Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.12377702 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Hey /tg/, I been wondering about something lately.

It seems human male x elf female are one of the staples of fantasy literature (LOTR, Pre-LOTR Tolkien works, Lodoss War, Eragon, The Eternal Champion...) yet I don't think I can remember a single instance of male elf x female human.

There is any reason for this? I mean, what is the mindset between this?

>> No.12377724

Most fantasy works are written by male authors, and that's the product of their interracial fantasies with other ethnicities?

>> No.12377726

>>12377702

Not sure OP, but as a femanon is kinda annoying.

Oh well, back to reading Dark Elf

>> No.12377737

Driz'zt.

>> No.12377741

>>12377702

maybe is because chicks don't find elf guys hot?

>> No.12377758

>>12377726
Ayup, it's certainly a shame.

I think >>12377724 has a point, but it's not so much interracial fantasies, as the desire to woo a seemingly 'perfect' woman.

>> No.12377761

>>12377702
If you're going female/male elf, why not go all the way and just have a lesbian couple?

>> No.12377762

>>12377741
Well the effeminate shota/emo boi look is still in.

>> No.12377764

>>12377741

WRONG

>> No.12377776

>>12377758
This is one of the few nods to it I've ever really found. It's sweet though.

>> No.12377780

>>12377702

>OP's pic

I've heard you guys talking about Beren and Lutien a few times. Anyone care to explain?

also, source on pic?

>> No.12377799

>>12377780

Elf falls in love with man. Forbidden love, etc. Wonderful story by Tolkien.

>> No.12377822

>> No.12377823

>>12377741
>maybe is because chicks don't find elf guys hot?
Haha. Ha. Ha. No.

>> No.12377853

Elves are "nice guys" and deeply traditional compared to sexy evil (but not too evil) woman worshiping Drow?

>> No.12377882

>>12377823

That dude looks like a fucking gaylord. Seriously what kinda girl would find that faggot attractive unless they are sexually attracted to faggots?

>> No.12377890

>> No.12377894

>>12377799
Tolkien based Beren and Luthien on himself and his wife because he was Catholic and she was Protestant...both their families raised a big stink, but she ended up converting to Catholicism for him. In the story, Luthien gives up her elvish immortality to be with Beren for the rest of their mortal lives and beyond.

>> No.12377895

>>12377882
u sound jelly

>> No.12377906

>>12377882
>Seriously what kinda girl would find that faggot attractive unless they are sexually attracted to faggots?
>Implying girls don't dig bisexual guys.

>> No.12377912

>>12377823

DLFG confirmed for troll.

>> No.12377913

>>12377895
>jelly

And you sound like an intense fucking dipshit. Jelly? Seriously? I guess you're part of the cancer that is killing 4chan. Only faggots and mentally disabled faggots, weeaboo's, faggot weeaboo's, or mentally impared faggot weeaboo's say "jelly".

>> No.12377919

>>12377882
Women ARE attracted to faggots. Have you not seen the whole emo fad, the 'scene' fad, the 'hotpants' and all that shit? Women are attracted to excessively feminine men because they represent a safe spot, and they are attracted to excessively masculine men because they are powerful.

Everybody inbetween has to work at it.

>> No.12377921

>>12377882
This just in: people's tastes in the opposite sex vary.

>> No.12377923

>>12377913
>confirmed for Jellyous

>> No.12377924

>>12377913

>> No.12377928

>> No.12377929

>>12377882
Girls love "gay" guys.

Gay guys love big burly men.

Seriously mate.

>agaynst daneden

I totally agree. Denmark, gayest country ever.

>> No.12377931

Women seem to have varied tastes overall, but a disproportionate amount of geeky women seem to like frail pretty boys. Which is one reason why I don't really bother going after geeky girls, since I'm about as frail and pretty as a rockslide.

>> No.12377936

>>12377913
Somebody is totally jelly towards those who are comfortable enough with themselves to use the word "jelly" in a certain context online.

