Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.18564432 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

>turn of the century
>early teen, downloading shit off kazaa because i was a stupid little retard at the time.
>downloading all the 40k codexs'
>notice i downloaded 'adeptus arbites'
>necromunda originating imperial swat cops army.
>ask about it in local games workshop.
>clerks have no idea.
>40+ greying neckbeard sage tells me it got into some legal problems with 2000AD over judge dredd comparisons.
>find the file on a disk today and remember it.

Anybody ever field an army of these?

>> No.18564449

There was a 40k army? You must upload!

>> No.18564478

Hold the phone.

A 40k full army. of adeptus arbites? as in you could field it against necron or tau armys like imperial guard?

Bullshit.

>> No.18564481

Those are from Necromunda and are still very much available. Only Arbites codex I remember was fanwank. Mind you the codex back in 2nd and 1st edd were all over the place with subdexes and white dwarf dexes coming out of the woodwork all over the damn place.

I used to use my old arbite gang as an inquisitor and ret in a witch hunter army.

>> No.18564509

>2012
>not having an arbites army
>ISHIGGY DO DIGGY
thats like not having a squad of legion of the damned to rustle newbies.

>> No.18564578

Wow thats nostalgic. One of the many "lost armys" of second edition. can you upload the codex? i can only find the shitty modern "mini dex" imitations online.

>> No.18564609

Googling these does show a LOT of similarities to dredd. No legal problems though. Anyone know more about this?

>> No.18564687

Upload!
UPLOAD!

>> No.18564703

>Codex Adeptus Arbites
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST RUMOURS!!

>> No.18564733

How could they have legal issues with 2000AD? I thought GW bought the rights specifically to deal with that.

>> No.18565267

how do swat fit into the inquisition?

>> No.18565318

>>18564733
Presumably they dropped them before they got those.

And I think Mongoose has Judge Dredd rights now anyway.

>> No.18565358

Better question. Do local enforcers respond to the Arbiters or is more like a "Technically they do but in praxis they don't

>> No.18565389

I always wanted one but the codex is so fucking old

>> No.18565445

TONIGHT ON COPS:

- A Local domestic dispute leads to inquisitorial backup when it turns out the wife has solder her mortal soul to Slaanesh, dread chaos god of perversion and sensation.
- A pair fo Ork nobz are taking an arbites rhino out for a joyride, and the cannon is fully loaded.
- And a Tau pleasure slave is found being illegally imported into a Hive Xephon bordello.

ALL THIS AND MORE ON COPS: xenos, xenos, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when we lasgun you!

>> No.18565455

>>18564432
My main problem is that they copy the space marines.

Theres also conflicting accounts as to weather they are underneith the planitary governor or weather or not they have their own fleets(wtf?).
Basically this is because they couldnt bare making a description about them where they werent all powerfull in ever situation. Obviously they cant arrest astarties, members of the inquisition, high lords of terra, primatcks etc.
Also the ecclesiarchy or sisters of battle because of religious law being a different jurisdiction.

But basically, somehow they are supposed to go over the planitary governers head. HOW. They rely on him for all taxes, all property and all courts. Plus, this is just a tradition but the government tends to make the law, not the police, even if they are following the codex arbits.
Under that law, things like vestroyan first born become impossible.

And dont lecture me about enforcers being a seperate police organisation that DOES work for the governer.

Haterz gonna hate...

>> No.18565489

>>18565455
>planet has fallen to chaos
>leadership all dead or turned traitor
>astartes are a week away.
>what now brah?

>> No.18565518

>>18565489
Well obviously the answere is give a load of enforcers boltguns and carpace armour. And definatly not the job of the Imperial guard to hold out untill help arrives ala SPACE MARINE the game.

>> No.18565533

>>18565518
inb4 this turns into a cops vs soldiers argument....

>> No.18565551

>>18565455
>but the government tends to make the law, not the police

You're mistaking the overarching Imperial Law, the laws set by Terra, and the local laws set by the Governor. The Arbites exist to enforce Terra's decrees - to ensure tithes are paid, regiments of Guardsmen are trained, and heresy doesn't take root. Eessentially, the Arbites are a way of keeping Planetary Governors in line. Local PDF forces and IG regiments too often side with their leader and homeworld rather than with Terra's rule, so can't be fully trusted to do the job. Hence, the Arbites are empowered to stamp out possible heresies before they take deep root by removing renegade Governors or, if that's impossible, sending out a signal for help and providing a beachhead for arriving loyalist forces.

>> No.18565559

>>18565445
The Arbites use shotguns, shotguns with bullets that hit like bolt guns.

>> No.18565560

>>18565267
Imagine the police just kicked your door down. Now imagine that as the swat team sweep into your house, which happens to be the HQ of a perverse cult (you little bounder you), there is a guy standing in the door way in a wide brimmed hat. The man in the hat is, over the top of the chaos of the police raid, shouting a prayer and reading a list of crimes. The man in the hat is a witch hunter of the ordo. He has come to the HQ of a suspected cult with a full snatch squad of arbites. He and his acolytes have been investigating you for months.
The Arbites are trusted to deal with this situation due to their unshakeable faith in the Emperor.
The sisters of battle were busy washing their hair (and the inquisitor wanted to take a few people alive this time)
The local PDF don't need to know what a Slaanesh is and don't need to see the icons or texts that your cult has stashed around.
The Arbites are used to this sort of stuff and trained to deal with it.

>> No.18565570

>>18565551
This. Who do you think hold the line for the Astartes? The Arbites are the imperial law. pic related.

>> No.18565592

i had no idea they even existed. i must know more, this intrigues me.

>> No.18565626

>>18565533
The arbites simply make sure that when the space marines arrive there's a place for them to land, the arbites aren't usually capable of winning wars by themselves.

>> No.18565640

I am currently working on an Adeptus Arbites army. FOr cost reasons converting them from Cadians for gameplay reasons doing them as counts-as-IG.

>> No.18565661

>>18565626
Ideally, they stop things from ever getting that far. But you're right - if they can't, the hole up in their fortress and keep links to the outside galaxy open until help arrives. There's a reason the Arbites fortress is usually one of the most heavily fortified locations on the planet - it's designed to withstand an extended siege by the planet's military forces.

>> No.18565697

>>18565640
Because the price GW wants for the is retarded, even by GW's typical standards. For 50$ you can buy 10 guys with the same fucking mold.

>>18565661
Ideally, but they aren't always good enough, and sometimes they are the last foothold of humanity against an invasion. Arbites make the IG look like pussies, because they do more or less the same job, plus detective nonsense, and all without tanks beyond the repressor.

>> No.18565704

is it wrong i kind of really want to see a film about the arbites and a inquisitor on a planet that comes under a full warp storm nurgle infestation?

>> No.18565725

>>18565697
>Because the price GW wants for the is retarded, even by GW's typical standards. For 50$ you can buy 10 guys with the same fucking mold.
Yeah that's pretty much the main problem. I like the official minis. But for a whole army they're just too costly for too little diversity. Hence it's conversion time.
Gonna use one of the old Arbites champions as commander though.

>> No.18565729

>>18565551
You need an army to take on an army not a police force. Your argument is invalid.

Any renegade is dealt with by... well... all loyalists. But in the case you describe a loyalist guard regiment would be sent. Theres even a mission in asencion about the inquisition dealing with it. Furthermore, the assassins, sisters and death cults wont be sitting on their asses.

I like the idea of arbites directed imperial guard but it simply wouldnt happen.

Also, no comparable force exists anywhere in the world now. Think about it.
Would the FBI arrest a senetor or congressman?
Does the UN send in police?

Nope.

>> No.18565747

>>18565725
Oh, I know, I was just making it clear for everyone else.

>> No.18565749

>>18565455
It's not that confusing. Arbites are the equivalent of the FBI/ATF/ICE. They enforce Imperial law above planetary laws. They do have the authority to arrest high ranking officials, but in reality they have to play politics like everyone else. Their main concerns are smuggling, rebellion and heresy/apostasy - though they don't really investigate or punish heresy, just report it to the Inquisition. They also will work with local law enforcement when requested, assuming they think it's worth their time, usually riot suppression. They also provide security for Administratum buildings, hunt down mutants, perform judicial assassinations and pursue criminals who flee planetary jurisdictions.

>> No.18565777

>>18565729

>Would the FBI arrest a senetor or congressman?
>Does the UN send in police?

Yes, yes they would!
Yes, yes they do, it's called a police action.

>> No.18565835

>>18565729
>But in the case you describe a loyalist guard regiment would be sent.

Who is it that uncovers the heresy in the first place? The Arbites. Who is it who sends the distress signal? The Arbites. Who is it who holds their ground until the reinforcements arrive? The Arbites.

Inquisitors cannot be everywhere, Temple Assassins are only sanctioned in terms of dire need, and not every world plays host to the Sororitas. Thus, the Arbites exist to keep an impartial eye on the rulers of a world, stop them from thinking they know better than the High Lords of Terra, and if the worst should happen, make sure the Imperium is alerted and able to quickly restore order.

You don't have to like it or think it makes sense - this is what the canon material actually states. Your comment about the real world is largely irrelevent, because 40k's universe has barely any ties to reality at the best of times.

>> No.18565884

>>18565729

Awful example is awful

Illinois Governor Blagojevich was arrested by the FBI for corruption.

The FBI prosecutes almost all major Federal crimes regardless of who the individual is.

>>18565729

Awful example is awful

Illinois Governor Blagojevich was arrested by the FBI for corruption.

The FBI even busts local law enforcement if they are fucked up. http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/24/10223802-fbi-conn-cops-behaved-like-bullies-with-badges

>> No.18565901

>>18565729
Actually any number of current State Security forces in the world are comparable.

The best real world analogy to the Arbites I can think of would be the KGB, the Stasi and the Securitate.

>> No.18566006

>>18565901
the adeptus arbites function more like the MVD the KGB

they are a police force not and intelligence agency ( i know there in naturally an over lap , but the primary focus of the organization..)

>> No.18566049

The Arbites to my mind have always resembled military police, with some secret-police overtones, which are largely overshadowed by the Inquisition itself.

>> No.18566051

>>18565777
>sending police outside of jurisdiction into different jurisdiction
>no parliamentary privilege

Um...
>fullretard.jpg

Um, i disagree with the fact that you cant bring legal cases against certain people within government and the law.

But i do not dissagre with the above. The only people who want international law is the new world order. Which does exist, because theyve said it exists on video... many of them.

And if your about to pan conspiricies i have one thing to say.
Do you belive conspiricies dont exist?

One more thing.
The law contains conspiricies like: conspiricy to pervert the cource of justice etc.

>> No.18566088

>>18565835
>>18565835
>Who is it that uncovers the heresy in the first place?
The inquisitors or their acolytes, as in Dark Heresy.

>The Arbites.
Nope. They catch scum.

Your spagetti is allready visible, i see no reason to tempt fate by continuing this conversation... Also i have no time.. or patience.

>> No.18566093

>>18566051
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

>> No.18566094

Actually, can anybody explain WHY a New World Order would be bad?

>> No.18566096

>>18566051
>sending police outside of jurisdiction into different jurisdiction

If you'll just read http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/24/10223802-fbi-conn-cops-behaved-like-bullies-with-badges you'll see that New York FBI was called in to handle a Connecticut matter due to the fact Connecticut FBI work closely with local law enforcement.

>no parliamentary privilege
>parliamentary privilege
>parliamentary

Oh my gawd he thinks British law and American law are the same (although admittedly they are similar you fail to understand they are nothing alike in both the cases you have cited).

>> No.18566137

>>18565884
>Illinois Governor Blagojevich was arrested by the FBI for corruption.
Just another example of federal court breaking state law.

>The FBI prosecutes almost all major Federal crimes regardless of who the individual is.

Oh in this great democracy, where everyone must follow federal law reguardless of state law or else they will be thrown in jail.

Well no wonder they try to control the media and government. The laws completly ineffective to stop dictatorship... i never thought id say this, but you need more state law preventing this.

>> No.18566146

>>18566088
>The inquisitors or their acolytes

Who cannot be everywhere at once. Inquisitors aren't common, the Arbites have a presence on every world.

Also, since you're so fond on mentioning Dark Heresy, here we go. Straight from page 50 of the core book. I've even highlighted the pertinent line.

>> No.18566156

>>18564432
Please upload OP, although sadly I have not played them (I only recently started my first tyranid army, was debating between them or IG) this interests me greatly.

>> No.18566170

To the guy that keeps vainly trying to dismiss the Arbites, this is all cannon.

The arbites are the super police who hold the fort when the world goes to shit and the local PDF is hailing slaneesh and the planetary IG are humping khornate idols. The arbites are also one of the more used factions who find this corruption before it spreads. Inquisitors aren't the only ones able to do that job.

Several sources of cannon state this.
One that comes to mind is one of the Ciaphas Cain novels. His inquisitor buddy works only with the arbites. Doesn't even tell the PDF or guard she's there.

