skype for more info, I'll be up a few more hours working on some fucking law papers.

The system allows for others to assist in history/backstories for other players in said group, so flexibility is key. Also, don't be dicks. Please? I just need to run something fun while college cuts me dry. Half-fae catboys need not apply.

>> No.23172992

Yes, but more importantly -
Yes! Gauging interest
It will be an Only War game. Played and run quite a few though other systems though. Might be open to do another one of the FF40k.
Located GMT+0 - so European timezones but others welcome
skype in email field
Expect the game to be Voice Chat primarily, and the more role playing the better. I like the games to be as close to being at an actual table with the group as possible.

>> No.23174014

Bumpity

>> No.23174785

>>23172992
Oh man, an Only War game that's voice chat and everyone has European voices would be amazing. It'd be a whole bunch of Cadian and Vostroyan accents instead of just Catachan

>> No.23175362

>>23170227

I have one person, need a few more.

>> No.23175397

I want to play D&D
I dont care the edition, but I dont know 3.x or 4th, Im willing to learn it
online, in a text room is prefered because my computer is shit.

>> No.23175414

>>23172633

Apocalypse World Hack? Yes please!

>> No.23175635

>>23174785
what IS a cadian accent, anyway? i cant say i've heard one.

>> No.23175688

>>23175635
British

>> No.23175714

>>23143357
I'd be up for it, but preferably...
I want to run something.
I know DnD3.5, 4.0 to a lesser extent, the 40kRPs and I've just picked up WFRP 2nd edition. It's WFRP 2nd I want to run though.
I'm at GMT+8, playing on weekends is preferable, and time should be *reasonably* flexible, can decide that if there's a shortlist
[email protected] (also in email field)
I prefer combat abstraction to grid-based, but at the same time I'm alright with intrigue/political heavy or combat campaigns. Just, grids always seem to bog things down for me, so abstraction is just better in those cases. Preferably text-chat (skype or something else), but could try voice if latency isn't too much an issue. I don't like chaotic randumb, but no one does really.

>> No.23175732

>>23175714
You sound great except for the 12 hour time zone difference :(

>> No.23175737

>>23175688
There are many different accents from the British Isles, care to narrow it down?

>> No.23175754

>>23175737
No, not really. Just generic British. You know, like how every Warhammer character in the various games have British accents, all the books are written with British spellings, etc. Vostroyans would be speaking with a Russian accent, Catachan would be America, etc. I was attempting to be clever.

>> No.23175776

>>23175732
Well I mean if there's enough americuhns interested, I could always drag myself awake on weekends earlier, and it wouldn't even cut into working times.

>> No.23175797

LISTEN UP KIDDIES!

Because there's not much time and by golly I should have done this sooner but what ya gonna do.

I've got nothing going on tomorrow thanks to a GM not being able to make it to run his awesome Ad Eva but that hardly matters. My day is free and I don't like days with nothing to do so I suggest running a oneshot for a few lucky fa/tg/uys. What might this entail you ask yourself? Anything. I'm willing to run anything so long as the group agrees. It'll be a oneshot, so try to keep it precise and simple. Information below:

>It'd be nice to play but nice guys finish last.
>GMing? Hell yes!
>Blade of the Iron Throne, Only War, Black Crusade, Dark Heresy, Reign, but now, God knows, anything goes!
>GMT -6:00, American Standard Timezone Central
>Skype: MajorMurray email: [email protected]
>IF YOU HAVE THAT ONE GAME YOU'VE BEEN DREAMING TO PLAY, THAT ONE SYSTEM TO TRY OUT, OR JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN, I'M YOUR GUY!

>> No.23175798

>>23175754
Nahh, Cadians have a Canadian accent eh?

>> No.23175825

>>23175797
This sounds good, other than I am GMT, so it may make it difficult.

>> No.23175846

>>23175798
This is how i always think of them.

I mean, what other military power is willing to send wave after wave of its own men into the biggest shitpile going, and still win?

>> No.23175861

>>23175825
>other than I am GMT
>I am GMT
>GMT
GMT what anon GMT whaaat!?

>> No.23175870

>>23175846
This is odd because I'm a Canadian (but living in singapore, hence the +8GMT thing) and I have NO IDEA what you are referring to... is it current times or are you drawing a line back to world wars or something?

>> No.23175908

>>23175870
world wars, mostly. partially dieppe.

>> No.23175926

>>23175908
Alright yeah I figured it must have been something from those, I *do* know enough about our history to get that newfies were the shock troops or something along those lines. But nowadays we just tag along with the peacekeepers mostly I believe...

>> No.23175932

>>23175908
America is more Cadia if you're using that example then bro.

