Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.17941540 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

"W-would you go out with me, Anon-kun?"

>> No.17941563

Ground you, take away your manga and your internet. Allow you to have friends over, just to rub in the fact you don't have any.

>> No.17941588

>>17941563

I read that as 'Take away your magma' and proceeding to think 'Teenager has entered a Strange Mood!"

>> No.17941599

>> No.17941601

You don't any weird techno organic STDs do you? I'm not going to wake up the next morning and NO ANON YOU ARE THE NECRONS, and then anon was a tomb spider?

>> No.17941609

>>17941588

Fuck.... any teenager I know capable of having magma is not one I feel comfortable grounding.

>> No.17941631

>>17941601
Nope, otherwise she would have managed to save that poor tau girl, in the sequel.

>> No.17941644

>>17941599

>> No.17941646

Nah. You can do better.

>> No.17941656

Sure, we are just getting groceries right? I could use the extra hands.

>> No.17941658 [DELETED] 

>> No.17941671

>>17941656
Sure, as long as it includes candy!

>> No.17941681

>>17941671
I dig candy, so sure.

>> No.17941707

>>17941671

>> No.17941714

>> No.17941723

>>17941671

>> No.17941729

>>17941540

>> No.17941730

>>17941671
Oh, Xeno!

>> No.17941742 [DELETED] 

>>17941671
Dismantling incoming!

>> No.17941760

>>17941714
TASTY heresy!

>> No.17941806

>>17941540
B-Baka! It's not like I want to disassemble your chassis or anything!

>> No.17941840

>mfw heresy

Xeni is shit-tier heresy though

>> No.17941863

>>17941840
Xeno is best heresy. Shit, son, she's DOUBLE-heresy. Triple, if she's kustom.

>> No.17941881

>>17941840
Skeen, get out with your shitty drawings.

>> No.17941894

>>17941881

>> No.17941895

>>17941881
>>17941863

Fuck you both

Xeno is shit

Deal w/ it

>> No.17941900

>>17941895
you jelly because she's more popular than your generic daemonette OC.

>> No.17941904

>>17941656
Well hello there Shirou.

>> No.17941933

>>17941540
>>17941540
Apparently you whoresons and daughters forgot what is and what is not HERESY!

THIS is Heresy

>> No.17941939

Silly xeno, you don't even have a vagina.

>> No.17941948

>>17941900

>jelly of an amputee / inflation / diaper fetish dumpster

>> No.17941961

>>17941948
your femdom/futa/succubus dumpster is no match for Xeno.

>> No.17941963

>>17941933
This is NOT heresy

>> No.17941970

>>17941948
>having a futa fetish
>claiming superiority

>> No.17941974

>>17941939
>>17941933
oh yeah?

>> No.17941988

>>17941970
>>17941961

What, you gay or something ? Just have a seat, we'll talk about it if you know what I mean

>> No.17941997

>>17941988
Not gay, it's just that your fetishes are fucking tame.

>> No.17942005

>>17941988

>> No.17942007

>>17941988
>liking dicks
>calling somebody gay

>> No.17942011

>>17941974
I'm not convinced, that looks more like a cd player or a stack of hokey pucks.

>> No.17942019

>>17942007
>>17941988

oh boy here we go

>> No.17942020

>>17941963
>>17941963
If you have to ask the question...ITS HERESY!

>> No.17942028

>>17942011
Just use the OTHER entry port, man.

>> No.17942032

>>17942007
let us not go there

>> No.17942033

>>17941988
Hmm I am going to need to see some tits here mis...thing before I can appreciate your argument.

>> No.17942048

>>17942033
you shall only have dicks from this one.

Because Skeen wants to be the little girl.

>> No.17942051

I don't give a shit I'll send em' all to Slaanesh on the end of my dicks.

NA NA NA NA NA NA

>> No.17942052

>>17942007
>>17942007

>prefering watching dude's ass during porn
>not gay

also fuck xeno, slaanesh thread

>> No.17942059

>>17942052
but don't YOU prefer sucking dicks? Or having your ass pounded? Because that's totally what your porn suggests.

