Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.18661060 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Hey /tg/.

You guys got any stories about a human and an elf falling in love?

>> No.18661116

PO TEY TOES

>> No.18661258

THERE ONCE WAS A CAVEWOMAN IN THE PREHISTORIC ERA...THEN AN ELF CAME FROM SPACE, AND HE FUCKED HER. AND MANKIND WAS BORN....... THEN, AN OMNIPOTENT READER FROM BEYOND FAPPED.

>> No.18661418

Love can bloom?

>> No.18661453

The Lay of Luthien

>> No.18661461

>thatismyfetish.png

>> No.18661462

>>18661258
I don't know why, but that made me lol.

>> No.18661588

Tikitak Donkeypubes was tiptoeing through the forest glade when he heard a metallic rusting in the bush several yards from him. He drew his flumpy floppy dildo named DILDOR and approached cautiously. The rustling stopped- Tikitak placed DILDOR in his mouth horizontally and got down on all fours. Twas action shitfuck time.

Some huge niggerelf jumped out of the bush, grunting and beat boxing dubstep. He grabbed DILDOR with his monkeyfeet and started to sparkle ferociously. Tikitak's eyes rolled back into his head, DILDOR glowed an ominous fiery red. Suddenly a shitstorm of shitty dicks began to rain from the tree tops. Nigelf stopped his monkeyfoot-grabs-dildo assault and began to roll around in the leaves, screaming in joy. Tikitak joined Nigelf, gamboling happily among the ShitDick Forest floor. Spined earthworms crawled into the couples flesh, so they began to fuck each other with their spikey earthworm skin, each worm writhing into the other member's pores. Their corpses were later found full of dick-shaped worm eggs in their skin. I lit the forest on fire and ran away the end.

>> No.18661606

good story anon.

>> No.18661697

>> No.18663226

>wanting to hear stories about demihuman love
>not monstrous race love
>2012

>> No.18663400

>>18661588

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action