Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 25 KB, 728x694, athiest logic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343218 No.11343218 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

I'm aware that most of /tg/ is sadly athiestic. I can't understand WHY. Are you stupid, evil, or both?

All of your arguments boil down to a lot of sneering, rhetoric, hot air and general God-bashing rather than thoughtful, rational arguments against our Creator's existence.

Not to mention the question of self-awareness and moral capacity. Why are we the only beings on Earth (you would probably say "animals", to which status you are welcome) with these capabilities? There is NOTHING in the materialistic, darwinist world that would grant you morals or intelligence.

>> No.11343237
File: 62 KB, 400x236, 1253199918483.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343237

>> No.11343250
File: 67 KB, 753x648, 1279986811450.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343250

>> No.11343259

>Religion
>logical

waaaat.jpg

>> No.11343264

:I feed the trolls.
God doesn't exist there is only the ship.

>> No.11343274
File: 206 KB, 390x600, 11315205_m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343274

>>11343218

>> No.11343277

I worship money

>> No.11343278

I almost raged.

>> No.11343285

Here we go again.

>> No.11343295

For the Greater Sage!

>> No.11343299

>>11343277
So you're Jewish?

>> No.11343306

I believe in the power and might of Yredemnul,

CARRY THE BLACK TORCH!

ROUSE THE IDLE DEAD!

>> No.11343309
File: 6 KB, 256x224, 1271969339788.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343309

>> No.11343320

I'm Agnostic, favoring Polytheistic.

Any God or Gods are beyond our understanding, though.

>> No.11343348

>>11343320
Jesus christ it's a massive leap to come up with one god, but a pantheon? Nuts.

>> No.11343350

I'll give my standard response to this.

So, if we have self-awareness and moral capacity then it MUST ABSOLUTELY mean it comes from the Christian God, and not any other divine entity, alien race or foreign power whatsoever.

It's Christian God or nothing, right? The stupidity and arrogance of the assumption is what makes me hate, I mean HATE, hardcore christians. And Muslims. And jews. And new age freaks. I really hate those.

>> No.11343353
File: 25 KB, 270x274, reaper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343353

I'm agnostic, favoring the Reapers.

>> No.11343356

ITT: Baby's first troll

>> No.11343361
File: 52 KB, 544x404, trollingwood.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343361

>There is NOTHING in the materialistic, darwinist world that would grant you morals or intelligence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_morality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_human_intelligence

Here are my sources religionfag, now prove them wrong.

Pic related

>> No.11343365
File: 24 KB, 450x460, Christian-Microscope.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343365

>> No.11343371

>>11343350
>New age

Have you seen The Secret and what the beep do we know?

Hilarity.

>> No.11343374

>>11343306
Yredemnul is babies, Lugonu is just a shitty random blink, Mahkleb might as well give you darts that take Mp to throw and Okawaru might as well just admit hes a bad salesmen trying to sweeten the deal with trinkets.

TROG IS A REAL MANS GOD. YOU WANT MIGHT AND SPEED AT THE SAME TIME?! YOU WANT FAST PACED REGENERATION AND MINIONS THAT DON'T FUCK AROUND!? TROG IS THE GOD FOR YOU. SPELLS ARE FOR CHICKS.

>> No.11343379

I believe in god, I just think he'z chillin in his house up in R'lyeh

>> No.11343384
File: 64 KB, 549x480, final_fantasy_tactics_a2_conceptart_ECZLU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343384

sage

>> No.11343388

>>11343348

...how hard is it to imagine that there are divine beings who have control of and are bound by various aspects of various things?

That said...uh, I can't really prove or understand them. Same way I really can't imagine this all happened just cause of two atoms and the way they wanted to divide...but, if there are any God(s) they are well beyond our understanding...

>> No.11343394

>>11343353

Dude, worshipping the reapers just means we're gonna die faster and you're going to be turned into a geth-like final boss.

Jerk.

>> No.11343398

>>11343361
A man rises to the challenge!