>> No.18566175

>>18566137
You must be one of those "THE SOUTH WILL RAI-SE AGIN!" types.

>> No.18566200

>>18566137

I'm not arguing that either of those are right or wrong, I am arguing that those are the facts contrary to what >>18565729 stated.

>> No.18566222

>>18566094
Apart from the fact that it would be dictatorship. The people involved have bad human rights records. Some of them have activily funded genocide.

Also, government doesnt work on the small scale. Why on earth would it work on the large scale.

Also, i know your not capable of understanding the intellegence in this statment, but here goes:
Centralisation is not the natural state of things. It doesnt fix any problems but actually just concentrates them in one place.
Thoughout history all technology and power has decentrilised eventually. Its one of the immutable facts of life.

Also,
The fact that you think you need any sort of order kinda emplies you dont trust your own judgment... but dont apply it to theres...

>> No.18566243

Basically the Arbites are the dagger at the throat of the Planetary Governor. Sure you COULD revolt. But if even one of those little cocksuckers survives the initial surprise attack, they probably have an astropath or six stashed away somewhere, and in ten years you'll have sixty guard regiments and five companies of astrates kicking down your door and raping your wives. They're also handy when an Inquisitor doesn't need a whole regiment of stormtroopers or a squad or two of deathwatch to catch a cult of fifty or so heretics.

>> No.18566300

>>18566137
Federal courts didn't break state laws, Blagojevich broke federal laws and was tried in federal courts. And yes, federal law supersedes state laws, it is in the Constitution.

>> No.18566320

>>18566300
Which is something the people of the south seem to have a hard time following.

>> No.18566341

>>18566146
>Inquisitors aren't common

But acolytes are. Most major systems will have a few inquisitors and all important worlds will be under close scrutiny.

>One that comes to mind is one of the Ciaphas Cain novels.
Non cannon. Was only invented recently.

Beyond this, people refuse to answer my questions on how their funded. Vainly trying to say that the administratum (of which the governer is a high ranking member) does this. This would mean they would have to despatch supply ships and have space ports just so the governers controlled industry couldnt refuse them.
Give up. Your flogging a dead horse

>>18566175
Yah? Nah, your a moron.

I know more about law than you because ive studied it.

And no, i dont belive in authoritarianism and without that, the whole "theres no such thing as jurisdiction, no you dont have rights because i say so today" multi regional legal invasion doesnt wash.

>> No.18566364

>>18566243
>five companies of astrates kicking down your door and raping your wives
Reason #1 why you should never rebel in Space Wolf territory.

>> No.18566365

>>18566222
>Thoughout history all technology and power has decentrilised eventually. Its one of the immutable facts of life.

Actually throughout all of history power has consistently been centralized. As for technology it always is decentralized because you cannot apply the concept of centrality to technology. It's like trying to say that plants will always be decentralized.

>> No.18566376

>>18566341
Acolytes aren't all that common either, let's use the Dark Heresy Ascension rules: you have to be a pretty high-ranking Inquisitor to get acolytes as well, you damn sure aren't just handed some when you get your rosary, and if inquisitors are rare, high ranking inquisitors are rarer. Which means acolytes aren't common.

>> No.18566429

>>18566300
>Federal courts didn't break state laws, Blagojevich broke federal laws and was tried in federal courts. And yes, federal law supersedes state laws, it is in the Constitution.

I garentee your wrong about that. Go ahead read the constitution and find the part where it says and isnt simply construed as:
"federal supercedes all state laws"

Thats like saying an american under common law broke russian civil law during the cold war... he also happens to be the president. Extradite him nao plox.

Your primary mistake was not knowing enough about the law. But that didnt stop you did it.

>> No.18566430

>>18566341
1. They're funded by the High Lords of Terra, via some of the standard Imperial tax on major worlds being routed to them instead of bundled and shipped off towards Terra. Its very simple, really.
2. Acolytes are only common in places where there are Inquisitors. One band of acolytes a world aren't enough to prevent Heresy. Moreover, most major governments have a federal-based police segment who are in charge of ensuring proper training of lower-level police forces, as well as maintaining federal policy; why shouldn't the Imperium?
3. We don't care if you've studied law. This is a fictional universe. Moreover, a crapton of lawyers seem to have disagreed with you--judging from how the US Constitution places Federal Law over State Law, giving the FBI jurisdiction to arrest people.
4. What are you even arguing? That the Arbites don't exist, or what?

>> No.18566450

>>18566341
>of which the governer is a high ranking member

The 40k core book lays out the hierarchy of Terra, and Planetary Lords are separate from the Adeptus Administratum. On worlds where the Administratum holds swap, the Governor will probably be drawn from that particular Adeptus, but it's not going to be the rule. Or do you have a source that claims otherwise?

>> No.18566464

>>18566450
>holds swap

Holds sway, rather. My mistake.

>> No.18566486

>>18566429
Most of law consists of construing what someone else said to mean what you want it to mean.

Arguing that "the constitution doesn't say X always supersedes Y" is silly when one hundred years of government--from Prohibition to today--suggests people think it does.

Remember folks: its not illegal if everyone thinks its legal.

>> No.18566496

>>18566376
>>18566376
>Acolytes aren't all that common either,
Bull, find where it says that.
>let's use the Dark Heresy Ascension rules:
Bias. Restricting the options fallacy. No lets use the DH core rules. Now find me that passage.
>you have to be a pretty high-ranking Inquisitor to get acolytes as well,
Bullshit as per old cannon Deamonhunters codex.

All inquisitors can take acolytes as they are essentially answerable to none, and are largly independent from their order.

>> No.18566500

>>18566341
Planetary governors are not a part of the Administratum. Besides, the Arbites are a separate division of the Adeptus Terra, not a part of the Administratum. Any planetary governor who used his power to interrupt Arbites activity while remaining untouchable would soon suffer an unfortunate accident and anyone who helped carry out his interruption would be disappeared to a Courthouse and have to play Find the Anal Shock Probe for a month before being executed. Of course, that's assuming the Arbites didn't just arrest him anyways, since any action taken against them would be considered proof of guilt.

Oh, and the Anal Shock Probe is hidden in your ass. Most of the time, sometimes they put it in your mouth when they're feeling wild.

>> No.18566510

>>18566365
Ya know you said nothing there but outright contradict me.

You have no evidence you didnt deal with my claims you didnt disprove anything.

>> No.18566542

>>18566510
But you didn't provide any evidence either.

So, that guy is just as correct as you are until you give us proof.

>> No.18566543

>>18566496
>Bullshit as per old cannon Deamonhunters codex.
Irrelevant, because that codex is obsolete, meaning the fluff doesn't matter anymore.

That said, Inquisitors are rare enough to typically have names, which in a setting like 40k means they can't be close enough to have acolytes in every system, much less every planet.

>> No.18566550

>>18566510
You've yet to actually provide any evidence for your own paranoid rantings, interestingly enough. Seems a trifle hypocritical to start demanding it from others.

>> No.18566556

>>18566450
>>18566464
How can the government be indipendent from tax collectors and not write the law?

That leaves the governor as a diplomat instead. It also still means that the administratum needs a seperate army and fleet now.

I suggest you find out more about Governer Malakai Vess only if your interested.

>> No.18566592

When thinking of Necromunda people always mistake the Necromunda Enforcers with Arbites

Necromunda is a VERY wealthy Hive World. Their Nobles walk about in flying power armor, their hive gangs get ahold of plasma cannons and bolters, and its an Imperial Fist recruiting world.

Their Enforcers, rank and file policemen, Emulate the Adeptas Arbites, though they are Not Aribites themselves.
The Necromunda Enforcers are more Well funded State Police/LAPD

>> No.18566603

>>18566550
He's wrong about everything except the dictatorship part.

Having a New World Order would mean a government free of nation and ethnicity, one that controls all civilization and is unwilling to relinquish any power.

That could lead to some pretty brutal stuff happening for the NWO to maintain its grip on Humanity. One of the worst possibilities is that the conspiracy spending more time on control than advancing technology. Stagnation to cement their rulership, in short.

>> No.18566632

>>18566429
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Article VI, paragraph 2.

>> No.18566655

>>18566556
>How can the government be indipendent from tax collectors and not write the law?
By being the equivalent of real-life colonial governors, who wrote the local laws but are still subject to the Imperial laws above them, and must pay tribute to the Empire.

>It also still means that the administratum needs a seperate army and fleet now.
They kind of do; the Tithe ships are the Administratum's fleet, and the tithe is sometimes taken by force.

>I suggest you find out more about Governer Malakai Vess only if your interested.
Indeed; a planetary governor who is rebelling against the Administratum because they put the tithe too high.

I suspect now that me and you are actually arguing the same thing, and I'm just too tired to notice.

>> No.18566659

>>18566543
^
Do not tell me you can belive this shit.

- Even old cannon supercedes the black library.
- named inquisitors are famous not singular, just like every other fucking thing exept the primarchs and emperor.

>>18566550
That doesnt mean im hypocritical. Ive made claims that i cant be bothered to evidence. Its up to you to evaluate them. If you chose not to mention any evidence then that just makes you a contradicter not the same as me.

>> No.18566682

>>18566556
>How can the government be indipendent from tax collectors and not write the law?

Because, again, you're confusing local laws with Imperial Law. Terra sets tithes, how much it expects in terms of men, money, and resources from a given world. It's up to that world's governor to raise those resources however he or she sees fit.

And yes, the Administratum does have it's own fleet. Mostly just armed transports for resources and personel, but it does have it's own body of ships. It doesn't have it's own army, though, and thus is usually sent out with an escort of Imperial Navy cruisers and armies drawn from the Imperial Guard.

>> No.18566711

Forum fulla newfags here

Arbites had a 40K3 codex in the CJ, and so did Genestealer cultists. They got an updated codex to go with the new models, which were only available for a short period of time.

>> No.18566740

The Arbites actually only have to inflict one wound with their power mauls, because then they arrest the guy.
Seriously, it's in the rules.
This works on any opponent, so you can now imagine some arbitrator dragging An'ggrath the Unbound into the Precinct.

>> No.18566776

>>18566632
>This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
>Article VI, paragraph 2.

:P Cudos for trying but that pertains to the constitution/bill of rights. Not federal law. While it could be wrongly said that any amendment is part of the consitution, the majority of federal laws cannot reference the constitution.

Infact, the supreme court has issued a statment that there are presently more laws than they can count, and many of them include subsections and sublaws, and this doesnt even include state laws.
- One such law says that it is illegal to kill a blue lobster in a certain season
- another law simply says that it is illegal to do anything illegal anywhere. This is not limited to any jurisdiction so sharia law is a-ok according the supreme court.

I'll post the link to the above if i can dig it out.

>> No.18566779

>>18566659
>Even old cannon supercedes the black library.
Everything with the 40k stamp is equally canon.
Everything.

>> No.18566890

The Arbites have one ship, the Punisher Class Strike Cruiser.
Straight from Battlefleet Gothic.

>> No.18566905

Old school Adeptus Arbites:
(part of the Ordo Malleus army)

Any number of Adeptus Arbites squads 102 pts per squad

4 4 4 4 3 1 7 7 7 7

The soldiers of the priesthood, the Adeptus Arbites are used to quell disent among many planetary populations. They are equipped and trained for riot control duties rather than military operations.

=Basic Equipment=
Magister and 5 judges

Mesh Armor
Knife
Bolt pistol
Haywire grenades
Stumm grenades
Webber

=Option upgrades (additional cost is points per squad)=
Equip all Magisters with Power Axe: 6
Equip all Judges with Shotguns: 5
Equip all squads with:

Grenade launcher: 25
(including targeter and suspensors) with haywire and stumm grenades

Extra grenades for:
Anti-plant: .5
Blind: 1
Choke: .5
Crack: 2
Frag: 1
Hallucinogen: 2
Knock-out: .5
Melta-bomb: 4
Photon: 1
Rad: 4
Scare gas: 1
Smoke: .5
Stasis: 4
Tanglefoot: 1
Toxin gas: .5

>> No.18566937

>ITT: Nobody has read The Enforcer Omnibus

>> No.18566944

>>18566659
You haven't even asked/been asked the most pertinent question yet:why would the Inquisition try doing the job of an older, larger, and more powerful organization than itself? Rather than simply adding to the strength of that organization and covering a few things that the aforementioned organization does not cover?

>> No.18567003

>>18566937
I read it, the second book was bullshit, it wasn't even about Calpurnia. Yes, the second book had her in it, but it was about the Rogue Traders, and no one gives a shit about Rogue Traders except Rogue Traders.

>> No.18567007

>>18566776
>The Congress shall have Power - To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

How about the Necessary and Proper Clause then?

>> No.18567034

>>18566592
Well, they ARE in Segmentum Solar.

>> No.18567077

>>18567034
Pacificus also seems fairly well off, but to be fair, there isn't all that much bullshit going on in pacificus.

