Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.14265369 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

The army I play is ultramarines, They are used the most because they are the best! Whatever anyone asks them to do they do it and they do it well. They are the only people to ever fight back tyranids! They recruit heaps more men than the other chapters because they are the best and everyone wants to join them!

Their primarch is still alive (which is more than can be said for most chapters) and is in cryo-stasis. Against any other marine army the ultramarines will win because when other army's and sleeping and resting, Ultramarines are still training hard in order to best serve the emperor!

and Its not blood angels, Its blood ravens who became popular through the Dawn Of War videogames. And they only did that because if you had ultramarines the games would be over in like.. 30 mins!

The ultramarines are over hyped for a reason, Because they are the best and the most pure! and they are the emperors favorite chapter! if he came back to life he would give them all terminator Armour and go and conquerer the galaxy with them! and that is why every pther chapter aspires to be like the Ultramarines! because they are steel.. they are doom.. and they shall know no fear!

Tl.Dr: What army do you play?

>> No.14265380

that's a crimson fist

>> No.14265395

0/10

>> No.14265396

>>14265380

/thread

>> No.14265408

My good sir, i sincerly hope you get raped by a screaming polarbear... twice.

>> No.14265430

>>14265380

TROLLTANIUM CONTAINMENT MATRIX IS FAILING!!

ABANDON THREAD

ABANDON THREAD

>> No.14265441

Ultramarines and Eldar.

I started collecting the smurfs because when I was young my cousin had the Ultramarines Codex from 2nd ed and I thought they were cool. I still like them for the colour scheme if not the fluff.

I collect Eldar because I always wanted to start a Court of the Young King army and so I did. Haven't ever used them on the tabletop and probably never will.

>> No.14265453

>>14265369
You new here junior?

>> No.14265455

I currently play Word Bearers, but I'm going to be making a Brazen Claws army soon. It's going to be something new for me, I've never done quartered paint scheme before, and I'm a crummy painter to begin with.

>> No.14265484

SKAVEN MASTER-RACE REPORTING IN

>> No.14265503

>>14265484
wot

>> No.14265529

>>14265369
I lol'd
I play Tau, cause they are the awesomest.
They have big mecha powered battlesuits just like the Gundam Wing! XD
And they're the best good guy faction! They always do everything in the name of good and truth, and the only reason they don't have a bigger empire is because everyone else is stupid and mean. :P
The actual GW models aren't that grate, so I convert mine with lots of really big swords and huge wigns cause those are awesome!
And I put them in really cool anime fighting poses!
Also they have the hawtest wimmen, pic related! :D :D :D

>> No.14265536

rolled 51, 99, 84 = 234

The sad part is that this is what Matt Ward honestly believes.

>> No.14265539

The army I play is tyranids, They are used the most (by girls) because they are the best! Whatever anyone asks them to do they do it and they do it well. They are the only people to ever cripple the Imperium's SPIRITUAL LIEGE! They birth heaps more creatures than the other armies because they are the best and everyone is absorbed into their race!

Their Leader is still active (which is more than can be said for most factions) and is constantly kekeke hiveminding. Against any other swarmy army the tyranids will win because when other army's and sleeping and resting, Tyranids are still evolving hard in order to best serve the hivemind!

and Its not Necrons, Its Tau who became popular through the Fire Warrior videogame. And they only did that because if you had tyranids the games would be over in like.. 30 seconds! Firewarriors are very chewy!

The tyranids are over hyped for a reason, Because they are the best and the most dangerous! and they are the GameWorkshops favourite antagonist! if they progressed the plot they would give them all billions of genestealers and go and omnomnom the galaxy with them! and that is why every pther faction aspires to be like the Tyranids! because they are terror.. they are doom.. and they shall know no hunger!

Tl.Dr: What army do you play?

>> No.14265555

>>14265529

You're laying it on too thick. The best trolls are the subtle ones that leave people second guessing if you're actually taking the piss or not. The smileys are a nice touch however.

>> No.14265565

I'm thinking of starting a GK army when the new codex hits

>> No.14265574

The army I play is white wolves, They are used the most because they are the best! Whatever anyone asks them to do they do it and they do it well. They are the only people to ever fight back hordes of chaos! They recruit heaps more men than the other chapters because they are the best and everyone wants to join them!

Their grand master is still alive (which is more than can be said for most chapters) and is in vampire form. Against any other knightly order the white wolves will win because when other army's and sleeping and resting, White Wolves are still training hard in order to best serve sigmar!

and Its not Altdorf, Its talabecland ravens who became popular through the Mark of Chaos videogames. And they only did that because if you had white wolves the games would be over in like.. 30 mins!

The white wolves are over hyped for a reason, Because they are the best and the most pure! and they are sigmars favorite chapter! if he came back to life he would give them all runefangs and go and conquerer the world with them! and that is why every pther order aspires to be like the Ultramarines! because they are steel.. they are doom.. and they shall know no fear!

>> No.14265585

>>14265565
Everyone is.

>> No.14265602

Blood Angels are the best, they are all descended from Sanguinius, who is awesomest primarch, not like rowboat (lawl, rowboat). They are also flawed cause they sometimes like to drink blood, which is so cool! Also, Blood Angels live super long times, except when they don't, so they are very expierenced fighters!

Blood Angels are the best! Go Sanguinius!

>> No.14265609

>>14265574
>and that is why every pther order aspires to be like the Ultramarines! because they are steel.. they are doom.. and they shall know no fear!

