Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.19160771 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

This is your new commissar.

>> No.19160792

But I'm just a lowly maid!

>> No.19160810

this is your new angry marine

>> No.19160823

>>19160810
and his tech priest bro

>> No.19160835

>>19160771
>implying that any woman who would dare to try and take command of aggressive fighting men wouldn't get pinned down and raped near instantly.

>> No.19160896

>>19160835
unless she rapes them first.

"Oh come on. It's not rape, I'm a superior officer!"

>> No.19160914

>>19160896
Wishful thinking from the shivering little beta adepts, while the soldiers do their jobs and do their bitches.

>> No.19160943

>>19160914

>> No.19160953

>>19160896
Powerglove. She strikes last. Plus, -4str times 2 is still negative for a human.

>>19160914
Yes.

>> No.19161001

>>19160914
>beta

yep your argument just went out the window

>> No.19161018

>>19161001
Well, maybe you would have preferred "pussy", but the meaning is the same, and he's got a point, no matter how buzzword-y his phrasing sounds.

I mean, if you're a self-confident man, why would you relish in submission?

>> No.19161065

>>19161018

If you were a self confident man, why would you feel the need to constantly flout your sexual prowess and dominance?

>> No.19161082

>>19161065
there's a difference between flouting and exerting, you know. And don't change the subject, it's about you and your femdom fetish.

>> No.19161095

>implying a woman has honor

>> No.19161101

>>19161095
Nobody did

>> No.19161103

>>19160953
>-4str times 2 is still negative for a human.

>not only do i not know how to do simple multiplication, but I also have no clue what .str actualy means
summer in full effect

>> No.19161110

>>19161103
It's a joke, you asspie.

Plus, only summerfags believe in summer.

>> No.19161121

>>19161110
>only summerfags believe in summer
-Summerfag 2012

>> No.19161132

>>19161121
>Touhou

Yep, definitely autismal.

>> No.19161143

>>19161132
>>Touhou
>
>Yep, definitely autismal.

- Summerfag 2012

>> No.19161178

>"40k totally isn't sexist anon, Marines are an all-male army because fluff"
>this thread
Pick one, you aspie perpetual Jabba the Hutt cosplayers.

>> No.19161180

>>19160771
Why is her sidearm crossdraw opposite the power fist? That makes no sense.

>> No.19161189

>logic
>women

pick one

>> No.19161191

>>19161180
Its a woman

>> No.19161197

>>19161189
>implying that picture was not drawn by a fat smalldick like yourself

>> No.19161208

>>19160771
DUTY

HONOUR

The woman can clearly only do one of those. Cooking, cleaning and having children.

>> No.19161250

>>19161180

Artist error?

Sometimes der commissar likes to have pretty pictures taken of their commissarial personage?

It's not like she's failing to maintain trigger disiciple

>> No.19161312

"I don't know it's wise to hire some vapid joygirl and get her to pose as a commissar. It disrespects the uniform."

"But it also gets entire shiploads of randy idiots who think they might luck out and get one of these non-existent commiss-whores for their regiment."

"Eh, carry on then."

>> No.19161422

>this thread

>> No.19161628

>>19161422
More fitting role for her when the men overthrow the group.

>> No.19162280

Scantily clad female commissar with powerfist thread?

>> No.19162964

>>19161018
It sure is evident with all the powerful, established, men known for their oozing self-confidence paying big money for women in latex and leather to humiliate them.

Not every Guard unit has a prison atmosphere.

>> No.19165248

>>19161628
She's become a lowly maid is fine by me, just like second post.

>> No.19168389

>>19162280
N-not really.

>> No.19168936

>>19162280
How bout let's widen that to "Commissar Thread" because that increases my amount of pictures to dump by about 10x.

>> No.19168946

Continuan' my dump.

>> No.19168960

Sittin', shittin' and dumpin'. Haha, I made a funny.

>> No.19168967

Fuck you flood detection.

>> No.19168982

>> No.19168989

'Ere we go! Into the pictures actually filenamed "Commissar"!

>> No.19168997

>> No.19169016

>> No.19169034

#4 appears to be a duplicate file from another thread. Oh well.

Pic related is my Elysian Lord Commissar. She's kind of a badass.

>> No.19169048

Have some Mordian Commissar calendar art. Also, if anyone has sauce for the rest of the calendar, I've got March, May and August.

>> No.19169058

Got a friend to draw me some noseart for my Valkyrie - enjoy!

>> No.19169069

Have some awful Goatboy art from BOLS that is only tangentially related to Commissars. But it's one of his rare, marginally funny ones.

>> No.19169083

And of course the best commissar ever.

>> No.19169097

>>19162280

>no boobs

It's a trap

...Disregard that, my boner is still compleate

>> No.19169100

Dump is drawing to an end. Get it while it's not.

>> No.19169117

One more? I'll scrounge around my hard drive but don't expect much.

>> No.19169125

Exquisite! I found another one!

>> No.19169143

This one was hiding in "Misc" for some reason. Damn you file filing system!

>> No.19169162

And with that, elegan/tg/entlemen, I bid you goodnight. Sweet dreams, and don't let the HERESY bite.

>> No.19169190

>>19160810
>>19160810

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there was some writefaggotry a while back about the Tau finding the Hulk on one of their colonized planets.

>> No.19172380

>>19169048
Bump for the rest of the calendar.

I do like jackets over undies.

>> No.19175322

>>19172380
>jackets over undies
Shame characters like that are never appropriate for games.

>> No.19175597

>>19172380
http://mr-culexus.deviantart.com/
don't have time to post them, so here is sauce

>> No.19175831

I thought this thread was about the repression ,overt sexualisation and submission of women, not an art dump! /tg/, I am disappoint.

>> No.19176484

>Honour

brits cant spell.

Pronounced and spelled in america as Honor

Pronounced as Honor spelt honour in england.


embarassing.

>> No.19177332

>>19176484
>>Patronising about spelling.
>>Doesn't capitalise
Uneducated ignorant colonist.

>> No.19177454

>>19176484
>>19177332
Gentlemen, the real issue here is that these women actually envision themselves the equal of a man! What balderdash!

>> No.19177611

>>19176484
Honour was created from a much larger phrase said by soldiers about courage lying (on-our) bodies which became its own word (honour)
silly americans not keeping the subtext of words because they are to lazy to type "u" .

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action