>> No.12377937

>>12377882
> gaylord

underaged detected

> captcha: mandew only

Also, the captcha thinks you're gay.

>> No.12377943

>>12377921
You mean you HONESTLY believe his claims to be female? Say, did I mention I have a bridge for sale?

>> No.12377949

>>12377741
Hahaha, you're joking right? Both "prettyboy bishie" and "lean wiry-muscled build" are loved by lots and lots of chicks.

The real reason is that fantasy caters by and large to dudes, not chicks.

>> No.12377950

>There is any reason for this? I mean, what is the mindset between this?

Latent white enthoncentrism.

>> No.12377952

>>12377919

Some women are, I know the unpopular chicks at the school I went to were nuts for faggot looking people but most girls that I know don't like fuckboy's.

>> No.12377955

>> No.12377960

Because men want sexy bitches, and women want big, strong, smart, successful, driven, ambitious, rich, powerful men.

>> No.12377961

>>12377921
>people's tastes in the opposite sex vary.
>>12377931
>Women seem to have varied tastes overall

Pretty much. Some chicks like large, well-built, very masculine men. Others prefer more slender, thin or athletic guys. Just a matter of taste, like some men are into women with highly pronounced boobs and hips, and others aren't.

>> No.12377964

>>12377702It seems human male x elf female are one of the staples of fantasy literature (LOTR, Pre-LOTR Tolkien works, Lodoss War, Eragon, The Eternal Champion...) yet I don't think I can remember a single instance of male elf x female human.

40k Rogue Trader

the half-Eldar space marine, his father was an Eldar mercenary

Drek the Hunter is a Necromunda special character, his father was an Eldar ranger

In both instances though the Eldar was a wandering rogue who impregnated and abandoned the human girl.

>> No.12377966

Nobody finds Dorfs attractive.

>> No.12377970

Speaking slightly off topic to no one in particular, my NSFW folder needs an injection of classy dudes.

How come I can't find any classy NSFW male character pics?

Seriously.

>> No.12377974

>>12377966
Because short fat girls are fucking ugly.

>> No.12377975

>>12377970
Because nobody cares what chicks and gayfags like, just what hetero males like.

tl;dr heteromale master race was here, the rest of you can go eat a dick (I hear you're into that).

>> No.12377987

>>12377961
Or you would, were you female, and not merely an attention whoring faggot.

>> No.12377993

>>12377987
You're really making yourself look like an idiot, fellow anon. Stop it.

>> No.12377994

>>12377931
My fiancee is as geeky as I, although I'm not into Star Trek and she isn't a furfag. We play D&D together, and our characters usually don't know each other, so it's not a That Guy-esque kind of deal right off the bat.

Neither of us is tall or slender. We are both pretty muscular, though.

(getting married Sunday. How did this happen...?)

>> No.12377999

>>12377970

Eldar were also created in the 80's

>> No.12378002

>>12377987
>THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY A *GIRL* COULD EVER USE THE INTERNET!!!!!
I'm picturing this guy frothing at the mouth as he types in his basement.

>> No.12378005

>>12377993
>don't talk shit about my waifu!
He's a guy, moron. So sorry.

>> No.12378009

>>12377970
Yea, I've got the same problem. Kinda sucks.

>>12377994
>getting married Sunday.

Oh, really? Congratulations!

>> No.12378012

>>12377964
Female Eldar are ment to have ridiculously complex reproductive cycles, falling pregnant to another race might be impossible. Eldar males probably work a lot simpler.

>> No.12378014

>>12377966
HNNNNNNNNNGH
Goddamn, you post that and ruin all my preconceptions of dorfs.

>> No.12378020

>>12378005
Seriously, guy. What is wrong with you? Why is this how you choose to spend your free time? You could be playing a vidya right now.

>> No.12378022

>>12378002
A girl that uses the internet wouldn't call attention to her gender at all times. Even if he is female, he's still an attention whore.