>> No.18567088

>>18566944
The inquisition is a religious organisation similar to the spanish inquisition. They insure religious purity by fighting heresy and also xenos. Renegades are often mixed between those two things.

Some inquisitors command whole armies of storm troopers or inducted guardsmen. They can even induct space marines and work closely with the Grey Knights. Some of the more radicle can use deamonhosts.

This was retconned because they wanted to make a Grey Knights army all on its own probably as a sales strategy.
Likewise deamons were seperated from chaos codex.

Now tell me agian that the Arbits are more powerfull. Have fleets, use tanks, can defeat the imperial guard and are exclusivly funded by an organisation based off world.

Because your describing the space marines if you do. Only the emperors geneseed could justify that expence.

You know im right about all of this but you cant admit it because of hurr judge dredd in spesh.

>> No.18567131

>>18567088
>This was retconned
But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
It says in the very Grey Knights codex that they are the Chamber Militant of the Ordo Malleus.
You can take inquisitors in your army.

>> No.18567143

>>18567007
>no reference
If its just a clause as part of an amendment im still not beliving it.

Furthermore that does not say it superecedes all state laws.

>> No.18567156

>>18567088
>Now tell me agian that the Arbits are more powerfull.
That is indeed arguable. An Inquisitor drawing all the cards available to him could outpower the local Arbites, no question.

Then again this:
>Have fleets, use tanks, can defeat the imperial guard and are exclusivly funded by an organisation based off world.
is proven in fluff time and time again. Maybe apart from the defeating the IG thing. They can do it when numbers are even, once numbers tilt towards the guard it gets nasty. And even that mught be arguable
But saying the Arbites don't have tanks or ships is simply ignoring the existing fluff and on the lines of "nanana can't hear you!"

>> No.18567174

>>18567088
From "Execution Hour":
>It was the Inviolable Retribution, a Punisher class Arbites strike cruiser, constructed much in the same way as the Adeptus Astartes variant and intended much for the same purpose: rapid response planetary assault force deployment and orbital offensive support.
From Crossfire:
>Arbites fleets that roamed their light-years long patrol beats back and forth across the Imperium, ready to reinforce a beleaguered planetary precinct. It was an Arbitrator's life at its most simple, the paramilitary side of their calling stripped bare
From the omnibus' bonus material:
>The fleets constitute mobile forces able to reinforce the work of planetary precincts with resources both of judical expertise and scholarship, and considerable military and paramilitary force; (...) their primary function is the exertion of armed might in support of their planetary colleagues.

>> No.18567183

>>18567131
Deliberate missquote is missquote.

Try taking the whole sentence next time.

>> No.18567194

>>18567143

The Supremacy Clause, combined with the Necessary and Proper Clause, are the basis by which 200 years of US Judges have determined that Federal Law supersedes State Law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necessary_and_Proper_Clause

This is 1st year Civics, and it makes me think you've *never* taken a course on our government in your life.

>> No.18567206

>>18567183
>They can even induct space marines and work closely with the Grey Knights. Some of the more radicle can use deamonhosts.
Every one of these things including daemonhosts are in the Codex.
When did you undergo your lobotomy? I'm curious.

>> No.18567212

>>18567088
>You know im right about all of this

Except you're wrong. 40k's fluff states that this is what does happen, and on a fairly regular basis. It doesn't matter whether you think it makes sense or not, and it doesn't matter what justifications you come up with. 40k's canon disagrees, and while you're free to ignore that if you wish, that doesn't change the fact that you're still wrong.

>> No.18567220

>>18567156
No, NO, NO NOOO
Moron.

DO THEY HAVE:
- Leman russ battle tanks with battle cannons
Nope.
- Baslisk artillery
- AA tanks
- Baneblades
- Hell hounds

No, so dont. Just Dont.

>> No.18567266

>>18567220
They have Leman Russes. They have Valkyries. They have Repressors (which are better than Rhinos or Chimeras), of course they have AA capabilities, their -standard- grunts are akin to well equipped guard veterans (bs4, carapace - not flak - armour).
They don't have superheavies like the Baneblade yes, that's the only thing I will give you. And I am not even 100% sure about it.

>> No.18567267

>>18567088
First order: The inquisitors can do all that, but why would they? The Arbites are already in place everywhere.

Any individual inquisitor could outpower smaller sections of the arbites, but the Inquisition itself is not as powerful as the Adeptus Arbites. If they went to war, whoever got the IG on their side would win, and that's probably going to be the people WHO ARE GENUINELY EVERYWHERE. Which is the Adeptus Arbites.

The Arbites control the most fortified fortresses in the galaxy, because they don't give a fuck about numbers, the space marine fortresses are included in this calculation.

The Arbites have massive fleets of their own, which has already been stated by someone else. They are exclusively funded by whatever source they can get funding from, in most cases it's planetary governments, as well as the Imperium government proper.

No, the Adeptus Arbites are the enforcers of the Emperor's Law (even if that's been corrupted as hell by the High Lords on Terra), they have access to more cash than any other imperial organization, because they are policing mankind itself.

>>18567220
The Inquisitors only have that shit if the IG and Adeptus Mechanicus let them. The Adeptus Arbites tend to work closely with the Ad Mech, so they are far far more likely to gain access to those machines.

>> No.18567272

>>18567220
They have Rhinos, Chimeras, and even Leman Russ tanks in their Precincts. Yes.
On top of this, a Judge is second only to an Inquisitor in power. He can do ANYTHING as long as it is within the law.

>> No.18567293

>>18567272
A lot of Inquisitors were also formerly Arbites.

>> No.18567303

>>18567293
Yes, this is true.

>> No.18567319

>>18567174
>Black library
>no credibility
>much the same as astarties
Nigger what?

Oh no you dont. Not in my imperium. I'm putting my power armoured foot down.

>>18567194
I'm well aware of the 200 years of fuck up.
>civics
More like, how to agree with your overlords... for dummies.

This is actually kinda funny... im not srs.

>>18567206
Nice how you pick and choose your interpretation of what im saying. I never said that the GK codex didnt have hese things you asbergers...... its the differences im talking about, if i was talking about the similarities then i'd have no reason to bother!

>>18567212
Only, its not in the fluff of any reliable codex outside of black library or a few conflictring accounts in DH.

>> No.18567324

>>18567267

>>The Inquisitors only have that shit if the IG and Adeptus Mechanicus let them. The Adeptus Arbites tend to work closely with the Ad Mech, so they are far far more likely to gain access to those machines.

There is no let. The inquisitors answer solely to... other inquisitors. Further, the Inquisition has access to Exterminatus.

Judges Are The Law. The Inquisition is Above The Law.

>> No.18567339

>>18567266
Let's not forget that they have boltguns and power weapons spread throughout.
And grenade launchers.
And homing shotgun shells.

>> No.18567345

>>18567319

>>I'm well aware of the 200 years of fuck up.
>civics
More like, how to agree with your overlords... for dummies.

>>This is actually kinda funny... im not srs.

It was *written into the fucking constitution.* The FORMERS OF OUR GOVERNMENT *designed* the government this way. If the states didn't like it, they shouldn't have ratified the fucking constitution.

Why are you even on the computer? shouldn't you be innawoods with the rest of /k/?

>> No.18567362

>>18567293
>>18567303

No its not. Almost all inquisitors are nobles and/or psychers.

It was said, perhapse 1 time that there was an ex arbits inquisitor in the book of judgment. In the bloody DH Ascention it says that inquisitors sometimes dont include Judges as they have a nasty habit of arresting the inquisitor before hes finished.

You disgraces. lol. Not srs. This is actually making me want to GM a game all about this.

>> No.18567375

>>18567319
40k doesn't HAVE canon, you aspie.
It's all canon, including the stuff that contradicts other sources.
Battlefleet Gothic introduced the Punisher class Strike Cruiser.
Battlefleet Gothic is a core system.
Deal with it.

>> No.18567384

>>18567362

Inquisitors can be *anyone*. They come from all walks of life, which is stated *constantly* in every book that talks about Inquisitors ever.

Astrid Skane is a motherfucking ex-Arbite.

>> No.18567408

>>18567324
No, there is a "let", an Inquisitor tells a soldier to do something they don't like, if they don't like it strong enough, they tell the Inquisitor to fuck off. If it's a planetary governor, and everyone agrees with him, then there's not a goddamn thing the inquisitor can do but sit on it and spin. I suppose he could attack them, but that's a huge waste of resources, especially since the hypothetical scenario here is the Inquisition taking on the Adeptus Arbites.

>>18567362
You are patently wrong: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ordo_Hereticus#.T3u8AdnwBuI

Also: Some arbites (like Shira Calpurnia) ARE NOBILITY and if I were an Inquisitor, I'd be looking for any excuse to scoop her up, she is stupefyingly competent.

>> No.18567417

>>18567319
>Moving the goalposts, also known as raising the bar, is an informal logically fallacious argument in which evidence presented in response to a specific claim is dismissed and some other (often greater) evidence is demanded. In other words, after an attempt has been made to score a goal, the goalposts are moved to exclude the attempt. This attempts to leave the impression that an argument had a fair hearing while actually reaching a preordained conclusion.

>> No.18567435

Just for fun, I made an army list out of the Greyknights Codex that would work for Arbites.

Arbite Judge Lord (Inquisitor Coteaz)
Arbite Psyker Team (6 Psyker)

Arbite Riot Comander (Ordo Malleus Inquis w/ term armor) With Psycannon
Arbite Riot Plasma Team (3 Servitors w/ plasma Cannon)
Arbite Riot Weapon Specialists (3 Jokaero)

Arbite Sniper (Vindicare Assassin)

2x Arbite SWAT Squad (6 Crusader, lazplas razorback)

2x Arbite Hive Assault Squad (10 Warrior Acolyte, 3 meltagun, 7 Stormbolters, Rhino)

Arbite Psyker Combat Team (10 psyker, rhino)

Comes out to 1498 points, and it looks like it might even stand a fair shot in casual games.

>> No.18567441

>>18567408

And then the inquisitor black bags the commanders and mind wipes the guard, because they're *inquisitors*.

>> No.18567472

>>18567319
There is no fucking difference.
Literally the only change is in how the Grey Knights themselves operate. Their relationship to the Inquisition is utterly unchanged.

>> No.18567489

>>18567362
Inquisitor Tyrus is a guy that was tortured by a daemon prince as a kid.
He is not a psyker and in fact was a peasant until he was taken into the =][=.

>> No.18567504

>>18567441
That's fine, the Inquisitor will have to black bag and mindwipe everyone real damn fast, and that's probably more than all but the most powerful inquisitor could hope to pull off.

>> No.18567505

>>18567345
>>18567345
Bullshit. Source your quote.

Because, at the very least you should realise if it was in the constitution proper, then it would be easy to reference. And yet they cannot do that. And indeed the constituion was not invented to hand power over to a small group of people in central government, but devolve it to the states. Which is why state law even exists. Because in some cases it existed before the the constituion.

I'll tell you what i think you think:
The doctrine of implied repeal means that newer laws replace older ones. But this is an assumption, not an actual law.
And that is why the federals think they supercede.

>>18567324
I second this.

This is what ive been trying to say.

>>18567267
>The Arbites control the most fortified fortresses in the galaxy, because they don't give a fuck about numbers, the space marine fortresses are included in this calculation.
Hes not trying to say what i think he is... is he?
>The Arbites have massive fleets of their own, which has already been stated by someone else. They are exclusively funded by whatever source they can get funding from, in most cases it's planetary governments, as well as the Imperium government proper.
Immaturity!
>No, the Adeptus Arbites are the enforcers of the Emperor's Law (even if that's been corrupted as hell by the High Lords on Terra), they have access to more cash than any other imperial organization, because they are policing mankind itself.
Nothing you have said is supported by ANY GW book ANYWHERE.

Thats enough out of you for now.

>> No.18567539

>>18564478

Arbites was a fieldable army in 2nd edition.

The Adeptus Mechanicus had a number of fieldable models too, but I can't recall if they ever actually got a separate Codex.

Then there also was the Squa-

>> No.18567542

>>18567505
Ahem.

>Here's our standard line: Yes it's all official, but remember that we're reporting back from a time where stories aren't always true, or at least 100% accurate. if it has the 40K logo on it, it exists in the 40K universe. Or it was a legend that may well have happened. Or a rumour that may or may not have any truth behind it.

>Let's put it another way: anything with a 40K logo on it is as official as any Codex... and at least as crammed full of rumours, distorted legends and half-truths.

>But is it all true? Yes and no. Even though some of it is plainly contradictory? Yes and no. Do we deliberately contradict, retell with differences? Yes we do. Is the newer the stuff the truer it is? Yes and no. In some cases is it true that the older stuff is the truest? Yes and no. Maybe and sometimes. Depends and it varies.

[] Not told
[X] TOLD
[X] We told these truths to be self evident: that you have been told

>> No.18567547

>>18567345
>Why are you even on the computer? shouldn't you be innawoods with the rest of /k/?

