Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.14286565 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

I have a fucking deutschphile in my group.

They're so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my group, but there's so many of them these days that you just can't avoid them.

He's always talking about how Germany has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a zweihander, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as landschneckt and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge feather in his hat.

He probably worships the nazis and wants to have sex with dead jews. He needs to stop trying to insert German shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with German culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking schwarzwälderkirschtorte-eating prick.

>> No.14286571

>Waaa waaa Germanboos waaa waaa

>> No.14286591

Warhammer Fantasy wins again.

>> No.14286597

This is now a landschneckt thread.

>> No.14286607

I have a fucking weeaboo in my group.

They're so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my group, but there's so many of them these days that you just can't avoid them.

He's always talking about how Japan has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a katana, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as samurai and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got such huge honor.

He probably worships Unit 731 and wants to have sex with dead chinks. He needs to stop trying to insert Japanese shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Japanese culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking シュヴァルツヴェルダー・キルシュトルテ-eating prick.

>> No.14286616

I am really excited to know what he imagines Germany to be like.
First of all, what part of German culture is German for him? Since Bavarians and let's say Frisians have not an awful lot in common. Up to 1850, and probably even later, they wouldn't even understand each other.
Also I am a Russian Jew living in Germany
Irish gonna hate.

>> No.14286628

>>14286616
well you see sir, its a troll thread.

>> No.14286631

>>14286607
Out of pure interest: does シュヴァルツヴェルダー・キルシュトルテ mean anything sensible? I believe to see some numbers there, and a kana expression this large seems not very probable to me, but there might be a hidden joke for what it sounds like when spoken aloud.

>> No.14286645

>>14286628
But landschneckts!.. They alone are enough to make this thread at least sensible.

>> No.14286658

I have a fucking pennsylvaniadutchophile in my group.

They're so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my group, but there's so many of them these days that you can't avoid them.

He's always talking about how Pennsylvania has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a hammer, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as mennonite and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge buckle in his hat.

He probably worships the amish and wants to have sex with dead pastries. He needs to stop trying to insert Pennsylvania-Dutch shit in a campaign that has nothing to do with Pennsylvanian culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Armenian guy to get all misty-eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking black-forest-cake-eating prick.

>> No.14286661

>>14286645
Indeed. Gotta love those pike formations.

inb4 'zweihanders are underpowered in D20'.

>> No.14286665

>>14286631
It's just the katakana rendition of schwarzwälder kirschtorte.

>> No.14286669

I have a fucking hipster in my group.

He's always talking about how Kraftwerk had the best culture in the world, before their 1st album. The only weapon he ever uses is a vinyl record, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "scum", instead referring to it as something you probably haven't even heard of and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got an ironic moustache

He probably worships the romantics and wants to have sex with lumberjacks. He needs to stop trying to insert obscure shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with underground culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a middle-class guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded concept, that fucking glasslesshornedspectacles-eating prick.

>> No.14286679

I have a fucking westaboo in my group.

He's always talking about how America has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is an M4, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as soldier and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a military uniform.

He probably worships the USMC and wants to have sex with dead Arabs. He needs to stop trying to insert Amerifat shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Amerifat culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking Big Mac-eating prick.

>> No.14286686

I know this is a troll thread but I actually know someone like that. He wouldn't have the feather in his hat though because "that's fucking gay."

>> No.14286695

>>14286665
Ah, thanks, almost thought it.

>>14286661
I admit, I enjoyed the misspelling more, imagining the guy OP speaks about to spell it in this way either. And I love the old landsknecht songs and their themes. They are finest WFRP material, actually, being kinda grimdark. Like berserk, but without Guts.

>> No.14286697

I have a fucking Spaniard in my group.

He's always talking about how Spain has the best culture in the world. The only equipment he ever uses is a side-sword and buckler, which he claims is the best weapon-shield combination ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as rodelero and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he can roll under pike walls.

He probably worships the conquistadors and wants to have sex with dead aztecs. He needs to stop trying to insert Spanish shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Spanish culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking chorizo-eating prick.

>> No.14286703

Landsknecht! This fucker is called a Landsknecht! If you've got to be trolling at least use the proper terms!

>> No.14286717

>>14286658
There is a picture for you.

>> No.14286720

>>14286703
Well, the OP isn't required to spell it right, since he is NOT a germanboo according to his story.

>> No.14286723

>>14286703
Only if you start pronouncing sam-ur-rai as sah-moo-rai

>> No.14286731

I have a fucking Grecophile in my group.

He's always talking about how Greece has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a Xiphos, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as a Hoplite and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he has awesome abs.

He probably worships Aries and wants to have sex with Leonidas. He needs to stop trying to insert Greek shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Greek culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Persian guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking Spanakopita-eating prick.

>> No.14286732

>>14286695
Not so much a misspelling as the complete lack of standardized spelling at that point in time, so both are about as correct as any other spelling of it.

