Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.11173457 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

First round of the DJ warp masters contest over, the audience prefered the just as planned beats of Tzeench over the smooth gargling rythms of papa Nurgle...

But time has come for the second round of the championship...

>> No.11173666

The duel of tonight, two gods with a death wish : Malal VS Necoho

>> No.11173684

Khornate Hardstyle FTW

>> No.11174038

Ok I'll bite, is there actual music involved in this? Is there some kind of vote involved? And if yes to either part, where is this all happening?

>> No.11174214

>>11174038
To be honnest, at one point I was feeling like picking music for each god, but I'm not all that good with that kind of job.

It all sprouted when someone requested [picture related], so I thought I could make a picture for all the following battles.

So yeah, I forgot to mention it, but you get to vote for your favorite god at each step.

Surprises are in order for the next rounds, if we go this far.

>> No.11174263

>>11174214
But is it a rap battle?

>> No.11174296

>>11174263
Request was for Techno.

But you know, they're gods, and chaotic ones on top of that, they can do what the hell they want XD

>> No.11174424

You know, I once played a Techpriest that was a DJ in a Dark Heresy game. Fun times, that.

>> No.11174963

bump

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action