>> No.11343400

10 Posts in without responding to the troll's "argument.

We're doing better /tg/..

>> No.11343404

>>11343374
Then it is settled. We must all worship TROG.

RAGE FOR THE RAGE GOD

BURN SPELLBOOKS

FEELS GOOD MAN

>> No.11343405

SAGE FOR THE SAGE GOD

>> No.11343407

>>11343218
>ITT: I force my beliefs down your throats
ftfy

>> No.11343408

I just worship whatever's at hand at the moment.

This soda's very tasty.

I must submit to its fruity goodness and embrace the way of the lemon.

>> No.11343416

>>11343218
"Begging the question logical fallacy"

I am not stupid, or evil.

No religion has been able to logically prove a claim that its god exists, so I am an atheist.

>> No.11343427

THE TECHNOLOGY OF SAGE SHALL MAKE US STRONG

>> No.11343431

THERE IS NO GOD...

BUT THERE IS KAMEN RIDER!

>> No.11343435
File: 55 KB, 407x405, advice-guardsman-THE-EMPEROR-PROTECTS-OH-FUCK-STEVE-JUST-DIED.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343435

MY FAITH LIES WITH GOD


THE GOD EMPEROR

>> No.11343437
File: 79 KB, 488x675, zjly-web_print.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343437

Fuck off with your shitty threads.
sincerely
Jesus

>> No.11343441

>>11343437
Amen.

Wait, wat?

>> No.11343443
File: 84 KB, 966x678, BATSEVRYWHERE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343443

>> No.11343446

>implying /tg/ doesn't believe in the great Satan: D&D 3.5 edition.

>> No.11343462
File: 263 KB, 642x1083, MORTAL_KOMBAT.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343462

This thread.

>> No.11343463

>>11343404
YET WE MUST NOT FORGET LONELY JIYVA, GOD OF ALL SLIME. HE IS LONELIEST OF ALL GODS. I WORSHIP HIM BY HAVING A GREAT BELLY FOR WHICH TO IMPRINT HIS LIKENESS UPON.

A GREAT BELLY THAT IS THE CAULDRON OF MY RAGE FOR TROG. TROG TROG TROG.

TROGGIST LOGIC, HIT THINGS
NON TROGGIST LOGIC, NOT HIT THINGS, BE COWARD, BE RUN AWAY FROM BERESERK TROGGIST CAUSE COWARD AND CRYING

>> No.11343472

>>11343462

>>My post in this topic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIZwklBNsxw&videos=-uITY-WuyjE

>> No.11343484
File: 39 KB, 450x268, headfulloffuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343484

>>11343472
What...

>> No.11343489

>>11343463
what about jubilex?

>> No.11343510
File: 827 KB, 1600x1200, Kodiakbeargaze.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343510

>>11343218

>> No.11343516

Two serious responses to OPs trolling and im assuming it was OP samefagging.

Good work /tg/. It must be because all the americans are asleep.

>> No.11343534

>>11343489
Juiblex slimed for our sins. He is the slime Jesus and singlehandedly crafted Nickelodeon from America's gross misunderstanding of what entertains anyone

>> No.11343535

>>11343516

I'm the guy who posted about Agnosticism, I'm Pennsylvanian.

>> No.11343536

>>11343463

ALL HAIL TROG!

FOR LO, ALL OTHER GODS ARE PUSSIES.

Except I don't need another battleaxe when I'm loaded down with five awesome ones.

>> No.11343543

>>11343535
>Pennsylvanian.

That's near Transylvania isn't it?

>> No.11343545

>>11343534
Well in Dungeon Craft lore, Jiyva is a GOD of all slimes, and in ADnD lore, Juiblex is a Demon Lord of all slimes, so wouldn't he be the satan of slimes?

>> No.11343555

ALL HAIL THE GOD CARPET OF MANKIND

>> No.11343560

>>11343535
Im American, and Im teh one talkin bout jubilex, ARE YOU PROUD YET!?!?!?!?!

