Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.22080104 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Well, /tg/, I don't see a character art thread about (although by no means does that mean there isn't one). Bonus points for sci-fi.

>tl;dr character art sci-fi edition pic related

>> No.22080112

I shall give what I have.

>> No.22080113

This x1000 is my Eclipse Phase character.

>> No.22080125

>>22080113
That must really bug the other players.

>> No.22080137

>> No.22080145

Any interest?

>> No.22080154

>>22080113
When you say x1000, do you mean 1000 times bigger or a swarm of 1000 hiveminded robot mosquitoes?

>> No.22080161

>>22080154
I hope it's the latter, cause that would be fucking cool.

>> No.22080203

This is probably the last of it from me, at least until there's some other interest.

>> No.22080213

>>22080154
A hivemind swarm - though they look a bit more like wasps. Playing this kind of character has been interesting to say the least.

>>22080125
Ha.

>> No.22080285

>>22080154
Why not both?

>> No.22080310

>>22080285
A swarm of gigantic cyber-wasps?

Death is a preferable option.

>> No.22080328

I'll dump a few.

>> No.22080335

>>22080328

>> No.22080338

>>22080310
Not gigantic enough.
Each one should be powered by a sun.
They travel through the universe, harvesting whole galaxies to reproduce.

>> No.22080341

>>22080285
Because I can't afford 1000 Dragonfly synthmorphs right out of the gate. Besides, a swarmoid morph is fucking beautiful for espionage.

>> No.22080346

>>22080335

>> No.22080350

>> No.22080354

>>22080346

>> No.22080364

>>22080350

>> No.22080370

>>22080354

>> No.22080377

>>22080364

>> No.22080380

>>22080370
Probably only going to dump 1 or 2 more for now.

>> No.22080385

>>22080380

>> No.22080391

>>22080380
Yeah I'm pretty much all out too...

>> No.22080395

>>22080385
And done for now, might be back later.

>> No.22080412

I have some time.

>> No.22080413

>>22080350
God Help the man who uses Corvo as Character Art.

He will have to live up to it, and he will fail.

>> No.22080420

>> No.22080427

>> No.22080446

>> No.22080450

>> No.22080459

>> No.22080479

>> No.22080485

>>22080413

It's not that hard, really. He never says anything and he doesn't do much besides stab people.

>> No.22080503

>> No.22080505

>>22080420
Awesome

>> No.22080515

>> No.22080525

>> No.22080531

>> No.22080547

>> No.22080560

More Stalker than scifi, this.

>> No.22080582

Unsorted folder, now.

>> No.22080587

>>22080413
>difficult
>Step 1: Teleport
>Step 2: Stab people
>Step 3: ????
>Step 4: PROFIT!
What's so difficult about playing a silent sorcerer/rogue that stabs/possesses people, teleports, and summons/eats rats?

>> No.22080595

>> No.22080602

anybody have like...sci-fi gladiators?

>> No.22080605

>> No.22080632

>>22080602
If you mean, like, laser swords, I probably have some usable Jedi, but not really, no.

>> No.22080636

>>22080485
>>22080587
The fact that someone will overdo it and turn it into a shittly done facsimile with heavy speech and bad attempts to come off as badass. That and the temptation to do so, because it'd actually be pretty funny to see.

>> No.22080651

>> No.22080699

>>22080632
okay, dont worry about it then, like sci-fi cyberpunk stuff

>> No.22080700

>> No.22080714

>>22080636

Overdo what, stabbing people? As for speech, that's... I felt Corvo could've been an interesting character if he, you know... had an opinion or spoke. Ever. At most it's implied.

He felt more like a blank canvas: I varied between "Cyrus gruff voice" and "cheerful cockney voice" in my head. As a character, he didn't really "do" it for me. I couldn't care about him, because he was just... there.

>> No.22080716

>>22080699
That's simple enough.

>> No.22080723

>> No.22080732

>>22080714

>> No.22080743

>> No.22080751

>thick block of monstergirl porn
Fuck you unsorted folder, I am doing something.
>slightly smaller block of monstergirl daww
Stop that! Fffffffffffff

>> No.22080754

>>22080714
I kind of like him as a mute. I prefer his actions speaking for him, and an occasional bit of perceived ambiguity as to why he does some things from the eyes of another character.

But the fact that he's almost entirely blank is intended. Completely intended on the Dev's part, so as to allow the player to BE Corvo, and shape him according to what they feel he would do.

>> No.22080787

>> No.22080801

>> No.22080803

>> No.22080804

>>22080754

Huh. I guess I can see that? All power to them, because I did feel that he was unmolded clay. But that turned me off to him.

But, that's all >opinons.

>> No.22080834

This looks like metroid fanart.

>> No.22080851

>>22080804
I hope it didn't get in the way of you enjoying the game though.

>> No.22080852

>> No.22080864

>> No.22080872

>>22080834

This picture makes me think of the mannequin scene in Spec Ops.

>> No.22080891

>> No.22080897

>>22080872

Didn't mean to quote you, my bad.

>>22080851

It was fun while it lasted. Although, having stealthed a majority of the game, going full-out hacker-slasher in the Lord Regent's Manor was pretty fun. It was the first time I used Blink as something more than just quick-move, and used to to slam into people before gutting them.

I could say a lot about Dishonored, but CharArt, and this isn't /v/.

>> No.22080908

>>22080897

>> No.22080926

>> No.22080931

>> No.22080944

>> No.22080989

>> No.22081010

>> No.22081023

Looks like my time's up. Later.

>> No.22081055

>> No.22081099

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action