>> No.12378026

>>12378009
>>getting married Sunday.

>Oh, really? Congratulations!

Yep, DLFG confirmed for girl.

>> No.12378029

>>12377975
Congrats man!

>>12377994
Yes, your overcompensation still isn't filling my folder with nudey dudes.
Hop to it, I say.

>> No.12378031

>>12378020
Why should I? I just replayed SS2.

Interesting how quickly you leap to the defense of a man you have never met.

>> No.12378034

>>12378022

0/10

Your "ZOMG SHITSPAM" trolling is not working anymore?

>> No.12378035

>>12378022
>A girl that uses the internet wouldn't call attention to her gender at all times.
Let me just go to any random forum, check how many posters can be clearly identified as female from their SN, profile, gender icon in the profile, etc... oh, wait, you're wrong and retarded.

>> No.12378037

>>12378012Female Eldar are ment to have ridiculously complex reproductive cycles, falling pregnant to another race might be impossible. Eldar males probably work a lot simpler.


"Bahahah, perposterous, I only came in your mother ten times!!"

The advisor quietly whispered into his prince's ear.
"(humans only need to be inseminated once)"

The corsair's face went pale

"...oh"

>> No.12378041

>>12377966
I'd let her be my anvil.

>> No.12378045

>>12377966
I'd hit it.

Then again, I could probably fall in love with anyone who wasn't physically a pain to look at, as long as she had the right personality traits (kindness, smarts, sense of humor). My girl's not drop-dead gorgeous - really cute, yeah, but not a model by far. I love her because of who she is... she's overcome so many disadvantages, so much suffering, and still stands proud and unbroken in spirit. And we laugh together, we grieve together, we can tell each other about our ideas. You don't need to be model-beautiful to do all that.

>> No.12378050

>>12378031
>Why should I? I just replayed SS2.
Play something else. Or read a book.

>Interesting how quickly you leap to the defense
I'm not defending anyone, I'm ATTACKING you. For being a fucking retard. Because you are acting like a fucking retard, and it's really embarassing. We're supposed to be better than tripfags, and yet, here you are, making a complete ass of yourself.

>> No.12378054

>>12377966
YOU ARE A LYING LIAR FULL OF LIES.

>> No.12378055

>>12377999
Damn. Iwas born in the 80s, but Iwas probably just too young for the rad-ness.

>> No.12378059

>>12377966

Not true.

>> No.12378070 [DELETED] 

>>12378050
No.

BECAUSE ANY THREAD HE POSTS IN INEVITABLY TURNS INTO A CIRCLEJERK AROUND HIM.

>> No.12378071

>>12378059

reported

>> No.12378076

>>12378012
Except for the man who only needs one shot...

>> No.12378081

>>12378034
He's a man, not your waifu.
>>12378035
So, gaiafags are welcome here? Gotcha.

>> No.12378085

Once you go elf, you're never quite yourself

>> No.12378093

>>12378070
Because fucking retards like you come to shit it up.

P.S. constantly calling her "he" just makes you look even dumber, like you're a butthurt neckbeard who can't deal with the fact that there is a GIRL sullying his PRECIOUS MALE-ONLY /tg/.

>> No.12378099

>>12378029
Hi Russ, long time no see. Still in NYC? And did you get your post-replies confused?

>> No.12378101

>>12377966
You're right. What kind of fucking idiot would choose a dwarf over an available, pretty, energetic halfling?

>> No.12378105

>>12378059
I hate dwarves.

Good thing I made them die a slow death in DA:O.

Fucking lilliputters.

>> No.12378106

>>12377702
Well, in Tolkien at least, the elven ladies also tend strongly to be the daughters of powerful elf-lords, and the human men tend to be heroes. It's really just a "do well, marry the princess" story done all over again, with the princess and her associated kingdom made more powerful and exotic to make the reward/achievements of the hero accordingly more important by association.

That said, I have no explanation for why elven random people and human peasants weren't falling in love and going at it beneath the notice of the various named characters all the time.

