Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.13632526 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Hey /tg/. I was wondering what different companies out there make and sell models of the Primarchs and call them something else so they don't get busted for copyright infringement?
All I have is Kabuki Models, Scibor Miniatures, and Ronin Models (which no longer exists).
What other good ones am I missing?

>> No.13632640

Bump

>> No.13632777

Why is it so hard to get any kind of response out of you guys lately?

>> No.13632821

>>13632777
Because you're asking a fucking dumb question.
No one "sells" Primarchs.
People carve their own from plastic, metal, green stuff, sweat, blood, paint and pain.
Now, fuck off.

>> No.13633239

>>13632821

People make them, and then sell them to people who can't make them. That's how it goes. The insults were hardly necessary.

Now, if a reasonable person would mind contributing?

>> No.13633272

>>13633239
>People make them, and then sell them to people who can't make them.
As a one off.
Not a mass production design.
Fuck Off.

>> No.13633289

>>13632640
was never a fan of that version to be honest

>> No.13633369

>>13633272

Still, they make them, and then sell them, and I'm looking to buy them. I really don't see what the problem is.

>>13633289

I'm not either. Yours is more "fluffy" looking and closer to the art work. The only thing about it is it's not a giant like he's supposed to be, but I wouldn't want something sticking out of my army like that anyway.

Did you say you got that from some Russian seller on ebay? Was it already assembled/painted, or what? Metal or plastic?

>> No.13633383

>>13633272

Oh and those sellers I mentioned make hundreds of each model and sell them. Visit their sites to see what I'm talking about.

>> No.13633428

>>13633369
I like how
>I was wondering what different companies out there make and sell models of the Primarchs and call them something else so they don't get busted for copyright infringement?
Becomes
>Hurr no no, I mean I wanna buy one offs, where do you get dem from, oh no, I mean I know where I get dem from coz people mek hunnerts on em and it's eBay and I amz teh smrat!!!
In no short order.

The problem was with your original question, fucktard, not what you decided you're now really asking.

>> No.13633432

>>13633369

Oh stupid I didn't even notice it was the same size as that Dreadnought, lol. Would you mind posting those pics of your big pre-heresy Thousand Sons army with Magnus in the front?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action