Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.56 MB, 1280x1024, 1238067666442.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13827621 No.13827621 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Have you not seen this or am I just late?

Introducing the first playable race...

>> No.13827633

welcome to last year

>> No.13827643

"So current plans is to have DMO in your hands sometime between April 1, 2012 and on March 31, 2013."

Yeah. That's a long time from now.

"We are working very closely with Games Workshop to ensure that the experience that we will deliver in Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online will remain true and faithful to the IP. We know that this particular issue has been a subject of much debate. However, once we have finished revealing all of the races, classes and key storylines for the game and how they all interrelate to one another, we know that the fans are going to love it. How could they not when Games Workshop is closely working with us on making sure that the game stays true to the lore and the IP."

They're asking for a butt-kicking.

"For anyone unfamiliar with the Warhammer 40,000 universe Tech Priests are pretty badass and generally form the brains of the Emperor’s servants. As their name suggests they are skilled technicians and scientists and take human form, but they also have mechanical body elements which makes them really cool looking as well. I wish I could give you more details about their role in the game, but I can’t at this stage. All I can say is that it’s really cool they are a part of this game and you’ll have to stay tuned for more details."

I.e. "It's cool, you MUST LIKE IT." I mean I love Tech-Priests, but what?

"All I can say for now is that the chapter that we are focusing on for our base playable Space Marine is the Black Templars. There are many reasons for choosing this particular chapter that will be revealed over time. As for what other Space Marine chapters will make an appearance in DMO, we’ll keep you posted, but it’s safe to presume that there will be some sort of customization option for players, after all this is an MMO we’re talking about!"

Ok, some hope at least that I'll be able to customize my SM into a White Scar or my CSM into a Night Lord.

>> No.13827664
File: 447 KB, 1027x1600, 1296547068816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

I've arrived to 2010, where is John Connor?

>> No.13827671

>>13827664

You might notice there's some new stuff on the official website, instead of churning up old jokes like a refurbished tractor pukes out dead babies.

>> No.13827680
File: 139 KB, 525x462, 1295555086661.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/12/04/warhammer-40k-dark-millennium-online-a-grim-dark-future/

YUMMY.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action