Implying im not allready in the woods... ;)

>> No.18567565

>>18567539

Also, I'm pretty sure Arbites didn't have a proper "codex", per se, but their units were available as part of the general "Imperial" army list in the rulebook (which also had Judges, Mechanicus units like the Elec-Priests, and Imperial Assassins) and many subsequent Arbites units were released through WD.

>> No.18567639

>>18567417
Now thats not fair.

Ive allready asked you many times to provide a source for that quote.
Simply saying its a sentance doesnt make it constitutional.

You never goal'd... also that is a shit logical fallacy. Very, very shit. Infact it means that your use of it was a circular argument and/or assumption fallacy whereby you assumed to have satisfied one of the criteria to score a goal in your argument as one of your reasons, but also your conclusion.

Lets not forget, that i said you have to find a specific passage where it says "all state law is superceded by federal law". The constitution is destinct from federal law.

... i dont use wikipedia for my fallacies. Theres too many that contain a smaller fallacy within it as i have tried to point out here.

>> No.18567648

>>18567505
>troll thread on /tg/
>still hasn't devolved into a complicated web of trolling and counter trolling
>mfw

>> No.18567652

I'm only here for the upload that OP will surely deliver ....

>> No.18567661

>>18567639
>lol your sources don't count because I say so
>not moving the goalposts
What a story, Mark.

>> No.18567703

>>18567639
>Okay, you found something that might be able to be interpreted to mean X, but it's still too loose. Find something better!
>Okay, you found something that pretty much cements the purpose of the aforementioned, but you can't find it in exact wording, therefore incorrect.

and

>Source, source, evidence, evidence, no evidence so bullshit! Fallacy fallacy fallacy.
>Refuses to give any sources for his own information other than himself, and proposes that we should all evaluate his arguments as they are.
>Flips shit when people evaluate his arguments.

Y'all niggas postin in a troll thread.

>> No.18567709

>>18567542

>>Here's our standard line: Yes it's all official, but remember that we're reporting back from a time where stories aren't always true, or at least 100% accurate. if it has the 40K logo on it, it exists in the 40K universe. Or it was a legend that may well have happened. Or a rumour that may or may not have any truth behind it.
....... then he scribbled
>[] Not told
>[X] TOLD
>[X] We told these truths to be self evident: that you have been told
This is by far the stupidest thing you have said. I'd hate to be your pairents

>>18567648
>i'm a troll so i guess i'll call him a troll too.

I'm not a troll...

>> No.18567724

>>18567709
>pairents

Nope, not a troll at all, just a fa/tg/uy that took a law class. Definitely.

>> No.18567746

>>18567709
[ ] Told
[ ] Really Told
[X] TOLDASAURUS REX
[X] Cash4told.com
[X] No country for told men
[X] Knights of the told Republic
[X] ToldSpice
[x] The Elder Tolds IV: Oblivious
[x] Command & Conquer: Toldberian Sun
[x] GuiTold Hero: World Told
[X] Told King of Boletaria
[x] Countold Strike
[x] Unreal Toldament
[x] Stone-told Steve Austin
[X] Half Life 2: Episode Told
[x] World of Warcraft: Catoldclysm
[X] Roller Coaster Toldcoon
[x] Assassin's Creed: Tolderhood
[x] Battletolds
[x] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shatold of Chernobyl
[X] Toldasauraus Rex 2: Electric Toldaloo
[x] Told of Duty 4: Modern Toldfare
[X] Pokemon Told and Silver
[x] The Legend of Eldorado : The Lost City of Told
[X] Rampage: Toldal Destruction
[x] Told Fortress Classic
[x] Toldman: Arkham Told
[X] The Good, The Bad, and The Told
[x] Super Mario SunTold
[x] Legend of Zelda: Toldacarnia of Time
[X] Toldstone creamery
[x] Mario Golf: Toldstool Tour
[X] Super Told Boy
[X] Left 4 Told
[X] Battoldfield: Bad Company 2
[x] Toldman Sachs
[X] Conker's Bad Fur Day: Live and Retolded
[x] Lead and Told: Gangs of the Wild West
[x] Portold 2
[x] Avatold: The Last Airbender
[X] Dragon Ball Z Toldkaichi Budokai
[x] Toldcraft II: Tolds of Toldberty
[x] Leo Toldstoy
[x] Metal Gear Toldid 3: Snake Eater
[X] 3D Dot Told Heroes
[x] J.R.R Toldkien's Lord of the Told
[x] Told you that ps3 has no games
[X] LitTOLD Big Planet
[x] Rome: Toldal War
[x] Gran Toldrismo 5
[x] Told Calibur 4
[x] Told Fortress 2
[x] Castlevania: RonTold of Blood
[x] Guilty Gear XX Accent Told
[x] Cyndaquil, Chicorita, and Toldodile
[x] was foretold
[x] demon's told
[x] http//:www.youtold.com
[x] Tolden Sun: Dark Dawn
[x] Tic-Tac-Told
[X] Biotold 2
[X] Toldbound
[x] icetold
[x] Told of the Rings

>> No.18567764

I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT SUMMER HAD ALREADY STARTED

>> No.18567839

For the record:

ARTICLE VI CLAUSE 2 OF THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:

>This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.

>This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof
>This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof
>and the Laws of the United States
>and

ARTICLE ONE SECTION 8, CLAUSE 18
>The Congress shall have Power - To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

BOY THAT SURE WAS INFORMATIVE HUH. TOO BAD THAT 40K HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US LAW.

>> No.18567874

>>18567839
Faggot status:

[ ] Not told
[ ] Told
[X] Locked up and stowed away in the cargo told

>> No.18567901

>>18567703
They didnt evaluate anything their just straight up contradicting and bad sources, missquoting and using sources beyond their usefullness as a thin end of the wedge fallacy.
>>18567661
>>18567839
I applaud your effort but you tell me when those were made.

Because i cant belive they had clause 18 in the constitution in 1776 which superseded some of the other things that were written in it and said at the time.

I am also looking for this.

A proper source has a date you know...

And wikipedia isnt proper.

>> No.18567933

>>18567901
>To attempt answer the initial question: What is GW's definition of canon? Perhaps we don't have one. Sometimes and maybe. Or perhaps we do and I'm not telling you.

[x]Tolderone
[x]The good, The bad, and the Told
[x]I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO! I TOLD YOU DAWG!
[x]Knights of the Told Republic
[x]cash4told.com
[x]I'm too Told for this shit
[x]No country for told men
[x]Batman: The Brave and the Told
[x]Toldal Recall
[x]Told spice
[x]Night on Told Mountain
[x]Visited the doctor and got diagnosed with a Told
[x]J.R.R. Toldkein
[x]Toldja boy Tell 'em
[x]Metold Gear Solitold 4: Guns of the Patriotold

>> No.18568007

>>18567839
>James Madison similarly defends the Supremacy Clause as vital to the functioning of the nation. He noted that state legislatures were invested with all powers not specifically defined in the constitution

>>18567933
Someones just angry right now...

If 40k defines cannon as you say, then that means i am also right because my sources come from Codex Deamonhunters and DH core and others.

So you belive a rumor that the Arbits have fleets and huehue, control stronger forts than the astarties, and cadia.
And i belive something that makes logical sence.

>> No.18568049

>>18568007
Sure, you can believe that, just like you can believe that there are female space marines.
Doesn't make you any less of a retard, but you can think that way.
The sources you disregard? Just as valid as your precious codices.

In conclusion:
[x] Told MacDonald had a farm, ee ei ee ei TOLD

>> No.18568081

>>18567901
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/charters_downloads.html

Well here's some hi-res scans. I've seen the fucking thing in person and it looked authentic enough for me. You can check it out too if you like.
http://www.archives.gov/nae/visit/

You could also check out Federalist Paper #44 in which Madison defends the inclusion of the Necessary and Proper Clause, or #33 where Hamilton does the same for the Supremacy clause, or you could go trawl through some case law and find its earliest citation, which is likely to be somewhere in the 1780-90s

>>18568007
>James Madison similarly defends the Supremacy Clause as vital to the functioning of the nation. He noted that state legislatures were invested with all powers not specifically defined in the constitution..

Hey bitch if wikipedia isn't a valid source why are you citing it? At least finish the fucking line.

>..., but also said that having the federal government subservient to various state constitutions would be an inversion of the principles of government, comparing it to having the brain subservient to limbs of the body.

>> No.18568095

>>18568007
>come from Codex Deamonhunters and DH core and others.

You haven't directly quoted a single one. Until then they come from your ass.

>> No.18568156

>>18568007
>DH core

>> No.18568185

>>18567839
>James Madison similarly defends the Supremacy Clause as vital to the functioning of the nation. He noted that state legislatures were invested with all powers not specifically defined in the constitution

This is from 1788 the same source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause

It directly contradicts you in that anything left out of the constitution is left to state level.

It does not prove that federal law is supreme as federal law is comprised of much more than:
>and all treaties made

The problem seems to be derived from the interpretation of the following segment:

>This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States

Instead they should have stated this constitution, which is THE laws of the united states.

Instead they seem to say, directly in the clause, that there are other laws in general, which are unnamed, that are supreme also, above state law.

I'm willing to admit that you might be right. But it seems more likly a deliberate missinterpretation, and obviously leeds to all state laws eventually being replaced by the supremacy clause, which is similar to the doctrine of implied repeal.

But also that this means James Madison is a lier.

I'm content to leave it there for now unless there is another bone of contention.

>>18567933
Someones just angry right now...

If 40k defines cannon as you say, then that means i am also right because my sources come from Codex Deamonhunters and DH core and others.

So you belive a rumor that the Arbits have fleets and huehue... control stronger forts than the astarties, and cadia.
And i belive something that makes logical sence.

>> No.18568205

I probably dont need to tell you how similar this is to situations when the local judges and other non consitutional laws try to interpret milita in the second amendment as not meaning civilian and that keeping the army standing for no longer than ...5 or so years as some sort of polite suggestion.

And yet this is included as jurisprudence in most of the new laws.

>> No.18568248

>>18568081
... i accidentally posted...

Yes i did leave some of the quote out

Yes i did use YOUR source to analyse itself.

Pls See:
>>18568185

>> No.18568281

>>18568185
By powers not specifically defined in the constitution he means those not listed in the Enumerated Powers. Federal law relating to anything on the list supersedes state law, and in practice every federal law that stands up in court is shoehorned into interstate commerce or some such.

They worded it very carefully and fully intended for laws passed by Congress to carry more weight than those passed by the legislature of the states, particularly after they experienced how much of a waste of time the Articles of Confederation were.

>> No.18568358

I remember when /k/ was full of people with guns, not britfag children apeing their distorted understanding of American libertarians. I'm reminded of the communists in Paranoia.

>> No.18568411

>>18568358
This is /tg/

I also post on /k/ but I'm American, own guns, and don't have strong political leanings. We still exist, you just gotta go there at night.

>> No.18568439

FUCKING HELL, GUYS.

AT THIS POINT I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU'RE ARGUING ABOUT.

JUST FUCKING LEARN TO TYPE CORRECTLY.
ALL THESE FUCKING ERRORS ARE GIVING ME AN ANEURYSM.

>> No.18568536

>>18568439
That's just the one guy.

>> No.18568567

>>18568185
>By powers not specifically defined in the constitution he means those not listed in the Enumerated Powers. Federal law relating to anything on the list supersedes state law, and in practice every federal law that stands up in court is shoehorned into interstate commerce or some such.

Oh god Hwhat?

I looked this up aswell and as soon as i saw this:
>>To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;

No way, nooo way. This needs to be specifically looked into by historians because it is most likly a later addition.

For one thing the Federal reserve is a corporation. So they STILL dont coin monies.

>>To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;

What Law of nations??!? This couldnt have existed back then. Curtainly they dont want British law.

>>To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

>>To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Nooo way were they concerned with insurrections after they'd just BEEN one to the British empire. That goes directly against everything the founding fathers were saying at the time.

>> No.18568575

>>18568567
Continued...

>>To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;—And
>>To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square)

Well this means that the constitution can be rewritten if it is unlimited...

I DO NOT BELIVE THIS, NOT ATALL. This is some kind of amendment or something.

>They worded it very carefully and fully intended for laws passed by Congress to carry more weight than those passed by the legislature of the states, particularly after they experienced how much of a waste of time the Articles of Confederation were.

This is an assumption.

But i cannot belive this, what amounts to a legal dictatorship similar to the Queen of englands.

>> No.18568591

>>18568567
>Doesn't know what the enumerated powers are
>Doesn't believe the Constitiution is the real deal

Alright bro you gotta level with me. What country are you from, what is your first language, and how old are you?

>> No.18568638

>>18568575
>But i cannot belive this, what amounts to a legal dictatorship similar to the Queen of englands.

You mean a Constitutional Monarchy? Well yeah, kinda, just without the Monarchy. That was sort of the idea.

>> No.18568648

>>18568575
Dude.
Dude.
Put down the bong, grab a bag of doritos, and go stare at your TV for a while. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, you might even turn it on.

