Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.20225435 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Alright /tg/, lets talk about whatever army you're currently working on.

40k, Fantasy, Infinity, Warmachine, Flames of War, Malifaux, etc. Whatever army you're building/painting/planning, lets talk about it.

To start: I have a question:
If you could only take one of the following vehicles (not a squad) in an IG ALLIES force supporting an army of Noise Marines, other Slaaneshi CSM and Obliterators, which would it be:
-Vendetta (because fliers are overpowered as fuck right now and its a solid transport for a squad of stormtroopers/vets)
-Medusa (because a S10 AP2 Large Blast will fuck up any Terminator force and, with the new blast rules, even the large blast will ruin a vehicles day)
-Manticore (will put the hurt on vehicles like the Medusa, but with D3 blasts, it'll fuck up hordes much more effectively)
I was leaning towards Manticore because of the massive templates I'm lacking. I currently have an ADL with Quad-gun that is operated by a lord commissar. The Oblits are also chilling back there and could easily protect an artillery piece. Thoughts?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action