>> No.11343562

Lugonu worshipper here, I'd like you all to get down on your knees and suck off my fully enchanted Quick Blade of Distortion.

>> No.11343566

>>11343543

It's south of New York.

>> No.11343571

>>11343566
New York is near York, right?

>> No.11343578
File: 30 KB, 400x394, Mr._Rogers[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343578

>>11343218
That doesn't seem very Godly


here is a Godly man to set an example

>> No.11343596

So one time I was worshipping Xom and had just taken a quick stroll through the first floor of the dungeon when suddenly he drops a fuckin' Lantern of Shadows into my lap.

And then one time I was level 10, thought I was doing pretty damn well and then all of the sudden I am in the abyss and slowly being murdered by giant brains

>> No.11343602

>>11343578
Doesn't seem very manly because he isn't Trog, Trog would've just ripped us all to pieces for not thinking he exist, what this god do? Nothing!

>> No.11343603

I'm aware that most of /tg/ is sadly heretical. I can't understand WHY. Are you stupid, evil, or both?

All of your heresy boils down to a lot of sneering, rhetoric, daemon-worship and general God-Emperor-bashing rather than thoughtful, rational absolute devotion to our God-Emperor's magnificence.

Not to mention the incredible might of the Imperium. How else would we rule most of the known universe without the protection of the almighty Emperor? There is NOTHING in the worship of false chaos gods world that would grant you our mercy.

>> No.11343614

>>11343603

FORGIVE US, GOD- EMPEROR, FOR OUR SINS! WE ARE NOT WORTHY!

>> No.11343621

The Church of the Silver Flame has a brown loli as it's Messiah. BEST RELIGION EVER.

Also, I'd totally tap that.

>> No.11343629

>>11343603
>God Emperor of Mankind
>Max out my piety
>My rewards: FUCKING NOTHING

>> No.11343630
File: 3 KB, 128x57, 1274070551806.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343630

>>11343516

It's hard for me to believe that seriously answering this thread is "good work".

The more expenditure of energy, the more successful the troll.

>> No.11343633
File: 20 KB, 336x324, franklyn_1a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343633

My face ITT

:3

And now in Meanwhile City...

>> No.11343638
File: 1.38 MB, 216x144, 1269997653997.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343638

>additional moderators coming soon (delayed a few days)
They can't possibly come soon enough.

>> No.11343699

has anyone ever thought that maybe, atheists AND the hardcore religious people are both equally retarded?

wheres mah agnostics up in here!?!?!

>> No.11343706
File: 341 KB, 1000x1160, gnostic-theist-agnostic-atheist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343706

>>11343699
Learn something new I'd say.

>> No.11343708

>>11343699
astute observation, you ought to pitch that idea to southpark

>> No.11343709

>>11343699
>>implying anyone gives a shit.

>> No.11343712
File: 145 KB, 600x700, agnostics.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343712

>>11343699

"Agnostic" is an adjective. You can be either an agnostic theist or an agnostic atheist. No such thing as "I have no opinion"

>> No.11343729

>>11343699
I recognize the fact that we can't know if theres a god or not, or some other higher power but you can't adhere to agnosticism and label yourself as such without applying yourself to a bunch of strangers nonsensical views on religion and agnostics who will jump all over your logical decision to recognize the reason to not give a fuck other way as being a total ignorant whiney pussy

>> No.11343757

I'm aware that most of /a/ is sadly Haruhiistic. I can't understand WHY. Are you aliens, espers, or time travelers?

All of your activities boil down to a lot of shouting, dropkicks, costume rape and general shenanigans rather than thoughtful, rational everyday life.

Not to mention the superior moral judgment of the true God Sasaki. Why would any sane person choose to follow a dangerous, irresponsible individual like Haruhi over her? There is NOTHING in the hectic, Haruhiist world that would grant you peace or quiet.