The Marines mentality of 'first in' was because the Marines were first soldiers sent to serve America in World War 1...by sending themselves wave after wave into German machine guns still the Germans had to retreat due to the sheer weight of the. The Marines' commanders had no idea what to do or what was going on and the soldiers themselves were scared shittless. But somehow, they won. Because they had overwhelming numbers.

>> No.23175942

>>23175861
GMT +-0, or GMT as it is known here.

>> No.23175943

>>23175926
Yep. but there's a fairly significant thread of canadians doing the shit-work for other countries, both in WWI and II.

>> No.23175970

>>23175942
Oh I have games with Europeans constantly. Don't worry about that...also you should go to sleep.

>> No.23175983

>>23143357
Hells to the yes.
Not really, but I'm able to.
Pathfinder. Eclipse Phase. 3.5e. Got no experience with 4e, but willing to give it a shot I guess.
>>What timezone are you located in, and when are you available, or when do you plan on running?
GMT -8, available when not working, which is pretty sporadic.
Email's in the e-mail field, guys.
>>Anything else that you'd like to share about yourself, your character(s), or your game(s)?
I prefer serious RP, grimdark stuff mostly. Most of my characters turn up a little on the sue-ish side, but that's okay, I guess.
Also, I generally stick to online gaming.

>>23172302
>Pathfinder
>GMT -8
>Don't take no shit from his players
>Wants someone eventually running their own game
You. I like you. A lot. Hit me up if you need more players for a DND game, want someone to bounce ideas off of, and/or want to solo-game or something.

>> No.23176027

>>23175970
I am preparing for a night of heavy drinking tomorrow, that is why i am up late today. But, back to business, I've only really played Only War, and i haven't played it that much. Would you be alright with a new player with whatever game you go for?

>> No.23176058

>>23176027
I'd mostly be new to any systems people throw my way I've never seen, but I've glanced over Eclipse Phase, Legends of the Wulin, and Paranoia. So I think I can adapt to anything anyone sends my way given how those systems are so radically different.

tl;dr version: Yes I'd be totally ok.

>> No.23176079

Trying something a bit different:

I'm putting a group together for one of the 40k RPGs *or* WHFRP 2e. To join you must have experience with the system or be willing to learn quickly. Preferably you will be between GMT -5 and GMT -8 (Somewhere in America, basically). If you are unable to commit to playing for at least a month, likely once a week, do not apply.

The catch is I will not be DMing. There are several people willing to do so but there must be dedicated group present to convince them to join. If you are also a DM wanting to get in on this as a backup or something then do please say something, since we all know Internet people flake sometimes. Also you have to admit that Cadians sound like British people.

>> No.23176119

>>23176058
Ok, awesome.
I will drop you an email. Why? because why not?

>>23176079
I am not interested in joining this, but could you at least narrow down between, English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh accent?

>> No.23176176

>>23176119
British = English in Americaspeak

>> No.23176230

>>23176176
Ah, ok
there are still lots of different English accents, but i can't be bothered going into that

>> No.23176539

>>23176230
>bump

>> No.23176604

>>23176539

I sent you an email.

>> No.23176684

>>23175714
Hmm I guess when it's friday midday none of the aussies come out to play. I'll post again later, meanwhile email's still there.

>> No.23176834

>>23176058
Just an FYI, Eclipse Phase is totally awesome and you should play it whenever you get the opportunity.

>shameless bump

>> No.23176852

>>23176834

Sent you another email.

>> No.23176982

Oh golly yes.
Gee whiz Mister, no.
Pathfinder, 4E, 3.5e, nWoD from most to least experienced, though I'm not exactly a pro. Though I would like to play some Shadowrun.
GMT +10, Available a bit after noon on Tue-Thurs. After 3 on Mon and Fri. Weekends are free.
I just really want to play something. Don't care if its a oneshot, I need my fix.

>> No.23176983

>>23176834

Sent another message.

>> No.23176999

>>23176834

And another

>> No.23177070

>>23175362
sent you an email.

>> No.23177080

Question: i've only played rpgs in real life groups.

what would i need to play online? and what should i expect?

>> No.23177085

>>23177070

I answered all emails already.

>> No.23177161

Yes
No
I know the basics of 3.5. I'm knew to the scene and want to learn all the different systems, so open to anything really.
Mountain, Any day except Mondays or Wendesdays
email in the email field, or skype: orfeus.asm
Only character I've ever created was a chaotic lawful cleric who was on a mission to bring his dead wife back from the dead, not as a zombie, but as if she had never died in the first place, with no affect on her mind or soul. (Given that death was permanent in the world). OOC, I'm a college student who has a ton of fun role-playing, and if I wasn't a Computer Science major, I'd probably try to be an actor.

If anyone is looking for someone less experience to run through the ringer, send me an email or message me on skype. I'm up for any kind of system, I just like to experience worlds created by well.. creative individuals.

