Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.18590399 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

I'm actually really excited for this now that is going to be a single player only thing. But at the same time, I'm afraid they will cut out most of the content they were going to have, and make you play as SPESS MAHREENS RPG STYLE.

I want to play as a Guardsman for FUN, I want to be a condescending space elf, I want to WAAAAAGH, I want to wear PAULDRONS. But, something tells me it will be all pushed aside in favor of a "Main stream" audience and DLC.

What do you hope for Dark Millennium /tg/?

>> No.18590430

I hope for THQ to eat a dick and have some other publish give Vigil the money it needs to finish the game as originally intended.

Judging from THQ's financials as of late, Dark Millennium is effectively cancelled. they'll reuse some art assets for Space Marine 2, but that's all they really mean when they say they're "shifting the focus of the game to single player"

>> No.18590502

"I'm actually really excited for this now that is going to be a single player only thing. But at the same time, I'm afraid they will cut out most of the content they were going to have, and make you play as SPESS MAHREENS RPG STYLE."

-There will be some multiplayer features but they mostly said that it will be an immersive singleplayer game. I am also excited for the game as well.

"I want to play as a Guardsman for FUN, I want to be a condescending space elf, I want to WAAAAAGH, I want to wear PAULDRONS. But, something tells me it will be all pushed aside in favor of a "Main stream" audience and DLC."

-We will see about the DLC. I really would like to play as a Daemonhost or Sorcerer.

Overall I am intrigued on how they will make it.

>> No.18590522

I'm as meh about this as I was about the online. will try it either way.

>> No.18590556

>-There will be some multiplayer features but they mostly said that it will be an immersive singleplayer game. I am also excited for the game as well.

That's what they -said-. Anyone who knows anything about software development knows what's going to happen next.

They're cutting out the MMO aspects of a game designed to be an MMO. What does that leave us with, exactly? Crappy (by single player game standards) graphics, some model/texture work, maybe some early VA and writing.

Mark my words, THQ is going to hand over what they can recycle into Space Marine 2 over to Relic, and make them release it on an extra-fast dev cycle because THQ is DESPERATE for money right now.

I can't overstate that. THQ is in a really shitty financial position right now, and all of their recent game cancellation/scaleback announcements are indicative of them focusing on financially sound investments, like releasing a Space Marine sequel.

You're not going to get a 40K RPG-esque from THQ at this point. Don't get your hopes up.

>> No.18590562

Striking Scorpions, Dark Reapers, and Dire Avengers.
Holy shit I can't choose.
My hope is that they're all as good as they could be.

Oh, and CULTEESTS. Can't friggin' WAIT! Gonna put "MY SPLEEN!" on hotkey.

>> No.18590576

>Mark my words, THQ is going to hand over what they can recycle into Space Marine 2 over to Relic, and make them release it on an extra-fast dev cycle because THQ is DESPERATE for money right now.

The fact that this is probably accurate is pretty painful.

>> No.18590592

>>18590556
They have Darksiders 2 coming out soon. Maybe that will give them a boost.

>> No.18590594

>>18590556

I never had my hopes up, I was just stating what they said, personally I hope they do well with the game but as I see it I'm a bit iffy with it right now

>> No.18590639

Well duh OP

Single player >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Multiplayer > MMO

Also, I'm expecting psykers wearing something that isn't dresses

Maybe, I dunno, pants

>> No.18590657

>>18590592
Unlikely, considering they just laid off 30% of the dev team.

That's not something any healthy studio does a few months before release. You bring in more people for QA and polish the shit out of the game. THQ cut off the tap and they're going to have to scramble to deliver. The end result is probably gonna have a 50 on metacritic and sell exceptionally poorly.

EA or Activision will probably buy THQ just to get the IPs and gut their affiliate studios. If Relic goes down because of this, I will weep.

>> No.18590673

>>18590639
Fuck pants. Robes are comfy as fuck

>> No.18590699

>>18590657
EA will probably buy it. They are supposedly making a "big purchase" sometime soon. Gooddamn, EA is flopping as well. They really want to bring the video game industry down with them for whatever the fuck reason they have.

