Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 26 KB, 336x317, Spacehulk_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
22931652 No.22931652 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

ACCEPTING TERMINATOR AND BROODLORD PLAYERS!
>Day 6559 of Secunda-Artiya system passthrough, warp storms have been making for a rough ride.
>You are cheeling with your terminator buddies, when an order comes over the vox-cast;
>"Assault squad, move to shuttle bay VII for immediate gear up and boarding party launch."
>You all immediately begin to move.
PLAYER STATS: (roll a D10)
STRENGTH
INITIATIVE
SENSE (hearing/sight)
DEXTERITY
PLayer can choose standard terminator layouts (Storm Shields, Thunder Hammers, Storm Bolters, Flamers, and Autocannons.)
>"Plasma, Melta and Rockets have been restricted on this mission, your orders are no destruction of the ship is to be tolerated.
use a name, and stick with it, so i can keep track of ppl.
i will be randomly generating the space hulk, and setting it up on a board, with models placed, that only i can see. i will start a separate tyranid thread for some fog of war.
I'm still setting up, so we wont start straight away, about half hour from now. will probably take an 40min or so to play through

>> No.22931835
File: 813 KB, 2500x1667, 2500x1667_2817_Spacehulk_2d_sci_fi_fantasy_soldiers_picture_image_digital_art.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>The ship you are about to board is heavily infested with tyranids. in fact, one of their bio-ships is latched onto the side of it.
>There's no way of telling how many countless millions of organisms are in the Gothic-class imperial cruiser.

From the top down, we will explain the situation

PORT SIDE OF CRUISER
-This part of the ship is too infested----------\
-This part of the ship is heavily infested -----\
-This part is Lightly infested -----/
-This part should be relatively safe------------/
STARBOARD SIDE

>You will be landing on the Starboard side, where our landing crew wont get killed immediately
>You must make your way to the MAP ROOM
>very important star-maps MUST be retrieved from this vessel!
>the bridge and the information deck are a level up from where you'll be landing, as we cannot directly land at that area.
>get to the bridge, and scan the ships info core for any other useful things that may be aboard.

>> No.22932213

Rolled 4

Rolling

Autocannon and powerfist

>> No.22932242

Rolled 4

Rolling

Heavy flamer, power fist

>> No.22932296

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Whammer-Space-Hulk-PC-Gaming-Gamesorkshop-Alien,19702.html

>> No.22932328

Sorry to interupt. Space Hulk book worth it? Seems the most interesting out of all the Deathwatch book add ons.

>> No.22932401

Ghosted, i think we will cancel this, not really enough interest, thanks anyway! i've attatched the hulk room generator, if anyone is interested. each square on the main map (page 1) has 6 randomly generated rooms before a party can advance to the next map-square.
I still need to do the conning deck rooms....

>>22932328
not sure....

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action