>> No.11343763

OH LOOK, IT'S THE SAME FUCKING TROLL THAT SHOWS UP EVERY FUCKING DAY AND YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ALWAYS FUCKING FALL FOR IT! INB4 300 POSTS, YOU FAGGOTS DESERVE THIS!

>> No.11343794
File: 3 KB, 96x126, 1279041061952.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343794

>>11343763

Little can be done

>> No.11343805

>>11343763
Ah yes, summer. Beach weather and no school. /tg/ makes every thread awesome, regardless of the OPs intent. Why waste a perfectly good thread if you can worship the God-Emperor in it?

PRAISE BE THE GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND!

>> No.11343806

Atheists are almost as fanatic about their opinion that there is no god as islamic people are fanatic about there's only one god.

>> No.11343822

>>11343806

Those darned Islamic people! They're almost like a race or something. Or a people, even.

>> No.11343824

>>11343806

It's not an "opinion", it's a well established conclusion.

>> No.11343825

>>11343712
How about "I really couldn't give enough of a shit to form an opinion, stop wasting your time with classifications and theory and get some fucking work done, this is why you live off part time minimum wage and welfare checks you faggot."

>> No.11343837

Nah, we just don't really care. There's no point in holding opinions one way or another, honestly. I personally believe that there might be a god, preferably the Christian ones, but I don't even go through the motions. Best to have all bases covered.

>> No.11343854

>>11343712

Ignostic?

>> No.11343860

>>11343825
Welcome to atheism as defined by atheists.

The atheism that gets attacked by religiousfags pretty much doesn't exist.

>> No.11343861

>>11343805
You have obviously never seen one of these threads, they don't turn good, ever, it's always faggot a screaming at faggot b, followed by faggot b screaming at faggot a, IT NEVER CHANGES, IT NEVER GETS BETTER, IT'S THE SAME FUCKING SHIT EVERY TIME AND THESE MORONS ALWAYS FALL FOR IT. THE OP IS A TROLL YOU DIPSHITS, HE DOESN'T CARE WHAT YOU DO OR DO NOT WORSHIP, STOP REPLYING, LET THE THREAD DIE, AND HE WILL STOP DOING THIS. DO NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL SOMEHOW ENLIGHTEN THE PEOPLE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE INTO FOLLOWING YOUR WAY OF THINKING, YOU WON'T, STOP DELUDING YOURSELF, SAGE IT, OR DON'T POST, THAT IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY TO DEAL WITH THESE THREADS!

>> No.11343865
File: 5 KB, 202x222, aaahhhh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343865

JEEBUS LOAVES YOU ALL.

Well, except niggers, spicks and sandcoons.

>> No.11343868

>>11343825
Then the question is, why are you posting in this thread if you do not care?

>> No.11343870

>>11343603

I don't think this 'God-Emperor' meets my needs especially well. Don't get me wrong, I suppose he's probably a pretty great guy, for a soul/mind devouring corpse; however, I don't see myself worshiping that kind of thing. My advice would be to put the marketing department to work making some new 'brands' with which to sell 'God-Emperor'.

>> No.11343875
File: 70 KB, 446x374, RageFace2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343875

>>11343861

So, should we just post rage pics already and get it over with?

>> No.11343892

>>11343868

Because it's fun to watch the rage.

>> No.11343896

>>11343892
How did you know my answer?

>> No.11343899

>>11343861
Here, have a cup of tea. You need to cool down since you're going to feed the trolls with your perceived anger. The thread already was good till you started shouting again. Just, lurk for a while and enjoy your tea.

>> No.11343905

ITT: Technocratic shills and dumbfuck Choristers miss the point on both ends.

>> No.11343909

>>11343806
>Implying other religions have religious fanatics that are as bad or worse than many Islamic fanatics.

>> No.11343912

>>11343892
Here, here. On a good day watching trolls trolling trolls is enjoyable indeed.

>> No.11343915

I'm aware that most of /d/ is incredibly fucked up . I can't understand WHY. Are you stupid, evil, or both?