>> No.18590709

DoW3 _was_ speculatively due out in August.
While that date has probably been pushed back, the Dawn of War series has always been a solid seller for THQ and thus hopefully still on track and of notable quality.
Goddammnit though. Ten million lost on a deal with Disney for the kid's market. EPIC fail.

>> No.18590723

>>18590709
>Ten million lost on a deal with Disney for the kid's market. EPIC fail.

What? What are the details behind this?

>> No.18590764

>>18590673
This man understands.

>> No.18590780

Whoa, that means I might actually play it. Vindicares and psykers? Fuck yeah. I was talking to my friend earlier about how moronic it is to try to cram the "tank, DPR, healer" shit into every medium in the universe

>> No.18590794

What?

It's going to NOT be an MMO?

So then, what is it? Space Marine, but more adventure and slightly less 3rd person shooter?

How is this going to stand out if it isn't an MMO?

>> No.18590832

>>18590699
Difference is, EA has plenty of money whereas THQ is hemorrhaging.

>>18590794
It isn't. Dark Millennium is effectively cancelled, and they'll recycle aspects of it (mostly art and VA) for DoW3 and SM2, if THQ lasts long enough to publish them.

MMOs are a huge investment, and THQ doesn't have the cash to play around with it that they did when they first commissioned it.

Do NOT expect a 40K RPG out of their announcement.

>> No.18590860

>>18590832
EA also has a notorious reputation for ruining everything they get their hands on.

>> No.18590899

>>18590860
But why do they do that? Is it intentional or what?

>> No.18590913

>>18590899
Probably, because ruining things as they do has gotten them tons and tons of money.

>> No.18590921

>>18590899
They lay off and fire pretty much everyone that worked at studios they buy.

>> No.18590949

>>18590899
Short answer: Yes
the long answer is pretty much the same answer.

>> No.18590976

>>18590899
>>18590921
For example, take the death of Westwood. EA bought Westwood, whose studio was near Vegas. They would have to move when EA bought them, to the new studio which was in another city. The move would have to be covered by EA, including personal costs.

EA fired everyone at Westwood, and told them that if they moved to the new city, their old job would be there for them. Only about 30% did the move, the rest went on to start another company.

>> No.18591020

>>18590976

>> No.18591035

People seem to forget that space marine was close to a failure financially for THQ

They made it on a AAA budget and made just about no profit, the only reason they didn't drop the whole thing like a hot potato is because the DoW series sells quite well

>> No.18591096

>>18590399
>What do you hope for Dark Millennium /tg/?

Give me playable Eldar and I'll find something to love, even if the game as a whole turns out to be shit.

>> No.18591102

>>18590723
I don't have the source, though I think it was Eurogamer, but THQ ended up in the financial mess it is over partnering up with Disney to make kid's market games. On a basic level I'm not too surprised, for the last 5 years or so THQ's business plan has been to go boldly where more mainstream publishers don't go and carve a niche there. The Disney deal was much of the same.
But, however such things happen, too much got spent and amounted to nothing. I dunno if Disney to blame, but either way the upshot is DoW3 and Space Marine 2 need to happen and happen a lot.

>> No.18591108

>>18591096
They were already going to be playable, so nothing lost there.

>> No.18591128

>>18591108
Well yea, but I'm not so confident they still will be when the game is released. Hopefully they will, but I'm not holding my breath.

>> No.18591146

>>18591035
Interesting, I hadn't know that Space Marine was financially underwhelming.
Too bad.

>> No.18591173

>>18591128
You and me both. I'm quite fine with SM2 being Space Marine+ if that's what comes. The engine's fine, the action's solid, just give me more flavor.

>> No.18591273

If the MMO didn't go tits up how were they planning on balancing different classes ?

>> No.18591299

At the bare minimum I hope I can play as an Ork. That's pretty much the difference between buying or not for me.

I haven't been following it so I don't know how much of a longshot this is but I would love a Mount and Blade style RPG. Third person style gameplay combined with huge army gathering, land conquering goodness.

"Oi, da warboss has givin da base you captured by yourself to some git muckin about away from the front lines."

>> No.18591319

Speaking of 40K games.

What in god's name possessed them to make this game?