>> No.14286735

I have a fucking nigger in my group.

He's always talking about how KFC has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a Glock, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as gangsta and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a 59fifty fitted hat.

He probably worships the 3-6 Mafia and wants to have sex with dead white wimmens. He needs to stop trying to insert nigger shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with nigger culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Chinese guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded race, that fucking fried chicken-eating prick.

>> No.14286736

Still required:
Swedish
Jews
Afro-Americans
Chinese
Australians

>> No.14286746

I have a fucking Anglophile in my group.

They're so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my group, but there's so many of them these days that you can't avoid them.

He's always talking about how Britania has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a Longbow, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as yeoman and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge grey goose shaft in his quiver.

He probably worships the Angles and wants to have sex with dead Saxons. He needs to stop trying to insert British shit in a campaign that has nothing to do with Anglo-Saxon culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an French guy to get all misty-eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking bangers-n-mash-eating prick.

>> No.14286747

I have a fucking dorf in my group.

He's always talking about how the Mountainhome has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a magma, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as hammerlord and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge beard.

He probably worships the Armok and wants to have sex with dead goblins. He needs to stop trying to insert dorf shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with dorf culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an elf guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking roasted cave fish brain-eating prick.

>> No.14286748

>>14286736
One checked.

>> No.14286752

I have a fucking Anglophile in my group.

He's always talking about how England has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a longbow, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as a yeoman and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he practiced archery every Sunday after church.

He probably worships the Black Prince and wants to have sex with dead French knights. He needs to stop trying to insert English shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with English culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking tea-drinking prick.

>> No.14286756

samurai guy here, honestly, I just posted it up to troll the OP. didn't think it might start a movement.

>> No.14286757

>>14286746
>>14286752
crecymind

>> No.14286760

I have a fucking /TG/boo in my group.

He's so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my group, but there's so many of them these days that you just can't avoid him.

He's always talking about how /TG/ has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a Chain Sword, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as fa/tg/uy and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he gets trolled nine times a day.

He probably worships Wizards of the Coast and wants to have sex with dead Gary Gygax. He needs to stop trying to insert shitty /TG/ memes in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with internet culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an anyone to get all misty eyed over a board that parrots "we get shit done" while the last thing they finished was a game about lesbian street racers, that fucking meatbread-eating prick.

>> No.14286775

I have a fucking Finnophile in my group.

He's always talking about how Finland has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a broken bottle, which he claims you can't drink him off, and he refuses to call his class "drunkard", instead referring to it as KARHU and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a beaten liver.

He probably worships the Kalevala and wants to have sex with something warm. He needs to stop trying to insert Sami shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Finnish culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Somali guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking kylmäsavustettu lohi-eating prick.

>> No.14286780

I have a fucking pony in my group.

He's always talking about how Equestria has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is friendship, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as unicorn and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge mane.

He probably worships the Celestia and wants to have sex with dead parasprites. He needs to stop trying to insert pony shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with pony culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an mature, male guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking hay-eating prick.

>> No.14286790

>>14286756
It would have started anyway. That pasta demands it outright.

>>14286732
>>14286723
Back in the days, there wasn't. But today, there is a right spelling for it, which also is transported to languages other than German.

>> No.14286792

Gernamy? Please.

Pic infinitely related.

>> No.14286793

>>14286658
oh god... i'm from Pennsylvania... is t weird that this describes me perfectly?

>> No.14286796

I have a fucking kyke in my group.

He's always talking about how Israel has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is controlling the market, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as banker and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got shit loads of money.

He probably worships the Devil and wants to have sex with dead babies. He needs to stop trying to insert Jewish shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Jewish culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Muslim guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded race, that fucking fried pastrami-eating prick.

>> No.14286805

I have a fucking Imperial sympathizer in my group.

He's always talking about how the Galactic Empire has the best culture in the galaxt. The only weapon he ever uses is an E-11 blaster rifle, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as stormtrooper and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a set of white plate armour.

He probably worships the Emperor and wants to have sex with dead Alderaanians. He needs to stop trying to insert Imperial shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Imperial culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Zabrak to get all misty eyed over such a stupid government, that kriffing son of a Sith harlot.

>> No.14286811

I have a fucking Jedi in my group.

He's always talking about how the Order has the best views in the galax. The only weapon he ever uses is a lightsaber, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as Jedi-Knight and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got such a huge robe.

He probably worships Yoda and wants to have sex with the entire council. He needs to stop trying to insert Force shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with the Force, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded group, that fucking truth-justice-honor-celibacy-and-apathy-eating prick.

>> No.14286816

I have a fucking Russian in my group.

He's always talking about how the USSR has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is an empty bottle of vodka, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as an patriot and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge chip on his shoulder.

He probably worships the Stalin and wants to have sex with dead Nazis. He needs to stop trying to insert Russian shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Russian culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an democracy-raised, no-idea-what-war-is-really-like guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking Great Patriotic War-eating prick.