All of your enjoyment stems from a lot of raping, dickgirls, tentacle-rape and generally fucked up shit rather than enjoying good, wholesome pornography.

Not to mention the legality of most of the bullshit you post. Why are you some of the most despicable people on the internet? There is NOTHING in the dank, dark pages of /d/ that gives me hope for the future of humanity.

>> No.11343916

>>11343896

Because my god, Xom, is a fickle bitch.

Also:
Yes
75
It was his sled.
And chocolate.

>> No.11343921

>>11343875
No, you sage, or ignore and hide it, I have seen this a thousand times, it's always a troll, it's always been a troll, and it always will be a troll. The only way to kill a troll is to ignore it, show it that it's techniques aren't working, for it is our attention that they feed on.

>> No.11343922

>>11343350

religious people missed the point... and trolled you in the process.
just because you dont think there god is anything like the god that you would imagine....a just god, doesnt mean the message conveyed in there books isnt the message of a real and just god. ppl cant read thas all.

>> No.11343933

I love how these threads almost always end up with religious posters defining atheism for atheists and trying to label them as something else.

Does that somehow make them feel better? Will that make them converts or something?

>> No.11343951
File: 109 KB, 322x309, troll-stalker.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11343951

Is it okay to worship Dranon?

>> No.11343954

>>11343916
Goddamnit Xom.

>> No.11343957

>>11343916

YOU'RE READING MY FUCKING MIND. QUIT IT QUIT IT.

Also, I swear I don't lust after preteens- Fuck.

>> No.11343972

>>11343922

cant be anymore comlpicated than rpg and huge rule books can it?
samefag btw.

>> No.11344001

Cross-posting troll threads is fun.

>> No.11344018

>>11343218
stop that. you're making the rest of us look stupid.

>> No.11344021
File: 121 KB, 515x779, birdWalk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11344021

wow... it realy is this thread again.

>> No.11344022

>>11343933
I wonder that sometimes too. I speculate that it's a defence mechanism. By convincing themselves that their target is everything they oppose they will have less trouble not doubting their own world views. If they wouldn't, they would crash face first into all the shit their religion really is, as opposed to what they think it is.

The other defence mechanism they have is claiming it's a disease that can be cured by ritual prayer every day, like homosexuality.

>> No.11344061

>>11344021
Are you really surprised? as long as these idiots keep falling for it the troll will never stop. If stupidity could be used as an energy source, these why is /tg/ an atheist threads could power a major metropolitan city for an entire year by themselves.

>> No.11344072

>>11344022

it doesnt matter bout them, ever posted on /4chan/ asking for advice?
thats the world no matter what the subject. dont bash religion just because its used as a troll batton.
each of you is an individual so why does /4chan/ give bad advice?

>> No.11344073
File: 31 KB, 444x370, 1278293861430.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11344073

>There is NOTHING in the materialistic, darwinist world that would grant you morals or intelligence.

>> No.11344144

>>11344072
You make no sense, please clarify. What I can answer is, I don't bash religion.

>> No.11344179

:V

>> No.11344201

>>11344144

its like the more open minded you are the more sh:@ you see and the more experiences you encounter and learn from. sooner or later its time too declare yourself insane or start looking for answers that the men in white coats cant give you.... then the trolling really begins.

>> No.11344216

On this subject, a religious friend of mine said this to me one day when we were just shooting the shit.

"...but yeah, I can get why people aren't all for Christianity and shit. I mean, God! God is infallible. Truefax. /WE/, as humans, on the other hand, aren't. We fucked up His word but good. And we sure did a good damn job of screwing the poochfor the last couple hundred years too, didn't we, bud?"

>> No.11344246

Agnostics, represent!

We are the ones without hubris or stubborn pride, unafraid to admit we don't know. We're the ones with humility, weighting two impossible dilemmas equally between both hands. We are men and women of reason, science and patience, willing to consider both the option of a creator or one without.

