Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 181 KB, 892x1000, Sister_of_battle_by_fgt1111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22986234 No.22986234 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Ok /tg/, I had a good idea.

The Tau, seeing the fanaticism of the Sisters of Battle, decide to capture them on the battlefield, and brainwash them with the Greater Good, making them the Comrades of Peace. They serve the will of the Tau and serve as an example to be followed.

>> No.22986342

The Tau, seeing the fanaticism of the Necrons, decide to capture them on the battlefield, and brainwash them with the Greater Good, making them the Comrades of Peace. They serve the will of the Tau and serve as an example to be followed.

>> No.22986361

The Tau, seeing the fanaticism of the Chaos Space Marines, decide to capture them on the battlefield, and brainwash them with the Greater Good, making them the Comrades of Peace. They serve the will of the Tau and serve as an example to be followed.

>> No.22986370

The Tau, seeing the fanaticism of the Space Marines, decide to capture them on the battlefield, and brainwash them with the Greater Good, making them the Comrades of Peace. They serve the will of the Tau and serve as an example to be followed.

>> No.22986383

Hey, great thread.

>> No.22986387
File: 119 KB, 600x481, Cultist-chan09.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

The Tau, seeing the fanaticism of the Cultists of Chaos, decide to capture them on the battlefield, and brainwash them with the Greater Good, making them the Comrades of Peace. They serve the will of the Tau and serve as an example to be followed.

>> No.22986390

The Imperium, seeing the heresy of everything, decide to purge them on the battlefield and purify them with the Holy Promethium, making them dead. They have been cleansed in the name of the Emperor and set as an example to be followed.

>> No.22986404

The Tau, seeing the fanaticism of the Orkz, decide to capture them on the battlefield, and brainwash them with the Greater Good, making them the Comrades of Peace. They serve the will of the Tau and serve as an example to be followed.

>> No.22986414

The Space Marines, seeing the fanaticism of the Tau Fire Warriors, decide to capture them on the battlefield, and brainwash them with the Imperial Doctrine, making them the slaves of the Emperor. They serve the will of the Imperium and serve as an example to be followed (and blammed).

>> No.22986417

The OP, seeing the autism of his thread, decides to sage it on the 4chans, and brainwash himself with Common Sense, making him Not A Fag. Op serves the will of the janitor and serves as an example to be followed.

>> No.22986431

>>22986414

This is really heretical and makes no sense.

>> No.22986438

>>22986431
Oh i know. Most suggestions don't. In fact, i like it that way.

>> No.22986450

The Tau, seeing the fanaticism of the Tyranids, decide to capture them on the battlefield, and brainwash them with the Greater Good, making them the Comrades of Peace. They serve the will of the Tau and serve as an example to be followed.

>> No.22986483

The OP, seeing the fanaticism of the fa/tg/uys, decided to annoy them on 4chan, and brainwash them with shitposting, making them troll epicly. They serve the will of moot and serve as an example to be followed.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action