>> No.23177189

>>23176982
forgot email in the email field

>> No.23177199

>>23177080
Copies of the game books, whether physical or digital, a word processor or something to take notes in, and the communication method chosen by the DM, typically IRC but sometimes Skype or something similar.

>> No.23177205

>>23143357
Yes
Nope
3.5e
EST, Busy T,W,S
Will provide on request, skype
Fairly serious roleplayer, prefer text over voice, prefer D20pro virtual tebletop and have an account I might be willing to share that is DM+5, Want to play in a steampunk or sea campaign, love unearthed arcana

>> No.23177300

>>23177199
What this anon said is basically correct.

>>23175983
Bumping myself. Skype DemonElf Anon , clearly.

>> No.23177372

>>23177205
Screw it, I'll leave my skype info.
What's listed is the full skype name.

>> No.23177568

>>23143357
Bump

>> No.23177600

>>23177199
interesting.

I really want to play but this whole "meeting new people" thing frightens me.

>> No.23177612

>>23177600
It's not as hard over the internet, bro. That's where I've met most all of my DND friends, and that's where I'd prefer they stay.

>> No.23177671

yeppers. I even have a few other people who are interested

nope.

I know Dnd 3.5, and want to learn w40k rp

I'm available weekends at any time, and weekdays from 7 to 10 central time.

Skype. I can give it out later.

I'm decent at rps, and im a generally fun guy to game with. I try out builds I think are fun, and don't go with the most powerful builds possible.

>> No.23177730

>Interested in playing
Yes
>Interested in GMing.
No.
>Systems.
Shadowrun.3.5. pathfinder. Dark heresy.
>timezone
EST
>Contact
Via skype- email is email field to search
>Ask via skype and I can tell.

>> No.23177764

>>23170227

One slot left.

>> No.23177809

>>23152372
Yes.

>>23143927
Also, need another player since one had to drop out- game still hasn't started yet, still making characters. Likely to be playing during Monday or Wednesday mornings PST, GMT+0 afternoon.

Add me on skype, gedact12.

>> No.23177887

>>23170227
what is gmt -6 because my google fu is weak

>> No.23177924

>>23177887
hurdur what timezone is -6

>> No.23177934

>>23177887

I believe it is Mountain Standard time so currently it should be 3 am there.

It's safe to assume that the person is American.

>> No.23177951

Alright let's try this again, also gave wrong email address last time whooops sorry to anyone who emailed me and failed to send;

Not particularly
Yes I am
I know DnD 3.5 and 4th, but not interested in those. Number one choice to run is WFRPG 2nd edition, just picked it up, but I can also do the 40k RPGs, preferably Dark Heresy.
I'm at GMT+8, playing on weekends is preferable, and time should be *reasonably* flexible, can decide that later.
[email protected] (also in email field)
I prefer combat abstraction to grid based, but don't like campaigns with absolutely no combat either. Probably going to use at least some of the streamlining rules in WFRPG. IRC or Skype are the best ways to play, but again it's negotiable. Prefer text chat over voice chat. Good roleplayers over minmaxing or chaotic randumb or what have you, but that's a given, right?

>> No.23177964

>>23177934
thanks. I feel like an idiot
>>23177764
.I'm interested, and in central time

>> No.23178010

>>23177951
>I prefer combat abstraction to grid based
>Prefer text chat over voice chat
>Good roleplayers over minmaxing

areyoume.jpg

I might email you later, but I've never played WFRPG and barely know anything about the setting beyond the fact that 40k is just WF in space. Is it rules heavy and/or hard to pick up?

>> No.23178016

Yes.
Yes.
I know 3.5, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Wild Talents and other ORE, GURPS, Dark Heresy, VtM and a few others. I pick up new systems quickly and have homebrew experience.
I am available quite often but at unreliable times on account of being a nocturnal insomniac.
gmail, levelofbadass
I have a ton of roleplaying experience, but I'm less experienced at GMing. I find that I'm usually as invested in my campaigns as my players, which can be problematic for campaign survivability.

>> No.23178034

>>23177964

Email me. >>23170227

>> No.23178054

>>23178010
I'm pretty new to it too, and I have a RL friend who might get in on it who's new too, and someone emailed me a few minutes ago and apparently he's new to it as well. Could start a brand-new-to-WFRP-club. Would be nice to have people who don't beg me to use things from splatbooks I've never heard of.

I've taken a look at the rules, and maybe it's just because I've done 40kRPs but it doesn't look so bad. Very similar to Dark heresy and the like mechanics wise. Essentially you have percentile stats (30 being average) and you have modifiers based off how easy or tough stuff is, then you roll d100 (2d10s 1 for each digit) and if you get under the value you need you pass. I reckon it's no tougher to pick up than DnD3.5, if a bit easier, and I really like the way the careers system works.

