Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.14106887 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Player in my group constantly derails sessions with his self centered emo bullshit. How should I deal with him, /tg/?

>> No.14106911

Try making a thread where you don't answer your own question with your pic, breeder.

>> No.14106914

Rape

>> No.14106919

You can either kill him, give him something to cry about, or make his life awesome. Personally I vote all three in reverse order.

>> No.14106931

Have you considered maybe cheering him up?

>> No.14106945

>>14106911
>Breeder
Oh god the faggotry is blinding.

>> No.14106948

>>14106945
>faggotry
Oh god the heteronormativity is blinding

>> No.14106958

>>14106948

Well, heteronormivity is -correct-. Otherwise it wouldn't be normal.

>> No.14106960

>>14106945
>uses "faggot" as an insult
>complains about someone using "breeder" as an insult
Pot, kettle, etc

>> No.14106964

>>14106948
Oh god, the faggotry just got worse.

Fucktard. Go suck yourself off or something. Leave us non-retards alone.

>> No.14106971

>>14106948
You should namefag, so we could know which one to hate more.
But I do have a question, "why in the bloody hell do you think your opinion is more valid than a conclusion that a conversation could actually produce?"

>> No.14106973

>>14106958
>fishing for replies with an obvious logical fallacies
Low-effort troll is low-effort.

>> No.14106976

>>14106945
>>14106948

Okay I haven't been to /tg/ for a while now. 2 months without internet. Is this... is this a thing, now?

Are you guys really doing this?

Also I'm pretty sure heteronormativity isn't a word. Also no part of that word is a word, either.

>> No.14106981

This thread will turn into a debate about whether homosexuality should be considered a defect or a mental illness.

>> No.14106988

And thread already derailed. Never change, /tg/. Never change.

>> No.14106990

>>14106976
It's a trendy word the gays use to describe normal people. You know how they churn out new words or add new letters to LGT or whatever every few months? It's that.

>> No.14107001

Give that fuck a cursed item. Every time he is irrationally a stupid, petulant, self-centered, obnoxious, emo fuck, he suffers stat or XP drains. He can only reverse the effects by being a genuinely good person and avoiding psychopathic emo bullshit thoughts.

Eventually, the device, whatever it happens to be, will either come off when he has truly and more permanently changed, or, if he doesn't stop being the prick he is, he will get his wish to die. And it won't be quick. It won't be the tiniest bit elegant, like a wrist-slit and a note. Oh no. He will be torn asunder, sewn back together wrong, torn asunder again, and again, and suffer other gruesome deaths, over and over and again. For what seems like an eternity, that fuck will experience ALL of his inward emotional pain and bullshit and entropy, as physical pain.

And as this happens, he will surely go insane. Even such a pessimistic masochistic douchebag cannot take such horrors. And he WILL change. Why?

Because, he will beg. He will beg to whatever dieties exist. He will hope. He will simply want all of it to end, not in death, but to simply go on to live a happy, productive, angst-less existance, knowing full well that he brought this doomed fate upon himself. All of the hate and entropy from others, for others, from himself and upon himself will turn to love and hope and groveling.

If the player happens to have an equally emo bullshit asshole familiar... Pic related.

>> No.14107003

>>14106976
>>14106976
>>14106976
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heteronormativity

>> No.14107007

>>14106976
Gay here. I've heard Breeder being used for a very long time, but I certainly don't use it myself, and nor does anyone who is a worthwhile human being. Consider it to be like the "Womyn" crowd of feminists.

>> No.14107025

>>14106964
>implying that people who use "breeder" as a slur are somehow more retarded than people who flip out over someone using "breeder" as a slur

>>14106976
Heteronormativity is a word, much like kyriarchy.

>> No.14107027

>>14106976
2 guys bored on the internet. Sorry if they derail your thread with their self centered bullshit.

Maybe you should ask help on hold to deal with them.

Also OP is the person emo or the character emo? If character, drop everytihng and deal with it now so he has no excuse to pull that shit in the future.

If the player is emo, well give him a treat, and if you don't wanna deal with it, slay him. It's up to the party to save him afterwards right?

>> No.14107037

>Someone insults someone else
>They insult back
>ARGUEMENT!
>Original Insulter: Just as planned

/tg/, you're better than this, come on.

ALSO, I don't think the person meant Faggot in the sense of Gay, I think he meant it as a general catch-all insult. Still, uncalled for.

Also, 'Breeder' is a fucking retarded insult. You should be ashamed.

>> No.14107050

Ah, /tg/, you never fail to rise to the challenge and prove you are the ultimate That Guy.

They say 'never change' and I suppose it's working because you are a predictable creature.