>> No.14286823

If he's a Wehrmacht-wanker, do yourself a favor and do a bit of research on the eastern front, where the "professional" Germans accomplished nothing but wasting millions of their lives against a leaderless, undersupplied, undermotivated, hungry peasant army, running like cowards helplessly before the Soviet advance as soon as they actually got some officer and non-com talent again.

Germany's one stunning accomplishment of WWI was defeating France, and that can be chalked up to a French government and military unwilling to persecute war against the German state. Had they even tried, they would have crushed early-WWII Germany utterly. Certainly beating the shit out of Europe's sick old men and fake countries (in the case of reborn Poland) was nothing to brag about.

>> No.14286830

I have a fucking heretic in my group.

He's always talking about how Chaos has the best culture in the universe. The only weapon he ever uses is a chainaxe, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as Berserker and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge X on his helmet.

He probably worships Khorne and wants to have sex with dead everything. He needs to stop trying to insert Khornate shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Khornate culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Imperial citizen to get all misty eyed over such a retarded faction, that fucking blood-drinking prick.

>> No.14286836

>>14286816
>>14286823
lmao

the dream unfolds

>> No.14286843

I have a fucking 40kid in my group.

He's always talking about how the Imperium of Man has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a bolter, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as Comissar and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge hat.

He probably worships Matt Ward and wants to have sex with dead heretics. He needs to stop trying to insert grimdark shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with grimdark culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Eldar guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking Grox-meat-eating prick.

>> No.14286849

/tg/, I have a speciesist in my group.

While we were making characters, he asked if he could have a horse. I told him you can't own animals. He proceeded to whine that people used to own animals in the Middle ages. Gosh, do I hate it when people use history to justify their jerk-off fantasies. I mean, yeah, people were raped in the Middle ages as well, but that doesn't mean your character can do it.

Well, halfway through our first session he ordered sausages in the inn, and I just had to kick him out of the group. I mean, there's funny and then there's just plain obnoxious and this was completely into the latter territory.

My group talked me into taking him back, but do I hate his guts. I bet his shoes are real leather.

>> No.14286851

I have a fucking dream in my group.

He's always talking about how the future has the best culture in the world. The only method of protest he ever uses is a non-violent one, which he claims is the best method ever designed, and he refuses to call his self "paladin", instead referring to it as civil rights fighter and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got such huge numbers of brothers and sisters marchin' behind him.

He probably worships Rosa Parks and wants to have sex with dead slaves. He needs to stop trying to insert equality shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Medieval culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded concept, that fucking liberty-eating prick.

>> No.14286855

>>14286823
I have a fucking humourless guy in my group.

He's always talking about how we're not making sense, and giving serious answers to joke questions. The only weapon he ever uses is his whiny, nasal voice, which he claims is the best voicebox ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as "debater" and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he goes off on long tangents

He probably worships Carl Sagan and wants to have sex with public speakers. He needs to stop trying to insert literalism in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with reality, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a guy to get all earnest and helpful over such a retarded thread, that fucking literalist, well-intentioned prick.

(Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

>> No.14286862

>>14286851

>> No.14286866

I have a fucking Candophile in my group.

He's always talking about how Canada has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a hockey stick, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as Center and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a toque for his hat.

He probably worships Toronto and wants to have sex with Quebec. He needs to stop trying to insert Canadian shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Canadian culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking poutine-eating prick.

>> No.14286867

I have a fucking JC Denton in my group.

He's always talking about how UNATCO has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is the GEP gun, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as nano-augmented agent and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge sunglasses at night, because his vision is augmented.

He probably worships the Helios and wants to have sex with dead Bob Page. He needs to stop trying to insert JC Denton shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with JC Denton culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an mechanically augmented guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded aug, that fucking nanoaugmentation-eating prick

>> No.14286874

>>14286867
>They're so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my group, but there's so many of them these days that you just can't avoid them.
What a shame.

>> No.14286879

I have a fucking russophile in my group.

He's always talking about how Russia has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a shestopyor, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as vityaz and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's drunk.

He probably worships the communists and wants to have sex with dead enemies of the state. He needs to stop trying to insert Russian shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Russian culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking dumpling-eating prick.

>> No.14286884

I have a fucking roleplayer in my group.

He's always talking about how roleplaying is the best activity in the world. The only thing he ever does is act out scenes in-character, which he claims is the best aspect of tradition gaming ever created, and he refuses to keep out of character for games, instead referring to events and actions as his character would see them and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's responding in ways that would make sense to them.

He probably worships Gary Gyax and wants to have sex with tieflings. He needs to stop trying to insert roleplaying, in-character shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with RP, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a gamer to get all misty eyed over such a retarded idea, that fucking roleplaying, in-character-during-sessions prick.

>> No.14286893

>>14286874

I just found the concept of several JC Dentons running around to bi hilarious.