Oh yeah and if someone needs the core book I have a bookmarked pdf I can email out, along with all the splats. Second edition, remember that, apparently third sucks.

Anyway, if you're in that's 3 players, so perhaps one more slot?

>> No.23178058

>>23177951
Which previous poster are you? I may have sent an email to the other account, since you seem to fit the bill.

>> No.23178059

>>23178034
Just did

>> No.23178067

>>23178059

Strange, haven't got it yet.

>> No.23178082

>>23177951
I've not played before but this sounds ideal if it weren't for the timezone. As is I might be able to do Saturday mornings (that is mornings at GMT+0) which would be late afternoon/early evening.

I also don't know if you'd want a complete virgin to the whole thing. I wish someone would run some beginners games. I'm led to believe there are a fair few of us.

>> No.23178095

>>23178054
I'm >>23178082. It sounds better every second.

>> No.23178097

>>23178082
I WILL be running some "introduction to WHFRP 2e/RPing in general" games in the future, but I need more experience first before I feel comfortable with that. That's why I'm posting in this thread, so I can get that experience.

>> No.23178128

no
no
xbox and nintendo wii
Mountain
this thread
I hate having fun,

>> No.23178141

>>23178097
Sidenote, this guy isn't me, just to avoid confusion

>> No.23178146

>>23149654
>>23172302

To you two - I would LOVE to pay some Exalted. Currently I'm STing a game of it, but I've always been forever GM and I really want to play it!

If any of you two end up assembling an Exalted game please let me know
>skype: webkilla

>> No.23178206

Look at all these passive, listless fucking subs.
Don't want to try GMing? Don't want to meet new people? Fuck you. Do it. What is it going to cost you? Self esteem? You clearly don't have any to begin with. What is there to gain? Friends who are into RPGs, potentially an online group. Someone else might take over running the game if you suck enough and maybe find it to be their calling. Take risks. Be aggressive.

>> No.23178273

>>23177951
Shot you an email.

>> No.23178280

>>23178206
REMAIN CALM

>> No.23178296

>>23143927
>>23177809
C'MON GUYS, DON'T YOU WANT TO FIGHT HORRIBLE ELDRITCH ABOMINATIONS THAT DECLARE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AN INCONVENIENT NUISANCE?

>> No.23178541

>>23153647
Sounds pretty sweet!

>> No.23178568

>>23177951
>>23178054
>>23178141
Alright so we've locked a time in I believe; 5pm by GMT+8, or 7pm by +10, or 9am by GMT and I'm sure you can figure out the rest. We've got 3 newbies to WFRP 2nd plus me, so one more will do us I believe

>> No.23178584

Does anyone here like Savage Worlds? I don't want to put out an official ad because I'm not even sure if I'm gonna do it yet, but I've been thinking of attempting to GM a one shot fantasy adventure with it to help me learn the system for more serious games later on. Would anyone even be interested in that?

inb4 Gurps

>> No.23178617

Does everybody here play real time sessions over Skype/Steam/whatever?
My schedule is so fucked I've been thinking of running a 1 player campaign for a friend of mine through email.

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?

>> No.23178645

>>23178617
99% of the people in this thread are advertising for online games, most of which are run through IRC or Skype. I wouldn't recommend steam because Valve just removed the "/me" command so you can't do actions anymore. There's also websites like roll20 that give you interactive maps for grid based combat and they have built in dicebots and all sorts of cool stuff.

So yeah, many people play online.s

>> No.23178677

>>23178617
I should clarify by saying the system would be Don't Rest Your Head, which is mostly narrative and thereby gets rid of the need for heavy rolling or grid maps of any sort.

I'd probably be willing to GM some DRYH over email if anyone is interested and thinks it would work well. I'm hoping the system will allow for greater schedule flexibility, because as is I cannot sit down at a computer for hours at a time on any given night.

>>23178645
I've gamed over Skype and Steam before, and I'd give roll20 a try, I just don't have time these days. I figure since the people here are probably somewhat experienced with online play, they might have opinions or be interested in this kind of game I'm considering.

>> No.23178713

Yes very very much
Not really as I am already Gming a game

I have experiance with cortex, DH and COC. But I'm willing to try almost anything

anyday besides saturday and at nearly any time
Steam: themixofmayhem
I'm a pretty good roleplayer as I like to write short stories and such as a hobby

>> No.23178727

>>23178677
Hey man, I have experience with dont rest your head, I've even gmed a bit, can I get in on the game?

>> No.23178748

>>23178727
Know that it would have to be over email since I can't dedicate time to actual sessions, and I'm not guaranteeing the game will happen since it's still in the "how am I even going to do this?" stage of things.
I've only GMed D&D before, but I'm completely absorbed by DRYH. Everything about it is awesome to me and I've been aching to GM it.