>> No.14107052

>>14107037
>implying that "faggot" is an insult for any reason other than because it means "gay man".

>>14107007
>implying that there's any difference between using "breeder" and using "faggot"

>> No.14107061

>>14107025

The language is that much worse off for those words being a part of it.

>> No.14107063

>>14106887
Explain what he's doing. I don't know if he's the faggot or you are.

>> No.14107076

How did this thread immediately turn into a sexual orientation issue? What the fuck, seriously.

Cease your stupidity this instant and talk about getting rid of emo douchebags.

>> No.14107077

>>14107061
>the language is worse off for having precise words for certain complex concepts
Science, philosophy, and keywords in game design were here.

Fuck you.

>> No.14107080

>Player in my group constantly derails sessions with his self centered emo bullshit. How should I deal with him, /tg/?

Is this person your friend? Maybe talk to them after a game about what's going on in their life and see if he needs some help with his problems.

You know, be a pal. It's not hard.

>> No.14107084

>>14107076
>emo douchebag
>wondering where faggotry discussion came from
>facepalm.jpg

>> No.14107090

>>14107076
>How did this thread immediately turn into a sexual orientation issue? What the fuck, seriously.
Somebody flipped the fuck out because they saw an uncommon insult (breeder) instead of a common one (faggot).

I have no idea why. It's dumb.

>Cease your stupidity this instant and talk about getting rid of emo douchebags.
Frankly, your pic has the answer.

>> No.14107094

>>14107003

Haha, oh wow. That's, well that pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever read.

So it's one of those words that people make up because it sounds scientific and clever even though from an etymologist's perspective it makes literally no sense at all?

>> No.14107097

>>14107052
NOPE

faggot or fagot, branch or twig, or bundle of these

Faggot (unit), archaic unit of measurement for bundles of sticks

Faggoting (metalworking), forge welding a bundle of bars of iron and steel

Why so narcissistic? Not everything is about Gay people. I don't even give a fuck, so there.

>> No.14107099

>>14107077

Fuck you. It's not precise anything, it's yet another stylish term for feminists to throw around. A word that has little real meaning, but is yet another hollow icon as they bitch and moan. Feminism and homosexuality is full of that shit, lots of new terms to try and skew the debate and make a lot of noise about nothing.

>> No.14107100

It's like I'm really on /v/.

SUPAHGREEN

>> No.14107106

Hay OP
Does the Emo in your group do basicly this; >>14106911
>>14106948
>>14106960
>>14107025

>> No.14107119

>>14107052

>Implying anyone gives a fuck at this point

>Implying the meanings of words don't change over time, I.E. "Rule of Thumb" having a derogatory origin now used as a common, non-offensive phrase

>Implying Faggot isn't the best insult ever to hurl at random douchebags

>> No.14107122

>>14107007

Maybe "Breeder" is unacceptable in normal conversation, just like womyn or any slur... but this is 4chan. People use 'fag' as a suffix on a daily basis. They mean no real offence, and none is typically taken. I will call myself a Macfag without thinking about it, it's just the way things are.

Gayfags are allowed to say Breeder all they want here. As long as people are allowed to post gore gifs and call eachother niggers, I don't see a problem with it.


Oh and @OP if you come up with a solution I'd love to hear it. I run a secondary game for my sister and some of her girlfriends, including two non-straight males. One of them is a particularly annoying thorn in my side, even compared to the rest of the horrible drama queens. I want to burn them alive, but I guess I'll wait and see if somebody has a less firey solution here...

>> No.14107123

I really don't see how breeder can be much of an insult. Breeder means that I can reproduce without artificial help and enjoy it.

>> No.14107129

>>14107094
>So it's one of those words that people make up because it sounds scientific and clever even though from an etymologist's perspective it makes literally no sense at all?
Huh? It makes perfect sense, just like "ethnocentrism".

Heteronormativity is to certain gender-role and sexual-orientation tropes what ethnocentrism is to cultural tropes.

You don't have to like gay people or anything to realize that the word has meaning, dude.

>> No.14107132

>>14107119

So true. You call some douchebag a faggot irl he'll fucking rage. It's the end all be all of insults for homophobic assbutts.

>> No.14107138

>>14107122

>I want to burn them alive, but I guess I'll wait and see if somebody has a less firey solution here...

Freeze them alive. Nitrogen is cheap nowadays.

>> No.14107141

FUCKING JESUS CHRIST NOT THIS BLINDINGLY STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT AGAIN!!!

IF THERE IS A PERSON YOU DON'T LIKE TO PLAY WITH IN YOUR GAME ASK HIM TO LEAVE!!!!! AT EXACTLY WHY POINT DID THIS BECOME ROCKET SCIENCE!?! WHERE DID GAMERS GET THE IDEA THAT YOU _HAVE_ TO TO TOLERATE SOMEBODY WHO'S IRRITATING YOU IN YOUR GAME!?!

