Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.17132306 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Black Crusade general?
Post your characters and stories.
>Playing Chosen
>owning the only Chaos Razorback
>captured an Endeavor Class Cruiser with a small band of renegades
>killing a Space Marine Captain with a single called shot to the head, despite having a crappy BS
>Killing an Inquisitor possessed by some super-rape-daemon of doom with a rival Sorceror by a melta bomb
>the surviving crewmembers swear loyalty to Chaos
>getting 2 Gifts of Gods: Dark Soul and Steel Hearted (don't want some crazy mutations like Centaur etc.)
>now planning to raid some shipping

>> No.17132326

Black Crusade is best with all-human parties

>> No.17132331

>>17132326
Can't argue that, gives you more options. Oh well, I'm not a fan of killing-off characters I don't like, neither is our GM.

>> No.17132357

>Stereotypical Night Lord in a party of five
>Bros with the Iron Warrior of the party
>Fight Imperial Fists
>Steal their Strike Cruiser after sealing off blockades in their own ship and venting most into space
>Make a Blood Condor out of the Captain
>Snap a Chaplains neck when he breaks my power sword
>Deny gifts of the Gods
>Get hit point blank 4 times with a Plasma Pistol
>Still manage to eviscerate the would-be murderer
>Will die unless something is done
>Request to be put in a Dreadnought
>Put inside Imperial Fist Dread in the cargo bay thanks to the Iron Warrior bro
>Repaint, refit, etc.
>Become Night Lord Dreadnought
>Give his Servo Arm a hi-five with my new claw(Im serious)

>> No.17132374

Was encouraged to wind down my current campaign in favour of someone else running Black Crusade. Decided to play a heretek, but can't really come up with much reason to play as one. Basically decided to go with a 'for want of a nail' exile from the Mechanicus. I must say, I like the improved ruleset. I'll definitely be using it in my future games.

>> No.17132377

>>17132357
I was kinda disappointed that there were no background options like various Warbands and home worlds.

>> No.17132380

>>17132357
I hear the IW treat their dreads better than the average CSMs. Which would be nice, since they generally go batshit insane from neglect and staying awake all the time. Does BC have rules for crazy dreads?

>> No.17132383

>>17132380
Nothing yet. I imagine that would be in some later supplement.

>> No.17132388

>>17132357
NL Dread. Excellent.
But do you now have gigantic head wings on your combat tomb?

>> No.17132389

>>17132380
BC doesn't have rules for dreads. I hope they make rules for Chaos Contemptor Dreads. They are not crazy since they are ancient and are treated with respect or something.

>> No.17132417

>>17132380
>>17132389
Deathwatch does, however. It's a IF dread, so using the loyalist rules for now shouldn't be an issue.

>> No.17132418

>>17132389
Just use Deathwatch rules for dreads.
>>17132377
>Warbands
>Play Thousand Sons anything but Sorceror
>be devoid of any independent thinking or will

>> No.17132428 [DELETED] 

>>17132380
We used the modified Deathwatch rules for Dreadnoughts.

I'm incredibly sane for a character, too.

>>17132388
Yea, actually. Pretty much akin to the Forge World Dreadnought(Pic Related), minus the skull-face terror marking.

>>17132389
DM stated we have one aboard, but can't use it yet because it lacks parts to do. We'll jerry rig something soon enough.

>> No.17132433

>>17132377
They had to spend that time coming up with the salvation of FFG games. The alignment system. Black Crusad would be unplayable without restricting how you make your character heavily and forcing you to build your character in a specific way. Just imagine a game with any kind of freedom to build what you want and not be limited heavily by the alignemtn system in the game.

This was obviously far more important than some silly background options that gave the players more options.

>> No.17132435

>>17132380
We used the modified Deathwatch rules for Dreadnoughts.

I'm incredibly sane for a character, too. SO DEATH. DEATH EVERYWHERE.

>>17132388
Yea, actually. Pretty much akin to the Forge World Dreadnought(Pic Related), minus the skull-face terror marking. I've got a Nostraman rune painted on the helm's forehead instead.