If you're still interested, email me.

>> No.23178785

yes
no
I haven't done any PnP games yet. I want to play Shadowrun, but anything is fine.
GMT+1, available on sunday around 3-4PM and monday from 12 to 12. There might be other days for me.
email in the email section, will give my skype email once we run it.
I need help and the Rulebook for the Game.

>> No.23178818

yes
Why not but might be tought since eventhough i speack english it s not my primary language
CoC as a GM, Dresden files, Dark heresy, shadowrun as a player
GMT +1 i m a filthy yuroscum
Email field
played for many years had to take a break for a few years due to job &wife. looking to get back in shape

>> No.23178867

>>23178296
Still need that Cat Herder.

Uh, I mean, Operations Director.

>> No.23178884

>>23178584

I'm a newb but i'd love to play. I also have a huge list of online friends who would love to play it.

Email in fiel

>> No.23178976

please please please restart this thread tommorrow. So sleepy but sooooo bored right now.

>> No.23178990

>>23177205
Actually the only time I'm 100% busy is saturday night and tuesday night, wednesday is free I guess.

>> No.23179063

Guess I'll make it official.

>Player or GM
GM

>System
Don't Rest Your Head

>Timezone
PST (GMT -8), but this is largely irrelevant.

>Contact info
Email address located above.

>Game info
This will be a game of DRYH played over email. I don't have the time or means to sit down for dedicated sessions, but I could easily shoot email responses to players. I could promise at least a couple interactions a day, and I'd hope you could make the same minimum, just so we can keep up a somewhat steady pace. This should work well for DRYH because it's not a game that requires lots of rolling dice (which would slow things down to a crawl by email) or any sort of grid. It's a narrative game so there will be lots of description given and I will do my best to create a rich world with interesting and diverse NPCs. It is a horror game in some respects as well, so don't expect a trip through la la land. You will be fighting for life, soul, and sanity. If I get multiple players I will run a separate game for each of you that will happen simultaneously in the same world. You won't know when you're interacting with an NPC or another PC if it works out the way I think it will.
I'm not planning on it being a long campaign, but I'm flexible. If you drop out at any time, it won't cause any problems for me or the other players.

>This game is ideal for you if...
You don't have the time to dedicate to a full game with regular sessions.
You want some experience with DRYH and/or roleplaying in a more loose system than most RPGs.
You like the idea of exploring a strange and deadly world where you can trust no one and the only thing keeping you alive is the Gift that is also slowly tearing your mind apart.

>> No.23179076

>>23179063
Oh, and I can provide the books and various other resources for those not familiar with the system.

>> No.23179208

>>23179076
man I emailed ya and you never responded

>> No.23179317

>>23179208
I'm not getting anything in my inbox.
Try this one.

>> No.23179331

>>23179317
not working says ben is not there

>> No.23179420

>>23179331
I sent an email to the address in your response.

>> No.23179561

>>23177951
So... what's it gonna take to convince you to do voice?

>> No.23179669

Yes!
No.
Black Crusade (some experience), Deathwatch or Only War (no experience)
GMT -3, evenings and weekends.
Email: email field. Skype is frdneto.
I don't play through voice/video. Anything else is fine, though. Show me a tool and I'll be happy to give it a spin.

>> No.23179675

>>23179669
I keep forgetting the mother fucking email.

>> No.23179698

>>23143357

Yup
Interested, maybe. (Am a forever DM so I'd prefer to play for now)
D&D (AD&D 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3.5, 4th (HATE IT but am familiar), Pathfinder, West End games Star Wars (D6), D20 Star Wars, Saga Edition Star Wars, D20 Modern, Call of Cthulhu (d20), Call of Cthulhu (Chaosium, What? Did you think I'd only played the inferior version?), Vampire : the Masquerade Statistically, now that I've mentioned it, SOMEONE is right now re-installing Bloodlines, Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Forsaken, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Ascension, Mage: The Awakening, Old World of Darkness, New World of Darkness, World of Darkness (d20, No matter how hard you try to imagine it doesn't exist), Scion (love it), Legend of the 5 Rings (The actual L5R and D&D's pretend L5R; Oriental Adventures). Finally a game I love but noone ever plays, Twilight 2000/Twilight 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilit_2000
(Has nothing to do with shiny Vampires)

An addendum to this list. A Few games listed I have played, but am not in anyway an expert in. Such as most of the White Wolf games. I am VERY familiar with the WOD system, but individual games such as Vampire and Werewolf, I have played only a few games.
As per Dragon Mech/Cthulhutech I have only played 1 game of each.

The Games I am most familiar with are the D&D games, pathfinder, the star wars games, NWOD and Scion (which is different enough to warrant a separate entry).