Perhaps a creator did create the universe and the evolution of life, imprinted humans with the concept of choice and morals. Or perhaps it is simply human evolution. How can we tell? We cannot. We can only assume. And assumptions is not something a rational human being should have.

>> No.11344275
File: 85 KB, 480x600, son_i_am_disappoint.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11344275

If they were a god, this fuckin thread wouldn't be here.

>> No.11344279

>>11344201
You still don't make much sense. I'd suggest you shouldn't post while high since your grammar and spelling go off the deep end at that point.

Also, if a scientist can't give you an answer you either asked the wrong kind of scientist, or he can't answer you yet. Rome wasn't build in one day.

>>11344246
See: >>11343712 and >>11343706
Agnosticism != consideration.

>> No.11344527

>>11344279

man ever watch star treck and bones complaines about barbaric medicine?
well i been /sci/, got the tee-shirt,mug,keychain and a degree to prove it. trust me specialisation in a subject leaves you weak in other classes, namely the methodical and reproducable appraoch replaces common sense.
i had to take english twice though so i understand your point.
anyway god exists, unfortunately at this moment in time not believing in god is more profitable and leads to a more comfortable life. im sticking with god though cos im a sucker.....in b4 sucker jokes.

>> No.11344541

>>11344527

you mad
you lose?

>> No.11344559

I jizz on kitten it she hiss at penis.

>> No.11344798

>>11344527
>trust me specialisation in a subject leaves you weak in other classes
That's what was said.
>you [...] asked the wrong kind of scientist

Your claim that the scientific method replaces common sense is nonsense. They're separate things.

Now, if, as you claim, god exists, then in what form does god exist? What has god done? Which religion is right and why? Because you are part of that religion or because their book says so?

There is no sign of an omnipotent, caring god existing that would ever bother to look at planet Earth, thus it's most logical to live life as if god does not exist (if god even does exist) since god will likely not help you ever.

Polite sage for old, dead thread.

>> No.11345022

>>11344798

god is just, whatever happens after that if from freedom of choice, intent and motive.

when a person makes it his lifes work to do something, the field of vision gets gradually narrower until you lose sight of objectivity...and the other senses.

i cant prove god exists.
i can find faults in most methods of teaching.
i imagine someone who believes in god is even more hopeless day by day.
nobody but yourself to rely on everyday and my frikkin morals(charector) keeps holding me back! im as fake as anybody out there...i just pretend to be nice.

>> No.11345051

I know i'm being trolled but only a warped christian with their extreme persecution complex would consider /tg/ atheist.

every 4chan argument about religion always ends up overwhelmingly pro christianity. it's simple, the U.S. is a christian theocracy. most channers are from the U.S.

>> No.11345058
File: 65 KB, 154x198, rincewind.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345058

Rincewind is my messiah. Taketh the lesson of running like a little girl and repeat the mantra "oh bugger not again, why me gods?!"

>> No.11345060

ok, this pic is wrong. gravity on jupiter can be proven with existing facts and measurements with spectroscopes to figure out what chemicals make up Jupiter, and other such things. God can only be proven by someone's word. There is no "logical" proof whatsoever. and fyi: I didn't read any other posts. and I am not an atheist, I'm a Sarcastic Spiritualist; I know there's nothing out there, but I tell myself that there is something out there to make me feel better. :)

>> No.11345073
File: 166 KB, 589x700, He's Diamond.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345073

And since this is 4chan after all, OP failed to consider that we actually are evil.

>> No.11345084
File: 397 KB, 1345x550, Ruinous Bitches.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345084

These are my gods.

>> No.11345093
File: 25 KB, 314x450, LaughingWoman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345093

>>11343218

>> No.11345109

It's simple. I refuse to believe that god would allow a world like this to be, and if he does exist, He is no being I want any association with because of this.

>> No.11345116

Theists, you are the ones making a positive assertion that god exists therefor the burden of proof is on you. I don't believe or claim god doesn't exist, it just doesn't enter into my thoughts unless one of you brings it up.