>>17132389
DM stated we have one aboard, but can't use it yet because it lacks parts to do so. We'll jerry rig something soon enough.

>> No.17132436

I wish I could play Black Crusade. Hell, I might even run it but I'm pretty sure half my players wouldn't be down with it. They wouldn't be okay with playing the "bad guys". This coming from people who have sold thousands into slavery and lanced a city from orbit for calling their bluff.

>> No.17132445

>>17132435
Either fix it or barter it to other CSM or Dark Mechanicus. They should be pretty interested.

>> No.17132447

>>17132435
How did you break the Chaplain's neck? Like, straight up fight?

>> No.17132452

>>17132433
The alignment system is a mixed bag. Personally I'd allow for people to argue advances from one god to another, but in general if you become a Slaughtermachine then Khorne is going to start tainting you. Which a GM could do without an alignment system, but then you've got the breed of players who'd violently disagree with said GM which they're less inclined to do with a hard-coded alignment system.

>> No.17132458

>>17132435
Nice.
What're your weapons?

>> No.17132473

>Ezrahkiel, Ultramarine Champion of Slaanesh
>Pompous, entitled asshole
>Charming motherfucker
>Gifts: Wings, Seeming Normality
>Angel of the Emperor, here to SAVE YOUR SOULS
>Manage to corrupt a compan of Imperial Guard while they're still IN THEIR BASE
>Convince them to walk outside and dig a mass grave for themselves
>Deceive them into ritual suicide, summoning Daemonettes to attack the remaining guards of the base they just abandoned
>Take out a small regimental command without lifting a finger, survivors worship me as an angel of pleasure (nerve induction tines and a pheromone generator give that impression)
>Slaanesh Approves

>> No.17132477

Is there a point in taking Lesser Minions?

>> No.17132482

>>17132473
>Slaaneshi Ultramarine

This makes so much sense I'm amazed I never thought of it sooner. What was the rest of the compact doing at the time?

>> No.17132492

>>17132473
Did they embrace you as their spiritual liege?

>> No.17132494

>>17132477
Oh, very yes. What is your character's weakest attribute? Compensate. Alternatively, use them to assist your skill checks. A servo-skull with an auspex, awareness, medicae and tech-use is amazingly useful, for example.

On the other hand, they're a good way to slowly build up to a Greater Minion.

>>17132482
The Nurgle Heretek was sending his infested servo-skulls into the food and water, while the Iron Warrior Khornate Champion was trying to bind demons into a stolen basilisk, which eventually became a hell cannon.

>>17132492
You could say that.

>> No.17132497 [DELETED] 

>>17132447
Ambushed the Chaplain and his Combat squad in a main corridor to the bridge when he finally managed to break out from a locked passage.

I hid on the ceilings frame support and used stealth while the Iron Warrior waited around the pocket to the maintenance vent.

When the Chaplain was running, I missed him by a split second and carved to the left instead of the right. Decapitated a marine instead. Iron Warrior turns out to face. Open up with his Heavy Bolter and Servo arm held Storm Bolter he stole. Murders EVERYONE save the Chaplain(Who was in the way of me and took only a minor hit) and I.

Chaplain swings around with his Crozius, I delfect with the sword. Swing back, he blocks. Swings down again and shatters the power sword. Say "Fuck it" and don't grab my Mono-edged knife. Go for a grapple and succeed when I tackle. Roll to damage and such. Grip his helm, and twist. HARD.

CRUNCH.

Finish, stand up, and walk to Iron Warrior. Chit chat for a few minutes over the vox with the rest of the party. Just as we turn to leave, the the DM mentions the Sergeant who took a hit just woke from unconsciousness Fires his pistol FOUR TIMES. Every shot hits me, does massive damage. Before I fall over to to probably die, I throw my knife. PLANT IT between the Sergeant's eyes with a called shot, killing him.

Flop over, Iron Warrior tries to save. Etc etc etc. Re-awake to request being put in a Dread. Get my wish when the rest of the party arrives.

