Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.21056908 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Has your fetish ever came up in a tabletop RPG?

Pic very related.

>> No.21056914

Have you ever shitposted /tg/?

OP's post very related.

>> No.21056947

have you ever made an autistic thread, or one with a animu OP pic?

>> No.21057214

No, because I've never actually played at a tabletop.

>> No.21057238

Female body odor seems to not come up much

>> No.21057269

>>21057238
despite my frankly astounding number of fetishes, and my years of roleplaying, no. aside from cutebolds. but that's more 'adorable' than 'fetishistic'.

... also, cyberpunk. but otherwise? no.

>> No.21057275

You'd be surprised how often you run into transexual bedwetting transformation vore during breastmilking on the tabletop. God damn is that one hard to hide.

>> No.21057365

My first character had a BDSM cult that I tried to strictly keep out of the game and used it because it made sense for the character.

The next character that I have planned heavily involves transformation.

I'm considering running a homebrewed campaign set in the Aliens universe.

>> No.21057369

Yes, fetishes that have happened thus far...

1. Size difference (small and big)
2. Punk girls or girls with shaved heads
3. Scantily clad barbarians women

Those are the only ones that have popped up thus far. I may not know the definition of fetish correctly though. These are just things I think are hot and not stuff I need to get off.

>> No.21057404

>>21057369

fet·ish
[fet-ish, fee-tish] Show IPA
noun
an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

/tg/ concentrates on the third one mostly.

>> No.21057415

I'm into chubs, so basicaly every game ever.

>> No.21057448

>>21056908
Muscle Girls
Feet
Body Odor

None of it's ever come up

>> No.21057494

so... /tg/ fetishtastic game, anyone?

>> No.21057509

>Goth chicks
No.
>Post-apocalyptic rescue fantasies
Kind of, but too platonic and too gay.

>> No.21057510

Oh god another one of these.

I'll bite. I've got a thing for women in glasses. Every once in awhile someone in my campaign will have glasses. And then obviously I whip out my dick and masturbate all over everyone's character sheets.

>> No.21057524

Rule one of gaming and fetishes:
KEEP IT SUBTLE OR KEEP IT OUT. And we're not talking American subtle. We're talking about "fountain of doubt" subtle. It should never, ever override fun. And if you're the GM, rule one changes to "KEEP IT OUT."

>> No.21057558

I GMed a short-lived FFd6 campaign
Queen of the city was a short-haired lady of authority. I like short hair.

Yeah, physical fetishes like that are easy to "sneak in", but I don't see something inherently WRONG with adding a small thing like that to the game.

>> No.21057984

>>21057494

I know a guy who would run a fetish game in his setting. It isn't his normal thing but he changes the rating based on the comfort level of the group.

>> No.21058015

Large anal insertions and brown girls?
Not even once.

>> No.21058021

>>21057524

There's a guy in my Pathfinder group that plays a musclebound female barbarian, no-one need ever suspect that I have a muscle girl fetish, it's great.

>> No.21058025

Yes, but I have many fetishes, and I don't generally focus on them on the table.

Also, am too worried that people don't realize how lethal nwod can be with one attack roll that just explodes, and 4 decent sized die polls coming up.

>> No.21058036

>>21057494

I'd be up for that.

>> No.21058080

Only thing that's happened so far is Sergals. In RT.
Not that I'm complaining, it was just a bit weird.

>> No.21058097

Villainous redheaded women come up surprisingly often. My players keep accusing me of inserting them in, even when they are written up that way in the modules/adventure paths I'm running.

>> No.21058167

>>21058097

Dude, everyone knows that gingers are soulless and evil.

I don't even know why macha has soulstones.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action