Anyway,

I have a fucking supermutant in my group.

He's always talking about how the Master has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a big-ass chaingun, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "rogue", instead referring to it as a NightKin and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a sterile dick in his hat.

He probably worships the Enclave and wants to have sex with dead ghouls. He needs to stop trying to insert supermutant shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with supermutant culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Vault Dweller guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking iguana-on-a-stick-eating prick.

>> No.14286904

ITT: /TG/ celebrates being irish one day late by denouncing non-irish cultures.

I have a fucking Irephile in my group.

He's always talking about how Ireland has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a shillelagh or a Spear, which he claims are the best weapons ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter" instead referring to it as a Kern and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's a huge, stinking drunk.

He probably worships U2 and wants to have sex with The Pogues. He needs to stop trying to insert Irish shit in a campaign that has nothing to do with Irish culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Scottish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking Boxty-eating, Guinness and Whiskey drinking prick.

>> No.14286911

I have a fucking katana in my group.

He's always talking about how Asia has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is the samurai, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as the finest blade known to mankind and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a new statblock.

He probably worships japanese smiths and wants to have sex with dead weapon styles. He needs to stop trying to insert katana shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with asian culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a mace to get all misty eyed over such a retarded weapon, that fucking masterwork-eating prick

>> No.14286913

I have a fucking Harkonnen in my group.

He's always talking about how Giedi Prime has the best culture in the galaxy. The only weapon he ever uses is a heartplug, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as baron and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a hover-belt to support his gross fatness.

He probably worships the Beast Rabban and wants to have sex with dead Fremen. He needs to stop trying to insert Harkonnen shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Harkonnen culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Atreides guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking slave-raping prick.

>> No.14286921

I have a fucking islamophile in my group.

He's always talking about how Arabia has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a scimitar, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as warrior of the Jihad and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge piece of cloth around his head.

He probably worships the mullahs and wants to have sex with dead jews. He needs to stop trying to insert Islamic shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Arabian culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a WASP guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking coffee-drinking prick.

>> No.14286924

Its dangerous to go alone OP, take this!

>> No.14286930

>>14286679

I having fucking westaboo in my group.

They so fucking annoying. I hoping to avoid having one in my group, but there's so many of them that cannot avoiding.

He always talking about Westerners having best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a halberd, which claims is best weapon design, and he refuse to calling his class "遊俠", instead calling to it fighter and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he wearing full Maximilian plate.

He probably worships knights and wants to have sex with dead Huns. He needing to stop trying to insert "Les honneurs de la cour" shit in campaign setting that nothing to do with Western culture, and needing to looking at self and understanding it fucking weird for Singapore guy for getting mist eyeing over retarded culture. Fucking Big Mac-eating prick.

>> No.14286934

I have a fucking girl in my group.

She's always talking about how women have the best culture in the world. The only weapon she ever uses is sex, which she claims is the best weapon ever designed, and she refuses to call her class "slut", instead referring to it as fighter and expecting players not to react to her differently because she's got a huge tits.

She probably worships the feminazis and wants to have sex with rich old men. She needs to stop trying to insert feminine shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with females, and she needs to take a look at herself and understand that it's fucking weird for a person to get all misty eyed over such a retarded gender, that fucking health food -eating prick.

>> No.14286941

>>14286866

It's Centre you fucker

>> No.14286949

I have a fucking smoker in my group.

They're so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my group, but there's so few of them these days that you just can't avoid them.

He's always talking about how Marlboro has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a lung cancer, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as social smoker and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge cigarette dog-end behind his ear.

He probably worships the Newports and wants to have sex with dead lungs. He needs to stop trying to insert smoker shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with smoker culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an healthy guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded way to enjoy himself, that fucking taking-a-cigarette-break-every-10-minutes prick.

>SPOILER: Talking about myself here.

>> No.14286983

>>14286752

source of this comic plox

>> No.14286990

>>14286949
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

>> No.14287007

>>14286924

best NGE H-dojinshi ever

>> No.14287011

I have a fucking Polack in my group.

He's always talking about how Poland has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a szabla, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as Winged Hussar and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge set of feathers on his back.

He probably hates the nazis and wants to have sex with dead Turks. He needs to stop trying to insert Polish shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Polish culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking kotlet schabowy-eating prick.

>> No.14287029

>>14286983
"Crecy" by Warren Ellis.

http://rapidshare.com/#!download|112tl|133003845|Warren_Ellis_-_Crecy.cbr|44827

>> No.14287034

I have a fucking Time Lord in my group.

He's always talking about how Gallifrey has the best culture in the space-time continuum. The only weapon he ever uses is a sonic screwdriver, which he claims is the best multitool ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as "time's champion" and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a stupid suit and a Panama hat.

He probably worships the Eternals and wants to have sex with Rassilon's dead corpse. He needs to stop trying to insert Time Lord shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Galifreyan culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a short, Scottish-sounding guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded planet, that fucking two-hearted alien prick.