>>17132445
Our Iron Warrior acquired a Full Servo Harness when found the Dreadnought frame, so he'll attempt something later, probably.

>> No.17132503 [DELETED] 

>>17132447
Ambushed the Chaplain and his Combat squad in a main corridor to the bridge when he finally managed to break out from a locked passage.

I hid on the ceilings frame support and used stealth while the Iron Warrior waited around the pocket to the maintenance vent.

When the Chaplain was running, I missed him by a split second and carved to the left instead of the right. Decapitated a marine instead. Iron Warrior turns out to face. Open up with his Heavy Bolter and Servo arm held Storm Bolter he stole. Murders EVERYONE save the Chaplain(Who was in the way of me and took only a minor hit) and I.

Chaplain swings around with his Crozius, I delfect with the sword. Swing back, he blocks. Swings down again and shatters the power sword. Say "Fuck it" and don't grab my Mono-edged knife. Go for a grapple and succeed when I tackle. Roll to damage and such. Grip his helm, and twist. HARD.

CRUNCH.

Finish, stand up, and walk to Iron Warrior. Chit chat for a few minutes over the vox with the rest of the party. Just as we turn to leave, the the DM mentions the Sergeant who took a hit just woke from unconsciousness Fires his pistol FOUR TIMES. Every shot hits me, does massive damage. Before I fall over to to probably die, I throw my knife. PLANT IT between the Sergeant's eyes with a called shot, killing him.

Flop over, Iron Warrior tries to save. Etc etc etc. Re-awake to request being put in a Dread. Get my wish when the rest of the party arrives.

>>17132445
Our Iron Warrior acquired a Full Servo Harness when found the Dreadnought frame, so he'll attempt something later, probably.

>> No.17132517

>making a Chaos Champion
>got a set of Terminator armour with Reaper autocannon
>made a lesser minion to assist me in Int-related checks
>mfw

>> No.17132526

>>17132447

When the Chaplain was running, I dropped down, and I missed him by a split second and carved to the full left instead of just slightly. Decapitated a marine instead. Iron Warrior turns out to face. Open up with his Heavy Bolter and Servo arm held Storm Bolter he stole. Murders EVERYONE save the Chaplain(Who was in the way of me and took only a minor hit) and I.

Chaplain swings around with his Crozius, I deflect with the sword. Swing back, he blocks. Swings down again and shatters the power sword. Say "Fuck it" and don't grab my Mono-edged knife. Go for a grapple and succeed when I tackle. Roll to damage and such. Grip his helm, and twist. HARD.

CRUNCH.

Finish, stand up, and walk to Iron Warrior. Chit chat for a few minutes over the vox with the rest of the party. Just as we turn to leave, the the DM mentions the Sergeant who took a hit just woke from unconsciousness. Fires his pistol FOUR TIMES. Every shot hits me, does massive damage. Before I fall over to probably die, I throw my knife. PLANT IT between the Sergeant's eyes with a called shot, killing him.

>>17132445

>> No.17132537

>>17132494
>>Iron Warrior Khornate Champion was trying to bind demons into a stolen basilisk

I have this image of a screaming berzerker smashing Bloodletter heads to pulp against the side of the Basilisk over and over.
WHY. WON'T. YOU. POSSESS IT!?

>>Heavy Bolter and Servo arm held Storm Bolter he stole
>>Da Boss: "Dat's not enuff Dakka, but Gork bless'em e's tryin' roight propah."

Also, glee. GREAT fight story!

>> No.17132538 [DELETED] 

>>17132458
I have my current pick of anything I want from the armory, But so far I'm equipped with a Twin-Linked Lascannon and a Powerclaw with a Storm Bolter loaded with Kraken Rounds.

>> No.17132544

>>17132458
I have my current pick of anything I want from the armory, But so far I'm equipped with a Twin-Linked Lascannon and a Powerclaw with a Storm Bolter loaded with Kraken Rounds.

>>17132537
Thanks bro

>> No.17132554

>>17132526
awesome

>> No.17132580

>>17132544
So, what was your character name before the damage, and what is it now that you're interred?

