Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.16303833 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Counts as SOB

>> No.16303852

Designing armor.... okay, it needs to be heavy, but fuck sleeves. Alright, now we need to add as many grabbing surfaces as we can. Got it? Good.

>> No.16303867

>>16303833
I find these women insufficiently hench, especially given the game they're from. Whatever happened to the geneboosted monstrosities of UT2k3?

>> No.16303873

>implying those tiny stick legs are capable of running at CHEST HIGH WALL height for any reasonable length of time
>implying those baby arms can even turn on the lancer's saw, let alone fire it normally

>> No.16303881

Okay guys, lets have these guys in a robust military programme where they are pumped full of combat drugs until they are all built like brick shitouses with necks the size of thighs and thighs the sighs of trees.

Lets have chicks too, they have uhh, well yeah they are bimbo beach sluts.. with guns.

What about all the combat drugs? Oh yeah that shit it gives them like.. super stylish hair and shit.

YAY SEX APPEAL

>> No.16303900

The aesthetic design for this stuff weirds me out. Especially for the males. Who thought it would be cool to make them look so tubby? Also, huge feet? They look like they have gout.

>> No.16303907

>>16303881
Great, yes?

>> No.16303929

>>16303852 Designing armor.... okay, it needs to be heavy, but fuck sleeves. Alright, now we need to add as many grabbing surfaces as we can. Got it? Good.

Yeah, because everyone knows modern day real world ballistic vests have sleeves and and coupled with incredibly sleek surfaces with nothing to grip, right?

>> No.16303939

>>16303881
I never even got why you'd want a hugely muscular solider anyway. Even in current military thinking

>endurance >> raw strength

Regardless, the solider you've spent years training with millions spent on the latest combat drugs with a gun with a chainsaw on it, will die just as easy as a 130lb third worlder with an AK47.

I know it's a game and all but still.

>> No.16303949

>>16303929
look at all those grabbing surfaces

>> No.16303954

>>16303881

>> Sir, I'm afraid that steroid #4521 is having a dangerously adverse affect on our female test participants. Unfortunately it causes fatal cancer of the uterine wall. I recommend using steroid #4505 instead, it was found in trials to be caused testicular tumors, and was out-performed in terms of muscle gain by steroid #4521. However, it had a very competitive advantage in the reflexes and initiative categories, and should not pose any danger to female subjects. I recommend we immediately cancel all further tests on female subjects with steroid #4521, and switch to #4505 instead.

> Agreed. Hopefully someone on the internexus won't start accusing us of making "attractiveness" the paramount concern on our female soldiers, and not their health.

> Indeed. That person would be a faggot.

>> No.16303955

>>16303939

It's a thing... I really don't understand it. There seem to be a lot of people who want their heroes to look less like James Bond and more like football players.

It maketh me sad

>> No.16303969

>>16303949 look at all those grabbing surfaces

....

>> No.16303971

>>16303969
Needs a caption... "Yep, that's mud alright. Recognize it anywhere."

>> No.16303975

>>16303969

A) why is he wearing sandy coloured camo in a green place?

B) Are those night-vision goggles strapped to his helmet, in the daytime O.o

>> No.16303976

>>16303954
>which is why they have no muscles whatsoever

>> No.16303979

>>16303939
By that logic, we should be equipping and training soldiers as we did in ww1.

>> No.16303981

>>16303975
A) You got me...
B) Out all night, needed the goggles?

>> No.16303994

>>16303975
Probably an exercise of some variety. Additionally, there are more situations than just night that a set of NVGs could be useful.

>> No.16303995

>>16303975 why is he wearing sandy coloured camo in a green place?

... Shit happens.

>> Are those night-vision goggles strapped to his helmet, in the daytime

It's dawn?

>> No.16303998

>>16303939
This.

I'm a decent weight-lifter myself, but I don't have a very incredible endurance, sure it's better than joe average but massive lift = very few reps.

What you need is a wiry bastard that can go on like a duracell bunny.

>> No.16304005

>>16303995

Shit happens.... like sudden climate change rendering a previously arid nation pleasant and temperate overnight?

>> No.16304016

>> No.16304023

The modern obsession with bulky strongmen has very little to do with realism. It's more a matter of symbolism than anything. Nobody understands what a truly physically powerful individual looks like anymore. They've seen comic book heroes and cage fighters, but never real warriors.

>> No.16304027

>>16304005 Shit happens.... like sudden climate change rendering a previously arid nation pleasant and temperate overnight?

Look at the picture. It's from the HBO show "Generation Kill". It's a fairly realistic account of the second Gulf War, the invasion of Iraq.

They, being US Marines, were issued with very green camo, when they were primarily fighting in a desert environment. That really happened.

>> No.16304032

>>16304027

So the military is patently retarded?

>> No.16304039

>>16303975
DURING THE IRAQ WAR TROOPS RECEIVED LAWN MOWERS AND SNOW CLEARING EQUIPMENT.
YOU'RE ASKING FOR LOGIC IN BUREAUCRACY.

>> No.16304046

>>16304032
That, or approached the campaign with total contempt. They could've dressed everyone in deep puce, and it probably wouldn't have changed combat effectiveness except to maybe lower friendly fire rates.

>> No.16304047

>>16304032 So the military is patently retarded?

Well... yeah.

Usually it's the marines though, in the show they get sent up against what might be tanks, in unarmored Humvees, that they have to try and fix with their own money, in broad daylight.