>> No.18568663

>>18568575
>I DO NOT BELIVE THIS, NOT ATALL.
>But i cannot belive this
>the Queen of englands.

>believe
>capitalize your personal "I"s
>capitalize the first letter of proper nouns, like countries such as "England"

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD DUDE.

>> No.18568665

>>18568648

>> No.18568674

So, who wants?

>> No.18568676

>>18568674
Oh shit yes

>> No.18568678

Arbites Army Thread

>>18565729 cannot into US law

>>18565884 posts facts about US contradicting >>18565729

Constitutional interpretations by faggots on 4chan

/thread

>> No.18568689

>>18568678
No no, just the one faggot. And the legions of the trolled.

>> No.18568704

For fucks sake, pg 7 dh book of judgment.
On a phone so I'm gonna summarize.
Enforcers deal with simple common law on planets.
Arbites duty is to maintain status quo of planet to preserve tithe. Riot at factory, arbites. Assassin of an administrator, arbites. Planetary revolt... Arbites can even mobilize to put it down before crying like a bitch to aerates.

They also investigate all cases out leads to potential crimes to break stasis quo.

Problems they have with inquisitors are with the radicals who would bend the law (lex imperialus) even if for greater good, the law is divinely inspired and not to be broken by anyone, probably even prosecute big E if he broke a law.

Read book of judgment, its an arbites wet dream

>> No.18568749

>>18568591
Your interpretation of the constitution is one youve been spoon fed.

But if those Enumerated powers are real, and not updated as per amendments to the constitution as i suspect. Then you have even more problems than i realised.

I'm British, what gave me away?
I find it amusing to learn the US constitution so i can atleast know what im talking about on /k/.

For instince did you know that recently some of our judges declared that your constitution was completely illegal for reasons similar to supremecy.

They were supreme, and you ignored them.

So this is why i support your state law as superceding constitution, and your constitution superseding our law.
Because everybody has the right to self determin their own jural society / nation.

Which is why i wouldnt accept america suddenly taking away our legal system.

If you go with supremecy, international governmental law becomes the only conclusion as its like a pyramid of supremecy. I for one respect international jurisdictions as different and not all originating from one supreme law.

>> No.18568759

if someone post that guide to combine rar and jpg i can give you the catalogue for battlescribe of the Arbites

>> No.18568787

>>18568749
I thought I smelled chav in here

>> No.18568790

>>18568749
>Britfag
>Talking to Americans about the Constitution

I hope this video isn't banned in your terrible country. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFoZoFtXSK4

>> No.18568797

>>18568749
>I'm British, what gave me away?

Your inability to spell, capitalize, or punctuate and your complete lack of knowledge on the subject you claimed to be an expert in, and now the fact that you believe that laws of sovereign nations hold bearing in other sovereign nations. Also the smell I guess.

You cunts got your chance at having a say in our governance and you blew it. Enjoy your Muslims.

>> No.18568808

>>18568749
Nice to see that Queen's English working out for you, old chum

>> No.18568810

Okay, just double checked the codexes and rulebooks for 40k.

Arbites have never had their own official codex, however, they've recieved statistics in rogue trader (as someone mentioned up thread, in Slaves to Darkness.)
In 2nd edition's codex imperialis. (In a 2 page spread)
And in the old Codex: Witch Hunters. (As an option for Inquisitorial Storm Troopers).

>> No.18568827

>>18568749

>Hey, this guy thinks he knows the Constitution
>He probably only read it because he thinks it's America's first ASBO
>DOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

>> No.18568846

>>18568749
I THOUGHT YOU BRITS, OF ALL PEOPLE, WOULD RESPECT YOUR OWN GODDAMN LANGUAGE.

GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU CAN TYPE LIKE AN ADULT, YOU PRANCING 14-YEAR-OLD FAGGOT.

>> No.18568850

>>18568749
>I find it amusing to learn the US constitution so i can atleast know what im talking about on /k/.
But you clearly don't. You have no knowledge of the separation of powers, your understanding of the common law tradition is abysmal, especially for a Brit, you have zero understanding of the legal doctrines that arise from actually interpreting the constitution in real court decisions, and you seem to believe that most of the constitution was written after the fact (hint: the constitution isn't touched much).

>For instince did you know that recently some of our judges declared that your constitution was completely illegal for reasons similar to supremecy.
>British judges have declared the U.S. Constitution illegal
Seriously. Think about this.

>
So this is why i support your state law as superceding constitution, and your constitution superseding our law.
>Because everybody has the right to self determin their own jural society / nation.
No, that's actually not true at all. The State laws are in force. The federal laws are in force. When they contradict or overlap, there are a number of tests to establish the validity of one over the other.

>Which is why i wouldnt accept america suddenly taking away our legal system.
What the fuck are you on?

Just trust me on this, your understanding of law and civics is worse than most. You want to avoid this topic for the foreseeable future.

>> No.18568857

>>18568790
That was remarkably efficient work for an angry mob. Tarred, feathered, and out of town on a rail in two minutes flat from when he started to run.

>> No.18568866

Guys, c'mon, im still right about some things. Dont be so dissmissive.

>>18568787
No, my owl!

>>18568790
Oh shut up, i was just learning about other cultures! Fillistine.

>>18568797
But i do know about arbits and warhamms.

How you liking that game we made you?

>> No.18568871

>>18568846
Also, when you learn something about the document you purport to be an expert in. Amerifag here - I wouldn't dare lecture you on the Magna Carta and make inane conclusions totally unsupported by fact. Have the intellectual courtesy not to do the same.

>> No.18568888

>>18568866
>I'm
>dismissive
>Philistines
>Arbites

Also,
>talking to /k/ about government
>theresyourproblem.jpg

>> No.18568894

>>18568866
No you are pretty much dead wrong on all counts, except maybe about your own nationality.

Hell you even got your 40k shit all wrong.

>> No.18568896

>>18568790

>My face when I have High School students watch this series so they understand the revolution.

>> No.18568900

>>18568846
>>18568827
>>18568808
>>18568797

Its six ah-fucking-clock in the morning.

Do you want sum!!

>dear diary
>the haters... they hated... my gurth couldnt stop them

>> No.18568907

>>18568857
Revolutionary Americans were stupefyingly efficient at a lot of things.

Need a fortress built? How big? About the size of a small city? We'll have it up in a fortnight, that's 20 days.

Need a canal built? Well... we only have shovels and picks, but we can hammer one of pretty much any size in a month or so.

Need a fleet built? Okay, but we are going to have to build some docks first, come back in a year or so, and you will have an okay fleet.

>> No.18568912

>>18568866
>doesn't know jack-shit about the Constitution despite initially claiming to be an expert
>doesn't know jack-shit about properly using the English language despite hailing from England
Why the flying fuck would we then believe anything you say regarding Warhammer?

>> No.18568921

>>18568888
>/k/ about government

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy9FRli7ODg&feature=related

Seriously though there are some sharp guys over there. The reintroduction of /pol/ and the time with the wordfilters pretty much cleared out the stormfags.

>> No.18568927

>>18568907
To be fair, a bunch of angry modern Bostonians would have raped him to death in half the time.

Improvement? You decide!

>> No.18568935

>>18568912
Is that Carcetti from the Wire? What is that picture from?

>> No.18568936

>>18568749
What the hell are you smoking? You did not make one lick of sense in your post. I am going to assume you are talking about the Necessary and Proper Clause for now. Without a Necessary and Proper Clause it would require a constitutional amendment every time the government tried to pass a law. If you want to know why that is problematic, look at the state constitutions of Alabama and Texas. They require amendments for damn near every act of government.

>> No.18568938

>>18568921
Perhaps so, but I gotta say, ever since /pol/ was created, the crazies seem to be infiltrating the "normal" boards more than usual.

>> No.18568951

Fucking brit arguing over government documents not pertaining to arbites or OP.. Read half the thread and posted that stuff about book of judgment and arbites only to go back and see you'd filled the other half up with you're idiocracy. I want the arbites discussion back! Just reread a ton of that book for the response and you wasted my time.

>> No.18568957

>>18568951
I'm curious, what were you going to say?

>> No.18568960

>>18568935

Yes it is, this is from Game of Thrones http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aidan_Gillen

>> No.18568964

Game of Thrones. It's epic.

>> No.18568970

>>18568951
You have that book in a conveniently uploadable form by any chance?

If I ever got into 40K, Spess Judge Dredds sounds like my kind of thing, even if I have to do some counts-as stuff.

>> No.18568973

>>18568921

The key is to know the difference between the guys who are actually racist and the ones who are just taking the piss.

And the ones that just hate niggers. It's not easy, but it's necessary.

>> No.18569005

>>18568704
>>18568957
I'm that guy... Typing and scrolling through these threads is a bitch on the phone. took me a minute to get back to the thread only to see it DE railed. I like arbites lore and I was enjoying the start of the thread to someone confused them with the enforcers (normally corrupt) planetary police.

>> No.18569016

>>18568973
>implying there's a difference between "being racist" and "just hating niggers"

>> No.18569023

>>18569005
>I'm that guy
Well at least you admit, anon.
No, but seriously we should get this back on the Arbites.

>> No.18569026

>>18568970
http://www.mediafire.com/?pd2jnyd1lfxy8ky
Blam.

>> No.18569035

>>18568907
America is exceedingly effective at doing things when they need doing. We are also very fucking lazy, so if it don't need doing it ain't getting done.

>>18568790
I believe you meant this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc

>> No.18569039

>>18569016
>Hating one sub-human sect of the black race
>Hating all races not whatever-you-are

>> No.18569053

>>18569016

You just don't get it man.

>> No.18569054

>>18568970
Sorry on my phone so I can't help much, just know I got it on /rs/searching dark heresy, try book of judgment too. It hasTONS of arbites fluff for calaxis sector and even some of the criminal gangs opposing them like Cold Traders who deal in Xenos tech black markets

>> No.18569058

>>18568871
>unsupported by fact.

THAT IS FAR FROM CONCLUDED.

But what do i care. Your constitution seems a wreck.

>Also, when you learn something about the document you purport to be an expert in.

Hey, i do know allot about the constitution and you all seem to be going through amnesia over what you managed to prove me wrong over.
At most you cast doubt over the powers, but that is a subclause i hadent seen. And it still has the contradictions i pointed out.

>Amerifag here - I wouldn't dare lecture you on the Magna Carta
Thats because you dont know anything about it.

>>18568850
>your understanding of the common law tradition is abysmal, especially for a Brit,

I havent even mentioned common law yet. I was assuming you didnt allready know considering some of your statments.

No parhana time americunts. Jock peerpressure doesnt work on us.
Your still wrong about much of your preferable interpretations of the legal document. That should be clear to all.

>legal doctrines that arise from actually interpreting the constitution in real court decisions,

What? I dont care about legal doctrines. Interpretations have no credibility. Which is why i stayed away from mentioning them....... what are you on about...

>and you seem to believe that most of the constitution was written after the fact (hint: the constitution isn't touched much).

No i dont. Pro tip, when i talk about amendments and other specifics. Thats what im talking about.

>>18568894
Blowhard. Remember how i said im quoting from my copy of Deamonhunters. Yeh, stick it.

No you dont deserve quotes fucker i dont care how wrong you are. Your allready to biased anyway.

>> No.18569060

Hmm... interesting, back in Rogue Trader, Judges were the standard Arbitrator member.

>> No.18569074

>>18568973
>And the ones that just hate niggers. It's not easy, but it's necessary.

I'm sorry, but the people who talk nonstop shit about black people then follow it up with, "Oh, BTW I use the term 'nigger' to mean any asshole," are racist, plain and simple; they just don't have the decency to be honest about it.

>> No.18569082

>>18569026
My sincere thanks Anonymous

>> No.18569083

>>18569058
I don't know anything about the Magna Carta?
I'd say that you should try me, but given that we're both on the internet even if I spouted off a Master's level thesis it wouldn't prove anything and would just serve as useless internet dick measuring.

In any case, let's just get back to the Arbites, shall we?

>> No.18569101

>>18569058
>But what do i care. Your constitution seems a wreck.
The British have always been dismissive of laws that are actually written down and that require more legal analysis than determining which side makes the crown more money.

>No i dont. Pro tip, when i talk about amendments and other specifics. Thats what im talking about.
You don't. None of those points you pointed to were ammendments. The ammendments are separate from main Constitution. If you get a single printed document, they'll be in a section called "Ammendments". Let's face facts here, you went to wikipedia and did a piss-poor job of actually reading it.

>> No.18569107

>>18569058
>still can't spell, capitalize, or punctuate for shit
>still expects people to take him seriously

>> No.18569111

>>18569060
Judges are you're super "special" arbites now who travel to terra to review miles and miles of shelves with legal court documents then come back and make new documents in the more overt cases or cases needing trials... Sometimes judges can't conclude for several generations and when they finally verdict the suspects dead... So 40k or old testament god fashion.... They just kill your whole house hold and ancestors.