>> No.18591331

Space Marine wasn't that bad, I liked it. Now a Space Marine RPG? ALLOFMYDOSH.jpg

It better have real RPG elements. Ex: customizing your loadout, wargear, armor, etc., and DoW2 style campaign where you can choose between missions on different planets. Oh, and dialogue between BATTUL BRUTHAS.

>> No.18591333

>>18591319
I liked it, the gameplay was average, but the story was pretty good.

>> No.18591344

>>18591319

Never played it. What made it so bad?

>> No.18591367 [DELETED] 

>>18590976
EA is the Reaper.
>>18591319
I'm guessing at some point Tau was popular. Anyway the game was kinda fun even though it was generic shooter. The only problem I have is that a single Tau Firewarrior did not die instantly the first moment it fought an entire army of Space Marine, Chaos Space Marine, Daemon and etc etc.
Also a bolter that shoot explosive round.

>> No.18591368

>>18591273
4 per race, in the roles of Defender, Healer/Support, Sniper, and Stealth IIRC.
Eldar was Avenger, Farseer, Dark Reaper, and Scorpions, IIRC.
Marines were Sternguard, Tech Priest, Devastator Marine, and uh...maybe this one was Assassin (Guardsman advancement), or something like that.
Chaos was much the same, Champion/Sorcerer/Havoc/Cultist.
Orkzes: see above, basically.

>> No.18591383

>>18591319
>>18590976
EA is the Reaper.
>>18591319
I'm guessing at some point Tau was popular. Anyway the game was kinda fun even though it was generic shooter. The only problem I have is that a single Tau Firewarrior did not die instantly the first moment it fought an entire army of Space Marine, Chaos Space Marine, Daemon and etc etc.
Also a bolter that shoot explosive round.

>> No.18591396

I hope they'll make a new game, that lets you play a tactical MMO as a squad of the army of your choice.

But that's about as likely as a sudden shower of purple giraffes in northern Italy next week, so I might just as well stop caring.

>> No.18591463

>>18591344
One Tau Shas'la goes and kills a bunch of Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, daemons, and a daemon prince.

It was a bad first person shooter, but had nice cutscenes.

>> No.18591481

>>18591463
>>18591383
It's obvious that nurgle slipped everyone mental retardation when no one was looking.

That would make it totally possible.

>> No.18591504

>>18591344
I'm not bashing the game because it was bad. I am just amazed that they took a minor part of 40K and made a ridiculous game about it. We could had a guardsman pulling all these crazy stuff but instead we got a tau for no raisen!

>>18591383
When were the tau ever popular? They were hated from the get go and still are.

>> No.18591505

>>18591481

Actually Khorne got a hold of the main character in the book.

>> No.18591507

>>18591396
It's not an MMO, and it's not amazing, but it's a good time killer. Better than most DS games. I can put it down and not feel bad, and don't have to devote myself to the story.

>> No.18591531

>>18591505
>Warp God
>Tau
>Interacting

How exactly?

>> No.18591539

>>18591531

I guess he was just that pissed off and bloodthirsty. Also it wasn't Khorne himself, but one of his daemons.

>> No.18591562

>>18591504
Sure, an unlimited number of games about SMs are no problem, but one little xenogame...

>> No.18591572

>>18591504
As I said. At some point. Problably a very small point in time.
>>18591481
>>18591505
Here's another thing. Why would a Chaos daemon care about a single unknown firewarrior. There's plenty of target to choose from. A Space Marine captain, Admiral of the Imperial Fleet and more.

>> No.18591618

>>18591562
Xenos shouldn't get their own games. They could star with the Imperium in multi-factional games like Dow but shouldn't ever get their own games.

>> No.18591624

>>18591562
They could have chosen a good xeno race. Like the Orks or Eldar. Just imagine a Saints Row style Ork game...

>> No.18591642

>>18591618
>Xenos shouldn't get their own games.
>implying you wouldnt pay fucking STACKS of good money to buy Kaptin Bluddflag and hiz Krew: Orkiversal Adventschuurz
>I'LL SET ME GITFINDA TA PANZEE BOSS

>> No.18591652

>>18591624
>>Giant purple dildo
>>WAAAAAAUGH!
>>No survivors.
I can get behind this.

