Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.13052619 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Do want Nurgle-thread, post your pics!

>> No.13052647

You first. Otherwise, /r/.

>> No.13052655

I'll just leave this here...

>> No.13052669

Allright, have this GUO

>> No.13052679

There's more of the GUO :)

>> No.13052682

Contributing for the lazy god.

>> No.13052695

I've got one last pic of the GUO

>> No.13052697

>> No.13052701

>>13052697
wrong!

>> No.13052709

>> No.13052716

>> No.13052723

>>13052697
GTFO MY THREAD

>> No.13052725

>> No.13052731

>> No.13052738

>>13052697
Followers of Girly Pink Twink Boy are not welcome here.
>>13052716
LOL, cute Nurgling!

>> No.13052746

>> No.13052754

Looking at great unclean ones makes me wonder if the ordo malleus has ever just bum rushed one with bars of anti-bacterial soap and fire hoses.

>> No.13052757

Now now my children! We are all one big family! Let us all get along and have a good time!

>> No.13052771

Why is Nurglette never totally naked?

>> No.13052774

>>13052757
Don't you fucking dare ruin my perfectly fine impression of nurgle by making him look like a fat ami tourist.
Don't. You. Dare.

>> No.13052796

>>13052771
See:
>>13052746
>>13052716
>>13052709
No clothes here. It's not our fault the artist censors the fun bits or has her in a pose that hides them from view.

>> No.13052798

>>13052774
Actually I think he looks like one of those fat Hawaii tourist guide guys who greets you upon arrival and says "ALOHA! Welcome to Hawaii! The tropical paradise! Please enjoy your stay!"

>> No.13052807

>>Why is Nurglette never totally naked?
Because /tg/ is a worksafe board

>> No.13052821

>>13052798
WELCOME TO PAPA NURGLE'S DOMAIN
pardon the glorious mess! Be sure to pick up a blessed disease while you're here!

>> No.13052829

I like Nurglette because she has delicious pudge.

>> No.13052831

>> No.13052841

>> No.13052843

>>13052807
It's only been that way since late summer. Back when Nurglette appeared as a character /tg/ was practically /d/.

I think it's mostly to differentiate her from the Slaaneshi daemonettes.

>> No.13052850

>>13052757
Don't worry my child, that's me on vacation and I was really, REALLY drunk!

>> No.13052858

>>13052798
You think so?
Take a look at the daemonettes faces and think again.
Do they look like they were happily greeted by a hawaiin guide?
No.
It's that fat, annoying, american.
Papa Nurgle is no fat american. ;_;

>> No.13052867

Does anybody have pics of Nurgle warbands for the specialist game Inquisitor?

>> No.13052900

>>13052858
>Papa Nurgle is no fat american. ;_;
Are you kidding me? A god whose followers are fat, unhealthy losers who revel in stagnation, and you don't think he's American?

pic related

>> No.13052917

>>13052858
Why do you hate Americans?

>> No.13052927

>>13052917
the same reason we hate fat, unhealthy losers who revel in stagnation

>> No.13052930

Nurgle-chan, I really like you.

You might not be smart, you might be a bit of an airhead but I really like it that you are a true brogurl to me, you are honest with your feelings when you say you like me. You have a lot of meat on your bones and you got the biggest breasts in class. You might not be clean you do not bath often and you might be smelly and green but your dad is a really cool guy, it seems he is okay with everything we do together.

I like it that we can play old computer games together, I like it that you love playing all the old classic games with me and are satisfied with playing just them until we found out all the hidden content, I like it that you are always patient and cold blooded yet always warm hearted and caring.

You are always there for me when I need someone to talk to about my feelings and hug me.

>> No.13052945

>>13052927
Logically sound.

>> No.13052948

Nurgle followers aren't supposed to be 'fat' as in 'overweight,' they're supposed to be 'swollen' as in 'starving and bursting with pus.' Like kids in Africa.

>> No.13052956

>>13052858
What is your "perfectly fine impression of nurgle" then?
Care to describe it?

>> No.13052970

>>13052927
So you hate all countries equally?

>> No.13052974

>>13052900
There is a difference between being fat and being swallen!
Fat americans are fat because they are lazy fucks who only eat fast food. Followers of Nurgle seem fat, because the ylove their leader and welcome every bit of praise he offers them.

>> No.13052992

>>13052956
Not being loud and obnoxious.
Showing sympathy for his children, giving them treats because he thinks they deserve it and not because it shuts them up for two more hours.

>> No.13053021

>>13052992
>not loud and noxious

Have you ever shared a latrine with a plague marine, lad?

>> No.13053050

Every developed country has a lot of fat unhealthy loosers who revel in stagnation. You think only the US is like that? Heck I live in Europe and it is all the same. I think they say that in the world 20% of the population is overweight and unhealthy, even counting those well populated countries where famine is reaching critical levels.

>> No.13053055

>>13053021
I didn't mean it like that.
Let's swap obnoxious with pesky and were good.

>> No.13053069

I m spent with pictures gents

>> No.13053075

Nurgle up in this mother fucker!

>> No.13053084

>>13053050
I could have used russian instead of american, but russian tourists aren't often that fat, neither do they wear hawaii-shirts.
They are just loud and annoying.

>> No.13053098

>>13053075
Ah COMISSAR FORON! Could you take over dumping pictures?

>> No.13053103

>>13053084
Just like the Japanese.

>> No.13053106

>> No.13053134

>>13053103
Don't know about that.
Haven't met many actually.

>> No.13053243

>>They are just loud and annoying.
ALL tourists regardless of nation are loud and annoying this is fact. I have seen Italians, Spanishes, Germans, Japanese and they were all the same.

>> No.13053259

This just gave me a nostalgia bomb!
Anyone read the Goosbumps book, Welcome to Camp Jellyjam, or something along those lines?
That thing under the camp would make an excellent Greater Daemon of Nurgle! Papa Nurgle has been trying to recall it into the warp, but in it's tenacity and comfort it has chosen to remain in the mortal realm and is in a state in which it needs constant tending to prevent it beging destroyed by the very plagues which make up it's body!

I know what I'm doing for my next Dark Heresy game.

>> No.13053273

>>13053134
Go to Pearl Harbor. Try to keep from causing an international incident.

>> No.13053296

>>13053243
To be fair, Italians even in their natural enviroment are exceptionally loud and annoying.

>> No.13053346

>>13053296
Clearly a man who's never seen the Irish abroad. That's obnoxious. And I'm Irish...

FML

>> No.13053515

BUMP

>> No.13053527

So I guess the next concept is makin ga Nurgle Tourist guide in Nurgleland?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action