It's completely empty. It's a very good show, it even has sexy sexy skarsgard in it

>> No.16304063

>>16304047
Don't you love our Western military forces?

The American warmachine is too big and bloated to properly work as it should.

The European warmachine works perfect, but it's too small to take long term missions in areas with no infrastructure.

>> No.16304071

>>16303833
>>16303852
>>16303867
>>16303881

To be fair, the COG is non-existent by that point, and they are back in the Age of Silver level of tech, there are no more gear equipment being manufactured and the technology to repair existing tech is also failing.

By the way, they always conscripted women in GoW, mainly the veterans or the sterile womenfolk. Also, the days of steroid combat buff gears were long gone by the games, and most gears are just normal people in semi-power armour. You'll see Bernie who is a giant buff old bitch in GoW 3. Plus if you happen to notice, Anya got some muscle on too by the time of Coalition's End.

>> No.16304073

>>16304063
The American warmachine is the most powerful, most efficient, most deadly fighting force on the face of the planet.

Unfortunately they can't do anything to prove it because bureaucrats and politicians tell them to play nice with the natives.

Which usually entails allowing suicide bombers to knock on your door.

So, yeah.

>> No.16304074

>>16304063
France, the only effective army in Europe really, has their share of fuckups.

And let's not even start on Britain.

>> No.16304086

>>16304027
The reason it's a "fairly realistic" account of Persian Gulf II is because it's based on a REAL account of Persian Gulf II. The original is a book of the same name (Generation Kill), and the author, Evan Wright, was one of the screen writers for the mini-series.

Also on hand to assist were a couple of the marines who were in 1st Recon during the invasion. They did a short basic training course for the actors and fixed up the piece of shit HMMWVs for the show. Fun fact: Fruity Rudy plays himself.

>> No.16304098 [DELETED] 

>>16304073 The American warmachine is the most powerful, most efficient, most deadly fighting force on the face of the planet.

> mfw I saw CoD MW loading screen garbage in my head as I read that

I'll agree with powerful. It's not efficient in any way whatsoever.

>> No.16304101

>>16304086 Fun fact: Fruity Rudy plays himself.

Uuuuhhhnnnnfffff

>> No.16304113

>>16304074

I'm pretty sure every army has it's fuck ups.

The tiny, maximum efficiency European armies are, as that anon pointed out, too small to actually do very much at all.

And there is nothing wrong with the British Army that isn't wrong with the American Army. Namely, bureaucracy and politicians being asshats.

>> No.16304124

>>16304113
It's cute that you actually believe that France's and Britain's armed forces aren't examples of bureaucratic incompetence on a grand scale.

>> No.16304126

>>16304101
Don't lie. You know you'd go gay for Rudy. Any man would.

>> No.16304132

>>16304098
I agree. The Russians might not be as destructive as the US warmachine, but the Russian warmachine is a lot more efficient.

If only for the fact that they probably have more tanks than tank crews.

Seriously, when SHTF, I'm going to Russia, and conquer the world with leftover Russian tanks.

>> No.16304146

>>16304124 It's cute that you actually believe that France's and Britain's armed forces aren't examples of bureaucratic incompetence on a grand scale.

... I just said what's wrong with them are wrong with the USA's.

"Let's spend 60 billion on whether or not we can put a laser cannon on a 30 year old plane that can be shot out of the sky with 60 year old technology!"

The only reason incompetence exists in France and UK's armed forces is because they are fucking huge. Same with the US. The larger they are, the more bureaucratically inefficient and incompetent.

At least they only spend ~2.5% of their GDP on "defense" and not ~5%.

>> No.16304154

>>16304146

>> No.16304161

>>16304126 Don't lie. You know you'd go gay for Rudy. Any man would.

I'm a bi faggot already. I'd drop my sequin hotpants for that man any day.

>> No.16304168

>>16304161
I bet you'd drop your pants for any man, you fucking manslut.

>> No.16304188

>>16304168 I bet you'd drop your pants for any man, you fucking manslut.

>> No.16304217

How about we salvage this thread by asking the question;

What cool stuff would you want *your* countries respective armies to have?

I want us to have one of these, except with an ground-facing mortar on it too.

>> No.16304243

>>16304132
>but the Russian warmachine is a lot more efficient.
That's why they lose so many soldiers to suicide and failure to provide basic conditions, right?

>> No.16304252

>>16304243
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14858858
Hey, look at this! Efficiency!

>> No.16304254

>>16304217

Britfag. Scrap the shitpiece Lightning (F-35), put Trident on hold while looking for a cheaper replacement, then use the fuckering BILLIONS saved to buy a few sodding UAV's, AFV's, and maybe boots that don't melt. Or melt all the L85's and use the money to make them into something that doesn't have the ergonomics of a breeze block.

>> No.16304314

War never changes....

>> No.16304331

/k/ in my /tg/?

>> No.16304608

more likely then you think

>> No.16304670

>>16304032

Well, they had their desert cammies (as you can tell by the helmets), it's just that they wear NBC protective suits over that. Since apparently nobody in the US military expected to fight a WMD-equipped country that wasn't Russia, all NBC gear they had was suited to the European theatre, ie. woodland camo.

Honestly, that's not the biggest screw-up committed during the course of that operation.

>> No.16304674

>>16304608
First it's more likely and after that you think?

Your sentence makes no sense and you should feel bad.