>> No.18591655

I'm glad that the mmo aspect is ditched. 40k as a whole cant work effectively as an mmo without raping the fluff because you're effectively forced to give extra representation to the Imperium because it's the largest organization in the galaxy and therefore has the most armies devoted to it.

The only MMO 40k games I could see working would be some kind of online battlefleet gothic or an MMO set in Commoragh.

>> No.18591684

>>18591642
>In dis here krazy 'ventah, Warboss Gorgutz haz hired out me krew to help wit' his WAAAAAAAGH!
>Gorgutz and Bluddflag co-op game that lets you order smaller, runtier orkz around
>just imaging dialogue between the two bosses
>mfw

>> No.18591693

>>18591344
Because a lot of the elements therein didn't fill the strict HUMANS ONLY, XENOS IS FAGGOTS, behavioral patterns of your average 40k player.

You either get: HURR DURR, NOT SPESS MUHREEN/GUARDSMAN NOT GOOD or some variant of that.

Plus the local chaos demons decided to try fucking around with a Tau, and the ass-pain about that is fucking astronomical.

>> No.18591705

someone make a mod (I suck at such things)...

LEFT4DEAD: Guardsman

>> No.18591709

>>18591693
Srtictly speaking the game was still more fun than Space Marine was, at least you could run faster than 2mph.

>> No.18591720

>>18591505
>>18591531
>>18591539
>>18591572
Get it straight, gentlemen, It was Kais's strong devotion to the Greater Good, and his skill and discipline as a Fire Warrior that allowed him to prevail against the dangers and horrors he faced.

There was no daemonic hand in his victory.

>> No.18591728

>>18591720

>> No.18591759

>>18591720
>nah
he wanted revenge for the deaths of the etherials

>> No.18591783

>>18591507
I know that exists.

Now make it multi-faction, MMO, not on a shit handheld console.

Thing is.. you could easily make it so that a SM can either be scout squad or even a single terminator, while IG, Tau or Orks are a whole squad.

Levelling is done by adding new squad members (effectively unlocking new abilities)
Space Marines and other more individually powerful factions get fewer (or even no) additional squad members. . .

Meh. Like I said, I can just stop caring.

>> No.18591806

>>18591783

>THQ makes mmo like this
>all NPCs still refer to your squad as a single character

>> No.18591815

>you will never get to play an RPG-action game featuring an autarch that lets you take perks and weapons from all the aspects to make your own playstyle

>> No.18591833

>>18591783
Give Chaos Space Marines (or Orks) the ability to replace his squad with a loyal horde of cultists (or Grots) and we're set.

>> No.18591844

The Blood Raven saga is done, right?

Hopefully, no Blood Ravens for Dow 3. I am sick of them.

>> No.18591871

>>18591624
Speaking of Saints Row, Volition is a THQ studio, isn't it? If EA gets hold, that could be dead too.

[spoilers]I'd kill for a Saints Row-style Shadowrun game[/nospoilersontg]

>> No.18591873

I actually just played Firewarrior recently for shits and giggles, and you know what I realized after beating the game again. This was Kais's first fucking day on the job. I would file a job complaint.

>> No.18591901

>>18591873
Heh. Technically it was his first day in the field, he'd had that job for 4 years (the Tau Empire have their soldiers do safer jobs for 4 years, before putting them in the field), and he only ended up working another day in his entire life, the rest of the time he lives in a really nice home, with padded walls.

>> No.18591929

Here's the thing: THQ has released a lot of games recently that have performed kinda iffy. Space Marine being one of the most notable. It made money, but not the kind of money you want to make when you have such a big investment.

Their main problem was with their Disney licence, which ended up costing them more money than they made from the licence, and the uDraw Tablet, which sold well on the Wii, but caused them to lose over $100 million, which put them in the red by about $50 million, when they overestimated the demand for the uDraw on the 360 and PS3 by over 1.4 MILLION UNITS. Basically, they shipped out over a million units to stores, those stores sold them generally at reduced prices because no one wanted them, and now they have 1.4 million uDraw tablets sitting in a warehouse.

Source: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2012/02/boom-to-bust-thqs-revolutionary-udraw-now-filling-warehou
se-shelves.ars

Remember when everyone was panicking over Stalker 2 not seeing a release? Well that was because GSC, who made the Stalker series, was one of the first companies let go by THQ.

