Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.13381789 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

greetings /tg/ me and my freinds just picked up deathwatch and are going to run a campaign soon but just for shits and giggles, i was curious on how we would put in the angry marines or any other /tg/ related chapter into the game as in there start perks and squad mode abilities..any toughts?

>> No.13381808

wait for the new book to come out, Rites of Battle, it's going to have rules for custom chapters, apparently.

>> No.13381851

>>13381808
Not the OP, but when is this Rites of Battle you speak of being released as i'll be running a deathwatch game where the players are chaos marines but i need to "twist and corrupt" the classes and backgrounds for the chapters and that's a hell of a lot easier to do with homebrewed chapters

pic related - he might turn up to belittle them at some point

>> No.13381870

>>13381851
Unfortunately I don't think there's a release date yet, it's just listed as coming soon.

>> No.13381915

>>13381870
Blast and Damnation!

i'll just have to wait and see

what's that captcha? yes i will command Donsch as you have requested.

>> No.13382016

FF have Blood of Martyrs listed as fall ,10 but i care not for the corpse god's chosen whores. Rites of Battle is listed as winter probably have to wait until end of january

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action