>> No.16304699

>>16304243
>>16304252
>>16304132

Unfortunately the once great Russian military is being downsized by 90%.

Though that does mean the US can buy a bunch of tanks from the 90s cheap and do conversions on them while having shittons of spare parts.

>> No.16304719

>>16304016
That thing touching his left leg is the satchel for his gas mask.

>> No.16304820

So, other than the Diablo 3 fembarb, how many other big fighting girls have made it past the focus groups and marketing in vidya and cartoons?

Pic related. We'll see if she's waif-ified by the time it airs.

>> No.16304825

>>16304820

>> No.16304931

>>16304820
There's this lady right here.

>> No.16304982

>>16304820
>>16304825
I really don't see how an average guy could feel threatened. She is not that muscular. Even the musclegirls I see posted here are just defined. Rather than having big manish lumpy muscles. Unless you have stick arms I really can't see the toned females as being threatening or "out of your league".

I guess muscular guys like muscular girls though.

>> No.16305072

>>16304982
This is /tg/ most girls are out of their league, including some landwhales.

This is Nanoha Takamachi, physically speaking she's in pretty good shape, but her specialty is ranged combat magic.

>> No.16305080

>>16305072
Gonna befriend the FUCK out of you.

>> No.16305166

>>16305080
And anyone nearby.

I'm not pleased with Force, supposedly the bad guys are ridiculously powerful, but they haven't shown to be genuinely powerful, they aren't firing of huge energy blasts or even really dangerous little blasts. Plus, it's making all of the older characters Worf to the new ones. Nanoha's specialties are durability, endurance, mana processing, and ranged attacks, yet the bad guy blew through her shields like she wasn't even wearing them, I find that incredibly hard to believe.

>> No.16305193

>>16304982
Over on /co/ people are bitching about her being "swarthy and mannish"

Note moe blob with giant basketball tits=not attractive.

>> No.16305213

>>16305072
>physically speaking she's in pretty good shape
Are you serious? I'm going to laugh either way, but just so I know if you're being laughed AT.

>> No.16305309

>>16305213
Yes, actually, she is. Nanoha is a magical rescue worker, who specializes in operating without magic, so deal with it fag.

>> No.16305343

>>16305193
This is not my girl but is a close approximation when it comes to the arms, her abs are not nearly as defined as the girl in the pick.

Note though that the girl in this picture looks ripped, but her muscles are not actually that big.

My girl friend can bench press about 175, which is impressive when she only weighs 140. While I can do 325 once, albeit I don't like doing it because I'm afraid I'll drop the bar and decapitate myself. But I am a beefy 220 and have blocky farmboy muscles.

Male muscles are different from female muscles. Guys get big slabs of triceps that stick out 3 inches from the back of the arm, girls just don't build muscle that way. I can't see a problem with toned females, or how that Korra girl is supposed to be manish. She doesn't have any veins on the biceps, or jutting triceps, or that that dent in the shoulder where the muscles attach. She seems to have a pretty average physique for a healthy female.

>> No.16305359

some days I'm surprised /fit/ doesn't make a habit out of dropping by /tg/ to mock all the fa/tg/uys talking about women

>> No.16305371

>>16305359
Why would they? They only care about men anyway.

>> No.16305428

>>16305343
Man-muscles on chicks is are rare, and more often than not an indication that she might be juicing.

>> No.16305433

>>16303873
lets just face the thruth, nobody would want to play as a woman like this, especially not sexually insecure teenagers

>> No.16305454

>>16305433
>Not using enhancers.
Bullshit lady.

>> No.16305481

>>16305433
I want to. It's why I'll be playing a female barbarian in Diablo 3. It'd be nice to see something a bit more unusual as a playable character in a video game.

>> No.16305483

>>16305433
see
>>16305428

The chick is probably on steroids. The change in the facial muscles(like the heavier jaw muscles) and the coarsening of the skin from acne is a sign if increased testosterone.

She really shouldn't do that, it's even worse for chicks than it is for guys. The female endocrine systems was not made for that much male hormone.

That crosses my line from "strong woman, do want" to "manish, do not want".

>> No.16305484

>>16305371
actually, that's /d/.

sage for this ridiculous thread.

>> No.16305491

>>16305454
who says nothing about enchancers?
do you think those guys from gears of war got that big just because they have masculine genitals?

>> No.16305500

>>16305484
No, /d/ wants chicks with 8 prehensile cocks, /fit/ wants men.

>> No.16305512

-4STR THREAD
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.16305523

>>16305500
Confirmed for never having gone to /d/. That shit would scare the dicks off of every futa in /d/.

>> No.16305524

>> No.16305527

>>16305491
>>16305433
sauce?

>> No.16305539

>>16305309
HEY IDIOT THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT WOMEN WITH MUSCLES AND LOGICAL MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT WHY DID YOU BRING A GENERIC ANIME INTO IT

>> No.16305540

>>16305481
Well in a world with magic the muscles might be explained away, but really the type of physique is almost impossible for a woman to achieve without steroids.

Even the bodybuilder, who may be on steroids herself, is not that bulky. The the Weightlifter girl, who probably isn't juicing due to strict regulation is not that muscular at all.

>> No.16305547

>>16305527
search for muscle women in imagefap

>> No.16305548

>>16305433
>>16305491

Seriously, do you just like to dump this shit everywhere? I've seen it at least three other times during the past few days.