>> No.14287040

I have a fucking italophile in my group.

They're so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my group since there's so few of them these days but I guess I just had shit luck.

He's always talking about how Italy has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a picca, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as condottiero di ventura and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got an expensive mercenary contract.

He probably worships the Doge and wants to have sex with dead Lombards. He needs to stop trying to insert Italian shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Italian culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Romenian guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking toblerone-eating prick.

>> No.14287043

I have a fucking spees mareen in my group.

He's always talking about how the Imperium of Man has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a bolter, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as Tactical Marine and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got such huge pauldrons.

He probably worships The Emperor and wants to have sex with dead sisters of battle. He needs to stop trying to insert 40k shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Games Workshop, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded game, that fucking ork-eating prick.

>> No.14287045

I have a fucking furry in my group.

He's always talking about how animals have the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is his claws and teeth, which he claims is the best weapon ever, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as hunter and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's covered in fur.

He probably worships the wolves and wants to have sex with dead humans. He needs to stop trying to insert furry shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with furries, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a human to get all misty eyed over such a retarded idea, that yiffing prick.

>> No.14287053

I am German and we always keep a dead jew in the fridge for ze sexy time, ja?

>> No.14287060

I have a fucking meme in my group.

They're so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my group, but there's so few of them these days that you just can't avoid them.

He's always talking about how 4chan has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a repetition, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as anonymous and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a reaction image saved for every occasion.

He probably worships moot and wants to have sex with dead lolcats. He needs to stop trying to insert 4chan shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with internet culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a newfag to get all misty eyed over such a retarded unit of social information, that fucking cock-eating prick.

>> No.14287066

I have a fucking sinophile in my group.

He's always talking about how China has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a jian, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as wushuist and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge straw hat.

He probably worships the communists and wants to have sex with dead tibetans. He needs to stop trying to insert Chinese shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Chinese culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Black guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking hundred-year-old-egg-eating prick.

>> No.14287073

>>14287053

Jeder weiß, dass ein jedes deutsche Mannesbild gerne die Heldentat der Isis am Körper von Goethe vollbringen möchte.

>> No.14287077

>>14287060
>expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a reaction image saved for every occasion.
i fucking loled

>> No.14287083

>>14287040
Toblerone is Swiss.
Just saying, not that Italy had not enough cliche foods.

>> No.14287089

The word is Landsknecht. Faggot. Also, Landsknechte were a bunch of savages. The least of all Germans. Almost like niggers.

>> No.14287091

>>14287007
Which H-dojinshi is it?

>> No.14287106

Just be happy he isn't a weeaboo with "my katana can cut everything, ever"... didn't we have a thread a day ago or so with someone going "D&D Katanas needs a damage adjustment, because well my (year long crafted and million times folded Katana) can cut Speesss marines made from Diamonds and the sun itself with a single stroke? I'm like legally forbidden to use it because a single swing would split so many atoms, it'd nuke the planet.

>> No.14287122

>>14287089

At least they had fancy pants.

>> No.14287126

>>14287106
oh u

>> No.14287129

>>14287106
Dude, adjust your trolling and pasta sensors.

>> No.14287134

>>14287106
I have a fucking oblivious newfag in my group.

>> No.14287136

I have a fucking inquisitor in my group.

He's always talking about how the inquisition has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is an exterminatus, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as inquisitor lord and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a reaction image saved for every occasion.

He probably worships chaos and wants to have sex with dead heretics. He needs to stop trying to insert dark heresy shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with dark heresy, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a henchman to get all misty eyed over the retarded inquisition, that fucking heretic killing prick.

>> No.14287137

>>14287083

Shit, I thought it was Canadian cause I never saw it before I came here from the States

>> No.14287140

>>14287106
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Katanas_are_Underpowered_in_d20
Old meme is old. Newfag detected.

>> No.14287152

>>14287140

Old meme used = newfag?
So...
New meme = old fag?

>> No.14287159

>>14287126
>>14287129
>>14287134
gettrolledmind

>> No.14287160

I have a fucking pair of doubles in my group.

He's always talking about how upper-class corporate America has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a fire axe, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as "American Psycho" and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he eats the brains of those he kills.

He probably worships Huey Lewis and wants to have sex with dead prostitutes. He needs to stop trying to insert yuppy shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with yuppy culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Welsh guy to get all misty eyed over such a stupid number, that fucking flesh-eating prick.

>> No.14287163

>>14287152
No, newfag didn't recognize an old meme. Thought it was OC and not copy pasta.

>> No.14287168

>>14287152
Referring to an ancient meme as though it was a serious post is one of the many signs of a newfag.

>> No.14287169

I have a fucking pastafarian in my group.

He's always talking about how the church of the flying spaghetti monster has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a midgits, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as his noodly appendage and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's a giant noodle.