A GAME IS NOT A JOB MORONS!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE A HR DEPARTMENT!!! YOU CAN GET RID OF SOMEBODY FOR ANY REASON YOU WANT UP TO AND INCLUDING NO REASON AT ALL!!!

TOO FAT? TOO SKINNY? TOO SMELLY? NOT SMELLY ENOUGH? HOMO? HETERO? ROLEPLAY STYLE JUST NOT MATCHING UP? REPEAT THE MAGIC WORDS AFTER ME: GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.

JESUS CHRIST YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE SHOT TO DEATH A MILLION TIMES WITH A CANNON THAT SHOOTS BEES MADE OF OTHER SMALLER BEES!!!

I MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.14107142

>>14107090

It's funny 'cause they made your point for you. Whoops.

>> No.14107145

Dammit /tg/.

>> No.14107150

>>14107099
>uck you. It's not precise anything, it's yet another stylish term for feminists to throw around
Uh, no, it's a pretty precise, useful term.

Like "monarchy", "oligarchy", "democracy", "plutocracy", and a shitton of other terms. Have you never studied any history or sociology?

>Feminism and homosexuality is full of that shit, lots of new terms to try and skew the debate and make a lot of noise about nothing.
Science is full of "lots of new terms", too.

>> No.14107154

>>14107122
Again, fag is used for a variety of things. Breeder is intended only as an insult to a specific group of people.

And while I know we're on 4chan, where we say nigger and cracker and spic like nobody's business, that doesn't make ANY of those words, or any other insults, less demeaning to those who use them and everyone who hears them.

But whatever. I'm bored now. So I'm off.

>> No.14107165

>>14107150

History and sociology are valid fields of study. Feminism and homosexuality are inherently flawed fields of study, with no intellectual value to be gleaned. All it spews out is self pitying hot air and meaningless rebellion against the status quo.

>> No.14107167

>>14107141

D: I wish I were as strong as you are on the internet IRL.

>> No.14107174

>>14107123
"Breeder" kind of implies that you reproduce wantonly and uncontrollably, which is a pretty shit and harmful thing to do. So it's more insulting than faggot, in some ways, since being gay isn't hurting anyone.

>>14107099
I think this is less about the words having or not having meanings, and more with your discomfort with and rejection of the idea that there are some people who are at an inherent disadvantage compared to you.

>> No.14107178

>>14106919
>>14107001
>>14107027

All of you cunts. Shut the fuck up and follow these anon's lead. Fuck the sexual orientation bullshit, fuck your lolmad, and fuck whoever first used the vague and always-shitstorm-starting 'breeder' insult. We're here for a reason, people. That reason, is slapping emo's shit in RPG's.

Goddamnit. Usually I relish /tg/'s trolly glory, but this isn't lulzy. This is just faggotry.

>> No.14107181

How dare you say bad words on 4chan.

>> No.14107183

>>14107150
I don't want to be one of those elitist faggots, but sociology and gender studies are hardly sciences. They might use statistics and demographics but other than that it's all semantics and philosophy.
>implying semantics isn't the core of philosophy

>> No.14107188

I'm having a hard time imagining hogging the spotlight through moping

Also is breeder an insult? Because I totally wish I was breeding right now

>> No.14107193

Why so terrible, /tg/? Did we get an influx of new people from /v/ or /b/?

>> No.14107196

>>14107174
>That entire post

HOORAY FOR HYPOCRISY! LONG LIVE THE RETARDS OF THE EARTH! I LOVE HAVING NOBODY THINK ABOUT ANYTHING TO TRY AND IMPROVE THE HUMAN CONDITION!

>> No.14107198

>>14107154
>Again, fag is used for a variety of things
...no, "fag" is used to insult someone by suggesting that they're gay. That's why it's great for pissing off homophobes.

>>14107165
"Feminism" and "homosexuality" aren't fields of study at all, dude! What are you even talking about? I don't think you have any idea!

>> No.14107202

Fuck it, gonna kill the thread and try again tomorrow.

>> No.14107204

>faggots being offended for a term that has a different meaning on 4chan
>breeders...well not really much of an insult but people still mad
>/tg/ is just like any other 4chan board
I feel slightly closer to you guys now thanks for that.

>> No.14107206

>>14107167

You don't have to rage or slash their tires or murder their entire family with a cheese grater. How hard is it to say "I'm sorry, you're just not a good match with our group. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

I've had to eject people from groups. I've even been ejected from groups. It's not the end of the world.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action