When they say "it's no longer an MMO" that literally means "we don't have the money to make this an MMO". If you had ANY hopes in the slightest for this game, throw them away now. They built the game from an MMO engine, and they're too late in the game (and without enough money) to do something as drastic as change the engine. This is gonna be a really bad game. I mean, REALLY bad. Unless someone buys the 40k license off of THQ (or THQ gets Chinese investors like they've been fishing for), then I highly doubt the game will be anything worth playing.

>> No.18591970

its like guys have never played doom i mean how the fuck does that regular ol space marine start killing all those daemons? tau fire warrior was essentially the same thing but with a 40k setting

>> No.18592020

>>18591901
"All right! First day in the field to fight for the greater good!"

"KAIS! We need you to fight off waves of the Imperial Guardsmen single handedly!"

"YES SIR!"

"KAIS!, Kill that Space Marine in melee!"

"YE...WHAT?"

"KAIS!, Get the Imperium to help you fight Chaos!"

"You've got to fucking kidding me...."

"KAIS!, Now that you've got a space marine to talk to you over radio fight endless the waves of Chaos daemons and marines alone!"

"WHAT DID I DO?!?!?"

>> No.18592024

>>18591970

Doom was excusable because it was one of the earliest games of the genre.

Plus Fire Warrior was already part of an established setting.

>> No.18592042

>>18592020
This only with Kais instead of Ramirez.

>> No.18592053

>>18591970

I don't remember Kais running at 57 miles per hour... or he talking about how he was a tau and a half...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUeFlqVsEts&feature=related

And I certainly don't remember Fire Warrior having great music.

>> No.18592063

>>18591970
Doomguy also
1. Was killed, but kept fighting and punched his way back to life
2. Rappelled down from the edge(whatever the fuck that means) of a moon with a grappling hook. I don't even want to know what level of Psyker it would take to slap physics in the face that hard.

>> No.18592068

>>18592053
That's because the little bastard stuck to Doom tradition and didn't say a goddamn thing, it was Duke Nukem who was a mouthy prick.

>> No.18592134

>>18592024
>>18592053
>>18592063

if he was a guardsman would you guys be saying the same thing?

>> No.18592143

>>18592068
Someone hasn't read the doom comic.

>> No.18592153

>>18592053
Play Firewarrior with Yakety Sax playing on your media player. Try not laughing while playing.

>> No.18592154

>>18592134
Fuck no they wouldn't, because they are fanboys.
>>18592143
Kais was a hell of a lot more talkative in his book as well.

>> No.18592173

>>18591970

>how the fuck does that regular ol space marine start killing all those daemons?

The same way the Imperial Guard fights demons.

Lots of bullets, some plasma and rockets when available, and chainsaws for when things get really hairy.

>> No.18592192

>>18592134

Probably would, because knowing companies like THQ the 'lone guardsman' would have all the charm and personality of Titus (read: none).

>> No.18592208

>guardsman killing anything in close combat
>40,000

hahahaha dum 'umme

>> No.18592244

>>18592208

Don't laugh, I have a Veteran Sergeant who regularly chainsawdomizes MC Tyranids in CC. I have no idea how he does it (beyond faith in Big E, of course), but he does it. That squad NEVER gets charged.

>> No.18592254

>>18592208
Catachan troops. Ogryns.

Your argument is somewhat invalidated.

>> No.18592271

>catachans
>ogryns

u 'ummes crack me up!

>> No.18592297

DAWN OF WAR 3 PLEASE

>> No.18592325

>>18591507
Play the PSP version if you have one its the same game with better graphics

>> No.18592328

>>18592271
We'll see you laughing when there's a two-foot-long tooth from a horrible jungle abomination going through your spine, or when you're picked up and used as a club against your allies.

>> No.18592332

>>18592244
I have a new verb.
lol, nothing good will come of this.

>> No.18592334

>>18592271
Say what you want but we guard boys will never retreat in close combat.... Well, at least while the commissar is still alive..

>> No.18592366

>>18592328
>>18592334

say dat to my face ya pink skined bags of squishy dings

>> No.18592400

>>18590657
>If Relic goes down because of this

They'd jump into bed with Valve first.