UTC−08:00(US Pacific Time) Available almost every day.
[email protected]
Would be willing to play a skype/online game if one isnt available

>> No.23179729

>>23179561
20 bucks and a free pizza.

Thing is, probably using IRC, my RL fa/tg/uy doesn't care for voice either, and the other two who've expressed interest so far say they don't like voice either.

So that would be a total of 80 bucks and 4 pizzas.

>> No.23180587

Very yes.

Sort of, but not for a while. I used to be forever dm.

I know D&D 3.5, 4th, and Pathfinder quite well, and I'm familiar with DH and Eclipse Phase.
I'd like to play pretty much anything, but with a particular desire to give EP a go.

GMT, available pretty much whenever, except super-late at night.

Email field, or skype name a.handful.of.dust
I'm eager and willing to try out pretty much any system short of FATAL

>> No.23181290

>>23178541
Alright, drop your email and step away from the email.

>> No.23181342

>>23177612
Wow, this is still alive? Good work /tg/. Bumping for great justice.

>> No.23181378

>Are you interested in playing? Very.

>Are you interested in GMing? Interested, but have very little experience even playing. Probably not a great idea.

>What sort of systems do you know, and/or would like to play/run? I'm interested mostly in Pathfinder, Mutants & Masterminds, Star Wars Saga, Any of the WH40k systems (if a somewhat vague understanding of the lore is acceptable), AdEva, Vampire, Genius, Wulin, L5R, Call of Cthulhu and Don't Rest Your Head.
I would be willing to give just about anything a shot, though.

>What timezone are you located in, and when are you available, or when do you plan on running? EST -5, available on the weekend and friday evenings.

>Where can we contact you? Skype: argent_nine

>Anything else that you'd like to share about yourself, your character(s), or your game(s)? I'm pretty flexible with regards to tone and playstyle, and I'm totally okay with roleplaying supporting type characters. I'm hoping to find a regular group I can play with, if possible, with the intention of getting a little more experience so I can give GMing a shot.

>> No.23181393

>>23177205
Bumping myself in hopes of a game.
Skype name in email field.

>> No.23181400

>>23181378
AFAIK all you need to know about WH40k lore is that the red wunz go fasta. Then again, I might juts be never-played-40k scum.

>> No.23181442

>>23181400
I was supposed to be in a game of Rogue Trader once, but it never got off the ground.
Makes me sad.

>> No.23181468

>>23181442
I've never even come close to playing a game of Rogue Trader. It's fine. If you want some game suggestions(that aren't 40k), I suggest you try Eclipse Phase and Paranoia, at least once.

>> No.23181614

>>23143357
Yes
Not yet, not enough experience
I hear Shadowrun is cool. Also any homebrewn fantasy/sci-fi
+4 GMT, evenings (by my time), I may have some spare time in march-may
E-mail, Skype
I barely have any experience roleplaying, so I'll jump at pretty much any opportunity. May accidentally turn into "that guy".

>> No.23181669

YES, OH BY THE GODS YES
Ehmm........maybe Actually NO.
I know 4e and am willing to play!
Would like to learn any others, I learn fast.
CET. 19:00~2:00
[email protected]
I like big backgrounds, roleplay, story stuff and player initiative!

>> No.23181713

>>23181614
I should probably post the contact info, yes? E-mail is in the field, Skype: jerryrey404

>> No.23181767

Rolled 12 + 5

>>23181669
>player initiative!
Roll!

>> No.23181820

Rolled 11 + 0

>>23181767
I HAVE LOW DEX

>> No.23181866

>>23181820
>Taste steel, foul human!

>> No.23181870

Rolled 14 + 6

>>23181866
oops

>> No.23181906

>>23181866
Oomphf! That hit!
>Roll damage

>> No.23181923

Rolled 1

>>23181906
S-stupid useless l-longsword and n-no strength b-bonus.I-it's not l-like I w-want to s-stab p-people with y-you o-or anything, b-baka!

>> No.23181938

>>23181906
>>23181870
>>23181866
>>23181820
>>23181767

>> No.23181955

I sort of want to GM a Black Crusade game but I'm worried that I'd fuck it up since I've never tried to GM before.

Maybe another time.

>> No.23181983

Rolled 2

>>23181955
Or you could man up and just do it, because it'll never happen otherwise.

>> No.23182010

>>23181923
>'TIS BUT A SCRATCH
I make a Strength vs. Reflex check to grab you! ..It's totally not a hug..stop looking at me like that..

>> No.23182014

Rolled 10 + 0

>>23182010
oops also

>> No.23182017

>>23181955
>>23181983

This.
I'll be your first player if you want.

>> No.23182033

Rolled 19 + 7

>>23182014
My reflexes are unconquerable!