>> No.16305550

>>16305483
>That crosses my line from "strong woman, do want" to "manish, do not want".
The mistake of people on 4chan is assuming that anyone else gives a shit. "Oh no, I'm too mannish for an anonymous poster? Better stop training ASAP!"

>> No.16305556

>>16305481
Nevertheless an assload of people say they detest the fembarb because "she looks weird".

I'm not one of them, I'm just saying that's popular opinion.

>> No.16305560

>>16305540
>Well in a world with magic the muscles might be explained away
Except there's also mages. Mages who have distinct rules about what they can and can't do. Almost as though every setting that uses magic does, in fact, explain shit.

>> No.16305567

rolled 35147 = 35147

>>16305512

OH GOD! DEATH BY SNOO SNOO!

>> No.16305576

>>16305548
do you like to look at my posts all the time?

>> No.16305592

>> No.16305599

>> No.16305612

>> No.16305617

>> No.16305625

>> No.16305633

>> No.16305636

>>16305576

Occasionally. I like muscle/fitgirls, had dated one and it was glorious. But you're just not... well not suited for /tg/. Yeah, yeah, I know, -4STR threads and all, but still..

>> No.16305642

>> No.16305644

>>16305625
that girl has a cute face why is she doing that to her body ugggggh

>> No.16305657

>>16305636
>But you're just not... well not suited for /tg/
As opposed to this thread in general, which by virtue of referencing a 40k faction (barely) is totally legit.

>> No.16305659

>>16305636
still what? if there is a -4 STR thread, you have to post musclegirls, its not quantum physics

>> No.16305671

>>16305657

No, this thread isn't either. Hence my sage as I don't think my posts should bump it. Then again you'd have to dwell in the details for every thread that appears on /tg/ as not all of them start out as actually /tg/ related and do end up that way. Or, you know, two faggots get into arguing over stupid shit on the internet and the thread just revolves around that.

>squallwhatever.jpg

>> No.16305672

>> No.16305682

>> No.16305690

>> No.16305694

Some people find musclegirls attractive. Personally, I find them disturbing and I'm into the chubby (yeah okay slightly overweight) types. Everyone has different opinions and tastes.

Still, I don't think this is appropriate for /tg/.

>> No.16305699

So back to, you know, actual discussion...

Is there any chance that the game industry will go back to its strong heroine glory days?

Used to be that in the 90's, a lot of female fighters were JACKED. They looked like they could twist your head off with their bare hands, and honestly I don't think people were too put off by it.

At least plenty of people I knew that played those games didn't complain about it.

Nowadays though it seems like people whine if there's any trace of muscle on a female protagonist, whereas male characters like the Gears are... well, just A-OK. It wouldn't be so bad if the male leads looked normal too. But when you compare a male Gear to what the female soldiers in GoW3 look like, it's obvious what they're pandering to.

>> No.16305712

>> No.16305718

>>16305556
I remember arguing with someone on /tg/ about it a year or two back. His argument was essentially "I want everything to look pretty in my games."

>> No.16305720

posting muscle girls ever time someone says -4 Str is a logical fallacy

EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE ONLY PROVE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS, NOT THAT THE RULES DOESN'T APPLY TO THE MAJORITY

>> No.16305733

>>16305699
Oh god. The ninja chick from the AvP game.

I wish she was in MvC3...

>> No.16305741

>>16305644
Because
>>16305550

>> No.16305744

>>16305720
CAUCASION DOESNT IMPLY CONCURSION

>> No.16305751

>>16305699
I'm not remembering the 90s so well. I think you should post more examples. Seriously, I can't remember any other female characters like this.

>> No.16305758

>> No.16305776

>>16305718
I remember that argument. All he did was complain about the Fembarb while ignoring the existence of the femwizard and witch doctor and such.

The game has five different classes with five different body types. Arguing that the Fembarb has to look like a supermodel was just full retard. "It's okay for guys to look different, even unattractive... but the moment a woman looks different I MUST RAGE".

Even if muscle isn't your thing you can see why it should be okay to have a DIFFERENT OPTION in a game when four other archetypes fit your aesthetic preferences.

On top of that the Barbarians in Diablo aren't "normal" humans. As a race they are Huge McLargehuge. Their young men are big. Their old men are big. Their artisans are big.

Why would it be any surprise that a female warrior is big? It's like arguing that male dwarves should be gruff and stout but female dwarves should look like cutesy little animu girls.

>> No.16305786

>>16305718
This is, unfortunately, going to be the majority opinion. I have the feeling that even the pro-muscle group is defined mostly by people who think it's hot, not people who want actual believable characters or who want a character's visual design to correspond to their role. People don't want things that make sense, they want female characters to be "cute girls" and not, you know, people. And then someone posts "I'm a girl and I think it looks fine" and bam, suddenly that one female opinion totally justifies their bullshit.

>> No.16305795

>>16305699
A CHALLENGER APPEARS

>> No.16305815

>>16305751
Naming just a few off the top of my head... there was Blue Mary, Chun-Li from the Alpha series, Big Mama from Shock Troopers, Felicia from Darkstalkers (she's jacked in the game AND the anime movie), Rila from Breakers (pictured)... the list goes on. They were fairly common. And the slimmer female characters usually had definition.

>> No.16305826

>>16305776
>It's like arguing that male dwarves should be gruff and stout but female dwarves should look like cutesy little animu girls.
hate to be the bearer of bad news but lineage2dwarves.jpg

>> No.16305835

>>16305699
Even with steroids it takes years to build yourself into a brick shithouse. So maybe since chicks didn't get conscripted until the events of Gears 2, they just have not had the time to beef up.