>> No.18569114

>>18569074

Not saying they aren't racist, just a different kind of racist.

>> No.18569124

>>18569114
Do we really need to dice racists up into little categories?

>> No.18569125

>>18569111
Do they have any oversight? Do they, for instance, have to report to the Planetary Governor? Or is it like the Inquisition where they trump local authorities?

>> No.18569127

Hmm, a nice idea for a group of Autogun wielding tactical officers of whatever local law enforcement is being commanded by the Arbitrators.

>> No.18569130

>>18569124
I fully support dicing up racists. And people who talk in movie theaters.

>> No.18569143

>>18569124
Kinda.

Hating Nazis is racist. You won't find many people who hold it against you.

>> No.18569152

>>18569058
>i do know allot about the constitution

"I tried to read it once"

>Interpretations have no credibility
>Constitution specifically mandates that the interpretation of text of the Constitution by the Supreme Court is the supreme legal authority

>Remember how i said im quoting from my copy of Deamonhunters

Remember how you never quoted from anything? And how DL's Fangirl and several others quoted from said book and half a dozen others contradicting your claims?

>> No.18569153

>>18569114
Oh God I loved that anime! Just had a tear brought to my eye remembering all the past tears ahead before it in laughter.

Anyone have a link for the cleric version of book of judgment? its the only one I'm missing and never find solid links.

>> No.18569156

>>18569143
Nazi ain't a race I ever heard of.

>> No.18569158

>>18569143
Nazis aren't a race.

>> No.18569160

>>18569125
Judges trump local authorities.
Heck, they're the sort of people who'll argue with Inquisitors if they have different opinions.

>> No.18569169

>>18569127
Those are pretty fly

>> No.18569174

>>18569156
They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed

>> No.18569180

>>18569153
http://www.mediafire.com/?l1pbyfs5xc21x7l
Blam Blam!

>> No.18569182

>>18569156
>>18569158
>>18569174
Also, not all Nazi's were bastards who needed to be lit on fire, Oskar Schindler was a Nazi, and that man was a saint.

>> No.18569202

>>18569083

I dont care what university considers what masters level.

If you can be logical then i can analyse it as i have studied critical thinking and i studied a small part, (as anybody should fairly say about their knowledge of the law) about british law and about american law.

And at no point did i say i was an expert. That was dissinformation.

>>18569107
Yep, im not fixing that for you.

>>18569101
>The British have always been dismissive of laws that are actually written down and that require more legal analysis than determining which side makes the crown more money.

Hurr durr moronic bias

This is why your a less advanced country. Not even kidding. You should probably study it.

>You don't. None of those points you pointed to were ammendments. The ammendments are separate from main Constitution. If you get a single printed document, they'll be in a section called "Ammendments". Let's face facts here, you went to wikipedia and did a piss-poor job of actually reading it.

They were clauses. Allthough i was aking you to provide evidence that they were written on the constitution or at what date. The onus was on you and still is.

>> No.18569211

>>18569180
You are a hero

>> No.18569218

>>18569125
The lex imperialis is the name for the collected divinely inspire laws from bigE. To a judge that lex imperialis is almost like a God. They report to terra, are constrained in their actions by the law, if they break our miss interpreted they get blammed themselves. But in matters covering the laws they can even be above an inquisitor and they're normally the ones speaking at totals of heretical or ex communicated inquisitors (never in support of them)

>> No.18569227

>>18569202
>This is why your a less advanced country

This entire thread has been amazing, but it is actually getting funnier by the minute.

>> No.18569240

>>18569143
>>18569156
>>18569158
>>18569174
>>18569182

This image has crossed oceans of time to reach this thread.

>> No.18569258

>>18569202
Are you seriously back? Man, the thread was starting to get interesting again. Well, in any case, if you will not desist, I find myself obliged to demand of you SATISFACTION. I refer, of course, to a duel. Any man in this thread can lend you a pistol if need be. Have I a second, anons? I await your reply avec vitesse.

>> No.18569259

Oh oh god, thank you someone set that imbecile straight at least somewhat. I can't stand people pretending they know something about the law when they don't. Proptip, people: there are people called lawyers out there and some of them visit this site. Save a lawyer from a rage aneurysm today! Shut up about things you don't know shit about.

>> No.18569260

>>18569202
>Yep, im not fixing that for you.
If you want anybody here to take your arguments seriously, then I would suggest polishing your English a bit first. It's for your sake, not mine. Otherwise, literally everyone on /tg/ will dismiss you as some random teenager that found his way here by mistake, and should be banned for being under 18.

>> No.18569262

>>18569240
Sigh....

>> No.18569267

>>18569202
The Constitution has been altered exactly 27 times since it was ratified. All of the changes are clearly documented. Anything not mentioned specifically as having been redacted or added by one of the 27 Amendments was part of the original document.

You really haven't a fucking clue. I should not need to spell this out for you. You are a shining example of the fact that studying critical thinking does not make one actually capable of thinking critically.

>Less advanced country

SORRY BITCH CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE GLORIOUS ECHOING ROAR OF THE SATURN V GET BACK ME WHEN YOUR FUCKING FLAG IS ON THE MOON

>> No.18569284

>>18569259
Most lawyers deserve the aneurysm, the one I know that doesn't, also doesn't give a shit. He has a very frat boy approach to life in a lot of ways, but he's a decent guy, it's fucking weird to watch him do things that are nice that he doesn't have to do.

>> No.18569311

>>18569180
Noooooooo!!
My phone won't copy paste that one line! How'd you find it since I'm gonna have to repeat myself later unless op delivers and the thread is archived

>> No.18569316

>>18569311
Foolz archives everything

Alternately be a champion and write down that link.

>> No.18569319

>>18569156
>>18569158
See, you guys are so biased you can't even admit they're a race.

You're as bad as the people who list a dozen subsections for Asian but don't give the Cambodians or Mongolians anywhere to check, separate Inuit and Aleutian, cut Hispanics into Mexican Puerto Rican Cuban and South American, let Native Americans pencil in their tribe, and then let everyone else fall under Hawaiian Black or White.

>> No.18569338

>>18569202
>They were clauses. Allthough i was aking you to provide evidence that they were written on the constitution or at what date. The onus was on you and still is.
Everything that isn't an ammendment is part of the initial, first-ratified constitution. That's why there are ammendments. Ammendments ammend the original. Dumbass.

>Hurr durr moronic bias
You've surely heard of your own nation's unwritten constitution. Especially with in being in the news the past few months because the government deferred to the crown so Prince Charles' stock value wouldn't falls. Right? Surely you at least pay attention to the civics and the major international news stemming from your own country.

>
If you can be logical then i can analyse it as i have studied critical thinking and i studied a small part, (as anybody should fairly say about their knowledge of the law) about british law and about american law.
This amounts to the classic fallacy, "I don't know the law, but I know logic, so surely I can read it and become 100% proficient in it." In fact, I would say this is a good test of true intelligence: whether or not are you smart enough to recognize that you are not smart enough to render an entire field of study obsolete with your naive efforts.

I don't say this often, even on the internet, but you're a moron. Being ignorant of another country's legal system isn't moronic. Claiming you understand it in spite of overwhelming evidence you seem to have never actually read the founding (but not only) document behind it is high moronic.

>> No.18569339

>>18569319
What is this, amateur hour?

>> No.18569343

>>18569319

>2012
>Reporting your race to the man

>> No.18569345

>>18569311
That's for the cleric book, "Blood of Martyrs", which I found by searching /rs/ for martyrs.

The Arbites book linked here: >>18569026 I found much the same way, by searching for book of judgement.

>> No.18569349

>>18569338
Sir! By responding on this board again without acknowledging my challenge, you have committed a shocking transgression, sir, shocking! You show yourself to be a poltroon. I believe, gentlemen, that we may now discard anything this cad says out of hand! Unless, of course, you would reconsider?

>> No.18569357

>>18569349
Wait. I - oh. God. I have mistaken you for the British gentleman. My apologies.

>> No.18569362

>>18569284
Ouch. That hurts, man. What's so bad about lawyers? Everyone's entitled to legal representation, even multinational corporations. Is it my fault that family law doesn't pay (unless you're a divorce attorney)?

>> No.18569370

>>18569357
Whew, dodged a bullet there. Possibly literally.

>> No.18569375

>>18569058
>MFW this faggot.
Gentlemen, we do indeed posses a bad-ass as part of our evening company.

>> No.18569385

>>18569362
Corporate lawyers are monsters, heartless bastards, and my friend simply couldn't do what they do on principle.

>HFW

>> No.18569389

T̡̤̻̬̺̜̺ͪͯ͗͆ͧͧ̃̓ͫͭ̃͘͟Ḩ̸̦͖̞͙̭͛͆ͦ͑̀͛̑͂̾̈̊̎ͣ̀ͪÈ̂̓̒̂͆̚
̸̥̗̻̩̜̮͈̝͇̭̫̱̩̤̖́ ̸̛̛͉̳̬̩̰̄ͭ̇̏̽̓̍̊̓̓̎͝͡Ĕ̶̛͕͍̬͖͔͓͇̖̗̩̳̒̆ͦ̅ͤͯ̽ͬ̈̐̓͑̋̚̚
͕M̨̡̜͕͙͇̰̘͓̘̖̱͓̯̝̋ͬͩ̄͜P̩̦̰̲͖̰̭̝̾̋ͯ̾͆͋̏ͪ̌͋̂ͫ̓̍͆͗̿̀̚̕
É̷̶̫͇͉̣͕̠̜̱́̈́ͯ͑ͣ̕͘͡R̵̢̨̛̝͙̼̟͕̜̦͛̀ͫ̎͑̓̈́́͌̀̚Oͦ̀̿̉ͮ̍ͣ
͑̐̽̿͏̸͓̫̦̭̫̩̝R̶̸̡̖͙̟̝̻̭̩̣̼̈́̋ͩͨͧ́́͜ ̴̡̮̝͔̟̦̣̠̱̌̈́̈̿͗̃̌ͭͤͣͥ̿ͯͨ́̒͊̚͡P̵͛ͥͩͮ̐̍ͪͥ̑ͩ̓̿̾ͧͮ̅̎́̚͝
͕͉͎͈̬̳͈Ŗ̸̤̣̹̥̪͔̳͔͓͍̘̼͉̲̹̈́́̎̅̈ͤ͐͊ͨͣͫ̑̋̕͜ͅO͆̇͛ͨ͗͒̑ͯ͆
͙̲̬̥̰̞̲̻͇̪̦̑͘͠T̡̢̧̛̯̮̭̼̥̪̮͙͈̠̥̝̐ͫ̌͆͊̇̉̀ͪ͐͗̕ͅEͧ͊̇̌̈̇
̡̲̙̺͇̐̀̀͝ͅC̴̶͚̗͇̜͉͍̪͓̦̯̖̗͐̾ͦ̽̈͋ͮ̚̕͝͡T̴̈́͋ͩ̍̆ͥͪ͐͋ͩ̕͘͡
̡̜͕̘̠̣̭̺̬̣̥S͗ͫ̃͊̄ͣ͏̴̴̺̳̪̺̜̺̠̺̗͕̳͉͇̬͇͝͠ͅ

>> No.18569391

>>18569349
>duel
Well, if you're to be armed I suppose it won't be a duel of wits. I tell you what, try to find a real-life counterpart to one of the images on that you go to /k/ to stroke yourself to at night. If you can find a single sidearm in Britain -- or rather, someone in Britain crazy enough to sell, lend, or give you one -- then manage to find your way to Texas, I'll be happy to defeat you in whatever insane bloodsport you want.

>> No.18569404

>>18569362
Personally I have nothing but respect for criminal defense attorneys. Legal scholars also tend to be pretty cool. Some prosecutors are alright too.

Once you cross over into civil territory, decent human beings are few and far between.

And when you get into intellectual property and corporate law you are probably better off taking a shotgun to every fucker you find.

>> No.18569406

>>18569357
Well this is embarassing. After your post I mistook you for the Briton. I suppose I should have realized after I saw commas in the post....

Well, in that case, I suppose the duel is off.

>> No.18569412

>>18569389
THE LEGION IS HERE

FLEE, ELEGAN/TG/ENTLEMEN, FOR THE /B/TARDS RISE AGAIN TO RAID AND TROLL THE FREE BOARDS

WE SHOULD HAVE OBSERVED THE SIGNS, BUT NOW WE WILL PAY FOR OUR LACK OF VIGILANCE

>> No.18569413

>>18569316
I would but damn, you expect me to write the weird line thing, upper and lower case, and remember it all tomorrow?

More arbites!
Suffering Marshalls
On a planet dominated by warring feudal war bans very little is accomplished on Locanthas aside from killing everyone and picking flowers... Like orks is constant warfare and the strongest survive...then they pick the daises, sell them for tithe and win favor.