>> No.17132598

>>17132580
"Uze'yl, Night Lord, Ex-3rd Company". Wasn't a fan of big titles, really.

Now it's "Uze'yl, the Forevermore".

>> No.17132619

>>17132598
>Uze'yl
Thats probably the worst name for a character that I have ever seen. What the flying fuck. How are you even supposed to pronounce that? Why is there an apostrophe or whatever its called?

>> No.17132634

>>17132526
Screencapped for later amusement

>> No.17132646

>>17132619
Ooze-ill, by my reckoning.

>> No.17132651

fuck the Somali muslims, fuck the Mamluks! Black crusaders up in this bitch!

>> No.17132673

>>17132526
I need to do something as awesome.

>> No.17132678

>Be a Luna Wolves Raptor (Left when Abbadon took over)
>In party with a Heretek, a fatass nurglite guardsman with a flaming skull who is COMPLETELY NORMAL GUYS, a verbose apostate who has the chance to command reality with words, a Chaos Marine Sorcerer from some non-descript legion/chapter, a psyker seer, and a manrat-centaur apostate sorceror.

Shit gets whack. We've just got off a deserted planet after being marooned. Known shenanigans are...

>The raptor (me) cutting off the head of a khornate champion with his own chain-halberd.
>The verbose apostate commanding the grass to reveal it's secrets, before vanishing in the warp for a while.
>The Apostate Sorcerer (Manrat) and the fatass nurglite getting into an argument on whether or not to sacrifice their minions to bind a daemon to our escape ship. A firefight broke out, encurring the wrath of the dark gods. Mass mutations broke out, turning the manrat into said manrat, and the fatass appearing completely normal...then having a flaming skull.
>Eversor assassin dying in one lucky barrage from the Chaos Marine Sorcerer
>Me, the Heretek, and the Verbose guy having to fight scores of servitors on a narrow stairway, blocked lines of sight and awkward positioning causing derpy moves all around as servitors and heretics alike clang into each other.
>The human psyker losing all his equipment as he perils his first power roll.

>> No.17132690

>>17132678
>The verbose apostate commanding the grass to reveal it's secrets, before vanishing in the warp for a while.

>> No.17132705

>>17132690
>>17132678
Obligatory.

>> No.17132719

Oh, Lightning Claws or Power Fist- which one is better?

>> No.17132728

>>17132719
If your WS is higher than your S by a large margin, lightning claws.

If your S is higher than your WS by a small margin, power fist.

Lightning claws pretty much depend on you rolling well, or at least getting multiple DoS. Power fist will consistently deal out oodles of damage.

>> No.17132736

>>17132728
Translation: Fisting is Khornate, fingering is Slaaneshi.

>> No.17132779

>>17132678
>a fatass nurglite guardsman with a flaming skull who is COMPLETELY NORMAL GUYS
>fatass
>flaming skull
>completely normal

So fat Ghost Rider can now blend in to civilian life?

>> No.17132787

>>17132779
He can when he has that one mutation for semblance of normality.

>> No.17132789

>>17132779
That's how the mutation works. Everyone sees a normal guy unless they've got warp vision. Then they see a fat Nic Cage with a burning skullface.

>> No.17132814

>>17132646
Bingo!

>>17132619
"Ooze-ill"

It's pretty fitting for a Nostraman, really. Considering the fluff-junkie that I am, I wanted something appropriate. The accent is there because Nostraman names translated into Gothic require different forms of punctuation.

Yeah...I've been playing this game for too long...ten years, man...

