Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.18925798 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Dear Abby,

A few weeks ago our temple received a stranger who was seeking shelter. She turned out to be a fellow monk and though she was not of our order she was still easy to get along with. After our midday meditation we all took to the courtyard for our daily training. She didn't have a partner to spar with so I offered to practice with her. Things went well for the most part. She was quite skilled and seemed to keep up with our exercises without difficulty. At one point she bound me into a tight grapple and even with my training I could not escape until she finally released me. It was at that moment I felt something very strange... My body and soul seemed to react to her presence. I found that my pulse quickened and my mind seemed to cloud up when she was near... It has been a few days since we trained together but her influence has not seemed to lessen. I fear that this woman may secretly be a demon, sent to weaken my body and dull my thoughts. She is a capable fighter and I am ashamed to say that I am not yet powerful enough to face her in honorable combat. Are there any other ways that I may slay such a creature?

-Lost in Meditation

>> No.18925822

>>18925798
Dear Lost in Meditation,

Have a fap. Everything will be fine.

>> No.18925834

>>18925798
you can try to steal one of her socks, if she is truly a demon she will go mad and spend eternity trying to find it.

>> No.18925847

>>18925798
LiM, you have spent most of your life in isolation and this is probably the first woman your age who you've had physical contact with. You're in lust with her, your best bet is to talk to her about it.

>> No.18925850

Dear Lost in Meditation,

Slaying this demon will not help you.

Your only chance is to seduce her.

Abby

>> No.18925870

>>18925798
Dear Lost in Meditation,

there are many ways to lay such a creature. For one, ask her out to a friendly spar. Then you need to act fast and get her in a strong grapple - don't fret even if she gets you, everything will come to you naturally. Remember, you have a Diamond Body but don't get Evasive.

>> No.18925886

Dear Lost in Meditation

The girl is not a demon, the only demon is the one feeding off of your weakness. It has planted the sins of pride, envy and lust inside your soul. You must cleanse your spirit, and commit your mind and spirit to training with this monk until you can match her in skill, and your dark thoughts are purged from your body and mind.

Train hard, and best of luck to you.

-Walking the Path

>> No.18925892

Dear Lost in Meditation,

Don't worry! This is a common thing for men in monasteries to experience once they come in contact with members of the opposite sex. A life of gender-seclusion does have its drawbacks.

Since honorable combat appears to be out of the question, you should probably murder her in her sleep. Proceed to dismember the body and plant it in your ceremonial gardens, so that the pure plants there may cleanse her body. Remember, if you ever feel confused or hesitant about this action, you should recall the great teachings of Tso Xintai, Monk Grandmaster, who said,

"My ass. My ass. What are you doing to my ass?"

Before dying of old age. Words of wisdom travel far!

Best of luck!

>> No.18925946

DEAR LOST IN MEDITATION

YOUR FEARS ARE WELL-FOUNDED. THAT WOMAN IS NO DOUBT A DEMON IN DISGUISE. LUCKILY, THERE IS A VERY EASY WAY TO DISPATCH SUCH DEMONS.

THERE IS A LAKE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE THAT IS VERY DEEP. CHALLENGE HER TO A SWIM TO THE BOTTOM. YOU WILL SUCCEED AND BOTH OF YOU WILL SERVE FORE- I MEAN SHE WILL BE VANQUISHED.

-ABBY

>> No.18926303

asdf

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action