He probably worships the flying spaghetti monster and wants to have sex with pasta. He needs to stop trying to insert pastafarian shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with pastafarian culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking pasta-eating prick.

>> No.14287175

I have a fucking francophile in my group.

He's always talking about how France has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a guillotine, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as guerrier and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a beret, a cigarette, and striped shirt.

He probably worships wine and wants to have sex with baguettes. He needs to stop trying to insert French shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with French culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking croissant-eating prick.

>> No.14287188

>>14287136
>instead referring to it as inquisitor lord and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a reaction image saved for every occasion.
Hilarious mistake is hilarious

>> No.14287199

(http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/14286565)

I have a fucking shoggoth in my group.

It's always telepathically broadcasting about how the shoggoth rebels have the best culture in the world. The only weapon its ever uses is its sheer, sticky weight, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and it refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as servitor of the elder things and expecting NPCs to react to it differently because its a giant creature the size of a subway train.

It probably worships the Outer Gods and wants to have sex with dead Starspawn. It needs to stop trying to insert Mythos shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with the Mountains of Madness, and it needs to take a look at itaself and understand that it's fucking weird for an ancient horror from beyond time to get all misty eyed over such a retarded place, that fucking blobby, man-eating prick.

>> No.14287201

>>14287168
>one of the many signs of a newfag.
>implying we spend all day every day here, memorising every fucktarded notion that has come out of 4chan since it began.
Seriously thought /tg/ was above this newfag/oldfag shit. No, wait, that makes me a newfag for thinking that, right?

>> No.14287209

>>14287169
Really? Pastafarian?

Are you permanently trapped in the 90's?

>> No.14287211

>>14287201
I literally don't know how anyone has spent any length of time in /tg/ and doesn't know about Katanas In D20, since we dredge it up at least twice a month. Sounds like someone's butthurt though (it's you, so we're clear).

>> No.14287224

>>14287209

Hard to be trapped in the 90s when the whole concept didnt come out until 2005 eh?

>> No.14287234

Newfag, oldfag, you guys seriously give a shit? On an anonymous board, even? I always assumed the underaged kids automatically gravitated to /b/, seems I was wrong. That is all.

>> No.14287238

newfag oldfag,... im a midfag

>> No.14287245

>>14287163
>>14287168
>>14287211

Newfags also get trolled *cough*

>implying he was unaware of it...

Nothing lose with this thread going down troll road

>> No.14287247

>>14287211
I've been here over a year, and have managed to miss that one by not reading those threads, simply because it's not relevant to my interests. It's more disappointment than butthurt, btw, I left /b/ to get away from that tired shit. I can see why you'd think that, though.
This guy
>>14287234
has it right.

>> No.14287249

So basically, taking a troll post and switching out the words for a different topic is like poetry for /tg/?

>> No.14287255

>>14287234
I think the ability to look at a giant block of text about katanas being more powerful and make a conclusion like "that's probably a troll" would be an important ability regardless of how long you've been on a given board.

>> No.14287258

>>14287224
I have a fucking time traveller in my group.

He's always talking about how time travel is the best way to get around the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a temporal displacement machine, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as time agent and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he can rewrite their life and the history books in the blink of an eye.

He probably worships the Doctor and wants to have sex with cavemen. He needs to stop trying to insert anachronistic shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with time travel, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Euro-Asiatic guy from the year 2342 to get all misty eyed over such a retarded idea, that fucking temporal-hopping, anachronistic prick.

>> No.14287274

>>14287224
It's the same kind of lame internet phenomenon that used to be popular over a decade ago, and is the lingering progeny of a time when lame was the new cool.

The people who bother with that kind of rubbish, and bother to make it and repeat it after that time are basically eternally trapped in a time when America's Funniest Home Videos was the height of hilarity.

>> No.14287282

>>14287255
Yeah, there aren't aspies aplenty on 4chan who would happily debate that shit until the sun turns cold, eh?

>> No.14287287

I have a fucking Fennophile in my group.

He's always talking about how Finland has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a flintlock pistol, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as a Hakkapeliitta and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he has an awesome beard.

He probably worships Väinämöinen and wants to have sex with Aino. He needs to stop trying to insert Finnish shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Finnish culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Australian guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking Mämmi-eating prick.

>> No.14287339

I have a fucking Phyrexian in my group.

He's always talking about how Phyrexia has the best culture in the Multiverse. The only weapon he ever uses is phyresis, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter," instead referring to it as plaguelord and expecting NPC's to react to him differently because he's got a face full of tentacles.

He probably worships Yawgmoth and wants to have sex with dead Dominarians. He needs to stop trying to insert Phyrexian shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Phyrexian culture, and he needs to take a looks at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Mirran guy to get all misty eyes over such a retarded plane, that fucking flowstone-eating prick.

>> No.14287340

on topic though, I fucking hate germanoboos(?).

the one on the dorm floor is this pudgy git who is absolutely irritating. one night at 1 AM he spent 15 minutes hitting the floor lounge room because it was locked and he wanted in (a group of guys were there already).

