Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 108 KB, 506x700, 24f2e367a1e9a10341d380e91f908ae067a3ed6b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16379066 No.16379066 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Sup /tg/

Having recently got back into 40k I was (not actually) shocked to see that in order to sell more Space Marines, GW have seen fit to give them all manner of bullshit that was never in the codex before.

While leaving a lot of armies to rot. Including Sisters of Battle, which is a shame because they're fucking awesome.

As a result, I have run together some kind of house-ruled unofficial codex which brings them a bit more into line with modern 40k, where every other unit has Feel No Pain, Furious Charge, Invulnerable Saves and more.

See what you think - at the moment it is just mad ramblings written down while ludicrously tired but I think there's something to it.

The basic idea is SOB are now a half-way point between small elite armies of Marines and hordes of Guard - with lots of flamers etc for burning heretics.

Draft is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yqajdfjqj4r57tj

Also there's no fluff for any of it. I don't know enough to write it.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action