>> No.18592404

>>18592366
I would teach you your place orkscum..

>> No.18592424

>>18592404

den com at me already ya git

>> No.18592452

>>18592424

>> No.18592494

I would actually like a story driven game about Valkyrie Pilots.

>> No.18592540

>>18592494
ALL OF MY WANT. I play an aircav IG army in tabletop and a Valkyrie/Vendetta/Vulture/Marauder/Thunderbolt flying game would kick. serious. ass.

>> No.18592772

I stopped caring about Dark Millennium when the Planetside 2 teaser was released.

THQ could take a few chapters from SOE right now, as hilarious as that sounds.

>> No.18592841

>>18592772
>THQ could take a few chapters from SOE right now, as hilarious as that sounds.
>take a few chapters from SOE

>> No.18592843

>>18591319
It lead to a good tau novel being made so is okay to me.

>> No.18592858

>>18592772
That man is wearing a flannel shirt, your argument is null and void.

>> No.18593296

>>18592332

I know, right? The moment I typed that I was aware I had unleashed something new and terrible on the world.

We must spread this.

>> No.18595511

>>18590399

I hope they add in some sort of prologue for your character, like DA:O did.

A prologue for how you became a Heretic? Yes please.

>> No.18595604

how well did space marine do sales wise? all I can find is that it's sold 1.2 million units across all platforms, which I wouldn't say is bad

how well do the dawn of war games do as a comparison?

I would really like to see DM especially with coop elements

>> No.18596098

>>18591833
See, that's the idea. . .you can choose:
Do you want to be One Powerful Guy (say a Mek Boy with all kinds of flashy bitz blowing shit up left and right and maybe a grot or three. . .
Or a CSM Champion of Khorne hacking your way through the enemies with just a wimpy few cultist to distract an enemy or to kill if you get bored. .
Or do you want to be a Waaghboss with a mob of shooty and choppy boyz and a painboy to keep them going?
An IG Lieutenant, with a Commissar to keep your lads in line, a few sergeants to steady them, a bayonet each and lots of guts?
A Space Marine Veteran Sergeant, with maybe two or three battle brothers and a chaplain or techmarine, slaying the enemies of mankind In His Name?
An Eldar Warlock (inevitably red-headed, female, and probably somewhat frustrated) with a few squads of guardians. . . or maybe an exarch with her small squad of Aspect Warriors?
Adeptus Sororitas, Tau. . .etc.


You get the idea. . .choose to make a large squad, or a small squad with powerful individual members or nearly no squad with more powers for your 'main character'
It might be problematic to have playable 'nids and 'crons in any kind of open explorable world.
And even combining those forces into the classic 'factions MMOs are so fond of is a clusterfuck waiting to happen.

But hell, it'S fucking 40k, a wargame. . it should be about a squad, with a character, and tactical fighting.
If one of you is smart enough and rich enough to make this, do it.

pic is unrelated

>> No.18596234

>>18596098
>squadmate shitty AI constantly getting them killed basically wasting away your levelups

>> No.18596377

>>18596234
You've been visiting /v/, haven't you?

Anyway, I don't want Mass Effect: 40k. I want a rea-time tactical MMO. . .not 3rd person shooter with AI-tard squadmates.

Imagine five or six people, each controlling a squad, working together to beat a dungeon, or a boss fight. . or fighting another team of five or six people each controlling such a squad.
'Squad' as described above can be anything from IG platoon of twenty or thirty guardsmen to a single spess mahreen termie/champion of chaos.

Well, if it ever gets made it probably can't be balanced, it'll have a fucking cash shop and it'll be ruined by BRs and Russian PKers.

>> No.18596392

The gameplay from a MMO is way to bad and uninteresting to be viable in a single player game.

It's going to be shit. Just like Fire Warrior and Speeehz Meringue.

>> No.18596829

>>a wimpy few cultist to distract an enemy or to kill if you get bored. .
I, OTOH, would be fine with ME 40K and AI-tard companions. Hasn't slowed me down yet. I do like your squad ideas though. And in SM your doodz were unkillable, which was a nice way to deal with any AI shortcomings.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action