Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.12075836 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

So, are there any new rumours or news about release date of Deathwatch.

>> No.12075895

Sometime next Thursday. Your gonna have to wait like the rest of us who didnt go to GenCon this year. Those cocksuckers all got their copies early. /nerdrage

>> No.12075938

Ah, hope they'll let it out at last.
Besides what is the point in selling something before release date if didn't leaked in Internet?

>> No.12076046

Im patiently waiting for anonymous to do just that. Into the Storm was greatly appreciated.

>> No.12076277

I wonder how this game is supposed to be played, /tg/. If DH is roughly Call of Cthulhu in the grim darkness, what is Deathwatch? I've always thought that Space Marines are all about RIP AND TEAR. Is Deathwatch a dungeoncrawl?

>> No.12076299

>>12076277

similar to epic level D&D games, I imagine. That aside, I've got a few ideas for Deathwatch missions.

>> No.12076315

>>12076277
Think Space Hulk, except it wouldn't be a game of follow the leader.

>> No.12076330

Been told by my FLGS that they should have it either Tuesday or Wednesday.

>> No.12076344

>>12076277
DH - Call of Cthulhu
RT - Indiana Jones in SPAAAAACE
DW - ?

>> No.12076361

The RSS for FFG said that it was shipping nationwide on Wednesday, as far as I know, that's still on.

>> No.12076378

Space Sharks in the fucking house

>> No.12076488

I'm thinking of GMing a one-shot adventure with some premade characters when i can get my hands on DW.

The characters I had in mind are:
Angry Marine Assault Marine
Space Shark Devastator
Pretty Marine Apothecary
Scary Marine Tactical Marine

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action