Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.16142466 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Playing a Navigator in Rogue Trader. Feels so pimp. I just executed a few prisoners with my warp eye. I'm a Dark Visionary with very radical ideas about the warp. I want to "open" everyone's eyes yo the glory of the warp. I am currently trying to deal with the pitiful null who is on board. She cannot experience the magnificence and mystery of the warp.

>> No.16142478

Enjoy being executed.

Seriously that is a fucking stupid philosophy for a navigator to have.

>> No.16142510

>>16142478
They have to catch him first. Not much inquisition out there in the backwaters.

>> No.16142522

>>16142510

That's where they mostly hang around. It's the best place to find mercenaries, tech and people who are hiding from the Inquisition.

>> No.16142555

It's fun as hell how all of us have skeletons in the closet in our game. Hell the null belongs to the inquisition which our Missionary brought on board. We like playing on the edge. Our Arch-Militant is a deserter. Our explorator is practically owned by the Adeptus Mechanicus with how pimped out he is of black tech. We even have Dark Eldar ship on board.

>> No.16142570

>>16142555
Ok i did defend you a moment ago but now you just went full retard.
The dark Eldar are gunna fuck your shit up if you keep him/her on your ship. Its what they do.

>> No.16142577

nah its just the ship. No pilot

>> No.16142604

>>16142577
Surely there gunna want that back?

>> No.16142630

>>16142604
obviously.... were always expect to get screwed over at every corner.

>> No.16142638

>>16142630
Give it em back then trail them to Commoragh and set up a trade post.
PROFIT.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action