The arbites presence here is almost a sector joke, the entire planet is policed by a handful of people. Yet the cast iron balled arbites work any ways... Moving alone they wander from warband to warband making sure that Tera is gonna have a shipment. They also preform the basic law for the civilians and rule ass roaming judges.
Best part is, one could be setting out one gate of their compounds loaded down with a semi truck like vehicle of supplies just smoking a lho with one arm out the window.. Men time, another sts out to wander the waste like vault boy from 101... Setting out into the unknown with just his robot dog

>> No.18569416

>>18569412
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

>> No.18569418

>>18569391
How drole. You look down upon dueling as bloodsport, and defer me to /k/? No, no, no. Would the duel commence, each of us would choose seconds and resolve our dispute by rolling a d100, which would correspond to our shot. This IS /tg/, after all. The loser would leave the thread, irrevocably. But, of course, I waste words on one so uncivilized as to compare dueling to bloodsport. Bloodsport!

>> No.18569433

>>18569418
>>18569406
This - this is a comedy of errors. I saw your post after I had posted mine. I apologize, of course. I too thought that you were the British kid.

>> No.18569436

>>18569338
You seem to have passed the point by which you can understand something i have written without first assuming i do not allready understand your statment, or the constitution.

This is circular reasoning.

I dont see any reason to continue.

Especially as you still havent provided evidence on the date correctness of those clauses that i say are contradictory with other evidence.
You say they are part of the original constitution. But this just reafferms the contradiction.

Anyway thats all i have to say on it.
I'm not a moron, your just biased.

>> No.18569452

rolled 62 = 62

So, in a total segue unrelated to American or British or god knows whose law, I bring to you Codex Imperialis from 2e. It contains Judges and Arbitrators, along with numerous other Imperial things. Enjoy. If you don't care about the rest, skip to page 37 for their statline. As you might note, Judges are /scary ass motherfuckers/.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0yn0mb2185d3bmz

I'm still browsing through my PDFs to see if I have one that's a COMPLETE arbites dex, but this is what I've got for you for now.

>> No.18569486

>>18569259
You shut your god damn hoar mouth.

Unless you wanna go through all my posts point by point. Understanding them completely and not being biased, and pointing out genuin fallacies or incorrectness with a direct photo of the constitution.

Oh wait you cant. Have fun with your federal law superceding all state law ya dummy.

Hows that posse comitatus coming along?

Yah, you shut up. American lawyers only know what their told to think. The good ones say similar things to what i say. How can X be interpreted when Y is also said and other amazing tails from people obviously more observant and less of a complinant than you.

>> No.18569490

>>18569418
Sirrah, you would reduce a duel of honor down to a mad game of Russian roulette? A gentleman does not conduct himself thus.

>> No.18569503

rolled 2 = 2

BLAMM

I Judge Veritos Cohen all further arguments from brit fags on the constitution heretical. Any further thoughts on the subject to be heretical. Finally thinking of thinking of thoughts on the subject are also heretical and sentenced to immediate castration and execution.

However thoughts on British laws in a surprising prior verdict are not heretical.

In HIS name I pronounce this sentence and enter the files into law.

>> No.18569504

>>18569490
It is regrettable, but limits of the online medium and all that. In any case, I may soon retire - it's late where I am.

>> No.18569517 [DELETED] 

>>18569385
Intellectual Property is a fascinating field, pays well, and generally is purely involved with intercorporation disputes.

>> No.18569518

>>18569436
Contradictory with what? You mean the Federalist Papers defending the clauses?

I missed it before but here in >>18567901
you mentioned the original Constitution and implied that it existed in 1776.

It did not. It was written in September of 1787 and ratified in June of 1788. Federalist No. 44 came out in January of 1788 and was meant to encourage the states to ratify the document as it was written.

Unfortunately this appears to invalidate your prior claim vis a vis not being a moron, given this evidence I have no choice but to conclude that you are, in fact, a moron.

>> No.18569519

>>18569486
....You aren't Mr. Rage, he types in all caps, and can actually spell.

>> No.18569527

>>18569519
And he tends to know what he's talking about.

>> No.18569533

>>18569503

Oh how cute, its a judge, do you think i should have one or two? Or maybe none... *gives hand signal to commence lance bombardment*

>> No.18569535

>>18569486
I think I can stomach the FBI arresting a corrupt governor every now and then.

Have fun with Muslim births outpacing all other births, cultural stagnation, no enumerated freedom of speech, a fucking monarch, and Scotland seceding.

>> No.18569540

>>18569527
Most definitely.

>> No.18569541

>>18569452

rolling with Noko? shameful display.

>>18569503

ATTEMPTING to fudge a roll with Noko and failing? you are either a retarded piece of shit or a Masterful Troll. either way, kill yourself.

>> No.18569563

>>18569452
How do most people react to folks trying to play under an old as fuck codex? Is it even viable or have the core rules changed too much?

Some of this shit just looks too fun.

>> No.18569566

>>18569519
I'm on a damn phone with a quarter inch text box to type in and my spelling is still better....dunno how

>>18569518
You shut you're whore mouth!
This here is my jurisdiction. I already passed judgment on your continued argument and proceeded to feed you both a Bolter round to the face!

If you don't stop this bickering I'll find a way around the law, find someone who knows slanneesh, then get them to pass you off to the rape demons next time.

>> No.18569584

>>18569535
>Have fun with Muslim births outpacing all other births,
Actually thats false. Ive checked. Thats stormfaggotry.
>cultural stagnation,
Or is it...
>no enumerated freedom of speech
...there are freedoms of speech, but your right. That has been somewhat torpedoed by incitement to violence and other laws.
>a fucking monarch
I know, isnt she great? Never does stupid things we regret later like dunno, george bush, obama... etc
>and Scotland seceding
The prevailing wind blows against that.

Being half scottish and in the country itself, i'd know that.

>> No.18569586

>>18569566
You can totally hold his ass in contempt, which has serious consequences in real life, it ought to get you blammed in 40k.

>> No.18569589

>>18569404
>>18569385
Intellectual Property is a fascinating field, pays well, and generally is purely involved with intercorporation disputes. I don't see how my career justifies me staring down the barrel of a shotgun.

>>18569486
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/charters_downloads.html
Images of the actual documents available. And it's entirely possible to go see them at times.

Elaborate specific problems and I'll show you where you're wrong. I, unlike you, do know what I'm talking about, since I have actually studied law. Studied, that is, in a proper formal setting, not as an uneducated layman looking at snippets and trying to parse excerpts without the proper contextual frame.

And please don't try to impersonate RAGE, you're bad at it and he doesn't make such pretenses to things he doesn't understand.

>> No.18569618

>>18569541
1 is an evil number. I prefer 2... Especially when numbers like 98-100 normally mean you're face melts off. Plus the roll was for theatrical performance

>>18569452
Amazing, thanks for finding a way to provide. You are clean, for now... If you want you can pet my robot doggy

>> No.18569626

>>18569589
You are a festering parasite draining the capacity for creativity and innovation from society.

Seriously though most people hear 'intellectual property law' and jump immediately to the RIAA and it goes downhill from there.

Having done some work in chemical process design, I have to say that some patent disputes can be downright interesting.

>> No.18569636

>>18569589
All I know is that they managed to do what I thought would be insanely difficult: get my friend to say "seriously, fuck those people", I'm not sure what it was, but he usually reserves that for people who have truly earned it.

>> No.18569655

>>18569518
>Britfag and self proclaimed Constitutional scholar thinks the Constitution was written in 1776

This is fuckin priceless

>> No.18569659

>>18569518

You pulled that straight off of wikipedia ya jackass that aint proof.

The amendment is referenced in 1788 and allegedly was in the document proper in 1776. But prove it. Exactly, that would probably take years of research

But ive allready made myself clear.
And i think your a moron for consistently being good with copy and pasting quotes. But belive every quote you see and above all else missing the point again and again.

And above ABOVE all else. None of the thins, specifically in the powers listed, make sence when compared to the constitution and the document from 1788 and allll the other quotes ive seen so far.

But whatever, ive had enough. I curtainly wont let you chastise me for having an enquiring mind. Nore for my correct statments of fact. Nore for my correct observations of flaws and fallacies.

Now go away.

>> No.18569677

>>18569659
THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION DID NOT EXIST AT ALL UNTIL 1788 YOU FUCKING NONCE

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST

>> No.18569680

>>18569659
Except the constitution didn't exist in 1776.

>> No.18569684

>>18569655
>>18569659

Holy shit I can predict the fucking future or some shit.

>> No.18569685

>>18569626
I was speaking more of the patent side of things than the trademark side.

I would strongly disagree with your characterization of the field, though, as incentivizing innovation by providing protections for the innovators and guaranteeing them the exclusive right to profit from their own innovations is key to the entire premise of IP law.

>> No.18569692

>>18569677
Actually it was 1787. http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution.html

>> No.18569706

>>18564481

>Fanwank
Are you referring to the BoLS one? Because that's actually a pretty fun and challenging army to play, especially with Cities of Death rules.

Worth looking up.

>> No.18569711

>>18569659
>MFW the Constitution didn't exist until 1788.

>> No.18569726

I think the saddest thing here is the inability to grasp that every change to the Constitution is an ammendment, and that nothing is "added to" the main document. After that's been explained at least three times.

>> No.18569727

>>18569659

MERE WORDS CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS THE ALL ENCOMPASSING LEVEL OF CONTEMPT I HAVE FOR YOU.

>CONSTITUTION
>1776
>my correct statments of fact

I AM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW.

I AM GOING TO SPELL IT OUT.

THE CONSTITUTION WAS WRITTEN IN SEPTEMBER OF 1787. IT WAS RATIFIED IN JUNE 1788. THE DOCUMENT FROM 1788 REFERRED TO IN THE POST YOU QUOTED IS THE ORIGINAL FUCKING CONSTITUTION. THE SUPREMACY CLAUSE WAS IN THE FIRST FUCKING DRAFT.

>> No.18569731

>>18569706
>talking about arbites
>post IG picture

>> No.18569734

>>18569659
Please direct what you find problematic to someone with intimate familiarity with what you're attempting to address. The Constitution did not exist in 1776, but the Declaration of Independence did. The government prior to the Constitutional Convention in 1787 was under the Articles of Confederation.

The Federalist Papers are not official documents of binding law, but INDIVIDUAL founders writing in support of or in opposition to specific components, the Constitution as a whole, or interpretive elements. No one author of the Federalist Papers takes precedence over others and our current framework adopts perspectives espoused by all of them and condemned by all of them. We do not accept Madison's arguments on everything, nor Hamilton's on everything.

>> No.18569747

>>18569734
Well, it was under the Articles of Confederation until the Constitution was RATIFIED in 1788, but the Constitutional Convention began in 1787 and that was when the document was drafted.

>> No.18569750

>>18569659
Not even mad. Just

I don't know

I need a fuckin drink

>> No.18569754

Happy?

>> No.18569764

>>18569750
On the up side, it makes one obliquely feel better about the American educational system. I mean, at least we didn't produce this guy.

>> No.18569767

>>18569754
Shit I really like the Arbites

Gonna have to find a local DH group I guess.

>> No.18569771

>>18569754
My grandpa told me that joke, so yes.

>> No.18569776

>We do not accept Madison's arguments on everything, nor Hamilton's on everything.
Burr however receives all respect due unto a certified manslayer.

>> No.18569781

>>18569776
And attempted Emperor of North America

>> No.18569782

Fuck this, no matter how much dak...bolt shells I use this problem is to engrained.

I'm calling an Exterminatus on this heresy before it spreads further.

Emperor protect the innocent for the guilt have condemned them all.

>> No.18569798

>>18569781
He was no Norton I. We shall speak no more of this.

>> No.18569813

>>18569782
Farewell, failure of a troll. Do stay away this time? Unless, of course, you're actually planning to say something coherent and actually discuss the Constitutional framework like a man of rudimentary intellect.

>> No.18569849

>>18569727
Mmk, so it was in 1788. Big deal.

Still contradicts.

Deal with it. Or cant you?

Anyway i'm leaving you and your emotions alone. A simple date mix up shouldnt be enough to elicite such rampant asbergers.

So lets look at what youve got:
- 1787 not 1776
- a weird bunch of powers in a clause i didnt know.
Lets look at what ive got:
- contradictions in the powers clause
- James Madison's lie or omission
- the favourable interpretation of the word 'law' applying to anything that can be called a law.
- the article of superemecy may not have been ratified by all states. And may not still be considered ratifiable.

Ergo. No arresting of publically ellected officials on a whim of federal amendment.

Now kindly, shut up. I am not impressed with your behaviour on a subject your clearly supposed to allready know better than i. Bias, bias, national bias and political bias.

Fuck off to the moon.

>> No.18569863

This thread has inspired me to make an Elemental of Stupidity in my next D&D game.

Jesus Fuck, did we get visited by an Avatar of the God of Stupid or something? I can't even call it a troll, It's THAT stupid.

