Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.16982313 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Who likes to roleplay their chars in vidya? Who likes to port roleplay chars into vidya?

>> No.16982322

Well, there's the games that expect you to make and roleplay a char like Neverwinter Nights, Fallout, or etc, so there's those.

Campaigns I'm in fall apart depressingly often, so I frequently end up with characters that have nowhere else to go. So I recycle 'em for vidya RPG shenanigans.

>> No.16982334

I have grown to hate the "create a character" feature.
I know that, for the next two days, I will be obsessed with creating a likeable and interesting character with a full backstory and motivation, even if nobody else on the goddamn planet meets him/her.

No, I'm not autistic or 'sperger, I'm just fucking pathetic.

>> No.16982341

I tend to model ingame characters off of D&D/talbletop ones.

>> No.16982409

I like making characters. That includes in video games, really. If anything, I usually port from video games to tabletop, rather than vice-versa.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action