>> No.12378107

>>12378093
You seem awfully upset, given you're not DEFENDING HIS HONOR.

>> No.12378112

>>12378081
>random forum
>gaia
0/10

Women identify as women all over the internet. The few times they don't, it's because idiots and trolls make it too much of a hassle for them to do so.

Men identify as men all over the internet, too. The idea that women should all hide their gender so your oversensitive butt isn't hurt by it is beyond ludicrous.

Also, the more you insist that anyone who thinks you're stupid has a thing for DLFG just makes the utter vacuousness of your arguments all the more blatant.

Now stop shitting up the thread.

>> No.12378117

>>12378093

He's just a troll bro. Possibly a mareenfag. This guy does the same in every thread about elves/books/games that are not what he likes.

Also claims everything is copypasta and shitspamming

>> No.12378121

>>12378107

lolfag. Frothing at the mouth at the thought of a girl on /tg/.

>> No.12378124

>>12378107
I'm disgusted by how retarded you're being. I'm disgusted when people whine about touhoufag, too, even though I don't like touhou. Or when people shit up threads because a random tripfag posted in them.

Stop being an asshole.

>> No.12378130

>>12378099
Yes and yes!

Oh well.

>> No.12378132

>>12378081
Assuming DLFG is a guy (which nobody actually cares about), why does it bother you so much?

>> No.12378134

>>12378101

>halfling

I agree

>> No.12378136

>>12378112
But they don't. I don't see many men calling themselves a name with the word "man" or "boy" in it.
You, too, seem strangely angry.

>> No.12378141

Male human x female elf = "Our strong men dominate the foreign seductress"

Female human x male elf = "The foreign devil rapes our women!"

>> No.12378149

>>12378136
>But they don't. I don't see many men calling themselves a name with the word "man" or "boy" in it.
That's not the only way to identify yourself as male.
How about "bro"? Salamander's Fanbro, durr.
Golden Neckbeard posts pictures of himself.

Other tripfags are well-known to be male.

>> No.12378153

>>12378124
>>12378121
See what I mean? If somebody insults, say, Shas'O R'myr, do you LEAP to his defense?
He's not your waifu.

>> No.12378164

>>12378149
And Golden Neckbeard is a fucking narcissistic avatarfaggot. I don't see your point.

>> No.12378171

>>12378081
> gaiafags

Thinking about the other websites I visit that require users to log in if they want to post... yeah, people do tend to identify themselves one way or another. E.g., constantly referring to themselves as "Mr Dog" and the spouse as "Mrs. Dog" (Something the Dog Said is the username), or referring to themselves as Samantha, or whatever.

(I once heard of someone called Sam the Jew in context of an activist group I used to belong to, so I asked to be introduced. I was imagining some kind of heavyset guy, with dark, unruly hair and dark eyes. Turns out Sam the Jew is a tall, straight-haired and green-eyed beauty of a woman. With freckles.)

>> No.12378172

>>12378153
I'd still like you to address why this bothers you so much.

>> No.12378176

>>12378149
Women call each other "bro" all the time.

>> No.12378178

>>12378153
>See what I mean? If somebody insults, say, Shas'O R'myr, do you LEAP to his defense?
If somebody starts shitting up the thread because Shas'O posted in it, then yes. Well, maybe not Shas'O, because he's a shitposter, but good tripfags like Wasteland Warrior? Sure.

Also, if someone were to be randomly accusing Shas'O of being a nigger or something, I would point out how double-retarded they are. Both for using it as an insult and for claiming it's true.

>> No.12378188

>>12378176
Bullshit. Stop pretending you think Salamander's Fanbro might be female.

Look at what you are doing.

You are shitting up an entire thread because a tripfag posted in it.

You are WORSE THAN TRIPFAGS.

>> No.12378192

>There is any reason for this? I mean, what is the mindset between this?

Same reason you don't see white women with asian guys, or why you don't see white guys with black women? God forbid asian guy with black girl.