Not even fantasy can escape the influence of our Spiritual Liege.

>> No.14265613

>>14265574
That one sears my mind...
PLEASE STOP OH GOD

>> No.14265621

>>14265585
> that faggoty Dread Knight
WORST FUCKING MODEL EVER

>> No.14265623

>>14265529
>Gundam Wing
>Not UC Gundam

I raged based on that alone. 10/10

>> No.14265643

real men play IG.
Imperial Fething Guard, feth yeah!

>> No.14265651

>>14265609
>mfw when I saw my typoe

>> No.14265659

I play Clown Marines.

You know why?

Because they do nothing if it's not for shits and giggles.

They sold their souls to the Eldar Laughing God for ultimate japes and quips just to piss the Chaos Gods off.

Thy put a landmine in an Alpha Legionnaire helmet becasue it was funny when he put it on. They stuck a whoopie cushion on the Golden throne just 'cos.

One of their sniper scouts could have taken out The Great Despoiler, but instead decided to remove his topknot.

No Smurf can beat them.

>> No.14265663

>>14265613
Too much awesome for your 40k playing mind? Or perhaps you don't like the superior game being compared to the inferior?

>> No.14265671

>>14265643
> Marines are MARY SIOUX
> Play IG instead. They do the same stuff in fiction, with the same number of doods, but they're JUST REGULAR PEOPLE so it's not Mary sue it's just cool!

Shut up. Play your army, I'll play mine. PS OP is a fag.

>> No.14265673

>>14265555
Haha, yeah, wasn't really going for raeg, more parody really. Thought the OP was more silly and less trolly. Still, reading over my post, I kind of hope somebody bans me for it. It makes me feel unclean, as I actually do play tau, mostly because I enjoy being really shooty and playing the one hopespot. Also, they're the only race that doesn't look like humans but isn't also crazy monsters. Took me forever to figure out why people think of them as the animu race.
Also, stealthsuits. Pic actually related

>> No.14265688 [DELETED] 

The army I play is blood angles, They are used the most because they are the best! Whatever anyone asks them to do they do it and they do it well. They are the only people to ever make love to necrons! They recruit heaps more men than the other chapters because they are the best and everyone wants to join them!

Their primarch is still alive (which is more than can be said for most chapters) and is dead. Against any other marine army the blood angles will win because when other army's and sleeping and resting, blood angles are still writing emo poetry in order to best serve the emperor!

and Its not blood angels, Its blood ravens who became popular through the Dawn Of War videogames. And they only did that because if you had blood angles the games would be over in like.. 30 mins!

The blood angles are over hyped for a reason, Because they are the best and the most fag! and they are the emperors favorite chapter! if he came back to life he would give them all terminator Armour and go and conquerer the galaxy with them! and that is why every pther chapter aspires to be like the blood angles! because they are steel.. they are doom.. and they shall know no fear!

>> No.14265693

>>14265663
Nah I'm a Fantasy man
It's just the glaring mistakes.. I know it's a troll, but I can only take so much
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>> No.14265731

>>14265651
>mfw your mfw pic didn't have a face in it.

>> No.14265749

>>14265565

You and everyone else.. Thats why I play the Sons of Dorn. (Imperial Fists, Black templars and Crimson Fists)

>> No.14265768

>>14265731
>mfw yfw mfw has no face in it

>> No.14265779

>>14265749
>implying 2/3rds of those aren't recoloured ultramarines

>> No.14265793

>>14265768
>mfw yfw mfw yfw mfw has no face in it

>> No.14265801

>>14265693
Yeah, I know it's pretty bad. In hindsight, I probably should have gone with Reiksguard, since they're the "main" knightly order.

>> No.14265818

>>14265369
Crimson fists.
The Ultamarines are the preaty boys of 40k, they are powerfull because the've got lots of money from various planets
>>try being that cool haveing 400 marines and half-broken veicles

>> No.14265822

>>14265749
Solidarity Brother! We and the Imperium will persevere through this madness.

>> No.14265838

>>14265793
>mfw yfw mfw yfw mfw has no face in it
>mfw mfw actually has a face

>> No.14265856

>>14265801
I liked the favour of Sigmar touch
Made me RAAAAAAAAAAGE
I think it works better with the Wolves lol

>> No.14265872

I'd rather have an iron handjob than get imperial fisted. :3

>> No.14265885

this is what a fight between an ultramarine and samus wuld be liek:

Samus: *shoots a milluon cannon blasts at ultramarine* >:o

Ultramarine: -.- *deflects them all with powersword*

Samus: O_O

Ultramarine: *leaps 10,000 feet into the air and lands on samus instantly cutting her in half*

>> No.14265892

>>14265822
you're still just (yet another) color-scheme of mehreens.

>> No.14265906

>>14265885

You can improve this. Say that Samus is a him. And then post it on /v/.

>> No.14265924

>>14265885
>deflects them all with cod-piece of 2++ rerolled invulnerable save

ftfy

>> No.14265977

>>14265838
>My face when I have no face

>> No.14266322

>>14265673
you idiot, you posted a picture of a door.

>> No.14267030

this thread makes me feel pain in my head

>> No.14269137

I roll IG.

Because even if the Administratum loses all 100 of our baneblades because some chucklefuck officer is too hopped up on recaf to work out the forms properly...

We can just FIX BAYONETS and still apparently grind sphess mehreens into the ground.

>> No.14269337

>>14266322
lold heartily

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action