The younger Carmine brothers were new recruits and hadn't bulked up yet.

>> No.16305860

>>16305826
I think he's already aware of that, bro.

>> No.16305871

>>16305826
That's what I was referencing actually. There's another game that does that too, can't remember the name. I'm not saying dwarf ladies "MUST HAVE BEARDS, RABBLE RABBLE" (I like the new female dwarves in D&D, and some of the designs in Warcraft and Age of Reckoning). But making them look like cutesy little humans? I mean come on, that's essentially why halflings exist.

Oh, and compare the old Felicia look to the new one in MVC3. BIG difference. She shrunk considerably.

>> No.16305874

>>16305815

Oh god Blue Mary. I still get a hard on for her. Dem abs man, dem abs.

>> No.16305907

there was a fighting game for the snes that had muscular female characters

>> No.16305914

>>16305826
looks up lineage2

loli dwarfs

mfw

>> No.16305923

>>16305874
She's not muscular, just average for an active chick.

>> No.16305925

>>16305699
>>Is there any chance that the game industry will go back to its strong heroine glory days?

Didnt kotic day that female heroines dont sell(referencing bayonetta and wet)?
Didnt brink say no to female characters?
Didnt the guys from bodycount say that their game wasnt made to have female characters?
Didnt the warner brothers reject several movie projects just because the main characters were strong females?
Most teenagers think it is ridiculous to have strong females as main characters in action games for the simple reason that the concept of a "strong female" is already ridiculous to them, those teenagers are the ones buying those games,and most games companies have reached the conclusion that the only alternative is designing more "vulnerable" female characters by making them moan each time they get hurt.

if it is already difficult to have normal females in vidya what the hell makes you think we will have strong ones?

>> No.16305927

>>16305914

DON'T YOU WANT INNOVATION

DON'T YOU WANT SOMETHING OTHER THAN SHORT OBESE WOMEN WHO SIT AT HOME ALL DAY WATCHING OPRAH

>> No.16305931

>>16304820

Well there is this

>> No.16305943

>>16305923

that's fanart, bro

fanart

>> No.16305950

>>16305931
Dat Axe

>> No.16305958

>>16305907
Jen-Tai. Literally seven feet tall and super-heavy according to the game manual.

http://weaponlord.crunchtimegames.com/jentaiconcept.jpg

Towered over the game's protagonist by like a foot and was the bad guy's right hand woman.

>> No.16305961

>>16305950
Dat PLOT.

>> No.16305970

>>16305776
On the subject of Diablo 3, here's some more fan wishes.

>> No.16305980

>>16305958
nice

>> No.16305990

>>16305970
The pauldron change is good.

Everything else?

No fucking way.

>> No.16305995

and thats it, i dont have anymore muscle ladies, anyone else wants to contribute?

>> No.16306002

>>16305786
Can't the mages and clerics be squissy average girls, while the rangers, fighters, and barbarians and such are muscular.

Though really these
>>16305433
>>16305491
>>16305512
>>16305592
>>16305617
>>16305633
>>16305744
Are impossible without steroids.

While these
>>16305343
>>16305576
>>16305625
>>16305659
>>16305642
>>16305690
>>16305712
>>16305758
Are reasonable physiques a female could expect to get through training alone.

>> No.16306007

>>16305970
Really?

I hate people.

>>16305990
I like the necklace and breast plate, but totally removing the shirt is full retard.

>> No.16306013

>>16305990
agreed

>> No.16306024

>>16305995
sorry, it was this one

>> No.16306041

>>16306002
As long as male characters are allowed to have builds well beyond what normal humans can achieve without dosing, women should as well.

You think a guy could get this body without steroid abuse?

>> No.16306050

thread goes from gow trolling to retarded milspec to gay-for-rudy to muscle girls.
TG is the best fuckin board.

>> No.16306070

>>16305633
>>16306002
this one is just a lady with a huge back product of intensive training, not a superbuffered steroids freak
i know this because my father works for nintendo, i am a historian, i was in the army and i can bench press 300 yosemites

>> No.16306071

>>16306041
No, guy might have that much muscle but he would never be that ripped. He'd be a big barrel chested motherfucker.

>> No.16306072

>>16305970
Barf! Even if I can never punish you, surely God will. Why is there the need to make every female character design the fucking same? Tits and perfect hair? Jesus Christ!
Why can't we have competent-looking female characters?
This is almost as bad as the "Sexy Alyx Vance" mods for Half Life.

>> No.16306118

>>16305927

>> No.16306127

>>16306118
And then SC5 came along and gave Ivy more clothing.

Likely Sophitia too, given that she's the new Nightmare.

>> No.16306136

>>16304071
>and they are back in the Age of Silver level of tech, there are no more gear equipment being manufactured and the technology to repair existing tech is also failing.
Holy shit does that sound familiar.

>> No.16306165

>>16306002
>Can't the mages and clerics be squissy average girls, while the rangers, fighters, and barbarians and such are muscular.
Stop talking in terms of classes. Women should have strengths that are based in believability. A woman who does manual labor for a living should be significantly more muscular and physically capable than a woman who does office-work or something. The same is true of men. Bam, the system works.

>> No.16306172

40k wimmens be scarey . . . . and yet I'm ok with that.