>> No.23182067

Rolled 2 + 4

>>23182033
Time for two attacks!
>second one coming hold on

>> No.23182073

Rolled 4 + 4

>>23182067

>> No.23182097

>>23182073
>>23182067
>>23182033
Please stop this.
It's nice to keep the thread bumped, but the aim should be to keep it alive as long as possible, not put it on autosage.

>> No.23182104

>>23181983
>>23182017
B-but I'm scared of fucking it up.

>> No.23182124

>>23182097
Well, alright, I guess. But you misunderstood my intent with the rolling, I was just having fun with an anon.

>>23182104
Can't get better if you don't try~

>> No.23182146

Rolled 12 + 1

>>23182073
>Pic very related
Even a wizard has a higher AC than that!
I don't even know what rules we are supposed to be ..whatevering
ITS QUARTERSTAFF+1 TIME!

>> No.23182153

>>23182124
>>23182097
Okay :*(

>> No.23182308

>>23182124
Oh, well, maybe I'll make a post next gamefinder thread.

>> No.23182388

>>23182104
I just downloaded the Black Crusade book and am reading it for the first time.
I also know approximately fuck-all about Skubhammer.

I'm not judgmental.

>> No.23182708

>>23182388
DM it and invite me!
Curious to how online tabletopping is done
I'm up thar
>>23181669

>> No.23182766

>>23182708
See >>23177199

Sometimes a smart DM will use an online tabletop like Roll20, or Maptools.

>> No.23182887

I'm looking for four players for an Only War or Rogue Trader game over IRC and / or Skype. It'll run evenings and weekends EST (GMT -5). If interested, please respond at the e-mail provided.

>> No.23182968

>>23182887
both weekends ánd evenings or, on weekend evenings?

>> No.23183007

>>23182708
I don't really know anything about the lore of it.

>> No.23183142

>>23170227

I am looking for sub ins for my Friday evening game at 7 pm. I need two people just in case people drop out of what have you. Please email me to reserve your spot.

>> No.23183251

>>23182968
Both, depending on the schedules of the players.

>> No.23183294

Not at the moment.
Yes.
>What sort of systems do you know and/or would like to play/run?
Running Adeptus Evangelion.
Starts around 3-5 PM on Saturday evenings PST.
E-mail field or add me on skype as kelson.g
I'm bad with horribly vague questions such as these, but can answer any you might have if you add me on skype. E-mail is less preferred option since I don't check it much, but it is an option.

>> No.23183309

>>23183294
>>23143927

>> No.23183379

>>23143357
Yes.
No, I'm already running too many games IRL.
All editions of D&D, with a preference for 1e and 2e, Pathfinder, Castles & Crusades, and FATE
GMT - 6 (Chicago), Available on Thursdays and Tuesdays
I want to play a game where I can be an awesome badass who kills things and doesn't afraid of anything.

>> No.23183430

>>23182766
Yeah I've tried out a bunch of those types of software. Look nice.. do want.

>> No.23183468

>>23183007
me neither

>> No.23185253

>>23179669 and
>>23179675 here

Bumping my "ad". I don't mind a newbie DM either, >>23182308 >>23181955

>> No.23185582

>>23181669 Self-bump WITH GREAT DESPERATION!

>> No.23185872

Yes!
Sadly, no, I'm too lazy to plan or make anything that would take days.
D&D Pathfinder; Star Wars Saga; VtM, VtR; not a big fan of Warhammer Series, but I might join; open for some new ones
+2 GMT, I'm available at Friday, Saturday and Sunday - I'm also available at Monday and Tuesday but only next week.
Skype - g1ebguy
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/GlebG/
An enraged man, cursed by semi-immortality, he won't die from age, but his body decomposes - and after centuries, nothing is left but his skeleton. With pure-hatred for the Undead and the practitioners of the Dark Arts, he spends all the time the world has for himself, hunting them.
A Goblin with No Name, set out into the world to make one for himself. Though, his body is weak and fragile - and his patience is too short to learn magic, he made his own weapon - a revolver. Now, he travels with enthusiasm, relentless stubbornness and unnerving accuracy.
A student who wanted to become a Jedi, turned against when his teacher betrayed everyone around him and ran for his life. Years later, his training was never complete - but his connection with the force could make any foe drop to their knees, with their bones crushed.
A Malkavian Mime.

>> No.23187533

>>23185872

Bump. I really want a game.

>> No.23187765

>>23172633
Could still use 2 more for this Monster of the Week game. Looking at a Sunday Night game now, 7:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

Attached is just some setting info and some additional questions for the scenario. Contact is in the e-mail, it's Skype.

>> No.23188557

>>23143455
>>23149816
>>23151012
>>23153969
>>23179698
>>23185872
I see a lot of Star Wars popping up here, and a few 'maybe' GMs.
Come on guys, let's get something together!

>> No.23188732

Yup
Yup
4th ed D&D.