Brainsmart races are oft considered more effeminate, while physically adept races are considered more masculine.

Also penis size.

Call it racist, but it likely has less to do with genetics than it does culture. Still, you can't tell me that this isn't a predominant trend in real life, either.

Can you even imagine something like that? Feng Xian the meek, bespectacled accountant for Hewlett-Packard, hooking up with Shaneequa, the uneducated, loud, and domineeringly opinionated woman from the "souf" side?

>> No.12378195

>>12378176
I've never called another woman "bro," nor have I ever heard any other woman call another woman that.

Maybe it's a regional thing?

>> No.12378196

>>12377994
>(getting married Sunday. How did this happen...?)

Have an Eversor Assassin pop out of the cake.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>> No.12378197

>>12378149
I'm not a tripfag, so much as a namefag (when I choose to post with a name). My name is gender-neutral, in colloquial English.

On other sites, amusingly enough, many people interpret my username as feminine, even though it's a masculine-form word in my first language.

>> No.12378199

Well, declaring your gender does have some uses beyond attempting to whore yourself for attention; it lets the predominantly male population here know that we are experiencing a very different perspective on a particular topic.

Sides, if she was interested in the lustful gazes of a bunch of geeks she wouldn't be on /tg/ of all places.

>> No.12378205

>>12378192
I can't, actually. You're right, I've never actually seen an Asian guy with a black woman.

>> No.12378206

Good lord. This poster is trolling the hell out of everyone here, myself included.

Exile him! FOREVER!

>> No.12378213

>>12378199
Why does anyone need an excuse to declare their fucking gender? Guys say things that identify themselves as male ALL THE TIME on /tg/.

>> No.12378214

>>12378171
>activist group
I'm going to stop replying, now.
>>12378172
Simple. I don't like anyone that expects me to care about his persona. If he has sycophants, so much the worse.

>> No.12378219

>>12378076
dayum. it all makes sense now how the vindicare would succeed where others have failed.

>> No.12378221

>>12378192

Its more likely than you think!

>> No.12378223

>>12378205
You've never been to Philadelphia.

>> No.12378231

What about Orcs?

>> No.12378236

>>12378214
>Simple. I don't like anyone that expects me to care about his persona.
Nobody excepts you to care, dude! We just find it obnoxious that you obviously DO care, and you express it in such a retarded way.

You're welcome to pretend there's no namefield (or get the script that turns all trip/namefags into Anonymous), or just not respond, or whatever. Just stop shitting up threads. DLFG was actually CONTRIBUTING before you shat the thread up.

>> No.12378246

>>12378205

I'm Asian and dated a black girl before. She was fairly lightskinned and listened to Gackt.

>> No.12378250

>>12378214
>Simple. I don't like anyone that expects me to care about his persona.
>you care more about DLFG's persona than anyone else in the whole thread
hahahohwow.

>> No.12378251

>>12378206
>lrod
>>12378199
...So, it's a GOOD thing that he goes HELLO GIRL HERE LISTEN TO MY OPINION?
And it's GOOD that people think "HOLY SHIT A GIRL HER OPINION IS SACRED"?

>> No.12378256

I think we all need a dose of kitten.

>> No.12378262

>>12378192

a few years ago a Russian guy tried to pass a law restricting Russian women from marrying Asian men.

>> No.12378264

>>12378246
>>12378205
There are a truly surprising number of black weeaboos, around here at least.

>>12378251
>identifying as female means that everything you say is "IM GIRL LISTEN TO MY OPINION"
But that's wrong, you idiot.

>> No.12378268

>>12378214
I don't think they're sycophants, dude. They may just be people who think she's actually female.

>> No.12378277

>>12378250
>>12378236
Because of sycophants like you and he.
Remember, all I said was "You mean you HONESTLY believe his claims to be female? Say, did I mention I have a bridge for sale?"

>> No.12378278

>>12378251
No one's opinion is sacred, but it is fun to get a different perspective once in a while.