>> No.17942072

>this thread

>> No.17942081

>> No.17942084

>>17942059

not the futafag here, I just prefer demonettes over xeno

also fuck you, dumping delicious blue gurls

>> No.17942089

>>17942084
No, imma dump delicious blue girls, instead of boring purple girls.

>> No.17942092

>>17942052
>>17942081
>>17942084
ALL HERESY!

>> No.17942099

>> No.17942106

>>17942084
lol, derpface

>> No.17942112

>>17942089
>>17942089

>boring

well it's like your opinion man

>> No.17942118

>>17942106

Derp

>> No.17942119

>>17942112
*yawwwwn*

>> No.17942127

>>17942106

>> No.17942147

>>17942011
>cd player crotch

Why do I find this idea a lot hotter than a vagina?

>> No.17942170

>>17942147
Because your dick is only a centimeter wide, or maybe you like slamming it in a drawer?

>> No.17942173

>>17941540
>she offers you a heart-shaped scarab

wat do?

>> No.17942186

>>17942173
That's not a scarab, that's a human heart, she took from those Imperials she butchered the other day.

>> No.17942189

>>17942186
It only looks like that because it was in a tech priest.

>> No.17942191

>>17942173

Stuck it up your ass

>mfw this thread
>mfw that giant purge

>> No.17942203 [DELETED] 

>>17942189
>>17942186
Xeno wouldn't be that mean. She simply would ask her friends to disintegrate them.

>>17942191
Don't you mean "purgation", little sister?

>> No.17942223

>>17942203

Oh come one it's the same thing

Just burn fucking everything already

>> No.17942224

>>17942203
I'm not saying she ripped it out herself, she probably asked Mr. Legs to get a pick up a gift she can give out, while he was working.

"Mr. Legs, I need you to pick something up for me, I want something to gift, and I'm not sure where I can find something decent." Or something like that.

>> No.17942225

>>17942223
D'awwww!
>>17942224
HNNNNNG!

>> No.17942243

...thought I had stumbled onto /a/ when I saw this thread...the fuck fa/tg/uys?

>> No.17942260

>>17942243
Waifu faggotry knows no bounds.

>> No.17942263

>>17942191
>>17942223
Oh thank the Emperor, help me purge these heretics!

>>17942203
...not sure if I should blam...

>> No.17942266

>>17942243

>> No.17942276

>>17942266
I still want to punch out the idiot who was going on about the cockbulge like it was a freaking udder, evolution does not work that way.

>> No.17942286

>>17942276
that would be the author, so, you might as well punch him for drawing her with short hair, or on an orange background.

>> No.17942293

>>17942276
>40k
>evolution
>futanari
>evolution
>tau girls
>evolution
>fapfodder
>evolution

>> No.17942297

>>17942266
>>17942276
big utter cameltoe

>> No.17942324

>>17942276
How would an udder make less sense than a dick?

>> No.17942334

>Mfw Xeno thread

Knock it off, you degenerate piece of trash!

>> No.17942336

>>17942324
When there are two perfectly serviceable utters on her goddamn chest, having a 3rd one at her groin, where it's awkward to hold a child, makes no goddamn sense.

>> No.17942354

>>17942334

>> No.17942356

>>17942336
why would there be two udders on the chest when one is enough?

why would there be a dick on a female?

>> No.17942362

she might have big vulvas

>> No.17942367

Okay, gentlemen, cut it off.

On this here picture, it's a dick.

>> No.17942377

on this here picture, it's a boob.

I drew it, I decide what it depicts. Deal with it.

>> No.17942389

>>17942367

Disgusting

>yfw xeno is futanari too

>> No.17942392

>>17942354
I thought /tg/ hated Yahtzee

>> No.17942395

>>17942356
One isn't enough for creatures like humans, and presumably Tau. You see, humans have a longer period before they no longer need milk, as do tau, at least in comparison to other animals. Hence the development of a second "utter" not to mention the fact that it's well within possibility to have two children simultaneously, in more ways than one, and because human babies are so big, they need more room, causing further need for a second "utter".

>> No.17942396

she just might have a big pussy

>> No.17942406

>>17942377
I am so confused.

>> No.17942407

>>17942392
Most of it probably does, but fuck those guys, I find him amusing, and that pick is useful. Even if I hated him for the pretentious douchebag that he is, I'd still use it.

