Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.18689801 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

So /tg/ I've finally decided to jump on the bandwagon of minecraftiness, obviously rather late. Does /tg/ still have a server up and running? And if not, just have some random 40k artwork.

>> No.18689878

couple more random pictures for a quick bump

>> No.18689897

Somebody's advertising a /tg/ server, but it's full of fail and underage b&. This pic sums it up.

>> No.18689924

Hrm, perhaps I should just be quiet then and ignore my desire to minecraft with fa/tg/uys. Thanks for the heads up.

>> No.18689967

>>18689924

Nonono, man. Just because they're advertising it as a /tg/ server doesn't mean it's fa/tg/uy authorized and supported. It's the "Medieval Server" threat you see pop up here every once in a while.

I'm sure if some dedicated gents got a server going, it'd be aces.

>> No.18690019

>>18689967

Yeah, I'd heard /tg/ had a server up and running for a fair bit. Wasn't sure if it was still up and running or some such since I couldn't connect to the old IPs I found on 1d4chan.

>> No.18690035

>>18690019

Not sure. I'd link you to the server IP I'm talking about, but I don't want to encourage them.

>> No.18690057

>>18690035

Naa I appreciate the thought though. Honestly was that server thread that inspired me to go join fa/tg/uys but reading the thread made me decide that server was balls.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action