>> No.14287345

I have a fucking Swedaboo in my group.

He's always talking about how Sweden has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a axe, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as Viking and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's a huge hairy barbarian.

He probably worships the asirs and wants to have sex with dead monks. He needs to stop trying to insert Swedish shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Swedish culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an English guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking Surströmming-eating prick.

>> No.14287371

I like to refer to these people as exotics.

Whatever nation or culture they hail from, they have an intense love of the opposite.

>> No.14287377

I have a fucking Splurgoth-lover in my group.

He's always talking about how Atlantis has the best culture in the world. The only equipment he ever uses is a Staff of Eylor, which he claims is the best Megadamage spamming weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as Kinnari and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he is from another planet.

He probably worships the slavers and wants to have sex with Abnormal Intelligences. He needs to stop trying to insert Splurgoth shit in a campaign setting that has everything crammed into it, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Coalition States guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded race, that fucking soul-eating prick.

>> No.14287390

I have a fucking butthurtfag in my group.

He's always talking about how there is no good culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is flaming trolls, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "anonymous", instead referring to it as some name he thought up and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he has a tripcode.

He probably worships himself and wants to have sex with the janitor. He needs to stop trying to insert serious business in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for anybody to get all emotional over such a retarded website, that fucking attention-whoring prick.

>This post is lighthearted trolling. Do not take it seriously.

>> No.14287420

I have a fucking New Jerseyphile in my group.

He's always talking about how Goomba has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a louisville slugger, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as made man and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge feather in his hat.

He probably worships the obese and wants to have sex with strippers. He needs to stop trying to insert American-"Italian" shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with American OR Italian culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an Oregon guy to get all misty eyed over such a filthy, crime-ridden place, that fucking ripper-eating prick.

>> No.14287432

>>14287390
what would the heavy-hearted version be then?

>> No.14287441

>>14287432
The same post, without the greentext.

>> No.14287443

>>14287287
>Mämmi-eating prick
>eating
>Mämmi

>> No.14287460

>>14287441
thats pretty lazy, yo

>> No.14287469

>>14287443
I just looked it up. Doesn't look weirder than the English cuisine (and I fucking love English cuisine)

>> No.14287481

>>14287460
The entire thread has consisted of people copypasting the same block of text, changing a few words, and posting it. At this stage, we're somewhere beyond "lazy".

>> No.14287500

So do Norwegians actually eat Lutefisk? I tried it once and I can't imagine it being anything but one of those weird stereotype foods that nobody actually eats.

>> No.14287528

>>14287500

People in MN sometimes do, at least the white people. Really, it's basically just fish flavored jello. I think it's an acquired taste, but it's not that weird.

>> No.14287536

>>14287500
Yeah, they actually do eat it.

>> No.14287539

>>14287500
They eat it. They eat a lot of weird shit.

>> No.14287547

>>14287500
We eat it here in Finland too, although it's a bit of a Christmas speciality. Which really means that people eat a few bites of it during the Christmas dinner along with the rest of the gullet-wrecking number of different dishes, mostly out of curiosity.

Frankly, I thought it barely had a taste at all. Nowhere near as "extreme" as it sounds. I think it was a pretty common food during the middle ages, though, due to it's ease of preservation.

>> No.14287550

I have a fucking Czechtard in my group.

He always talks about how Bohemia has the best culture in the world. The only tactic he ever uses is wagenburg, which he claims is the best move ever used in warfare and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead reffering to it as Tabor and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got actual good beer in his mug.

He propably worships the Legionares and wants to have sex with dead Gypsies. He needs to stop trying to insert Czech shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Czech culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a Vietnamese guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded country, that fucking knedlovepřozelo-eating prick.

>> No.14287565

>>14287539
>>14287536
You're not shitting me? They eat it as just a normal everyday dish? Even though it tastes like fishy soap jelly?

>> No.14287581

>>14287565
Well, not as everyday dish but it's well... ...only slighly special food for minor celebrations. At least according my experiences.

>> No.14287586

>>14287565
As one guy said, it's an acquired taste. You can learn to like awfully weird stuff.

>> No.14287597

>>14287565
Well, Russian have meat jelly, most people outside Russia consider it disgusting, but for Russians, it is a delicacy.
Hearing about the fish-jelly, I must set it on my list of to-try dishes… But I have a weird taste overall.

>> No.14287607

I have a fucking dwarf in my group.

He's always talking about how Boatmurdered has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a cave-in, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as hammerlord and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's a cheesemaker.

He probably worships armok and wants to have sex with dead kobolds. He needs to stop trying to insert dwarven shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with vertically challenged culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for an scottisch guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded race, that fucking plump helmet-eating prick.

>> No.14287614

>>14287597
Pish-posh! Meat jelly is far from being exclusively Russian. Plus it's quite good on a sammich.