>> No.16306184

>>16306172
That outfit....is utterly ridiculous. Even by 40k standards.

>> No.16306185

>>16306172
>heels

>> No.16306210

>>16306185
Ever had your instep crushed by one? Not pretty.

>> No.16306211

>>16306185
It IS a dress outfit, after all.

Heels basically look stupid all the time though and I kind of wish they'd just go away.

>> No.16306215

>>16306165
>A woman who does manual labor for a living(like beating orcs with a sword) should be significantly more muscular and physically capable than a woman who does office-work or something(like copying spells in vault and studying)

Class based system seems to work bro.

>> No.16306219

>>16306184
I like to think that it's a naval dress uniform. A very showy, eccentric dress uniform.

Then there's Rogue Traders, who get away with all sorts of shit.

>> No.16306224

>>16306219
>>16306172
I want to punch whoever decided these looked cool.

>> No.16306246

>>16306215
>Class based system seems to work bro.
Classes are an unnecessary addition to the concept, because it pigeonholes people into YOU ARE X, YOU DO Y. People can be educated and still do sports, etc. I know most of /tg/ comes from a Jocks And Nerds background, but really, it's not about archetypes, it's about what makes sense for a character based on whether or not they fucking work out or do manual labor.

>> No.16306248

>>16306224
Get ready to punch a whole lot of people.

>> No.16306258

>>16306248
On an interesting note, this was an alternate design for the same character.

>> No.16306259

>>16306184
>>16306185
>>16306211
She's a naval officer, all she has to do is stand on the bridge and bark orders to the thousands of galley slaves and scream "Exterminaturs!" really load when they fire the cyclonic torpedoes.

>> No.16306275

>>16304073
>play nice with the natives
You realize orders in Iraq were, if a suicide bomber blows up in the area, turn and kill everybody you can see then check what's going on?
I mean, hell, have you heard about the "kill squad" in Afghanistan collecting body parts? There was just an atrocity revealed by Wikileaks where US soldiers went into a house, handcuffed and executed an extended family, including children with single digit ages. That's "playing nice with the natives"?

>> No.16306279

Ludicrously ostentatious outfits aren't just for women in the grim darkness of the yadda yadda.

>> No.16306285

>> No.16306296

>>16306259
So? Take a look at modern Naval uniforms, simplistic as fuck, and stylish for it. All they have to do is tell their second in command where to go, how fast, and whether or not to launch fighters, if on a carrier. They don't even give orders aside from that in combat.

>> No.16306302

>>16306279
And they look cool no matter what gender they're worn by.

>> No.16306304

>> No.16306316

>>16306302
>And they look cool
No they don't.

>> No.16306318

>>16306275
Yes actually, it is. Playing mean would just be glassing the area or finding out the neighborhood any given terrorist came from, and then killing everyone there. Brutal, effective, and it would prevent future terrorists, because they wouldn't want their entire neighborhood suffering for their actions.

>> No.16306319

>>16306246
Alright, look I am a scientist that lifts weights. Yeah I am muscular, but I am not coordinated or athletic just strong. And lots of people in my geology department are not exactly fit if you know what I mean. There are a few strong chicks and dudes but not allot.

Also are you saying you don't want a class system at all? If you want to play a beefed up mage chick just multiclass.

>> No.16306322

>>16306302
Ah, so good of you to drop by! I have new images that need archiving in the great library that you call your collection.

>> No.16306332

>>16306296
More like a complex o crotch buttons, buttons, buttons on your buttons, extremely tight inappropriate combat boats and aquflage. How do I know this? I was in the navy, those uniforms are fucking stupid.

Now a while ago this was true, most naval units were dressed in workman uniforms, buuuut no, they gave us FUCKING USELESS AQUAFLAGE so we'd look like the army, ask most senior naval personnel, they fucking hate it.

>> No.16306335

>> No.16306344

>> No.16306352

>>16306322
>I have new images

Ooh, cool. How many?

>> No.16306354

>> No.16306356

>>16306319
>Also are you saying you don't want a class system at all?
I'm saying that it's totally unnecessary to the idea of believable muscle development. Classes are about archetypes - in D&D's case, they're heroic archetypes. Ergo, the ideal visual design for a given class is not "what makes sense", but "what people associate with that class". This makes it useless when we're talking about how actual human beings build muscle.

>> No.16306358

>>16306332
So? They still don't look ridiculous. Also: ex-army, I know all about the fucking buttons. Need to undo like 6 fucking buttons just to pee. Now we have zippers and Velcro, but it's still a pain in the ass, because now laundry is a fight.

>> No.16306362

>>16306316
Opinion, guy.
>>16306318
Except that these days, wholesale wiping out populations is not a viable tactic.
Also, those same methods are what created the current generation of terrorists in the first place. Point being that there is a lot of shit happening on both sides, and really, the only difference is one side is populated by poor saps who have little besides a rifle and a belief, and the other is a tool of a nation's interests.

>> No.16306365

>>16306352
About a dozen more now. Maybe more, if I rummage a bit and use non-40k ones, such as this.

>> No.16306373

>>16306362
>Opinion, guy.
An opinion responding to an opinion. Crazy concept, I know.

>> No.16306379

>>16306358
Also: you don't have that fucking stupid beret, I never felt like such a huge fag as I did wearing that, and that's including all of those showers with a dozen other dudes back in basic. Though I will admit, they weren't as annoying as the caps when I was in my tank.