>> No.12378287

>>12378251

Yeah. When I made the trip I meant Wraithlord, but this came of it. And I'm fine with it.

>> No.12378290

>>12378223
That's true.

>> No.12378291

>>12378268
Then why did they leap on me as soon as I expressed doubt of that fact?

>> No.12378307

Sure is internet in here.

A conversation about the possibility of male elf and female human relationships delve into racial and sex debate from people who know nothing of the subject [subject]especially sex[/spoiler].

I calculate Hitler being mentioned in about... 25 posts from now.

http://vocaroo.com/?media=viwzAbbo5KUsDD80B

>> No.12378310

>>12378278
Everybody on this godforsaken site has differing opinions. Being a girl has nothing to do with it.

>> No.12378316

>>12378221
>>12378246
Impossible? No.

Improbable? Very.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOyRWuklsiQ
Replace "Asian" with "elf"
Replace "White" with "human"

>> No.12378317

>>12378231
DAUGHTER I AM DISSAPOINT

>> No.12378320

>>12378291
I don't have strong feelings either way, but it may have been because you derailed the topic.

>> No.12378321

>>12378268
Or people who'd just prefer to stick to a thread's original topic rather than listen to some asshole rant about HURR DURR NO GURLZ.

>> No.12378327

>>12378307
>[subject]especially sex[/spoiler].
Sure is idiot in here.
Much like Hitler.

>> No.12378332

>>12378320
One post. ONE POST, and I derailed the thread? REALLY?

>> No.12378338

>>12378264There are a truly surprising number of black weeaboos, around here at least.


Blacks in the US have always been pretty receptive of Asian entertainment. I think non white cultures are appealing to them

>> No.12378341

>>12378310
I would argue that most people here do not have opinions that differ a great deal. Because they are a bunch of socially-maligned geeks, they have a very hard time tolerating something as annoying as a differing opinion.

>> No.12378343

>>12378332
Looks that way to me.

>> No.12378349

>>12378321
I don't believe he is female, no. I'm female, though. It's there in my name and everything.

>> No.12378360

>>12378343
That's hardly my fault, then, is it?
>>12378341
Uh huh.
3.5 sucks and 4e is so much better. Discuss.

>> No.12378363

>>12378291
Why did you leap into a perfectly fine converstion and start shouting SHITSPAM SHITSPAM NO GURLZ ON TEH INTERWEBZ SHITSPAM? You started the whole thing.

>>12378277
See >>12377987
>Or you would, were you female, and not merely an attention whoring faggot.

That's where this whole discussion came from. And why is it so hard to believe a female poster on /tg/ would post from a feminine perspective?

>> No.12378378

>>12377724

>>I've got an interracial fantasy of the dark brown or black guy and the light skinned elf

>>The recaptcha is "Hairless activity"

>> No.12378382

>>12378327

Joke is on you I was only pretending!

>> No.12378386

>>12378363
I never said the word "shitspam". Ever.

Notice how the thread then IMMEDIATELY derailed into a discussion of DLFG's tastes?

>> No.12378392

>>12378316Improbable? Very.

America's mulatto president, his biological mother remarried an Asian fellow. His half sister married an Asian guy.

Australia's former leader (do they have a pres or PM?), his son in law is Taiwanese

Chong of Cheech and Chong, his dad was an Asian trucker. (thats why he's Chong)

>> No.12378400

>>12378386

You are the same guy that says everything is shitspam. You even deleted your previous copypasta post to cover it.

So lurk moar

>> No.12378410

>>12378400
What. What post? What do you mean? I'm confused.

>> No.12378423

in general, if the Asian is a guy, he is a martial artist/

100% of the time

>> No.12378433

>>12378423

All asians are martial artists.
They automatically level in monk instead of commoner.

>> No.12378437

>>12378360
>hardly my fault
Of course. How foolish of us to blame a troll for shitting up a thread. Please accept this complimentary fruit basket as our apology.