>> No.11345117

STOP RESPONDING TO OBVIOUS TROLLS! Damn, where are moot's promised mods when we need them?

>> No.11345134
File: 31 KB, 474x332, hypnotoad.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345134

I don't know why people are all bent out of shape with religion.

There's no use is worshipALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

>> No.11345155
File: 37 KB, 300x400, I mean it.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345155

>> No.11345167
File: 65 KB, 712x637, 1279914761758.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345167

>>11345134
HAIL!

>> No.11345193
File: 179 KB, 1200x1600, ATHdemotejpg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345193

I know it's a troll, but dammit, I'll bite anyway:

I'm atheist because there is no credible evidence supporting any other position.

>> No.11345195

>>11345116
>Surely no one has stated this in this thread or the untold millions of religion threads that have made before on this board and all other boards on 4chan
>I should throw in my unique contribution

>> No.11345231

Sigh. When will religionfags learn that the only reason there is religion is to give poor people something to look forward to in their miserable lives. People need to grow up and accept that they will die. There is no afterlife, its just nothingness. I dearly with there was a god. All I would need would be to see one miracle and I would be instantly converted. I do believe religion has some good messages of peace and non-violence though.

>> No.11345262

>>11343706

I have to wonder with high level religious people like the pope or extreme Conservative christian leaders weather they do have a belief or weather they are not just manipulative & use claims of divine knowledge just to further their own ends, line their own pockets & legitimize their own prejudices.

For instance "I hate rock & roll" becomes "God hates rock & roll"

I heard one televangelist actually say "the product is free & it sells well"

>> No.11345306

>>11345193
>The firm conviction that anything that cannot be proven via objective analysis and scientific facts cannot be considered a legitimate part of reality. and has no part in any conversation outside of idle hypothesis and abstract thought experiments.
>reality. and

I'm sorry. I can't take atheists seriously anymore.

>> No.11345339
File: 29 KB, 300x380, thor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345339

But I have many gods OP, what are you talking about?

>> No.11345343
File: 19 KB, 642x335, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345343

>> No.11345355
File: 43 KB, 398x400, Are_We_Not_Men_We_Are_Devo!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11345355

This thread is now about Devo.

>> No.11345361

Yes, I probably am evil. No, I'm not stupid.

Morals make since for society since being stabbed fucking hurts. Intelligence is an evolutionary advantage, Darwinism very much sports the idea of evolutionary advantage.

And your image is fucktarded. Jupiter has gravity because it has mass. Don't believe me? It's moons wouldn't orbit it if it didn't.

We've never seen a god before. No reason to assume that there's a magic man up in the clouds controlling us. It's not logical. Now, logical doesn't necessarily mean right. Hell, look at quantum mechanics. Applying logic to God is like teaching a dog higher math. Yeah, it's an interesting thought but if you're actually doing it you're overlooking the very serious problem that THERE IS NO POINT TO DOING SO.

>> No.11345378

>>11345361
Okay, so I just checked my own spelling. Yes, yes I am stupid. But that doesn't make my point any less valid.

>> No.11345395

I... AH... GAH!
I, don't care anymore. I'm free! Argue all you want you poor fuckers I don't have to play this game now! Freedom, sweet freedom!

>> No.11345428

Christians are faggots. So are atheists.

>> No.11345517

>>11345361
>Yes, I probably am evil. No, I'm not stupid.
You're not evil, you're fucking human. And stupid for even thinking you're 'evil.' Fucking retard.

>And your image is fucktarded. Jupiter has gravity because it has mass. Don't believe me? It's moons wouldn't orbit it if it didn't.
Unless our theories are wrong, hurrdurr, not that we have any reason to bother considering that.

>We've never seen a god before.
YOU'VE never seen a god before. You cannot speak for THE REST OF HUMANITY. You just don't believe those who say/think they have.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action