>> No.17942413

>>17942396
a hanging pussy

>> No.17942416

>>17942396

Keep telling this to yourself dude

>> No.17942419

>>17942396
I think it's much more likely that the artist just sucks at drawing.

>> No.17942421

>>17942395
the word is "udder". God dammit I know more English than you do.

>>17942389
If we fancy it...

>>17942396
Not until I decide it.

>> No.17942429

>>17942419
Or he's just a creep. This is technomancer we are talking about.
>>17942421
Fuck you, it's 3am and I'm drunk.

>> No.17942437

>>17942429
I think there was a pic somewhere that illustrated just how much of a creepy fuck he is.

>> No.17942447

>>17942437
There must be a few, yes. Which one specifically?

>> No.17942453

>>17941540

>> No.17942456

>>17942453

>> No.17942461

>>17942447
at least you're honest about it

I don't really care for xeno or the threads around her, but whatever.

>> No.17942469

>>17942461

inb4 404

>> No.17942474

>>17942447
I'm pretty sure only one of them will be enough, but feel free to post them all.

>> No.17942478

>>17942461
As I said, I'm fine with my sexuality, you're the ones who think it is creepy. And in some measure, I find it quite amusing. And hot, too.

>> No.17942481

No, I'm saving myself for my one true Waifu.

>> No.17942485

>>17942474

I see what you did there

>> No.17942488

>>17942481

>> No.17942497

>>17942474
this one's my favorite.

The girl is muju.

>> No.17942500

>>17942488

FOOL

SHE LIVES THROUGH THE FORCE

>> No.17942503

>>17942497
I was talking more about screencaps, but whatever.

>> No.17942537

>>17942500

>> No.17942541

>>17942497
bump out of morbid curiosity.

>> No.17942561

>>17942497

That image cracks me up

>> No.17942564

>>17942478
hey tech, did you ever do that picture request of mine from a few days ago, the one with the octopus-headed turtle/starfish-type dude?

>> No.17942566

>>17942541

N...No

Please

>> No.17942575

>>17942564

>it begins

>> No.17942578

>>17942564
nope, been working on the necromancer chick, but yesterday, I've been too ill to do anything but sleep and puke. And today, I don't feel like drawing anything more complex than smut.

>> No.17942585

>>17942481
>>17942488
>>17942500
>>17942537

I don't know what, but this made my night

>> No.17942622

Can we have more Doom Rider? Also, what's his theme song sound like again? I know it's NANANANANANANANANA DOOOOOMMM RIIIDEERRRR but doesn't it go to the tune of some other song?

>> No.17942632

>>17942578

Well, as long as you still plan on working on it I'm happy.

>> No.17942670

>>17942622

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE7yp1m8xas

I always figured it was something like that

>> No.17942674

>>17942632
I do.

>> No.17942699

>>17942622

>> No.17942733

>>17942674
Good to know you are still working on the necromancer. Did you get the Brom feel you were after with black and white, or did you go with color?

>> No.17942749

>>17942733
tried color, but it didn't work either.

I don't know, I think it's because I make the shading too strong and too progressive, but I'm not sure. Maybe it's just because it's not realistic enough.

>> No.17942797

>>17942749
Brom is an odd fish, he can do really elongated stuff almost DiTerlizzi like in the plucker, but if you look at the flesh and veins in the arm of his "lone wolf" pic of Elric it is really realistic.

>> No.17942821

>>17942797
the problem is not with composition, anatomy or anything, only texturing/shading.

>> No.17942910

>>17942821
At 5am my ideas are probably more harm than good. Wait until you feel better, maybe it will come to you. I have time.

>> No.17943462

>>17941540
S-stop being so moe, Xeno!

>> No.17943888

>>17942537

>> No.17944383

>>17941540
It's Anon-SAN to you.

>> No.17944447

*wobble wobble*

>> No.17945120

Fuck.

>>17942910
Did what I could. won't spend any more time on it.

bleh

>> No.17945278

>>17945120
shit I don't even know if the previous one wasn't actually better

>> No.17945329

so ronery...

>> No.17945426

FUCK, I JUST REALIZED THAT R K POST AND GERALD BROM WERE TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action