Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.19046245 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

MOUNT AND BLADE
BEEN DOIN' SOME NAPOLEONIC WARS. KICKIN' SOME ASS
DECIDED I'D GO BACK INTO WARBAND. NO MODS. NO SAVE SCUMMING. JUST HARDCORE REALISTIC VANILLA.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT FROM PANSY ASS HORSE ARCHERS AND LANCING FAGGOTRY. ALL TOO EASY.

-BUILD STRATEGIES
-PATHS TO SUCCESS

FAILING THAT, MOUNT AND BLADE GENERAL. ALSO CURIOUS HOW YOU LITTLE GIRLS FEEL ABOUT THE NAPOLEONIC WARS DLC. I KNOW IT HAS MY COCK HARD FOR DMING AN EARLY 19TH CENTURY STYLED GAME.
TOO BAD MY GROUP IS LITTLE GIRLS AND ONLY WANT TO PLAY ELVES WITH BOWS.

>> No.19046267

Mr. Rage? Is that you?

>> No.19046288

I myself love Napoleonic. Fightin in my Regiment, defending France.

I'm interested in the concept of a Warband P&P game. Anyone know of anything that could scratch that itch?

>> No.19046290

>>19046267
NO. DIDN'T MEAN TO GIVE THAT IMPRESSION. I'M JUST HOLDING DOWN SHIFT TO GIVE IMPACT TO MY WORDS AS I'VE JUST HAD ENERGY DRINKS AND I AM VERY SUSCEPTIBLE TO CAFFEINE. I CAN TONE IT DOWN BUT I'M GONNA NEED A LITTLE WHILE.

CAFFEINE AND GINSENG BITCHES

>> No.19046316

I've been playing a lot of Napoleon too but I've been switching back to Native every now and then.

Still just playing multiplayer but getting my Javalry on or swinging a big axe about.

One problem Napoleon has is with the melee hit detection it seems, melee is waaay more fluid and responsive in native.

>> No.19046319

Two handed axes on foot, nordic helms and heavy chain, leading a band of 50 Hurskals.

Like a fucking viking boss.

>> No.19046349

>>19046288
I TOO LOVE FIGHTING IN RANKS. I HAVE A HARD COCK FOR BOTH GUNNERY LINES AND TRENCH WARFARE.
AS FOR WARBAND P&P, I KNOW OF NOTHING LIKE IT, BUT IF YOU HAVE A THING FOR GAME DESIGN, IT SHOULDN'T BE THAT HARD TO CONVERT.

ALSO, A FRIEND AND I ARE CURRENTLY DESIGNING A P&P GAME WHICH STEALS ALL THE BEST COMBAT ELEMENTS FROM D&D WHILE BEING HARDCORE AS FUCK BY STEALING KEY ELEMENTS FROM WARHAMMER FANTASY AND GURPS. RIGHT NOW IT'S A MESSY TEXT FILE BUT PERHAPS ONE DAY YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN OUR DICK-HARDENING CREATION, AS IT CAN BE VERY EASILY CONVERTED TO LOW MAGIC BECAUSE THAT'S MY THING.

>> No.19046454

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?
I THOUGHT YOU GUYS LOVED CAPSLOCK. IT'S CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

YOU THINK MY TOPICS ARE BORING OR SOMETHING?
YOU NEED NEW TOPICS? I GOT TOPICS.
-HOW BOUT THEM TWO HANDERS.
-HOW BOUT THAT BRYTINWALDA
-HOW BOUT THAT GIMPED CAVALRY IN NAPOLEONIC

>> No.19046484

IS THERE A FUCKING MOD THAT ACTUALLY LETS YOU TELL X TROOPS "NO, SIT THIS ONE OUT" YET?

THAT ONE MOD, "SKIRMISH COMMANDS" OR "SKIRMISH TACTICS" OR SOME NONSENSE LIKE THAT SUPPOSEDLY DID SO, BUT THEY'D POP IN EVENTUALLY AND THAT SEEMED TO DEFEAT THE POINT.

WAS I JUST USING IT WRONG OR WUT.

>> No.19046523

>>19046484
NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE, BUT THEN AGAIN I NEVER USED TOO MANY MODS FOR M&B. I LIKE TOTAL CONVERSION ONES SUCH AS BRYTENWALDA AND 1275 AD OR SMALL TWEEKS & ADDONS SUCH AS FREELANCER.

>> No.19046605

>>19046454
I was all hyped for badass, bone crushing cavalry charges that would break their lines but nooooo, we were skewerd on first impace. Needless to say, my jimmies we're rustled.

>> No.19046728

CRUISE CONTROL IS FOR WOMANLY SWADIANS!

BRODOCKS USE SHIFT!

>> No.19046905

>>19046605
I GOTTA AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE. CAVALRY CHARGES NEED MORE IMPACT AND LANCES NEED TO BE AUTO-COUCHED. THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME PLAYING INFANTRY, NOT SOME HORSE-SLOB.

>> No.19047276

Does Napoleonic play just like the other mount and blades. Is there the map you run around on? The steam screenshots dont show one.

>> No.19047341

>>19047276
No singleplayer. It's multiplayer only. 200 man servers of Siege, battle, capture the flag, and who gives a shit because siege and battle are where it's at.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action