>> No.17132821

Im the GM

Running broken chains for my players
Group is: Heretek, Apostate, Chaos Marine Nrugle Sorcerer, Chaos Marine Tzeentch Sorcerer. (Suuuure is balanced in here)
>Characters rampage through the ship, slaughtering everything
>Get to Cran,e mow right through him like he's paper
>HA! Victory celebration!
>Oh shit, what is Zul doing? ( I made Zul much stranger due to them destroying everything else on the ship)
>Zul starts cackling, and I'm thinking about what sorcery power to huge on his first turn, when the Nurgle sorcerer turns to me and says, "Can I make an opposed will power test to gain access to his mind?"
>"Hm, yeah I suppose, at -30"
>Nurgle player then picks up Cranes sword. "Ok, now I want to smash his mind and try to extort his true name"
>"-40 willpower test". Another success.
>Since we are in the warp, this is a warp influenced place right?" "....yes" "And the daemon is already summoned and bound?" "Obviously"
>"I attempt to stab Zul and cram him into my sword to make a daemon weapon"
>Wat
>Add up all the modifiers, comes to like -30. He fails, but rerolls with infamy point. Ends up binding Zul with 3 powers, since Zul has awesome WP. and Inf.

TL:DR Nurgle sorcerer stabs final boss in the face and then crams him into his sword to serve forever.

It turned out really well though, because Zul is now his wise cracking sarcastic sword, and they frequently banter, then urgle sorcerer being really jovial, and Zul being an asshole and bitter. And at one point Zul sort of got revenge by making the Sorcerer summon a Lord of Change by mistake.

>> No.17132827

>>17132821
>This is not the daemon I ordered!

>> No.17132863

>>17132821
>"Can I make an opposed will power test to gain access to his mind?"
What.

>> No.17132872

>>17132705
That is, in fact, the same picture we used to describe the moment.

Also, our collective faces when the Heretek has only passed one technology related test in it's entire life, they've failed about 8 or more.

I wasn't there for the last session, but apparently our escape ship has an AI on it with a very inflated ego. I assume I'm stalking around on the ship somewhere. Should be fun.

>> No.17132874

>>17132863
Mind War with a daemon, essentially. He was a sorcerer.

>> No.17132892

>>17132821

The group managed to crash land on a Imperium desert planet being attacked by a Khorne Warlord rallying the desert barbarians to assault the civilized hive cities.
The next session a new player joined, a Slaaneshi apostate, who didn't play very seriously, and spent all his time doing stupid stuff with his mutant whore minion, mostly rallying crowds and trying to piss them with bad speeches. Also he had an orgy bank robbery.
Anyways the group split up. (Over and entire fucking planet) and had several seperate sessions. The latest game took place in a canyon hive city. A kilometer high canyon with a city built into either face. At this point, the Tzeentch Sorcerer is in the desert somewhere, high and talking to lizards and trying to teach the peaceful tribes about tzeentch. The heretek is in the hive capital trying to extort money from nobles to start a casino (hereteks never seem very evil), and the first apostate has knocked himself unconcious by trying to summon his own daemon weapon after being jealous at the nurgle marines Zul weapon.
The canyon city is under siege from the Khorne warlord, and the players decide, fuck him, lets take the planet for ourselves.
The Nurgle marine had retrieved a purple orb artifact that Zul assured him would focus his psychic powers and allow him the strength to summon a great unclean one into the city.

>> No.17132902

>playing chaos renegade
>start game with cursed autocannon with hollowpoints
>last fight to take over ship
>i shoot at a murder servitor
>hit all three times
>2x that chaos version of emps fury
>fire two new shots cus of this
>it keeps happening bro
>end up firing seven shots at a murder servitor who died from the first two shots and deal 100+ damage in one turn

Terrible waste of expensive ammo that was, but at least I still hold the record of most damage dealt in one turn in my group. Previous record was set by me too.

>> No.17132909

>>17132892
>The Nurgle marine had retrieved a purple orb artifact that Zul assured him would focus his psychic powers and allow him the strength to summon a great unclean one into the city.

>Trusting the word of a daemon
>M41

Also, it sounds like your group are going to turn into rival warlords once they're done fucking the Imperium on that planet.

>> No.17132916

>>17132902
>>2x that chaos version of emps fury
Zealous Hatred only applies critical effects, it doesn't add extra hits.