>> No.16306382

>>16306352

Say, DLFG, have you considered uploading your entire sorted picture archive for /tg/'s enjoyment? It would also make for a great reason to dump new pics, like, you periodically update and post a thread that gives link to the newer, bigger archive and dumps your favorite new pics.

We would be eternally grateful.

>> No.16306384

>> No.16306398

Nightmare fuel heretek monstrosity time. Admittedly low-grade nightmare fuel, but still.

>> No.16306402

>>16306362
That's because the previous nations aren't anywhere near as thorough as the US army could be, mostly because the previous nation was Russia just before the fucking fall, and we were supplying them during that time.

>> No.16306405

>> No.16306411

>>16306365
Awesome. Unfortunately I can't really add anything myself, Torchwood's on in ten minutes so I don't have time.

>>16306382
"Sorted" would be a very rough term to describe my folders. They're very poorly organised, full of duplicates and misfiled images. One of these days I do mean to sit down and sort everything out, but I wouldn't even know where to start.

>> No.16306412

>> No.16306426

>> No.16306438

So many of this guy's drawings have guns at fucked up angles. They his greatest flaw.

>> No.16306472

>> No.16306482

>> No.16306496

>> No.16306507

>> No.16306520

>> No.16306530

Progress of thread:
>GoW trolling
>Generation Kill
>Gay for Rudy
>Musclegirls
>40k art dump

And all is right on /tg/, as it should be.

>> No.16306532

>> No.16306537

>> No.16306542

>> No.16306554

>>16306275
>You realize orders in Iraq were, if a suicide bomber blows up in the area, turn and kill everybody you can see then check what's going on?
Actually the standing order is kill everyone armed you can see and shoot at any source of gunfire to surpress it. Do civilians get killed, yes.

>I mean, hell, have you heard about the "kill squad" in Afghanistan collecting body parts?
Americans always collect body parts and trophies. It is our tradition, and cannot be removed by reprimanding the soldiers. Back in WW2 we had the lowest instance of rape among the troops. Less than a tenth of a percent below the British who were also very goo about preventing rape, but still far lower than the other allied or axis forces. But we had the highest instance of mutilating bodies and trophy taking. Because for our earliest history of service in the French and Indian Wars, those that lived in America adopted the trophy taking of the natives and mixed it with the historic trophy taking of our British heritage.

Hell in our Civil War we just shipped the skulls back to families for burial or placement in the crypt(if they were southern), and buried the headless bodies on the battlefield. All just to save money.

American soldiers do not see bodies, even of their comrades a sacred. Even friendly bodies are often looted for effects. Jaw bones, femurs, and finger bones are the most desirable bones. Ears and fingers dry out easily and are the most desired whole body parts.

Guns and other contraband are more desirable still but often have to be turned in for destruction so they can't be recirculated to the enemy by troops bartering them with the locals.

yfw you realize american soldiers have the same attitude toward the dead as the forces of Chaos?

>> No.16306558

>> No.16306581

>> No.16306598

>> No.16306625

>> No.16306631

>> No.16306637

>>16306554
>Back in WW2 we had the lowest instance of rape among the troops.
Huh
What is situation with homosexual rape in US army now?

>> No.16306643

>>16306554

Anglos also love to burn shit down. Look at the War of 1812, Americans burn down Toronto(the Dominion Capital) and half a dozen other cities on their way out, the Canadians burn down Boston, British burn down Washington. Kill, Maim, Burn!


>There was just an atrocity revealed by Wikileaks where US soldiers went into a house, handcuffed and executed an extended family, including children with single digit ages. That's "playing nice with the natives"?
The way I heard it was that some special forces group were following somebody and got spotted by a family. So they tied them up. Their target then left and they had to follow. But leaving the family even tied up without supervision would jeopardize the mission. SOP is to kill all witnesses if they can't be detained to prevent them from giving away your position. Whether you think it is a good procedure or not, it isn't some mindless killing by stressed troops it's just business as usual.

Besides do you know how rare an infant's skull is? You could get like 50 Hershey bars and 20 packs of smokes for that.

>> No.16306658

I think that's everything for now.

>> No.16306693

>>16306637
Not inter-troop rape, that is pretty rare in almost every army.

I'm talking about raping the populous. Rape still happened but it was rarer and since the Americans tended to operate further from their command centers than the British, it is somewhat surprising they had slightly fewer recorded instances of rape. Since usually the less disipline and supervision their is, the more rape their is.

'Nam was the only time their was a big rape and drug problem. And weirdly enough, the Cong and NVA were far worse when it came to rape than the US troops. You'd think they'd be more reserved since it was in their territory but nope.

US armed forces are more Khornate than Slaaneshi.

>> No.16306704

>yfw you realize american soldiers have the same attitude toward the dead as the forces of Chaos?

This makes me proud to be an American.

>>16306643

This on the other hand, not so much. I didn't know we had the fucking Grey Knights. Fuck.

>> No.16306773

>>16306554
That's.. really cool, if true.

>> No.16306791

>>16306643
> it isn't some mindless killing by stressed troops it's just business as usual
And this is terrifying.

In here, i have noticed an interesting point of view. "Natives" are bad for resisting (as it "causes bloodshed"), and so occupants/attackers are justified in doing whatever bloodshed they want in order to terrify them into submission - since they "force hostilities to stop and thus prevent the bloodshed".
Wonder, if anyone else noticed something like that.

>> No.16306833

>In here, i have noticed an interesting point of view.