Willing to learn others.

GMT, anytime from about 6 most days.
email field

No preferences, whatever would fit in your setting.

>> No.23189808

>>23143357
>are you interested in playing
Yes
>are you interested in GMing
As much as I love it I doubt I could handle yet another game.
>What system
MnM, PTA and Pathfinder are the ones I am most familiar with but I am willing to learn any system. I've been really interested in Legend of the 5 Rings (that's the kung fu one right? ) or Hellboy GURPS though.
>Contact Info
Skype' dandashly1
Email in field
>Time Available
See the kicker is that Sundays are my only free day. I'm free all day on Sunday though.
>Anything else
I am not an overly serious player. Other than that I'm squeaky clean.

>> No.23189878

>>23187765
Cool PDF, dude.

Sounds like an interesting game.

>> No.23189916

>>23153647
If your still looking, I'm interested.

>> No.23189921

Yes.

Not primarily.

I know D&D 3.5, D&D 4E, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy, and Only War, but I would really just like to play either D&D 4E or Only War.

Time Zone is Eastern. I am available Monday-Friday after 6 p.m. and almost all the time on weekends. I prefer weekends.

[email protected]
I am down for combat-heavy or role-play heavy games, doesn't matter to me. I prefer to play online using clients such as OpenRPG and Roll20. I have a webcam and a mic.

>> No.23189987

ahhh... lets see what we have here

>> No.23190577

>>23188557

Emailing everyone I can. Lets do this.

>> No.23190589

WTF man?

This board is non-stop Warhammer spam 24-7, but all of 2 fucking people willing to play Rogue Trader who have any experience with WH40K Role-Play.

>> No.23190600

>>23190577
up for Rogue Trader?
previous post reference/ contact info?

>> No.23190724

>>23151012

If you're interested in attempting to get a SWS game going email the email in the email field.

>> No.23191764

>>23190600

Whythehellnot.png

>> No.23191840

>>23176079
If you're still paying attention, I'd love to get in on this.

Never played anything 40K but I know a fair bit about the lore for my familiarity with it and I learn pretty quick but I'll probably need to ask some questions.

GMT-6, free after noon every day, email in the email field.

>> No.23192368

Yes
No
3.5, VERY willing to learn others
Mountain time, but that matters little. I can be awake whenever I'm needed.
Anything else you need to know you can ask over Skype.

>> No.23192528

Looking for one more player for -

Yes
It will be an Only War game. Played and run quite a few though other systems though. Might be open to do another one of the FF40k.
Located GMT+0 - so European timezones but others welcome. Plan is for a 17:00 GMT this sunday
skype in email field
Expect the game to be Voice Chat primarily, and the more role playing the better. I like the games to be as close to being at an actual table with the group as possible.

>> No.23192554

>>23192528
>OW
YES SIGN M–
>voice
ah, dammit. Too bad.

>> No.23193728

>>23143357

BUMP

>> No.23193795

>>23149816
After hearing about Shadowrun many times on this board, I want to note that I'd be very interested in playing a game of Shadowrun. It hits all of my likes and combines it into one game. Why didn't I hear about this earlier!?

>> No.23194790 [DELETED] 

>>23189916
Yes, go here.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthad.php?t=201142

>> No.23194821

>>23189916
Yes. Drop an email or something and ill send you the location of the game.

>> No.23198031

Bump for gaems.

>> No.23198165

Yes
Nope
I have rulebooks for DH, DW and RT. Though i confess to have only read through them never played.
GMT. Flexible.
[email protected]
Noob, 40k TT player interested in dipping my toes into pen and paper, would probably want similar RP virgins/very patient veterans.

>> No.23198209

>>23198165
If you really try to role play then I don't think any veteran is going to give you beef. They will probably help you as well. Glad you are joining us.

>> No.23198327

>>23198165
Whoops forgot to add currently between mics atm if voice is essential.

>> No.23198783

>Almost 300 pots gamefinder thread
Dang guys, colour me impressed, first time I've seen this.

>> No.23198789

>>23198783
>pots
I need to lay off the late night drinking.

>> No.23199370

>>23198789

I'll drink to that.

>> No.23200344

No
Yes
Pathfinder
GMT -7 and one day in the morning. Hasn't been decided.
Email is in the field but we will be using Skype's Voice and Roll20 for the grid.
Character specs are: Level 3, 10 or 15 point buy, Any core races plus Hob Goblin, Goblin and Orc, all classes, 3000 gp starting wealth, and anything third party whether it be feat, class or otherwise must be ran by me.

>> No.23201667

>>23200344

Still looking for players?

>> No.23201921

>>23200344
Are you still making a bunch of completely asinine houserules while throwing a tantrum if anyone houserules while you play, Cody?

>> No.23202765

>>23201921

No

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action