>> No.18569911

>>18569813
Isn't there a board... You know, one that caters to these kinds of discussions. I'm pretty sure its similar to how tg is for traditional gaming... Think it got something to do with politics and comparing Dick sizes, wait I mean law knowledge

>> No.18569917

>>18569849
>still here in this thread after six hours
>still proffering stupid and factually incorrect statements based on made-up evidence and logical fallacies
>telling other people that they have "asbergers"
It's "Aspergers," you illiterate fucking retard.

>> No.18569977

>>18569849
You seriously just don't understand it at all.

That weird bunch of powers in the clause you didn't know are pretty fucking important as they spell out exactly what the federal government can and cannot do. The fact that you did not know them is a clear indication that you have at best an extremely tenuous grasp of this subject.

-There are no contradictions in the powers clause. Some of the founders disagreed with some of the powers and some wanted there to be more. The list in the Constitution is the list that they eventually agreed upon. It has been changed by several Amendments, por ejemplo the 16th added the power to tax personal income.

-James Madison didn't lie, and even if he did it was in a private publication and not under oath and has literally nothing to do with the Constitution itself

-'and The Laws of the United States' refers to legislative acts of Congress passed into Law. It always has and always will. 230 years of consensus and counting on that one.

-There is no 'article of superemecy' the Supremacy Clause is refers to a specific Clause included in the first Article of every single draft of the Constitution from the very beginning. It was ratified along with the rest of the document and is not unique or separate from the rest of the original document in any way.

You do not know what the word Amendment means in this context and it is painfully obvious. You have a fundamental lack of understanding on this subject and are making incoherent arguments based on flawed premises. I can say with confidence that I had more enriching discussions on the structure and content of the Constitution with middle school students than I have had with you.

>> No.18570012

>>18569267
>SORRY BITCH CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE GLORIOUS ECHOING ROAR OF THE SATURN V GET BACK ME WHEN YOUR FUCKING FLAG IS ON THE MOON

I'm dying here. Someone make this stop being funny.

>> No.18570026

>>18569917
Oh, fallacies? Really?

What were they? You have to post them allongside your statment or else it doesnt mean anything.

Ah, cant say anything now can you. Nothing true atleast.

God... your just taking sides your not even thinking atall.

>> No.18570045

>>18570026
>You have to post them allongside your statment or else it doesnt mean anything.

Specific list of contradictions you mentioned earlier plox

>> No.18570047

>>18569849
WHAT contradictions? WHAT "lie or omission"? Point out the text. What clause of what article?

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html

State what you are referring to and what the problem you see in it is.

The Constitution was not ratified by article, it was ratified as a whole. It was not possible to ratify only SOME of the Constitution. There was a negotiation as to what would be included and what wouldn't. The resultant document as a whole is what was ratified.

The Articles of Confederation was a far less centralized government that was more of a loose association of states and couldn't accomplish anything substantive because of the problems that ultimate state sovereignty joined with conflicting state interests posed.

Article VI, clause 2: "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof;" -- see Article I section 7 clause 2, where the process for Congressional establishment of Laws is laid out.

>> No.18570098

>>18570026
>God... your just taking sides your not even thinking atall.
And you clearly haven't been thinking at all either, if the spelling, capitalization, and punctuation of your posts for the last six hours is anything to go by. Kindly retake the entirety of elementary English before you post on the Internet again.

>> No.18570104

>>18569977
>It has been changed by several Amendments, por ejemplo the 16th added the power to tax personal income.
Well thats what i was saying... and it took you all this time...

>-James Madison didn't lie, and even if he did it was in a private publication and not under oath and has literally nothing to do with the Constitution itself
Bias
Well he sure did contradict the actual law and his statments indicate his leanings towards its ratification.

>-'and The Laws of the United States' refers to legislative acts of Congress passed into Law. It always has and always will. 230 years of consensus and counting on that one.
Concencus my ass. Your a big fat lier.

>You do not know what the word Amendment means in this context and it is painfully obvious.
Thats not true the system is very simple. My god... is it simple... Your biased again.

>> No.18570128

>>18570045
Just read up ^

This has gone way past the point of reason. I know you can make up some shit. But it wont be real. You'll just give yourself practice being biased.

There seems to be no way to explain to you that your wrong. I think this might be cognitive dissonance.

>> No.18570138

>>18570104
>"bias"
>"biased"

>> No.18570149

>>18570128
see
>>18570138
I don't usually recommend reading the dictionary, but for you I'll make an exception.
Stop making shit up.

>> No.18570174

>>18570128
>>18570104
And good fucking Lord, use Spellcheck or something. Jesus fuck, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

>> No.18570191

>>18570104
Way to not actually address my points bro.

The list changed yeah, you can see what was on it at first and what was added and removed. Read the Amendments. In what way does this invalidate anything or make any point in your favor?

You cannot claim bias without evidence of bias. You quoted him incompletely and out of context twice and you have yet to indicate how his statement contradicts the law as written.

I spelled the word consensus right there for you and you still fucked it up. 230 years of consistent decisions at every level of federal court looks like consensus to me. McCulloch v. Maryland set the precedent on that one and that precedent will stand until time immemorial.

>Ergo. No arresting of publically ellected officials on a whim of federal amendment.

Your conclusion does not follow your premises and your use of the word 'amendment' is improper in this context.

Still not seeing that detailed list of alleged fundamental flaws you found while skimming the founding document of my nation, which for the record, has surpassed yours by every metric in a remarkably short time.

>> No.18570206

>>18570174
>thinks i give two fucks about spelling read by biased americans who spell through thru.
>thinks spelling is more important than logic

And dont start about how your long experiance as a moron leads you to belive that there are fallacies where there are none.

>> No.18570218

>>18570191
Additional assignment:

Detail the Amendment process in your own words and clearly explain the ways in which you feel it is unfair to the states. Keep in mind that as of this time every state in the union has officially acknowledged the Constitution as the supreme law of the land and that the Amendment process is detailed in said document.

>> No.18570234

>>18570206
>thinks anything he has said follows an established logical form or maintains any semblance of coherency

>> No.18570244

Fuck this I'm out for the night. If this thread hasn't 404'd by 0730 I'll be back to get some more jollies at the expense of our PoM friend.

>> No.18570247

>>18570206
Pretty much all spellings of the word "through" as "thru" have been by British people, in my experience.

Proper spelling helps you save face even when your logic is incorrect, as you haven't seemed to have grasped yet.

>And dont start about how your long experiance as a moron leads you to belive that there are fallacies where there are none.
Oh no, I'm sure you've got me completely beat in that department.

>> No.18570270

>>18570206
By the way, there seem to be at least four other people arguing against you, and all of us seem to be American. All of us have better spelling and logic, too.

>> No.18570288

>>18570206
And I'm also not sure why you're discussing American politics on the Traditional Games board. Takes quite an abuse of logic to arrive to the conclusion that this was the best place to start that argument.

>> No.18570296

>>18570191
>I spelled the word consensus right there for you and you still fucked it up. 230 years of consistent decisions at every level of federal court looks like consensus to me. McCulloch v. Maryland set the precedent on that one and that precedent will stand until time immemorial.

Only the wording of the constitution apllies here. Not anyones precedent or interpretation. I think your trying to wriggle out of it with an appeal to authority fallacy.

>You cannot claim bias without evidence of bias.
Your too biased to even see?

When you failed to see the contradictions and instead assumed all was well. That was yet another appeal to authority firts of james madeson and second to some legal speak about what does or does not constitute prosicutable lies in the laws eyes. But this leaves out, as i pointed out, the purpose of the paper being: promoting ratification. And the DIRECT QUOTED WRITTEN WORD that i quoted previously, that contradicted the simple and written evidence that the supremecy clause applied to any law written by federal legislators, meaning that all state laws could and would be replaced.

If you dont see after that its cognitive dissonance.

>You quoted him incompletely and out of context twice and you have yet to indicate how his statement contradicts the law as written.

>> No.18570327

>>18570218
I was never talking about the legal amendment process. I was talking about the amendment organisation on the document... what a moron...

lol yeh but the didnt acknoledge the income tax.

No they didnt. Nope. No actual document evidence. Infact the supreme court ruled that it doesnt need an actual ratification document from each state. Isnt that nice?

>> No.18570343

>>18570327
>>18570296
Dude, just STOP. You're wrong, and this is the wrong board for a politics discussion. Give it the fuck up, you fucking Aspergers lunatic.

>> No.18570370

>>18570343
No, YOU are the one who makes shit up.
YOU are the one who lies when he cant make a proper argument.
My crime is not knowing enough but you activly rewrite what your supposed to know allready.

And now it is a matter or record and archive and all of 4 chan can see what youve done.

You are the less intellegent of the two of us, and i dont see why you are so angry. I think you need to work at illiminating your biases.

And do you know what the worse part is. Once you illiminate your biases, you will be able to see how much more advanced britain is compared to where you are now. And thats what will happen when you see reality.

Or you can run from it. But no one can run forever.

>> No.18570386

>>18570370
Nono, i dont care about the spelling mistakes. Ive been up all night for what i'd hoped would be an interesting argument.

Well, you have tought me 1 thing. That it was 1787 not 1776. So i suppose you can take that as a consolation.

>> No.18570409

>>18570370
Britain had its glory days, and so did America. China is the next great power, dude.
Also, if Britain is so great, how come it never managed to keep America from seceding?

>>18570370
>biases
There's that fucking word again. You really don't have the slightest fucking clue what it means, do you?

At least I don't type like a retarded teenager, which gives me at least some claim to intelligence. You've got diddly-squat, after being called out as blatantly wrong by literally every American who took the time to post a rebuttal to you. Talk about "biases"; you can't accept that a native of the country might know more than you, a foreigner.

>> No.18570432

>>18570370
If this thread is still up by tomorrow, all of 4chan will see that you're a rampaging idiot with Aspergers who cannot see when he's been beaten at his own game. My fellow Ameribro whipped your ass in logical argument several posts ago; I'm just lambasting you because I literally cannot believe that anyone could actually be as stupid and mule-headed as you have given the impression of being.

>> No.18570466

Sorry this is going to be somewhat disorganized but you should be able to follow it well enough.

>>18570370
>Two of us
>Implying that guy is me
>Implying there aren't at least 4 people here

>immilinate yer biases
>britain superior

>>18570327
>amendment organization on the document

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>>18570296
>all state laws could and would be replaced

WHOOPS LOOKS LIKE YOU MISSED THE 10th AMENDMENT. Seriously this is middle school level shit. Anything not on the Enumerated Powers list is open season for the states to regulate at will and not the business of the feds.

>>18570296
>Only the wording of the constitution applies here. Not anyones precedent or interpretation

EXCEPT YOURS HUH? Not like the wording of the Constitution specifically states that the duty of the Supreme Court is to interpret the Constitution so it can be put into practice. No wait, it does exactly that.

You have no argument, you have no evidence, you have no experience, and you have no point. Throw in the towel friendo.

Unless your entire point that you have been leading up to for six hours is that Britain is superior to America because of the structure of their respective governments, in which case you should stick around so that we can laugh at you some more.

>> No.18570469

Archiving this thread on suptg

Downvote it or upvote it or whatever I just want to read through it sober tomorrow and download those Arbite books.

>> No.18570504

>>18570327
They ratified the Amendment based on the process set in the Constitution, which they had previously ratified.

How is this bad again?

>> No.18570506

>>18570469
Downvoting it like a motherfucker; I hope you get your download links, but this shit really can't be allowed to stink up the archives.

>> No.18570526

>>18570370
>much more advanced britain

TV license
Noguns
lolgasprices
Wait 3 months to see physician
chavs
behead those who insult islam
no significant contribution to medicine or science in decades
garbage tier education system
2 decent universities
every single thing about scotland and wales
having a royal family
no freedom of speech
bend over for the US every day of the week and for the EU on weekends
no space program

>> No.18570593

Oh, and bringing it back to 40K, pretty much everything that kid ever said about the Arbites was wrong as well...the argument that started here >>18565455
And then remember that time he said all Inquisitors are nobles and psykers?

What the fuck just happened to this board, guys?

>> No.18570926

>>18570593

Idiocy. Idiocy happened.

I mean, I'll admit to my own occasional flights of idiocy, but this? This is epic idiocy. This deserves to be enshrined so that no one will ever doubt that a full blown idiot stunk up the board yesterday and today.

4/3/2012 - Nevar Forget

>> No.18571405

>>18570926
I went to work with this thread still up, intent on getting some awesome Arbite goodness.
I return to see.......... I don't even know what to call it.
But I know terrible when I see it. /tg/, what in god's name happened while I was gone?

>> No.18571773

>>18571405
Well, anything else you want on Arbites to try and salvage this thread?

>> No.18572132

>>18571773
I JUST WANT OP's ARBITES BOOK!!!!

>> No.18572393

I dunno if this is OPs codex, but it's 3rd edition in style.

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|19p5|45990353|WarHammer_40k__codex__Adeptus_Arbites.pdf|3533|R~29E
22564BF9209885E843EC69CCA1E2A|0|0

Blam

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action