>> No.17132925

>>17132892
The slaaneshi is just dicking around with the local PDF, ordering them around with mimic, and the Nurgle sorcer has spent a few games creating a cult to help fight the khorne horde. He made a gigantic summoning circle, and readied to summon a great unclean one, and to ask to plauge the entire planet.
He started the ritual right as a million khorne barbarians broke through the gate and began fighting with the city of nurgle cultists and civilians and PDF.
The nurgle marine asks Zul for aid, and follows his advice for the summoning. (Zul is a Tzeentch daemon)
He finishes the ritual and starts laughing in triumph, when out of the warp steps an EXTREMELY pissed of Lord of Change.
At the exact moment, the Slaaneshi, doing fuck knows what, tells his minion to cast doombolt on a guy. It fails, rolls 86, and then rolls on Perils. End up getting the result of grand possession, and I roll.... great unclean one. This obviously destroys the host instantly, and a great unclean one appears, at the top of the canyon. It immediatly detects the precense of the Lord of Cange and waddles over to the lip of the canyon and see the Lord.
At this point, most of the population of the city is dead, due to MASSIVE amounts of warp energy and summoning. the players alone gained 5-10 corruption.
The rest of the game was them running and cowering as the two greater daemons duked it out and reduced the entire city to necrotic ash.
Certainly fucked my campaign up, as the city was rather important, and the Orb used in the ritual was supposed to a plot device for later, but now the entire planet is in ruins.

>> No.17132936

>>17132916
Cool, i'll ask my gm to give me my ammo back then.

>> No.17132937

>>17132936
Righteous Fury never fired extra shots, even when it gave bonus damage. It was just that your shot hit so well that it did more damage.

I like the Black Crusade style mini-crits, though. More interesting than "+xd10 more damage."

>> No.17132938

>>17132925
>when out of the warp steps an EXTREMELY pissed of Lord of Change.
Wot a sur-prise! Who could have seen that coming?!
Nurglite obviously dosen't know the first rule of demonweapons

>> No.17132951

>>17132937
God knows it's better than the RT system. "Oh, you rolled a 10 on your damage? Time for you to ROLL THE ENTIRE DAMAGE POOL AGAIN!" Made full-auto fucking retarded, you could take down a great unclean one with that sort of damage.

>> No.17132973

>>17132925

> It immediatly detects the precense of the Lord of Cange and waddles over to the lip of the canyon and see the Lord.

Tell me you had the Great Unclean One do a diving elbow drop on that birdy bastard, Macho Man Randy Savage style.

>> No.17132981

>>17132951
Deathwatch was worse, if only because against aliens you didn't even need to confirm, and you were (pre-errata) using ludicrous weaponry. Roll your 3d10 again, hope there's a 10 in there. Got to over 120 damage in one shot when I got lucky.

>> No.17132988

>>17132981
Yeah, that's what I found when I briefly ran DW. That was the game I house ruled 1d5 mini-crits into before Black Crusade cropped up. It made fights with tyranid warriors much more interesting. Shame that the "optional" weapon tables in the errata weren't out at the time, though.

>> No.17133066

>>17132973
Actually, yes. Well, a kilometer high belly flop more like it :D
Blew half the remaining army away, and destroyed the platform the nurgle guy was on

>> No.17133161

I'm downloading the core book right now, I want to see if my bros would play a session with me.

>> No.17133216

Our group is composed of a dickhole Alpha Legionnaire, a Thousand Sons Sorcerer withflaming skull, and a human Renegade (me).
Long story short, during our attempt to destroy a city we started a gang, made the gang start a riot, then let the gang die to Arbites fire while we snuck deeper into the city. Later, the Alpha Legionnaire got buttmurdered by an Eversor, the Sorc blew himself into the Warp when he Perils'ed 20 Doombolts onto his own face, and my guy earned wings from pulling an Autocannon from its mounting (a la Master Chief thanks to Bone Augments), became a crime lord, earned blindness from being blood-violated by a mutant, lost a wing from a Vindicare's shot, and then murdered a Governor's bodyguard while blind and proceeded to slit the throat of the Governor before tossing him from his Spire office.
Me and the Sorc are now working for an Ivstaanian Inquisitor. Any ideas on wat do?