>> No.14287615

>>14287550

>> No.14287621

>>14287586
Loled a little at the picture, since I couldn't recognise what the guy holds in his hand from the thumbnail and then saw the 'facial' expression of that head. What animal is the head from?

>> No.14287626

>>14287565
Swedish people also eat Lutfisk as a christmas dish.

>> No.14287632

I have a fucking Alternian in my group.

He's always talking about how Alternia has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a sickle, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "fighter", instead referring to it as threshcutioner and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got horns that look like candy corn.

He probably worships Her Imperious Condescension and wants to have sex with culled wigglers. He needs to stop trying to insert Alternian shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with Alternian culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a human guy to get all misty eyed over such a retarded planet, that fucking sopor-slime-eating prick.

>> No.14287640

>>14287621
Bear, atleast it's file name claims that it's bear, and well it looks like bear head.

>> No.14287646

>>14287614
Well, in Russia it doesn't contain a lot of meat, usually, is very less transparent and is eaten pure. Myself being Russian don't really like the stuff, but my parents and all people I still know from Russia enjoy it. Where is your picture from?
In Germany most people are outright scared of the idea, although Sülze being practically the same was quite popular a century ago. But then they ate lung, too.

>> No.14287656

>>14287621
Bear. As is this image. The head's been skinned, and is being auctioned when the image's taken. Shoulda nailed it to a tree like a proper Finn though, cheap ass geezer.

Moose and elk heads make for a great meat jelly, by the way. Skin and clean them, then boil the meat comes off by pulling, then add the spices and the gelatin and cool off. Traditional hunter recipes are big on not wasting anything. They do talk a lot about them prion diseases these days, though...

>> No.14287676

>>14287615
That's neat. Our early 90's film cover art is good overall, pic related, but I sure didn't know about this.

>> No.14287684

I have 4 fucking carp in my bathtub.

They're so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my bathtub, but there's so many of them these days that you just can't avoid them.

They're always talking about how Lakes have the best culture in the world. The only weapon they ever use is a zweihander, which they claim is the best weapon ever designed, and they refuses to call their class "fish", instead referring to it as Cyprinidae and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because they've got a ton of scales.

They probably worship the Sharks and want to have sex with dead shrimp.They need to stop trying to insert carp shit in a campaign setting that has nothing to do with carp culture, and they needs to take a look at themselves and understand that it's fucking weird for an Irish fish to get all misty eyed over such a retarded body of water, those fucking algae-eating pricks.

>Polven amazed
Thanks Polven!

>> No.14287686

>>14287640
>>14287656
Coooooool. I have to go to Scandinavia some time. A friend of mine went for three weeks or so kayaking to Finland two years ago, and apparently it was fucking awesome (besides all the bloodsuckers, but you cannot have all)

Also nalle is bear in Finnish? Maybe I'll remember it.

>> No.14287697

>>14287646
I grabbed it from a Finnish hunting forum. Apparently made from roe deer spine, neck and hip bones and what meat was still stuck to 'em. Can't decide whether it looks more like food or an UFO though.

>> No.14287704

>>14287686
>bloodsuckers
Is it weird that my mind went straight to STALKER?

>> No.14287719

>>14287686
Nalle=teddybear
Karhu=bear

>> No.14287720

I have a fucking Urist McFishcleaner in my fortress.

They're so fucking annoying. I was hoping to avoid having one in my fort, but there's so many of them these days that you just can't avoid them.

He's always talking about how fish is the most versatile resource in DF. The only weapon he ever uses is a fish bone, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his job "useless crap", instead referring to it as a really important part of the game and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got awesome fish cleaning skills.

He probably worships the goblins and wants to get beaten by an ogre using a sock. He needs to stop trying to insert fish cleaning skill in a battle that has nothing to do with fishes, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a dwarf to get all misty eyed over such a retarded job, that fucking plump head eating prick.

>> No.14287724

>>14287697
The typical Russian recipe is based upon chicken, pork (hooves and such for more gelatine) and sometimes beef. All the great hunter traditions have almost died out, if there ever were any.
The German hunters, on the other hand, are goddamn cool guys and know shit about cooking. They are also a lot more wide-spread.

>> No.14287753

>>14287719
Cool. As said, maybe I'll remember it and maaaaaybe I will find a use for this knowledge.

>> No.14287811

I have a fucking wigger in my group.

He's always talking about how the ghetto has the best culture in the world. The only weapon he ever uses is a Glock, which he claims is the best weapon ever designed, and he refuses to call his class "bard", instead referring to it as rapper and expecting NPCs to react to him differently because he's got a huge gold chain around his neck.

He probably worships the BET and wants to have sex with hos. He needs to stop trying to insert Ghetto shit in a campaign that has nothing to do with Iroquois culture, and he needs to take a look at himself and understand that it's fucking weird for a white upper class suburbanite to get all misty-eyed over such a retarded demographic, that fucking KFC eating prick.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action