>> No.12378453

>>12378423
Not 100%

>> No.12378454

>>12378437
Gee, I should have KNOWN that the GLORIOUS PALADINS of /tg/ would show up to save the helpless maiden, right?

>> No.12378456

>>12377882
>>12377913
>>12377987
sheesh man, who pissed in your cheerios

>> No.12378462

>>12378433
What would a level 20 commoner be, anyways?

>> No.12378468

>>12378134
More halfling smut would be nice.

>> No.12378471

>>12378453Not 100%


100%

>> No.12378473

>>12378456

>>12377987
is my only post. Note the lack of a reaction image.

>> No.12378491

>>12378462

Thats a subject for a new thread.

Cirdain the Shipwright from Tolkien is probably a lvl 20 commoner.

>> No.12378496

>>12378423
All English are tea connoisseurs.
All Americans own dozens of guns.

>> No.12378500

>>12378462What would a level 20 commoner be, anyways?

>> No.12378503

>>12378496
Yeah, your point being?

>> No.12378510

>>12378496

Well thats true isn't it?

>> No.12378528

>>12378134
A Half-Halfling-half-Elf?

>> No.12378536

>>12378528

A helfling?

>> No.12378540

>>12378496
And I'm a beer-swilling, bearded lumberjack that lives in an igloo and apologizes when other people step on my feet. What's your point?

>> No.12378592

>> No.12378614

>> No.12378626

>> No.12378666

>>12377882
>Seriously what kinda girl would find that faggot attractive unless they are sexually attracted to faggots?

Women, attracted to gay men? This is a foreign concept to me. I've never heard of such a thing.

>> No.12378677

>> No.12378704

>>12378592
Love pictures like this where a couple is very into each other.

>> No.12378705

>>12378626
This can only end well.

>> No.12378733

>>12378666
How exactly is Edward teh gay, Satan? That's more of an Anne Rice thing (how the fuck did she con anyone into thinking impotent homopires were sexy?)

>> No.12378736

>> No.12378754

>>12378733
ITT: Men decide what women do and do not think is sexy.

I lolled.

>> No.12378774

>>12378754
ITT: White knights, white knights everywhere.

>> No.12378800

>> No.12378803

>>12378774

Not a white knight, annon. Just a fuckin girl. And I honestly do think it's funny/sad how wound-up some people are about women's tastes.

Some women like gay men just like some men like lesbians. I don't understand what the big deal is.

>> No.12378805

>> No.12378810

>>12377702

blah blah blah pseudo-psychology blah blah blah popular preconceptions of gender roles blah blah blah marketing blah blah blah idealized standards of beauty and sexual characteristics blah blah blah...

Also, if you're going to join in on an elf thread, you can at least post more elves.

>> No.12378813

>> No.12378819

>> No.12378837

>> No.12378842

>>12378819

Eldar harlequin????

>> No.12378855

>>12378842
Protodevlin

>> No.12378864

>>12378805
OTP

>> No.12378874

>>12378528
>>12378536
You haven't ever heard of tallfellows?

>> No.12378884

>>12378864

Damn, I'd love if that was canon

>> No.12378891

>>12378736
>>12378704
Again, yes. More smut should be like this.

>> No.12378908

>>12378810
>>12378803
>I'm a girl, so don't hit on me you silly boys.
Shut the fuck up and go back to playing Blue Rose.

>> No.12378912

>>12378891

Agreed.

>> No.12378970

This thread could not be more shit if you were actually trying to do so.

>> No.12379009

>>12378908

Vector sigma, that's all you got out of those posts, dickbrain? Don't get me wrong, they were typical /tg/ trash, but you just brought it down to /b/ standards.

captcha: property tranney. Um, yeah.

>> No.12381427

Elrond's mother was a human woman.

>> No.12381678

Warhammer 40,000.

Drak the Hunter and Chief Librarian Astropath IlIiyan Nastase were both born from a human mother with the love of a space elf father.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action