Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.16488504 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

MMMMMmmmmaggots!

>> No.16488537

"What in the seven hells of Chaos are you waiting for? Personal orders from the Emperor himself? When I say take that damned hill, I mean take that damned hill, not damn well stand around and stare at it! I don’t care if there’s fifty L’Huraxi up there. I don’t care if there are fifty thousand L’Huraxi up there! Our orders are to take that hill and I’m going to damn well take that hill even if it means I have to kill every last one of the purple-skinned giants myself. Damn it, follow me. I’ll show you how it’s done. That’s it, get stuck in there. Medic! Stop whining, Brook, you’ve got another damned leg. D’ya think I cried like a damned new-born when I lost my arm? Course I damn well didn’t, I upped and ripped that damned party hat's damned throat out with my damned teeth! That’s it, Sergeant Reed, give ‘em some Catachan steel. Emperor’s teeth, their blood stinks. Get that heavy flamer into that trench; flush the damned Grox-heads out. That trench, you idiot, not this one! Oh yes, smell those aliens burn. Smells better than breakfast, don’t it? Give me that damn grenade. Do I have to do everything myself? See? That ain’t proper armour like you’d see on an Imperial tank – no it’s flimsy, fall-down-in a- strong-breeze, I-hope-they-don’t-spit-at-me armour. I didn’t really mean spit at it! You there! Yes you! Pick up Sergeant Creek’s hand. The medics might be able to stick it on for him again later. Don't stop now, you damned work-shy sons of acid-grubs, we’re only damn
well halfway up..."

>> No.16488622

Let me make a note of this command style...now where did I put up my Power Notepad and Power Pen?

>> No.16488649

“We’ve run into scorpions the size of battle tanks, three men died from Eyerot last week, I’ve sweat enough to fill a lake, my boots got sucked into a sink-swamp and the trees are so thick in
places, you can’t squeeze between them. Emperor help me, I love this place! It’s just like home!”

>> No.16488675

>>16488622

Thank you for these gifts, etc

>> No.16488698

A knife is not only a tool and weapon of a Catachan fighter but also a mark of his status. The steel alloy used for these knives is only found on planet Catachan. A well-honed Catachan blade will not rust and its edge will be keen even after continuous use.
Catachan knives are highly valued and sought after throughout the Imperium. Many counterfeit copies are sold by roaming rogue traders, but the only sure way to get an authentic Catachan knife is to take it from a Catachan. This is not easy, as the Catachans place a tremendous value on their knives. It is said that a Catachan will rather give up his right arm than his knife.
Each Catachan Jungle Fighter learns the craft of making knives from his parents and making your own knife is considered one of the tests of adulthood. While the basic design of the knives remain the same, there are subtle variants between family groups and individuals, depending on the height and preferences of the user.

>> No.16488703

>>16488698
CATACHAN FANG Measuring up to 20 inches of gleaming steel, the Catachan Fang is the most common type of the knife used by the Catachan regiments. Equally useful for cutting your way through jungle or a deviant Eldar, the Catachan Fang is renowned throughout thousands of star systems. This knife is also used for settling disputes between Catachans. Usually, one knife is placed in the centre of a fighting pit and the combatants must each strive to get hold of the knife. The duel ends when one fighter draws blood, though this can often mean death as well.

>> No.16488711

>>16488703
NIGHT REAPER Smaller than other typical designs, the blackened blade of the Night Reaper is especially suitable for infiltration and night missions when light reflecting from a blade can mean the difference between life and death. The blade itself is triangular, so any wound caused by the Night Reaper is unlikely to clot or heal. Catachans are also known to poison these knives using one of the many venoms native to their inhospitable planet.

>> No.16488722

>>16488711
DEVIL’S CLAW Named after the fearsome predator of the Catachan jungles, this is the largest type of the traditional knives of Catachan. Anywhere between three and four feet long, the Devil’s Claw is closer to a sword than a knife. It is used mainly on the battlefield in close quarters and it has even achieved a fearsome reputation amongst Orks who call it ‘Da Cutta’. The blade itself is hollow and half filled with mercury to give it greater swinging power. Power swords wielded by senior members of the Catachan regiments are often identical in design to the Devil’s Claw.

>> No.16488727

>>16488703
>Equally useful for cutting your way through jungle or a deviant Eldar,

>> No.16488807

>. . .

>> No.16488820

>>16488807
The Colonel stepped up to Trooper Marbo. Marbo’s eyes were empty again, like they always were when he wasn’t stalking through the jungle or carving his name in some enemy’s internal organs. Inwardly the Colonel sighed – there was something wrong with this boy; blood and death had warped him to the point where he could only be normal with a blade in his hand.
Once again the Colonel pronounced the well- rehearsed words, “For valour in battle and service to the Emperor of unbounded courage you are hereby awarded the Star of Terra bear it with pride that you may inspire others to worthy endeavour in the service of Man”. The Colonel completed the dedication in a single breath before pinning the ribbon onto Marbo’s chest.
This one was for wiping out a whole squad of aliens, killing their commander and capturing their command post single-handed.
He leaned closer to Marbo and asked “You want me to look after it for you son? Like the rest?”.
Marbo nodded solemnly.
“Alright son, you can go”. The words had barely left the Colonel’s lips before Sly Marbo had plunged back into the jungle as smoothly as a fish slipping into a stream.

>> No.16488833

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action