>> No.17133332

>>17133216
>Me and the Sorc are now working for an Ivstaanian Inquisitor

This is not how Black Crusade usually goes. Also, didn't you say that the sorcerer blow himself into the Warp?

>> No.17133340

The group I'm in has only started the BC campaign, but we have some cool characters. Mine is an unaligned ex-RT apostate who's ~pretty~ and he knows it, and a big time deceiver. Then there's a Renegade with a special (and rather warp-y) homebrew plasma gun and special fancy-shmancy Pre-Heresy carapace armour. A freakign tough CSM Champion with a lesser minion, who happens to be the last Squat in the galaxy altogether. (We better look out for Fuklaw, I guess?) Then, we have another renegade who took EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE ENEMY TRAIT, so essentially every Imperial organisation is out to get him. And we have our regular ownzone-man in the role of a Slaneeshi clown. (think Space Station 13 style clown) Not a psyker, nooo. He does clown magic. And his psychic focus is a bycicle horn. And he has a personal power
field in rainbow colours. He also tends to project clown music into the minds of those around him then dance to it while honking his horn.

Anyways, so far our adventures have only started, but we already encountered a Tzeentchian Sorceror who's now having fun pitting us against Inquisitorial troops who set foot on his planet (And now we aren't even sure if it isn't him controlling them by now). The Squat minion also lost both his arms while loading a warp-enhanced medieval cannon. And now we're saving the Renegade with lots of enemies from a guarded shed (Or is it an outhouse? Not even sure). Also, apparently the shed is also guarded by an armoured sentinel. And it has a reaper autocannon. And we missed our only AT shot.

Yep, we're pretty fucked.

>> No.17133475

>>17133340
>Then, we have another renegade who took EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE ENEMY TRAIT, so essentially every Imperial organisation is out to get him.

You are teamed up with Heretic Prime. If your game doesn't involve you running from planet to planet, sowing corrupting and remaining one step ahead of the Long Arm of the Law then your GM is doing you all a disservice.

>> No.17133600

>>17133332
The Inquisitor held a gun to my head (2 actually, in the form of Death Cultists. And me being blind and bleeding, I was in no place to argue). The Sorc had burned Infamy to survive, but was out of the session until the end.
I plan to murder the shit out of the Inquisitor and take over his cell (follow me or die and such)

>> No.17133640

>>17133600
>I plan to murder the shit out of the Inquisitor and take over his cell (follow me or die and such)

Not a bad idea. Still, be careful. Either the Inquisitor is a massive idiot for trying to bind two high-grade heretics to his service or the most dangerous person you've ever met.

>> No.17133772

>>17133640
He *did* have the resources to throw two Temple Assassins our way, so yeah. First off, I need to murder the Vindicare. The Eversor can be taken down while he's in stasis (unless we end up in a Resident Evil situation and turning off the life support only wakes him up, which is the most likely scenario)

>> No.17133790

Playing Heretek as SHODAN.

Don't really need to say anything more.

Have a Servo-Skull called Polito, good buddies with an Iron Warrior Chosen. Managed to get a sample of his gene-seed on the quiet for the next batch of twisted experiments. Considered checking with him before hand, but not for long. Probably won't mind because I was allowed to intergrate his Autocannon to his armour so it counts as a basic weapon and agreed to attempt to upgrade it to a Reaper if he can get his hands on the necessary tools or break me into an AdMech facility.

>> No.17133859

>>17133340
No astartes though. noy yet at least. And I have Eldar.

>> No.17133876

>>17133859
Astartes tend not to like Radicals. Apart from the Relictors. Temple Assassins are probably a lot more useful and dangerous for an Istvaanian or Horusian, provided their loyalty can be assured

>> No.17133906

>>17133475

Personally, my entire character is centered around corrupting Imperials and seeding rebellion. I hope that's exactly what we will do

>> No.17135051

The Night Lord of this thread pretty much wins forever.

>> No.17135976

>>17132973
>>17133066
>>17132925
WIN!
Now THAT is some Proper Fucking Chaos!
Great story!

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action