If by noticed it, you mean constructed it yourself, then yes.

>"Natives" are bad for resisting (as it "causes bloodshed")

According to who?

Take it easy with the strawmen, bub.

>> No.16306873

It is true, we do take trophies...usually not body parts. got a bayonet from Panama when I was down there years ago, back in 89, also some jewelery and shiny loot . Will try to find a pic

>> No.16306905

>>16306833
In here as in 4chan in last several years. Sorry for not clarifying that immediately. This seemed like an appropriate thread to bring it up.
Sure enough, i did construct a strawman here - it does a nice and quick job of bringing the needed point to view. I do not think it is far from reality either - as i have seen logic like that used to justify, for example, atomic bombings.

>> No.16306939

>>16306791
>In here, i have noticed an interesting point of view. "Natives" are bad for resisting (as it "causes bloodshed"), and so occupants/attackers are justified in doing whatever bloodshed they want in order to terrify them into submission - since they "force hostilities to stop and thus prevent the bloodshed".

Natives resisting isn't the problem. If some yahoo want to pick an AK and shoot around, but one of his bullets accidentally penetrates a cinderblock wall and blows some little girl's head of well them's the breaks. Sucks, but such is war. If a bunch of paramilitary double time a mortor out of the trunk of their, car set it up wrong, and the mortor shell goes through a kitchen roof and pulps some lady making dinner tough, such is war. If a missile has a faulty wire and hits a school, unfortunate but such is war. If a kid pokes at some booby trap and gets is hand blown off, well sad perhaps, but that's the way things go.

The reason people get pissed of at insurgents is the IEDs. Because to actually kill the troops they have to target them when they are dismounted from their vehicles. And they are only dismounted when they have to deal with crowds of civilians. Which ensures lots of collateral damage.

When fire fights or intentional murder by insurgent and occupational forces only account for 5% of civilian casualties and 92% percent come from IEDs in Iraq, it is little wonder that the populous turned on the insurgents.

The yanks might kill you but at least they don't do it often and rarely by intent. Same thing with the paramilitary that follow the rules and try to not blow up civilians.

Afganistan is a little different since the main fighting is in rural areas were the IEDs are less likely to kill civilians but are less effective because the troops are not dismounted nor restricted to driving on the designated roads.

>> No.16306966

>>16306905
The Japanese were pretty much committed to all die before they could be brought to peace prior to the atomic bombings... and the firebombings killed more people than the A-bombs (at least directly).

I don't think WW2 is at all something to be proud or happy about, it was incredibly fucking brutal on all sides involved. however, it was necessary to ensure animu and mango would be created.

>> No.16306981

>however, it was necessary to ensure animu and mango would be created

thank God for animu and mango

>> No.16306985

>>16306791
>promoting communications
>terminating hostilities
>mfw US military is made of HK-47s

>> No.16307006

You guys are forgetting a key part of the lore

The guys were turbo roid fucks, they did ALL the fighting

Now humanity is on its last legs, so their giving their women some guns and armor too.

Normaly the women would be in rape factories in order to keep the species going. THAT'S HOW FUCKED WE ARE. WE HAD TO CLOSE THE RAPE FACTORIES AND GIVE THEM GUNS BECAUSE WE'RE OUT OF TROOPERS.

The women who are steril have always been in a command or technical role, they were given guns too.

>> No.16307010

>>16306981
When I first saw that pic, I was all, "Why the fuck is an astartes not destroying the mutant on his head?"

Then I read about blood angels and how they are all former mutants pretty much, so...

>> No.16307046

>>16306981
The spess marine's posture just says, "fucking mutants" to me.

I guess you guys support the Greater Weeaboo, right?

>> No.16307079

>>16307006
>close the rape factories
Jesus christ how horrifying.

>> No.16307113

>>16307046
Or he could just be looking down, because he spotted something.

>> No.16307114

>>16307079
Reminds me of a certain thread...

>> No.16307149

>>16307113
>>16307046
She's probably the daughter of his Salamander buddy which the Salamander couldn't bring himself to purge because, honour thy family and all that shit.

So the Blood Angel has to put up with her.


"By the Omnissiah! What the Magos do to her eyes? Their freakish and gigantic."

>> No.16307153

>I guess you guys support the Greater Weeaboo
Silly anon Tau have a doctrine instead of a religion.

And really, no matter how psychically stunted the Tau may be, any amount of worship going to the chaos god of Weeaboo is far too much.

>> No.16307256

>>16305970
>Pauldrons
They are still looking retarded but I'm following you
>Hair
I would have gone with BALD since monk but, go on
>Boobplate
HERESYHERESYHERESY

>> No.16307409

Can't comment on the modern scope of US bodypart collection during wartime, but my area of study is the Pacific War and collecting parts of dead Japanese soldiers during that conflict was treated as a very normal, very mundane activity... skulls were polished, teeth were pulled out because Japanese dentistry used a lot of gold, you get the occasional leg bone letter-opener. It wasn't that the majority of troops collected such trophies, of course, but the vast majority accepted that taking trophies was normal. Easy to imagine that those attitudes would re-emerge in some modern military units deployed to recent wars.

American trophy-taking was well enough known to the Japanese and later the Vietnamese that both expended resources on booby-trapping their own dead, confident that American troops would be sure to come handle the bodies.

>> No.16308206

>>16307256
>>16305990
>>16306007
>>16306072

I'm not alone!

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action